Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
What cycle of Clomid are you on?? any side effects?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 801-1000 comments:
Hey ladies. Hope tomorrow brings good news for those who are testing. Carlismama, sorry to hear of your bfn, but glad you are away on a nice trip to keep your mind off things. For those who didn't make it this cycle, we always have the next one. My af has yet to arrive. I don't think she will come on her own at this point. The pain has died down and the cramps are disappearing. Monday is my ultrasound - hoping for good news that the cyst has burst on its own or that there is no cyst at all! I am anxious to get started again!
I am so glad to hear your spirits are up and you are in less pain.
Good luck to those of you that are taking your test today!  Can't wait to hear about your BFP's!!!
Thanks for the supportive words!  I am feeling a little better today- yesterday was  rough. But I started the 2nd round of clomid yesterday, 100 mg a day. So I am gonna remain calm and hope for the best! But I can def say this forum is so helpful. Talking about this stuff with people who dont understand can be tough. Atleast here other people understand what your going though and they are so supportive!!  Well, I am off to the pool to go swimming and shut my brain off for a bit. haha  Talk to yall soon-
Well I took my test, according to the tracker I'm 6dpo (still pretty early, I know!) and it was a BFN, as expected. Good news is that I still have hope!!
Morning everyone!!  Well AF showed up today.  To be honest I'm not completely upset in fact a new surge of hope has overcome me and now I KNOW this is going to happen soon :-)  This is the first time since I was like 15 that AF came on it's own and I think that is such a huge thing.  I am taking last month as a total learning month and I saw things that happened to my body that I haven't seen before and I now know what to look for.  I was so fixated on thinking I had to O by like CD 16 or 17 and that kept throwing me off.  I wasn't sure if the + I got on CD 19 was correct and I actually think I O'd a day later and realize I do O late and now I know that.  So definitely a learning month for me.  Plus it was hard for my DH to have to perform on demand, and sounds like a few others had that problem.  I did talk with him about it and now at least he understands why I was like ok I think this is it so I think we'll both be prepared this month :-)    I plan on or at least trying to be less stressed this month so we will see.  I don't do CD 21 blood work but I guess I have to go in to get an ultrasound before I can go on Clomid again.  So i just put in a call to my dr and am waiting to hear back to see when I can go in and then start Clomid again.  

I'm looking forward to hearing about some BFP's from everyone else :-)

Hope you all have a great Sunday!!!
yep I wouldn't test until at least 14 dpo.   Good luck with the future testing!!!

I should be getting my cd21 results back on Monday or tues but i can tell from my bbt chart that I O'ed so just a wait game now.

Oh well time to get out and enjoy the sunshine. Im gonna start my gardening today :)
Wanna: Oh lady :) Yes, still very early, but you are a brave kitten for trying and giving us all something to look forward to this morning. I'm just sorry it was a - (for now). I think CarlisMaMa said it best -- very cycle is a learning cycle and this WILL happen SOON for all of us. I know Wanna is taking it in stride today as well, so I thank you ladies (Carlis, Jenna, Sherry, Trying, amanda, camdy) for having a good attitude and staying strong...

all we can do is take it a step at a time right? It seems a few of us have started our summer gardens (sherry today) and if there's one thing I've learned from planting seeds... it takes a lot of patience and care, but eventually the plant sprouts and blooms and fruits... what a miracle.  We are all going to get our basket of bounty one day soon. I just know it. I have to hold on to this when I feel like my hope dwindles.

Lots of good thoughts to you all today!
well i took my first round of clomid and had the hcg shot?
i was ovulating friday and saturday  and we only had sex one time because we are just both worn out from everything else in life going on......so i doubt i will have good news to follow
if i get my period that would mean that i dont need to take another  round of clomid? i have not had a regular cycle in years  and i guess because there is so much to know and iam such a rookie i just dont know where to begin
my doc said i had not ovulated in a very long time and the fact that i had follicles etc on my last ultrasound it seems like things are looking up but also dont want to take clomid if i dont need to
any suggestions??
Well, I have been on an emotional roller coaster today. I track things on 2 different tickers, this one and then firtility friend which I found first. It says I am 11dpo and this one says 10 so I thought I would test. It said on the other that 11dpo about 50% get accurate results. I also got the tests that they say predict early and with af supposed to be here Weds the test says 3 days early is about 75% accurate. Well, I got my BFN this morning and it really hit me harder than expected. The DH doesn't understand the frustration so I broke down crying. I know he was just trying to stay positive for me though. So after speaking to a friend who is friends with my mid wife she said it may help to get a blood test because that is what she did. She called my mid wife and she agreed that would be the best for me so I am going in in the morning before work and they say i will have my results withing a couple hours. So, I am trying to stay positive. I spoke to my older sister who doesn't know most of what I am doing to get PG and she was just like "well, I don't know why you are so frustrated, it will happen." Mind you she is a year and half older than me and has 3 kids who she never really tried for and she started at 19. Ugh!

My biggest frustration is I am not supposed to do another round of Clomid. Because of my endometriosis if it didn't work I have to go to the RE who is 4 hours away. I will have to stay there a week to 2 wks they say to get all the testing done. Sorry to vent, just unsure of what to feel right now. Thanks for all those who are staying positive!!!
hello ladies. update, my breast are no longer sensitive to me right now. still have not seen af. I have been very hot lately. Like it is too tooo hot. i am still draging a little. But feeling much better. im waiting to weds to test for bfp.i hope i get it cause i do feel strongly that im having alot of symptoms. But right now i am feeling a little cramping or sum as i speak. like pre cramps or sum. but also lately i am always eating. even when i eat and i think i should feel full. my stomach still kinda feels as if nothings in it. like there way more room for more food. im confused, but happy please help me.
I was so disappointed that we didn't hear about at least one bfp today, but owl, thanks so much for always having something uplifting and encouraging to say!  I really appreciate your pep talk about planting seeds.  We are all going to appreciate our babies (and realize what perfect miracles they really are) so much more because we worked so hard for them!  I am sorry to hear about how stressful it can be for our dh's to "perform on demand."  We have not gotten to that point, but I can definately see how that could be a problem, so I took my hubby to his favorite restaurant, broke out some lingerie and doused myself in my hubby's favorite perfume to start our bd-ing last night.  It worked!!

Trying - I definately feel for you!  People can be so insensitive and unless they have had trouble conceiving (which, apparently,  most people don't), they just don't understand!  I'll be praying that you still get your BFP this cycle!

Wishing - sounds like good signs! I'll be praying that your BFP test replaces your af this cycle!!!

Now, I have yet another stupid question.  Tomorrow I go in for my CD13 follicle study ultrasound (it's actually CD14).  What exactly are they looking for?  I previously thought it was to see if the clomid had worked and to check if I had ovulated, but, obviously I haven't ovulated yet, so are they just checking to see if I have a dominant egg that will release??
Wow you don't check into this forum for a weekend and miss so much! Sorry to all ladies that either got AF or a BFN. I really feel for all of you. This is my 5th round of clomid and I put so much pressure on myself that if it doesn't happen this cycle it won't happen. However if you did get AF naturally that is such a fantastic start. I was soo irregular maybe 1-3 AF a year, and atleast I can say clomid has regulated me which is a step closer to conceiving. I pray that none of you lose the faith, and  continue towards your BFP.

As for me, I'm still fighting the urge to test, I see no point in gettin upset yet, its not over till AF shows up lol! I figure if I don't get AF within the next few days I'll go ahead and test. I got kinda depressed last night because most of what I was feeling last week has subsided or greatly decreased in intensity; the tingling breasts, cramping, even the backache isn't as strong as what it was. I dodn notice like many of you that I'm continuing to get some sleep disturbances either to pee or just woke up and can't go back to sleep. Also I've been feeling very dehydrated this weekend, and have been drinking 6-8 bottles of water a day! I dunno if thats a symptom or not just found it out of the norm. Any thoughts about this very LONG post... I'm all ears! :0)

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is having a great Monday. I am at work now waiting for one more hour before I can call for my test results. I am not feeling overly positive for a good result, maybe just trying to be realistic. I am hoping and praying for it though. My DH tried hard to be supportive but he doesn't know what to really say. My symptoms seem to have decreased some and those that are there can very well be af symptoms starting to show up. I feel for all of you who have been through this so many times, it really takes a toll on us!

I am still frustrated with my conversation I had with my sister yesterday. She tried telling me that babies come when they are ready. That is easy for someone who had 3 kids by 26 (started at 19) and was on bc most her life and never had a mc. Every part of me wants to have this happen right now and there is so little I can do.
Lin - I too seemed to have a lot of symptoms but they all decreased and went away eventually, but that doesn't mean that u still don't have hope - you haven't seen af yet and that's super! Will you go for a blood test? I am hesitent to rely on hpt only because my sister didn't show until nearly 3 months along on hpt - weird.

Trying - you seem discouraged today. Hormones are running amok right now and it's normal to feel that way. Keep your chin up and enjoy the possiblity of hope and a bfp - it's possible! Let us know when you get your results - we are all anxious for you!

I had the ultrasound this morning. And.....no cysty cysts! Well, she seen a little one on the right ovary, but is fairly certain that it is an egg trying to mature like a NORMAL cycle. It was so nice to hear NORMAL at my appointment today! LOL. But she did mention that my uterine lining is very thin. This did concern me since I haven't had af yet and I'm late - that should mean it's thick, right? Well, she gave me provera to start again. I asked why  I would take provera to shed my lining when I dont have much of one. She replied that I need to take the provera to reach day 5 so I can take the clomid again. A part of me says, count the almost invisible spotting as af and start clomid now, but then my rational side says to follow the dr's orders and do what she says. If I end up not preggo this cycle, I will ask her to skip provera if af doesn't show so I can keep the lining I have - but then the concern is that even tho the lining will be thicker, will it be a good lining or old and dead? I guess we will see.

Well, anyway, I am in good spirits today with results that were not super negative. Anyone have suggestions on how to up the estrogen levels naturally or how to get a "big fat uterus"? That's what I've been calling it - I need a big fat uterus! LOL
I am soooo glad to hear that your us went pretty well today! That is great news that you are about ready to continue on this journey and that the cyst took care of itself. I am really happy for you!

You are soooo right! My hormones are a TOTAL WRECK right now and I don't know what to feel.
amanda: YAY! I'm so happy for you!!!! Now you can move forward! Different foods support different stages of the uterus thickening (before O you need food rich in  vit A, E,,selenium (good source of selenium is 3-4 Brazil Nuts per day). In this stage you also need to replace the iron you lost during AF, so lots of iron rich foods (dark leafy veggies). Vit. B1 helps to build blood cells as well as COQ10 (helps to move the oxygen into the cells, making them healthy). Then after O you need stuff to support the progesterone to BUILD the lining. Zinc and Vit A are really good here, also Vit E, essential fatty acids (avocados, flax seeds, unsalted nuts,) and B6. Try to avoid cold foods at this time, so warm but not too spicy. It's always best to get the vitamins form food, not from pills... so you can google to find what foods are rich in the various vitamins I mentioned here. Of course, there are specific herbs (especially vitex) that help do this thickening too, but without a ND to see, I would just concentrate on food medicine. WE ARE WHAT WE EAT!!! Good luck this cycle amanda! I'm so happy the cyst is gone. "Normal" is  a great word!
trying: waiting and hoping and praying for you this morning... glued to the computer...

Lin: My symptoms have also changed over the past day. Now I feel much more breast tenderness, but the cramping or sensation in my uterus is gone :(. I still have been waking up in the  night and then early in the am... can't go back to sleep. My temp was 99.0 this morning, so that's still a good thing. Its such a waiting game. I too, feel like I will wait until the sings become obvious, AF arrives, or I make to 18 days of high temps. Can symptoms change and not be a bad thing?

wishing: I have had an increase in appetite too -- which is a big thing for me because I'm never 'hungry'. Then I ate a whole sandwich and fruit and I still was not satisfied?! I know what you mean!

camdy: way to be a model wife!!! starting of the BD marathon with romance is super good, not just for DH but for fertility!!! The effort should pay off! I really hope it does! I'm not sure about a follicle study, cause I haven't had that, but yes, I think they will be looking to see if you have any pending ovums peeking out. Several ovums develop in a healthy cycle, but just at the end, only one is chosen. It's like the way a beehive grooms many potential queens, but they end up choosing just one favorite. Good luck with that, let us know! It will be a good indication if the clomid can help you.

As for me... feeling a little nervous this morning. But... still hoping. A whole week of waiting stretches out before me.
Well, i am still waiting! The hospital was supposed to call my midwife with results and well... they didn't. So, she said to call hospital and make them fax them which I did and she will have to get them from the office later (she isn't in on Mondays) soooo, i have a long day ahead of me waiting...
Trying and owl - Thanks! The information was great and it sounds like there is a lot I can do to help get the big fat uterus I am looking for! ;)

One thing I was confused about is that I hear Clomid can thin the lining. But then I hear that clomid increases estrogen production and more estrogen = thicker lining. It seems to not make sense. Any input ladies?
Well, I don't think I can wait til tonight to get my results so they said I could fax a release back to them and they will fax them to me. I am waiting now for that. I am super nervous but know that at this point there is nothing more I can do but wait.

Thank you all for trying to keep me positive! I really don't know how I would get through all this without my "support group".
amanda: I've herad clomid affects the lining only after several rounds and high doses...I forget which cycle of clomid you are on, but if its only your first or second, your lining issue probably is coming from somewhere else. Clomid doesn't produce the estrogen, it tricks your body to produce more, but estrogen isn't primarily responsible for building the lining... is, but only secondarily. It's the progesterone in the second part of the cycle that is responsible for THICKENING and HOLDING... estrogen IS important for the lining, but a thin lining (less than 5 millimeters) at the end of your cycle would probaly fall on progest. issues. Hope that makes it a little clearer?

Trying... edge of my seat...
When they do a midcycle ultrasound they are looking for mature follicles, it will tell them that the clomid is working then they will give you an HCG trigger shot and you will ovulate within 36 hours.  Good luck, I hope they see that the clomid is working well for you.

Trying:  This wait must be driving you crazy, I am praying that you will get some great news!

I don't think I will have anything to celebrate this month because my temps have dropped down and stayed low the last 2 days, I know that is a pretty reliable sign that af is coming, I am not supposed to get it for at least another week so I'm not sure why my temp is dropping so early, but I think that me this cycle was a bust.
Hi! Sometimes a temp dip coincides with an egg implant... so if your AF is not due for another week, and the temps go back up tomorrow or the next day, it could be implantation... hoping for you!
Trying ~ my fingers and toes are crossed!  Anything yet??

I have some good news!!!  +OPK last night and I had my follicle study today.  She showed me on the Ultrasound that I have one dominant egg on the right side and that by it's measurements, it should be releasing in the next 24-48 hours :)  I tried to get my DH to come home on his lunch break (before I went back to work) but he was too busy :(  OH WELL ~ we will get busy tonight :)  She also told me that my lining looks really thick, which is amazing, since my progesterone level was .3 last cycle on day 21!!  I am so hopeful.
Well, my test just came in and it is negative. I am trying to keep this all in for 30 minutes so I can drive home and explode! Not much more to say right now.
I'm sorry that you didn't get the results that you were looking for.

='[

We're all here for you.
So sorry for your disappointment.  One of these days ALL of us are going to the little miracles we want so bad and it is going to be more wonderful and amazing than we ever imagined.  Praying for you.
Awww. So sorry hun. Keep the faith going- I know it is tough!  
Monday Monday- Ugh. Today has been a rollercoaster of hormones... but on the bright side, only 3 more days of the clomid.  The 25th cannot get here fast enough... not knowing anything is the worst part of all. Praying this time I will be ovulating!  

Camdynrae- So excited for you, that is great news! Maybe this will be your lucky cycle with a BFP. WOOO HOOO

Thanks everyone. I am coming to terms with the next step of the RE now. You guys really help me stay positive and its great to have someone to talk to!
Trying - I feel for ya babe. Sorry to hear the negative results. But take the time you need to get the emotions out so you can have a happy and positive energy cycle. For me, it's really best to get those emotions out so I can move forward with a clean slate. I will be praying for you!

camd - glad to hear of your +opk! get to dancing! Put the music on and light some candles, QUICK!

bt - keep your hopes up. you're not out of the game yet!

Owl - thanks for the info. My progesterone levels were fine, and according to the dr they were "terrific" on this first cycle (17.6). She thinks it was from low esterogen. I do know that it's my body that produces the hormone, but clomid tricks the brain into making more. Now that I am doing my second cycle and on a higher dose, I am hoping it will help with the lining issue. i am going to try and not worry about it too much. Ur information did help to put me at ease. I feel pretty good about my progesterone, just worried about estrogen...but you seem confident that the clomid will help me to produce more. Your confidence is rubbing off on me! :)

Good luck ladies! I will keep praying for you. Let's get a BFP soon! I am depending on you all for that right now! ;)
Well no AF yet.... its still kinda early but I'm remaing very optimistic that she doesn't show up. I had some weird spasm sensations over both of my ovaries, I fear that its prementrual cramps :(. Also my chin is breaking out pretty bad, despite the fact that I wash my face with 3 different washes everyday! I do get breakouts around AF too, but still thinking that I'm pregnant. Everyone please pray that I don't get AF and I DO get my BFP sometime this week. I need some uplifting spirits! :0) SSBD to all!
Lin - I'm praying for you girl! I hope it's not af cramps you are having. When do you think you will test? I am getting anxious for you! We need a BFP in this group SOON and I really hope it is you. Do you have a blood test scheduled or will you be peeing on a stick?
Thanks so much I really need that. My dr. wants me to do an HPT when I think I'm late, and if it shows up BFP I call her immediately for bloodwork and to start me on some form of progesterone, (it was said that it was way low in past visits so they want to catch it before I miscarry).That spasm I felt only lasted maybe 10 min while we were watching t.v. last night it didn't really feel like af cramps but it could also be me reading to much into what I want lol. The hardest thing for me to read is this acne on my chin. my face is sooo dry and yet there are tons of tiny pimples scattered on my chin. I have in the past had breakouts around the time AF shows up, they typically aren't this small or this many of them. Maybe a couple of bad ones around the corners of my mouth. Is it true that some women breakout like af when they are pregnant?
Good morning ladies. Well, I am feeling a little better today. I feel like at least I know what is going  on now and can move forward. I don't think we will be doing another round of clomid as my dr doesn't think that I have an O problem however, we aren't positive. I think I am going to still try another if she will let me though. My next step is going to be the test where they run the dye through to check for blocking. I know many of you have had this done so any  info would be of great use. I just know it has to be done at a certain time during your cycle. When is that supposed to get done in my cycle and what is it called? I have heard it can be painful. What are your experiences?
I've never had it done but I've heard lots about it. Its called an HSG (not sure what that stands for) and I've been told its done around cd12 or before O day. From what I gather its a pretty painful proceedure I don't think you are given any anesthetic and am told its similiar to extreme cramping. I don't want to scare you but  I want you to know what it intails. I will say that lots of women become extremely fertile after the proceedure, and tons get their BFP on the cycle they get the HSG done. Hope thats your case! :0) Good luck in whatever you decide!
Good morning ladies. Well I had my u/s yesterday and things look good and I'm gonna start round 2 of clomid tonight :). I'm feeling really good this month. I've even gotten up early the last few days to work out :)

trying:  I'm sorry about your results. But glad to hear you are feeling better. I have had an hsg. I too have heard it can make you more fertile for like 3 months. I'm still in that time frame so I'm hoping :). You feel alittle cramping during the procedure and I felt some that night but nothing too bad. I took like 800 mg of ibuprofen before I went in so I think that helped. It was neat to see my Fallopian tubes. Well good luck in your next steps. It will happen soon :)

Lin:  good luck this week. I think we all need to hear some good news :). Hope you get your bfp :). When I was pregnant I broke out with a bunch of tiny pimples on my forehead. So could be a good sign :)

good luck to everyone out there:)
good morning ladies-in-waiting! ;) Not too sure what to think... my "symptoms" have changed a bit over the past few days. Yesterday afternoon and evening I was having on and off cramping... not really 'cramping' but more like 'pulling' or 'straining' in the whole pelvis area. My bbs have stayed moderately sore and my temps are still 98.8-99.0. This morning was the first morning I wanted to stay in bed past 6 and last night I had no sleep disturbance, like I had the past four days. But I have one symptom that I'm a bit shy to write... but I know you ladies are ok with TMI sometimes, so here goes:

For three days now I've had ON and OFF, itchy right inside the lips. Like, just right inside, not deep, not all over, along the edges. It will come and and get crazy for hours and then subside. This morning is better than last night. I have never had a yeast infection but from what I read, it's not that. No discharge, no other yeast infection signs. And no redness at all. I went searching and found that sometimes when pregnant the pH changes in our bodies and can make it itch down there... I share to ask if anyone else has had/is having this? I read a few blogs that early preg. people had it, but it went away. I also wonder if it could just be a side effect of the clomid still in my system?

Any thoughts?

Also, yesterday I was driving somwhere and got teary over a really silly song, then when I got to my destination (alot of people there) I was SUPER short tempered.

So sleepy and kinda` down. The worry is creeping...
Trying to stay hopeful today...
I am getting sooo anxious waiting to test now! lol I keep saying wait a few more days wait a few more days, but I really wanna see my BFP (the BFN can wait a few more days lol). It's hard for me to concentrate at work I keep wandering over various pregnancy sites, maternaty wear, and nursery furniture sites lol. I keep trying to just keep my mind off of it, unsuccessfully mind you, but I'm a total wreck lol. I run to the bathroom constantly to make sure AF hasn't shown up yet, thank God she's stayed away so far. Send me as many good vibes as possible and I will definitly return the favor! :0)
I got the results of my breast biopsy, it was negative, no cancer thank God!!!  I am so happy for the good news that it has taken some of my baby worries away.  I have a question, does anyone have any input on whether or not I should keep seing my OBGYN or if I should go to an RE?  My OB said he can do IUI, but I have some friends that have gone through this and they say go to a specialist, can't decide, any input would be greatly appreciated.

Trying:  I think this is my last round of clomid and my doc told me that after this cycle (5th try with clomid) I will have to have an HSG (Hystero salpingo gram)  as well, from what I have heard it is not too bad, just some cramping during the procedure then it is fine.  Good luck and let me know how it goes.
RIGHT THERE WITH YA SISTER! I'm stalking maternity sites, nursery bedding, etc etc... I went out to take a walk on the beach to calm my mind and focus. Where did I end up after the walk? At the drugstore buying a box of ANSWER and EPT tests! AHHHH! I would be much better off waiting at least til Friday to test, but I don't know how I can make it... I'm stopped by a mix of anticipation and fear!!!! I see you are on CD33, is this the longest you've had so far? Are you having any symptoms?
Did you ever watch the Nova special on-line about conception? I sent the link to everyone but I don't know if anyone watched and liked it... I sometimes take a juice break and watch a 6 minute chapter to feed my obsession!!!!
LOL!
Thank you all for the info on the HSG. I am not looking forward to another test but hope that I have good results from this so that I know what to do next. I am frustrated and want to see what happens next.

To those who are wanting to test... my midwife told me yessterday that even a blood test at 10 and 11 dpo can be inaccurate. I would wait til 14 days if you can. If you cannot then don't give up just test again if you get a neg. I am pretty confident that I am out even though no af yet. It is hard because I am STILL having symptoms even though I know that im not it is hard. The whole drive out of town today I was nauseous and got sick at every change in smell. It is awful like my mind playing games on me. I am praying for some good news from you ladies!!! Come on BT, Owl, Wanna, Lin and anyone else I missed :) SSBD to all of you!
I too had some "itching" a few weeks ago. The dr said it wasnt yeast either and I had no discharge. I am not really sure what it was to be honest, but it eventually got worse and went away as fast as it came (a few days). I didn't want to put anything up in there to make it better, even tho it was just the outside that was irritated. I used the vagisil wipes. They are used ONLY on the outside and didnt interfere with inside stuff like cm, sperm, and ph. They really seemed to do the trick. I bought the individually wrapped ones so they were super convienient, portable, and discrete. Hope that helps some.
PRAISE GOD you are cancer-free!!!  One less stress in your life :)  I am doing three cycles of clomid with my GYN, then switching to a specialist.  That's what they are for :)
Thanks so much for your thoughts. Actually, today it seems to have gone away.. haven't felt anything since this morning... so... strange. But glad it's gone! I just used a little baking soda and water on a tissue (natural remedy :) But if it comes back I'll try the wipes.

Got through another day of TWW!
Congrats to Daylightdancer!!!! you got your BFP

on another note i got   my cd21 results back adn my level was 27 and did O  as i suspected  im hoping this weekend goes by faster with being a long weekend!! I will test on Tues
I don't think we have a daylighdancer here - maybe you posted to wrong forum, but congrats to her! But I am glad to see you around - I've been wondering how you have been doing, it's been a while! Congrats on the big O! Those are great numbers too. :)

bt - I forgot to congratulate you in my last post for your great results too! I am so glad to hear that everything came back normal. I can't imagine the worry you must have had. But now you can sit back and enjoy the last few days of your tww!

Owl - is that a natural rememdy for a yeast infection? Is that just a cleaning method? Will it interfere with sperm or ph? I am always looking for a natural way to clean up down there, especially after "keeping it in." I feel like I shouldn't be cleaning TOO much during that time, and try to avoid soap down there till morning and use just water afterwards, but I don't want to get all nasty! I am super sensitive to body washes and stuff so I can't use anything but antibacterial down there, but baking soda sounds pretty safe....

Today is day three of provera and day two of minor spotting again. If I have a thin lining, I am concerned that if  I keep spotting like this, there won't be anything left for a real flow when I'm done with the provera. Any thoughts?
Yep im still around!!  im on round 2 clomid in my tww so hopeully Tuesday will come quick.  Ive been feeling sick the past couple days. Hopefully its a good sign
Well I still haven't tested yet...I wanna make sure AF is late before I test, to keep me from being destroyed. I'm leaning towards Friday... maybe sometime this weekend... not 100% sure yet. I'm just thankful she has stayed away its definitely keeping me in high spirits. On a different note... this is not something I'm proud of which is why this is the first time many of you are hearing of it, but I am a smoker. I hate it, but its been incredibly hard trying to quit and I know the harm it does to my body and my unborn child, and I have total intention of quiting the moment I see those 2 pink lines. Its just the stress of ttc makes my addiction even more difficult to battle. With all of that said, I've noticed over the past 3 days or so that when I have a cigarette I get extremely nauseous with it. Yesterday, for example, I was driving home talking to DH and having a cig, and was gagging so much I really thought I was going to have to pull over it got so bad. So while its not a good thing that I smoke, I think its a great thing that for some reason (hopefully its pregnancy) they are making me sick! lol. Oh God please let this be it! Keep all of you thoughts positive ladies! :0)
i tested for hcg yesterday, and ladies it cam back BFP. im so excited. I still have light cramping like af will show but the results say it will be no where in sight. But im on my way to the doctor now talk later. and ssbd to all!!!!!!
Oh girlie CONGRATS!!! Blow some of that baby dust my way I'm testing later this week! :0) oh thats so exciting!!!!!! Hope you have a very happy healthy and BLESSED 9 months!
I think AF has shown her rotten face :( I am sad but knew it was going to happen. I woke this morning with some mild cramping and spotting which is normal for CD 1 for me. My temp is still above baseline so is that normal? Has anyone else had this? When should it drop since this is my 1st month doing BBT.

Congrats!!! to Wishing4. I wish you a great happy and healthy 9 months!
wishingfor: HURRAY! That's so wonderful!! Congratulations. I hope everything continues to grow and your numbers get bigger and bigger! Keep us posted!

amanda: The baking soda remedy is a good one for any rash or skin irritation. It's best to actually take a warm bath with several scoops of baking soda, soak and don't rinse. But you can also make a paste and apply directly (that's what I did, left it on for about 30 min. rinsed and haven't felt an itch since). You can't put it INSIDE, but inside on the edges is okay. Here are some natural recipes from my book on remedies:

Apple Cider Vinegar Douche Recipes * (yeast infections)
Morning: Mix two teaspoons organic apple cider vinegar with two cups of room temperature water. Fill douche bag and use accordingly.

Evening: Mix one teaspoon live yogurt, unflavored, with one cup of warm water. Fill douche bag and use accordingly.

Tea Tree Oil Douche * (vaginitis)
Two quarts warm water
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
10 drops of Tea Tree Oil
Combine ingredients in a two quart douche bag and use accordingly.

General Hygiene Douche * (maintenance)
Two quarts warm water
Two tablespoons peppermint, rosemary, or yarrow.
Boil water and herbs for 30 minutes and let soak for two hours. Strain off the herbs and pour mixture into douche bag. Use accordingly. This douche is safe enough for weekly use.

Lin_Z: Your aversion to cigarettes is a very good sign!!! Listen to it! Your baby is telling you something ;) Have you ever had an aversion before??? fingers crossed for you!

btpiggy: I am so happy for you. It seems you and amanda had a scare this cycle, but thankfully both of you are healthy! Excellent news!

camdy: so your bding is done, time to enter into the the halls of impatience with the rest of us. good luck and visualize a happy meeting inside your tubes in the next few days!!

trying: ugh. I'm sorry you AF arrived, and your temp will drop in a few days. If you just started spotting, sometimes my temp won't drop until the real flow starts. It's a trickling down of the progesterone that causes the drop... I thought you were on your trip, but was thinking about you this morning. At least you can cycle on your own... something to feel thankful for :)

Congratulations Wishing!  That is wonderful!!

Lin:  Don't be too hard on yourself about the smoking, the main thing is to quit as early as possible when you get a BFP, I quit 2 years ago and it was tough, but now I feel great and rarely ever have any urge to smoke eventhough my dh still does.  The nausea sounds like a good sign so start mentally preparing to throw out the smokes and celebrate.

AF showed up today, a little early for me since I am taking progesterone, but on to the next cycle.  I feel pretty good, refreshed and I am going to keep a positive attitude about things and try to relax a little.  I am going to make an appointment with an RE and get some info about what is next for me.  I am not taking anymore clomid, I just finished 5th cycle and I hope I never have to take that stuff again.  Well I hope I can still chat with you guys even though I'm not taking clomid anymore.  We will see how this cycle goes without it, I always ovulated without it before so I hope that is still the case.
Oh goodness I hope so lol. I have had similar aversions to smoking when I was in college but that was due to ulcers. I know thats not the reason now because with that it was everything cigarettes, juice, food, everything, and now its just mainly cigarettes. It's not every time I light up either, just when I'm driving, or have nothing to wash the horrid taste of smoke down. (Yes I am a smoker that hates the taste lol) Today at luch I had one and I almost got sick I started gagging like crazy lol. If thats my baby I better listen to him/her and quit! :0) Any thoughts about when I should test??? I'm sooo anxious and scared to see another dreadful BFN....
Ok. So I opened the HPT box and held the wrapper in my hand, thought of my reactions to both results, and quickly put it back in the cabinet !!! Am I silly? I'm holding on, at least for another day.

I'm feeling very hungry and a little nauseous this morning. Temps high. Mild headache. Last night at hula I was cramping a lot and I felt like uh oh, but only watery discharge... BBS getting more and more tender. Hard to say... all these signs could just be AF.

It's so helpful to come and vent here. Thanks ladies! and SSBD to all of us, now and the next round!

Oh, btpiggy you are always welcome to talk. In fact, I don't know what you ladies think, but I considered starting another thread like "cycle sisters" so we can stay together, even though Trying and Btpiggy might not be clomid next time, but I hope we can all stay in touch. What does everyone think?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  It is so good to hear some good news on this thread!!  Keep us posted :)

And, yes, like Owl said, I am done BD-ing and am now starting the dreaded TWW :(  I don't know how I'm going to wait that long, but I guess I'll manage . . . I don't really have a choice.

Lin & Owl ~ sending up lots of prayers and good thoughts for the two of you.  I can't believe you are not giving in!!!  Good Luck!!!!
I'm impressed that you didn't test! Are you going to test tomorrow?

Wishing-- Congrats on your wonderful news, I hope there are many others to follow suit!!

Trying -- so bummed AF started up again for you... *hugs*

I'm thinking about all of you who are awaiting your testing days and in your TWWs. SSBD... I'm going to wait until Sunday (I think) to test again, by then I will be 13 dpo.

i was gonna test on tues  14dpo but i might try on sunday  SSBD!!!!
CONGRATS!!!  That is great news.  I hope this is just the beginning for everyone :-)

Lin, Owl, Wanna & Sherry and sorry if I missed anyone else good luck to you guys.  You guys are all so close to testing.  Can't believe you're all holding out, but good for you and I can't wait to hear all about the BFP!!!

Trying I'm sorry AF showed up today.  

And I know some of you talked about baking soda.  I actually used that for my daughter when she would have a really bad diaper rash and would do wonders and wouldn't harm her.
The last two days, I have been extremely hungry all the time and can't get full no matter what.  Is that typical while you are ovulating?  I always thought you got hungry right before af, but since my cycles are always so messed up, I've never known if I was ovulating or not, so I'm not sure.

Also . . . I have seriously gone the longest I've ever gone without wine because I wasn't sure if I should drink while taking clomid.  Is it safe to drink wine during the tww??  I won't if there is any chance of messing things up, but OH MY GOODNESS . . . I AM DYING HERE!!!!!!  Believe me, the second I find out I'm pregnant, I'll give it up for sure, but I wasn't sure if I should stay away even now.
Whoo, strength in numbers, let's make Sunday test day! Good luck my dear!!
I am so upset. I just went to the bathroom and saw that I was spotting. I can't even tell you how confusing this has been. I REALLY have been having unusual symptoms and feelings. I can't stand this! I don't have much more to say... it's early for AF but this is my 1st clomid cycle so maybe my period came right at cd28. today. ugh. And today my hopes were higher than ever, especially this afternoon. I just can't believe it.
Owl: I am so sorry! Maybe it's just some spotting... I did that in both my previous pregnancies. I hope that's all it is. I have decided all my symptoms are clomid related. I really thought I would get my BFP and was crushed. Everyone who knew me thought I looked and acted pg. It is hard and I am here for you. Try not to lose faith yet!

Wanna: I hope you get your BFP Sunday.... I am anxiously waiting for you! Keep me posted!!!

All: How do I get my chart to go to day 1? It is saying I am still on dpo and af came today... Well, I am at this conference and can't wait to go home to my family. I hate being away and if I had known I had to do this I wouldn't have ever taken this job! It is tooo difficult. I will be at meetings all day again tomorrow but maybe it will go by faster than today.

SSBD to all you girls!!
To get your chart back to day 1, I think you have to enter at least a medium flow on your tracker.
Okay, thanks. This makes it confusing because my dr said spotting = CD 1... I guess we will see how this all works
I am having the super cramps again today and I'm in a rotten mood. I hope the day gets better! Is it nap time yet? I wish I was grounded and sent to my room! LOL
Your spotting may still just be spotting from early pregnancy, don't give up hope, I have found that with clomid my cycles are longer and not shorter.  I think there are still good things to come for you, b/c you have had some very positive symptoms.  Good luck and hang in there, Wish I was in HI with you and going to hulu too, sounds wonderful!
Well AF hasn't shown her face around me yet.... sorry for those she decided to visit :'( Just don't give up... I would be totally devastated month after month thinking I was pg and wasn't. Take peace in knowing that at the very least the clomid is regulating you which is a great start.

I have a funny/awkward story for ya'll... so I wasn't able to sleep at all last night kept waking up and not able to fall back asleep. It was awful... 11:00, 3:00, 5:00 was the last time then I really just layed there trying to dose back off till the alarm went off. Well in that 2 hour time frame I became more and more "aroused" if you will lol. I kept rolling over trying to wake DH in a sweel way and he just wasn't budging ( he says he doesn't remember bc he was in such a deep sleep lucky ******* lol) Well when the alarm did go off I was more than ready for some morning loving but he was in a rush to get ready for work ( I'm sure you can see who the "voice of reason" is in our relationship) So I finally talked him into a quickie before I hoped in the shower. Well as most of you are aware "quickie" isn't exactly possible for some men in the morning. So after a while of me being able to "release" and him not able to.... He said it was ok, and went on to get ready for work, which we were both now running late. Well because I was able to reach a point of satisfaction and he was not... I started CRYING! I felt so bad I made him do it that I layed there and cried for like 10 min! hahahaaaahahah wow that was just way too funny for me :0).

Aside from being oh so hormonal I've noticed my breasts are more tender, and my chin is still breaking out. I'm thinking I might test tomorrow or Sat.... Getting VERY excited to see what the results are for us!
Hi ladies...Last month was my first cycle on Clomid100 mg CD 3-7... I had 3 mature follicles and I O'd. This month I took the same dose on the same days, but I went in for a scan today and had no follicles :(
Has anyone had this before. Where Clomid worked one cycle and not the next?

SSBD to all!
thanks ladies for the congrates. i hope this starts a train. hope all you that test this week get a BFP. lots and lots of baby dust to you all
Thanks for your support ladies. I'm still pretty down. My DH is so supportive and understanding. He really feels it with me, which I'm so grateful for. I just can't believe it... all signs pointed to yes. I feel like a grey cloud is just hanging over me. I'm shocked, to be honest. My temp was 99.0 this morning and the bleeding stopped, but I took a HPT and it was bfn. So... just will try to get to the calm place of 'next time'....

For Lin and Wanna: Oh, I hope you don't have this experience.... you ladies are our hope for this week! Good luck! SSBD!
I am taking first round of clomid and yesterday was my last pill for this cycle, I have been feeling a little dizzy. Did anyone feel this way?
Well, I think I know why I am cranky today. My spotting has turned into flowing. I called the dr to see if she wanted me to stop the provera and just let it happen, but the nurse just called back and said to keep taking it. Unless I get to a point where I am changing pads every hour, she wants me to stay on it. I feel like this is going to just drag it out! I am cramping like no other, the spotting is now flowing, ta tas hurt, I'm crabby, and anxious to hear from the rental house I put an application on.....come on 5 o'clock! I'm ready to go home! :)

owl, sorry to hear yours showed today. your temps were looking SO good too. It's tough not to be down about it, especially when we are moody anyway. But get it out over the next few days and get ready to start up again with a happier mood! :)

lin - you are too much girl! I've had that happen a few times, but no need for you to cry over it dear! Just remember the times when dh finishes before you and call it even! LOL

Trying - My dr said the same thing too. Just lie to your tracker. :) LOL You could always make a note in your tracker journal just to keep the record straight for you.
Owl- So sorry to hear about your spotting and BFN. But next month could be the lucky month. wooo hoooo  Don't be too down on yourself. Were here for ya and so is your DH. xoxo

Amanda- UGHHH to the AF, that is a big BOOOOO!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Mango- I am on my 2nd round of clomid, haven't experienced dizziness. However it does make me extra tired and just kinda bitchy. lol  I just don't feel like myself when I take it.

Linz- hahahaa nice story- it did make me laugh. hehee  Hopefully AF will stay far away from you! Good luck on your testing this weekend!!! Hope you get a BFP!

Camdyn-  Like I said above, I am on my 2nd round of clomid, and I do drink with it. Usually only once a week though. But my Dr hasn't said anything about not drinking??

And props to all of you who have all these charts and counters and stuff- I cannot do those... I glanced at a few of em and got so confused!!! I was like hmmm, raging hormones and confusing number charts? Bad idea!!!
Owl ~ I am soooo sorry about your bfn :(  I had my fingers and toes crossed for you, and I was shooting up lots of prayers for you!  I feel for you and I'm starting to get nervous about myself ~ I guess I just expected this to work the first time for me and I'm starting to get a little discouraged . . . thankfully we all have each other because noone else REALLY understands (although they try to!)

Mango ~ I didn't get any side effects on clomid, so I can't help you.  I was afraid it wasn't working, but I did an ultrasound Monday and had a mature follicle.

Linz ~ HILARIOUS!!!  You know, though, that he's going to want it tonight and you won't be in the mood :)

Amanda ~ Hope your day got better :)

Sylvia ~ This is my first cycle, but now you're scaring me :)

Hoping to hear about a couple BFP's this weekend!!!!  We need more good news :)
I got dizzy the first day or two I took clomid but just for the first couple hours afterwards. It wasn't horrible but noticeable. I also took mine in the morning though, not realizing that at night would have been better :-)
Good morning medhelpers! Anyone agree that it should be against the law to work on Fridays?! LOL

Good luck to all those testing today and this weekend...I will be thinkg of and praying for you. Let's get some good news!
Absolutely!!! We should NOT have to work on Fridays :-) I think 4 day work weeks is how it should have always be done but, guess they don't care what I think.

I am just glad it is Friday! Finally I get to go home and see my baby boy tonight. I miss him and of course my DH so much!!! This is the 1st time I had to be away from him over night like this. I hate it!!!! Only another month though and then I get to spend a whole month with him  :-)

My temp is slowly dropping. It is strange, only .1 degree per day!
Hey Ladies, hope everyone is doing great. Haven't been on here in a couple of weeks after the M/C. Has anyone heard of Medroxy Progestron being used for a "medication" type of D/C? I didn't know that but I know that Medroxy Progestron is just like Provra. I was bleeding for about 3 week straight..no fun :(!!!! My doc didn't say anything about TTC again. Which I want to but just don't feel like going throu this again! I don't know if I want to try Clomid again I may think about Farma? I think I spelled it wrong! But I don't know if I am "healthy" for any type of Ferility Med right now. My periods have been much longer with Clomid. The first time I took Clomid my Af was around for 14 days..light bleeding... but I did O that round..but 14 days! I am losing weight...and now the doc put me on Metformin 500mg BID...which is only for the PCOS.

But did anyone else have longer (maybenot as long as mine) but didn't anyone O later then 16 after the last Clomid pill? or a longer AF?
Again I am so sorry for you loss. I hope you feel the love and support you deserve!!

I had longer cycles as well.. running 9-12days atleast, My O was on CD 17 I think.. so later than most- but seemed to work all the same.

I wish you much luck when ever you decided to TTC again.

SSBD girls!!
Well ladies at 2:30 this morning I got up to pee and I saw my HPT there and I figured might as well, this is the closest thing to FMU I'm going to have today... and it was INSTANTLY DARK BIG FAT POSITIVE! Try going back to sleep after that!lol. I crawled back into bed leaned close to DH's ear and whispered, "you're going to be a daddy" I am still in total shock today. I got sick taking a shower this morning... who know m/s would hit this quickly after a test lol. I'm waiting on the dr.s office to call me back so they can tell me whether or not I need progesterone supplements or what.

Ladies I am living proof that you should NEVER give up because it will happen for you (this was my fifth round) and GOD ANSWERS YOUR PRAYERS (although I do think the preseed helps lol) I'll be around you better believe that! :0)
I KNEW IT!  I KNEW IT!!  I KNEW IT!!!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!  I am so excited for you and DH :)  It also gives all the rest of us hope, too, that all our hard work will eventually be "fruitful":)  Now enjoy the next 9 months and don't forget about your friends here . . . we will definately still need your encouragement :)
lin_z_ttc1: CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! happy and healthy 9 mons!
WOW!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I AM SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! It really is amazing that your BFP sends me waves of hope. I will not give up.... you deserve to celebrate!!! It's really inspiring!!! HURRAY!
Congrats!!!  So exciting.  Hopefully i'll see mine on Tues - my temps are lookin pretty good :) if not i will start round 3 with bells on!!  
Your post made me nearly cry! I am so FREAKING happy for you! I know you have been at this for quite a while and i am SO SO SO glad that you got your bfp! I was praying for you last night and this morning...shows that prayer works! You must stay in contact with us to let us know your due date, sex of the baby, and how things are going.

Today must be a day full of great news! I was approved for the rental house - I have a pool now! Very important to have one, especially in Florida! But now that brings me to my question. Any limitations on swimming, ttc and pregnancy?

Lin, i am still so excited for you. Want to give you a big hug and pee in my pants right now! LOL Tell DH congrats from me too!
I had the same thing happen with clomid, one time o'ed and the next I didn't but the cycle after that I did O again so don't worry.  My doc did not have a good explanation even though I always o'ed without clomid.  wierd!

Lin:  Congrats!!! So exciting!
Congrats!!!  That is awesome. Your post gave me chills and a big smile :). Very exciting. I think this gives us all hope :).

Good luck to everyone testing this weekend. Hope this month brings everyone good luck :)

I'm on my 4th day of clomid and all is good. I keep forgetting about the hot flashes :). But that's all I've had

happy Friday :)
CONGRATS GIRL!!! Isnt it surreal when it finally happens.. it is hard to believe it till the blood tests are done and then an ultra sound. GOOD LUCK GIRL. HH9M
WOOOHOOOOO Congrats girlie. So excited for you!!! Finally a BFP for someone. And yes it def gives the rest of us some encouragement~  Keep us posted on how everything is going.
hey girls! can you look at my posting new...i took an ovulation test today....and I THINK it is positive....help help!
Looks absolutely positive to me!!! Get ready for some serious BD!!! Congrats! SSBD!
OMG!!!!!!!!!! i hope this works...i got with the m/c but i think this maybe a good sign??

Thanks owlbaby for ur input!!!!!! SSBD!!!!

We are going to Olive Garden tonight with some friends.  Is it safe to have a glass of wine at 3 dpo??  I've read that until the implantation (6-10 dpo) I should be okay, but I've also read that it will raise estrogen levels and lower progesterone levels.  Other places say 2-3 glasses of red wine during pregnancy is recommended to thicken your lining.  What have you guys heard??  Don't want to mess up my BFP chances!!
I am so happy for you. I cried when I read your post. That is the greatest feeling in the world! Enjoy those next 9 months, there is nothing better!!!!
Have a glass of wine... relaxation and going with the flow is as powerful as 8 ounces of alcohol... that's just my two cents...
took a hpt this morning it was a bfn.  I will test again on Tues (14dpo). My chart looks good but....keeping myself in check.
sherry I'm sorry you got a BFN but it is still alittle too early.  I hope AF doesn't show up and you'll get your BFP on Tuesday :-)

I finished my last Clomid yesterday.  Have felt fine on it, just the occasional hot flash :-)  but that's about it.  Now I just wait a few more days and then I'll start using OPK but at least now I know I didn't O until late.  So I'm looking forward to this month :-)

So it's my daughter's 4th birthday today.  I can't believe she's 4!  I'm alittle sad though. One for she's getting so big I don't have my baby anymore :( and two I had always wanted a 3-4 year difference between my kids and I'm 4 years 3 days older than my brother and this was always when I at least wanted to be pregnant by was when she was 4.  So I feel just a tad bit emotional today, probably due to my hormones being all over the place.  I'll be fine and I'm really positive it's going to happen soon and it'll all work out when it does.  But I just felt alittle down today but then I look at my daughter and it brings a smile to my face :-)

Happy Sunday everyone!!!  Good luck to everyone testing!!
sherry: I woke up early to see what your test was... I'm sorry you saw a bfn, but it is still early, so just hang on.

Carlis: Happy birthday to your daughter! A sibling will come to her at the perfect time... don't worry. Just enjoy the day and believe that this is your month!

My spotting has come and gone. Then come and gone again. I've given up on this cycle, so I'm just waiting for the real AF to show up tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm also ready to move forward and try, try again... hope everyone has a good day!
Update: I got myself another negative hpt -- I'm at 13 dpo and have no clue when to expect AF (don't have her on my own). I'm on cycle day 35 but I O'd right around CD 20. I'm hoping that I still have a chance of my BFP...I've read a lot of places that people get their BFPs around 18-20 dpo.. hopefully that'll be me!!

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
Wanna: I am sad about your BFN. I would call the Dr and maybe they will do a blood test tomorrow to see where you stand? That would help so you can know what your next step is.

Owl: I am sorry you have given up this round. I understand though. I am starting my round 2 of Clomid today and ready for round 2 now! I am a little anvious about the test this month but time will tell.

Sherry: Sorry about your BFN. You still have time so hopefully Tuesday will be a better day for you.

Carlis: Have a great day with your daughter.  I know we are both looking for that sibling to come along for our little ones. It will happen soon :) I always wanted 2 years different in my kids like my sister and I were but that didn't happen either. It is hard, we will get there though. Stay strong and positive, this may be our round!
Well ladies, I've just ordered another months' worth of pre-seed and OPK tests... my AF hasn't really shown yet, but it's pending... so, thought I'd get geared up. I guess that finalizes this one. :(  I'm fine, just still a little disappointed...

Wanna and Trying: I guess we'll be on this together again, just about the same timing as last month. Of course, barring that Wanna doesn't get a surprise next week sometime (fingers still crossed). I'm so glad that Trying can do another round without having to drive to the RE hours away.

Everyone else, let's see some BFP's! Happy implantation camdy, happy OPK carlis, happy bfp testing sherry! Happy moving in to the new house amanda! Happy BDing rain!
thanks all!!  I realize its still early i just wanted to try a hpt.  I will retest on Tues which is when af should show her face (hopefully she stays away!!!!. My chart so far is lookin pretty good so........... until Tuesday the wait game is still alive and well.  

btw  man its hot in Toronto this weekend!!! whats up with 28deg!!  time to go to the beach but water still too cold to swim in

Happy Sunday all
Sherry - you are still a bit early...a few more days and you might get more favorable results.

Carlismama - I was thinking about you today. Happy Bday to your daughter! Dont stress too much about the timing thing...it will work out perfectly in the end. But I totally understand how you are feeling. Let it out and you can move forward with better spririts.

So today I did a bunch of packing. The cramps are peaking again - still bleeding more than spotting on provera this time. Last month on provera I had no spotting at all. I am half tempted to stop the provera and just let af go full force. I think the cramps might be from trying to ward her off for a few more days with the meds. The cramps feel like a big contraction, but i've never been prego so I don't know if thats a fair comparison, but it feels like what i imagine it would feel like - not normal cramps! It's painful to say the least! And while packing is no fun, i am excited to get rid of a bunch of crap and move into a newer and nicer place (with a pool)!

Rain - congrats on the big o! Dance the next few days away!

I see many of you are approaching the dreaded tww - good luck to you girls! And SSBD to those that are testing soon (or again)!
Hey Ladies...hope everyone had a good weekend. Well I got my pos O on Sat..but didn't BD till Sunday night. Sunday still positive...now this morning I did it again and it is still positive? When will that go away? Should I yet another test that is digital? Hubby and I go into a fight Friday, and he was like oh he dosen't want to go through the heartache anymore...which I would understand..but is that normal for me to O so soon? And how much more bding needs to go on? lol! I can't complain but hubby I think mybe wanting to take a break. I feel really good though! I feel like this next time will be good! I am taking better care of myself in the past 4 months then I have in a long time. I was so excited to find a posting ovualation strip. He looked at me like I was crazy. I dont know...i am doing alot of praying now!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Now lets get this week on the road!! I hope many of us get good news this month!! I am really excitied!!
Good morning ladies! Well, day 2 of Clomid round 2... I am happy to be moving forward. I was concerned about not doing another round of Clomid so I called my Dr yesterday and told her my concerns. She agreed that another round may be a good idea for me so I had to go to a pharmacy in another town to get them and that is what I did. I should be called for my HSG soon. I am nervous about it but know it has to be done. On a lighter note, I had a great time with the fam this weekend and am sooooo glad to be back. I don't ever want to do that again!

Rain: Sorry you and the DH got into it. That is so hard and I hope that this is your round so it won't be so much stress and you and him both. My DH doesn't understand it all but I know they try. Also, what brand of OPKs are you using? Are you testing once or twice a day? What times are you testing?

Amanda: Sorry your cramping has been so bad. I hope that it lightens up for you soon so you can move on! Good luck with moving into the new house, that is a good sign for new things to come!

Sherry: My fingers are still crossed for you. I hope you get that BFP tomorrow!!!

Wanna: Any news this morning??
Well reality is slowly starting to sink in that I actually have something inside me lol. I've had a fair share of nausea and some vomiting, mild cramping and sore nips (when I lay on my stomach). I'll fight the dreadful symptoms as long as it leads to a healthy pregnancy :0) I took another HPT yesterday afternoon and the pregnancy line showed up so dark and fast atleast a minute before the control line appeared. Its definitly keeping me aware of the chance of multiples I have. I'm kinda scared but I'm hoping how ever many are there they are all nice and healthy.
Ladies I hope ALL of your TTC journeys come to an end soon and you can all join me down this amazing path God has given me. Good luck and trust me I'll be here for each of you routing you on!!!
Tryingforbaby2 : Well I am testing twice just cause I thought you were suppose to....maybe not:  :(....In the am...and then in the afternoon....7ish...Now I have heard that your not suppose to use first morning urine..but why? also I have been getting up late at night to go to the bathroon...(2;3 or 4 in the morning) then when I get up around 6:30 I go again..is that urine ok to use?
I ask about the brand because some brands seem to give you a +for more than 2 days. I switched to the Clearblue Easy digital and now for the first time I only get 2 + days but I will usually get my 1st + in the afternoon then it lasts for about 48 hours.  I like to test first thing in the morning and at about 2pm because that is when it's convenient for me and there is planty of time between. The thing they say about 1st morning urine is that the hormone doesn't usually come until mid to late morning. So, I too test 1st morning and I also get up to pee 2-3 times a night so I think as long as you are testing twice a day and they are at the same times then you will be able to be pretty accurate.

Lin: I was sick for 5 1/2 months of my preg with my son. Every day and every night :( It was difficult to do anything but it was well worth it. You will be there soon, just keep crackers close! Oh, and the best medicine for me was sucking on pepermints. The little red and white ones... they keep the nausea away and help when you are trying to keep from getting nauseous over smells. When do you have an ultrasound???
Yeah I've brought some Ritz crackers and a can of mixed nuts into work today with some sweet tea. I don't always end up throwing up sometimes its just a quesiness that comes and goes. I'm just feeling kinda worried because I see so many women here that miscarry I just want this one to make it! I pray to God everyday to keep this little one nice and healthy in me for 9mos. I've noticed that I'm getting pretty paranoid about every twinge, pull, and cramp I feel at any time around my abdomen. Even when DH and I bd I'm afraid of it doing some damage so we have to do it slower and I always check afterwards to make sure I'm not spotting.

I'm waiting for the dr. to call me and tell me what my blood work from Friday looks like then I'm sure they will schedule the first prenatal appt. I was told that your first u/s wasn't till around 10 wks because thats when they find a heartbeat.
Tryingforbaby2 : do you think it is safe to say that I am indeed Oed? Morning and Afternoon/Evening are both coming out dark, and more times, the test line is first to come up then the control? This is actully my first time testing this way. I normaly don't test at all. I am a little scared because I am suppose to go to kings dominion amusement park on the 7th of June. And if I do fall prego this time, that will not give me enough time to test? My cycles arn't normal/clockwork. So I am thinking that going on the planned trip isn't going to be a good idea?
I don't know why these would be showing + if you aren't about to O. Also, you could always ask for a blood test before you go. The blood tests are supposed to be accurate at 10dpo so that may help you with your trip. Just something to think about. It looks like you are taking the answer brand? Those used to show up + 4 days in a row and I was getting them twice in the same month. My dr was thinking it was picking up progesterone at the second time. Just go with what you have. Are you doing BBT? That will help to see if you Od as well. I like doing that even though sometimes it is a pain because then I know that my OPK is working :)
Tryingforbaby2: sorry you did ask me the brand name: yes it is Answer brand. I am going to keep testing just to see. I have heard that Clomid sometimes give false positive? I am not sure..so close to a m/c...that's why I am questing it so much. I should just be happy and take it as it. I am happy if I did. ooh oooo! so i just came back from the bathroom and there is little bit of blood! OMG! not much..but enough for me to notice it...it is bright red..and i should say that it been like 25 days since we last bded..and i know it fealt like a tear...but I haven't bleed for sometime but all of a sudden a spot of bright red blood...bad sign I am guessing now!
Things are sounding pretty positive on this thread... positive OPKs and positive preggo tests.... I hope everyone is doing great.

Rain- when I used Answer brands this month my positives came out just like yours... I'm counting them as Oing... but next month (if there has a be a 2nd cycle!!) I am switching to a digital.. it's a little more expensive but I think I will be able to trust them more because I won't have to look at a second line and try to remember if it's darker than the day before and all that jazz.

Trying- I just got off the phone with my Dr and he told me to come in and get a blood test to make sure I'm not prego and if it's negative start the provera, so that's where I'll be today on my lunch break. I'm nervous.. but anxious, because I'm excited that if this wasn't it for me I will get to start again on another round.
rain: Yes, I got four + from Answer brand last cycle. I took just one a day at 1pm. But I was tracking BBT as well so I could see when it actually happened. Remember the OPK is predicting 24-36 hours ahead of time, so you definitely can get some +'s in a row. I have read that clomid can give false +... so if you are using answer brand, which seems rally sensitive, maybe try another to double check.??

trying: feeling positive on your 2nd round? I am getting excited to try again as well. Let us know if you have any stronger side effects the 2nd go-round...

Big AF started late last night... I was ready for her and actually, am thankful that clomid regulated my cycle this month. I am thankful for the support and understanding of my DH and for my AF, who shows me that my body is in rhythm. I am thankful to all you ladies for walking this path together, even though we don't know each other, there is a real feeling of community here. I am so glad to have found you.
So onward! I will be talking to my dr today, but I'm assuming that I'll be on the days 3-5 again....
happy monday all.
GOOD LUCK AT THE DOCTOR'S TODAY!!! Let us know when you get back!!! Hoping for Great news!!!
Good luck at the dr today - i hope you do get a bfp! But if not, we will be pretty close on our cycle - i am on day 5 or 6 of provera right now....and still a good amount of spotting.

I would like to take a poll here: Do you think I should stop the provera now? I have been spotting/light flow since day 3 of the provera. I have 4-5 more days left to go on it.
amanda: Have you asked your dr about the big cramps you have been having? I would think its good to take all the provera and really get a fresh start inside... it just seems like you would want a real flowing... does that eventually happen on provera?
Wannababybump & owlbaby: thanks girls!!! well ok so I left my doc a message and the RN said that is could be two things...either my DH was to "hard" on me and teared me a little or ovulation bleeding. My Bloodwork from last Thursday bloodwork looked great! and she said that I am back on track. She said that she dosn't normally get women to m/c then to come back 4-6 wks later with good numbers. So I am guessing everything is good. She said I am still young, and that I have a long road ahead of me when it comes to trying to have a baby.  Owlbaby: I am going to buy a digital this afternoon. Great idea! That was no more guessing games. Now I did read that some women get positive ovulation test and be prego because ovulation are sensitve for LH  and HCG are alike. I really don't think I am prego just yet. But that is Intrusting  information.....

Wanna: Let us know how everything goes!! Praying everything goes smoothly!!!

I am feeling great! I just want to say to everyone here...thank you so much for always being there! And I have really say that its been throu think and thin!!

SSBD TO ALL!!!!!
Wanna good luck on your test!!

Owl I am sorry af came but I was the same way when it came as far as at least it took and things are happening. Good luck on round two.

Amanda have you talked to your dr about the spotting. I know when I first started taking provera they told me to stop taking it if I start to bleed. So not sure how much you are bleeding and this was before I was taking clomid too. So I'd talk to your dr

my daughters birthday went well. She had a good day. Thank you guys for your kind words. I know things will turn out well. I've just been alittle on the emotional side. I even got into a fight with my dh last night and it hasn't been resolved so I'm sad today.  But other than that I'm great :). Gotta love Mondays!!
I just read this short article and thought of us ladies... 19 ways to boost your fertility...
http://www.conceiveonline.com/fertility-health/19-ways-boost-fertility/

Carlis: sorry about your fight with DH. Hope you resolve it tonight... never a good feeling to have tension there.

WOW!  Apparently I am not the only one that is fighting with DH right now ~ and this is only round 1 for me!  This can be so stressful!!!

Wanna ~  good luck!! Hoping for a BFP!!!

Owl ~ so sorry af started :(  I was really routing for you!!!!

Rain ~ definately switch brands and go digital.  For three months straight, I never once had a +opk (even when I could tell I was ovulating - I always get cramps!)  I switched to digital and I definately got my + two days before I ovulated.

ALL ~ I just came back from getting my CD21 Progesterone bloodwork done.  I need some positive (high number) vibes!!!!
ok has anyone heard about PCOS and Ovulation Kits...I have just read like 20 sites online that said that PCOS patients really don't get good results with Ovulation Kits? They state that people so many women already have a elevated LH. Maybe I am reading to much into this> I think I need to stop :)
I am saying prayers for high numbers for you!!! Keep us posted :-)

Rain: I don't know much about PCOS except what I have read on here. I would go for the digital though and give them a shot. They seem to work better for some of us.

Wanna: I am super anxious for you!!!

Carlis: Again you are about a week ahead of me. I am saying lots of prayers for you. Keep me posted on how you are feeling!
camdynrae: I think its there time of the month! This past weekend was like me being moody and he was on PMS! It maybe in the water? LOL!  But I pray that everything just gets laid out and talked over...cause if it wasn't cause I Oed..i would have put him to sleep with the dogs!

Ok so we have a pharmacy in my building at work (I work at a hospital)...and got it digital.. came out positive. So I guess more BDing tonight if he is acting right!!

I feel really good right now! I am on Metformin 1000 mg a day, taking Pre Natals, and and Iron pill (since my iron was reallllllly low), had a roug time a couple of weeks ago because I was just not feeling right! But now that I have some wonderful news that it is positive..I am cheesing! And I dont know why!!! I can't only imagin how it is when I was a BFP. If its a BFN then fine..I am loving life and I feel healthy!
Trying ~ thanks for the prayers!!!

Rain ~ LOL :0)  I think you're right about our BD's!  Mine is usually very laid back, but WOW!  Not sure what is going on . . . I'll chalk it up to PMS, too!  And about the OPK's and PCOS . . . I don't really know what "they" say about it, but I have PCOS and, like I said earlier, I was only getting -OPK with the answer brand, but with the digital, I got a +OPK and the next day I went in for my CD13 follicle study (on CD14) and I had a mature follicle that they said would be releasing in the next 24-48 hours, so it definately worked for me!  Sometimes personal experience is a LOT more accurate than what the professionals say it should be.  Just my humble little opinion :)

Owl ~ so glad your spirits seem to be up and you are "gearing up" for round 2.  I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines!!!

Good luck to everyone this cyle!!!!
Well, I got my blood drawn about an hour and a half ago and now it's the waiting game... I will call in the afternoon to my Drs office and see if they have the results. The guy said that they should have them in the afternoon tomorrow or Wednesday. We shall see!! I have this funny feeling I'm not pg, but if nothin' else I'll be relieved to know I'm not pregnant so that I can start taking provera again without worrying that I might be. I've read that it's not good to mix provera and pregnancy.
Horray!  Im so excited just got my first Positive Opk!!!  I was a little concerned because I am at CD 19 and I didn't think it was happening this month.  Has anyone else Ovulated this late?  This was my first round of Clomid 50 mg.  Man I hope this works.  I had prepared myself for the worst but now I am so anxious!!!!  :)
Hey everyone- lots of posts today! Sorry to hear about the AFs that came and YAY for the good news of people ovulating.  Tomm morning I am off to my dr appt to see if this 2nd round of clomid worked and if I am ovulating. Hopefully this time it worked- if not I guess I will be starting the hormone shots...  Yesterday I was over the toilet puking... not sure what that was about. But they will give me a prego test tomm at dr (not that it would be positive considering 2 weeks ago they said I wasn't ovulating) lol  But I will post what happens regardless... Hope everyone has a SUPER Tuesday!
wanna: I'm wondering if you might be??? Oh that would be such a wonderful surprise!

kcallihan: Congrats! I know that a few other ladies here got a OPK+ around 19 and 20... so I'm glad yours came! It is such a good feeling to see clomid working! Happy BDing

jenna: Hope you get good news from the doc. Strange that you were sick... let us know what happens at the dr's.

All: This period is nuts. I called my doc about the cramps (so much heavier than I've ever had) and she said clomid can increase proges. production so to make a thicker lining and heavier periods and cramps. I don't mind b/c I know that thick lining will be put to good use next time around, right?? :) Anyone else notice heavier AF on clomid?

Has anyone Ovulated early-mid morning...but then tested at night..and it comes out neg? I took a digital this afternoon pos and not i did a strip neg..tommorow am ill trying again with the digital..I guess I am just asking...I know I had positives for the past two day then this morning and afternoon. So I am just glad i oed!!! Do I continue to bd for the purpose to Bding..or did I miss the window....lord this is like biology class times 5!!!
Congrats on your + opk. I ovulated on day 20. I think clomid can make you O later. Have fun Bding :)

owl I had one day where af was so heavy. That's not like it for me. The other days were regular but about day 2 or 3 it was really heavy.

Wanna can't wait to hear your results :). I think we are all ready for another bfp :)
took a hpt this morning. BFN and no sign of AF. I guess I'll go in for blood tets on Thurs if no af
Supposedly your eggs can live for up to 24 hours after ovulation, so I'd BD like crazy (just in case!!).  We did!  It won't hurt anything and it's possible it will help :)
GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!

camdynrae: So I took a test last night around 10:00ish and It looks like neg...(ill post them in a second..top one morning..bottom night time) and this morning..that bad boy was positive. Maybe I am just going to say this session is just faulty! Maybe the morning ones come out dark because I go to that bathroom at night and then when I wake up around 6:30ish. So I test my 6:30 urine..and it comes out dark. I don't know..I don't know. This is just soo hard to understand what is going on with our bodies!!!!! Hope you and DH are doing better!

sherrycoup: sorry to hear about you BFN..lets us know how it goes with the docs...

Wannababybump: I am can't wait to hear your results!!!

SSBD to ALL!
Rain - I have PCOS and used the regular opk's last cycle. It was my first cycle, but it did work for me. I had very faint lines all the way up to ovulation and a definite dark line on ovulation day. After that I only tested once or twice more and nearly no line at all. So for me, it worked just fine.

All, I have asked the dr about stoping the provera. She said to finish it out and that was on day 3. I only have like 2-3 pills left and I might just skip them. But then I will feel like I messed up the cycle if i don't end up with a bfp. But if I do finish them and don't get a bfp, I will regret taking them all. Another concern I have is that when I did an ultrasound on day 30 she did see a small folicle starting to grow and said to consider it a head start on my next cycle. Is it possible for the egg to grow too much and not be usuable by the time I ovulate? The other worry is that the egg will get so big and not release at all. I really need to weigh the pros and cons before deciding to stop the provera or continue.
I wish af would just start already if im not preggo!!  cd 32 today (i got af on cd32 last month)  My temps still look good but who knows.  I was shocked to see a bfn neg this morning.  At least the weather is nice here in Toronto!!  Maybe i'll go to the beach later to take my mind off of things for a bit
I am so sad to hear you got a BFN! I was really thinking you had it and I would get on here to see great news! Maybe you just need a beta and cannot wait to hear what it says Thursday. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

All: So, I am lost on my temps. They haven't ever done this before and now I don't knwo what is going on. They are jumping up and down from like 96.8 to 98.2 and back every day. I am on CD 7 taking Clomid at night. Do you think that could be causing it? I took Clomid in the morning last month so there was like 24 hour difference in when I took the pill and when I took my temp. It is just reallly odd. They were fairly consistant before.
Tryingforbaby2: Hey!! Well...when it comes to temps..mines are always that way..during this cycle they have been around 96.8-97.2. When I was suppose to be Ovulating they were still only 96.9-97.1. So not quit sure..I know thats not what you want to use. I have heard mixed feelings about the BBT charting. Some say they are able to see the temp change when others dont.

Well on a happier note...I went to get bloodwork last Thursday just cause my doc didn't like my iron levels...they are still VERY low...normal range is 15-55..mines is a 6. Not good..BUT when it comes to Hormones..I was actually happy with the results...Unfort Testosterone was a little on the high side but within normal range. Progesterone did read at pre-ovulating...which Thursday would be 2 days before I got my + test. So I guess thats a good sign? Not really sure how to read all these numbers..lol! But Doc said that my PCOS numbers arn't bad at all but I WILL FOREVER HAVE IT! BLAH!! But she said that she is very happy with the results...now that I have this wonderful news I am just extra happy and I know that this is going for the right direction! :) SSBD
**** know thats not what you want to hear

Sorry..typing too fast!
sherry: I'm so surprised to hear your bfn... maybe get a blood test? I thought you had a great chance. Keep us posted, you never know if your egg just took a bit longer to release some hcg!

BBT: I know that if you have PCOS or are on any fertility med. (provera, clomid) than BBT can get totally screwed up. And you shouldn't stress over it. My BBT is still following a cycle as far as I can see, and it was helpful last month to see the jump a few days after my +opk to confirm O. But in general, my temps are higher than what the books about BBT say... my low is 98.0-98.5 and my highs are 98.8-99.1... just try to see the forest through the tress -- if there are general lowers and general uppers, you've got a chart. If you are up and down like the stock market :), know that all the hormones are just screwing it up... but don't think you aren't Oing! Anyway... that's my 2 cents.

ALL WITH PCOS: I had a question for you ladies. So many of you have been diagnosed with PCOS, but I am wondering how many or if any of you have OTHER symptoms typical of PCOS? Did you suspect you had it before your dr told you?
I was told that I had PCOS when I was 16. A year after I started having AF. I was always a little on the heavy side...but I was very active..during my teen years. I didn't have the hair growth until I was about 18 maybe 19. I had gastric bypass surgery lost alot of weight and Af came like clockwork. So I thought PCOS was history. But nope...doc said once you are DX with PCOS you will always have PCOS but you can help you symptoms with medication. Thats my story in a nut shell :)
I was diagnosed with pcos at 15. I got af fir the first time at 11. From 11-15 I got af a total of 6 times. Between that and I was completely moody more than a normal teenager. My dr also noticed something different about the way my pubic hair grew. The moodiness was from the hormonal imbalance from pcos and the hair was the extra testorone I produced. So I went on birth control pills and that regulated af and I was not as moody. All was good on bcp. Then when I wanted to get pregnant with my daughter my dr thought I was young to be dx with pcos so it might not be a problem. Sure enough I went off bcp and got pregnant 6 wks later. Thought maybe it was a misdiagnosis but then a year ago went off bcp again. Never got af on my own, started growing hair on my lip and gained some weight. Then did an u/s and did show I have pcos. So that's my story :)
Thanks Owl, I was shocked as well.  My chart looks pretty good.  I will retest again on thursday and go in for blood test on Friday morning if af doesn't show her face!!
Sorry to hear you ladies are still TTC.. I was hoping to come on here one day and everyone be gone.   SSBD everyone!!!

Lots of luck to you on Thursday Sherry!!!
rain and carlis: Thanks for sharing your stories. It helps me understand the diagnoses better. Rain, when you say your dr said yu can 'help' it with med, do you mean bc pills?
Carlis, it'ss trange how you got pregn. right after coming off the pill, a friend had that happened as well. I made the mistake of waiting six months to 'cleanse' aftr the pill... all that time I was oing and cycling like clockwork. Then the month we began ttc, no O. That was in October. It took til Jan. for me to start cycling again. I just waited and let me body do it alone. But then the cycles were still 40 days long, so I caved in a took clomid last month to shorten. It worked... but not all the way :) So hoping this month...

I was once diagnosed with PCOS with one dr, then told by two more I don't have it. I never had any of the other related symptoms, so I never believed I had it. The dr. who told me I did ended up doing a surgery on me to remove a cyst... later opinions looked at the US and said I didn't need the surgery. That was when I was 20. I regret not getting a second opinion at the time. I don't think I have pcos, but obviously somethings a little off with my long cycles. My challenge two months ago was to gain 5 pounds to help get the estrogen balance right... but my skin has always been clear and I have very little body hair. I wonder if being under weight has kept the symptoms at bay? Anwyay... thanks for sharing ladies.

Tonight I take Clomid pill ONE, round TWO, DING!
owlbaby: Metformin is a pill that they give to patient with PCOS. I took it when I was 15ish and it really messed with my stomach and diarrhea! Metformin is a drug that has been used to help control blood glucose levels in people with Type 2 Diabetes. (I DIDN"T HAVE DIABETES). But recently within the last 15 years....Doctors have used this for women with PCOS. Metformin increases the sensitivity of muscle cells to insulin. Insulin is a hormones that would deliver the glucose into the body. BUT women with PCOS frequently have "insulin resistnce" which means that it excessive amounts of insulin are required in order to get blood glucose moved around the cell. This helps lowering of Insulin, Testosterone, and Glucose Levels. Which would help reduces acne, hirsutism, abdominal
obesity, amenorrhea. ALSO studies have shown that Metformin appreas to do the same for non obese PCOS women.
owlbaby: I have also been told that changing habit for eating will make things regulate in your body. And I know that is true. I really changed alot of my habits last year, eat better, was working out, and my Af came like clockwork. And to be honest with you...I thought I didn't have PCOS anymore until two months ago..when I was sitting there questioning why I wasn't getting prgo! I was look Metformin when I was 16 cause I wasn't able to stand the side effects! Now I stated to take it again working myself up to about 1,700 mg daily. I am 1,000 mg right now...and so far I have been ok.

Blood pg test came back negative today.
Hey ladies I said I'd stay in touch :0). I'm glad to see all of you are progressing with your cycles and hope you all get BFP soon.

I do have a question for you. I have been stressing out sooo much about what could happen to me and what if I miscarry, and on and on and on. I blow every feeling I have way out of proportion and have a constant "what if" echoing in my ear. I had an HCG/Progesterone blood test on Friday. When I still hadn't heard the results I called my dr. office and the nurse said it looked ok, but I needed to come back today for another HCG test. Is it normal to get 2 betas? I asked her what my 1st # were and she said she didn't know just for me to come in for another. I'm soo scared that maybe something is wrong and they wanted to double check before they told me????? Oh God please don't take away the gift I just received!!!!!! Any positive thoughts, suggestions, tips or relaxing, anything I would appreciate soo much. I still need all of you!!!
lin_z: They say that the WORK of PREGNANCY is WORRY ... so I know you can't help yourself, but please try to calm down and relax... those chemicals of stress are not good for you or baby. Just keep sending positive vibes all through your body and don't jump to conclusions! They probably just want to make sure everything is progressing (doubling n umbers every day)... a tip for relaxation? Take ten minutes and do some deep breathing, breathe in light, breathe out any worry... as soon as your mind starts thinking of other things, just bring it back to in: light, out: worry... 10 full minutes...

Wanna: everyone was hoping for you. Try to stay positive, but if you feel like crying, go ahead! Just let it out so you can move on with a clear slate... hugs lady!
Try your hardest to stay positive and CALM. Nothing is better for you and baby right now then to relax and rest. I know that is easier said than done however it is important to try. After a mc it is scarey every time. I was a wreck until I hit about 5 months and realized it was really going to happen. Keep positive and try to tell yourself things are good and this is all routine. Lots of prayers to you!!!!
PCOS ladies: Well, I don't have PCOS... at least not that I know of. My cycles have never been normal but I had Endometriosis. Then I went throgh about a year of having every other month. During all that I got pg with my ds and then nothing for 9 months after him. I was BF so didn't think anything of it. I was able to get pg again but mc so no idea what is going on now. Nothing since the mc. It did take me 4 yrs to get pg with him and had a mc before him as well but it was really early. I just assumed it was the endometriosis but now I don't know. What are the symptoms of PCOS? I started af when I was 16 and it was all the time. I went on bc per my dr due to having af for 17 days at a time and then nothing. I didn't like bc so dealt with this abnormality for about 5 yrs til going on depo. Before depo I went to the hospital 4 times in major pain and all they ever told me was that it was a cyst that needed to burst. After depo I had major problems and the long af again and too often and found out about the endometriosis. This is all long and blah but I am just wondering if anyone had anything similar. Maybe I don't know what is wrong with me after all???
I'm sure everything is fine. I went in twice too. They want to see if your numbers double or increase which is a good sign. Try to relax tonight.  It's hard not to think what if but for you and your baby less stress is better :). You'll be fine :). Enjoy being pregnant. I loved it!!!

Wanna I'm sorry it came back negative. I was rooting for you.

Owl I believe I got pregnant so quick with my daughter is because I still had alot of hormones in me. I was on bcp for 13 years. So that and I wasn't stressed and wasn't thinking it could happen that fast. But I know I can get pregnant so that keeps me positive and I'm hoping my body just needs alittle help :).
Thank you all so much for your encouragement :0)! My nurse just called me back and although she didn't have the #s in front of her, she did say that they were going up like they should be. I go in for my first prenatal visit on Thursday morning.

I will definitely take your advice and keep myself relaxed and have positive thinking. I know God has blessed me and I shouldn't be afraid as to what COULD go wrong, because it solves nothing and causes too much stress for me and the baby.

I'm staying close by, watching and waiting for you to join me! :0) SSBD to all of you!
So since we are sharing stories- lol  I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 19 or so.  Then about 2 months ago I was also diagnosed with Endometreosis when I had surgery done due to my fertility dr not being able to stop my uncontrollable bleeding. (I had a laprascopy, hysterscopy and D&C) While doing the surgery he found two solid masses on my uterus as well as the endometreosis.I did my first round of clomid along with the glucaphoge about 4 weeks ago. When I went back to see if I was ovulating I wasn't. So that same day they started me on round 2 of clomid. This morning was my dr appt to see if round 2 worked. Well unfortunately it didn't. Dr said I had about 6 follicles they were about 8cm. He said to ovulate they need to be around 20. So I wasn't ovulating. It was a tough blow, but hey it is what it is. So I asked him whats next. (due to the endometreosis I am not suppose to go on more than 2 or 3 rounds of clomid)  He said he wanted to start the hormone shots to try and stimulate and grow the follicles to the 20cm they need to be. So when I left today I had a prescription for the Menopur shots. He told me to take a shot tonight, tomm night and Thu night. He has me taking 3 vials of the stuff in one shot nightly. (Now of course this was not covered by insurance and the cost of the 3 day supply of hormone shots was $600.00, YES I said 600.00)  So hubby just gave me first shot about an hour ago. I will go back to Dr Friday @ 9am to see if this worked and if I am ovulating. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- the frustration!!!!
My results are in . . . my progesterone level is 9 (good for me ~ last cycle on CD21 it was .3), but I don't think that's high enough???  My husband called the lab and they gave him the results, so I have not heard from dr.  Does that mean there is no cause for concern??

And . . . I was diagnosed with PCOS three years ago.  I specifically went to see what was wrong because my cycles were so messed up.  I'd go 3 months with nothing sometimes and then sometimes I'd have a period and then another one less than 3 weeks later.  And I would get terrible cramps ~ I would just lay in a ball and not move.  Also, I was overweight and VERY moody.  My doctor told me that I was like an ATM machine . . . my body knew how to input food, but didn't know how to get rid of it and that even eating salads every day for the rest of my life would not help me lose weight :(  He put me on metformin.  I had a pelvic ultrasound, and she told me that my ovaries are just plastered with eggs that never released.  The last 2 days I've been having very sharp lower pains and I'm afraid that I might have a cyst that is rupturing :(

Wanna ~ thinking about you!  Sorry it didn't work out this month :(

Lin ~ It was definately just routine.  Too bad they didn't explain that better to you!  RELAX!!!!  And ENJOY this 9 months!!!
ok so maybe something is up...I took an ovulation test strip yesterday around 6 came out negitive...took one just 5 mins ago..came out positive....so I am thinking that it is something to do with morning urine? I am so ready to give up!
I feel for you on the endometreosis. It is so painful. I did all the surgery and shots for a few months about 6 yrs ago and then it took me 4 years to get pg the first time. I was able to get pg again and then mc. Dr thinks that the endo is causing this all but I am going in for HSG and hope that shows something. I don't know what is wrong at this point but I do know that the endo makes my life very difficult and frustrating. I was only allowed to do 1 round of clomid due to the endo but talked my Dr into letting me do one more round before transferring me to the RE- sad we cannot try this for a bit longer but maybe it is for the best.
Wanna- sorry to hear, but now you know and can move on to the next cycle. Just get thr grief over with so you can be in the right frame of mind - easier said than done.

Lin - calm down, breathe, relax, get a massage, something! It is totally normal to have two beta tests done - want to make sure everything is moving in the right direction. You WILL get thrrough this! Have a happy and healthy 9 months babe! :)

Rain - they say not to use FMU...the surge happens sudenly for some (like me last cycle). I would test again in a few hours and you should get a for sure +opk and know that you ovulated.

Owl - I too have PCOS and the symptoms I had were missing af for months and months - this went on for about 5 years with no dr that seemed concerned. Then I was gaining weight with no explanation. Finally, I had severe pain that crippled me for hours. Went to the dr a few days later because the pain didn't go away. She sent me to RE and from there an ultrasound confirmed that I had a ring of cysts on my ovaries. A few months later they disappeared. But they seem to come and go now. I was diaganosed about 4-5 years ago and started getting just a bit of hirutism (just a few hairs) about 1-2 years ago. With diet and severe exercise I can lose about 15-20 pounds, but when I stop exercising less than 3 horus per day, I gain it all back. BCP and Metforim are the only known treatments, but they don't cure. That is my understanding at least.

Today is my last day of Provera...come on real AF! I am tired of this useless spotting and ready to start counting days!
Well my nurse called this morning and the dr. wants to go ahead and get me in for an ultrasound so we can pin point exactly how far I am. According to my LMP I am 5w6d but they are thinking I'm closer to the 4w?d gestation. I just figured that both my BFP were soo dark I had to be pretty far. Alas, I don't care where I am in my pregnancy, as long as we are NORMAL for wherever we are. I can't wait to get in there and see whats in there! I will update you all when I get done! Wish me luck!!! :0)

(not showing my ticker until I know how accurate it is lol)
Good morning all! I've really been  interested to read all your stories about your challenges you've faced. What a bunch of brave ladies! We all deserve to have a perfect baby growing inside us! I know it will happen...

jenna: I'm so sorry about your shots and the cost (gulp)... I truly  hope it works out for you,  
           and SOOn.
camdy: I don't know much about levels and numbers. But I'm happy to read you jumped  
            from .3 to 9! I would try to call your dr and get the scoop directly.
amanda: hope your AF shows up so you can just move forward!!!
lin_z: can't wait to hear about your US. I love that you were our bfp last cycle, thank
         goodness there was at least ONE!!!

I took 1st clomid last night...we have peacocks and this morning I saw for the first time, a mother with her baby peacock chicks walking around. They have been nesting, but today is the first day I saw the babies. They are so cute. Nature works, ladies! Now, if I could just be more like a peacock!!!
today has been a very long day.... all i can think about is no sign of af and temps still high but bfn!!!!  Im praying maybe it just cant read my levels yet.  I'll just keep telling myself 2 more days to beta time.  I think this is even worse than the tww either way if its neg i just wanna start round 3!!
Well the US went well. They saw the gestational sac in my uterus, but was told it was too early to see the yolk sac (even though she did say she saw one was trying to form.) and heartbeat but should see those next week sometime. The tech thinks I'm between 5-6wks. I was relieved when she said everything looked normal. My only question is this if the tech and I agree on how far along I am, but the dr. thinks I'm closer to 4 wks... does that mean my levels are low? and if so is there anything that can been done about it?
HELP!!!!!!!!
I just realized that I will be out of town on June 14-18...that is pretty close or smack dab in the middle of expected ovulation time and dh is not going with me! My thought was to skip the last provera, hope for af in the next 3 days (even tho the spotting is getting much lighter) and take clomid on cd3-7 in hopes that I will ovulate early (instead of the cd5-9 the dr recomended). Does that make sense? Do you think it will work? I ovulated on cd16 last cycle and if I calculate this correctly: start af in 3 days, clomid in 6 days, ovulate the day before I leave. Is this wishful thinking? Should I try to delay ovulating instead? I will be gone for 5 days...Another concern is that about 10 days ago at my u/s I did show a new folicle growing. I am concerned that it will grow for too long and not be viable. Will taking the clomid early help me ovulate earlier?

It's a very important trip and I can't really miss it or reschedule - my sister started dialating yesterday and is trying to schedule her c-section so i can be there...but she can't schedule any earlier or the babies will be pre-term...they don't want to scheudle later because her dr will be out of town. I don't want to miss my opportunity to have babies because my sister is having them now! That is so selfish, but it is what it is.
I think you are fine, relax! My experience is that Dr's always change their minds according to exactly the size and it will vary. I was given 4 different due dates for my son because of them adjusting them by size and other development. You will be fine, dont worry!
Rain ~ WOW!  I've definately heard that PCOS can mess up OPK results.  Did you ever switch to digital?  What CD are you on?  I would recommend next cyle (crossing my fingers there won't be a next cycle!) that you ask your dr. to do a follicle study ultrasound on CD13.  They were able to tell me the size of my one mature follicle (22) and that it usually releases at 29.  They told me that by those numbers, they could tell it would release in the next 24-48 hours and, like clockwork, I started cramping up about 40 hours later!  My digital OPK also "told" me that I would be ovulating in the next 2 days, and it was correct, too. It wouldn't hurt to ask your dr. about it.  Mine does in on CD13 every cycle and I'm glad, bc I know my OPK is working and that I do have a mature follicle :)  Sorry . . . I sort of rambled, but hopefully that helps.

Owl ~ YAY!  Did you have any s/e today from your clomid?  You didn't have any last cycle, correct?

Amanda ~ ask your doctor!  I'm not really sure why some doctors prefer you to take clomid CD3-7 and others prefer CD5-9, anyways.  If he/she is okay with it, I'd go for early rather than late.

ALL ~ my nurse called and told me that they are happy with my progesterone level being at 9 at this point.  If I do get pregnant, she immediately wants to do another blood test and if it hasn't increased, she'll put me on a sapasatory (sp?).  Otherwise, bc of my mature follicle and my increase in progesterone, she's keeping me at 50 mg clomid next cyle (if there is a next cyle).
Sorry to hear you'll be out of town during your peak days.  I'm not sure what to tell you.  I don't know exactly the difference between taking Clomid CD3 or CD5.  I think taking it CD 3 is suppose to make you O earlier but I took it day 3 and didn't ovulate until CD 20.  But since you did O earlier already maybe this will help you O even earlier.  Not sure.  I hope it all works out for you.  Maybe DH will have to take a trip with you :-)  
amanda: I'm not sure what to say because it sounds like nothing can be changed much. I agree with the ladies, the days don't make too much a difference, I took from 3-7 and I o'ed on 15-16... but I think everyone is different. I know 'normal' people would tell you to just wait another month and if it happens it's supposed to... but I know taking that chance while taking clomid is not an option. We are TRYING. So... Dh should go with you!!!

camdy: yep, no side effects last time, but I've had a headache all day today. not too bad, just low level pressure... hopefully that goes away. It might also be the end of my period as well. I'm crossing my fingers for you... doing good at 7dpo!!

sherry: hang in there girl! It's awesome your at 15, I just hope you get a bfp SOON!

Thanks Owl Im goin crazy. Tomorrow morning i will get a beta cause still no signs of af "yet" i  just hate doin it before the weekend cause i prob wont get reslts til Monday. My temps are still ok - not rising anymore just up one down one....  Happy Thursday all
camdynrae: Yeah well things have been a little crazy. Digital said I was Ovulating! and Strips said I was too. Well I took Clomid cd3 of my cycle. The only thing is that this month I bleed for 16 days :(!!!!!!!!! After 10 I called my doc and she said to wait 4 more days and it is dosen't stop then she was going to put me on Provera for 28 days to stop the bleeding. People have said that Clomid dose sometimes make it longer...but light. And that was my case. Started May 7th stoped May 21. VERY LIGHT to nothing of blood! On May 22nd, is when I was suppose to be Oed. And I kept getting Oed alot 4 days straight. Now before this cycle, we were BDing alot, but I didn't think AF was coming. When I got up I was really suprised it being here.

WELL on another notes, has anyone ever had any ovulation bleeding? Yesterday I was spotting then around mid day there was light bleeding. Called my RE and left her a message and the nurse called me back and said if it were to get heavy then take the Provera. Well by the time I got home NOTHING!! just brown discharge?? Not sure if its ovulation bleeding...i think it would make sense? I think I am going to maybe lookg for another RE because I feel as if my doc just sometimes dosen't care sometimes. I WAS FREAKING OUT! But we'll see how today goes!!

How is every doing today? SSBD TO EVERYONE!
I never heard of ovulation bleeding, so I googled it. Here is what I found: http:/ /www. babyhopes .com/ articles/ bleeding-ovulation. html

I put spaces in there in hopes that the link will show. If it doesn't the website is babyhopes.

All, after talking it over with dh last night, we decided to skip that last provera pill and take the clomid early. I really hope it works because I do not want to waste this month. But if I have to, I guess that is the way it was meant to be - remind me of that in a few weeks when I'm crying! LOL

cam - that's awesome that your progesterone levels increased from last time!

Lin - still so excited for you!

Sherry - keep us posted on how things go...hoping and praying you get a bfp!

owl - loved your peacock story...wish I was a peacock too! LOL
Good morning everyone! I hope you are all having a great morning :)

I am still really confused about things. I am on CD 9 so last Clomid pill tonight. Having some different CM than I am used to. Sorry for TMI- more creamy though? Like noticebale amounts. I think that is odd, isn't after af when you are supposed to be more dry? Also, I don't think my cervix ever moved back down... My temps are still higher than normal so that is odd to me as well. Not sure what is going on here but maybe if some of you have some insight on this?

AmandaMae: I hope switching things up for you helps. I do clomid on CD 5-9 and got lh surge on on CD 18 which is odd because without clomid i was getting my surge on CD 11 so... no idea how this all works yet.

Lin: Hope you are feeling better!

Rain: That is really confusing. I would be really frustrated and want answers from my Dr if I were you.
amandamae1126:THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION! well the bleeding lasted for about 4hours..and RED!! LIKE HOT CHILE RED! LOL! ((THAT WAS A REALLY NICE COMPARISON!) Well I am thinking things are moving toward the good area. I haven't been taking my temp..but I feel hotter..it could just be the clomid side effects, and the really bad hot flashes that I have been having. My mother saw my a couple of day ago, and she was suprised because she is 51 and dosn't have hot flashes yet. She was laughing at me! So I am hoping to get a bloodtest on June3rd to see whats going on...but that maybe too soon. If I got a + OPK Saturday but Bleed yesteday out of the blue..usually if someone is prego it should show up + on a HPT 9 days later or a bloodtest 7-10 after implantation. UMMM i think I may have a problem if I plan on going to this trip. Well on another hand..I am glad that you made a positive choice! I am praying for all of us here. And I have this really good feeling! so I am hoping may more +POSITIVE+ HCG/HPT! so Good luck! and I hope everything comes out perfect for your sister! just think one day SOON u too well me planning you labor plans!!!!!!!
My headache lasted all night long and this morning I finally broke down and took an advil. I've heard that advil can sometimes prevent O, so I cut all advil a few months ago, but I just couldn't take the headache. Hopefully I'm still far away from my O and it won't affect it. I haven't had a headache like this since being on birth control. I used to always get the worst headache for the last few days of period on bc. When I went of the pill, I realized that the headaches for 8 years had been caused by the hormones... crazy. Bummer to see that clomid is also giving me headaches....

Trying: Start taking opk, but creamy is a good sign, I usually am totally dry for only one or two days after AF... creamy leads up to ewcm. It's a good thing!!! Temps will be higher with more hormones racing around... my whole chart shifted upwards since being on clomid. If there's still a general low before O, high after O, then it's worth doing.

sherry: I'm really hoping you get great news next week. The temps going up and down are a bit disconcerting... but I'm still hoping for you. I hope you can get through these days without too much brain-damage!!! Not knowing is sometimes worse than just getting a negative. But, then, again, not knowing has room for hope...
Happy Thursday everyone!  Got a quick question- While on clomid or hormone shots has anyone experienced lower back pain and cramping???  It seems like almost an every day thing...

Owl- sorry to hear about the headaches. But I didn't know Advil affecting the O. Good to know! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Trying- When I was on the clomid I noticed an extreme difference in my CM. I was constantly wet (not to gross anyone out or anything) It was driving me insane. Since I stopped the clomid it has not been as bad.

Rain- LOL with the hot flashes. hahaha That is hilarious-

Amanda- Things sound like they are going well~ hoping for a bfp for ya this month.
OOPS- my last comment was meant for Sherry, sorry. But Amanda I do hope you get a BFP too.
Thanks Jenna.   Im super tired today. my 4 year od decided she wanted to get up 5 times last night to go downstiars and watch tv.  Im super tired to say the least  and temp was way off today due to sleep disbubance and now have to go to work sighhhhh  oh the joys  lol.  i'll get beta done at lunch!! cross fingers - either way i'll know
This tww is killing me!!  I broke down and took an hpt at 7dpo ~ BFN! LOL  Hopefully this second week goes much faster than the first!!  Thankfully, my sister graduates and my brothers are both home, so it probably will go fast!

Owl ~ are your headaches getting any better?  I hope so!

Have a Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!!!
Just got bad news from the Dr's office.  Went in Wed. for my CD 21 blood work.  The nurse called me today and said that I had not Od this month.  So I will go up to 100mg of Clomid next cycle.  So discouraging because I thought for sure this was it.  But somewhat relieved because now I know what the hold up is and hopefully we can correct it.  Wish I wouldn't have waited so long to go to the Dr. now.  We have been ttc for 3 years and I waited till now to go to the Dr.  :(  Hopefully next cycle I will get my BFP!
Jenna: I experienced back pain and cramping pretty much the whole cycle, it was awful. I recommend hot baths, and tylenol which is ttc and preg safe.

Rain: OMG those hot flashes are a nightmare! And I'm finding out they stick around during pregnancy too! I've been freezing DH out at night with a window unit blowing directly on the bed hahaha.

Sherry: I'm soo excited for you and hope that beta comes back with some high numbers!

kcallihan: I'm sorry that this cycle was a bust for you. If its any consolation, my first cycle of 50mg didn't do it for me either. Even when they bumped it to 100mg it took 4 cycles to get the BFP. Just know that if your cycles start regulating, and your progesterone increases with every dose, than you are getting CLOSE :0)

******************GOOD LUCK EVERYONE SSBD TO ALL OF YOU*************************
Good luck with your testing. I think you are preggers :). I'm sending good thoughts your way :)

kcalihan sorry you didn't O this month but at least you are getting help now :)

hope everyone is doing well that is on the tww or got a + opk or doing ok on clomid :). Looking forward to hearing some bfp soon :)

I'm on cd 12 but will wait a few days to test since I o late last month. But boy these hot flashes hit me after I finish clomid. But I'll take it if it leads to a bfp :)

happy Friday everyone!!!
lin_z_ttc1: I hope all is well with you! AND I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU WITH THE AC UNIT! So I said not to turn on the AC in the house because my dogs and my hubby are freezing! So at night, I put the AC unit on right directly on me..with the ceiling fan! no cover on me..but poor hubby is laying in bed with a big winter blanket on! I can only imagin how things will be if I am this hot right now! oh no!

Well today 22 days out from my LMP. (I dont know what the difference between DPO,TWW, and all that). The bleeding/spotting has stoped, and now I am just getting some cramps that come and go and some lower pain pain. This morning I got up at 3:40 am, and coudln't get back to sleep. So I cleaned the house. When I went back to lay down, and got up at 6:30 I had a rush of nausea. So not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
During the bleeding/spotting that I had a couple of days ago, I called the doc office and they gave me some 28 pills of Provera. TO STOP THE BLEEDING. Which I didn't take cause I stop bleeding like an hour after I saw it. So not sure what to take about that. I am just keeping my sprit high and being healthy. I have this headach that isn't going away but oh well. SIDE EFFECTS? Maybe? I think so..but we will see..what do yall think???

Happy Friday to ALL! SSBD!
im hoping this is it cause my hubby just got a new job starting June 3 workin 7pm to 7 am sun-thurs so thats gonna really screw me for ttc!!! I had taken a hpt yesterday and was neg so im not giving my hopes up. I need to know why af hasn't shown her face.  When your on clomid how long are cycles supposed to be?  I know I 'O'ed from cd21 test
Good morning ladies! So glad it is Friday and a 3 day weekend at that! Cannot wait to spend time with the family!!! I finished round 2 of Clomid last night and feel fine. No major side effects.

Lin: I hope you are feeling good!

Carlis: Well, I am right behind you again. I am on CD 10. Didn't you say you did the HSG? When did you do it? I am confused because my Dr forgot to call it in on Monday so when I called yesterday to see why I hadn't heard anything she said she would do it right then but I probably wont hear anything until Tues. Last month I O on CD18 I think but before that it was always CD11 so not sure what to expect now...

KCallihan: Sorry about you not O this month but you are making progress. I am on the 100mg as well and hope this works. You will get there soon I am sure. Don't be to mad at yourself about waiting. I waited too but I am much older and I know that it is frustrating but it will happen!

Camdynrae: Your silly, taing a hpt at 7dpo but I have done the same before. It just seems like it has been forever already and your only half way there. Keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Sherrycoup: I am so anxious to hear your results!!! We are praying for you!
Thanks for all of your encouraging words!!!  Praying for good results for all of us!  This has been such a long road and for me it is only just beginning.  I just try to keep in mind all The temps, meds, opks and drs appts have to pay off for a little bundle of joy sometime soon!   Good luck and happy BDing to all of you!
kcallihan: so sorry about your news... next time you'll send that little egg right on its way!! Be hopeful and stay positive while you move forward. I know it can be hard to start again, but it sounds like you have a lot of patience... can I borrow some? :)

sherry: clomid is supposed to regulate (and thus shorten) your cycles, so that you would ideally O around cd 14 and have AF come 10-12 days later.... it seems like this cycle for you has been long on both phases. Either you're pregnant (which I hope hope hope) or you might need another round to build the hormones and get your cycle a bit shorter. GOOD LUCK, I have only positive feelings for your chances this time!!

camdy: hang in there... take it from a failed first timer! try to not jump to conclusions or the next 7 days will be awful! distract yourself as much as possible!! I know, easier said then done.SSBD!!

all: thanks for everyone's head-ache wishes.. it DID go away! So, all in all, lasted 48 hours ( a bit more)... definitely an affect of higher hormones due to clomid. Two more nights of pills... so far, so good! Happy full moon weekend all! SSBD to each one of us.
Glad to have someone right with me :). Actually I'm on cd 13 which means I'm getting closer :). I did get an hsg but I did it before I started clomid. That was one of the things they tested for me first. I had to call on my first day of my period and I believe the had to schedule it about 7 days after the start of af but before ovulation so it doesn't interfere. So you should have it done soon. Take ibuprofen or something before hand. I did and I think that helped. Good luck!!
went to go to the bathroom 30 min ago and AF arrived!!  AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Looks like im starting round 3
sherry: wow. I can't believe it... but at least she came on her own. Hope you're okay today... what a rollercoaster, huh?
So I went back to the dr this morning after my 3 days of hormone shots. He said the follicles had grown to 15, but still needed to be at 20. So he said I need 2 more days of shots. So another shot tonight and tomm nite. Then he gave me scrip for the HGC shot to take on Sunday. He said I should be ovulating Monday- Tuesday. So I needed to get busy. LOL  He said if I havnt had a period in the next 2 weeks to take a prego test. And of course if I start my AF then this round was a BFNNNNN!  Oh how I am hoping for something good this month!!!!

Sherry- So sorry to hear about AF!! UGH. So thought this was gonna be your month, Already praying for ya for next month.

I'm cramping really bad and started spotting this morning :(  I guess this cycle is a bust :(
Sorry to hear you are spotting. But aren't you like 8 or 9 dpo?  If so that could be implantation bleeding.  Which would be great. So hopefully it's that :)

as for me this is my week to bd. The cm is starting which it's right on schedule to last month :). I really hope this is my month:). Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your holiday weekend!!
WEll today is cd 3 not sure if I wanna continue doing cd 3 -7 or maybe try cd 5-9 this round.  This will be my 3rd round of clomid .  gonna be hard as my hubby is now starting a new job this week 7 pm - 7 am so i will only see him on fri and sat, sun  morning.  how the heck am i gonna pull this one off!!!!
jenna: goo dluck with the last shots and get that little egg out and on it's way!!!

camdy: hmmm... I agree with carlis, could definitely be implantation. You're a little early for AF aren't you? crossing my fingers...

carlis: Happy BDing. I'm a week behind you... gather your strength and SSBD to you !!!Glad to hear you are right on schedule.

sherry: I'm not sure the days make too much difference, but I'd stick with what you've already done. Part of this is trying to get your body into a consistent rhythm, I say, the least amount of changing and tweaking, is best.

all: My headaches left (so that was just for the first three days) and no other side effects from this round of clomid. I took my last pill last night. REALLY hoping this is my cycle, but as for now, I can feel my hormones are pretty much at bay. I don't have that CRAZY BABY fever I get mid-month last month. It really must coincide with O... amazing, if you think about it. Hope everyone is having a nice long weekend!! SSBD to all!
Carlis & Owl ~ I'm at 11DPO, so I think that's a little late for implantation, but HOPING!!!!

Owl ~ Did the dr. increase your clomid this cycle?  Just wondering why you got headaches this time since you didn't last month.

Sherry ~ I agree with a Owl!  I wouldn't adjust anything.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!  I've been feeling really nauseous today and I have a terrible headache, along with spotting :(  I was really hopefull, but I think this spotting  is the beginning of AF.  SOOOOOO depressed!
camdy: Hang in there and don't give up yet. But we know how it feels to have high hopes and a big let down. I also felt nauseous a the end of the cycle, now I know it was the effects of the clomid (higher progesterone)... OR... it could be that you are preg, and just late implanting! It's been known to happen!!! I'm still on 50mg, but clomid has a cumulative effect (according to my doc), so as each cycle goes on, the increase in hormones compounds... giving you better chances but also harsher effects... that's why you typicallly can't be on it for more than 6 months.
Keep us posted if AF really comes. I'm so sorry... I can really empathize! But don't worry, your mood and attitude will get better over the next few days, just get it all out and keep moving forward.
Owl ~ Thanks for the encouragement.  I'm sure there is a possibility, but my temps dropped almost a whole degree this morning and it is CD27.  I am so sick of getting my hopes shot down.  After six years, I guess I just thought this was my month.  I know it's silly, since this was my first cycle of clomid, but I just expected it to work.  I'm usually an optimist, but I really think right now that there'd be a lot less heartache if I always expected the worst.  I'm just really depressed today :(
Viewing 801-1000 comments: