What cycle of Clomid are you on?? any side effects?
Hello everyone I think that this form will be very helpful for all that are on Clomid or that will start Clomid soon.

Let me start by saying that I have PCOS and I have 11 year old daughter I have been TTC on and off the last 7 years but since I been married a year ago we been trying faithfully. I was on Clomid in Nov. 2009 I was taking 50mg 3-7cd I was told that I didnt O on this round and that I would need to go up on my next round. Dec came and went no AF so went in to see if I was Pergo but no I was not so they put me on provrea then Clomid on 3-7 100mg. I am now on my 3 and last round of Clomid I am on 150mg 3-7 days and I hope that this time I O because on my last round they told me I O early on cd 15 I have never O in 11 years so that was a good thing. But doc said that the numbers where not where he wanted them to be at so that is why he up my clomid this time.
As for side effects on 50mg I had mood swings and hot flashes and the wonderful headaches... On 100mg I thank god I did not have any but did have crazy dreams with them. And with 150mg I had the vision problems. I just hope that this time works.
Would love to hear your stories on Clomid and hear how long before you got your BFP on Clomid...
trying: I'm glad you feel good about this dr's approach -- a little aggressive and 'get down to it' is a good thing. I'm confused about the whole thing with not charting and not believing you o'ed when you did. I just hope it's not that she thinks there can't be a real O unless it happens at text book CD14...cause we ALL know that's not true! Do you think you'll be able not to take your temp? :) That's a hard habit to break :)

carlis: SOUNDS GREAT!!! You have a lot of discipline, but I understand not wanting to see a single line. I think you have a great chance. Do you 'sense' that you are?

sherry: welcome to the TWW where time just S   L   O   W    S     D     O    W   N   !!!! ! :)

ALL: My mom has come to visit the island for about a month. We have a guest house so there's enough space to BD on time if needed :) But it's wonderful to have her here. We're best friends and also professional partners, so I'm happy to have her nearby... couldn't be more perfect if this month I had some miracle-news to give her! Like I've said, I just know what a gift this would be to my mom and to DH's grandparents, and so I just pray for this blessing for my family. I also pray for all of yours!
GO LAKERS!!!

Well Last month my A1C level was SLIGHTLY high..she said that I really didn't need the medication because I know what I was doing. I am a college student, and I was drinking the power drinks and not eating so healthy. But she did anyways then I got my hormone levels back and PCOS was also a SLIGHT  difference in numbers, so she said that metformin was help me, because when you have been diagnoised with PCOS you are in it for life. you can treat the symps of PCOS but you can never get rid of it.

Let me know what mg you are on..i think since you are new to the medication she will prolly start you off on 500mg and work it up like you said to 2 a day. I took metformin back when I was 16 when I was first diag with PCOS. But stop taking it because it killed my stomach. Then since I am TTC I really wanted to get AF started and Metformin is suppose to help you get regulated. It is not made to treat PCOS but research has been done and it has showed to help women with PCOS. But I acutally just started with the 500mg 2X daily, even though my doc said to do it like ur said...1daily for a week, and 2 daily for the second week. But my stomach for the most has been able to stand it.

Side effects: Some of the most common indigestion, headache, and diarrhea.Cold-like symptoms,mild weight gain,nausea, and stomach upset.

Glad that you are happy to have family around. It is also a blessing to have them around, since you never know what tomm brings. BUT on an other note...U are a lakers fan! Oh My! we can't be friends right now..lollll just kidding..well see what happens tomm night!! LETTTTSSS GO BOSTON!!!!!!!
Owl- Yes my AF is insane at the moment. Up all last night with it, bleeding everywhere. And its been horrible all day today, frickn blows!

Nurse from my RE called me this morning- she said Dr wants to have a reconsultation with me tomm morning along w my ultrasound. I asked her why and she said bc he wants to discuss what options you have left... Such nothing I do seems to be working. My appt is at 10 30am, I will keep yall posted on how it goes.
Woke up feeling blah today.  I had another "peak" day on my monitor (didn't think I would as my temp rose yesterday) so we tried - although he didn't want to-  to bd but he couldn't perform.  and he was tired from the past few days of bd .Just feeling a little disappointed.  He hates this bd on demand thing and doesn't really understand the concept of this is the reason im on meds!! We have to time it.  I dunno.  Gonna be a long tww thats for sure
Owl: Thanks... Ya, my only concern with this Dr is that she seems to think that everyone O on 14 days before your period starts so that isn't really CD 14, for my it is CD 17 so she isn't terribly off if my opks are right but it's frustrating. I figure I will just BD every other day from like CD 10-20 and then I will be covered. No more every day for me she said. DH may be happy about that although he never comnplains :) I don't know if I will stop charting... haven't yet.

Rain: I don't know what to say about this Dr. She has 20 yrs experience and is doing lots of blood work. None yet, we are doing my HSG next week and then blood work on CD 14 to check my levels and test for PCOS. I agree with you that I think I O much later than she does but time will tell. I figure at least I can get a lot of tests out of the way here close to home and then depending on what we find and what happens over the next couple of months I will ask to go to the RE. I am not sure I O this month. I didn't have any major pain in my Ovaries like last month, took a long time for temp to rise and then it was only up 3 days. So, I think something happend there. I will see how I feel on the 150mg and see what she finds on the test. At this point just gettting the tests is a huge step for me and I can deal with disagreeing on O time since I control the results of that really :)

Sherry: Happy Anniversary! Hope that brings you luck!

Carlis: When will you test???

Jenna: Good luck today and I hope they have some better options for you. Please let us know, I can immagine how worried you are.
Quick question...Did anyone have crazy weird dreams on clomid? I swear this past week I have been having such strange dreams. They just don't make any sense haha :)  Not sure if it is a side effect or not.

Morning ladies. Well I'm 15dpo and still no AF but I had to test this morning and got a BFN :(. So who knows. Just keep on riding this crazy emotional rollercoaster. I figure I'll test again in a couple of days if af doesn't show then eventually go in for a blood test. I really thought this could be it and it still could be. But if I'm not pregnant I just want af to come so I can start the next round. So who knows. This is so hard up and down.

Well hope you all have a great day!!
Hi ladies - Day 3 of clomid (round 2). Had a very bad panic attack last night while I was sleeping. This morning I woke up feeling very very hot. Just threw all the blankets off me and tried to calm myself down. It's basically been either headaches, a little blurry vision or feeling hot. I mean its still tolerable but its not what I feel off of drugs.

yikes! Oh well, 2 more days of pills.
Wondering world of Clomid side effects....I hate them..but hopefully it will turn out positive at the end! Good luck..I am 5 1/2 weeks out and the only effects I am having is hot flashes not so bad, but I am ALWAYS HOT AND SWEATY! it isn't nice, since the weather right now is close to 100 degress. Good Luck!
I am not a doctor, but I feel that some doctor think everything by text book. My RE said that she will not test me with Clomid because it will not work for me. She states that I am way to overweight for Clomid to work for me. She said if I drop about 20 pounds that she will work with me to get prego but until then she will see me for PCOS problems but not for TTC. She said I don't ovulate during our appt...then acouple of days later..when she got my test results..she was like well look what we have here...I wanted to say I TOLD U SO!!!!!!  So many doctors just are old fashion and they do things by the book. But what I don't understand is that what is good for one women or maybe 10 women may not be the right treatment for another. Everyone is different! I have seen bigger women then myself having kids..and PCOS..and there docs said that they would never be able to have kids. I just think that personaly when my day comes..omg!! I think Owl will be able to hear me on the other side of the earth :)    lol...but I actually got myself on the scale today and I lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks!!! YEYEYEYEYE!! So in a month since taking Metformin I have lost 14 pounds. I am happy...because I know that my lil angel will be developing soon! I am just hope to get prego by the end of this year.

AF hasn't come yet...and no sign on her anywhere. If I have to get on provera I will start next week after seeing the doc. I am going to ask for an U/S because of the cramps. (even though I haven't had really bad cramps in a couple of days). I am a mess..just hope to get some good news....if I am not prego then I am happy with my weight loss!

SSBD TO ALLL!!!!!!
my dreams are very vivid and real...like lately..I have been dreaming and they seem  like it is real life. very very crazy.
I had pretty weird dreams last cycle on Clomid... like... waking up and thinking that they were totally real but realistically too weird to be real... just crazyness I tell yah, coming from someone who normally doesn't remember her dreams!

Hope all is well with everyone! I'm on CD11... started BDing last night and will continue every other day until my + opk! This is the fun part, sorry to those of you in your TWWs... I'll be there shortly! =]]] <333
wanna: WOW! Days go by faster for another person's cycle!! :) You've just zipped right up! SSBD to you and DH! You ARE in the fun part now, so have lots of it ;)

rain: congrats on the weight loss. That's substantial! I know the feeling of a dr telling you "until you're at such and such weight, this won't happen" -- I walked out of that visit like, how could so many thin, active, women (ie. all the celebrity pregnancies) get preg. but my 5lbs is holding me back? I just have to think we're all different and maybe I was just right below the mark for producing enough hormones. I hope you've just been slightly over the mark and now you're in the prime place!!! Not only good for baby, but good for you, girl! ps. get ready to cry tonight, kobe is coming for your boys!

trying: your plan sounds good. You have such a good attitude -- just taking things as they come but always with the next step in mind. I hope the new doc can get you some deserved answers (and results).

jenna: I hope your appointment goes better than the nurse made it sound. Let us know... sending you lots of strength...

carlis: ???? Too early. Your signs look too good! I'm really pulling for you! The up and down is the worst part of this process.

ALL: Well the days go slowly by... but this cycle has felt so different to me. Yesterday I started getting the nip-sore-erect thing all day and this morning they're even more sore. Other than that, just in a fantastic mood. Lots of cm and bm's (tmi) :) Just don't know. I'm goint to look back on the thread and see my symptoms last DPO 8... I feel like the clomid got loudly introduced to my body last time and this time it's a silent guest. temp up to 99.3 today - whoa.

HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!
Rain: That is great you have lost that much! My Dr said "you don't fit the description of pcos but I think we should test you anyway" which is good. I am not really overwieght nor underwieght... pretty average. I guess time will tell.

Owl: Great symptoms! I am going to test in the morning I think if there is no sign of af by the time i wake. I know it is early but my Dr insists on early testing because of the mc's. I am ready for step two though. This month has been challenging and just ready to move on!
Rain ~ Way to go!!  My doctor told me to lose 10 pounds, too.  I lost 15 and am still trying to lose more :)  

Owl ~ Sounds promising!! I'll be praying for you.

ALL ~ What is the latest some of you have gotten a +OPK?  I'm on CD19 and so far, no smiley.  Just wondering if I should give up hope for this cycle or if there's still a chance.

I got a  + on CD 20.
I got mine cd19 so keep testing!!!!!  It can change every month on clomid.

Im looking forward to 5pm today as I start vacation for a week!!  Its nice thats its in my tww so I can keep busy doing things with my 4 yr old to help take my mind off of it.

Happy bd'in to everyone starting  :)  and SSBD to all the ladies in thier tww!!!
Hey guys- besides the freaky dreams everyone sounds like they are doing well!  

So the dr appt went ok I guess... he did my ultrasound and said my ovaries looked fine and they were not swollen from my last treatment. He then asked me, "So what do you wanna do next" I looked at him like he was an idiot and I was like, "I don't know, you tell me, your the frickn Dr."   He said I don't think we are out of gas yet, I wanna try a different combo. So he put me on a pill called Letrozole since Clomid is a no go for me (2 pills a day from day 3-7) then I will start the glorious Menapur shots again from day 8-11. Go back to the Dr on the 25th for ultrasound to check follicles and if they are at 20mm or better I will go ahead and do the HCG trigger shot again to induce my ovulation. He said if this cycle is a negative again then we will need to start looking hard at the IVF. UGHHHHH Praying that maybe this will be my month. Has anyone in our group ever been on the Letrozole? I took my first dose yesterday, only side effect I really noticed was dizziness....
All: Well, I wanted to test really bad this morning but I know it is still early so decided to wait. I should have started af today but I did O really late. I am gonig to try to hold  out on testing because I don't know what to do. I feel hungry, headache, and really sore in my hips off and on for 3 days. I also feel a little nauseous but nothing major. I am thinking it is just af coming a little later than expected. If af comes this weekend I will get my HSG done in a week from Monday.

Hope everyone is having a great start to their Friday! I am so ready for the weekend!!!

Jenna: Are you still going to school? I am thinking of taking a break or at least backing down to part time. My mom thinks it is too much stress while ttc :)
Good news!!! I got my blood work results back and my HCG is going up, on Tuesday it was 87 and yesterday was 242 so things are looking good!!! I am so excited.  I have to go for my first ultrasound some time in the next 7 to 10 days.  Thank you all for all of your support in the ttc process, I really needed this group and feel luck to have you all as friends.  Good luck and don't give up b/c it will happen when you least expect it.

I am so glad to hear your good news!!! Congrats again and take care of yourself these next 9 months and most of all ENJOY being pregnant! I personally think it is an amazing experience and cant wait to go thruogh it again :)
Hey girl- no I am not in school. I work at JP Morgan Chase, underwriter in Foreclosure dept. Sometimes I wish I was in school- this job is enough to send anyone off the deep end. lol  But I could not imagine working, going to school and doing this fertility stuff. I would have already lost my mind! haha
Btpiggy that is great news :). Glad all is going well.

So I am now 16dpo and no af.   Not sure what is going on. If I'm not prego them I wish af would just come. But if I am then I why didn't I get a bfp?  I haven't tested again. I'll try again this weekend then go in for a blood test Monday.   I keep thinking what if I didn't O but I got the smiley face so hopefully that was legit.

My boobs go back and forth hurting and I've had some cramping but that's due to all the bm I've been doing. I know constipation is a sign but I was the opposite last time I was pregnant. I have felt lightheaded all week and just off. I've been more tired but I am normally tired. I've had alot of hot flashes but that could be the clomid. So I don't know what to think or feel

well happy Friday. I'm working half day then I'm getting my nails done and a massage. I need a ME day :)
YAY So excited to hear things are going well for you~  Make sure you keep us posted through out your pregnancy!!!
Oh ya I've also have had alot of cm still. Not sure what to make of that????
I too am still having a lot of cm. Thought that was wierd but I don't know. What CD are you on? When were you supposed to have af? I also had opposite of constipation when I was pg with my son. I hope it is just early for you. Will you retest Sat or Sun???

Jenna: hahaha, school full time, work full time, 2 yr old and ttc can definitely make you crazy. For some reason I thought it was the right time to get my MA... now I wish I would have waited a bit. I am half way there though and may take a break. Who knows. I can imaging working in that area of Chase would make you crazy! I have been through that stuff before :(

All: Does anyone else have bad joint pain? My hips and knees are making me crazy. They jsut feel like there it constant pressure on them.
trying: I had that joint ache so badly for three days last cycle. Just right where you're at in terms of days. It was bizarre and strange and pretty intense. Just constant! Wannababy had it too, as I remember... I really think it was the build of high amount of hormones in that region. Hips, then moved to pelvis then thigh bones.

carlis and trying: I am also having a lot of CM and loose BM's.... hmmm.... we're all just right at the cusp. Are you ladies going to test this weekend? Or wait til next week? How I hope this is it!!! My cats are being SUPER affectionate with me...a little out of the ordinary for them to just cuddle and want to be held constantly... like right now as I type :)
Yesterday afternoon I got so hot and took my bbt just to see and it was up to 100.3. I was worried that if I am preg. this was hurting the little seed... so I took a half advil. I hope that's okay? It was really hot here yesterday and it was right after the NBA finals where I got really intense :) so maybe that's why? A small headache too. Anyway, it's gone and this morning my temp is back to 99.2.

Happy friday all!
I will test either tomorrow or Sunday if no af. I figure really if the Dr is right I shouldn't get it til like Sunday on days even though I usually get it on CD31. I will feel it out. I am feeling hungry, shaky and weak but this is all normal pre af symptoms for me. I am just going to see if I have other symptoms. I did schedule my HSG though. Oh, I would take tylonal though next time cause that is all you can take if you are pg.
Trying and Owl sounds like we are all having similar symptoms. Hope that's a great sign :).  I will test again this weekend. I am on cd34. Last month which was the first time i got af on my own I got af on cd 35 but this month I O'd 3 days earlier so I thought I would have had it already. So we will see. I'm really hoping this is it :)
btpiggy, so happy for you!! it gives me hope to know that everything is going great with you... hope we're all there sooner than later.

sherry, so sorry about hubby, I guess it happens after a couple months of having to perform on demand haha. my hubby doesn't like it that way either, but what are e gonna do, rigt?

rain, have you had AF yet? how are you feeling? I havent, I started taking metformin 2 days ago, 500mg a day for a week... I haven't been too sick from it, but it's def a change. TMI.. but I've gone to the bathroom a couple times a day and while it;s not diarrhea it's def not normal. yesterday I was THIS close to throw up but didn't and today I've just felt tired a sick, right now I feel like if I could just throw up I would feel so much better.
Are you still going to get your blood work on Tuesday?
so weird.. I just kinda stretch but while I was stretching, I got a somewhat sharp pain in my ovaries... anybody had that happen before?
I never had that before I had my son but it happend a lot while I was pg and I still get it off and on. It hurts a lot but it is real quick. I didn't notice after I had him until I was on clomid so not sure if it is just the extra hormones or what but yest, i get this.
btpiggy - congrats!!!

I am on CD27, I just noticed some discharge today...it was definitley white in color. I feel like I have been having period cramps the past few days so hopefully I get it soon which would be pretty early for me since my last cycle (before clomid) was 47 days. Do you normally get some discharge right before you get your period too? I just want to get so I can start round 2 of clomid! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
ALL: Hi everyone - I'm worried this afternoon... I'm trying not to jump to conclusions but I all of a sudden just feel AF is on her way. I went on a walk this morning and was just exhausted by the end. Feeling almost faint and dizzy, light streaks on the edges of my eyesight. Then I came home and have napped for three hours. When I woke up once, I went pee and when I wiped there was a very slight pink streak on the toilet paper. Oh please.... I'm feeling so hot and feverish too. This isn't normal AF signs for me, but nothing has been 'normal' since I started clomid. I also have a new heavy feeling in my pelvis this afternoon... kinda' like cramps are just about to start, but they don't. I'm worrying....
I just looked and you are 9dpo. I bet you it's implantation :).  I think you are fine. Your symptoms sound good. Try to relax and take it easy. Ok toally easier said then done :). But I am praying it's implantation :). Keeping you in my thoughts.

So I'm starting to get bad thoughts that maybe I didn't even O. Has anyone gotten a + smiley face opk and not gotten af?  I mean if I got the smiley face does that mean I did O. Could I not have?  Well I guess I need to stop stressing and if I don't get af this weekend I'll go get a blood test. I'm going to take my own advice and try to relax. I went and got a massage today and I have the house to myself tonight :). I haven't had that since before my daughter was born.

Happy weekend everyone!!!
Okay so I totally got a + on CD20 after my doctor took my blood test to see if I was Oing. The blood work came back that I was not. Although I just deep down don't believe that was correct, I just had to many signs. I have heard though that sometimes you can get a LH surge but not a very strong one so you wont O, but the stick will still pick it up. I also heard that sometimes your cycle can be delayed a little bit on clomid...is this your first round? It's mine. I am on CD 27 and hoping mine comes soon. Or that the blood work was wrong! :) Good luck! :)

Relax, take it easy and then test in a few days. I bet it is implantation!

Lash: This month I have had creamy cm ever since O.

Carlis: I am on board with you here. I got my :) and well still no af. I am 2 days late now. I wonder if I did in fact O. Enjoy that massage!

All: Well, I am 2 days late today and that is pretty abnormal for me. I have been pretty on time (within a day) since i had my son. I was irregular before him but thought that was in my past. I did take a hpt this morning and it was a BFN! Well, I did kinda expect that and this month has been a roller coaster anyway. I just need af to start so I can get my HSG and blood work done!

The smiley face just means that it has detected a rise in LH.  It is possible not to O if you get a smiley.  That is why its good to chart BBT because then you can infact know that you have O'ed by looking at the rise in your temps.

Im glad im on holidays this week - gonna have to keep my 4yr old occupied so we'll be doing alot of day trips!!  It will help keep my mind off of this tww - at least for one week of it :)  This morning I took my girl for her first hair cut ever!!!!! It was down to her waist and we cut it to her shoulders!!  lol the hairdresser just looked at my funny.  Too hot in the summer - it will grow back :)  

Have a great weekend!!!! and SSBD to all
Last day of clomid!! Wish me luck for next week :)
Well af has decided to finally show up. I went and got my prescription and will be starting round 3 of clomid in a few days. I hope that the 150mg new dose works better than the past 100mg dose.

Sherry: Yes, I understand and I do take my BBT to check however, it was really odd this month and that is why I don't know if I in fact did O or not. It has been wrong before so who knows.
FINALLY got my +OPK!!!!  WOOHOOOOO . . . going to be dancing the weekend away... :)
i've been gone a while, and i see by get a bfp! Congrats girl!

Carlismama - your signs are looking good and I just know this is your month!

All, i am finally back from vacation. Got to go see my new niece and nephew...the twins are so freaking cute! tiny and so cute! they were a joy to be around. certainly a lot of work, getting up so much during the night, double the work, but still fun.

Still bleeding quite a bit...hope it ends soon. It's a constant reminder of what happened, but i am looking forward to moving on in a few weeks and getting back on track. i went yesterday for another hgc test to see if my numbers are going down properly. monday is my appointment to see if all is moving in the right direction. hopefully we will schedule my tuble blockage test at the appointment on monday.

well, i hope to see you all progesssing well. i will keep checking in once in a while...but while i am not on clomid, there is no real reason to stick to mainly this board.....but i do like to hear how you all are progresing...i feel like we all have become good friends on here!
When tracking your BBT, you watch for a .2 rise? Is that correct? I am going to chart it this month and just want to be sure I do it right. I think I will be getting af really soon, cramps are getting more often!!! Thanks!!
I took my last pill of clomid today and about 2 hours later, I felt the worse backache and lower abdomen cramps. Like AF is about to come. Same feeling as days before a period. I know something is changing inside me!! Ready to ovulate soon....counting the days...

Has this happened to anyone on their last day of clomid pill?
I usually get the back opain at about time of O and then it lasts until af comes. I know it is just hormones so I am sure that is what you are experiencing.

Amanda: great to hear from you. I bet those babies were just too cute! Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Lash: Some say .2 and some say .4. Mine have always been more like .4. You should be able to tell though in a few weeks by how things change. It will get above the cover line and stay above.
Morning Ladies.  Well I'm on CD 36, 18 dpo, no AF, and got another BFN this morning :(  I am just so completely bummed.  I really thought this was gonna be the month.  I felt better about it.  Last month I didn't feel anything and didn't even think I O'd and I did.  This month I felt a bunch of different things and got the definite smiley face and here I probably didn't O and have to start from the complete beginning with Provera.  I completely took a step back and am so bummed.  I put a call in to the drs to set up my blood test.  I have read online where people get negative HPT but a positive blood test.  So that's the little bit of hope I'm hanging on too today.  I just wish if I'm not pregnant AF would come so I can start the next step.  This is just a hard emotional roller coaster.  I don't chart my temps because I didn't want another thing to stress about and I wake up alot during the middle of the night and I've heard that can throw your temps off.  But maybe I'll have to try it.  Sorry to be a downer I just feel really down today.

Well hope you guys all have a great Father's day today!
Trying: I'm so sorry about your AF -- I really thought this was your month. But I 'm super glad you have a plan in place and lots of tests immediately, to help you just move forward and try to get some well-deserved answers. I think with your vacation coming up, it's also going to help your body-- you've really had a lot going on lately. Keep us updated (of course) on all your new tests.

Carlis: I wouldn't give up hope yet. You may have o'd just a few days later than you think and all of your days are just a bit later... you didn't take a step back! This cycle, even if it's a negative, was still a step forward in experience and your clear smiley face showed you had a big LH surge, which is great and an improvement. I'm sorry you're down today and thinking this is over, but just hang on... it could surprise you.

Lash: I agree with trying -- .4 is considered a shift, .2 happens kinda' all the time. But once you start tracking, you'll see the forest through the trees and the shift will look pretty dramatic. Good luck with charting, I've found it very useful and good to do...

All: My temp is still 99.2 today and the tiny bit of pink streaks on my tp a few days ago is completely gone. Yesterday I took a nap in the middle of the day AGAIN. That's a NEVER for me. Nips getting super sore. Just holding on here...

Happy Father's Day to all those that have children already and to all us who know by next Father's Day our DH will be celebrating the day!
Owl- Things are sounding sooooo good for you right now~  I am so excited. When is the soonest you can test?  When did you O?

Carlis-  Sorry to hear you have not gotten AF or a BFP. Do you usually have problems with your AF not coming on its own or being late? And I totally agree with you, until the blood test comes back there is still hope! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Trying- That sux AF came... but you sound in good spirits and hopefully this next round of clomid will be a successful one!!!

Mango- I had horrible cramps and lower back pain the entire time I was on clomid... I think it just effects everyone differently.

All-  Tomorrow is my last day of taking these new pills, I can say I had no real side effects with these, unlike the clomid which made me insane. lol  I am going to the pharmacy tomorrow to pick up the shots which I start on Tuesday- I am going to my parents this afternoon for Fathers day and to pick up the money from them hehehe (these shots are another 800.00 dollars) Thank god for parents~~ Now this next week I will be an emotional basket case again- cant wait!!  <----- sense my sarcasm lmao

SSBD to all ~

owl.. it's def looking good for you! So exciting!

Carlis... we're on the same boat, I know how frustrating it is to be waay past on your cycle AND get BFN every time you test. I'm on day 48 today of a normally 32 day cycle.

jenna, what are you taking that is $800?? good luck to you this week!

As for me, I'm on day 48, I tested saturday and got a BFN, again. I'm going in for a blood test today, I really don't think I'm pregnant, but just to rule it out before I start taking provera tomorrow.

This will be the first time taking provera for me.. can anyone tell me what is like? Side effects? How long does your period usually last when inducing and are cramps and pain and all that worse when inducing your period?
Sounding good for you!  When do you think you will test?  I saw the other day that you posted that you had some "floaters" in your vision, if that keeps happening tell your doc b/c that is a side effect of clomid which can damage your optical nerve.  I'm sure it is fine but I just wanted to let you know to be concerned if it keeps happening.
wantmy1stbaby: Hey Lady; NO af yet, haven't been feeling so hot. I have been having off and on really BAD headaches, and hip pain. The soreness in the breast are still there. Had not been sleeping right for the past week. I have been getting up every hour to use the bathroom, and it got really bad on friday and saturday because I drove to see my parent (which live about an hour a way), I was close by and I just had to pull into a McD to use the restroom! OMG! I hate useing public bathrooms but I just had to. Good luck on you appt today! I am praying that we get good news this week!! I go tommorow!

CarlisMama: I got a bloodtest to confirm that I Oed and I got a positive OPK. but still no AF. She has been irregular, and when he comes oh she comes! for day///16+. So I am not sure why I got a + OPK and + Bloodwork.

Sounds like alot of us have got a + OPK but Af hasn't shown up. And like alot of you, I wish If I am not prego, AF would just show up. I really just want to get the new cycle going. Not sure if I am going to try Clomid again this month if this is a bust. I go Tuesday for bloodwork, and ill want to see a U/S also because of the crazy pains I am having.

Good Luck to everyone!

Owlbaby: I think that you have all the good signs!!! When are you testing?
Sounds like if my period comes I will be trying out letrozole too. Haven't heard much about it. I will only be doing a trigger shot with it though plus i'm on metforim.  I'm 10dpo now. Babydust!!! I hope this month is yours!!!
I just wanted to let you know that I o'ed late in my cycle around CD19-20 and had my CD21 progesterone and it was 23.8. I found it really weird that it was so high so soon after o'ing but behold I got my BFP 2 weeks later so I say you need to keep on bd'ing until AF shows up just incase. I've heard of women o'ing on CD28 and getting a BFP so BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! :0) Good luck everyone! I'm still here!
Hey hun- the Dr has me on injectable gonadotropin. Basically it is hormone shots. I have to mix them up every night and shoot myself in the stomach with this stuff. The brand of shots he has me on are Menapur. And I am only doing 4 days of shots and it is 800.00 I did a round of them last month as well-  I have endometreisis, so I could not do more than 2 rounds of clomid. And the clomid didnt work for me anyway, didnt even make me O. But the shots last month made me O. So I am doing the letrozole for 5 days, then the shots for 4 days, then the trigger shot to O.

Nazor- I am on metformin too lol  750mg a day. I have PCOS as well. It F's my stomach up every day. haha  But I really gotta say the letrozole was the easiest fertility drug I have taken so far with the least amount of side effects.
Wow, that's ridiculous! Do you have insurance? I really hope it works out for you and that every bit of it will be worth it. I too am on metformin, I'm on 500mg right now (I just started taking it last Thursday) and will go up to 1000mg a day starting this next Thursday. So far I am okay but my stomach just hurts all the time. We'll see how I do when I double the dose.
If your stomach can't stand the medication then speak to your doc! I know back when I was 16, my doc gave it to me, and I was in so much pain after a month I had to stop making the medication. And Now that I have been on it since May 5th...I was doing ok. But now I am getting really crazy stomach aches. I don't want to call them pains..but it just feel plain crazy! Don't eat gressy foods..or that will make it worse. I have been going to the bathroom alot, and sometime really needed to go after I just went (SORRY TMI) so dont know what thats about, but I heard that Metformin helps alot with women with PCOS. Can't wait to hear results tomorrow! I go to the docs at 7:00 am. So by the time I get on here, ill already have bloodwork done..and Ill see about an u/s within the next couple of days.
It's really not that bad.. I just feel nausated a lot and if I don't eat constantly my stomach starts feeling upset. So I've tried eating a little bit here and there over eating a big meal. I went to the bathroom a lot at first but it's getting a bit better.. I just hope it doesn't get worse when I double my dose in a couple days.

Why are you having an ultrasound?
Good morning all! Getting the antsy-testing feeling...anxious but nervous. I'm not sure when I should do my testing, but soon, soon. I keep just holding on to my high temps and hopes... my bbs feel a little different (which made me bnervous this morning) they feel a little less sore, but heavier and fuller. The nips were super sore over the weekend, but this morning, much less. But still at 99.2 and my chart looks a little triphasic now. Hmmm....

Lots of doctors appts. for you ladies this week! Rain, Trying, Jenna -- goo dluck, keep us posted about the results. Also lots of late AF's : carlis, wantmy1st, and rain... strange, I thought clomid was supposed to help shorten our cycles? Some people say it lengthens them some say shorten... this is so confusing.

Wanna: Are you BDing like mad???

Btpiggy: Thanks so much for the warning about the floaters. I'll definitely tell my dr. I have had them before though, Not while on clomid, sometimes (once a year) I get a migrane headache and they come then too... so hopefully the other day was kinda' my normal reaction to a bad headache. But that is still something to be concerned about.

Thanks for all your positive support ladies! It's so helpful and I feel your confidence and strength!!!
Well I'm waiting to take my bloodtest. I still have alittle hope at the same time I'm coming to terms with this month being a bust. This whole process is so hard. I liked it the other way when I got pregnant with my daughter right away.  Lot less stressful :). So once again I get to wait for my results.

Sounds like a few people are late too. I'm sorry you are going through this too. No fun. I hope all of you that just started or are in your tww end them with bfp :). I think this group is due for another bfp :)

owl things sound really good for you. When do you think you will test?

Well happy Monday!!!!
Sorry you are putting out so much money. Any meds I get we will be paying for too but so far the metformin and clomid haven't been too bad. So not much hope that the stomach side effects of metformin will stop? lol I just started it this cycle. I'm up to 1000 mg a day and next week am suppose to up to 1500 which seems high seeing as my blood levels only showed a slight imbalance which is the only symptom I seem to have (besides not getting pregnant) of PCOS. But hey I will try it.
I am seeing a lot of discussion on cost of meds. It is frustrating that our insuranes don't cover this stuff. I am thankful that my insurance covers at least my testing but everything else with treatment is out of pocket. Well, at least after my deductable has been met then the testing is covered. I am anxiously waiting to get through the next week so I can start all my new tests. I am hopeful and nervous but ready to get them done.

Carlis: Everything crossed for you today when you go have your test!!! Please let us know as soon as you find out. At least you can move on if it isn't the results we all hope for.

Owl: I would test Weds morning. My reasoning is then you would me "late" by a day compared to last month but that didn't work for me. I was 2 days late but still got af. I just think that gives you a little cusion. I see a lot of people got their BFP at 10dpo though so maybe give it a shot tomorrow... I would test tomorrow but you know I am a testing junky :)

Wanna: How are you? You get that +opk yet???
And you ladies know what is crazy..so when I want hubby to BD on "demand" so TRY to do it. And for the past 2.5 weeks we have been crazy!!! Every other day. Don't sure..just like are u serious!!! WHY!! why me! Why Can't Af just come, so we can get this party started!   TMI Sorry just looking at my calender (yes I chk off when BDing takes place) and I am like wow! last week 7 times! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Yeah I have insurance, the clomid, metformin and this new pill I am taking are all covered. They are 50.00 or less. But the shots are not covered. They are out of pocket every time I have them done. And everytime I go to my RE to get an ultrasound to check growth of follicles that is not covered either. That is a 200.00 visit everytime. And last month when I was doing the shots I had to go get 3 ultrasounds in a week. It was madness!  So it is def frustrating.
I am impressed that your insurance covers all those meds! What insurance do you have?
Owl ~ This is your month!!  I can just feel it :)  I am so proud of you for holding out this long.  I started testing at 7 DPO last month!

Rain ~ I'm with you on the "Bd on demand!"  My dh did fine the entire time we were bd-ing every other day from CD11-CD19, but as soon as I got my +OPK on Saturday, he couldn't perform.  UGH!  This is SOOO frustrating!  It is definately a psychological thing.  

Well, I got my CD21 bloodwork results back . . . My progesterone level was .9 :(  But, that would have been the same day I got the first +OPK, so do you think I should have it retested?  I didn't 'O until the next day.

Good luck to everyone!!  Can't wait for the next BFP!  I'm getting really discouraged and need some good news to keep going.
Ya I do have good insurance lol  It is with United. I only pay 65.00 a month. Chase pays the rest of it every month  (I think it is only bc I work at such a large bank, 3rd largest in world) So they gotta give us something good besides the $ considering all the BS we deal with every day. lmao
Hi Ladies!

Well We have been bding every other and I'm still awaiting my +opk. Last time it was on CD 18/19 and I'm currently on CD 15 so I'm assuming it should be anytime! I'm a little nervous because I'm using a different opk but it was double the price so I'm hoping that it works!!!

Good luck to all of you having appointments, getting ready to take hpt, etc! Owl, I'm so anxious for you to test lady! Do itttttt!! =]
My insurance hasn't covered clomid or metformin or many of ultrasounds, appts, etc. It doesn't even make since what it does cover and then doesn't. Sometimes it will cover a test and sometimes not. Sometimes if I resend the medical records they will end up covering some but no such luck these last few months.
jenna, nazor82: I too have united but we must have a really good plan.. so far all I've had to pai was $5 for 10 clomid pills anhd $1 for the metformin. I don't have a copay and I've probably paid like $50 total in adjust fees from dr visits and labs since we started the "clomid journey" I guess we're just really blessed with our insurance, we get it through my husband's job. I'm sorry you have to pay SO much, I didn't realized it was that expensive!

ULTRASOUND question..

Okay, I should get my results from my blood work sometime today or tomorrow. I really think they're just gonna come back negative, and I've been beggin to get my period bfore today since if the results are negative I'll start provera today. I've never had to take provera and I've never had my period delayed THIS much. I was talking to hubby last night and he thinks if I get back negative results that I should ask for an ultrasound. See, we have several people in our family that didn't find out they were pregnant until they had an ultrasound, urine test negative, blood test negative then they found out they were 8 weeks pregnant! he's just worried that I might be and taking provera and clomid might hurt the baby if there's actually one in there...

so what are your takes on this?

I'm really trying not to make it a big deal, if I'm not, then I'm not... the weird thing is that it's him the one who is usually okay with the fact that we're not pregnant yet, and then he tells me I need to be 100% sure that I'm not as in maybe he believes I am or something...
Wantmy1st: Well, I personally think you should do whatever you are comfortable with. I have never had a negative blood test when I was actually pg and I was told it shows up on blood tests 7dpo-10dpo. It would be really odd if you went 8wks with a neg blood test I would think since your numbers are supposed to double daily and even 2 days after a mc at 6 wks my numbers were still there. By 6 wks you are usually well into the thousands.

All: I have a clomid question... I am supposed to start my clomid tomorrow on CD 5 but I am wondering since I am doing it at night if I should start it tonight instead. When I did them at night last month instead of in the morning I had less side effects but then O later and got af later so if I start tonight instead of in the morning that would just be a little early... what do you think?
BFN :(

I was expecting it, but even then I can;t help not to cry and wonder why Me? why does it have to be difficult for me to get pregnant? why can't I just be like everbody else I know that get pregnant right away and with no complications? I'm just a little heartbroken even though I already knew this was going to happen.
So I got the results and they are negative :(. I'm just really bummed that I didn't ovulate and at least get af. Then I would know things were happening. I'm bummed but feel like wow were all those symptoms in my head?  I know they weren't so something was going on. Oh well. I'll start provera again and go from there and try to take these two extra weeks to try to relax and take care of myself. I have felt crazy the last two months. This month I don't think I'll even do opks. Last month I was positive I got a + and stressed about it and then when I got a clear + I didn't even O. So I think they play tricks on me. So I'll do away with them and hopefully that'll take some pressure off both me & dh. So on to my next step. The only funny positive I see is that I'm a spring baby and so is my dh. And our daughter is one too and I love spring. Well if I got prego one of the last two months I would have had a Jan or feb baby. But now I'm entering March which is spring :). So hoping that's a good sign. Hey I have to find the silver lining somehow :)

hope you all have a great day!
Wantmy1st: Getting that BFN is never easier! I cry every time even if I know down deep inside that it is going to be there is always this little light of hope. Try to relax today and prepare for the next step. I know how hard this is and wish it would have been better results.

Carlis: I am extremely bummed for you as I know how frustrating this can all be. I too and thinking about not using the opks this month nor the temps.... the opks are expensive and my Dr swears they can lie to you and I am getting blood work so why waste the money on them. I will see how that goes as it is a habit and routine since I have been doing them for a year! I gues only time will tell though on what I really decide to do. I think we all need to relax and that will help as I know this is easier said than done :(
Awwwwww- So sorry to hear you both got BFN!!!! I was really hoping for some more bfp this month. All this means is next month has got to be a GREAT month for all of us~  

Baby Dust to all-  I will start spreading it early this month. lol
Well, I'll add to the bummer news of the day. BFN this morning. I'm in shock. Especially, most especially because of that tiny bit of pink at 9-10 dpo that I swore was implantation. What was it? I've never spotted in the middle of a cycle. My temp is still 99.2 this morning. But geez.

Why can't it be my turn? I echo Wanting...why is this so easy for other people? It's completely unfair. I just don't know what to say. Or do. I'm not crying, I'm really in shock. I just stared at the stick and stared, thinking there has to be a second little line coming up.

I know you all know so I don't need to go on. UGH.
I too am in shock! What the heck!!! You had like every symptom in the book!!! 3 BFNs today is so unfair, what is going on? I am with you all. I got that darn invitation last week in the mail to my dh's cousins baby shower and it crushed me. This is #6 for them and she is my age. It is sooooo unfair! I wouldn't even go if i was going to be out of town but my vacation is scheduled for that weekend so it gets me out of it nice and clean. Maybe it is just early! Retest in 2 days :)

Any advice on my question about starting clomid tonight?
I am sorry everyone has been having bummer news. This hasn't been a good month for me either, but I am trying to stay positive and agree that next month will be great!!

I have been having some cramps starting around CD26. They feel like period cramps and haven't been to terrible or constant and I swear I thought I have got my period like 2-3 times!!  How many days before your period do you start having cramps? I just don't think I usually cramp before my period, but I am not regular and sometimes just can't remember.
trying: Interesting idea to take the night before. I don't think it can hurt, and I have felt over these two cycles that taking them in the night does put me 12 hours 'behind' what the doctors say is expected for O... at the same time, maybe it's better to just stick to the same schedule, having your body getting used to it by now? I know I just went back and forth, but I guess, for me, I'd stick with the same (not the day before).

sad day :(
I see your point on staying the same but I already messed that up by taking day 5 mornings 1st round and then day 5 nights 2nd round. I think I may give it a shot so it is close to the same.
I am reading a book on infertility and it is saying to take OPK tests first thing in the morning. Is that what you ladies do?
OMFG Unbelievable!! I so thought you were gonna be our other BFP this month. And I agree with Trying- I think you should retest in a few days.  I cannot believe all these BFN. WTF  At least when someone in our circle gets a BFP it gives the rest of us hope! This month the hope is running thin for sure. I started shots today- feeling like crap. I was cramping all afternoon, not sure what the hell that was about... But hopefully tomorrow will be a better day because this one left a lot to be desired...
Hmmm...that is interesting. My OB told me to test around 2, and not to do it first thing in the morning. But who knows, because I know my sister in law tested first thing in the morning.
I wanted to share this with you, in case you miss my other post..

I was watching TLC today and on one of the birthing/baby shows, there was an interesting story that caught my eye. An African-American husband and wife got married and decided to get pregnant. They ended up getting pregnant with twins. The pregnancy was going well until 28 weeks. The lady went into labor and ended up giving birth to twin boys, who unfortunately did not survive.

Fast forward one year....the lady got into a car accident, driving home from work. She ended up going to ER for treatment. That is where she was told, she's pregnant! With TWINS!!! She was just in complete shock.

God works in mysterious ways....

the ending....she delivered a healthy pair of twins (boy and girl), exactly one year to the date that she lost her first pair of twins.

The point here is.....NEVER LOSE HOPE. This story made me realise that there is definitely divine intervention.

Hope is all we got.

Good luck to all my sisters trying for a baby. Baby dust to all!
wantmy1stbaby: I am sorry to hear about ur BFN! that ***** but this means that we can now take provera and get the show on the road! If you think that an U/S is needed then go for it!

owlbaby: dont give up hope! I am sorry to hear about your BFN! I thought you were prego!

mangoaddict: I was to test 2 a day but after 10 am. I was doing my OPK inncorrect for about a month. I was using first morning urine and it was almost always positive! I am not sure why LH was so high and I am not sure why they say not to use first morning urine. The thing with me is that I use the bathroom maybe 2 times during the night, so I don't know what would be considered to be first morning and not.

Well I have noticed alot more bathroom trips, No sign of AF so I know ill prolly have to also take Provera for her to come. Me and DH got into a fight last night because he is saying that he wants a baby and he wants it now! Him saying this and being "rude" about this is just making me more and more depressed. I know I shouldn't, but how he is talking, it isn't good. He said he wants a baby by next year. DEMANDING! and he will not do an IVF. As so many of us on here have said it, why us? why is it taking so long for us to get prego. Yeah God works in crazy ways, but I am just wanting this so bad, and nothing happens!

Sorry to hear about your fight with dh!!!!!  Why won't he consider IVF? If that is the only way you'll get preggo and he wants sooner rather than later he should at least consider the possibilities.

On a good note my holidays are great.  Keeping my 4 yr old occupied is tiresome!!  Im extremly tired today and hoping she'll let me take a nap!!

Owl......could still be too early for you to test. Wait another 5 days and retest!!  We need some good news in here this month.  I will be be testing next Friday (July 2nd) I m going to force myself to wait this month to test.  Waste of money to keep testing too early.

Anywhoo................ gl to those bd'in and ssbd to all in tww
Good morning ladies. My temp dropped pretty hard this morning so I'm assuming that the full flow will begin soon. Wow. I had less big symptoms of clomid this month, but with the spotting on 9-10 dpo, I really thought I had this. I've even thought that perhaps I did conceive, but the blastocyst didn't survive the implantation? Obviously I'll never know... these things are not in my head -- all the symptoms I reported were really happening (not subtle). I'm thinking the clomid and hormones really plays tricks. I guess I'm going to do another round if my dr says okay, but I'm not sure if I should take a break.

rain: i'm sorry your DH is being 'demanding' -- that seems really unfair. Putting extra stress and pressure on you is NOT going to help the situation. And you can tell him I said so ;)  !!!

trying: let me know how the timing works for you... I see why you did it, kinda' split the difference of the two months. Good choice. I wonder if you will O sooner. Thanks for all your support.

jenna: the shots sound awful. I'm so sorry you have to do that. It makes me upset that we have to do these very extreme and difficult things for such a delicate and gentle thing. It isn't right.

I'm so surprised by this month. It makes me really skeptical of myself and makes me not trust my feelings. I feel a bit blindfolded... one reason I think taking clomid compounds the complexity of all this. My DH and mom (who is visiting) are so supportive (mom took me therapy-shopping yesterday) and DH gave me a massage til I fell asleep. They both are SO much more patient about this process than me, which tells me I'm a MAD MAD hormone-infused woman. I had a really incredible baby dream last night -- so that was a gift even in the midst of this bummer. Get back on the road and keep walking to the next station...
These BPNs are bringing me down! I don't like it! I wish this was easier for all of us.  

Let me ask a random question (Inot sure if this has been brought up before)--

When you guys BD, do you normally lay there afterwards? Do you use a pillow to prop yourself up? Do you not?

The first cycle I demanded a pillow. I thought I had to be proped up, lay there at least 30 mins after, etc. That was sooooo lame and really made bding soooo not fun or enjoyable. I wanted to see if you ladies had any suggestions about what you do. This cycle, I'm not proping myself up, using a pillow, nothin'... I just think about all the people who "accidentally" get pregnant, they didn't freakin' lay there for 30 mins proped up or with their legs over their heads to achieve it. I'm going with the attitude that if it's going to happen it's going to happen whether I've been proped up or not... maybe that's not a good attitude to have...thoughts?!
Wanna: I did the propping legs up thing too the first month with a pillow. Last month I didn't do that, just layed thre a while. I don't know, I feel like an idiot when I do it and that doesnt help. I am curious about this though too.

Owl: Glad you have so much support. Not all dh are quite that supportive.

Rain: So sorry to hear your dh is being so impatient. That is aweful and won't solve anything.
Mango ~ thanks for sharing that story!  I think every one of us needs a little bit of encouragement right now and that made me cry.  

Owl ~ I cried for you, too!  Apparently I'm just really emotional right now, but what a bummer!!  I really thought this was your month.  EVERYTHING pointed that way!

Rain ~ UGH!  I feel for you!  My dh is being a brat right now, too, and I'm about to just give up.  Maybe there really is something to the theory that if you just stop trying and relax for awhile, it'll just happen...

ALL ~ I'm feeling really bummed right now and just need a friend!  I redid my progesterone levels today and it was 3.2, so this cycle was a bust all the way around.  My dr will only let me try once more.  

I went to a funeral this morning, so that isn't improving my mood.  A friend of mine lost her little baby Saturday.  He only lived for an hour.  She lost another one 2 years ago that only lived for 2 hours.  I'm just not understanding why we have to go through this.  There are sooo many people out there that don't deserve the babies they can "pop" out, and here we are, trying so hard and we'd be amazing mothers.  I guess when it's our time, we'll just appreciate the little blessings we get so much more.

Sorry to be a downer.  I'm just getting really discouraged and me and dh are fighting a lot.
Wanna- Last month I did the same thing you did. I laid there for 15-20 in bed after sex and I propped the pillow under my hips. As you know, that did not work. This month I am not doing that shi$  I might lay there for 5 min or so, but no more torturing myself.

And as far as the DH drama goes- trust me I am feeling you ladies. Yesterday morning DH had to go to RE with me to get a sperm analysis. OMFG talk about drama! From the time we woke up at 5 30am to the time it was done at 7 30 it was horrible. He was straight NASTY to me. I was like are you serious? He was like that was the most uncomfortable experience in my life (and the most uncomfortable room) lmao  I felt bad for him but we ladies have to go through this all the time. I told him I have the dr up in my VJJ weekly, when its bleeding, when its not- and its not fun. So I told him to suck it up. I was pissed... yesterday was pretty much spent in angry silence. I swear if men had to live our life for 1 week they would never make it~
my ob said you should only need to stay laying down for 5 min after as the swimmers are really fast!!!  Dont need to prop with pillow.

this has actually been a pretty good tww for me being on holidays (so far) one more week to go!!
Sherry: That is helpful to hear your doctors advice on this subject. We try everything, ya know? Hope you are enjoying that vacation time! I know I will be in a week :)

Jenna: I feel for you on that subject. I hate everytime the dh thinks he has to go thruogh so much, whatever!!! He doesn't have to lay on a table with his legs spread apart...NOTHING more uncomfortable than that!!! I hope you have a better day today :)

Camdy: So sorry to hear about your friend! That is awful :(

Well, I am on day 3 of clomid round 3 and getting super nervous about HSG Monday.
Rain,
I'm really sorry your hubby is acting that way. I went to an RE for the first time yesterday, and I noticed they have some sort of reproductive counseling there. Maybe you guys should look into that. I don't understand where he's coming from to DEMAND a baby, that's just not possible and you're already going through a lot to have to deal with him too. Sorry, it just really makes me upset because I know I couldn't handle it if it was my hubby acting like that. I'm really sorry.

As for me...

I went to an RE yesterday for the first time. He's going to up my metformin prescription and I'll do clomid again this month. He wants me to wait until the weekend to start provera that way I'll give the metformin a bit more time to start working and up my chances. They're going to monitor follicoles and are going to run like 5 different test this cycle to see if there's anything wrong other than low progesterone. Even though I'll probably have to go to the dr like 10 times this month, I'm pretty happy bc I feel like they aer taking the time to find out what;s wrong and what would work better for me. My ob wasn't very thorough with my situation but I understand he;s just an OB and not an RE.
Hi ladies -- i couldn't find our thread b/c sobie changed her photo!! :) But I found it :) Laying around and headstands after BDing? Yes, I've done it... obviously it wasn't the big + factor for me. I always feel better at least staying there for a bit, just relaxing and talking. I had always had the habit of getting up right away and going pee to avoid UTI's... the past two months I wanted to change that cause I ALWAYS saw the big clump (sorry) of sperm in the toilet. I read about it and asked my doc and once the sperm goes in, it congeals into a ball... so I know you don't need to hold it in, but I don't want to see the ball of sperm in the toilet instead of me!! SO... I will be laying there for a bit :)

Moving through my disappointment and getting ready for round 3.

Trying: Excited for your tests this week!

camdy: sad, sad  story -- are you feeling better today?

wants: good luck with your tests too. I have asked my doc if I should take tests this round as well.

I did the prop with pillow thing. I laid there for about 20 minutes after. I do hear that the swimmers are pretty fast. I would consider waiting at least a few minutes. My next round I will be cutting the time to 10 min because of the UTI I got this time.

Owl - I think you are a bit too early to be giving up. I had the same symptoms as you but didn't show up on a test for a few weeks later. I would say to not give up completely for at least another week. Some of us build hgc in our systems slower than others. You def had really good signs this month!

Well, I am back in pain again. Don't know what's up with this. Called dr the other day about it and she said that as long as I am not bleeding super heavy, then it's just a part of the process. I have started breaking the percaset into quarters...even half of one makes me too loopy to work and be a functional human being. I'm just wondering if I am gonna be adicted to these by the time I am done. Well, hopeully in about 2 weeks or so af will start...although I feel like I have been bleeding for more of this year than not!

Mango - that was a really nice story! We certainly need some positivity around here lately! :)
So got AF today. Not bad yet, but when I called doc they want me to come in for an ultrasound today. What would they be looking for on day one? Both vaginal and stomach, yuck!!!!!  Course after I called my flow really slowed down which is kinda what mine does, but I just hope they still consider it day one cause otherwise it will be over the weekend and then we won't be able to do day one tests.
Hi ladies. AF came in last night and has been flowing heavy. At least this clomid has regulated my cycles. My dr said I could try another round, so I'll be taking my 1st pill on Saturday night. It feels like with so many negatives in our little group everyone is kinda' down and taking a break for a few days. I know that's how I feel...
So, have a great weekend and good luck to all of us. Hopefully July will be better than June.

Thanks for all of the "proping" advice! =] It's interesting to me to know what every one else does.

I'm still on my 2nd round of clomid and awaiting a + opk. Last cycle it happened today (CD 19) so I'm hoping that I get it sometime this weekend.... is the consensus with you ladies that you O later or earlier the more cycles you take? Or is it about the same for you?

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'm excited to relax and hang around the house most of the weekend. Will be bringing my doggies to hang out by some water this weekend since it's going to be nice out! =]
Well ladies im in the home stretch now and will tst on Wed.  Im suprised ive been able to hold out this long.  We def need a bfp in this group this month. My chart is looking good - however alot can chanage over 4 days!!fingers are crossed.

SSBD to all and gl to those starting the next round!!!
Hey yall- so went to the dr yesterday. DH sperm came back fabulous, so that is one less thing I have to worry about. lol  Then he did my ultrasound, I have 3 almost completely developed follicles. He said he could not believe how good my body responded to this drug combo. The follicles are at 15-16mm, they have to get to 20-21mm. So I have my shot tonight and then another shot tomorrow. Sunday I will do my HCG trigger shot to induce my ovulation. He was like hopefully all 3 will not be fertilized, I was like I sure hope not!!! Last month I only had 1 follicle. He said it was over a 100% improvement from last month. So bc I responded so well and I have 3 follicles he is recommending that I have an IUI on Monday when I ovulate. So that is what I am gonna do. So Monday morning at 8 am I will have that done. Praying this will work...

Owl- sorry to hear AF started! That is terrible. And you know we are here for ya hun. Have a relaxing weekend... don't be too tough on yourself!

Sherry- OMG you have such self control. lol  I am so praying for you and keeping my fingers crossed. We NEED a bfp.

Nazor- Sorry to hear you got your AF too. This has def not been a great month for this group... which means next month HAS GOT TO BE GREAT!

Wanna- I never O'd with clomid- never worked for me. So couldn't tell ya about the date- lol  What day are you on now?
That's AMAZING news about your appt! I'm hoping the best for you, that's seriously awesome to know that SOMETHING out of everything that you've tried is finally working for you. Could you imagine if all of them got fertilized.... AHHH so incredible!

I'm currently on CD20... I haven't tested yet this morning, so hopefully it's today. =/
Hmmm CD 20 huh- I am sure today is YOUR day!!! From what I have heard of other ppl who have done clomid, a lot of them say they O late. So I am sure it will be today or tomm. So you better get busy~ hehehe

I cannot even fit in my head all 3 of them getting fertilized. Oh wow.... no words for that! lol
Good luck Jenna - seems you are responding well.  This is probably my last try on clomid as my lining is getting thinner and I am worried about that. I see my doctor tomorrow for the follicle check. It's way quiet in my tummy uterus, fewer pains and aches, so I'm not sure. Last cycle was alot of bloating and cramping. I am still at cd 16, so its still a little early, but probably no more clomid after this.

Waiting for my OPK to turn positive!!!
Not self control - the last 2 rounds I was testing way early and became very expensive!!! I told myself that I would not test until at least cd34 which is Wed.  Nothingt about fertility is cheap thats for sure,  Have you ever noticed that ovulation kits never go on sale- at least in canada anyways?  why is that - they always have condoms and such on.  It seems like they want to promote not getting preggo - but for those of us who are trying to achieve this they make it very expensive.  RE's, presciptions.  etc....   Anywhoo enough venting :)  Im extremely tired today -I actually laid down for 1 hour today and still feel tired.  Other than that no symptoms yet.  

My vacationw eek is over and back to work on Monday :(  although its a short week as July 1 is a holiday so Im off on Thursday :)

SSBD to all!!
I am SUPER excited for you come Monday. I can't wait to see the results.
Jenna: that's awesome news. What a great feeling to have your meds working for you! You really deserve it because it sounds so difficult! The shots and all. SSBD to you!!!

Sherry: Oh I so hope you have great news to share next week. I agree, all these POAS tests add up! I admire you for just sticking to your date. We need good news on our thread!!!

Wanna: Any + today??? I am thinking of you, But try not to stress or worry... it will come. Hop eyou just enjoyed the day with your doggies.

Tonight pill ONE round THREE. I'm having a 'everyone is pregnant but me day' today. Went the store to lunch around town... baby bump baby bump baby bump. But the sadness of last month is gone, moving on now and hopeful again. Amazing how you can pick yourself up and bounce back...
Thanks! But i think we might be out of the game. DH and I have talked non stop all weekend, and the doctor now wants me on letrolze, trigger shot(the cheapest option of this), metformin, do follicle study u/s starting day 11 til they are big enough then get the ok to do shot, plus the cd 1 u/s and that's heading at least $2,000 a cycle probably more cause i doubt follicles will be big enough on day 11. Nothing is covered from here on out with our insurance. As much as I want to be pregnant and have our own baby. We are thinking of a break and then looking at adoption for now. We can't keep putting out money towards all this and ended up with no baby each cycle. If we don't stop soon we won't have the money to adopt for that much longer either.  So that's just where we are at. Maybe someday we will start this process again, its not for sure yet but this is the direction we are leaning.

And of course on top of all these expenses, we had a bad storm friday and our downstairs flooded completely and that's at least a going to cost a couple thousand to repair. It's been a long few days.

I'll be calling doctor on monday to get my blood test results since my period seems to have completely stopped. I only had it for a few hours but it was more than spotting. So she did a blood test just to make sure I wasn't pregnant since she wants me to start the meds. Course she said my flow does have to start again before I could do that it we decided to continue.

Sorry this is so long, just figured I let you all know where we are at. In case I'm not on a ton next few days.

I still wish you all lots of baby dust!!!
Nazor- that is the current meds I am on, all the ones he wants you to do. Plus I am on the actual hormone shots with it. And I will tell you if my parents were not paying for all this I would not be having it done. This month alone we have spent about 2200.00, last month they spent 2200.00 too. I truly don't understand why they want to charge so much for someone to try and have a child. I think it is robbery!!

Owl- Sorry to hear about all the frickn bumps out there. I know that is a knife in the heart every time. Cant wait for you to start your next round- I am so rooting for you!!!!!

Trying- Ya I am excited too. The only thing that stinks is I will still have to hold out the 2 weeks to find out if it worked... BOOOOOOOO  I am sure I will drive myself insane as always.

Sherry- I have never seen the OPK tests on sale here either (Im in Florida) But to be honest I don't use em either, never have. lol  I think I would become an opk addict testing every day like a mad woman. hahaha  ***** you have to go back to work tomorrow. UGH  Hopefully you will have a good week. Cant wait to hear if you get a BFP.

Mango- Hope you get your positive opk soon!!! Does the dr know what he wants to do next if this last cycle of clomid doesn't work?

Hi girls,

I am so confused. I was on my 2nd rouncd of clomid and went for a follicle check on thursday, where the doctor saw 2 follicles on my right ovary. One was 16mm and the other was a little smaller. Lining was only 5.7mm -- CYCLE DAY 14

I went back today (CYCLE DAY 17) because I haven't actually seen a positive opk. Well, today in the test, botht the follicles are not there. I AM CONFUSED!

Where did they go??? Hubby and I have been bd'ing since before the last doctor's appointment, but do u think the eggs have been fertilized? The lining was much better today. Its up to 9.0mm So, I am relieved on one end but then when are the follicles with the eggs???????  The doctor thinks I may/may not have ovulated. He wants to run a progesterone test later next week....but this is driving me insane!

Has this ever happened to anyone?
Hi everyone. Well sorry to hear this past month was a bust for alot of us. Which means July is gonna be a great month :). I was  very bummed about this last month but instead of dwelling on the negative I've decided to take advantage of this extra time I've been given since I had to go on provera. I have been working out the past few days and am trying to watch what I eat and take care of myself. I think I was getting too stressed. I read that you can get a + opk and have an lh surge but for some reason such as stress the egg doesn't release and you don't ovulate. I think that's what happened to me. So I'm going to try to relax and try my hardest to let it happen. I'm not going to do opks this month because it adds stress to me and it's getting expensive. plus I want to have fun having sex again. The last two months have not been fun. So I told my dh I want to have fun again and he agreed :). So we will see how this goes. I planned a trip to Reno with 3 other couples in a couple of weeks. Since I'm not preggo I can drink :). It'll be a nice getaway for me and dh. So sorry to ramble on but that's where I am. I'm on day 6 of provera and had a great weekend. :)

here's to the next round for everyone!!  Jenna and Sherry I'm sending positive thoughts both your way. I think we need some good news soon!!!  SSBD to everyone!!!
Well Im going back to work today :(  Im so not looking forward to it.  Its a stressful job and its month end on top of things (gonna be a busy week).

If I O couple days later then the past month does that make my cycle couple days longer?  Just curious.  I will test on Wed  cd34 and post results as soon as I know :)
Sorry I have been MIA for the last week, Just been going throu alot, and just really wasn't myself at all. Well last time I wrote something on here was with DH saying that he WILL NOT do an IVF. He is saying this because as he saids"if it not meant to be then its not meant to be." As he saids he is healthly...and this is all my fault that this is always failing. I know it is wrong, and he dosen't know what I am putting myself throu! he dosen't know how it feels to get prego then to m/c! he dosen't know the emotional part of all this. It just makes me so mad! We got into a really big fight last Tuesday, were basically he was saying he was going to leave. I don't know if he was saying all this because it was father's day that past weekend, and all his friends were with their kids..and he dosen't have anyone. Just makes me feel so bad when the man that I love is able to walk away from this because of not able to have a child right now. Ever since last week..I have been going to the gym and walking the dogs for longer walks, and I have been talking all my meds. NO AF yet, and I ended up r/s my docs appts because I just felt depressed. DH came around and I want to say he didn't apolize, but he is just different. Honestly, when Mother's day was here I remembered last year, and I got all these cards from family members because I was prego during mother's day. I fealt bad this year, but RRRRR!! I am sorry everyone, I just questioning myself now. I am like really! I lost another 3 pounds, and I am just keeping in mind that by working out and eating right is only going to make things better. It may not bring me a child now, but it is going to bring my weight down, and hopefully regulate AF. I go Wednesday for my appt, this time I need to go because AF is really late, but I other then having mood swings, and my tatas being sores every now and then, still have the lower back pain,and headaches every once in a while. OH, I have been going to this bathroom like crazy! I having been driving water because its been so hot, but I am talking maybe 2-3 an hour. Nothing else. Well I am a little tired, but I am at work, so I promise this week ill be more active on here.

I am sorry to hear about all the BFN that he have been having. I feel as thou our time will come and when it is here was are all going to be so happy for each other!!
sorry to hear about dh - it's not your fault its the hormones and its out of our control so to speak.  He needs to be more reasonable.  We would all like to do naturally but that just isn't possible with most  of us on here.

everyone - im getting the itch to test but im trying to hold out as long as I can.  Im feeling a bit bloated today but im nausiated. Could be af trying to show her face.  Temps are still up- thinkin positive this month.  How do you know what your coverline temp is?
Sherry, It's looking good for you so far! Stay positive!! Hopefully you'll get your BFP this month!

RainLos27. I'm very sorry for what you're going through! It's def not your fault! I'm sending you a msg, please don't take it in a bad way! I really feel for you and will be praying not just for you guys to be able to have a baby but for your marriage!
Hey ladies - seems like we need some good news in here...we are all getting down! Well, it's not much, but the best news I have is that I am not in pain anymore (knock on wood). I hope this lasts! I hope to see af in a week or so...anxious to get on this rollercoaster again.

We def need some good vibes in here...how about we all say three things we are grateful for and maybe that will help lift our spirits!
1. I am grateful for the new hot skirt I bought this weekend (Lauren Conrad)...it's so girly and flirty!
2. I am grateful for having the privlige of being a God-mommy for thi first time! To twins at that!
3. I am grateful that the clomid worked for me the first round, even if it didn't end well. I can get preggo and I didn't lose a tube. And the clomid did make me ovulate.

Now let's get happy girls! :) I know it's tough but we can get through this. God will never give us more than we can handle...and that's a written promise. :)
Anyone in canada used the doller store poas tests from dollarama?  just wondering if they really work
sherrycoup : yeah DH isn't being so supportive right now, and I can't stand it. I really wish that it wasn't this hard, and I keep telling myself, what if I didn't stop taking metformin when I was younger, and what if I was at a smaller weight. I don't want to be beating myself up for this, but I know that isn't good. Thank you...when are you testing??

amandamae1126: MISSED YA GIRL! I am glad to know that you are doing better!!!

1. I am working out and my working out has helped me lose 16 pounds in 2 months!! WOOHOOOO!!
2. I am buying a new car this week, just got the OK from the bank...BUT i am like I am buying a SUV for what?? If only me, Dh and the dogs
3.OH and I am greatful that I have found a website like this, with girls like you that have helped me with this whole crazy situation! You are ALL my Angels!

Rain -   I am trying to hold out until Wed which will be cd34 15dpo. Im gettin the itch to test now though lol
So I went to the RE this morning and had my AI done. Hubby did his thing in the cup (with my assistance of course lmfao) They "washed" it and tested it. Dr said he likes swimmers to be at 20 million for AI, DH was at 50 million. So that was good. Then inside they went. Dr said everything went well and "it is up to the big guy now" I was like hmmm, ok. He said to "do it" tonight and tomorrow. Then test in 2 weeks.... other than that, no big news. Work is Blah- don't wanna be here~ And the thought of waiting 2 weeks is absolute TORTURE!

Sherry- I am so frickn excited for you, cannot wait till Wednesday wooooohooooo

Amanda- Glad to hear your not in pain anymore girlie, and even through all this crap I def agree with you, we do have plenty to be thankful for.

Rain- Hmmmm So hard to find the right words to say for your situation. I cannot even imagine having to hear those kind of hurtful things from the person who is suppose to be your biggest supporter! Keep the faith and I will keep you in my prayers! Stay strong~

Carlis- I think your idea is GRAND! Stop the pressure and madness and just have fun! So much easier said than done... I should take lessons from you. lol

Mango- Ummmm I dont even know what could have happened with the follicles. Wow. that is crazy. Maybe one of the more experienced ppl on here could help ya with that one.

I am grateful for:

1. My fabulous husband who is so understanding and supportive ("99.5% of the time) lol  He goes out of his way to make me feel like a princess every day.
2. My parents- with out their financial assistance none of this would be possible.
3. My dogs~ nothing is better than laying on the couch cuddled with a tiny weiner dog who loves you no matter what you have said, done or what mood your in.
Rain: I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through with DH. It's very unfair and very unhelpful. I hope he can find some patience and grace within himself soon -- I don't htink your body can be helped by his criticism. Stay strong!

Trying: How did the tests go today? I hope you are okay...

Amanda: So happy you are out of pain! I love your list...I'll do mine at the bottom here.

Jenna: Crossing my fingers for you! 50 million?! AWESOME!!! Super sticky baby dust to you!

Sherry: You're a trooper but take my advice and HANG IN THERE.... just wait it out and see! I'm sure I'll need the same advice when my time comes this month.

Wanna: ++++??? I'm wondering if you got it today. Many ladies (I think Carlis) got there's into the 20's. I'm hoping the best for you.

I got a call from a friend today -- 4 months along -- she's kept a secret from everyone til now. I was actually thrilled for her -- not jealous or 'why not me' -- I don't know why, I just felt sincerely happy for her and her husband. She's 26 and got it on the 3rd month of using OPKs... nothing else. I hope I can join her in pregnancy before she gives birth@!!**!!!

1) My husband -- he is my tree and my light. And he will be the best father any baby could ask for!
2) My mom -- my supporter and friend. I hope I can be as great a mom as she has been to me.
3)You ladies -- for always being here, checking in, and making me feel like you really care.
well i tested this morning and was a bfn with a dollarstore test.  tEmps are still up so we'll wait to the weeks end to see  and get a beta  :)  Still thinking positive. crossing fingers its just not enough hCG to pick up
Sorry to hear about the BFN....hopefully its just not enought HCG to pick up
Rain: I hope things are getting better. That is awful that you are having to stress over the dh, this is so complicated and I hope he can pull it together and be supportive.

Sherry: Sorry for your BFN but hopefully it is just early still. I am still staying positive for you.

Jenna: That is a great number! I hope this works, it is going to be a long 2 wks waiting.

Mango: I am not familiar with the follicles, sorry. Hope someone on here can help you.

Carlis: How are you doing?

Wanna: Any news?

Well, I am okay. My HSG was yesterday and it was extremely painful. Blowing the balloon up in my uterous made me wana jump off the table and then I got totally sick afterwards from the pain and not being allowed to eat. I had a lot of cramping afterwards too. Good news is that everything is clear. I am only working half day today cause mom is here and I have swimming lessons too.

I am thankful for:
My wonderful dh who tries to be supportive and understanding, even though he isn't great about it, he tries.
My amazing little boy who is the light of my life every day. Even a bad day with him is a great day fro me.
My great animals (4Pugs) that love me and need me every day :)
And... my wonderful family especially my mom who is always here when I need her. She drove 4 hours to help me get through this week of testing and helping with my ds.

Lets get some good news on here ladies!!!
I think AF is on her way or something. I have been very bitchy! and I feel like everyone is just getting on my nerves. I just feel snappy.I dont know, I just want to either get on Provera ASAP or have AF come. Sorry everyone, I am not going to snap at anyone, just when I talk to people I am like Ugghhhh!!! I am in my office just tired! I slept fine yesterday night, but when driving to work, I was falling asleep. When I got to work, I closed my office door and locked it, and took a quick 45 mins nap. Ummm.....

How is everyone doing???
Is it weird not to get a + hpt on 14dpo (if you are?)  How late did some people get their bfp's?  Just curious - no sign of af and cd33 (14dpo)  Thinkin ill go in for a beta
my question is actually kinda the same with Sherry's question......

What if you are irregular...would you still get a BFP two weeks after you Oed? I took a test on 15 or 16 dpo? But my AF are irregular..and I had that crazy break-throug bleeding during Ovulation? I don't know what was up with that bleeding.  But I haven't test since June 10th. Should I test again...?????
Sherry and Rain: Oing later doesn't neccessarily mean you would get a BFP later -- the two phases of your cycle  are kinda' separate in that way. After you O a leutal phase should be at least 10 days to support a healthy pregnancy (no less) -- BUT it can be more, up to 18 days. There are exceptions for everything, so of course it can come later, but when a cycle is in the normal range, you should get AF 12-18 days after your O.  In natural family planning, they always say, 18 days of high temps after you O is a sign of pregnancy -- but obviously we have seen on here many people who have longer leutal phases b/c of PCOS or whatever.

hope that helps a bit! Rain -- I might test again! Sherry-- hang tight a few more days and test again! SSBD to you both!
The thing is that I had bloodwork to support that I did O. And my temps, well god if I know what the baseline is...My temps are always high, and just as many of us on here have seen that temps can look good but nothing. I'll test again I think. I hate speading money on these stupid HPT. My temps stay anywhere from 97.9-98.5. So not sure
im gonna do another hpt in the morning and go in for a beta at 7am before work so hopefully I can get results on Friday as Thursday is Canada day and everything is closed I'll be 15dpo and cd34 tomorrow
OMG!!!!! Ok so I just got a text from my sister..who doesn't know about me and dh TTC. and she said I had a dream..and I think you need to re-test! I was like excuse me! and she said last night she had a dream I was prego, but that I didn't know. And she said to retest. WOWWWW! this is crazy.....
Trying ~ somehow I missed it . . . what exactly were you having done??  It sounds painful!  I hope you're feeling better today.  Glad your mom's around to help!!

Rain ~ hope things get better with dh!  Stress does not help our ttc, so blame it back on him! lol

Sherry ~ still hoping for you bfp!  Good luck :)

Jenna ~ I hope your tww flies by!  SSBD to you!!

Hopefully someone can help me out here!  My temps dropped over the weekend for 2 days under my baseline, so I pretty much figured I needed to give up for this cycle.  Anyways, this morning, my temp shot back up almost a whole degree!  I don't have any AF symptoms and I'm only 9 dpo.  Now what?? Do I stop taking my progesterone cream?  Is there a chance I could still be pregnant this cycle?  Is there any way that my temp could have dropped due to implantation or anything like that??  Has this happened to anyone else?

Any thoughts would be appreciated!!
Awesome dream!!!!  Did you retest???? AND..............??????
Totally forgot to put 3 things I'm grateful for, so here goes...

1)  My dh, who, although at times can be a brat about all this, at the end of the day has my best interest at heart and wants a baby as much as I do.  He doesn't complain about all the money we are putting out and he always lets me cry on his shoulder when af shows her ugly face time after time.

2) My fabulous job which is incredibly flexible so I can go to my appts, follicle studies and bloodwork.

3) My amazing family who always calls on the important days to see how my appts, follicle studies and bloodwork went.  They also call just to let me know they are praying and give me little gifts on peak days such as Mother's Day, the day of my m/c anni, the day my baby was due and the day my ex boyf's wife had her baby (that day was amazingly hard for me!)

4) And, of course, you guys who are seriously the only people that REALLY understand what I'm going through.  God bless you all and SSBD!!!
Well, I finally got my + OPK today on CD 23! I'm excited because I had pretty much had in my mind that I was out this cycle. The only reason I tested today was because I had one test left. Crazyness! I was thinking that because I used the Answer tests last cycle where I had to compare the two lines that maybe I didn't get a positive like I thought that I did... so when I switched to digital and hadn't gotten a + it made me doubt myself. I'm relieved and really appreciated seeing that cute little happy face! =]

Side note- I had a funeral to go to today.. the woman was 99 years old! What an amazing celebration of life I was able to be apart of! I hope that I can (in the very near future) experience a brand new life! =]]]

Trying - I'm so sorry to hear that your hsg was so painful. =[ I'm relieved to know that you have/had your mom there to help out and be another form of support that I'm sure you so desperately needed!

Jenna - 50 mil!? That's insane! I'm rooting for you and your dh, poms poms and all!

Sherry - bummer about the bfn... let's hope that you just need a few more days to build up that hcg!

Rain - did you retest!? I had a really crazy dream two nights ago, it actually woke me up and I was really upset about it... three people really close to me died, it was the strangest, saddest, emotionally draining dream I've ever had! I was told once that when you have a dream about someone dying it means that new life is on it's way.... I'm willing to bet that I was somehow thinking of the funeral I had to go to today and incorporated it into my dream but it's worth a hopeful shot, right!l

Camdy - no clue about your temp, sorry. I completely gave up testing my bbt after the first cycle.

Thankful fors:

1) My DH, who is always here for me no matter what, even though it's impossible to understand everything going on with me (I'm a girl, duh!) he tries so hard and I wouldn't want to be going through ttc or anything for that matter without him (not that it's really possible to go through ttc without a man, lol)

2) This site, but not only this site but the wonderful ladies on here that are so gracious and willing to exchange information to help each other out. It really does mean a lot to know that there are other people out there that have the same exact feelings as I do and are going through the same thing... makes me not feel so alone since infertility seems kind of taboo.

3) My faith that this will happen for all of us.

I've just got so much to say today, sorry ladies. I went to target and walked by the baby section (OF COURSE) and saw a woman with what looked like her significant other standing looking at onsies just crying and staring. I felt so bad for her... if she was alone I would have totally went up to her and hugged her. I've personally never seen that before and it made me feel like, again, that I'm not alone and this sh!t happens to more people than I think anyone realizes... and it's freaking real. I have so much respect for every single one of you ladies battling ttc and being unsuccessful. But, while I was looking at baby things, I saw a onsie that said "wishes do come true"... I just about lost my cr@p and teared up a little. I bought it. I'm going to upload it right now... it's so freakin' cute... I hope that I can put it to good use!! =]
tested again this morning and still bfn.  Temp dropped a lil so not sure if af is is on her way :( No sign of af coming other than temps.  Im really bummed as this was my last month trying on clomid due to hubby prob going to night shift on Sun - they wont tell him until friday.
well I tested this morning and still a stupid BFN...So I am not sure, I am waiting for the slip to be sent to the lab so I can get bloodwork. I signed up for a gym membership, and I am really going to work on my weight. They say it helps so I am hoping that by me being deciated to this that good things will happen. Still on Metformin, and still no sign of AF. Now I am really thinking that the OPK strips didn't work. But if I test now they are -. They may have worked but didn't stick. Me and DH have been communicating alot more. And we have not got into a fight, which is a good thing. I know I can be a pest about alot of things, and I know that by back off just a little bit, and taking in the whole picture..has worked. It has also given me time to THINK ABOUT ME. I have 2 more rounds of clomid left, but I am thinking maybe dropping another 10-15 pounds then taking them..along with the Metformin. I am going to get serious about this, I would like to be prego before the end of this year..so we have 5 more months to get it together!! :)   the same way I am focused about school and work, is the way I am going to be about my health, my hubby and my life. I think this whole experience has just taught me alot about everything.
Still no BFP!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH  So frustrating.... But on the bright side you do not have AF, so there is still hope! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for both Rain and Sherry.

Wanna- YAYYYYY finally a positive opk for you! Wooohoooo- I cannot believe it came so late.. but better late than never. Get busy girile! SSBD-  And I am going to look at the onsie now--- how frickn adorable it sounds. hehehe

Camdyn- wow, that is def weird. I dont know what to tell you on that one. I guess only time will really time.  But dont lose faith yet! :o)

And enough already with all these funky dreams lol  I had one last night too~ I had taken a hpt and it said prego and I went to the dr who confirmed it and I was so baffled I did not believe it, He was like yes, you are. And I had like this breakdown because deep down I never thought it would happen for me. Then I woke up and it felt so real I couldnt figure out if I had gone to the dr and this had happened or was I dreaming. Sat in bed for about 5 min collecting myself before I realized it was a dream- These frickn meds are making us all nutty! lmao

Camdy: I had the HSG done. So many said it wasn't painful but that wasn't the case for me at all. I don't ever want to do that again! Luckily all was clear. Also, my temp did drop last cycle for 2 days and so I thought it was over but then it came back up so was hopeful. Obviously I am not pg though. Af showed up about a week later.

Sherry & Rain: So sorry to hear you both got another BFN! This has been a bad month! Im so bummed :(

Wanna: Very sad, I teared up with the onsie thing. They do come true as I know from having my ds. I am very blessed to have him but just so ready to have another. I am happy you got you :) though!

All: Anyone having trouble gaining weight on clomid? I feel like I have gained 10 lbs! It is frustrating and not sure what to do about it. I am hungry all the time which doesn't help and I never ate sweets before which now I crave! Well, it's half way through another week. Hope everyone has a good day!
So I am just really upset now, I have the worest headache in the lord! I don't want to eat my lunch because it will come right back up. I am feeling awful! For some reason, I just have a bad feeling about provera. My doc said that she dosn't think I need bloodwork, and that she knows I am not prego! So she said that she dosen't think I need a blood test right now. WTF! I am 3 weeks late...bloodwork proved that I Oed last month..and now I am getting upset..sitting here crying in my office, and my headaches. I am getting tiny crap like on my left lower abdom. I dislike my doc right now. :(
Hi All: It doesn't sounds like a good day on here, and I just have to add a little something to it... I woke up to find an email from my sister-in-law -- an ultra-sound to announce her 2nd baby. Unlike my friend whom I heard from the other day, this is making me so upset. She has recently caused so much strife in our family and for my darling darling DH and this just pisses me off to no end. Am I awful? She's older than me too... and honestly she's a bit of a b*@!.  This just cuts me to the core... especially b/c of what I told you all about my DH's grandparents.... now she is having her second, his brother just had his second, and us? I HATE HOW UNFAIR THIS IS.
I am on the same boat. I HATE feeling like this! I am not hating everyone who is prego! I just hate that I am not!! I hate that I am working so hard, I hate that I am more then ever taking care of myself! I hate that I can't give us a family!!!!wooo hooo sorry! I am just soo... rrrrr words can't even come out. I feel so sick today! I have a headache, i don't want to eat anything because I fear that it will come right back up. I just want to be fat (fater), have a little baby growing in me, I want to be all glowy, and I just want to feel complete!

I am about to pray because I just want it so bad! and I am just getting mad that it hasn't happened yet! I am praying for all of us on here! And I am praying that when our time comes that we can all look back on here and be happy with everything that we have done to get to that point. I have love for all of you girls! And I know we can! And I know that our day will come, even if it take till the end of the year!

Amen!
Owlbaby, I know what you are feeling. Sometimes, people who can be so mean and careless, can have what seems like everything they ever wanted. I have definitely felt like that with one family member from my husband's side also. I am not jealous and I wish her well but her attitude towards me has been simply mean and all I have been is nice to her.

I know you probably don't want to hear this but HAVE FAITH. That is all we have. If we can just believe that God will make this happen for us, when the time is right. My prayers are with you, have strength and leave the rest to God. That is what I am doing after what seems like a non-ending story of (5 years of trying) plus 2 cycles with clomid...

Thanks for listening to me.
Thank you ladies for immediately helping me to calm down a bit and regain my strength and faith. My DH came home to give me a big hug too. I do feel better now... and I did send her a congrats email that I truly meant, with blessings for health, which I also truly meant.

Every new life is a miracle, I think I am coming to understand that more and more. I am just trying to remain open to our miracle which I KNOW will come soon.

I hope the same for all you ladies who have tried so long and are inspiration to me to keep going with grace and hope.
Hi all! I have been super busy latley and have been reading but not able to post.

I am pretty excited because my CD this month was 32 days!!! That is my shortest since September!! Normally I have been anywhere from 43-50 days!  So I am on my second round of clomid day 3. My OB upped me to 100mg because she said I didn't O last month.

Hope everyone can have a fun and relaxing 4th of July!! : )
temp dropped a lil more but no af........ not sure what to make of it.  I wish af would just show her face already so i can move on
Morning ladies, well I really think AF is on her way now..I am getting alot of cramp and lower back pain, my boobs are starting to get really senitive. Which I think may all be AF coming because it seems like ever since I started Clomid I am now getting all these smypthoms around the time I get AF. Since HPT said negitive ill just take that, and just think she is on her way. I REALLY don't want to take the Provera, even though I already have it, but I just have a feeling she is on her way. I temp this week, and for the first half of the week I was aroun 97.7 and today 96.8.

Well hopefully we will have good luck this month! Things are getting better at home, but I think this is only the begining. Hope you ladies have a wondeful day!