What are the chances of conceiving day AFTER ovulation?
Hi! I am wondering what the chances or % is of conceiving the day AFTER I ovulated? My fertile days were a Friday, Sat, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, (ovulate) on Weds and Thursday. I had sex on Monday and Tuesday and Thursday. I want to know what the chances are that I actually could conceive the day after or is it more likely that I conceived on Monday or Tuesday when I was most fertile? I'm concerned for the fact that two different people are involved. One was Monday and Tuesday and one was Thursday.

Thanks for your help.
Since the egg can be fertilized up to 24 hours after realease I would say that your chances are 50% from either partner.....good luck with that.
Well my fertility specialist told me that you have 24hrs after your eggs is released for it to be fertilized!

& if you had unprotected sex a few days before O there still might be a chance to get pg from that since the sperm may live for a few days inside of you!

Hope that helps & good luck!
Yes, it could go either way, the egg can stay alive for 24 hours waiting to be fertilized, what method are you using, cause an opk turns positive 12-48 hours before o, so my question is are you sure u o'd on wed??? Good luck
I'm thinking this was not on purpose......right?   If you do get pregnant you will have to do DNA testing after the baby is born to figure out which guy is the daddy.  There is no way you can tell right now.  The egg stays alive for up to 24 hours on average, thats why when women get IUI's done, RE's like to do one right before & one after.
If you don't want to get pregnant (or other things!) you really should use condoms.
Good luck!