What cycle of Clomid are you on?? any side effects?
Hello everyone I think that this form will be very helpful for all that are on Clomid or that will start Clomid soon.

Let me start by saying that I have PCOS and I have 11 year old daughter I have been TTC on and off the last 7 years but since I been married a year ago we been trying faithfully. I was on Clomid in Nov. 2009 I was taking 50mg 3-7cd I was told that I didnt O on this round and that I would need to go up on my next round. Dec came and went no AF so went in to see if I was Pergo but no I was not so they put me on provrea then Clomid on 3-7 100mg. I am now on my 3 and last round of Clomid I am on 150mg 3-7 days and I hope that this time I O because on my last round they told me I O early on cd 15 I have never O in 11 years so that was a good thing. But doc said that the numbers where not where he wanted them to be at so that is why he up my clomid this time.
As for side effects on 50mg I had mood swings and hot flashes and the wonderful headaches... On 100mg I thank god I did not have any but did have crazy dreams with them. And with 150mg I had the vision problems. I just hope that this time works.
Would love to hear your stories on Clomid and hear how long before you got your BFP on Clomid...
Sherry, I'm sorry AF showed up :( I was like 99.99% sure you were pregnant.. your progesterone levels were SOO high!.. At least you know you're Oing. I didn't quite O this month.

RainLos27, did you end up going to the doctor? what did they say? update!!!

As for me.. I have mild cramps and I'm waiting for AF, I'm pretty sure I'm not preggers, my progesterone was 4 :(  Friday night hubby and I were talking and considered to stop trying for a while. I'm emmotianally spent. I have been overly emotional since I stopped taking BC last August and now with clomid is even worse. We don't know what we'll do yet, I think we might keep trying but...

is there anything that will help with all these mood swings? and I have cramps just about every day even if they're very mild, is that normal?
wantmy1stbaby: hey well I went to the docs office, and they did a bloodtest. the girl hurt me so badly!!  stuck me maybe 4 times. One arm didn't work then the other arm they couldn't fine a "good vein". Well this is the kicker, I did a prego test sat morning BFN, went to the office and got a FAINT positive. I dont personaly think it is a positive, but my doc sure thinks it. I go for an U/S on tuesday, since the place couldn't get me in today. I find out results either this afternoon and tommorow. I am praying I am. Haven't been feeling myself at all! So I guess it's a waiting game now!
I really don't know what to believe, I really don't know! all the signs are there, and all the sympthoms. But I am so irregular and this could just be chemical positive. I just feel like I want this soo bad! and if I don't get it I will be crushed! Honestly, this weekend me and hubby talked, and he got upset, because I told me that I really didn't want to start thinking about kids for another 4 years(this was pre him!)  because I am finishing up school, and I want to get that really done first(pre him). Well he is 3 years older then me, and I can see it in him that he wants kids so bad! So that why I am doing this! all of this, I want a baby now, I want to start my family, I am finishing school, we bought a house last June, I feel like we can do it. But like I have said before, he dosen't know what I am doing to myself everyday to make she that I am able to carry a child again, and being healthy. I just think  I want this so bad, I am making myself crazy.
I am also having horrible mood swings this month with clomid, I am trying to be patient and know that it will pass but I feel like I'm going nuts!  I wish I had some advice for you to make you feel better, but just know that it is temporary.  Has anyone had trouble sleeping with clomid?  I am on my last day today and I haven't slept well for the last 3 nights, last night I was up tossing and turning til 4 AM.

RainLos27:
Congrats, it sounds like you are pregnant!!!  It gives us all hope that it will actually happen some day.  I will keep my fingers crossed that you have good results on your ultrasound.
btpiggy: thanks! I hope this is all true, not trying to get my hopes up, but either way prego or not, still have to take care of yourself as if you are. Last two round, I was on 150 mg of Clomid, I had so many side effects this past month. And I believe my doc had stated that clomid can stay in your system for about 6-8 months with its awful side effects! I asked the pharmaist and they said no the side effects only last while you take the medication. I BEG THE DIFFER! THANKS! SSBD !!
btpiggy,  I did have a hard time sleeping at first with clomid. Mostly bc of hot flashes, I would wake up and feel soo hot and after a couple minutes I would be freezing. A couple times I had a hard time going back to sleep. I woke up at 5 am once (usually wake up around 6:30) and couldnt go back to sleep.

RainLos27, well I think that pharmacist doesn't know what he's talking about.. It's been weeks since my last clomid pill and I would still experiance hot flashes every now and then though not as bad and I still have bad mood swings. I hope you get a for-sure BFP soon. But I know what you mean about how crushed you'll be if it's not a BFP, it's harder when you build yourself up to something so I guess just be hopeful and hope for the best but know that there's a posibility for a bfn.. even though.. I bet you are :)

Dr. said I'll start clomid 100mg next month, as soon as AF shows up cd5-cd9 i think... I still feel like they should do some sort of test to find out why is my progesterone so low.. I haven't been diagnosed with anything yet.

Are cramps all cycle long normal?
wantmy1stbaby: I agree with you the pharmacist didn't know! I stop having hot flashes maybe 2 weeks ago, and that was 6 wk after I took my last clomid pill. I am preparing myself for anything that happens. If it comes back BFN then be it...more bding then..lol. how was your weekend?
want!!  Yea it *****.  I thought I was also as my temps were still pretty good too. I had no warning af was comin.  Everything happens for a reason so I willl be starting round 2 clomid tonight!!  I will be makin the dh bd a lil more this round  lol.  He's gonna hate me this month :)
Wow, you don't log in for a weekend and miss so much! :0) I finished up clomid on Sat. BD'd all weekend ( I know its not time for me to O yet... just enjoy practicing lol) As far as side effects go... I get hot flashes throughout my cycle because of clomid, cramping is mainly menstrual and ovulation cramps, not a constant for me.
Sherry: I know it s*cks that AF came, I thought you and Caralea would be our good luck BFP this month, but it is DEFINITLY a good thing that AF came on her own! Those provera-induced cycles are killer!
Rainlos: I understand what its like to feel so much going on in your body and not be able to pin down why or where its coming from. I hope you get the news your looking for!
Wantmy1stbaby: Yes the mood swings are awful, and have done a number on me and DH at times. The most important thing you can do is make sure you let him know that you can't stop it, and you need him for support since he's not the one going through it, he'll have to be the one that will be your shoulder, and not take whatever happens personally.

I'm trying to decide if I want to do OPKs this cycle or just BD as much as possible.
Rain - I am so freaking excited for you - faint or not, keep positive. I know you have been trying for a while and this really does bring me excitement today (and I really need some positivity today)!

Question about opk - I've been testing for a few days now. Very very faint test line appears. Well, yesterday when I tested yesterday afternoon it was certainly getting darker, but not equal to or darker than the control line. Well, today when I tested it got much lighter. I could hardly see the test line at all. Does this indicate something? I've been handed a huge plate of stress today and I wonder if that has something to do with it. I've tried to think about the stress for a bit and put it away for good, but you all know how hard that is.

Also, who was having the butterfiles or crawling ants problem? Mine have returned over the last day or two as well. I wonder what is up with that. I have a hard time believing that it is just gas too. I've had gas a lot in my life and these past few months is the only time I have experienced the butterflies thing. Weird.
Mine never got as dark as the control line, but I had the EGCM and I just knew that was it.. cause I had never had the test that dark every. And well- guess it worked. I am pregnant from my slightly almost positive OPK. Some people dont have enough of the hormone to trigger the test. That is why RE's do the cd21 test. Mine didnt and I guess it just saved me some money!

Here I am now I only spent $4 on pregnancy tests and all positive!

But I have like 45 OPK strips left and I dont need them!
Ok so I'm kinda worried that we bd'd too much too soon this weekend, and I'm afraid we "wasted" the higher quality of swimmers too early.  I have some left over "Answer Brand OPK 20 strips" that I think I'm going to use starting tomorrow. What time of day do ya'll use yours? I was told that FMU had a lot of hormones in it, and might not be as accurate as later in the day. Also do you think bding everyday is too much? We did it ever other day last month, and missed it (I did ovulate prog. was 22.2) and I want to make sure its right on this time around. I'm also going to use more preseed than I did last month ( I only used it twice, and this time I'm using it every time we bd after cd 12) Any suggestions that I could use to help nature out I'd really appreciate it! SSBD to all of us here! :0)
hey girls.. got my second blood test results... HCG 1622 from 226 and progest 12.6 vs 13.1 (anything over 10.0 is great). I am pregnant and the baby(or babies) are doing great!
I just wrote a whole message to everyone on here and for some reason I was unexpectidly sent back a page...grrrr! Now i lost everything I said. I will try again tho.

Caralea - that is so awesome! I am so happy for you. And delighted to hear about rain's news too! So exciting on a day that i need excitement and positivity! And thanks for the opk info. I am just now at cd14, so it's possible i haven't o yet at all. I haven't had ewcm yet either. It has changed from watery to a bit more creamy, but not close to ewcm. Also, i took the opk at a different time today and that might have some influence. Do you know how long someone would show up + on the opk after ovulation? I would assume for a while considering the dr's LH test is on day 21. I've been doing the opk around 7am each day (FMU) but read that you all don't recommend that. I did one yesterday around 3pm and it was darker than ever before. Today I did one at 10am and there was really no line at all. It's probably due to the time of day I am testing. I have upped my tests to twice daily now to see any changes.

Lin - Me and dh have bd everyday since cd10. My understanding is that swimmers are fine and ready every 24 hours. Of course, more time gives them more strenght, but too much time and they start decreasing in numbers and mobility. My own personal theory is get quality by waiting 24 hours, but get quantity by bd every 24 hours. The more warrior swimmers I can collect, the better off they can attack my egg! LOL
About the preseed, I don't think more will help. I would say to only use it if you think you really need it. I did my own research on their site and they said something like (dont quote me) about 85% of swimmers make it to where they need to be on their own with your natural cm. Then, I seen a slide (again on their site) that shows sperm in no lube and crossing over to the preseed side. Only about 50% of the swimmers made it across. They do have a disclaimer saying the ones that did not make it were imbobile or dead. But doing my own math, 85% is better than 50%.
Here comes TMI - What me and dh have been doing to avoid the need for lube is we cut short the foreplay and get right to business when I am ready. (bold that "I") I tend to have decent cm on my own, but can get drier as fp continues, even if i am very excited and enjoying it greatly. Again, that is just what I am doing and will probably do so until the doc says I need cm help. If the first few cycles don't work for me, I will probably use preseed myself.
But I don't think more lube would be much more useful than some. To me it seems that more lube leaves less room for swimmers to stay in and might increase the chances of leakage.

btpiggy - thanks for the info. I think I will suffer through the cramps for a greater cause. I really hate reaching for the pad on painful days anyway. I wouldnt want to do anything to decrease my chances. A little pain never destroyed anyone, right?!
amandamae1126: to be honest with you, eveyone said that clomid would "dry the cm" I didn't think so! BUT if you feel that you need some more help you could use robitussin. When buying robitussin only buy the one with the active ingredient is guaifenesin. I think I may have written this information b4, but sorry if I am repeating myself to you. SORRY. But I have been told not to use lube because it does stop some of the sperm.
oh, had anyone ever tried any type of fertility herb? I am just saying if I am not preggo (which the doc has not called me yet) I want to see my other options. I mean, this would be my 5th round of Clomid, and I have heard about a herb called Vitex may super boost a women fertility. I dont know. Not giving up on Clomid just yet, but It been off and on with Clomid, and they doctor really didnt want to put me on any more provera for atleast another 5 months. As he states that as long as I have 4 periods a year, he would be happy with that! I WAS LIKE NO!!! I WANT A BABY! hubby said he will not let me do an IVF. He said that he wants it the old nautral way. I am just mad and upset because I am still young and he is still only 27, we have time. He just wants it now! Told you, I am preparing for the worst news. So if I find out that we are not preggo I think I may take clomid again, and if that dosen't work try other herbs? maybe? I am just really torn right now!
I'm kinda freaking out and forgot to post it earlier. I'm very good at taking my meds around the same time everyday (8-9pm) but this weekend, my last dose of clomid I was supposed to take Sat. night, and was at a friends until early Sunday morning. As soon as I got home I took them (around 1:00am) but surely its still ok, right? I mean it wasn't TOO long till I was able to take it only 4hrs later than I should have taken it.

I've also read that a lot of women that take the metformin with the clomid have the dosage increased every few weeks or month (ie they start out with 500mg once a day then move to 1000mg to 1500mg). My dr. only prescribed 500mg once a day for 3 months, and I'm wondering if it will still help since my body has already acclamated to it by now I'm sure.

Ugh... I always freak out after the clomid making sure I'm doing everything 100% by the books so I can finally get the BFP we've been waiting for! Thanks for all of you that answer all of my many questions, I know by the 5th round I should be the one answering all of the questions, not asking them, but hey thats why we're all here right! :0)
i hope this works..i thought it was cute!
nope..nvm
ok maybe I am not understanding this....if side effects can be for up to 6-8 months, that means all the side effects..soreness in the breasts, nausea, headches, ect. I really wish I can know this results, because I feel like I am about to die. My head feels like it is about to explode! then my breasts are hurting so much. If it for a good cause then ill be super happy, but if my breats hurt like this for a while, I dont know how much I can take. I feel like they are to big for me :(  LOL! TMI sorry. I am just thinking positive.

Sobie? How are you? Havent been on all day. Hope all is well!

Happy BDING ladies! Super Sticky Baby Dust to all!!!1
Taking your Clomid 4 hours later is fine, I would only worry if it is more that 12 hours late b/c that could affect your cycle, but I think you are fine.  I don't know anything about the dosing for metfromin b/c I'm not taking it, sorry.  This is my 5th cycle with clomid also, has your doctor said what the next step is if this doesn't work?  Mine has not, just curious.  Hopefully we won't need to know b/c we will have bfp this month!!!
That is great news that you got a faint positive.  How exciting :-)  I hope you get your results soon.  Quick question, When you hug someone does your breast hurt too?  Cause all I'm gonna say is that when I was pregnant my breasts were so sore that it hurt to even hug people and it happened pretty early on so I'm thinking you are pregnant :-)  Hang in there.  I know this is so hard because all the symptoms we feel could be ovulation, implantation, pregnant or AF.  No wonder why we drive ourselves crazy.  So good luck at your u/s tomorrow.  I'm sending good thoughts your way :-)

Well I'm on CD 16 and still haven't had a positive OPK.  But it could be still too early.  I have had some clear stretchy discharge not sure if that means ovulation or ovulation is coming.  I was cramping today and my breasts started to get sore.  So I am really hoping that's a good sign things are happening.

Well SSBD to everyone!!!
Alright Ladies -- Help!

I've read this whole thread, so I think I know the answer, but I'm nervous and need advice. Tomorrow will be my last clomid pill (taken on CD 5-9). My OB said to bd on CDs 10, 12, & 14. I feel like that's not very much! The only person that I know (in real life, lol) that has taken Clomid gave me this advice, "just make sure that when the Dr. tells you to bd that you do it a lot". Really? Like that's super informative and specific.

I'm thinking that starting tomorrow we should do it once a day. I will be doing the opk 2x a day starting tomorrow, one at like 10am and one at 4pm.

What do you think? I'll take any advice I can get. =]<3
I haven't been on in quite a while, trying to think about things quite as much. But if I get my period I will starting my third cycle of clomid. I'm due for period today, no normal symptoms but this happened last cycle and then came and it was awful! Not sure if its from the clomid or what. Anyone else have trouble with clomid and opk and monitors? This is second cycle that never got lh surge, but from ultrasounds and tests doc seems to think all is well. Anyways...she also said we would do 3-4 cycles on clomid then re-evulate to decide the next step. Wondering if anyone has any idea what next step is?

Good look to all!!!!!
I've had dull cramps last two cycles on clomid pretty much the whole cycle. Doc told me it's cause ovaries are tender and sore from meds. First cycle on pills they found a small cyst on left ovary. I don't think its gone away or I have more cause most of my cramping is just on left side. But unless its severe the doctor told me not to worry about. Course, I still do at times=)
i would bd cd 10-20 or 22 (just incase you O late). I started round 2 clomid yesterday.
Good Morning Everyone! Hope everyone is feeling good today!

CarlisMaMa: They hurt when I lay down to sleep, I usually sleep on my side, but I have been sleeping with a small pillow under/side of my chest that way I an relieve some pain. I have never had this problem. Swollen, tender, and sore! Crazy part is this morning I was laying in bed after waking up from a dream, where I had taken a prego test, and came into the room, and it was positive! ummm!! I hope I can put this to lay really soon. Hopefully everything is ok, and its just a baby causeing this! Then I would be really happy..

Ok, I have another question to everyone....this maybe TMI to some....

When you are expecting...(assuming that this is it) or does anyone know...maybe clomid..
Does it make you more moist? I don't know for some reason I just feel a little to moist, makes me feel sluglish!

Sorry but I just wanted to ask...
Thanks, that helps :) most of my cramps are on my right side and I'm wondering if it would be a cyst or something.. doctors haven't done one ultrasound on me or have even tried to figure out what's wrong with me.. they just put me on clomid bc of long cycles and low progesterone level. I think I'm going to call and ask if they can do some more test and figure out the source of my problem.
When will you hear about your blood test? is your ultrasound today?
wantmy1stbaby: anytime now...I called the doc office 2 times already, and they didn't pick up first time, and the second time around the girl said that results have not come in yet. I go for the u/s at 4:45 today.
It sounds like you are about to ovulate, I have been ov around day 15-18 on clomid, usually your CM changes about one to 2 days before you ov.

Wannababybump:
My advice would be to start bd day 10 and do it every day or everyother day until at least day 20, maybe even longer just to be sure and doing opk 2 times a day will really let you know when you ov.

Wantmy1stbaby:
I also have cramps off and on my entire cycle and I have asked my MD about it and he kind of blew me off and acted like it is just from the clomid making things a little different down there.

Question:  Are you ladies still having a normal (pre-clomid) amount of CM, I used to see EWCM easily before clomid just while wiping... sorry TMI, but now I don't have much of anything when I wipe, do I need to be checking up there?  Or am I just not making enough?  I am taking estrodiol day 8-12 to correct the negative aspects of clomid but I am wondering if it is working?
Hey yeah, I'm sure you're right, it was only a few hours later than normal. My Dr. told me that she would work with me til June with the clomid, and if I didn't get preggo by then she'd have to refer me to an RE somewhere (theres not one in our town) for more aggressive treatment like injections, IUI, IVF, etc. I'm REALLY hoping that I don't need all of that though because I really can't afford it, and I'm afraid the RE will take one look at me and tell me she won't help me because I'm overweight. I'm y'know, with all do respect, I've see tons of women twice my size have kids, so thats not the problem!

I think I'm going to start my OPK today when I get home (5ish) do ya'll think its too late?
********************************GOOD LUCK &SSBD TO US ALL****************************
Sorry I been MIA I have been dealing with too much this week and I been on estrogne and it has bring me down. I took it for 4 nights tonight is day 4 and man I felt like I was going to die. I had even trowen up and had the shakes and was dizzy in bed all yesturday eve. I had a bad headache for the first three days of it hot flashes and just feel not like me...

I am feeling a lil better today will see what the afternoon and eve have for me. I will start OPK and BD tom and I have felt pain on my right Ov today so I know we getting close to O. But with the things that my DH and I are dealing with this week is not good for his lil swimmers STRESS is not good and I know if things dont get right soon this month will be a dud.. I hope that all works out for him.. He is dealing with baby mama stuff.

But any ways I see that all of you are moving foward and there look like  RainLos27 might be having some good news soon.  thats awesome. I am taking it easy this time around and not getting my hopes up.

I just hope and pray every thing gets fixs and that I can O and implant this time..

************************************SSBD TO YOU ALL**********************************
Sobie, I'm very sorry you are having a bad week. I hope you start feeling better and get back to normal soon. I hope this is your month!

So.. another BAD side effect.. My face is so gross, I'm getting a ton of acne I feel like in middle school again. I know make up might not be the best idea but I'm not coming to work with red spots all over my face.. Hopefully it will clear up soon. My back was killing me yesterday to the point where I couldn't even walk... no cramps today so hopefully it will stay that way.. I'm so not looking forward to af coming this weekend specially since I'll be in Mexico and at my bff's wedding. we'll see how that goes.
We all have to wait until 4:45 today (likely later) to hear your u/s results?! I can't stand the anticipation myself, I don't know how you are dealing with it and it's YOUR u/s!!! I wish you the best of luck and I have a good feeling that you will get positive news. I will keep you in my prayers (and btw, my prayers have been becoming true lately)!
Oh, I forgot to mention that my dh is on a herbal supplement and they make it for women too. I just didn't start it this month because it's my very first round of clomid and wanted to give it a fair chance. I think it is called prochieve or proconcieve. It was recommended to me by someone that was trying to get preggo for about 8 years. She and her dh both took it for 3 months and bam! She's having her first child at 34! We got it from Mother Earth - it was super cheap, $20 for a months supply (per person). I figured at the worst, it was a good vitamin supplement for him.
amandamae1126: hey girl! thanks! I just called the doc ofice again, and once again the results have not come in yet. I want to call lab corp up myself and put them in their place so they can send the results! I am sitting at work trying not to think about it. I was biting my nails and I was like NO! i just got them done! but I want to know so badly! So I am just keeping busy! I look on here every once in a while, but I always end up looking at baby things..lol!  As far as the herbs, I was thinking about Vitex. I was reading and it said not to mix with Clomid, as one people say that it is a natural form of Clomid and others say that they will undo each other purpose! So I am not sure yet.
I too am concerned about mixing things with clomid. My understanding is that you can only take clomid for so long before they make you take a break. My plan is to wait until that break and try a supplement, if I make it that far (hopefully not)!

Well, be sure to update us asap...we are anxiously awaiting your results. I feel like I am waiting for my sister's or best friend's results! I really wish you the best of luck and personally think you will get good news. Try to stay busy at work and it will make the time fly by faster! :)
amandamae1126.. I agree with you.. I keep coming back and checking to see if RainLos27 got her results.. I'm anxious for you!! And I want you to get your results ASAP bc I'm going out of the country tonight and I might not be able to check back in here! I'm so excited and nervous and anxious to hear from you :) I'm praying you get good news!!
amandamae1126 & wantmy1stbaby: Thanks girls! I am having a really bad case of nausea today :(  not good. I couldn't eat my lunch because it would not stay down TMI sorry. But as soon as I get the results I will make sure I put it on here! Thanks you girls for everything! All of the support!! You guys are like my cyber bestfriends! lol!
Thank you both sherrycoup and btpiggy! DH and I are going to start bding tomorrow (CD 10 as suggested) and try to do it every day and if not then every other.

Today I have begun to do the opk 2x a day, so we shall see!! Yesterday I did one test and it was very very VERY faint...the one I did this morning a few hours ago was faint but I could see it better than yesterday, so hopefully that's a good sign of the progression that I'm so desperately seeking!
My doctor found I had a cyst just by doing a vaginal examine. She could feel it. She said its a really common side effect from clomid and cramping just from ovaries being sore even if you don't have cyst. She said they would only do an ultrasound if I had severe cramping then they would want a closer look.

Today I got AF and cramps have been awful!!! But worse on my left side.

Good luck!!! Hopefully yours don't come back!!!
Any word yet?  I'm very anxious for you too to get your results :-)  Good luck with that.

Well I'm on CD 17 and still not a + OPK which I know it can happen even on CD 18 or 19.  Has anyone ever not had a + but did in fact O?  I'm thinking I could be one of those people but who knows.  It says to wait at least 4 hours going to the bathroom when you test.  Ok I drink alot of water and have a small bladder so that's not gonna happen for me.  So maybe I'm diluting it out of my system.  Who knows.  Now I'm not sure about all this CM and what it's suppose to look like.  I was on birth control pills for 13 years.  Then off of them for six weeks when I got pregnant with my daughter so I was not in tune with my body then to notice any change and then after my daughter went back on BCP and have been off of them the past year but no AF on my own so no O.  so not sure what things are suppose to look like.  But two days ago I had some CM and today I have some more and it looks different so I'm thinking I could possibly be Ovulating.  So I'm hoping that's the case and will just BD the next couple of days to cover us :-)  

Well Rain I'm hoping you heard some good news today!!!!
BFP!
Congrats Rain!!!
CONGRATS GIRL SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! CLOMID WORKED.... AWESOME...
CONGRATS... exciting new!!!
Woo hoo!!!  That is such awesome news!!!  I'm so happy for you. You had all the signs. Now enjoy all your aches and pains cause you have a baby growing inside of you :)
I told u! I am so excited for you! Congrat, congrats, congrats! What cycle of clomid were you on?
CONGRATS GIRL!!!! I'm so excited for you! It worked! Now you know why you feel like this, and can look forward to a happy and healthy 9 months! You give me hope that someday I'll get my BFP too. Good Luck in your pregnancy!
I got my opk+ just now! So excited to see two dark lines, even if it's not on the BIG test yet!
So now that I have gotten the +opk, what does that mean? Have I ovulated, am I about to? Do I have to wait 24 hours to bd again? I don't want to now! LOL When does the tww wait start for me?
Congrats you are about to ovulate!  You ov 24 to36 hours after a positve opk so some time today or tomorrow the egg will actually release into the fallopian tubes, make sure there are swimmers there waiting for it, I would bd now and every 24 hours for the next 3 days.

RainLos27:
Congratulations, that is awsome, it gives us all hope!!!
How do you guys all have your cycle days showing up when you post, how do you do that?
Thanks girls...
amandamae1126: I was on my 5th round...and this was my final round at that too...
Well my numbers are a little low according to the doc. On the u/s they really didn't see much they are deff in their. Oh yeah there was 2 sacs! I go back on friday for more bloodwork, the doc just said to just "chill out". He already stated that I will be high risk. Just because of what happen last year..and if it is twins (which I really doubt BUT you never know). I didn't really see the sacs, but the tech said that she did. She states that she was est atleast 5-6 wks. I am going to the docs today so ill see what happens. I am really scared more then anything. If its not Twins- fine..but I hope my baby is ok. Hope the number jump. I have to write them down, and put them up here so you guys know what they are.
Hope all is well!! SSBD to all!
and isnt that to early to see twins? I didn't like my tech..to be honest she looked like she was out of it! That is why I said I don't think they are twins. Could be a cyst or something right....I thought you would be able to see twins no earlier then like 8-10 wks? I dont know.. :(
Rainlos: That is awesome because I'm on my 5th round, so maybe I can have the exact outcome you had this month! ahhh how exciting! I'm sure your DH is just over the moon lol. It was funny my DH's coworker had to leave early yesterday to go to his gf's sonogram, and my hubby told me he was kinda jealous of him, because HE wants to do that too! lol I was like yeah imagine feeling that all day everyday and you'll be a step closer into my life hahaha, but hey it'll happen someday!

btpiggy: In showing your ticker you click on the ticker beneath the where you post comments and show your ovulation ticker.

Everyone: Ok so I took an OPK yesterday around 6ish and it was negative. Do ya'll think that's too late in the day? We did BD with preseed last night just in case. I'm thinking I'm going to get the digital ones tonight, I heard better things about them than the answer ones. Any thoughts or suggestions?
lin_z_ttc1: I am new on here but read your post. I do think the digital ones help. I have been using the Answer ones for a year and did have luck once then m.c. at 6 wks. I am new on here but have been reading to catch up the past couple of days. I had to order the digital ones on line bc they dont sell them here.

Everyone: Does everyone on here know why they aren't getting preggers? I haven't gone to the fertil specialist yet. Was just referred for the second time (1st time i was already preg after 4 yrs of trying.) I was diagnosed with endo years ago and treated but now with the miscarriage it may be back.

I just finished my 1st round of clomid 100mg per day and waiting for my LHS. Anyone have similar problems?
Oh wow that such a blessing.. No if they saw two sacs yeah its def twins and you can see it this soon same as any months along you are. Thats so wonderful I hope your numbers jump up and all will be fine, you and Caralea will be our sucess stories and twin mommy's Oh how happy I am for you.. how many MG were you on. did you also take med?
Multiples are very common with Clomid.. I wonder if we're bothing having them.. I am so excited for my visit and ultra sound.. I wanna know now what is going on!! LOL

I dont think I will be high risk at all.. but definantly no VBAC for me if there is 2.
yeah I'm not sure if I wanna finish using up all the answer brand or what. I read that once you open the container you have 30days until they expire, and I bought them like 2 months ago. I'm not very disciplined on using them the same time everyday, and I never got a + with them so who knows. I'm wondering if I should bring them to work and take them earlier.

Also I know my reasons for infertility is PCOS, which causes me to have annovulatory cycles, or no cycle at all for several months. I've been on Clomid 100mg for 5 rounds, and ovulated the last 2 but didn't get preg. I'll take one more if this doesn't work and then its off to an RE to start more aggressive treatments. I' m REALLY hoping I don't have to do that and I'll get my BFP this cycle.

Welcome to the group, we've already had 2 success stories this month and looking forward to more! SSBD
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pregnancy-Dec-10-Babies/ONE--TWO-OR-MORE/show/1229390

I started a poll give me your opinions girls!! Thanks
Sobie: Ill scan the pic when I get home if hubby hasn't done it by now..lol! I wasn't taking any other meds then Clomid and Pre Natal.
Just a question about AF on clomid.  Last month after i took provera i had af for 4 days and this month only 3 days.  Is that normal? Not that i'm complaining  lol better than 7 days.  Just wondering if its a clomid thing or just bodyies reacting diff since the meds
Mine varies all the time. Before I had any lady problems, af would come every 28-30 days, on a Sunday, between 9 and 11am - for real it was like clockwork. And it lasted 3-4 days. Then it went away for nearly a year and af went crazy after that. Sometimes it would be 3 days, then 5, then 10, back to 5, and of course there were missing af's in there too! Then in January and February I was on bc and I bled the ENTIRE time, except on the green pill week (the week I was supposed to see af)! I can only wonder what that has done to my insides, bleeding that long. Of course I didn't get af for the 3 months before that, but I've never bled for 2 months non stop.
I was glad to shed everything out of me, but now I wonder if my lining will be too thin because of that and clomid this month. I hope not. I just keep praying and praying. It's all in God's hands now.
BTW - wanted to let everyone know that today is a full moon - CRAZY things can happen!
LOL  Crazy for you on cd16!!  Get baby dancin :)  This month I'll be makin the hubby do more bd'in!!!  I o'ed on cd 16/17 last month so hopefully will be around the same day this month.  The only thing thats ***** for me is that my job is extremely stressfull and  all i do at home is constantly think about what im forgetting to do at work.  I wake up in the night to make posted notes while i think of stuff LOL  pathetic i know.  Im trying to look for a more relaxed job but hard since hubby is outta work (he was part of the big Magna plant closure) its a little hard to change jobs Giving up 8 years of service and 4 week holidays is hard.   AHHHHHHH  I think the clomid is givivng me time to do the venting i need sometimess  hahah.  Sorry all,  I'm all good now :)
ok crazy questions...I thought when you are having mult babies, that for sure you would get a positive hpt. I am just still wondering why!?!? why i hate hpt so much! :) I dont know just crazy me thinking to much.
Everyone is different and some do not respond to hpt's well. For example, my sister did not know for nearly 3 months (and about 30 hpt's) that she was indeed pregnant. Then, my other sister did not test positive until about 6 or 7 weeks and she is having twins (due in about 6 weeks). The latest sister to get preggo found out very quickly. Her dh came home from iraq on March 19 and she found out on Easter (about two weeks later) that she was preggo.He came home the exact day she was fertile...how lucky!

I am super cramping today...very very uncomfortable. I've never had this type of cramping so soon. TMI - my nipples are so hard that you can see it through my padded bra! I stuffed with tissue, but you can still see it through my shirt! Thankfully they don't hurt yet.
amandamae1126: I just keep thinking and thinking. Just trying to think positive, and happy. My nipples hurts! Now around the sides of my breasts hurt! But then again this was happening for the past 4 weeks now. I padded them, I was wearing two tank top that have that supportive bra in them. Anything that was clothing, a touch, if I bent over to tie my shoes, I fealt like they were falling out. LOL! I found putting ice on them sometimes helped, and what I caught myself doing was taking a small pillow and putting in on my side also helped when I was going to bed. Happy BDing!
Hi everyone, I just read through this whole thread, I'm new on the site and glad to find some current conversation about TTC on clomid and other means! RainLos27, you once asked about fertility herbs and I have had four months experience with going that route. They actually worked well for me (to a degree), so I'll share my story if it will help you...
I went off the pill last March after 12 years. My husband and I wanted to let my cycle get normal and cleanse the pill from my system before TTC. From March until October everything (BBT and charts) looked like clockwork (I was O'ing etc). But then we had our first TTC month in October and AF never came. I thought YAY! I was pregnant. WRONG. I had blood tests and US and everything looked 'healthy' but my cycle just paused in mid-air. FOR FOUR MONTHS! It was so frustrating. I wanted to do everything naturally, especially b/c I felt like the pill had really screwed me up. So I started seeing a a certified naturopath doctor. She prescribed and herb called RHODIOLA and SIMPLEX F, along with a few tinctures to support my natural hormones. My cycle RETURNED in one month! That was January. I haven't gotten my BFP and my cycles have continued to be long (40 days)...AF comes and I have a late BBT shift, so I'm not sure I'm O'ing. We REALLY want to pregnant (you all know what I mean by REALLY) and so I've decided to try clomid 50mg this month. Today is the last pill. I have had no side effects whatsoever, feel really good and positive. But I'm OBSESSING(thus I'm on the site!) about BABY BABY BABY!
All in all, I am SO glad I used the herbs to get AF back, and maybe if I was more patient (I'm 33) I would let things go naturally for another year, but for many reasons I just wanted to give clomid a shot. The RHODIOLA (google it +fertility) has had good results for people and I felt like it really helped me. But you need to see a naturopathic doctor first... if that's a road you want to take.
So, that's my long intro, thanks for listening, and BABY DUST to all of us. SPRING IS HERE, time for regeneration and hope!!!
-owlbaby
RainLos, CONGRATS on your BFP and sorry about that last post, I misread who got their BFP earlier in the thread. Hope it was still interesting information :)
You give me hope!!!
I am hoping some of you can help me with side effects. I finished first round of Clomid yesterday. I felt a little off on day one and got really hungry and got sick. I then had some really sharp pains in my lower stomach area and they slowly decreased through the evening. I didn't seem to have any more real side effects. I do have to pee like 20 times a day and get hungry quite often and getting some headaches in the afternoons. Does this all sound about right? Definitely a lot of breast tenderness now for past two days. Thanks and baby dust to all!!
Unfortunately your side effects are right on the money to mine or what mine were (they've either dissappated with every cycle, or I've got used to them). Your stomach feels like an empty pit throughout the day, but be careful, my first few cycles I would munch on snack food throughout the day and it bloated me hardcore, I look like I've gained 50lbs and really its only been like 5, clomid just chunks you out really bad. I wish I could tell you the frequent urination would subside, but I still feel like I have the bladder of a drunk toddler. The headaches will ease up, the first few months are the hardest when it comes to side effects, because your body is getting accustomed to it, but it'll settle some. I still have an occasional headache after the clomid (excedrine migraine does wonders) and the hot flashes are pretty constant, just keep a fan or window unit on you while you sleep that helps alot. Also I'm not sure when you're taking it but if you take it right before bed, you will sleep through the more severe side effects. Hope this helps! Good Luck! :0)
Thank you for the reply. It is good to know that they are "normal". I did take them in the morning so I will do the next round before bed. That may help :)
Drunken toddler? You made laugh so hard and my ovaries hurt! Stop it! LOL
hi everyone. I have had a long hard day. but i have a question for all when u o do u have a light white discgarge or is that just hornyness. i know it may sound funny but i really don't know can anyone help me please?
wishing4anAngel: Thats the same question I asked a couple of days ago, for the most part :)! A couple of weeks after clomid, I kept feeling like "moist". But I wasn't horny, I would be sitting driving or in my office or in bed, and I would be like what the heck. It was white/milky/sticky just like CM would be but during the day. I haven't got an answer for this.. I am guessing it is the Clomid.ill try to look it up online. But this is what I don't understand. Clomid is suppose to make your CM dry...but then why do we have this white d/c! I dont kow
So, I got my +opk yesterday...very excited about it. But I woke up this morning with tell tale signs of a yeast infection. Everything I have looked up about ttc and yeast infections says to STOP ttc, treat with a cream (or pay $29.99 to read the natural solution) and ttc later. Personally, I am not satisfied that that answer. I DONT want to try stopping when I am so freaking close! I don't want to waste this cycle.

Here is TMI - I have a very sensitive area down there to begin with and can't use body washes, scented things, and can only use ONE specific type of tampon. I use only water and antibacterial soap there and that seems to ward off any infections. I honestly believe that this infection was brought on by the past ten days of "keeping it in" and will expect it to happen again if this cycle doesn't work.

Anyone have experieince with this? How would you suggest treating it? I used a Vagasil medicated wipe this morning in hopes that it will ward off the infection, treat the symptoms, and not interfere with my internal ph. The wipe is used completely on the outside. Do you think this is ok? Will it interfere with the swimmers if it is only applied to the outside? I did read that the infection is not likely to interfere with ttc or pregnancy (with some exceptions).

And since we've been having unprotected sex, should my dh go ahead and be treated too just to be safe? If so, how does he get treated? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I did put a call into the dr, but don't expect to hear from her for hours. If she tells me to stop ttc, I don't think I will take that advice. I guess worst case scenerio, I will just be itching and burning for three more days before I will treat with otc meds (which I do respond well to).
That is normal that is your hormones you have so much in your window of O that is how the lil swimmers have a good place to live and get were they need to go. CM makes your CM thicker so it looks like its dry up but in fact its Thick and for that you can take mucinex it will help to thin out the CM and make it to were it needs to be but get only the one that is just (guaifenesin) it will not harm you and take it only till you see a + opk then stop it. Trust me your DH will love it, mines did.. I use it and my RE even told me to use it. It works wonders..
Sorry about the yeast infection they are the worst!!!  I would say continue to use the external wipes and don't put anything up there, keep bding for the fertile time then treat internally in a few days.  I wouldn't waste the whole cycle and if you use vag cream it can interfere with the swimmers.  The other thing is why don't you ask you MD to call in some diflucan, oral one time pill to treat yeast infections, it doesn't work as well as the vag. cream, takes a few more days to work, but at least you could start it now and keep bding.  I hope this helped.  Good luck!!!
Well, the nurse just called back and thinks it might be a bacterial infection...ugh. She is gonna get with the dr and call me back. Hopefully this won't interfere with ttc. We only have like  2 or 3 more days of bd'ing left.

Until I hear back from her, I think I will take your advice and stick with the external treatment for now and maybe use the internal treatments later. Knowing how sensitive I am, I have been doing everything I can to stay extra clean down there.

I did read somewhere that infections typically happen down there beacause it's moist and warm. Logic leads me to believe that if I put a cold fan near there to dry it up, that might help or at least provide some relief. LOL Anyone ever do that?

PS - I am so excited to see the ticker change to pink and 1DPO today! LOL :)
Good morning ladies! First of all...  I thought my drunken toddler joke would get a few chuckles, my minor attempt of bringing my dream of a stand up comic to the group! hahaha lol.

Anyways.... yeast infections are the worst... but I didn't think you could get them just from "keeping it all in"  I thought that came from a UTI. The first few times I didn't go clean up afterwards I had a UTI and called my nurse and she said AZO is pregnancy and TTC safe so if I were you I would take some it definitely alleviates the symptoms quickly (about an hour or so) and you can freak DH out with your bright orange urine lol.

As for me.... I took another OPK last night around 6:30ish... it was slightly darker than the day before, but I still didn't think it was +. I gave DH a break last night because I'm planning to ware him out this weekend. I checked my CM while we were in bed and it seemed wet and slippery, but not quite ''eggwhite" stretchy. My last cycle was 32 days but it gets shorter by a day or two every month since I've started the clomid (started at 36 days) so I'm not sure when I'll ovulate. I'm hoping to get my + OPK either today or tomorrow. But plan on BDing everyday for the nexy 5 days just in case. Good luck to us all and may we all get a BFP this round!!!! :0)
Good morning everyone!
Well I am wondering if someone can help me a little on the OPK tests. I switched bands to the digital ones this month and am unsure if this is my problem or maybe it is clomid? In the many past months I have had my + OPK at day 11. I didn't get that today and am at day 11 now. I am wondering if the clomid is making it later? Or maybe I haven't been getting accurate +OPK tests the past many months? What days are "normal" for + OPK? I don't have any CM so no sign it will be soon. my cycle has been running like 31 days
So, the dr just called back and tends to think it is a side effect of the clomid. Has anyone experienced itching, burning and swelling down there as a side effect? I should mention that I don't have any weird discharge and it doesn't hurt inside, just outside. Either way, she said to not treat it right now and we can discuss it at our next appt (about 2 weeks out).

Tryingforbaby2 - I think it is normal for your opk to not show at cd11 if you are on clomid. Mine didn't show until cd16. From what I have read, getting +opk anywhere from cd11 to cd20 is considered normal when taking clomid. I would give it a few more days before getting worried.  Hope that helps ease your worries.

Lin - i am not really sure what causes yeast infections. I've never had a uti before, that i know of. Like i said, i am super sensitive down there and anything will make me swell and burn! I hope it is just a minor side effect as the dr said. I used the towelett thing this morning and it seems to have helped. I think i will stick with the external treatment until it goes away or until my next appt. I've never used this AZO you mentioned. There appears to be several forms...which specifically do you prefer?
amandamae1126: That does help ease my mind. I will just keep waiting :) I hope the YI or whatever they decide it is eases up for you- that is so uncomfortable!
Any of them work, l prefer the extra strength, or the one with cranberry extract in it. A UTI feels like you constantly have to pee but only small or none comes out. There's burning, itching feelings that come and go. AZO is the best at treating the symptoms and sometimes thats all you need. If it persists after 3 days of taking it, then you'd need to get some antibiotic from the dr. and yes they have pregnancy safe antibiotics too! :0)

I've been getting waves of nausea today and stomach cramping... I don't think its ovulation related, more something I ate probably. ugh....
If I am going to take mucinex or robitussin to thin out CM when do I take it, how many days before Ov and after?
Feeling blah today!!  Tired and just not motivated.  So busy at work needed to take a break. I will finish clomid tomorrow night!!  Yea :)  then its a bd'in for the next 2 weeks.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend !!!
Alright ladies.. I will be your cheer leader.. looks like some of your are close to Ovulation... Hope it all works out!! GO baby dancing GO!!

Everyone doing okay... so far we have a few BFPs in ths group all we need is a few more girls!!
Thanks Cara! You need to cheer on DH for me 'cause he's going to be wiped out after this weekend. I'm thinking about getting something good to drink (I'm not a drinker 5x a year at the most). Maybe wine coolers or something just to help relax and lower my inhibitions for baby dancing!!! :0)
My DH loved TTC... to bad for him it has been once in 2 weeks. LOL

That is what we did, relax a bit, send the kids away, enjoy quiet evening time alone! Stress free really helps!!

LOTS OF LUCK GIRLS!!
Yeah I'm excited, I just keep thinking this is my month, this is my month lol. I saw on your post a while back that your dr. said no more bding because of spotting? Whats that all about? Also what cd was is that you got your + OPK? I'm using those Answer Brand 20 strips and I'm not sure how accurate they are... or when I should pee on them, so I'm bding everyday from now until mon or tues. at least. Would more than once a day hurt our chances as far as him being able to replenish the swim team? Thanks again! :0)
Everyone: I have a guestion that maybe you all know how to answer...

So, when men do the sperm count it has to be 3 days and then we are BDing every day or every other day... This seems odd to me. I am not blaming my DH for not getting pg just wondering how this all works.

Also, is it better to BD every day or every other day. Every day seems you wont miss but every other day seems like maybe you would have more swimmers? Anyone know which is better?
Good morning everyone (morning for me in Hawaii)... I finished my last clomid pill last night and so am excited to move to the next level! I feel like this is a good luck strand with a few BFP so recently. I had a question for anyone...
What is the best time of day to do your OPK, and How soon should I start testing?

Also, all the talk about CM... have any of you heard of pre-seed? I did lots of reading about it used in conjunction with clomid and the success rates were much higher. It's a super highway medium for the sperm to travel in. Helps also to feed the sperm with a little glucose so they have an energy boost once they get inside. It's super gentle and perfectly balanced for women's bodies... I used it last night for a test run :) and it was really natural feeling and good. :)

amandamae: sorry for your uncomfort today. ugh. but the only YI I've ever gotten was after a week of BD and holding it in.... I'm sensitive too and I think the ph level of his sperm caused it. That was 7 days straight of BD... but I drank tons of water and kept it clean and dry and it went away on it's own after two days. Good luck!

lin: good luck this month! I used answer brand too and got accurate results last month. My MD said to let the swimmers be replenished at least for 12 hours... so once a day is probably good.

rain: moist, creamy CM is an early sign of pregnancy in some women, so that's probably what you were experiencing before you got your BFP. it might last throughout your pregnancy as well...

Thanks if anyone can help answer!

My MD said at least 12 hours are needed to replenish, but 24 is best. She said, "Have him not ejaculate for three days before your first try, then have sex every other day through the window." Sperm can live 3-5 days, so I think you'll be covered...
does anyone know what may cause oily looking urine. Sorry. I had to ask. I know acouple of weeks ago, I asked if Clomid would change the color, texture, or smell. But not it just looks oily! looks literly like oil and water trying to mix. Is this normal? Dosen't smell. This is prolly not the right place for this question but I just thought I would ask
Hey thanks, that makes me feel a little better about using them, I've been contemplating getting some digital ones but I figure hey I still have these I might as well finish them up. What time of day did you use yours? I typically use it around 5-6 at night (whenever I get home and have to pee lol) and I wasn't sure if that was too late to detect a surge...

As far as the preseed goes, I ordered some a couple of months ago. I used it a few times last month (I'm not too disciplined when it comes to doing something on a daily basis) but this month I've been using and will continue to use it every time I BD starting with day 12. I'm hoping it works! Good luck to you :0)
Ok so its really long, but I found a site that had FAQ about opks so here goes....
Q: How do I interpret results? The same as pregnancy tests?

Ovulation tests function differently than hCG pregnancy tests. A positive result (indicating an LH Surge) is indicated by a test band that is of equal or greater intensity (equal or darker) than the control band. A negative result for the LH Surge is indicated when the test band is of lesser intensity (lighter) than the control band or cannot be seen. Click here to see diagrams of test results.

Q: What is the best time of day to take the ovulation test?

Unlike pregnancy tests, morning (first morning urine) is not the best time to collect samples for ovulation tests, as LH is synthesized in your body early in the morning and will not appear in your urine until the afternoon. The ideal time to test is in the afternoon, around 2pm, though testing may safely take place from 10am to early evening.

Q: Should I take the test the same time every day?

Yes, be sure to test at the same time each day. Also, reduce your liquid intake around 2 hours before testing as a diluted liquid sample can prevent or hinder LH detection.

Q: When should I beginning testing with the ovulation predictor kit?

To determine when to start testing, you must first determine the length of your menstrual cycle. The length of the menstrual cycle is the number of days from the first day of menstrual bleeding to the day before bleeding begins on the next period. Determine the usual length of the menstrual cycle over the last few months. Then, refer to the Cycle Chart to determine on which day of the menstrual cycle to begin testing. Click Here determine when to begin testing?

Q: How long after my LH surge will ovulation take place?

Generally, ovulation will take place 12-48 hours after the LH surge is first detected (using afternoon urine samples), though 36 hours is considered to be the average length of time following the LH surge.

Q: When I get a positive on an ovulation test, when is the best time to have intercourse?

To increase the chance of conception, it is best to have intercourse the day of the LH surge as well as following three days after.

Q: Does the appearance of faint 'test band' indicate an LH surge?

A faint line (or a faint positive test band) does not indicate a positive result for an LH surge. While the presence of a faint line on a pregnancy test may indicate a positive result, a faint line on an OPK is always negative.

Q: Does taking my basal body temperature tell me the same thing as an OPK?

Basal Body Temperature only tells of your LH surge after it is over. That is why the BBT method cannot predict the LH surge. Ovulation tests will tell you - with pinpoint accuracy - when your chances for conception are greatest.

Q: Can OPKs be used as contraception devices?

Ovulation tests are designed to help facilitate pregnancy. They are not recommended for contraception.

Q: Can clomid interfere with test results or cause false positives?

Clomid may cause false positives if you test for ovulation too early in your cycle. Please consult with your doctor about how to use OPKs in conjunction with Clomid - or other fertility and prescription drugs.

Q: Does a light test line and a dark control line indicate a positive result?

Ovulation tests are unlike pregnancy tests - especially when it comes to interpreting results. The results are only positive if the test line is equal to or darker than the control line.

Q: I had a positive result yesterday and today. Does that mean there is something wrong?

Such results may indicate that your the tests detected the LH Surge on the way up and again on the way down.

Q: What if I experience a BBT thermal shift but the ovulation tests failed to detect my LH Surge?

It is possible to miss the surge. If you have a test line that is fairly dark one day then very light the next, you may have missed the actual surge. If your thermal shift occurs, you probably ovulated. It may be a good idea to test twice a day when you feel that you are close to ovulating. Another possibility is that you didn't hold your urine long enough (resulting in a diluted sample)
I was using opk at random times during the day. I noticed that I was getting super faint or no lines when testing at night. FMU was inconsistent. When I did finally get a +opk I had tested at 11, which was 4 hours exactly after my FMU. I didn't want to miss my ovulation either, so I obsessed and tested twice a day starting on day 13. But i did one test per day starting on day 10...that's when my dr suggested I start testing due to my irregular cycle. I finally gor +opk yesterday (cd16). Hope that helps some of you that are asking! :)
I had to stop BDing due to spotting while in the begining of my pregnancy. I started spotting and then got faint positive tests. So no BD for a week after spotting ended.

They figure since my numbers are great that it was just the implanting..

I have heard someone mention, spotting at the begining is a higher chance of multiples and also that my HCG levels remind them of twins as well.. any thoughts ladies?  I know clomid can cause duplicates.. but who knows yet!!
I understand the no BDing in early pg. I had spotting in the beginning with my son but it was after implantation (since I didn't know I was pg until I was 7.5wks). I know that sounds silly but I had been ttc for 4 yrs and got my referral to the specialist and did bloodwork which came back that I had ovulated... interesting... that was 5 days before I had an ultrasound saying I was over 7wks. So, I ovulated while pg? I've never made sense out of that.
Anyway, I had spotting the first few weeks after that so until about 3 months and then luckily it went away. Then at 5 months I had a low laying placenta so again no BD for me again. The DH seems to get a break after all thier hard work :)
I go back to the Dr on may6th not sure what he will do..I hope put me on something to help us get pregnant..I have normal periods and I O.well I hope I do we ran some test on use last year and everything he said was fine.has anyone been on clomid and O and had regular periods?if so how long did It take u to get pregnant?
Ok I'm not liking these OPKs.  Not sure what is happening with me.  the last few days I have had different types of discharge I haven't seen before in fact I wish I had a pantyliner on cause my underwear got wet (sorry TMI) which doesn't happen to me and I've had cramping a few days ago and a pain on my right side but no + yet.  I did call the dr and they said I should've seen a + by now so maybe I didn't O but since I had some cramping to keep testing.  Well I think I got a + today.  It looks like it but it's hard to say if I'm seeing things, my minds playing tricks on me cause I want to O so bad and I've had some symptoms or who knows.  I'm on CD 19 which is getting later but I've heard people have O this late too.  So I guess I'm really gonna have a long TWW here wondering did I indeed O or not.  I obviously would love a BFP in two weeks but i hope I at least O'd so I don't have to take Provera again and prolong everything.  Well good luck to everyone out there.  
If you think you saw a +opk then it probably was. I was having the same symptoms too...moist and wet undies from increased cm. It was like a day or two after that that i got the +opk. It's kinda weird, but i saved the +opk so i could take a pic and send it to my dh. Well, i wasn't able to take a pic right away and like an hour later when i went to take the pic, it was fading. Maybe you waited too long to check the results. It did take a full 2 minutes to see the +opk result. I was using the First Choice ones from the dollar tree. Anyway, I am confident that you did o! Get excited about it!

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
How is everyone today? I am tired, cranky, and cramping...but at least it's Friday! Woo Hoo!
Im with you Amanda!! TGIF.  I will be taking my last clomid pills tonight :) then the bd'on begins for the next 2 weeks   woohooooo.
Yeah I'm getting frustrated with my OPKs too! I took it as soon as I got home and there was NO test line at all! I looked back at my other 2 and they were both fairly dark just a little lighter than the control line. I did have a big drink yesterday afternoon that I downed before I got home and had to pee soo bad... Do you think it was diluted?

Also when we bd'd last night I was kind of "tense" down there (tmi sorry) Like it felt like very very low cramping. We used preseed and it still kinda ached. I'm feeling really down because I don't want to miss my chance this month... everything has to be timed just right. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! :0)
no pain no gain  lol so to speak!!   Just keep bd'in lots and you'll be fine :)
I never got a completly dark absolutly positive OPK.. I doubted my self the entire tww I had, but I was watching the signs. I had EGCM the night before my darkest OPK and poof two weeks later I had a faint positive.

OPKs are not sensitive for everyone, so just watch the other signs your body gives off.

Lots of luck girls!!
I know it just threw me off that it was pretty visible 2 nights in a row then no line at all... I shouldn't stress about it because I know that doesn't help anything, I just want to make sure I catch it this time, ya know? I'm terrible at checking my CM and CP I try to explain to DH what they should both feel like and he doesn't get it. I just haven't found any sure ways to find out when I'm ovulating. Also, since my cycle is getting shorter every month, its hard to pin point the day. Like last month it was 32 days so I ovulated on cd 18ish? the month before that I had 34 day cycle so it was around cd 20? I'm just so confused. I have hope that I haven't ovulated yet since its on CD15. I've just got to stop driving myself crazy over it, if i only knew how.
These OPKs are making us all crazy! LOL. I am frustrated with mine too. I am not getting a + and this is so abnormal for me by now. It may seem early to some but I always had it by now so maybe it's the clomid but I don't really know. I hope I get the + tomorrow or over the weekend! I have been BDn every other day just in case but Im so irritated. They are really faint lines so doesn't look even close to a +! I haven't had any other body signs though either.
Isn't the EWCM when you ovulate or is that right before?
I think my O was CD 17.. OPKs will drive you crazy and seem to not be 100% accurate. Also my cycles we're not exact- so I had no idea when ovulation was to occur.

Good luck TTC and making some babies for 2011.
Apparently we're on the same CDs. I am hoping my positive OPK comes today or this weekend too!

Today, my nipples (tmi?) ITCH! It's only painful because I'm getting the feeling of itching but I can't itch them because I'm at work and that would just be weird. haha! I'm with all of you who say TGIF!!! I'm SO ready for the weekend!!
My cycle days are never exact but usually between 29-31 days. Are you having any other symptoms? Are you doing BBT? I am doing mine fore the first cycle but they have been really odd so not sure what is going on with that either!

I cheated today and stayed home :) I need a day to recoup and relax... well that wont happen. I had a personal day I had to use or lose in June so figured today was as good as any :) But yes TGIF!
Well, this is the first time for me having a actual cycle in 4 years (never had one after stopping b/c) so I don't know what my cycle days are, but with provera and all that so I'm assuming 28 day. I've had an increase in CM, like I actually noticed it yesterday, I'm taking my BBT, I'm keeping it logged in a tracker on here but they've been kinda sporadic except for the past few days... they've been right around 97.00. I'm hoping that once I O and look back at the chart I will see what I'm supposed to have seen. Other than that, I have been feeling something going on like where I would expect my ovary to be on the right but I can't be sure of it because I've never felt it before...also yesterday I had a pain down my leg that I didn't think to associate with anything until today.

Good for you taking a day off! Enjoy, I'm jealous! =]
Yeah, def jealous of the day off! I have luckily scheduled a chiro appointment for this afternoon. A massage and adjustment should make me in a better mood and will give me at least an hour to not think about these cramps!

So i had a funky and vivid dream last night...could that be from clomid left over side effects? I rarely remember my dreams, but lately it seems like i can remember a lot of them and they are getting more and more strange!
I thought I was seeing some CM yesterday too but not sure. My cervix is still really low so not sure if I am imagining things :)

My tems were in low 97s and now are at 98 for two days so that is really confusing to me. I would think that meant I O but obviously that would be odd on day 12... who knows!