What cycle of Clomid are you on?? any side effects?
Hello everyone I think that this form will be very helpful for all that are on Clomid or that will start Clomid soon.

Let me start by saying that I have PCOS and I have 11 year old daughter I have been TTC on and off the last 7 years but since I been married a year ago we been trying faithfully. I was on Clomid in Nov. 2009 I was taking 50mg 3-7cd I was told that I didnt O on this round and that I would need to go up on my next round. Dec came and went no AF so went in to see if I was Pergo but no I was not so they put me on provrea then Clomid on 3-7 100mg. I am now on my 3 and last round of Clomid I am on 150mg 3-7 days and I hope that this time I O because on my last round they told me I O early on cd 15 I have never O in 11 years so that was a good thing. But doc said that the numbers where not where he wanted them to be at so that is why he up my clomid this time.
As for side effects on 50mg I had mood swings and hot flashes and the wonderful headaches... On 100mg I thank god I did not have any but did have crazy dreams with them. And with 150mg I had the vision problems. I just hope that this time works.
Would love to hear your stories on Clomid and hear how long before you got your BFP on Clomid...
Rain: I hope things are getting better. That is awful that you are having to stress over the dh, this is so complicated and I hope he can pull it together and be supportive.

Sherry: Sorry for your BFN but hopefully it is just early still. I am still staying positive for you.

Jenna: That is a great number! I hope this works, it is going to be a long 2 wks waiting.

Mango: I am not familiar with the follicles, sorry. Hope someone on here can help you.

Carlis: How are you doing?

Wanna: Any news?

Well, I am okay. My HSG was yesterday and it was extremely painful. Blowing the balloon up in my uterous made me wana jump off the table and then I got totally sick afterwards from the pain and not being allowed to eat. I had a lot of cramping afterwards too. Good news is that everything is clear. I am only working half day today cause mom is here and I have swimming lessons too.

I am thankful for:
My wonderful dh who tries to be supportive and understanding, even though he isn't great about it, he tries.
My amazing little boy who is the light of my life every day. Even a bad day with him is a great day fro me.
My great animals (4Pugs) that love me and need me every day :)
And... my wonderful family especially my mom who is always here when I need her. She drove 4 hours to help me get through this week of testing and helping with my ds.

Lets get some good news on here ladies!!!
I think AF is on her way or something. I have been very bitchy! and I feel like everyone is just getting on my nerves. I just feel snappy.I dont know, I just want to either get on Provera ASAP or have AF come. Sorry everyone, I am not going to snap at anyone, just when I talk to people I am like Ugghhhh!!! I am in my office just tired! I slept fine yesterday night, but when driving to work, I was falling asleep. When I got to work, I closed my office door and locked it, and took a quick 45 mins nap. Ummm.....

How is everyone doing???
Is it weird not to get a + hpt on 14dpo (if you are?)  How late did some people get their bfp's?  Just curious - no sign of af and cd33 (14dpo)  Thinkin ill go in for a beta
my question is actually kinda the same with Sherry's question......

What if you are irregular...would you still get a BFP two weeks after you Oed? I took a test on 15 or 16 dpo? But my AF are irregular..and I had that crazy break-throug bleeding during Ovulation? I don't know what was up with that bleeding.  But I haven't test since June 10th. Should I test again...?????
Sherry and Rain: Oing later doesn't neccessarily mean you would get a BFP later -- the two phases of your cycle  are kinda' separate in that way. After you O a leutal phase should be at least 10 days to support a healthy pregnancy (no less) -- BUT it can be more, up to 18 days. There are exceptions for everything, so of course it can come later, but when a cycle is in the normal range, you should get AF 12-18 days after your O.  In natural family planning, they always say, 18 days of high temps after you O is a sign of pregnancy -- but obviously we have seen on here many people who have longer leutal phases b/c of PCOS or whatever.

hope that helps a bit! Rain -- I might test again! Sherry-- hang tight a few more days and test again! SSBD to you both!
The thing is that I had bloodwork to support that I did O. And my temps, well god if I know what the baseline is...My temps are always high, and just as many of us on here have seen that temps can look good but nothing. I'll test again I think. I hate speading money on these stupid HPT. My temps stay anywhere from 97.9-98.5. So not sure
im gonna do another hpt in the morning and go in for a beta at 7am before work so hopefully I can get results on Friday as Thursday is Canada day and everything is closed I'll be 15dpo and cd34 tomorrow
OMG!!!!! Ok so I just got a text from my sister..who doesn't know about me and dh TTC. and she said I had a dream..and I think you need to re-test! I was like excuse me! and she said last night she had a dream I was prego, but that I didn't know. And she said to retest. WOWWWW! this is crazy.....
Trying ~ somehow I missed it . . . what exactly were you having done??  It sounds painful!  I hope you're feeling better today.  Glad your mom's around to help!!

Rain ~ hope things get better with dh!  Stress does not help our ttc, so blame it back on him! lol

Sherry ~ still hoping for you bfp!  Good luck :)

Jenna ~ I hope your tww flies by!  SSBD to you!!

Hopefully someone can help me out here!  My temps dropped over the weekend for 2 days under my baseline, so I pretty much figured I needed to give up for this cycle.  Anyways, this morning, my temp shot back up almost a whole degree!  I don't have any AF symptoms and I'm only 9 dpo.  Now what?? Do I stop taking my progesterone cream?  Is there a chance I could still be pregnant this cycle?  Is there any way that my temp could have dropped due to implantation or anything like that??  Has this happened to anyone else?

Any thoughts would be appreciated!!
Awesome dream!!!!  Did you retest???? AND..............??????
Totally forgot to put 3 things I'm grateful for, so here goes...

1)  My dh, who, although at times can be a brat about all this, at the end of the day has my best interest at heart and wants a baby as much as I do.  He doesn't complain about all the money we are putting out and he always lets me cry on his shoulder when af shows her ugly face time after time.

2) My fabulous job which is incredibly flexible so I can go to my appts, follicle studies and bloodwork.

3) My amazing family who always calls on the important days to see how my appts, follicle studies and bloodwork went.  They also call just to let me know they are praying and give me little gifts on peak days such as Mother's Day, the day of my m/c anni, the day my baby was due and the day my ex boyf's wife had her baby (that day was amazingly hard for me!)

4) And, of course, you guys who are seriously the only people that REALLY understand what I'm going through.  God bless you all and SSBD!!!
Well, I finally got my + OPK today on CD 23! I'm excited because I had pretty much had in my mind that I was out this cycle. The only reason I tested today was because I had one test left. Crazyness! I was thinking that because I used the Answer tests last cycle where I had to compare the two lines that maybe I didn't get a positive like I thought that I did... so when I switched to digital and hadn't gotten a + it made me doubt myself. I'm relieved and really appreciated seeing that cute little happy face! =]

Side note- I had a funeral to go to today.. the woman was 99 years old! What an amazing celebration of life I was able to be apart of! I hope that I can (in the very near future) experience a brand new life! =]]]

Trying - I'm so sorry to hear that your hsg was so painful. =[ I'm relieved to know that you have/had your mom there to help out and be another form of support that I'm sure you so desperately needed!

Jenna - 50 mil!? That's insane! I'm rooting for you and your dh, poms poms and all!

Sherry - bummer about the bfn... let's hope that you just need a few more days to build up that hcg!

Rain - did you retest!? I had a really crazy dream two nights ago, it actually woke me up and I was really upset about it... three people really close to me died, it was the strangest, saddest, emotionally draining dream I've ever had! I was told once that when you have a dream about someone dying it means that new life is on it's way.... I'm willing to bet that I was somehow thinking of the funeral I had to go to today and incorporated it into my dream but it's worth a hopeful shot, right!l

Camdy - no clue about your temp, sorry. I completely gave up testing my bbt after the first cycle.

Thankful fors:

1) My DH, who is always here for me no matter what, even though it's impossible to understand everything going on with me (I'm a girl, duh!) he tries so hard and I wouldn't want to be going through ttc or anything for that matter without him (not that it's really possible to go through ttc without a man, lol)

2) This site, but not only this site but the wonderful ladies on here that are so gracious and willing to exchange information to help each other out. It really does mean a lot to know that there are other people out there that have the same exact feelings as I do and are going through the same thing... makes me not feel so alone since infertility seems kind of taboo.

3) My faith that this will happen for all of us.

I've just got so much to say today, sorry ladies. I went to target and walked by the baby section (OF COURSE) and saw a woman with what looked like her significant other standing looking at onsies just crying and staring. I felt so bad for her... if she was alone I would have totally went up to her and hugged her. I've personally never seen that before and it made me feel like, again, that I'm not alone and this sh!t happens to more people than I think anyone realizes... and it's freaking real. I have so much respect for every single one of you ladies battling ttc and being unsuccessful. But, while I was looking at baby things, I saw a onsie that said "wishes do come true"... I just about lost my cr@p and teared up a little. I bought it. I'm going to upload it right now... it's so freakin' cute... I hope that I can put it to good use!! =]
tested again this morning and still bfn.  Temp dropped a lil so not sure if af is is on her way :( No sign of af coming other than temps.  Im really bummed as this was my last month trying on clomid due to hubby prob going to night shift on Sun - they wont tell him until friday.
well I tested this morning and still a stupid BFN...So I am not sure, I am waiting for the slip to be sent to the lab so I can get bloodwork. I signed up for a gym membership, and I am really going to work on my weight. They say it helps so I am hoping that by me being deciated to this that good things will happen. Still on Metformin, and still no sign of AF. Now I am really thinking that the OPK strips didn't work. But if I test now they are -. They may have worked but didn't stick. Me and DH have been communicating alot more. And we have not got into a fight, which is a good thing. I know I can be a pest about alot of things, and I know that by back off just a little bit, and taking in the whole picture..has worked. It has also given me time to THINK ABOUT ME. I have 2 more rounds of clomid left, but I am thinking maybe dropping another 10-15 pounds then taking them..along with the Metformin. I am going to get serious about this, I would like to be prego before the end of this year..so we have 5 more months to get it together!! :)   the same way I am focused about school and work, is the way I am going to be about my health, my hubby and my life. I think this whole experience has just taught me alot about everything.
Still no BFP!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH  So frustrating.... But on the bright side you do not have AF, so there is still hope! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for both Rain and Sherry.

Wanna- YAYYYYY finally a positive opk for you! Wooohoooo- I cannot believe it came so late.. but better late than never. Get busy girile! SSBD-  And I am going to look at the onsie now--- how frickn adorable it sounds. hehehe

Camdyn- wow, that is def weird. I dont know what to tell you on that one. I guess only time will really time.  But dont lose faith yet! :o)

And enough already with all these funky dreams lol  I had one last night too~ I had taken a hpt and it said prego and I went to the dr who confirmed it and I was so baffled I did not believe it, He was like yes, you are. And I had like this breakdown because deep down I never thought it would happen for me. Then I woke up and it felt so real I couldnt figure out if I had gone to the dr and this had happened or was I dreaming. Sat in bed for about 5 min collecting myself before I realized it was a dream- These frickn meds are making us all nutty! lmao

Camdy: I had the HSG done. So many said it wasn't painful but that wasn't the case for me at all. I don't ever want to do that again! Luckily all was clear. Also, my temp did drop last cycle for 2 days and so I thought it was over but then it came back up so was hopeful. Obviously I am not pg though. Af showed up about a week later.

Sherry & Rain: So sorry to hear you both got another BFN! This has been a bad month! Im so bummed :(

Wanna: Very sad, I teared up with the onsie thing. They do come true as I know from having my ds. I am very blessed to have him but just so ready to have another. I am happy you got you :) though!

All: Anyone having trouble gaining weight on clomid? I feel like I have gained 10 lbs! It is frustrating and not sure what to do about it. I am hungry all the time which doesn't help and I never ate sweets before which now I crave! Well, it's half way through another week. Hope everyone has a good day!
So I am just really upset now, I have the worest headache in the lord! I don't want to eat my lunch because it will come right back up. I am feeling awful! For some reason, I just have a bad feeling about provera. My doc said that she dosn't think I need bloodwork, and that she knows I am not prego! So she said that she dosen't think I need a blood test right now. WTF! I am 3 weeks late...bloodwork proved that I Oed last month..and now I am getting upset..sitting here crying in my office, and my headaches. I am getting tiny crap like on my left lower abdom. I dislike my doc right now. :(
Hi All: It doesn't sounds like a good day on here, and I just have to add a little something to it... I woke up to find an email from my sister-in-law -- an ultra-sound to announce her 2nd baby. Unlike my friend whom I heard from the other day, this is making me so upset. She has recently caused so much strife in our family and for my darling darling DH and this just pisses me off to no end. Am I awful? She's older than me too... and honestly she's a bit of a b*@!.  This just cuts me to the core... especially b/c of what I told you all about my DH's grandparents.... now she is having her second, his brother just had his second, and us? I HATE HOW UNFAIR THIS IS.
I am on the same boat. I HATE feeling like this! I am not hating everyone who is prego! I just hate that I am not!! I hate that I am working so hard, I hate that I am more then ever taking care of myself! I hate that I can't give us a family!!!!wooo hooo sorry! I am just soo... rrrrr words can't even come out. I feel so sick today! I have a headache, i don't want to eat anything because I fear that it will come right back up. I just want to be fat (fater), have a little baby growing in me, I want to be all glowy, and I just want to feel complete!

I am about to pray because I just want it so bad! and I am just getting mad that it hasn't happened yet! I am praying for all of us on here! And I am praying that when our time comes that we can all look back on here and be happy with everything that we have done to get to that point. I have love for all of you girls! And I know we can! And I know that our day will come, even if it take till the end of the year!

Amen!
Owlbaby, I know what you are feeling. Sometimes, people who can be so mean and careless, can have what seems like everything they ever wanted. I have definitely felt like that with one family member from my husband's side also. I am not jealous and I wish her well but her attitude towards me has been simply mean and all I have been is nice to her.

I know you probably don't want to hear this but HAVE FAITH. That is all we have. If we can just believe that God will make this happen for us, when the time is right. My prayers are with you, have strength and leave the rest to God. That is what I am doing after what seems like a non-ending story of (5 years of trying) plus 2 cycles with clomid...

Thanks for listening to me.
Thank you ladies for immediately helping me to calm down a bit and regain my strength and faith. My DH came home to give me a big hug too. I do feel better now... and I did send her a congrats email that I truly meant, with blessings for health, which I also truly meant.

Every new life is a miracle, I think I am coming to understand that more and more. I am just trying to remain open to our miracle which I KNOW will come soon.

I hope the same for all you ladies who have tried so long and are inspiration to me to keep going with grace and hope.
Hi all! I have been super busy latley and have been reading but not able to post.

I am pretty excited because my CD this month was 32 days!!! That is my shortest since September!! Normally I have been anywhere from 43-50 days!  So I am on my second round of clomid day 3. My OB upped me to 100mg because she said I didn't O last month.

Hope everyone can have a fun and relaxing 4th of July!! : )
temp dropped a lil more but no af........ not sure what to make of it.  I wish af would just show her face already so i can move on
Morning ladies, well I really think AF is on her way now..I am getting alot of cramp and lower back pain, my boobs are starting to get really senitive. Which I think may all be AF coming because it seems like ever since I started Clomid I am now getting all these smypthoms around the time I get AF. Since HPT said negitive ill just take that, and just think she is on her way. I REALLY don't want to take the Provera, even though I already have it, but I just have a feeling she is on her way. I temp this week, and for the first half of the week I was aroun 97.7 and today 96.8.

Well hopefully we will have good luck this month! Things are getting better at home, but I think this is only the begining. Hope you ladies have a wondeful day!
Good morning ladies! Looks like yesterday was a rough day for many people. I am officially on vacation today for the whole month!!! I am hoping the relaxing and enjoying time with family helps me some. I don't know what my body is doing right now because I have tried to stop charting as my Dr said. I did my BBT twice this month though and it is already high! I am concerned because I may have missed my chance if I already O. Time will tell. Im getting all my blood work tomorrow and then we are going to look at Tahoes. My Dh sold his truck yesterday "because we need something bigger" so I hope we really do!
Owl: Sorry yesterday was such a hard day for you and glad you are feeling better now.
Rain: Im sorry to hear af is on her way though that is good so you don't have to take the
provera.
Lash: That is great and good luck with round 2!
Someone asked the latest they tested and got a bfp...I peed on sticks for about 18 dpo and no +, when in fact I was. It wasn't until the super pain and er visit that I found out I was preggo. My sister didn't show up on pee sticks for over 2 months and she went on to have a healthy pregnancy and a terrible little boy.

Owl - you are always so upbeat and positive. I am surprised that something got you down that much...but I totally understand. My youngest sis is trying to get preggo AGAIN and she is only 19 (not married, JUST got her own place last week, and her bf is a jerk) and she keeps calling me for advice on how to do it. Part of me doesn't want to give her any tips, but I can't with hold the info from her - she knows I know ALL about it. She o'ed two days ago and I am dreading the call in two weeks when she says she is preggo...I am gonna need a lot of prayer! I will be certain to pray for you too - sometimes things just aren't fair, but it IS God's plan.

Rain - that is total BS that your dr won't give you a blood test. If you don't like your dr - get a new one FAST. I sat around not liking my dr for 2 years and nothing happened. I switched (and LOVE my new dr) and immediately went on provera and clomid. Even tho it didn't work out, at least I got preggo with this dr. Something is better than nothing. And I am sure she would have done another blood test for me at anytime if I had asked. In fact, she gave me like 3-4 extra ultrasounds (before, during and after the m/c) just because I asked or felt uncomfortable about making decisions. Good dr's are there to support you, your body, mind, and spirit. I was super suprised that my dr respected my religious beliefs in relation to fertility. You NEED a good dr. So get one babe! They might be hard to find, but they are out there.

Trying and Cam - So the tube blockage test was painful for you? I am having one done soon and am nervous about it. Did you all take any pain killers before? Some people take tylenol, but I still have some percaset left and might take one of those before hand if you all say it is painful. I've dealt with some pretty serious cramps and pain down there before, so I know I can handle it - I just don't want to! LOL   Either of you care to be pretty descriptive about the test so I know what I am up against?

Sherry - don't give up yet...you still have time for a bfp.

Wanna - your onsie made me cry! I so want to go start buying all those things for babies, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I still have this fear that I will never be a mom and I think it would just be too hard for me to keep looking at all the stuff I won't ever use.

Jenna and Rain - Here is a dream story for you. A girl at work told me a few weeks ago that she dreamed about me...I was sitting in a field surrounded by pink bunnies. Well, DH told me some crazy (and looooong) story a few weeks before that about how bunnies=fertility. The lady at work was sure I was preggo. Well, two weeks later she had the dream again....and ultimately she was right. I was preggo. Also, last night I had this crazy dream about me being preggo. In the dream I was so excited. I woke up very nervous tho because it seemed so real and I can NOT be preggo right now - my hgc numbers are not at zero and I have been robbed of folic acid - now is NOT the time!

But on a good note, I think I am starting to get af today....and I am NOT in pain! This would be the first af since m/c. But i'm not totally convinced that it is af. I have been having the tiniest amount of brownish discharge since the mc and this morning it was pink/red and a lot more - and not so much discharge as it was actual bleeding. Later this morning it was brownish/pinkish again, but a lot more and again it doesn't look like discharge. I hope it is af and I can start moving forward and counting days again! Please keep me in your prayers today - I need it!

Everyone, keep your chin up! The "list" seemed to bring some spirits up...it helps to remember the good things in life when things are not going our way. Well, Happy First of July everyone! Have great days and a great month this time around! :)   :)    :)
Well hubby just called me from work and told me he's going to night shift starting Sunday :( so I guess this month was my last shot on a clomid cycle cause I will only see him on friday nights and saturdays.  Im really bummed about this and don;t know what to do.  I guess we could move onto iui but i don't think I could afford it right now.

On a better note  Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadian ladies on here!!!  My parents took my 4 yr old to take in all the festivities as my carpet is being installed today in my basement so I have to stay home :(
Amanda: I did take tylonal before but on an empty stomach cause you cannot eat before so I know that probably played into me getting so sick afterwards. The cramps afterwards are one thing and yes, you can handle those. Having had a baby already and a couple mc that were extremely painful, I didn't think this would be that bad. The major pain for me was wehn they blew up the balloon in my uterous and I wanted to scream. I hope it is less painful for you.
I've been gone for a while.. but I sometimes I think it's better that way, I don't want to have ttc in my mind all 24/7 :)

Rain, If you don't get AF and still want a blood test just go tell the doctor you HAVE to have a blood test, for your peace of mind! Dr really can't deny that, tell him/her you know of a lot of ppl who pregnancy didn't show up on htp and you NEED a blood test.

Sherry, I'm sorry your temp has dropped, I know the feeling of wanting to just get AF and start the new cycle, I'm on day 60 of my cycle and still no AF, I'm taking provera.

Owl, I understand about your SIL, since we've been trying my SIL has gotten pregnant, along with other 10 or so other people that I know, It's hard to be happy at first, but eventually it will go away, and no, we're not upset they're pregnant, we're just upset we can't be pregnant as well.. it;s frustrating that it comes so easy for most women except us.

Amanda, Trying, I'm getting the tubes test too, as soon as I get my period. Dr told me to take some iboprufen before going in, but he didn't mention anything about fasting. I guess I'll ask whenever I call to schedule.

Amanda, I too am afraid of buying baby things, I have a fear that I will never be a mom. Am I being too negative? Dh never wants to look at baby stuff while we're on target or walmart, he says we don't have a baby yet so no need on buying things or looking at thinks and make myself sad.
wanna, I just saw the onesie, it made me tear up too. Wishes Do Come True.. I sure hope so :)
I have so much baby stuff in my house still from last year when I was prego with my son. I still have the new stoller in the basement, I have a bunch of clothes..bags and bags..and bottles. I started to give things away to friends and family. But since I am being positive, and I like the stroller ill keep it for another year.

As far as my doc, I made an appt with my PCP and will be seeing her on July 19th if AF dosen't show. Ill wait another week...and call to get in sooner. I am just achy right now. I just can't decribe it in words..just BLAH
Well went to the bathroom 10 min ago and af showed her ugly face :(  Don't know what im gonna do this month. Might take a break for a while since hubby wont be home
Just did my progesterone test today and results don't come out until later. Hopefully, this will give my doctor all the clues needed to figure out what to do. I might have to up my Clomid 100mg from 50Mg. Keep me in your prayers. Happy 4th to all my friends and sisters.
Hi everyone. I haven't been on in alittle bit so I thought I'd check in. I have year end at work today but am waiting on reports to see if we balance. Fun times :)

let's see if I got tis all right :)

sherry:  I really hope you get your bfp :). I wouldn't give up yet.

Amanda:  you are such an amazing woman!  You have been through alot lately and you are still so positive. I hope you get af soon and can start back up.

Jenna:  everything sounds really good for you. I hope you get your bfp this month :)

owl: I am so sorry you were down. You are so positive that it's sad to see you get down. I hope this is your month. I know how it is. My cousin is due next month with their 4th and he even got fixed!  They got prego right before it.

Wanna: the onsie is too cute!!

Rain:  I'm sorry for everything you are going through. Added stress doesn't help

trying:  sorry the hsg was so painful. But glad all was clear

sorry if I forgot anyone. I hope you all are doing great!

I'm on my last day of provera and can't wait for af to come. Funny how things turn around and now I can't wait for af to come :). I'm really looking to starting up again. I have been working out more and eating better :). So only time will tell.

SSBD to everyone!!!
SHERRY: I'm so so very sorry! Especially because your schedule with DH is now going to make it even more complex. But don't give up...I understand if you want to take a break for the next month... but I think you will get your 2nd angel... at least it sounds like your cycle is pretty regular. AF and all...

CARLIS: I was just wondering where you went and if you're okay. Glad to hear form you. Yes, I had my momentary freak-out, but back to my positive self and sent SIL a nice congrats package today... felt good. I agree with you completely--isn't it strange how we can go from one up to a down to a hope AF never comes to hoping it comes fast. We're all nuts!!!

AMANDA & WANTSMY: Thanks ladies for your comments. You're both right... and like wants said, I'm not upset that she's preg.; just that I'm not. Exactly.

But sooooonnnnnn.... soon soon soon very very soon!!!!!!!!
I am feeling pretty good today. Me and DH have a date tonight, we are going to go watch the new Twiligh Movie "Eclipe"! I am excited. Well my docs office called me bright and early this morning at 7:40 to ask me if I took the medication..I SAID NO! and I requested a lab slip for and HCG bloodtest. Do you know the lady don't me again that my doc said that wasn't needed. So I am going to begin my quest for a new doc/RE. Ill give AF two weeks and if she dosen't come, ill see my PCP and get a bloodtest. I have been having to use the bathroom ALOT, and I am just feeling werid. But then again, I think I am just werid :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend! Happy July 4th. SSDB to all. I am keeping everyone in my prayers!

Sherry: Sorry about AF showing her face. Hopefully you and DH can still try to work on a way to make your dreams come true.
Today, I want my baby more than ever. I keep seeing little babies everywhere and I wished I had one. I want to be a mommy, I want my husband to be a daddy. I can't wait till that day comes! I want to take care of my little baby and love him/her and make him/her little outfits. I want my husband to take him/her camping and to a ball game. I want to make crafts and play silly games. Today more than ever, I want that for out little family.
Thanks girls,  this has been a horrible month.  Hubbby starts night on sunday 7pm - 7am so i only get to see him fri night and saturday,sunday morning (couple hours)  The only hope I have this month is if I O the weekend 16th-19th so not sure If I wanna take the clomid this month.  WHAT TO DO!!!!

Rain:  I went and saw Eclipse on Wed night!!!  It was good but they left alot out in comparison to the book.  Was still amazing - you'll really like it
Hey girls, just a request, can we start a new forum post with all of us on there? Many ppl have left this group (because they are pregnant, given up etc) and the amount of posts are really large here. Just want to know if this is something we can do?
Hello to my favorite ladies ever~ Today is Friday, wooo hooo!!!! Only half way through my work day... but on the bright side it's a 3 day weekend. No work Monday. And of course it is my luck on a 3 day weekend that I will not be able to consume any drinks!  :o(  But I am praying that it will be for a reason. Coming up on the end of week one, which means another week and a few days till I can test. Hopefully it will go by super FAST- Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday!!!!!!!

SSBD to all- we are in a new month, so new miracles await us all~
Mangoaddict & ALL: Yes, i want to start a new thread as well with all of us there --- I think we are much more than "What cycle of Clomid are you on? Any side effects?"

Anyone object? We can name it and then just move our discussion over to it.

Let's throw out some names :
Our Turn Soon...
Along the path...
Summer Cycle Sisters...
Fertility Friends...

Anyone with ideas?

I think it's good luck to start something new again!
OK so why am I itching? Like my breast for some reason have a small itch to them for the last couple of days. But yet I was crossing my list off...haven't used any new soup for my body or clothes..lotion..no....haven't eaten anything really new that I haven't tried before...I dont know. Also last night I had a really bad case of nausea...and going to the bathroon like quick..DH was in the bathroom this morning..and I ran in and was like I have to  use the toliet..he was like u just used it like 1/2 hour ago..opps sorry!!! I can't hold my bladder..if I do..well i will cry...TMI sorry...3 more hours and we get a 3 day weekend. Can't wait!
all week I have been talking about it, Wednesday I just fealt slugish and I didn't want to go to the movies feeling sick, plus had a long day. So I am getting off work..and going to buy the tickets after I leave here for tonight. Can't wait. I think I have been waiting for this for like 4 months now. LOL! so fun!
Ok so I have been reading alot, and I have been on Metformin, and Vetix(herb). Still no AF, now as far as the diet, so I have lost weight..walking about 60 mins a day, BUT i have read that women with PCOS should AVOID dairy foods? WHY? Also my other question is...if you have sex at night..then fall asleep, then wake up at 6 in the morning to go to the bathroon, does sperm run out? Like when you use the bathroon are you also peeing serm that isnt any good any more? LOL! TMI sorry....like I know they say not to have sex then go straight to the bathroom, and they say to lay down after having sex, but I have been using the bathroom alot..so are my swimmer leaving? sorry
I like your FORUM TITLE - OUR TURN SOON....its very positive and gives strength to those trying hard.
ALL: Okay -- do we hear a 'second' for this idea of starting a new thread... mango raised the question, I say "I" -- anyone else say "I"? Then I'll jump over and start the thread and see you ladies hopefully there!!!

OUR TURN SOON
I'm in for that idea Owl!!  I agree we are much more that side effects
So with suggestions from Mango that both Sherry and I agreed with -- I am starting the NEW THREAD for us ladies (so the messages aren't so long--I think it takes time on some people's computers) under the title
OUR TURN SOON

Please come over and we'll continue supporting, inspiring, chatting, and hoping together!
Okay -- it's up there...
hope everyone can make the jump :)
LADIES ON THIS FORUM MESSAGE/POSTS (TTC) - PLEASE KINDLY SWITCH TO ----

"OUR TURN SOON"  

******************************END OF THIS FORUM MESSAGE*******************************
******************************************************************************************************

SEE you THERE!