What cycle of Clomid are you on?? any side effects?
Hello everyone I think that this form will be very helpful for all that are on Clomid or that will start Clomid soon.

Let me start by saying that I have PCOS and I have 11 year old daughter I have been TTC on and off the last 7 years but since I been married a year ago we been trying faithfully. I was on Clomid in Nov. 2009 I was taking 50mg 3-7cd I was told that I didnt O on this round and that I would need to go up on my next round. Dec came and went no AF so went in to see if I was Pergo but no I was not so they put me on provrea then Clomid on 3-7 100mg. I am now on my 3 and last round of Clomid I am on 150mg 3-7 days and I hope that this time I O because on my last round they told me I O early on cd 15 I have never O in 11 years so that was a good thing. But doc said that the numbers where not where he wanted them to be at so that is why he up my clomid this time.
As for side effects on 50mg I had mood swings and hot flashes and the wonderful headaches... On 100mg I thank god I did not have any but did have crazy dreams with them. And with 150mg I had the vision problems. I just hope that this time works.
Would love to hear your stories on Clomid and hear how long before you got your BFP on Clomid...
Hi everyone. I almost didn't write in today, though I've read the thread of course. Rough night and morning... just emotional and upset. Upset with myself a little for being so obsessed about this... wondering if I'm forcing nature... why can't this just be simple and natural? I snapped at my DH last night which I NEVER do and it made me feel really bad about myself and my behavior. He is so sweet telling me I shouldn't even say sorry about it, and that it's totally understandable... that I'm in heat like a cat! And the snapping was my mating call! It made me laugh and feel better for a moment, but I still don't like that this desire for a baby, something so beautiful, brought out something ugly in me. Anyway... no +opk yet, and maybe we ARE putting too much emphasis on these little tests...

Then I worried that because I got emotional I scared my egg and it won't come out, like a turtle's head! But as I type, my L ovary is pulsating, so that is always a good sign near O.

Rain, I really do feel for you and I am so sorry you have to worry about these numbers. But I am still hopeful that it can work it and they'll hang on! Sending you lots of light.

thanks for listening ladies-in-heat! lol!
Lol.. yes I O already, hoping I am pergos... I am praying and hoping and wishing.... will see I am not stressing out over nothing this month I only BD 3 times this cycle so I hope 2 of them got the egg since I waited till cd12 to start and I O on cd 12 or 13 I say 12 cause I had bad O pains that day.. so will see....
Stay positive. I don't think you can scare your egg away from coming out. I think the tests are making us nutts. I am pretty sure I am O and I never got a + opk so I am just going to go with it. It is what it is! We can only do so much to help nature along and then it is out of our hands. We have all these tools to help us along but really they cannot make it happen. We can all get through this. We all have good days and bad days and you are allowed to snap under all this pressure. Don't be to hard on yourself!
Good to hear.. hope it works for you and you are preggers!!!
Well it looks like we're going in for our cd21 test together! Lets just hope the numbers are as high as last month (or higher). I'm still not getting too much as far as symptoms just a few twinges in my right nipple and some bloated feelings. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope this is it for us :0). I think I'm going to the dr. earlier in the day than I have been I here its more accurate so we will see! Good Luck girlie stay in touch! :0)
im cd11 so im just starting my baby dancin for the next week and a half.   I'm hoping this is my month :)  Im making dh bd alot more this month so hopefully it pays off  LOL. I havn't had any side effects of clomid this round - not sure if thats a good thing or not.  Anywhooooooooooi 'll keep ya all posted.  YOu'll have to tell me if you're having twins!!!!  Exciting :)
Thanks, I really appreciate your support. I'm feeling much better already. Venting and a nice lunch with DH lift my spirits. If you feel like you are O and the tests say negative, I agree with you to just trust your body and intuition.

Go little egg, go!
Yeah its funny that would be something I am praying for us... I hope the numbers are higher then last month... I hope this is our month for sure. I am not reading into any symptoms on till AF is late. I am hoping that I got the egg because I did it only the two days of O due to things that came up that week of BD. SO I sure hope I got it.. I will know once af is late and gone..lol.. I send tons and tons of baby dust to ya all... keep me posted on your numbers I am going in at lunch time..
I am cramping so bad today...grrr! And I am so emotional...I nearly cried on the way to work this morning listening to Madona's Its Like a Prayer! I should be getting my cd21 test results back soon...I will share when I get them! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers...hope rain is doing well!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
owlbaby, you and dh are funny hehe, cat in heat! I know what you mean though, Clomid makes your emotions go over the top and it's uncontrollable sometimes. Just keep on going and know that it will go away and you'll get a nice reward for it :)

Sobie, So happy you O's again! Praying this is your month, you deserve it!

I got AF this morning :(  but I'm ok with it. I think I'm going to take a month off clomid, I need to rest from all these side effects for a bit.. I'm so sick of being SO emotional.

Good luck everyone and tons of SSBD!
Just got my cd21 results. My progeserone levels came back at 17.6. I guess that is acceptable, above the big 10 everyone suggests. I guess I was just wanting to see a skyrocketing number! Well, at least I know I ovulated. Does the number seem low for someone taking clomid? Hmmmm....well, hope you all have a great day!
Thats a great number its not low at all, my RE said anything above a 2 is a good O they say they want the numbers to be higher when on clomid but your fine. you def O and thats all that matters. They take those test for their own means nothing for us. All we need to know is that we O and that we got the egg that month. I will be taking mines this friday and will see what my numbers are. I hope all is good because my temps droped so much from yesturday to today. I am having cramping but no spotting of any kind. I been under alot of stress since this is my last month of TTC and I am just hoping I got the egg..

wantmy1stbaby: sorry to hear Af show her face, I will keep you in my prayers and thanks for praying for me.. SSBD to all..
Well it's Wednesday so we are half way through another week :) I am frustrated thismorning because I still never got a +opk which I am no longer concerned about but then I think I had EWCM thismorning and I didn't BD last night. My DH and I got into it a little because I didn't understand that he was working late and he said he told me so I called frustrated becuase my DS had been screaming for an hour straight and needed his meds that my DH had picked up from the pharmacy earlier. So I went and got the meds and my DH was better after getting them and then the DH got home after 9pm and I was too tired to think of anything by then. I am trying not to feel totally mad at myself for possibly missing my window today.
Keep BD'in!!!! next 3 days straight :)   We all get emotional and tempers flare on clomid.  I think my hubby is starting to feel pressure to "perform" now and gets upset when he can't then i get upset cause i don't wanna miss my window..  Hard when you have to schedule bd especially everyday when its time to O.  Im starting the bd this week so gonna be a busy weekend ;)
Getting some positives girls?? Hope everything works this month for you---  SSBD
Why does it feel like the weeks just drag on and on when your ttc? I'm ready to find out if I ovulated already! lol. I didn't BD last night, I was just too tired so we just passed out. I'm kinda kicking myself for it now... we've been bding everynight with preseed for the past week, so hopefully I caught it this month. I'm not feeling anything thats just jumping out at me other than the twinges in one of my breasts, and occasionally some cramping. Oh and some minor heartburn this morning (maybe its the spagetti I made last night). Theres a girl at work that just found out she was preg, (unexpected blessing) and she had her first dr. appt. yesterday, and they're thinking she might have multiples! I'm excited for her, but sometimes its hard to not notice the pang of jealousy when you want something more than anything. Its like you save your money for years to get a car and ditch your chevro-legs, and bam, your money gets stolen, and your best friends parents buy her a mercedes as a suprise. You're happy for her yeah, but it doesn't make up for the fact that you're still walking! lol. I've found some solace in "A Baby Story" on TLC when I go home for lunch, lol. It's become my addiction, plus it helps me decide how I want the birth of my baby(ies) to be. I'm just trying to keep myself busy so that I don't think about it 24/7 and I am failing miserably :0). Beggin God to let this be it  for all of us!
Well this is probably TMI but I haven't noticed it before (not that it never happend just that I now pay much closer attention!) This morning I noticed what I thought may be EWCM and then later felt just a little wet. I went to the restroom to see what was going on and found that I am a little moist but not like mucus, more like water... is that normal? What does that mean? Any ideas? Sorry to be so descriptive, I feel like I can better talk to you all about this than anyone else.
Are you on any kind of progesterone gel? I was on prochieve 8% and had the same thing happen to me, it's normal. I would run to the bathroom bc I would feel like if (TMI...) i had some pee coming out, just a bit.. but it was just very watery cm. I just started using panty liners and problem solved.
Im not on progesterone gel... maybe I just have high progesterone though? That would make sense because isn't your progesterone supposed to go up around this time? I think my Dr may have told me that it spikes somewhere around now... not sure.

Thanks!!!
I've been having that for a while too now. And last night I noticed some ewcm - which I thought was weird becuase I was 6dpo and isn't that supposed to be before? According to all that I have read, it's all normal. CM isn't the BEST way to track o from what I understand. It seems to vary from person to person a lot. Some months I have huge balls of clear snot falling out of me, and other times I have nearly nothing coming out at all! When I seen the ewcm last night I thought "oh, no I didn't really ovulate and now I have missed my window!" But my test results today (from 2 days ago) confirmed that I did o. Now I have done all I can and just have to sit for a few more days....it's an itching wait and I can't hardly sit still! Sunday I can pee on a stick and one week from today I will get my blood test results back.....
I hear you about the pressure to perform. My DH and I started to BD every day and he was like you're gonna kill me! I told him the other day we should just try to BD every other because even I was getting wore out... he was relieved about that and even last night said, "man I hope all this effort pays off", haha. I feel bad for him but hopefully like he said it will pay off.
I too am addicted to A Baby Story, my dh tells me not to watch it b/c it makes things harder but I just can't help it.  I watch it and cry almost every time.  

All:  anyone else on progesterone gel?  I am supposed to start using it tomorrow, but my opk line is just starting to get darker I think it will be positive tomorrow so me and dh still have a few more days of bding.  I'm wondering if the progesterone gel will interfere with the swimmers and if I should still start tomorrow or wait a day or two?  HELP!
Thanks for that. I can relate, I never knew what the EWCM was until recently and it seems like some months there is a ton and others hardly even noticeable... all the tests don't seem to match so I will just keep trying and hopefully it all works out!

Ohhh, how exciting! Only a few more days before your test. Im praying for you :)
I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling feeling like we missed our chance because we didn't bd one night and I know my dh is feeling the pressure to perform. It's hard saying ok we have to do it right now!!!  At least we are all headed in the right direction. It's going to happen for all of us :)

Amanda: glad your results came back that you did o. My dr doesn't do the cd 21 testing so I guess I just have to wait and see
Looks like I should O on Mothers day!!  which would be cd17.  Im hoping thats a good sign for me :)  hehe
I felt much better yesterday and today :) and now reading everyone's post about 'the window' and being anxious/frustrated/worried about missing it, I really see my behavior on Monday night was not so alien. I didn't know clomid made your emotions so volatile, but thank you ALL for making me not feel so alone!!

lin_z and btpiggy -- I watch babystory everyday too! As well as 'Bringing Baby Home' on discovery health. I'm going to have a homebirth with a midwife, so I don't like watching the trauma delivery shows very much... I feel like they sensationalize birth making it look like an emergency, when in fact, it can be the most natural thing in the world. Lin_z, have you seen the movie 'The Business of Being Born?" If you are interested in checking out your options for birthing you would LOVE it. Everyone should see it!!!

As for the opk, I switched to answer brand yesterday and suddenly got a much darker line than the other brand I had bought off the internet. This is our week for BD and O.... a bunch of us are just about the same timing for now... baby dust to all!

Well this is so exciting to me because I am on CD 17 and just got my +opk. I had given up and had a definite - opk this morning! So, it seems really late but to all those others who are confused on this... I just got mine.
I am feeling a little crampy which is odd since I thought that would come more with O not the surge but hey, I will take it because at least it is one step in the right direction. SO, the digital tests really do work!!! I hope I didn't miss my window last night so now I get to BD like crazy the next few days... maybe a good thing we took a break :)
SSBD to all!!!
AWESOME! Get busy and have fun! Great to know it came at CD17... which digital brand did you use?
Clear blue easy!!! It makes me wonder about all the previous months of using Answer brand. The reason I switched is because days 11-14 they always seemed to be the same color and then on days like 20-21 they seemed to be the same color again so I think it was not reading right. My Dr said could be picking up progesterone that late but I thought what the heck I will try the digitals and it worked!!
Well dang it... I've been using Answer brand, I think next month if I don't see a +opk this month, I will switch to digital. I'm hoping either later today or tomorrow I will get it... fingers crossed ladies!!
Hello Everyone!  I am fixing to start my first round of Clomid.  I have a question though and I hope its not tmi.  I started spotting 2 days ago then stoped.  Today I had some brown discharge.  So Im a little confused when to start counting day 1.  My body is playing tricks on me.  I will take Clomid days 3-5 but Im unsure if today is day 1 or if I should wait another day.  Not sure if this is light bleeding or still just spotting.  Thanks so much for your help and sorry if tmi.
Thanks so much for asking that question!!!  I came on to ask pretty much the same question!  I've had brown-to-redish discharge yesterday and today as well and am not sure when I start counting.  I'm going to be starting my first round of Clomid days 5-9 and I don't want to mess this up!  Also, could someone clue me in to all of the abbreviations?  I am so confused!!  I've been trying to get pregnant for 6 years now, had a miscarriage a year ago at 10 weeks, and have never been able to get pregnant again.  I finally switched drs. bc my dr. never seemed to think there was a problem (although I do have pcod).  My new doctor immediately put me on Clomid, but I've never done any of the temps and stuff and I'm confused!!!  Please help!
Hi ladies. I had the exact same thing and called my doctor to ask, she said to START counting DAY 1 with your full flow, not spotting before. I googled it too and found several doctors that said the same. Hope that helps.
The abbreviations:
TTC - trying to conceive
O - Ovulating, ovulated
OPK - Ovulation predictor kit/test
HPT: home preg. test
DH: darling husband
BD: baby dance (sex)
PCOS: poly cystic ovarian synd.
BFN: big fat negative :(
BFP: big fat positive :)
what else? anyone want to add??
oh! the most important one of all!!!
SSBD: super sticky baby dust (good luck good luck good luck)
Hi Ladies ~

FYI, my Dr told me (I'm on my first round of clomid) that the first sign (any sign) counts as your first day of your cycle.

The abbreviations are here at this link- http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Fertility/Fertility-and-General-Posting-Acronyms/show/81?cid=82

All the ladies here are great resources so definitely ask all of your questions, more than likely one of us has gone through what you're going through (or going to go through)!! I'm not too experienced as like I said this is my first clomid cycle but we're all here to help!

On a side note, I finally got a different result when I did a third opk today... half of the line was dark (almost the color of the control) and the other half was lighter.. I'm hoping that means I'm getting close!!!! I didn't think I'd be so happy to get a negative before but it's different than what I've been seeing so hopefully tomorrow when I get up I will get a +!!! <333
I started counting my cd on the first day. I noticed that clomid messed up my normal cycle bleeding and made it much lighter overall. If I would have waited until full fledge normal flowing, I would have never started counting! I notice that a lot of us appologize for TMI, but I don't think we have any prohibited informaiton here we wont hear or talk about! LOL

Looks like many of you have joined me in the tww now! Feel free to start going crazy like me! LOL! I've only got six more days of this unbearable waiting game!

I've been having cramps since two days before ovulation and it doens't seem to go away. Do you think it is normal or even a positive thing that I am still cramping? I've looked up some stuff and people describe it as a stretching or pinching if they got a bfp...I wouldnt describe it as that. It's a lot of cramping as if I've got a bunch of cysts brewing....like so many times before. But it's never lasted this long. Hopefully in 6 more days we will find out if the cramping is good or not.
My doc also told me not to count spotting, count the first full day of bleeding as day one, even if it is light if you bleed the entire day count it.  I know all of this is so confusing but in the end it will have all been worth it!

amandamae1126:  I also have cramping pretty much my entire cycle but I have never been able to get an answer as to why it is happening.  What I have found in doing online research is that if the cramps are getting progressively more intense as you get closer to af it means she is probably coming.  If they don't get worse  it is a good sign!
Don't take the progesterone gel until after you O, at least 2 day after. It can keep the sperm from getting where it's suposed to so you want to make sure it's after you O. Doctors usually say cd17 but they assume your cycle will be 28 days and that you O at cd14.
I feel blahh this morning.  My 4 yr old daughter decided to wake up at 5:30 this morning,  Im exhausted.  I think it will be an early night tonight for me.  Other than that, I have not had any side effect on my 2nd round clomid thus far.  Last month I had a bit of cramping and hot flashes.  Is it weird that Im not getting any?
Thanks for the advice. They are not getting any worse. They were mostly on the right side, have eased up, and then switched to the left side. Most mornings I feel well with no cramps, but by afternoon they start up again. Yesterday and today I haven't had any big cramps, just general uterus soreness! I hope these are good signs, but I can't really read into them yet as it is very early (only 8dpo). Three more days and I will do an early hpt test. Hopefully I will be full of joy soon!

Sherry - your body is probably recognizing clomid now and that may be why you are not having too many side effects. Did your dr up your dose or is it the same as round 1?
It not weird that you did not get any side effects its just your body ajusting to the clomid thats a great thing. dont stress over that I thought that too when I was on clomid and I didnt have no side effects on my sec round I though it was not working because of it but no it was that my body had gotten use to it already. I hope this is your month and all will work out for you this time around... SSBD
I'm exhausted today! We had a friend that came over last night, which was fun but he is such a lingerer! lol By the time we got him to leave we were so tired we just went to bed so this is the 2nd night that we haven't bd'd. I tossed and turned most of the night and woke up around 4:00am with the worst heartburn ever! Ugh... I find it intriguing that this is the 2nd day I've had heartburn, which is very very rare for me. I've never had a problem with it... maybe its an early pregnancy symptom right? :0) In my dreams!!! LOL I go in tomorrow morning to get my progesterone test.... even though I'll be cd22 ( I have no idea why she wants me to do it then and not cd21, but whatev, I'll take it lol) I'm just anxiously waiting to see if this is my month! Hope everyone else is doing well! SSBD to everyone here!
no Im on the same.  first round started at 100mg he gave me prescription for 6 mths worth.

Im glad I have no S/E.   Anywhoo, happy BD'in everyone :)
Well, I am home sick today. I haven't been sick in like 4 years so this really bums me out. I got my +opk yesterday so hurried home to BD and did get it again this morning but not feeling to well so maybe we can BD later. I had a fever of 100 when I woke up to do my temp and that is really abnormal to me. I hope I get some rest today so I can get back to BDn!

My Dr also said to start Clomid on the first day of spotting but my af only lasts 4-5 days so not sure how that works.

SSBD to all!
Well ladies, I think I got a postive sign today. I just went to the bathroom and noticed a small pink pin drop on the toilet paper. Wiped twice more and seen it again...my eyes are not playing tricks on me! Hopefully this is implantation bleeding! I hope I am not over reacting to something so small, but I can't help but get excited!
amandamae: awesome! that sounds like a great first clue and perfect for where you are in your days... hoping hoping!!!

trying: sorry you're sick. Maybe you've had a drop in your  immunity b/c of the stress, your DS getting sick, and meds? I hop eyou have enough energy to BD, but if not, relax and take care of your system first. Get better!

sherry: I wasn't having any side effects either (until today). I know it feels a little disconcerting, like... are you in there clomid? are you working? But I think it shows your body is reacting well to the drug.

Lin_z: I hope our heart burn goes away! I have heard that is a pregnancy sign, but not until the 3rd trimester! :)

I am having a weird sensation that maybe someone can help me with?? I vaguely remember some of you (maybe it was wannababybump) talking about achey legs or sharp pains? Last  night and this morning I'm having this real achey feeling in the pubic bones and hip area. I had one sharp pain, like a stabbing, but then just a strong ache. I went to bed with it and I am having it right now. Did anyone have this? How long did it last?

Thanks ladies! BABY DUST for the BDs and TWW!!
See here's another thing for us to all worry about. I was told if you spot one day that is cd1. But if you spot two days then the 2nd day of spotting is cd1.  So who knows. I spotted for two days then got a full flow. I guess we have to go by what our dr tells us.

Amanda that's exciting. I definetly think This is your month. Then you can join your sisters :)

trying I hope you feel better :)

Lin good luck on your cd21 testing

sherry if you o on mothers day that would be a great mothers day present :)

good luck everyone. Baby dust to all
Today I feel... blah. I've got sniffles, heartburn, low cramping, and the lingering hot flashes, matched with no energy whatsoever. I've also been having quite a few BMs today which is really odd for me, I typically have 1-2 a day and I've already had 4! Sorry for the tmi, I'm just confused. I'm sure nothing is going to calm me down until I find out what my magic progesterone # is lol. I'm going crazy in this waiting game. There's a site I've been stalking (aside from this one :o)) that I think you tww-ers will enjoy. Its "two week wait . com"  ( All one word, just know how this website is about posting other websites lol)
Hey hun,

Yeah I totally had achy legs, one day my left leg ached and my right side hurt and vise versa... it happened right around CD15 which is I see where you're at and it lasted off and on for a few days. Weird, huh!? It's just a weird achy pain not really horrible painful, right?

All- Normally for OPKs, do they only give you a couple positives and then go back to getting lighter and lighter? This morning was + and I just tried about 15 mins ago and it's already fading (unless I drank too much water =]). Just wondered, we BDd lastnight when I thought it could have been positive and we'll do it for the next at least 2 days so my basis are covered but I just wondered!

Hope everyone is having a great day<3... today is my Friday!!! whoo hoo!!
Hi again! Yes, I had the exact same thing last month with the opk: fading up (from one side), getting as dark as the control line, then fading down. That was with Answer brand -- which I think you are using too - so perhaps it gauges the levels? I know taking them at the same time every day is recommended, but I know if you take them multiple times a day, it might affect the opacity.
SSBD!!
Wanna: I still had a +opk this morning but I haven't tested since 5am. I will let you know what I get when I test this afternoon. It will be a couple of hours yet probably. I do remember reading that everyones LH surge can vary from like 12 hrs - 48 I think... So, that is probably ok. It sounds like you were able to hit that window so stay positive.

Owl: I had achey legs and shooting pains for about 4 days before I got my + opk. I think the clomid must do this because I never had it before. I have had EXTREMELY bad back aches and hips hurting last night and today but not sure if that is meds or part of me being sick. I think our bodies are just getting ready for that egg :)

lin: SSBD for you and best of luck tomorrow. It may be your hormones adjusting :)

Carlis: Thank you
I don't know if I'm overanalysing this, but I still don't know if I'm spotting or my cycle has started, but it's just really light!  Also, can anyone tell me if there is a certain time of the day you should take Clomid?  Should you take it the same time every day??  Thanks for all your help so far and good luck to everyone!  I know have my acronym "bible" with me so I can follow along with the rest of you :)  SSBD to everyone!!
The opk's should only be positive for about two days at the most from what I understand. You can catch your lh surge on the way and on the way down. The rest of the time when you see a faint line just means that you do have some sort of level of progesterone in your system (which is normal). The opk's are intended to detect a surge. It is kinda a bummer to only get two lines for a short time....when waiting for the BIG test, seeing two lines is very exciting, even if it's on an opk! LOL

Hope that helps! And thanks for the well wishes ladies! Anda Wanna - so jealous that today is your Friday!
To be on the safe side, I would go with the second day of spotting as cd1. Did you take provera or anything to induce af? I would suggest taking clomid at night to avoid some of the side effects, and yes you should take it about the same time each day.
thanks tryingforbaby2 -- now I feelmy ache-ness has been confirmed by a few of you.

Amanda -- Ok, thanks for that info. Yes I saw it only a day up and a day down with a strong one in the middle (that was last month). But you're right, seeing the TWO lines made me smile and think, one day this will be the real thing!!

Camdy-- definitely take the clomid at night before bed... I followed veryone's advice here and didn't get any of the vision blur, headaches or anything while I was TAKING them... today is a different story with my aches, but that's just the estrogen really kicking in now (I'm thinking).

AHAHAHAHHA! I was just waiting for my opk to 'devlop' as I wrote you ladies and I turned around and ITS POSITIVE!!! SUPER DARK PINK compared to the test line...!!! HURRAY! BD BD BD!!! I'll post a photo of it on my profile page!
Thanks for all your help.  I decided to count today as day 1.  Af is much more evident today.  It was more of just spotting yesterday and not really enough to count as anything.  So I will start taking clomid Saturday night.  I hope this works for me!
Thanks hun! That's what I've been reading too, just thought I'd see what you all thought. I totally thought about that! I was like man, this is going to be awesome if I get the double lines in a couple weeks!! =]]]!!

Owl- I'm glad to know you got the same kind of results with the Answer brand, you're right, that it what I'm using.=]

Good luck kcllihan!!
hey there, I had that same problem with the answer brand... i never knew if that meant + or - since it looked different than the control line. Digital leaves the guessing out :) I did get another + this afternoon. I cannot believe so many of us are on like the same day even though our CD is different we got our +opk at the same time!
Have a great weekend and do lots of BDn :)

SSBD to all of you that are BDn right now with us!!!
Well I went in the the dr. office before work this morning and they said they were having a meeting till 9:00! Soo... looks like I'll be going when I go to lunch after all. I hope time of day doesn't affect a blood test... :-S. DH and I had a good night last night, he rubbing my back and hips for me (they've been hurting alot lately) and we kinda stumbled upon a new position that was tons of fun :0) lol. I'm praying soo much that this was my month, and we will get our BFP next week. I think I might be reading into my symptoms a little to much, but I can't help it. Maybe its my mind playing tricks on me but I'm going to remain hopeful and positive that God is going to answer my prayers soon. Good luck to everyone that starts their BD this weekend! Have fun!
lin: Ah man that is tough! I cant believe you have to go back... every step of this process tests our patience. Best of luck with that visit and hope it looks great. I am expecting  good news from you.

All: These are silly questions but here it goes: What is luteal phase? Is that time from AF to O or time from O to last cycle day? I am confused on this. Also, Has anyone ever gotten +opk more than 2 days? I got it again today... I switched to the digital bc when I did answer the lines werent exactly the same so I was confused and I would get them 4 days in a row so now I am on day 19 and got another so 3 days so far on digital. Any ideas?

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE AND SSBD!
Well to help you with your question, Yes you will get more then a day of a +opk test that is a good sign that your pergestronge levels are high and that you will have a good egg this month. Now the luteal phase is after you have O till AF comes.

All: I am going in today for my CD21 test and I am hoping that its an awesome number like last month wasy or better. I am just hoping this month is not a bust am worry due to my temps.

SSBD to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
Now I'm completely confused!  3 days of spotting and then, today, NOTHING!  My DH suggested that I take an EPT (just in case!) but, of course, I got a BFN :(  I'm getting a little frustrated.  I want to get this process started!  Thanks for all the advice to take Clomid at night.  I would have otherwise wanted to start it right away in the morning and probably would have been miserable all day!

lin:  praying that all your waiting pays off and you get your BFP next week!
Thanks so much girls! Call me crazy or dilusional, but I just feel like God is going to give us all something great this cycle, and I believe that whole heartedly.

Now for you... if your AF was provera induced, than it could be as short as a few days. What the provera does is signal your body to shed older uterine lining that can get thicker and thicker if you don't shed it fairly regularly. My guess is your lining wasn't as thick as believed, so you only shed a little. My advise is to call the dr. and tell her the length and the BFN you received, and I'm sure she'll tell you to start the clomid as planned, either day 3 or 5 I'm assuming (I'm a 5-9 personally). Oh and take it from somebody thats been on the evil-demon clomid, night is the best for sure, lol. I advise you to keep a fan close to the bed, and get some excedrine migraine, because the hot flashes and headaches seem to be the most prominent s/e. If you have any questions I will be happy to help! Good luck to you! :0)
So, I got my 1st +opk on CD 17 and today is CD 19 and I still have a +opk. When do I start counding dpo so that I know how long my luteal phase is then? Do I just wait til I get a - opk and start from that day? Today my temp did go above 80 (for the first time except for yesterday but I had a fever being sick) so maybe I O but would I still get a +opk... sorry, I am so confused.
If you use the tracker on here, once you put in your ovulation day, it starts tracking your dpo the day AFTER your first +opk. Also, using the tracker on here, it said my leutal phase was 16 days, and on cd16 is when I ovulated, so i think it might be the days from af until ovulation. That is the opposite of what someone else said, so sorry if that makes it more confusing. What is so important about leutal phases? I havent researched that one much!

Monday is the big test from the DR...results on Wednesday! Still a lot of cramping. Has anyone had cramping this longe? It started on cd 14 and I am on cd 26 now...grr!
That is why I was so confused, because I thought it was from time of O to af however one here it says the days until you got to O so I dont know. I am not sure what the importance of luteal phase is just that it should be like 12-16 and if less than your lining may be too thin... just makes me wonder about my mc and if that had something to do with it... im so confused :(  
Also, my cramping is completely gone to day thank goodness. It was really bad, I had to get up and move like every 15 min night before last because I couldn't even lay down the pain was so bad.
Yeah, just a few more days til your dr appt... im so excited for you!
Well tonights the night I start Bd'in til tues!!!!!  My hubby gonna hate me  haha .  I should prob O on Mothers day (wouldn't that be a great gift)  I'm really excited about this month not sure why. Just good vibes.  The weird thing is if I get preggy this round my due date would be the same as my daughters birthday - talk about timing  LOL.  Anywhoo.  Happy mothers day to all moms and mommys to be :)  
After O the former follicle (where the egg came out) turns yellow (luteinizes) and is called the corpus luteum (yellow body). It secretes the hormone progesterone. Proges. maintains the blood-filled nutritive lining of the uterus and keeps a pregnancy going. Progest. also raises the BBT. And also causes the cervix to release a dense sitcy CM wihthin a few days after O to prevent more sperm from entering. If there is no fertilized egg the corpus luteum disinegrates about 14 days after...lacking progest. the uterine lining breaks down and  you get AF. Problems in a shortened LP mean that your corpus luet. isn't sending the message or your glands aren't producing enough proges.... this is a common cause of early m/c. I hope that helps make the luetal phase clear?? (I have a library of fertility book and am a mini-expert on the technical side of things :) It has helped me deal with my frustration!!

Congrats to all the ++++OPK... I feel like being 'around' all you ladies helped me get mine yesterday too! This is the time to plant those seeds!!!
Just went and got my blood test done.... should get the results Monday or Tuesday. Pray for me!!!! :0)
Thanks for the info! I at least understand why its important to not have a short leutal phase. Mine is tracked at 16 days on here so far, so that sounds good to me!

Had another question. Some one metioned way earlier about opk's still showing + much after the surge if pregnancy is present. Maybe I didn't read or interpret it right, but does someone want to expand on that? Thanks for the help!
The OPK test for the occurrence of the lutenizing hormone (LH) SURGE that PRECEEDS O. They don't indicate whether the woman has definitely O'ed after the surge (that's why they are not 100%). If you have LUFS for example (Lutenized unruptured follicle syndrome) you will test + but the egg never pops out. Given this info, I think that opk's probably aren't accurate into pregnancy... LH can vary but that doesn't have anything to do with HCG.
All these hormones are so complex! It's amazing the system works even some of the time!!!
I took your advice, called my dr., and like you said, she wants me to start my clomid as if CD1 was the first day I started spotting.  My CD13 falls on a Sunday, so they scheduled me for CD14.  Do you think I should start my clomid on CD6 then, or stick to CD5?  I didn't think to ask until after office hours were over, of course! :)  If I start it on CD6, that is Mother's Day (good sign??).  Thanks so much for you help!  This isn't as simple and "cut and dry" as she made it sound like in the office!

Btw . . . I am definately praying for you!  Can't wait to hear your good news next week!!
Thank you so much. So those of us who got our LH surge so late we are hoping to start AF late as well right? So that the LP is long enough. Like I started mine on CD 17 and I think I O today and then I would want at least 12 days so hope for a 29 day cycle (mine is usually 30-31 so that works out) Is that right?

Thanks for all your help. You definitley understand the process very clearly :)
Went in yesturday to do my cd21 blood test, am hoping for some great numbers.. but have a funny feeling about this month and its not a good one... Lord please help me....
not quite a +opk yet but its getting darker :) last month i got my +opk on cd16 in the pm which would be tomorrow for me so  hopefully my cycle will be similar this month.  My hubby took our daughter out for the day so i think im gonna treat myself and go get my haircut!!  and have a nice quiet day which doesn't happen often.  Have a wonderful day everyone
I've never heard of Lutenized unruptured follicle syndrome. I had my cd21 bloodwork with numbers of 17.6. Does that indicated that I did in fact ovulate, or is it possible that LUFS might be an issue? I've been cramping since two days before o and it's not leaving. In fact, I think it got worse yesterday and today. I cant find a reasonable explination for this pain, but now I am gonna research LUFS. Thanks for the info!
Sobie - I will be thinking of you and hope you get good number results soon.

Sherry - glad to hear it is getting darker!

Lin - I will definetly pray for you!

Owl - enjoy the bd'ing!
Thanks for the great info and you are absolutely correct in your explanation of leuteal phase, I am a Nurse Practitioner (Family Practice) and sometimes these hormones even confuse me!

Camdynrae:  I would still take clomid on CD 5 b/c clomid already lengthens your cycle and you probably wont ov until day 15 or later so going to the doc on day 14 should still be fine.  Good luck!
I'm taking the plunge and starting my clomid tonight!!!!!
HI everyone -- DH and I went beach camping last night... ah, so nice to BD under the moon and stars!! Hopefully that will bring us some luck:) That insane ache in my sits bones and pelvic area moved to my left leg yesterday and is all but gone. I think it directly relates to the LH surge. Strange. That was my only side effect from the clomid and it was trippy. BTW: Today I just got my third +opk... I hope it drops soon and I can feel like I actually O'ed! Any thoughts? Anyone have longer than 3 days +?

Amanda: Don't stress about LUFS -- it's just another 'syndrome' that they've given a name to.. the point is some of us might not be Oing, and thus we have all begun to take measures to help s along. I'm not doing any of the blood work alot of you are doing, so I think you'll know (and your doctor) if you are indeed Oing on clomid.

Tryingfor: It would be almost impossible to tell how long our LP truly is, unless we could witness via ultrasound the actual moment the egg pops out... that being said, the average should be 12-16 days, under 10 is a cause for concern. So yes, if you o'ed later than normal, give yourself the 12-16 day window before AF or BFP. Just an FYI: that progest. released and determining the LP is the same thing that makes BBT high. So that's why if there's a drop in temp you know AF is on her way, OR if it stays high for over 18 days, you are likely preggo!

Sherry - Hang in there!!! Hope your hair cut made you feel good and no doubt the surge is on its way.

Camdy: Happy 1st pill tonight! And remember, b.c you are taking it at night, count CD 2 a full 24 hours later... this might help you b/c I did the same but on the morning of CD14 I was like : where is my +... it didn't show up until CD15, which actually makes sense in terms of full 24 hour cycle days. I know you must feel happy to be on your way, doing something pro-active about this!

lin_z: I can't wait for you to tell us the great news!!!
I had 3 days this time and have had 4 days + opk in the past and my Dr wasn't concerned at all. She said that was ok. It seems odd but that was the least of her concerns. I don't have any idea why it is that way but I have had it happen. I actually still had a +opk and a rise in temp so that seems odd to me...

Thanks again for all the info :)
Thanks for responding! Glad to know you had a few in a row too. Fingers crossed!
Happy Mothers Day to all you mommies!
I took a hpt this morning and bfn. It *****, but i am still hoping that it was a bit too early. I am having a lot of symptoms, tired, frequent urination in the last 48 hours, cramping for nearly 2 weeks, sharp pains in two specific locations, sore nips, thought i saw implantation bleeding several days ago, (and tmi) had a difficult time having sex with me on top because i was leaning forward. I really felt like something was going on, but who knows....Well, tomorrow i go for the blood test and will get results on Wednesday. I will keep you all posted.

Let me know how all of your mother's day went - I could use some uplifting news!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies and to the Mommies to be :-)  Hope you guys have a great day.

So don't know if I'm reading way too much into this or it's just giving me something else to google during my tww :-)  But has anyone heard of cats detecting pregnancy?  I have two cats.  I've had them both pretty much for almost 9 years.  Well one (Oreo) is my cat who loves to cuddle with me and sleeps with me but he's so shy and scared when other people come around.  Then we have this other cat Coco, who is this big fat black cat who does not like to cuddle at all but loves being around people.  Well last night I was watching TV and like I said Oreo always comes and cuddles with me.  Well Coco all of a sudden out of nowhere comes and lays on my legs.  I'm telling you he Does Not do this.  Even my husband was like OH look at that.  Not sure what it was about but I have heard cats can sense pregnancy so of course I googled it :-)  and it did say there's no scientific link but some pets can detect it even before we suspect it.  So like I said I could be reading way too much into it but it's little things like that, that gives me hope.  Cause otherwise I don't feel anything different.  So it could just be coincidence and he's getting older and wanted some cuddles.  So who knows.  I guess time will tell.  

well hope all is going well with you guys.

Amanda sorry about the BFN but it could still be early so keep us posted.  I sending positive thoughts your way :-)

owl BD under the stars, nice!!!  Hope that worked for you.

Hope everyone enjoys this special day :-)
Happy Mothers Day to all of us, soon-to-be mothers! I woke this morning and took my BBT: a huge jump and so it looks like I ovulated! I think I'll still BD today and tomorrow just in case it's traveling on down and it didn't find a good mate yet!!

Amanda: Your ticker says you're 11 days into your TWW... I think that's at least 3 to 4 days early to get a +hpt. So do not fret! In all my books they say a hpt will not truly detect an hcg until at least 14 days. I still have hope for you!

CarlisMaMa: I totally believe in the knowledge of cats. They definitely are attuned to hormones,pharmones, many invisible things that we are not! But I have to tell you my story b/c what you described happened to me--exactly! I have two cats, one is a cuddle puss at night on the couch, the other NEVER. A few cycles ago I had felt I was pregnant and out of the blue, same thing, the other one crawls up on to my body, up to my chest and just laid down! My DH said, WOW! She even knows your pregnant! Alas, I was not... looking back I feel like maybe she was just telling me it was on the horizon and she was comforting me? Anyway, I hope Coco is more on the money than Polo was!

Enjoy your sunday all! I count today as the start of my TWW.... SSBD!!
Carlismama and Owlbaby - thanks for the support! I really needed it. I felt so silly for crying about it today. I know it's early, but a lot of sites claim that 11dpo is when many do get a bfp. But I know a lot of peeps dont get it till later on. My sister didn't test + on hpt until almost 2 months, but a blood test confirmed she was very preggo!

Tomorrow is my blood test. Do you think 12dpo is too soon for that? Should I try to reschedule for 2-3 days later?

Again, Happy Mom's Day to all!
well the last two days my opk line is almost as dark as control (but not quite) So not sure if it actually was a + or if im still waiting on it. I O'ed cd17 last month so......Im b'din everynight until wed to cover my bases.  My hubby  has a hard time scheduling sex as we have a 4 yr old so we have to wait til after hours so to speak.  Im hoping this is my month!!

Owl congrats on the tww!!!!!  this is the hardest part.  
HELP!!!  I am so confused with my body right now and am not sure what to do!  I spotted for 3 days, now the last 3 days I've had NOTHING!  I talked to my doctor on Friday and she said to start taking my clomid on day 5, counting the first day of spotting as day 1.  I also told her that that day I hadn't had any spotting and she said to still go ahead and take clomid as planned.  I started my clomid last night, but I'm not sure if I should continue it or not!  Any suggestions?!  I never really had my period . ..  just 3 days of spotting and 3 days of nothing.  OH! I took an EPT today just to make sure and I definately got a BFN :(

Good luck to all who are BD-ing, O'ing, getting bloodwork, and on the TWW!!!  SSBD to all :)
If you took provera to induce af, it is fairly normal to have a shorter af - i did. if you started taking clomid already, continue doing it. it will do nothing to help you to stop now. i assume your dr did a pregnancy test before prescribing it to you? and you took a hpt yourself with a bfn, so I would say it is safe to assume you are not pregnant. while there is a tiny tiny chance you could be, the likeliness is small. if you are super concerned that you are pg, ask your dr to do a blood test.

how long are your periods normally? did you have a heavy flow last time? do you know how your progesterone levels are yet?
I didn't take anything to induce af :(  My Dr. did a pregnancy test on day 21 of my last cycle and it was negative.  My progesterone level was .3 (POINT 3!) at day 21 - not good at all!  My periods usually last about 7 days (that includes a few days of spotting before hand and a day of spotting afterwards) and my cycle can be anywhere from 4-6 weeks.  I have pcod, so I am VERY irregular.  It was a pretty heavy flow last time.

Thanks for your help!  This is my first cycle of clomid so I'm kind of nervous and I don't want to mess this up!
I noticed my af changed a lot with pcos. I believe that progesterone helps to build and maintain the lining of your uterus...if you had low levels it would only make sense that you didn't have much of a lining, thus the reason for light shedding. Also, if you had a very heavy flow the last time, it again would make sense to not have a bunch of extra cells to shed. I would feel pretty confident if I were you that you are not pg yet and feel comfortable taking clomid. Good luck with it and keep us posted. I will keep you in my  prayers!
Started taking my first round of Clomid last night.  Im so glad I took yalls advise to take it at night.  I feel like a drunk and very drowsy.  Has anyone else had the same symptoms.  The things we will do for babies!!  Hope my first round is very sucessful and can't wait to get started BDing in a few days.  Good luck and best wishes to everyone!
Well, I started spotting today. I don't know it it's too early for af and is implantation bleeding, or if it is really af. Af is never on time, its always late, but i've been having super cramps for a while now. It is light and brown with a lot of cm. But then again, that is how most af starts for me.

Anyway, I am going for bloodwork this morning. Results in two days. Keep me in your prayers PLEASE! Good luck to all of you in the tww as well!
Looks to me as if your having Implantation bleeding it is normal at cd12 to have some spotting. Dont go crazy thinking its AF cause I dont think she is here. Sounds great for you...I wish you the best and I hope to see your BFP posting...  I think its still to soon for a blood test due to the fact that if your implanting today it takes time to get HCG high in your blood.. I just dont want you to get let down for no reason I would wait to do the blood test. But I wish you luck mama..
The spotting has stopped for now. I already did the blood test. Too late! But my appt. is not until Wed and maybe I will be able to do a hpt before then with good results, but who knows? A few days ago I had a few TINY spots of pink, and today it was a bit more but very dark in color. Not that I want to put too much stock into this implantation bleeding, but my understanding is that it can take a few days for it to travel down and out of you and by that time it will likely be dark in color, but everyone is different. I am glad I did the test the morning, but I too think it might be too early. Another day or two and I might get more accurate results. But what's done is done. Keep me in your thoughts and thanks for the encouragement - I really need it right now!

How are you doing with the tww? Looks like we are hours apart on the timeline! Have you done any hpt yet? Are you scheduled to have b/w done soon? Have you been having any symptoms?
Good Morning everyone! I have read everyone posting and I am glad to see everyone is doing ok. Well I have bad news..we m/c and had the bleeding start Sat night.  So I am just heart broken and everything. I spoke with my doc on Sunday when I went to the hospital, and she was talking about the next time the I want to try again, we will be putting Metformin into my plan now. Not really understadning why..because I am not Diabetic but i was DX with PCOS when I was 16 (8 years ago). But it never came up again since then! So really not sure...I was to say I was to start again ASAP, but I dont know if I can really go through all this again....

SSBD TO ALL!
I've been wondering how you were doing. I am so sorry to hear for your loss. I know it will take time to grieve and move forward, but I really hope you are able to. Perhaps you can learn more about what went wrong and try to improve your chances next time. You are still young and have the odds in your favor! If you need support, you know where to find us on here - I am happy to give an uplifting speech at any time you need it! Sending much love your way. :)
Rain: I am so sorry to hear about your loss. MC is so tough and hard to think about doing it again for the fear of another loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this tough time. You are strong and having come this far  you will be able to try again and I really believe that. Try to think about the positives that can come from trying again. I know how hard that can be.

All: I hope everyone had a great weekend and everyone got lots of BDn in! I took a break because of trying to keep up with BDn and being sick. I feel much better today still today. My mom came up this weekend and we got to hang out. It was a pretty nice weekend but we didn't get the garden planted AGAIN because we had 40mph winds and that just wasn't an option. I hope it happens soon though, I am running out of time :) I am so happy to finally be on my tww but I know it is going to seem like a forever wait!
I am so sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine your dissappointment. As far as the metformin goes, I say when you're ready to try again, I would use it. I also have PCOS and am not diabetic and the met has done wonders for me. Before I added that to clomid my progesterone only got to 13.8 and after combining them for one cycle it jumped up to 22.2. It has something to do with making your body more sensitive to the clomid and helps you ovulate higher quality of eggs.

I should get my results back from my progesterone test today or tomorrow. Sobie I know what you mean, I've felt that as much as I do want this to happen, it won't. I've been feeling very down this weekend (Mother's Day did not help matters any), I guess its just my way to brace myself should AF come this time around. I haven't been feeling too much PG or AF symptoms, other than tingling nipples everyonce and a while, and migraine/tension headaches. Who knows what this cycle is going to do? Oh well you know what they say "It ain't over till the AF comes" :0) lol
Well, it was another one of those great weekends where you get a phone call to find out someone else is preg. A girl I went to school with, 22 yrs old, still lives at home and has a boyfriend of a year or so is preg. She is finding out what it is today. She isn't the motherly type at all. She is a teacher but teaches HS because she doesn't like working with the younger ones she has said. Then I find out she is preg... I couldn't believe it. She then proceeds to tell me how this is her miracle baby because she had a cervical cancer scare a couple of years ago... I just want to be like "You don' t know what miracle baby is!" Sorry to vent just was really upset and in tears when she told me.
RainLos27: I am sorry to hear about your loss that is very heartbreaking.. I will have you in my prayers..

amandamae1126: I hope your test come back with a BFP but dont get upset and stress if not it maybe too soon. Thats great to hear that your not spotting any more. I will keep you in my prayers. As for me no I have not taken no HPT do to the fact my temps are wack o this month and not sure what to think. I will test only if AF is late. The only thing I have been having this TWW is lots of nausea and eating more times in the day. But other then that and the bloat nothing else. I am trying really really hard to stay +. But will see when I get my cd21 test back.

lin_z_ttc1: I know its been real hard for me this month I dont know what to think any more my temps are low then high I have no clue whats going on. I am waiting for my test too to see if it help me to remain +. I hope that our numbers come back awesome this month. I will keep praying for us. AF is due on the 17 of this month I just hope she is long gone.

SSBD TO YOU ALL*************
I am so sorry to hear your news, I am still praying for you and your family b/c I can't imagine how hard this is for you.  I have to admit that I teared up a little when I read your post.  This process is so stressful and we can all relate to what eachother is feeling every step of the way.  Good luck to you when you are ready to try again, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Rain: I was thinking about you this weekend, wondering what happened. My heart sank to read your post his morning. Take your time and listen to your body... if you feel energized and hopeful go for the met.+the clomid... but don't be afraid to take a break for a month if you need to. It WILL happen, it's only a matter of time, so resting and rebuilding is not a bad thing. Keep us posted and we'll be thinking of you.

Trying: How upsetting. It feels so unfair when others just nail it on the head without trying... but whenever that happens, I just think "we don't want an 'accident' baby, our little one one will come because we were so conscious of her time and we invited her in, knowing." I think it will make me a better parent. That might sound arrogant, but i truly believe it. Hang in there! Sorry about your garden... but the delay in your planting and the delay in your BD is setting you up for the perfect timing of your body! I just know it!

Lin_z: I'm sorry to hear your temps are confusing, but they say that's a symptom of clomid sometimes, right? Keep positive and let your body work without the stress! I know, easier said than done lol, but thought is powerful. I'm sending you good ones right now!!!

All: Do any of you have any in-laws who are preg. or have already had babies? I am an only child but my DH has one brother and sister, and they both have babies already. On the bright side I guess I can say, good, he has a fertile family, but on my other side, I feel like... why so hard for us?!  Anyway, I try to take my own advice (read above) and stay positive! And I do feel actually really good this cycle... more sure than any month before. So I'll hold on to that.
TWW day 2... temp still high! Lots of BD last week -- totally wore him out :)
I am curious if I may have messed up by not BD Sat and Sun. Any ideas? I got my first +opk weds, 2nd thurs and 3rd frid but then was - in for the 2nd test Fri. My temp was up for sure on Fri (Not sure about Thurs cause I had a fever of over 100) So, do you  think it is ok that we didn't BD Sat and Sun? I did BD Fri morning and Fri night to ensure there would be enough swimmers. I know they say that doesn't help but I gave like 14 hours between so we will see. Do you all usually get a +opk and a rise in temp on the same day?
I have good fertility on both sides of my family. My paternal grandma had 9 kids, all of those kids has 2-6 kids, and those kids all have kids now (except me). On dh side, his grandparents had 5-6 (can't remember) and dh parents had 4, one of those kids had 3 kids, another had 1, and the other hasn't tried yet. It seems to be a me and dh problem, well at least a me problem for sure. DH hasn't been tested yet, but that will be our first step if cycle 2 is needed. He doesn't have insurance and I do, so we decided to take it one step at a time.

Trying - i know how it feels. It's hard to not think about other people's fortunes, but it is really wasted worry. We cant change other people, we can only change our own reactions. Easier said than done - I know. I have secretly cried when each of my sisters got pregnant - especially this last one. For me, it's best to just process the feelings, get them out, compartmentalize and move on. Find something to make yourself feel better about it. Whether it be venting on here, getting positivly involved with the pregnant person,  or just crying it out - do what works for you! I tend to do a combination of all. If you need us to "ungrateful pregnant person" bash with you, let me know and I will talk smack with you! LOL! My dad has emotionally destoyed my nearly 9 months pregnant sister today and I am in the mood to talk smack! LOL

Well, the spotting has come back again. It's really light tho. Not even enough for a panty liner yet. TMI - but i do have a lot of water cm and I need a change of undies from that right now! I am not sure what to make of all of this. I am not really one who spots in the beginning.  It's usually a regular flow, then a rush, then spotting and done. But time will tell I am sure!

For those in the tww - I feel for you. All of a sudden there are 60 hours in the day and 12 days in a week! Only a few more days in the tww for me and time does get back on a regular schedule again  - thank GOD! It seems to take FOREVER to get through the first ten days. But after that you can see the finish line.

Sobie, def keep us updated on your numbers. When do you expect to get the results back? Sorry your temps are wack-o. Mine always are so I stopped charting. It wasn't making any sense and was only delaying my morning routine!

Question for all - Can everyone see your trackers or just friends? I ask because someone asked me to be their friend and I added them. Well, it turned out to be some weird freaky guy. I deleted him, but I dont really want him to see my personal chart info. I know everyone can see the tickers, but I don't want freaks knowing when i have intercourse or when my my nips hurt!
Personally, I would have bd on sat and/or sun if your last +opk was friday. But that doesn't mean you missed your window. For insurance, I would bd today too. It can take up to 72 hours to really o after +opk.
Well just got my call from the doc office I must say that I knew this was a bust. I am SO DONE!!! I went from last month 30 to this month a 1.5 yes 1.5... what kind of crap is this.. I am so mad but I knew this month was a bust from the beginning with all the drama and stress.. I am done this month was my last month trying..... I am take no more of this.. Now its waiting for AF to come if she even shows since I did O this month I would have to take provea... *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry hun! That is very upsetting and wish there was something I could say to make you feel better but I know that isn't possible. I am praying that things get better for you real soon. Such a disappointment.

AmandaMae: Thanks for the words of encouragement. I told the friend how happy I was for her and to keep me posted on her new little belly and then cried when I got off the phone. Also, I know I should have BD Sat and Sun so I will try to do that ASAP when I get home. I am sad I didn't but with being sick and all I was just exhausted! I did get my 1st +opk on Weds afternoon though so I hope that was enough... Oh and also, I only let friends view my trackers.

I keep coming back to check on you and Sherry.. sorry to hear it didnt workout this time around. That really *****!!! I have been so sick from this pregnancy and the stress from my relatives- ugh.. I just wanna hybornate!!
I am soo sorry, girlie, that really does s*ck. We try and try and what do we get in return? AF if we're lucky. Ugh I understand your frustration and your want to give up. Maybe after you relax for a couple of months, you'll feel ready to give it another go, and if not, then maybe you will be one of those lucky girls that gets pregnant the moment they give up (I've heard tons of stories like that). Please be strong, and whatever you decide we will still be here to give you support, either way! Good luck my thoughts and prayers are with you!
I have seriously had the same migraine for the past 3 days. Its almost debilitating it hurts so bad, starting at my forehead over my skull and down my neck. I get headaches as a symptom of clomid, but they've never stuck around this late into my cycle. Does anyone have any thoughts?
Have you taken a hpt? The headaches can come from preg. With my DS I wasin bed with horrible headaches that were mostly in my neck and I wanted to just die they hurt so bad. After being in bed and unable to even drink water for 3 days because the pain was so bad, my DH took me to the ER and they did a spinal tap saying that they thought I had menengitis (sp) and after all the tests they couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then 3 days later my mom took me back because headaches were still so bad I was still in bed and unable to eat and they said "Your Pregnant!" So, best of luck to you and hope this is the case for you!!! (I was dehydrated and had to get some fluids and then try to eat little amounts and eventually they went down a lot)
I am wondering about the cramping you had. I am having some cramping today and am 5dpo and not sure what that means, if anything. I remember you saying you had some too and it lasted a long time. When did yours start and stop?
Thanks girls my DH wants me to go back when AF comes but I dont know I am really tired of all the heartache and the let downs... Last month was the only month that I even O this is some crap for real.. I thanks for all the support and I dont know what to do any more I want a baby so bad it hurts but I cant keep on with all the stress of trying... Good luck to the rest of yous I wish you all the luck..
I haven't taken a test yet, I'm waiting to see what my progesterone levels are, and if AF comes. My cycles have shortened over the course of the clomid, so I don't have an exact day as to when I would start. First couple of months it was 36 days, then 34 days, then the last one was 33 days, so I haven't decided when I'll test yet. I'm kinda the opposite of a POAS addict (even tho i was that too a couple of years ago, lol) I'm so tired of seeing the BFN that I just won't test until I'm right at when I think AF comes.

When you had your headaches how far along were you? I took some excedrine last night after fighting it all day, and I felt better after about 20 min. Then it came back 10 fold today while I'm at work. You mix that with the lingering heartburn, and the twinges in my nipples, and man I'm just HOPING that it all leads to my BFP this time around. If that were the case I'd welcome all of it. :0)
I understand how you can welcome a headache. I really wanted to die because they were so bad and when the Dr gave me the news I no longer cared about any pain! It was all worth it. I was one of those really sick preg people. They rushed me to a different hospital for testing to make sure it wasn't etopic because I had been so sick and no, it wasn't. My headaches that I remember were when i was about 6 wks... honestly not sure if they had been before that just know that was when they got so bad. I was sure I wasn't preg so I didn't pay much attention to anything but they were worse at night to begin with I remember. I had given up hope and was looking into adoption because of the frustration of trying for 4 years. I hope these are really good signs for you.

Have you had any cramping? I am only 4dpo or 5dpo... not sure since I have 2 different trackers that say different things and I am now cramping and it's annoying.
I started cramping around 2 days before ovulation (around cd14) and I am still currently cramping. I am pretty sure that I felt a contraction a few minutes ago! Almost brought me to my knees. I don't really know what to think of it. I have been spotting on and off again all day today, especially in the afternoon. But it's so light and doesn't really look like af. I am about 2-4 days early for the ugly witch, but who knows. Maybe she decided to show up early.

I get the blood pregnancy test results back on Wednesday and I will keep you all posted. Hoping for good news, but with all this spotting it's hard to keep hope for this cycle.

For all of you that are giving up or taking a break, I understand your heartache. Try to get your emotions out and then make a rational decision. There is still much the doctors can do for us. We just have to keep trying - if it is right for us. If you need words of encouragement, just ask and my cup will runeth over for you!
I have had some cramping, nothing too extreme. Its kinda like the tingling/itching nipples, it'll come, I'll feel it for  several minutes throughout the day. About a week ago it was pretty intense lasted for a couple of hours, but since then it hasn't been as strong or lasted as long, maybe every 2-5 hours lasting 10-20 minutes. Because of its lack of intensity, I feel it could be digestive, menstrual, and POSSIBLY pregnancy related. I'm not very good a reading my body lol. I do notice that the pain is more severe at night, as is the heartburn. Hopefully this is it.... just wish one of those nurses wil call me already! I'm dying to know if I even ovulated this round! :0)
im confused.  on cd 15 my opk looked like an almost +  (almost darker than the control line)and cd16 looked the same.  Cd 17 is lighter.  So would that mean that cd 15 or 16 was actually a +???  My temp last month dropped before O but this month its kinda wacko.