What cycle of Clomid are you on?? any side effects?
Hello everyone I think that this form will be very helpful for all that are on Clomid or that will start Clomid soon.

Let me start by saying that I have PCOS and I have 11 year old daughter I have been TTC on and off the last 7 years but since I been married a year ago we been trying faithfully. I was on Clomid in Nov. 2009 I was taking 50mg 3-7cd I was told that I didnt O on this round and that I would need to go up on my next round. Dec came and went no AF so went in to see if I was Pergo but no I was not so they put me on provrea then Clomid on 3-7 100mg. I am now on my 3 and last round of Clomid I am on 150mg 3-7 days and I hope that this time I O because on my last round they told me I O early on cd 15 I have never O in 11 years so that was a good thing. But doc said that the numbers where not where he wanted them to be at so that is why he up my clomid this time.
As for side effects on 50mg I had mood swings and hot flashes and the wonderful headaches... On 100mg I thank god I did not have any but did have crazy dreams with them. And with 150mg I had the vision problems. I just hope that this time works.
Would love to hear your stories on Clomid and hear how long before you got your BFP on Clomid...
MMMMM the pool sounds nice Sherry. I had to work today too, WTF was all I had to say about that. lol  But today and tomm are my ovulating days per Dr. so I came home on lunch break since hubby was off today. I am sure you can guess what we did. Hoping this week will surly be better than last. The good news is, horrible Monday is over and we are on to Tuesday which leads to my fav, HUMPDAY. Hope everyone had a good holiday and relaxed! SSBD to all~
Well, evil af showed up full force today :(  But the good news is, in 3 days I'll get to start clomid again and start this whole thing all over!  AND, it looks like I'll be ovulating right over our anniversary, so maybe we'll do something special and devote the entire weekend to BD-ing!!  Hope everyone has a great week!  SSBD to us all!!!!!!
Sorry I was out over the weekend - no notice either! Due to the dumb leasing agent, we had to move to our new place early - some nice things about it, some terrible things too, but we can work through them. I have a POOL now! So exciting - we used it some this weekend, but moving was the priority. And this may be silly, but I was excited to have a big bathroom now too. It's not super huge, but it's twcie the size of any thing we've ever had! I put all the stuff away under the counter in the bathroom and had so much space left. I showed dh my great work and he said "why don't you put those bins in here?" Then he closed the bathroom door and behind the door was another freaking closet! You mean I can put everything behind closed doors AND keep my towels in the bathroom?! Sorry, but I got really excited about it.

It seems like not too much happened over the weekend for many of you - besides af showing her ugly face. That *****, but at least you all can move on to the next round. I started having some terrible cramps this weekend - had to leave dinner with out of town guests it was so bad. I can't even explain the pain it was so bad. I wanted to go to the ER and get some morphine or something because it was so bad, but I was able to sleep it out for two days....of course after I spent the day moving! My stuff still hurts, but this is regular bad af cramps, so I can deal with that!

So I did something silly...I did opk yesterday right before I took the second day of clomid pills. The opk was very clearly showing that I was ovulating. I know clomid can mess with those tests, do you think that was the case? It's hard for me to tell and I took the test because I bled the whole time on provera and this should be about the time I would o if I did not take the provera. I am gonna test the next few days and if it keeps showing +opk, then I will def know it was because of the clomid.
Yep, clomid can def. affect those opks and so can provera b/c they can pick up on progesterone.  Good luck this cycle SSBD!

I have my first appointment with an RE on Friday so we will see what the next step is for me and DH
Sorry I been MIA I have stoped my clomid all together, I am taking Vitex is the same as clomid but its an herb. I have been on it for two weeks and I feel awesome. I have more energy then ever before I also sleep good at night and I have been way less moody I am more active, even joined a gym and started working out. I stop taking the clomid because I was on it for 6 rounds and out of them six I only O once. So it was it for me. I am on the Vitex and will see if it helps me to get my BFP I took an OPK on CD 40 and it came back + I am not saying I am in my TWW but I will def see what happens the rest of the week. This is the frist time on them but I hear many sucess and great stories about them. I hope and wish you all a good cycle and tons of Baby Dust..
Sherry congrats on the pool I really want one so bad but I have to wait.
I got my + opk today!!!!  Wow the digital is so much better. Plus I loved seeing a smiley face. I'm earlier this month. Which actually I thought my cm seemed alittle different and I did have cramping yesterday. Well I am excited and I even took a picture and sent it to my dh :). So the next two nights should be fun :). I really hope this is my month :)

sherry sorry af showed up again. I agree with owl. I wouldn't change what you are doing. Good luck this month. 3 times a charm :)

camdyn. Sorry af came. I was hoping it was too early and it was implantation.

Jenna I hope this is your month. I'm right with you. Hopefully we get our bfp together :)

Amanda you are too funny :). Glad your move went well and who knows if it's a true +. I think clomid can affect it. But glad to hear you are starting clomid again

sorry if I missed anyone. Happy Tuesday everyone!!!
Congrats on the +opk - I know that was a topic of issue last month, not being sure if you o'ed at all. So glad you def got a + this time! Good luck girl!
Hi everyone! I had a wonderful 3 day weekend with friends and family. I feel so much better and more optimistic than I have in a while. My friend came up to visit me (I live 4 hours away) and we drank spome wine, played some games, played by the lake, rode the Rhino and quads and just had a good time. Things are going smoothly. Still no word on HSG. Temps have been crazy still but i was having some major night sweats this month so thinking maybe thats why. It was better last night and temp dropped a ton today so hoping to move on from that. No other side effects really but did have some bad stomach cramping on Sunday but gone when I woke on Monday.

Sobie: Glad to hear from you. Sounds like this may work better for you.

Camdy: I am sorry af showed up :( I am hoping and praying for a better round for all of us this month!

Sherry: I am SUPER jealous of your pool!

Amanda: Glad it sounds like you got moved in okay. Sorry to hear about the bad cramping.
congrats carlis on the + opk! Have fun over the next few days! SSBD to you!!!

amanda: yay for a big bathroom with towel closets :) It' is nice to feel organized and civilized!!! Your cramps sounded pretty bad though, hope everything is okay. Is that normal for you?

sobie: I've heard great things about vitex as well. I hope it helps regulate your system and your body responds to it better than clomid. Goodluck and keep us posted!

btpiggy: good luck at RE's visit. Hope they have some answers or at least tangible steps to move forward. Let us know...

everyone sounds pretty much in high spirits! I had a great weekend, enjoying the beaches and jungle :) Everything (in my body) feels strangely calm... I know it's only day 3 after my last clomid pill, but it feels very peaceful. I hope that's a good thing. I definitely don't have the angst and emotions about babies that I had the last two weeks of my last cycle. I have to believe it was all hormones. I hope this cycle works though... god I hope it works. My DH is traveling to visit his 85 year-old grandparents (they raised him his parents passed away) so they are really like his parents. He is going in August and more than anything, I hope to send them the news of a pregnancy! His grandfather is not very well and before they die, I just want to give them this gift SO BADLY. I pray for a positive cycle for the sake of the generations of his family. It's something that weighs on me timing-wise.
Have a good day everyone!
hey ladies! Well it sounds very positive on this page today, which I am really glad to hear! So again my body is being a little crazy! Do I got a + on May 22. Then on the 26 I bleed a little bit not much but I had to put a small pad on which only lasted about 2 hours (ovulation bleeding?? I dont know maybe?) then again yesterday I was about to BD and I saw a spec (VERY SMALL) brown d/c? Now I really dont know?? Now last month my AF was a light flow for 17 days. IF I do get my AF this month I should get her within the next 9 days. thats IF she comes by herself. But if the ovulation kits worked...she should come...
Now I have been having some lower back pain..and a headach..and my soreness not much on the breast...they come and go OH and almost forgot I have been crying alot!oh and the big one!!! I am just getting hot so easly! sweating!! yucky!! i think hotflashes are back! wonderful!! . So now sure...but I am really learning on how to read my body! I am feeling great!! I really feel like I am taking care of myself..eating good meals..not drinking cola..alot of water..and taking my pills. I am feeling really good!! So I guess Ill wait to test toward end of next week. What do you ladies think????

SSBD TO ALL!!!!
rain: sounds good to me!!! lots of good signs! let us know as soon as you test! with everything your body has been through, I know that you are extra fertile... fingers crossed!
Owlbaby: Thanks honey!! even if this month is a bust..i feel as though I am getting somewhere. I am feeling very good about myself and this is suck a great feeling!!!

Well I have been doing alot of reading..informative..and I have read in book for example: "Getting Pregnant" by Dr Niels S Lauersen MD that Clomid DOSEN"T effect ovulation kits...then I bought another getting prego book and it said thte same thing! then!! it said something about first morning urine is ok? Maybe I should write to these author/doctors and let them know what I have read..then I can gather information about positive ovulation test for 4-5 days +. I know they are just human but umm....now I am just thinking.

I guess it is just in Gods hands..(or whomever you believe in). Just a little confused..but I am reading about what to eat to boost your fertility and what vitamins to take..and what herbs are good for you. I have taken Vitrex before but it wasn't for very long. I am  thinking since they have said that Vitrex is the nautral form of Clomid..WITHOUT all the side effects..I may be trying that again. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOWER BACK PAIN!!!! RRRR!
Your post made me laugh... reason is my Dr told me last month that she wasn't going to have me take Clomid another month because I got a +opk and that means I O. Well, everything I read says that isn't true, your body can send out the hormones to get an LH surge but then not actually O. I was frustrated by this but what can I say, I am not a Dr.
Well, ladies I finally decided to go to the ER tonight because the pain was so bad. Sat there forever, DH came and left. But I had to call him back up there because they are not sure if i have a cyst or eptopic pregnancy, but either way, I am preggers. It's hard to be excited about it because of the posibility of eptopic. But it's hard to NOT get a bit excited because of the potential. I am supposed to follow up with ob gyn tomorrow. I do feel terrible for taking the provera for 9 days - i kept saying to you all that I should have stopped it! Next time I WILL listen to my body. I have also taken the clomid 100 for 2 days now. I hope the cramping is due to taking those hormones against my better judgement or from cyst and NOT from eptopic. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers! I could really use them! I am not sure if I want to tell my family yet because they will be all excited and will forget about the possibility of negative things and it might be too emotional for me....any thoughts? Would you tell your parents and sisters at this point or wait?
Haven't been on here in awhile ladies. Hope all is well, trying to catch up by reading some posts.

Went to doctor yesterday, and I will start taking metformin with my clomid today. Anybody...how did you feel on it? Side effects? Just wondering....

If not pregnant in three months then it will be to see another specialist who comes in from a bigger city=)

So on to another try for few months and will see what happens.

Good luck to all!! Baby dust!!!! Lots!!!!
Tryingforbaby2 : That is the first time I have heard of a Doc say that since you got a + they will take you off Clomid. There are several research being done as to what happens with PCOS women take Clomid. I still say that Clomid can give you false positive and false negitives. But to take you off because you O! that I am not sure about that! I think that there are some docs who don't perform the test they need to when some women are on Clomid. Like my doc has never given me an U/S to see about cysts or anything! So I think that I am going to be changing doc because I am not having a good vibe with this Dr.

amandamae1126 : Ok am I reading this right or am I late on the news that you are Prego? If you are I am sooooo sorry I am late!!! I hope you feel better. And if anything just think positive and act positive!!!
Thanks much

Rain: you have to give the Vitex time to work it helps alot I have been in such a better mood now on Vitex then ever before. I like it cause it helps you with PCOS and to get your body on track. I have also been taking it with Red Raspberry tea. Here is some info on it that I have found and why is that I started taking it.

The benefits of drinking a raspberry tea, brew before and throughout pregnancy include:

~ Increasing fertility in both men and women. Raspberry tea is an excellent fertility herb when combined with Red Clover.

~ Preventing miscarriage and hemorrhage. Raspberry tea tones the uterus and helps prevent miscarriage and postpartum hemorrhage from a relaxed or atonic uterus.

~ Easing of morning sickness. Many attest to raspberry leaves' gentle relief of nausea and stomach distress throughout pregnancy.

~ Reducing pain during labor and after birth. By toning the muscles used during labor and delivery, Raspberry tea eliminates many of the reasons for a painful delivery and prolonged recovery. It does not, however, counter the pain of pelvic dilation.

~ Assisting in the production of plentiful breast milk. The high mineral content of Raspberry leaf tea assist in milk production, but its astringency may counter that for some women.

~ Providing a safe and speedy pariuntion. Raspberry tea works to encourage the uterus to let go and function without tension. It does not strengthen contractions, but does allow the contracting uterus to work more effectively and so may make the birth easier and faster.

and here is some info on the Vitex:

How does Vitex or Chaste berry work?
Vitex or Chaste tree berry acts on the hypothalamus and pituitary glands by increasing luteinizing hormone (LH) production and mildly inhibiting the release of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). This results in a shift in the ratio of estrogen to progesterone, with a rise in progesterone. The ability of chaste tree berry to raise progesterone levels in the body is an indirect effect, so the herb itself is not a hormone.

Lack of menstruation or amenorrhea caused by a lack of ovulation, suggests that the body is producing enough FSH to stimulate the ovaries, and that the ovaries can develop follicles. But here the body is not secreting enough progesterone that they may release that egg. In such women, follicular production of estrogen is sufficient to cause the lining of the uterus (endometrium) to grow and that the sloughed endometrium is able to pass through the cervical opening and the vagina, causing menstruation. Therefore it’s possible that the problem is a dysfunction in the hypothalamus or pituitary glands. Vitex or chaste berry can be used in such women to alter the hypothalamus or pituitary function for treating amenorrhea (infertility).

Chaste berry is useful for reducing high prolactin levels. High levels of the hormone prolactin are commonly associated with leutal phase defect can also be treated with Vitex. It inhibits prolactin release by the pituitary gland, especially when you are under stress.

Vitex is a Natural Clomid and it helps get your body back on track without all the harm and side effect that Clomid give.

SSBD...
Good luck this month girls!!  Sorry Sherry & Sobie it still hasnt happened.. I am praying for you.
Amanda: Hopefully everything works out for you. I still worry about how mine is progressing even though the dr. seems to think everything is moving along as it should. I would say you should request a vaginal ultrasound. Not very comfortable, but they can take a look at your uterus and tell you if a gestational sac is there or if it is in one of your tubes. I'll pray that this is a normal healthy pregnancy for you with no complications. As far as sharing the news... I told everyone the day I got my BFP before I even went in for a beta lol. I was sooo excited to tell everyone. Of course it looms in the back of my head the "what ifs" but honestly should the worse case happen, you might appreciate your family's support.

Nazor: I took metformin with my clomid for 2 cycles and I truly believe thats what helped my body respond to it so well. There was no comparison on how my progesterone levels shot up with it. I will say that there are some gastrointestinal side effects... stomach cramps, and diarhea, but they will subside as your body gets used to it. If you eat healthier than you are less likely to suffer from it (take it from a fast food junkie lol)

***GOOD LUCK LADIES! WAITING ON LOTS OF GOOD NEWS FROM ALL OF YOU!***
Hey sweetie! Stay positive!!! When I was Pg with my ds I went to the ER twice in one week because I was so sick. When they finally told me the news of being pg I couldn't help but be excited, heck i had been trying for 4 years!!! The Dr said "I don't want you go get to excited, it may be eptopic so lets get you to in for an ultrasound." They took me in the ambulance to the hospital that did the testing and I found out I was 7wks 4days and the baby was right where he was supposed to be! There is hope!!! You can tell your family, they will  be a lot of support! I told all my family the day of because well, I was in the ER and had been sick so they were wondering what was up. Keep us posted!!!
Good luck, you will be in my prayers, how can you not be excited, we are all excited for you too!  Keep us posted.
AMANDA: WOW! I can't help but be super excited for you and bypass the worry... but I know the worry is real. I just hope you can get an US today and be relieved of your angst! So the only real symptoms you've been having is cramping, right? Let us know what happens! Not sure if you've already told people, but I guess my feeling is a little different from the other ladies (they would know better though bc I've never been preg) but I would just want to keep it under wraps until I knew for sure. I don't like explaining myself, so that's just my personality... but if you want to tel them for support, I understand too. I'd probably tell my mom and DH (of course) and that's it...

sobie: thanks for posting all that good information. I went down the natural path for four months and I was able to get my cycle to return to normal because of herbs and supplements. So I KNOW it works...

everyone else: LETS GO LADIES!!! LOTS OF JUNE BFPS!!!!
Im so happy I don't get side effects on clomid!!  Gonna be interesting to say the least now. Hubby starts a new job tomorrw night 7pm - 7 am , so by the time i get home at 5pm he'll be just leaving and I'll be gone in the morn before he gets home  SIGH i willl only get to see him fri night, saturday, and maybe a couple hours on sunday:(   This does not help me if I O in the middle of the week!!!  Not sure what to do.  I might take a break after this round until we can sort things out.  The only hope for this month is that cd 15 will be a Friday and I usually O on cd 16 or 17 so hubby will be home .  
So I had to make an appt with my regular dr today but the pain got so bad again that i went in immediately without an appt. She did another ultrasound (this is two within 12 hours and 3 within the past 3 weeks)! It is still too early to see a sac or where the baby is located. She advised that it is either 1) eptopic, 2) miscarriage, or 3) normal pregnancy with pain. I go in tomorrow to get more bloodwork done and see how my numbers are doing. Considering they were around 855 last night around 9pm she wants to see them around 1100 to 1400 by tomorrow morning. I will test again on Satruday and hopefully by next week we can see what is going on. I am praying so hard that this is not eptopic or a miscarriage.

Anyone ever have a UTI? I have been told those can be pretty painful and thought maybe that is what I could be experiencing. The dr's didn't seem too concerned that I was bleeding because it was minimal and mostly old and dried blood.
Thanks for the advice. So...i should start packing a lunch like I always say I'm gonna do inside of getting fast food! Lol

Glad to hear your success with it, helps to hear a positive story!!

I'll pray for healthy pregnancy for you!

The symptoms I had were super sore boobs for about 3 weeks now - unbearably sore but I thought it was because of late af. I could have swore that I had seen a tiny bit of implantation bleeding too. I've been super picky about food - I will bring lunch to work (a yummy one) and then end up ordering out. I also noticed that I started to not like my favorite foods, specifically hot wings from Rib City...yummmmm. I was super tired too...but Im always tired. I have been taking naps in my car for about 2 weeks now at lunch time...now I know why!

The only other symptoms I've had were bleeding (I hope that was just from taking the meds I didn't need) and pain (and I hope that is from a UTI). I did get a pimple in a really weird spot on my face and I don't normally get pimples, especially on that spot (middle of cheek).
So happy to hear about the prego, but sad to hear it could be mc or eptopic. You are in my prayers and I am hoping for the best!!!!

Sherry- Glad to hear your not having any side effects on clomid. Mine were insane. lol  Praying you will O on the days hubby is home! Good luck hunny~

Sobie- Thx for all the info on the herbal stuff, def something to try!!!

And I am with Owl on this one- Hoping for LOTS of BFP this month!!!  :o)
amanda: oh yes, I DO remember all those symptoms you were having!! I am so excited for you. A UTI is awful.. but it feels very specifically like "YOU HAVE TO PEE ALL THE TIME BUT YOU CAN'T" and when you try, it KILLS. I mean, you feel like you have to go so badly you can't concentrate on anything else. It changes from that into severe cramping ONLY after you have days of the "have to go pee" pain. Does this sound familiar? It's pretty specific to the bladder.

all: my afternoon kinda` bummed me out... just really tired all of a sudden today and feeling kinda` low. Is this ever going to happen?? I just want it to happen this cycle so badly. This morning I went to a hindu temple on the island (really beautiful) and just meditated. It helped me get centered and at the end I felt a real confident glow about month... but this afternoon I just feel tired and a little down. All of us on here and all of us trying... I just wish I had a magic wand.
Amanda ~ I am praying as hard as I possibly can for you and the little one inside of you.  Hoping, hoping, hoping everything is okay!

Owl ~ I am so with you!  One minute super positive and the next minute wondering if this will ever happen for me.  I keep telling myself some day it will be worth all of this we are going through.  If you ever find that magic wand, please share that baby dust :)

ALL ~ Did any of you have clomid side effects a long time after you took clomid?  For the last three days, I've been having terrible headaches (today was the worse) and nausea.  I didn't have any side effects during the five days that I was on clomid, and I'm actually going to be starting it again tomorrow.  So do you think these are side effects from the clomid I took a few weeks ago or just menstrual pains?  I'm having a lot more bleeding than usual, which makes sense because with this clomid, my progesterone levels were a lot higher than normal.  I guess it doesn't really matter what the reason is, I'm just a little worried that my s/e this second cycle are going to be terrible.
Camdy: Yes, you hit it on the nose. Higher progesterone, longer and heavier periods b/c f thicker lining. My head ache lasted three days in the middle of my AF. I started clomid with still a bit of a headache, but went back to no side effects (like the first)... everything is peaceful and steady. A little bizarre... TOO peaceful... but yesterday lots of O achey, so that's good. Don't worry, I bet your headache will go and your 2nd round will be fine.

You're also exactly right about moods... confident one minute then hands up in the air, like, "I don't know".  

Good luck on your round two (that goes for all of us!!!)
Good Morning ladies!!
Amanda: I am praying for you! I hope you and the babyhave a happy and healthy 9 months! And we'll still be here hopefully with some more BFP but if we still TTC just keep in touch with us! Paying for you mama!

Well I have been having some really intense cramp like right in the middle of my lower abdom for the last couple of days Also lower back pains. I really not intrested in food, but I have been eating healthy..fruits..and veggies. I took a OPK strip yesterday afternoon and it was -. So I guess I really did O last month...or atleast I think. But my bloodwork did look good! So I am suppose to get AF on the 7th. BUT i hae a question for everyone...
They say women who O usually get the AF 12-14 days after..had anyone O but had to use Provera to get AF the next month? My AF is irregular so not sure..but them cramps make it feel like her ugly face is coming!

SUPER STICKY BABY DUST TO ALL!!!
That's a really good question about Provera. I was under the impression that if you O then you should get AF. I thought I O'd last month (got a positive OPK) but then never started my period on my own so I started Provera. I never have a period on my own, so that's not out of the ordinary for me, but I think it would be nice to know if it's always the case that when you O you're going to get AF... that will definitely be a question I will ask my Dr if I don't get pg after 2 more rounds of clomid and I make my appointment to go back in to see him.

((Just to let you know what I did. On 14 DPO I went in for a blood test and it came back negative, so on 15 DPO I started Provera. I don't think that a blood test could be wrong at 14 DPO, right? I just wanted to start the process over asap because I didn't want to wait... if it didn't work the first time I know for me I O'd later than most people and have to take provera for 10 days to even get AF so it's quite a process it seems for me and the longer I wait it seems like the farther off our dream of having a baby is.))

There has been so much news on this thread. I've been keeping up but not posting, just been busy and had an even busier weekend. Congrats Amanda... like all of the other ladies I'm really hoping and praying for you that everything turns out for the best.

Hope all is well with everyone and everyone has a wonderful daaaaaaaay! <3
I hear ya. This is such a big emotional roller coaster. One minute I am so happy and excited and the next I'm the complete opposite thinking this is never going to happen. Plus this pressure of having to bd on certain days have been hard for us. Well I'm on the tww now. I was so optimistic this was going to be my month but now I'm having doubts. I was so happy to get a + opk but I wish it was today or tomorrow. The past two nights have been stressful for both of us. I had a promotional exam yesterday and my dh has a big interview today that he was working on last night. We didn't bd until this morning which might be too late :(. well all it takes is one little guy to get through :). But I told my dh at least my body is getting more regulated so I'm positive it'll happen soon. I just want it so bad right now!!

Well hope you are all enjoying your roller coaster. I wish I didn't have to wait 2 wk and could just know now. Oh well. Not much I can do now but just wait :).

Happy Thursday!!
Thats what I thought..if you O you will get AF. WEll I am not due for another 3 days that is according to if you get your O u get AF 14?-16? days later? Did you do bloodwork to confirm O last month? I am getting a little stressed..but just trying to stay postive. Just like CarlisMaMa said I wish I could have it now!When I went to get my bloodwork at i was at 13 days after AF started...but on the 22 of May I got 3 + ..and still continued to test till it is negitive! But according to my bloodwork I would have Oed 48 hours later...which according to the kits that was correct. So we shell see.. OH by the way...you said you have to take provera for 10 DAYS! wow..I thought only 5...but hey everyone is different. I took provera umm last year for 5 days..and my AF never came....so I thought that was weriod..when its suppose to induce AF.

CarlisMaMa: I am on the same boat with you! I want it now..I wish I could BD today and have a baby next week. I think prego women are so cute! I loved the feeling of being prego. :(!!!!!!!!!  I say keep positive and in time our wishes will come true!

So want to know something crazy...for about oh 10 years now...ever since I got my first Mariah Carey CD, I said when she has a baby I will have a baby. I never thought she would have a child...now look!!! she is all over TMZ, and the radio saying that she is prego! is this a good sign? LOL! I wish. Not feeling so hot today. I am really nausea, and I am not able to keep alot of food down :(. Lets go Monday!! I have the first response test..but I am scared to take it..but I hate BFN! and if so just want Af ugly face to show.

SSDB to ALL!

ps: Amanda, I hope your feeling better!! You and your family continue to be in my prayers!

wanna & rain: In normal situations, AF comes 12-14 days after O... but there are many non-normal situations (as we all know!) And it is possible to O and not have a shedding. I know that it is one of the problems with PCOS... when you O it really helps to change the hormones and after your leutal body disinegrates (the place the egg came out) and the progesterone stops being produced, you should have a shedding. But sometimes there is problems with the hormone signals and your body doesn't get the cue. So they have you take provera to induce.  But good look rain (mariah carey and your cramps and back pain might be good signs!)

carlis: I know it can be stressful to PLAN so specifically... I'm headed towards the BD week and we have a guest staying with us right now and it makes it difficult. Hoping that this is your month and one little guy got through!
owlbaby: LOL! i just thought that was crazy because what is funny that my parents are cleaning the house where I use to live and they were in my old room and they found my old diary, and it said in there when Mariah Carey gets pregnet I will to!! That was funnY! I was like OMG! How is the weather?

It is sooooo hot! well atleast to me! my coworkers think I am crazy! I hjave a fan on my desk and on the floor near my feet! rrr!!!! Since again...I dont know if these a side effects or just cause I AM SOOO HOT!!! Burning!! Again for the last couple of weeks...hubby is in bed with winter covers, and I am sitting there in a tank top and the AC unit and fan going. UMMM  :(!!!!

But I hope either AF comes by herself in a timely manner..not 55 days later like she has be coming. Or that we get prego!

SSBD
rain rain go away!!  needs some sunshine!!  The rain makes the day go by so slow at work.  On the other hand I was thinking that the new Twilight Eclipse movie is coming out at t he end of this month!!  yea  something to look forward to.  I will start my bd next friday - cd15 , sat cd16, sun 17  cause those arre the only days dh is home :(   Anywhoo....  time to go home.  Have a great night everyone
sherrycoup: I am acuatlly reading Breaking Dawn right now as we are talking..and in the book Bella just found out she is prego. LOL!
well, all, not good news. The dr appt this morning revealed that i do have a uti. i started to get excited becuase i thought that was the pain i was experiencing. but when i went back later the dr said my numbers are falling and she believes it to be eptopic. but either way, the baby is not thriving. due to the increased risk of eptopic, she wanted me to terminate the pregnancy on the spot. i refused and asked to have dh with me. i guess we will be going in tomorrow or saturday to do this. please pray for me. this is the hardest thing i've ever done. i hate the thought of killing my own baby on purpose. it's tearing me apart and I can't stop crying!
I'm am so sorry to hear that Amanda. I could not even imagine what you are going through. Please though, don't think of it as you are killing your own baby. You're removing cells because if you don't, it could endanger your own life and you wouldn't want a baby to grow up without you!! Literally the cells can not survive... you are not killing anything.

I don't know if that makes things any worse or better for you but be strong as I know you are and know that you have the support of many women on this site.
Oh dear. My heart aches for you. I am so sorry you are going through this, after feeling so positive, I just can't imagine your emotions right now. But Wannababy is 100% right. This is not killing a baby. This is cyst-like cluster that would never develop and only cause your body damage. Thank goodness for medical technology to discover it early and remove it safely. I am thinking of you and know you can get through this. What a month - your cyst and now this. It is all preparing you for being able to have a healthy baby one day soon. Be brave and know that you are doing the right thing.
I cannot imagine your pain right now. I am so sad for you but please take Wannababys advice. She is so right and said it so well! You have to clear this out of the way and prepare your body for next time. Remember that this is the right thing to do no matter how hard it is. Thoughts and prayers are with you!
Ladies, I am new to the site and all of your stories have been great.  I had a miscarriage about a year ago and I had been trying to get my doc to put me on Clomid for the longest but he never did.  I went to another doctor, he presribed Clomid and last Wednesday, and went to get my US and the doctor told me the Clomid was working and for me to jump on it.. and I did.. Literally. LOL.  I am going to test on 15 June if my cycle doesn't come.  I am praying I am preggy....  I will keep you all posted.  Baby dust to you all..

Toya
Welcome Toya!! Good luck on your clomid journey!! =] From what I understand about Clomid, it doesn't help someone who already ovulates on her own... which is probably the reason why the first Dr. didn't prescribe it to you. If you had a m/c then you are obviously ovulating but maybe not every time so I'm soooo excited that your Dr. says that it's working for you!!

All the ladies here are AHHHHmazing and so resourceful, I'm glad that you found us!!
Amanda- So sorry to hear the distressing news!!! I cannot imagine how difficult this has to be for you. My prayers are with you!

Toya- Welcome!!!  Glad to hear clomid is working for you, hoping you get a BFP this month.  I was ovulating Mon and Tues of this week and I as well jumped on it, lol.  I am testing next Friday. Oh how I hope it is a bfp-

Rain- Things are sounding good for you!!!! Woohooo- I have a feeling this month is gonna be a good one. And I hadnt heard about the mariah prego thing- lol thx for the heads up. hahaa

Owl- Glad you got some meditation and relax time today. I am sorry to hear you were feeling crappy this afternoon though. And yes this whole journey with fertility is INSANE and so emotional. Keep your spirits up girlie- sending lots of SSBD your way!!!!!

Amanda ~ your post instantly brought tears to my eyes.  I am SO sorry.  My miscarriage was one of the hardest things I've ever gone through.  It really helped me to name my baby and to buy a little angel plaque so that I have something tangible in her memory.  Take time to grieve . . . this is your BABY and although some people may not understand what you are going through, this is a BIG DEAL to you and you can always talk to us!  We understand and are definately praying for you and your dh.  And I agree with the others . . . do not let yourself feel guilty.

Toya ~ Welcome :)  This group has been amazing.  Ask us anything.  Nothing is tmi and we've probably already asked anything you are wondering!

Rain ~ got my fingers crossed this is your month!! (and everyone else's)

Owl ~ I hope this is month and you are able to share a little one with your father in law.  And have FUN bd-ing creatively while you have company :)  It might just make it more exciting!!

I start round 2 of clomid tonight. My 4 day long nausea and migraine have finally left. I am so optimistic that this is my month!!!

Good luck everyone!  SSBD to all!
thanks everyone for your support - it really means alot. and sorry i cant contribute nice thoughts and encouragement to the group right now. i might be mia or on and off for the next week or so...just need time to get through this but i am anxious to start this up again even tho it is a crazy roller coaster of emotions. if any silver lining can be found it is that clomid does work for me and i can get pregnant - it's just hard to focus on the good right now! but i know god has an ultimate plan for me and this was just not my time....wish i knew when the right time was!
Hey honey, I know how hard it is, and you should take as much time as you need. The emotions of a m/c is hurtful..and I know how it is. You are strong and I know that you are going to be able to pull through this. It will not me today, maybe not tommorow, and maybe not next week..but you have your DH, your family and everyone on here to support you. We are all you friends(cyber space) but friends that support and care about you. Cry, scream, love and take care of YOU! We will all be here when you want to come back. I pray for you and DH. God does some intresting things first before he gives up something wonderful!
TOYA: Welcome and good luck! Hope your clomid helped stick that egg! Let us know what symptoms you have, if any?

Not having any impending O signs, but I went back on the thread and read my posts from last cycle and I also didn't feel much until later. Hoping I O about the same time which would mean Sunday-Wednesday.... also much less CM this round. Thank goodness for preseed. Anyone with less CM on the later rounds of clomid?
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!  im going to  enjoy some quiet time with family this weekend. Sit back and enjoy a glass of wine!!!! I will start Bd on wednesday :)
Ok, so I am suppose to take a prego test next Friday per Dr. I was O this past Monday. And as of right now my lower back hurts, my boobs hurt and I have cramping.... Ugh. It has been like this for 2 days now. I am feeling confused. It doesnt feel like AF cramping... I am not sure what it feels like. And this is coming from someone who has not ovulated or had a regular period in prob 4 years. So at this point I am wondering are these signs of AF or signs of something else? Any ideas?
jenna: hey there. I just re-read your history on the thread because I couldn't remember which days you took your shots and all that. You've had a lot of cramping it seems through the whole process... I think you have great chances of being preg. with all your symptoms, but I'll also say (from my last round) the higher amounts of hormones really gave me false preg. signs... including cravings and nausea. I also had strange sensations (pulling, not really men.cramps) in my uterus area. I have high hopes for your test on friday... the trick will be getting through this whole week without going NUTS!
SSBD to you lady!!
Your story brought me tears, I am so so sorry you're going through this.  No one should ever go through this.  But look on the bright side okay, at least you know you're able to conceive and get pregnant.  For a lot of us, including me, we've been trying with no positive.  So it's just a matter of time.  Just hang in there, and do what is needed so that you are safe.  If you're not safe, you will not succeed in the next cycle.

We all support you and pulling for you.  Stay strong and lean on your DH for love and comfort.  

well I'm still riding the emotional roller coaster today except I'm more positive and optimistic today :-)  I actually did some research on getting pregnant the day after ovulation and it can happen :-)  Plus it said you're more likely to have a boy after ovulation which I thought was very interesting.  I of course want a happy healthy baby but I have always wanted one of each so I thought that was neat to read.  So time will tell.  I'm just going to sit back and wait and hope I can give my dh a really good Father's day present :-)

Owl I did notice alot less CM this month.  I had so much last month for the whole week building up.  I started to get some on Sunday which I thought was the start of it like last month.  However I actually thought it looked more like ewcm but I thought it was too early.  Well since I got my + opk on tuesday I figure it was actually ewcm.  So I didn't have the week long cm like last month.  Interesting. Plus this month my hot flashes were stronger and the last two days I have had a headache.  Not a bad one but I've had them.  So I can tell my body is reacting different to the hormones.  Plus I've had alot of cramping today.  I just keep telling myself it's all a good sign that things are happening :-)  

Toya welcome to group and hope the clomid works for you :-)

well hope you all have a great weekend!!!  SSBD to al!!!
Well, ladies my appt today went better than expected. I am def losing the baby, but my dr is now leaning towards a regular mc rather than eptopic because my numbers are falling pretty quick. It may sound stupid, but i feel so relieved that it's just a miscarriage. I really didn't like the idea of doing the shot. I am not clear and out of the park yet, but I am heading that way. She said I will have to do weekly blood tests to make sure the numbers are going down, but as long as the pain doesn't get worse and the #'s do go down at a good rate I should be clear to ttc within 3-4 weeks, if I am emotionally ready. I have felt like a black cloud has been covering me for days, but now I almost feel on top of the world! It still ***** to have a mc, but that seems easier for me to process rather than taking the shot route, if that makes any sense.

And I really want to thank all of you for your support and kind words. Hearing it from others really doesn't seem to help, but you all are in the same boat as me and it really does mean alot, especially from those that have gone through it before. I feel so blessed to have you all with me. Much love is sent your way!

So now that I am feeling more sane, can someone give me a quick update on how everyone is doing? Seems like we have a new group member (welcome, by the way), who is in the tww and who has o'ed already? Since I am pretty much past my own tears, I can start praying for you all again!

I feel like I can breathe again.....praise the Lord!
Getting up on a Saturday morning to read that you're doing so much better than yesterday, just made my Saturday so much better.  Really.  I hope the numbers drop dramatically and it's just an MC.  

As for me, I'm 2dpIUI.  I couldn't help myself this morning and did a HPT. I wanted to see whether it's true that you'll get a positive because of the Hcg shot, and really to see whether it's out of my system.  It was so nice to see a faint positive since I've never seen one!!! But I know it's due to the HCG shot.  :(  

I've been feeling really nauseated and dizzy, especially when I get up from the couch. My abs are still a little sore, unlike the day of O, the pain was much worse.  Now it's just a waiting game.  I pray every night.  Thanks for listening.  
Amanda- So glad to hear you are doing better!!! Even though MC is not easy new to swallow, I can def see it being alot easier to deal with- and don't worry, God has a great plan for you girlie!!!! XOXOXO

Miracle- I took an HCG shot this past Sunday too and the wait is killing me!!! Not suppose to test until next Friday... But how badly I want too, lol. At least I am not alone in that boat~  I bet it was so great to see the positive even though you knew why it was positive. I am praying this is your month and you will get a BFP. When did you have your HGC shot? They say depending on the amount of your shot would depend on how long to wait to test...

Carlis-  Glad to hear today is a happy day for you!! When are you gonna be testing for a BFP?

Owl- Yes the wait is making me insane. lol  The cramps have subsided. But my back and boobs are still hurting. :o(   This next week will be torture. At this point I just wanna know- and if its a positive I will be elated! And if its a neg I can just start another round.
And I can def see with all these hormones that all of us are on that it could def fool our bodies into thinking we are prego. Still gonna hope and pray for the best~~  I have a feeling this is gonna be a great month for a bunch of us!!
Hi Jenna, I had my hcg shot 4 days ago, last Wednesday.  I had 10,000 unit of Novarel. They say it takes about 14 days to get out of your system.  that doesn't help because 14 days is when you do the bw! hehe.

I feel like testing every day, just to see whether that paint positive decrease or increase, but that would be insane, or should we say obsessive..haha.

I'll have to endure the wait.  You have to keep me posted on your status!  I am sending you tons of baby dust and lets hit it time around!!!
Well, I am supposed to be doing some homework while my DS sleeps but had to check in on everyone this morning. I am so glad I did too. I had a long night with my DS. He woke up at 3am with a 102 fever! We faught it until the clinic opened just to find out it is viral and nothing they can do :( He is resting on motrin and tylonal now though thankfully. I don't know why I still haven't gotten my +opk but just trying to stay positive still.

Amanda: You made my whole day knowing you are feeling better. I have been thinking about you non stop and all you are going through.

Carlis: It is strange that we all had different symptoms and cm on our second month of clomid. I guess we will see how this all turns out soon enough.

Toya: Welcome and good luck in you tww!

amanda: so glad to hear your update -- both in terms of what the situation is and what your feelings are about it. You are a lioness! So brave for the sake of her family!

miracle: welcome to the thread, I'm glad you found us! Interesting that you and Jenna are almost in the same boat in terms of timing. I hope your BFP (the real one!) comes SOON. Obsessing on peeing on a stick is something we all can relate to!

trying: no + yet? Hmm... don't worry, it will come. Your signs were really good. Have you continued to have them today? Sorry to hear about your DS-- get better soon! You were right, by the way, about the CM pattern for me this cycle. Yesterday evening it picked up from being totally dry and I've now had EWCM... so I'm a bit relieved.

Sherry: enjoy your family this weekend!

jenna: Good news is sailing towards you!! I have all the confidence! Give us that BFP, girlie!

carlis: thanks for you info about CM. Interesting, I feel mine is following that same pattern. And you can definitely get preg the day after O... an egg can live 24 hours (give more or less) and so actually all conception would have to take place literally AFTER O...
you have good chances! prayers to you.

have a great day all!
Owlbaby: thanks for the warm welcome. I will keep you ladies posted on my status.
Today I feel better than the few days before. Less of the nausea and gaggin affect. My first IUI, first Clomid, first shot and hopefully first baby.  

My boobs does not ache but I do notice once in a while I getting this shooting pain through it.
Any of u ladies feel that?

Hey girlie-  Don't have any shooting pain in my boobs. Just constant discomfort, especially with the nipples.  Hurts to lay on them and I was reaching in the washer today to get the clothes out and throw em in the dryer and sure enough squishing my boobs as I was reaching in. The pain was ridiculous! Needless to say hubby was stuck reaching to get the clothes at the bottom. haha

But glad you are feeling better today!!! That is a good start! :o)
Did anybody have sharp pains in your ovaries while on clomid?  This headache I was expecting, but not this sharp pain and nausea!

I hope everyone's having a good weekend!  It looks like I'll probably O right over my anniversary weekend :)

Amanda ~ I'm glad you're doing better and I'm so relieved that you won't have to go the shot route.

SSBD to all :)
camdy: yes on the sharp pains... and I had two days of nausea. The pain in the ovary always make me feel happy, like its working. Also, the achey-ness in the whole region... all the symptoms only last a few days, then shift and change. Except the boob-soreness, that lasted for me for about a week.

Got an almost + OPK yesterday, so probably today I'll get the full one... same exact days as last cycle. BD here we come!!!! PLEASE send me your good energy and prayers ladies. I really need it.
Have a nice day! GO LAKERS!
Owl ~ happy bd-ing!!!  Now get off of here already and get busy!!! LOL :) SSBD ~ praying that this is your month!
Cam and Miracle, I did have shooting pains in my boobs and ovaries on clomid too - along with achyness that lasted a few weeks. Seems normal at this point.

Owl, glad you hear you are o-ing! Get to dancing and I WILL send good vibes your way!
Hey Ladies...Happy Monday to all! Good Luck to everyone testing this week! I am due to AF today..so if she dosen't show up by Wednesday ill go ahead and test...BFP to all!

amandamae1126: I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better. I know it isn't an easy thing, but with love and support from you DH and family and friends..I am sure that you will be able to pull through it. And depends on how you feel you can try again in a couple of weeks. I know that it may sound heartless to some people, but you know what...they dont know how it feels to loose something that you have been waiting for, and wanting for a long time. I am glad that you are doing better, and also know that I and everyone here are here for you!!

Tryingforbaby2 : Hope you DS is feeling better, being sick during the summer isn't fun!

owlbaby: Hope you have been BDing!!! Have fun and SSBD!!!

So I have been getting some achy hips pain, lower back pain, and then cramp like...ummm haven't had a headach in a couple of days. I have changed my diet to a much more healthy and rich diet. I wanted to do my all liquid diet for a week to drop a couple of pounds..but when reading all these books it said DO NOT DO LIQUID DIETS...so I am just being more mindful about the foods I am putting in. So now that I am taking Metformin, I am trying some diet they recommend with TTC and Metformin. If AF dosen't come and I get a BFN, I am not sure if Ill be using Clomid this month. (Which I prolly will be) but I think this would be my last cycle for a little while, since my history and how long I have been on it. They said you can stop using for 4 months then start is back up. So we shell see... Happy Monday to all....lets get this week started off right!
Hi Miricle, I just had my first visit with RE and she recommended letrazole(Femara) and IUI.  I am a little aprehensive about doing IUI b/c I'm not ready to get rid of the hope of getting prego the old fashioned way.  I think we may wait a few months to try IUI, my dh is currently attempting to quit smoking so that will give us better chances and healthier sperm.  How has the process been for you?  Was this your first try with IUI, how about the cost?  Good luck to you!

Amanda:  I missed a few days on here and reading your posts broke my heart.  I am so glad that you are having an easier time and I totally understand where you are coming from with the m/c being easier to handle.  I think I would feel the same way.  I know that none of this is easy, but like you said at least we know you can get prego and can try again soon.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Hi btpiggy,

Yeah, I had the same consultation about 2-3 weeks ago.  My RE is very aggressive and recommended that I go through with the Clomid, Hcg shot or Clomid with the gonadtropin shots.  I told him that I only wanted to be on Clomid and try to conceive naturally.  Then I thought about it, I'm 36 and time is clicking for me, so I decided to go ahead with Clomid/hcg shot.  You know, it doesn't hurt to get some help, as long as we conceive a healthy baby that is all it matters.  I had the same ideology as you BT, try the old fashion way, since it's only been 8 months for us.  But 8 months is still a long time, in my opinion.  

We both fall under the "unexplained" category.  All our numbers are good, but it's just not happening for us.  

I think I can endure the 2ww, but I can't endure the thought of not being able to  conceive.

As for the cost, I have medical insurance, so I pay 50% of the cost as my copay.  This whole process has cost us about $1000 so far.  It's like $200 bucks every time I go in for an U/S.  And it's $200 for the IUI.  

If you still have time, then do it the old fashion way.  But if you're like most of us in this forum, 35 and up, then we have a different mentality.  Good luck to you!
so this tww is no fun :-(  I feel like I second guess everything and I over analyze everything.  Well I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but this weekend I had alot of cm and I almost thought it was ewcm so of course I was questioning my + on Tuesday.  Then yesterday I had some af like cramping.  today, sorry for tmi, but I felt very wet and my underwear was wet.  Then I had some discharge and it was a brownish color.  Well of course I got excited that it was implantation :-)  but I'm only 5 dpo so i think it's too early for that.  So in the meantime I guess I get to wait.  Oh well just another 10 days or so :-)  This time I am going to try my hardest to not test until af is late.  We'll see how that goes :-)

I hope everyone is having a great Monday.  Mondays are hard.  I'm glad the work day is over :-)  SSBD to everyone!!!
Well, ladies - my sister had her babies today! Surprisingly, I was able to take it pretty well. That was something I had compartmentalized and dealt with quite a while ago. Actually the only part that made me cry (besides hearing them cry over the phone for the first time - joy) was that my dad wont go to see them - he lives 5 minutes away and it made my sister cry that he is so selfish that he cant go see them.

CarlisMaMa - your tww symptoms r sounding good...a lot like mine but my implantation bleeding was pink and VERY little. I have a good feeling for you this month...go check my posts because i said the same thing to caralea and look at her now! I know the tww is so hard, but its worth it! relax, be patient and take time for yourself - yeah right, easier said than done!

Owl - i hope u havent been on today bc ur bd'ing!

btpiggy - thanks for the kind words. u all have no idea how comforting it is to get support from you all. i really believe that you all are more helpful than my real life friends at this because ur in the same situation as me - trying so hard with emotions flying everywhere! And its awesome that ur dh is trying to quit smoking...its so hard so be easy on him.

rain - thanks to u too for the kind words. If i remember correctly, u went thru this last cycle? i am feeling a bit guilty that i am ready to try again. almost feel bad for compartmentalizing and moving forward, but I have recieved a lot of support and am feeling better every day about it. i still have moments of tears or high emotion, but i am not sure that will ever go away. the dr said i could try again when i am ready, physically and emotionally. i am not sure anyone can be emotionally ready to go thru a mc, but i think i would have a normal reaction to it (cry, tears, sadness, questioning god's intentions and so on).

Anyway, rain, i hope af doesn't show her face for u this cycle. I have heard of the liquid diet too, but never tried it. the lady I work with does it once or twice per year but only for a day or so. she says it helps her with the nerve pain she gets because it clears the toxins out of her body. if u were going to do it, i wouldnt suggest more than a few days and i don't know the effects on ttc, but i definetly would NOT do it during pregnancy. if you really wanted to do it, maybe try a few days at the beginning of your cycle if u think it would be safe...could always ask ur dr too.

and while i am on here, i do want to give a shout out to my dr. I was seeing a fertility specialist for about 2 years and got nothing but birth control. my new dr (just an ob gyn, but she does do deliveries and c sections) is so understanding, listens well, remembers me everytime, and has no problem answering phone calls. she really is a great dr and felt terrible for not catching my pregnancy - not that i want her to feel bad, but that seems like a normal reaction. i've had a rocky past and she seems to have forgiven that and is helping me move forward. when i called her office today with a question, the nurse called me back and let me know that dr. krauss had filled her in on my situation and the nurse was so glad i didnt have to do the shot too...i really feel like they care and are watching out for me. i hope all u ladies have a great dr like i do!

sorry for the long message today - just have a lot of thoughts going on! I also wanted to mention that we should all make a pact to NOT appologize for TMI because so much of the information provided, we all want to hear. and ladies that can talk about cm, wet underwear, sore boobs, urination, other bodily functions, loss, gain, periods, lubricants and other taboo stuff have no real reason for appologies! i think if u get offended by tmi, you might need to find a more conservative group! LOL :)

finally, for those that have dealt with loss and could use some spiritual uplifiting, check out this site - it really, REALLY helped me (i put spaces in so it will post hopefully)
http:// net-burst. net/ hope/ baby_in_heaven .htm

good nite med help world!
Carlis ~ sounds promising!!  My fingers are crossed for you!!  Everybody is different - maybe your egg knew what she wanted, found him, latched on and settled in early :)  We can only hope!!!  I think implantation is typically between CD6 & 10, so it's not too far-stretched!

Amanda ~ so glad to see you're doing well!  Still praying for you!  And YAY for good drs!  I recently switched drs and LOVE my new one.  My old one didn't think there was any problem at all that I have only gotten pregnant one time (ended in mc at 10 weeks) in six years.  He wouldn't do a thing about it.  I just switched drs. in February and she immediately did tests and put me on clomid.

ALL ~ well, I'm feeling really optimistic about this cycle!  Last cycle I didn't have any side effects with clomid, but this cycle I've had a terrible headache since af came and I've been really nauseous and have sharp ovarian pains.  It makes me think it's really working this time!!

QUESTION ~ I was reading somewhere that they like to see 3 mature follicles in a CD13 u/s so that the sperm at least attaches to one.  Last cycle, I only had one mature follicle and my dr. was really happy about that so she didn't increase my clomid.  Now that I've read that, I'm considering asking her to increase it to 100 mg for next cycle (if there is a next cycle).  What do you guys think?  Has anyone else read anything like that?
well im about to start my "busy week" tonight!!   I have absolutley no sie effects from the clomid - makes me second guess that its working but I have O'ed the last 2 round.  Im praying this is it cause its been a long year and a half and dh is starting to get tired of trying and performing on a "whim".

Happy tuesday all!!!!!!!
Hey Ladies! Hope all is well! Well no sign of AF. I have been having AF like cramping mostly on the right side, and HIPS have been achy. Not sure what thats about. But then again last month I did bleed for 15 days, then stopped, 16th say I got a positive O test, and then on the 27th I was bleeding again for a couple of hours. When these cramps have been going on for about 2.5 wks now. So fingurs crossed! Keeping positive! If AF comes then she does and we go again, if not..well we will just see what happen!!
SSBD TO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
Hi everyone! Didn't make it on the thread yesterday b/c I'm Oing like mad!!! (JUST KIDDING!) Actually, I still haven't had my full +opk yet, which is a little disturbing as I am already at CD17 and last time I got it on CD15. .. but we still have this house guest and I really feel like it delayed me a few days. DH and I have BD'd since CD15 just in case, and despite my no show +, I feel optimistic. Maybe all your good vibes are raining down on me... it sounds like several of you are feeling good this round: carlis, camdy, rain, jenna ans sherry! And amanda: loved your long post! I'm so glad you love your dr and feel like they are on your side. It's a lucky, lucky find!

Sherry: good luck BDing! What day did you get your + last cycle? I remember it was a little late... hoping that bodes well for me :)

Camdy: I think your doc. will prescribe the 100mg if you need it, but overdoing the mg if 50 works for you (even just one follicle) can have the opposite effect. It's not like the more clomid the better chances... I think there's a delicate balance and more might mean less success for some. But I would definitely talk it over with your dr if you just want to cover your bases. Personally, I would do at least four rounds of 50 before asking for higher... just my 2 cents!

Thanks again for all you + vibes... hoping my big opk+ turns BRIGHT pink today....
Hello All...So I am new to the forum and it has been very helpful!!! I am on my first round of Clomid right now. I am on cd17 and haven't O'ed yet, at least I don't think so. I have only been testing once a day but I heard you should test twice a day because you could miss it? I have had a few side effects from the clomid, like hot flashes and some pain near my ovaries.

Good luck to all and God bless!! :)
Sobie!!!  I o'ed on cd 17 1st month and last month was cd18 so if all goes well I should O this weekend!!!  Im hoping this is both our month  :)

Lash:  Welcome this is a fantastic place to vent, laugh, cry.  Lots of info and experience here!!
Welcome!
I got my +opk on CD17 last month and CD18 this month. Some on here have gotten it as late as CD20 so you still have time. When I get close and have more symptoms like EWCM then I start testing twice a day. Your side effects sound like most of our, mine too. I hope you have success with Clomid! SSBD

All: Thanks for the kind words. My DS is doing much better. His fever is gone and his sore throat I think is easing up as well. He is starting to eat again and drinking tons!!! Even though I didn't get my rise in temp this morning I am starving today which I also did right after O last month. I think this is Clomid. I hope everyone is having a great day and this will be a successful month for us all!!! SSBD
Hi Cam,

My first IUI and first round of Clomid, and my doctor prescribed me 100  mg off the bat!  I was like, isn't that strong? But he is an aggressive doctor I guess.  I took it for 5 days and had three mature follicles.  So I guess it depends on how aggressive your doctor is also.  

Hope that helps.
Hey ladies- alots going on, whewwww. I am still feeling kinda funky. Haven't had any cramps for 2 days now, but the boobs and lower back are still killing me. Last night I woke up at 3 am in HORRIBLE pain from my frickn boobs. So bad it woke me out of a sound sleep. I don't know what is going on. I did some research to see if that was a side effect of my menapur shots or HCG shot. But it said it wasnt. UGH Gonna test Saturday, so we shall see. I truly do not know what to think at this point... I just feel confused.
GOT MY big +opk this afternoon! Super darker than the control line! I posted a photo on my page! HIP HIP HURRAY! Thanks ladies for all your support! TIME TO BD like MAD... well, I was already doing that lol!!!

jenna: sorry you feel funky but I think your signs sound great. Can't wait for saturday!

lash: welcome! today is cd17 for me too (!) and I just got my + this afternoon. I only was testing once a day around 3pm, but I know lots of ladies test twice and are glad bc they would have missed it otherwise. SSBD to you!

trying: you were right. thanks for pointing me in the right direction (patience+faith). I bet your temps will rise in one or two days... fingers crossed...

sherry: yes.. 17 must be the magic number :)

hurray!
Owl ~ WOOHOOOOOO!!!  Now get off of here!  No breaks allowed ~ you have a job to do!!  And GOOOOD LUCK!!!!  Praying for a happy meeting :)  Also, my dr. is only willing to let me do 3 rounds of clomid, so I don't have 5 cycles to try on 50 mg.  Did any of the rest of you get a limit on how many cycles your dr. will let you do?

Miracle ~ Is this your first cycle of clomid?  And you had 3 mature follicles??  I am for sure asking my dr. to increase  my dosage to 100 mg.  She can always say no, but it doesn't hurt to ask!  (Hoping there won't be a next cycle, though :) )

Lash ~ WELCOME!  You found an incredible group with a wealth of tried and true knowledge :)  And I would definately do your opk twice a day ~ you don't want to miss out on an entire day!!  This only comes around once a month!!

Sherry ~ Happy BD-ing :)

My DH and I are taking the night off tonight, then we'll start BD-ing every other night until my +OPK ~ then it's EVERY night for us:)  I go in on Friday for my follicle study u/s to find out if I have any mature follicles.  Praying for at least one!!
Big fat congrats on your +opk! Dance the days away!

Lash - welcome, your progress sounds normal. hang in threre.

trying - glad ur son is doing better!

rain - i thought we were already friends on here, but we must have overlooked that one! thanks for inviting me! I accpeted of course. :)

DH is listening to loud and annoying ringtones online right now...i feel like suffacating him with a pillow...is that normal?! LOL I guess I will keep him around....but the sound on his computer might "accidentally" get broken soon!

Well, good night all...tomorrow i go in for HGC testing. Unfortuanely, let's hope my numbers go down a lot so we can move forward soon. My bleeding was so light today I think i might almost be done...i hope so because this is physically exhausting.
my Ob is letting me do 6 rounds then refer me to an RE (but hopefully I won't need to do that!!)

YEAH Sobie!!!  Happy bd'in :)
Camdy: I only get to do 3 rounds of Clomid but I have endometriosis so Clomid can worsen it a lot if I do too much. My Dr. started me at 100mg right off the bat though.

Owl: Yeah!! BD BD BD! I had to take a break last night. My DH was starting to feel like  a piece of meat, Hahaha! My temp did go up mildly but not where I wanted it so hope tomorrow to see even more increase. Time will tell!

Amanda: I am so glad your spirits are up. You are very strong and positive!

Lash: Did you get your +opk yet?
Cramping...but no bleeding...and my temps have been high(but i don't believe that), and lower back pain. AF was suppose to be here on the 7th. But then again..I did bleed for 16 days last month (which I have heard it is normal to bleed longer or and shorter on Clomid). Ill think I will be testing soon. I wish to wait till Monday but I dont know if I can wait that long. Oh and my tatas are hurting to get really sore....maybe AF..maybe prego. Well see..
I did o last month of the 22-23...so the timing? I dont know..maybe all in my head. But still feeling great!
Ooh your symptoms sound great so I hope that this is it for you! Let's get a BFP for June!!! Keep us posted. I would be testing! Aren't you more than 15dpo? You are strong for holding out!!!
16dpo or 17dpo. I supposly oed on the 22nd of May. Should I test..or should I wait a week after a missed period..since my AF are reallly crazy...
I would test but that's just me. You are already more than 15 dpo and a couple of days late so should be pretty accurate. Let me know what you decide :)
rain: ooohhh... so tempting to test!!! Your signs sound good, but I understand why you are hesitant. Either way, pleas let us know!!! Maybe test on fri or sat???

camdy,amanda,trying,wanna: thanks for all your cheering from the side lines!!! I hope its working! Feeling really good! My temp creeped up today to the coverline, so I'm not sure if that means I already O'ed (last night). Does anyone know, is it possible to O in SHORTER than 24 hours after a +opk? I'll be doing another opk test today, so I'll see if it's still +...
Wow, that is so confusing!! I think the 1st round of Clomid was easier for me to read than this round. I am so lost this month :) I am just trying not to obsess as badly as I did  last month and then we will see. I think it is possible, THANK GOODNESS you were practicing the BD early so at least you know you are covered. I am anxious to see what your opk is today!!!
yeah, the one thing I can say is I had a glass of champagne last night... so perhaps the last two temps (wine and then champagne) are upping the temp a bit. I agree with you, first round of clomid much easier to read.
So I think I may test tommorow just to see whats up...my lower back pain feels really bad. So during lunch I got this sandwich, and I opened it smell it and was like oh HECK NO! But I just eat this type of sandwich last week. UMMM. I think  it maybe in my head but I am going to test tommorow in the AM.

So Ladies, I am kinda feeling down, the 25 of this month one year ago I started having complications with my son. I dont know why I am beating myself down, and I know this isn't the right forum for this, but I just feel that all of you have been their for me in ways that my own girlfriends that live here have been. As the weeks go, I just feel like what if? what if I didn't stress out so much, what if I didn't pick fights with hubby..what if...and these what ifs..are just making me and breaking me to cry. I started to feel like this yesterday. And I got hubby that I really didn't want to talk about it at all. I told him just to leave me be. This is a very hard subject to talk about with him, for several reason. I somewhat BLAME him for what happen. I found out about some cheating and some other stuff that happen, and of course he said he didn't but honestly deep down in my heart, I really feel like he did. And now that it is a year later..i just think i could have my son here. I would be a mommy! I know that everything happens for a reason. But I just feel sad right now. And I haven't wanted to cry this badly for a really long time. My son will forever live in my heart, and I swear that on everything. If I do get prego this month, then I know what I am blessed. I am sorry ladies, I just had to write this here.
amandamae1126 : I am right here with you! Stay strong..and I hope you are feeling better!!

owlbaby : HAPPY BDING!!! cover all grounds..hope and pray this is your month!

Tryingforbaby2: I think I am going to test in the AM. I am praying!!!
I haven't had a a LH surge, but I do think I have just missed it. I checked my CM today and it was very stretchy. We have been BDing already just in case I did miss it, but we didn't last night. Now that it's stretchy does that mean it's to late or do I need to call my DH and tell him to come home right now :)  
I understand your pain with your loss. This month has been particularly hard for me as well. I was due to have my baby this month from my last mc. It frustrates me to think that I would be preparing for a new one right now and I cannot stand that it was taken away from me. A girl at work is due next month so every time I see her I think about how I would be having my baby in the next few days. It is so difficult to go through a mc. My DH tries to understand but it isn't the same. I know that I am ready for that 2nd baby but for some reason God didn't think so. I don't want to go through that loss again.

Try to stay positive about the present and not let this loss bring you down. I know that it's not this easy. I hope that you get your BFP tomorrow and you can move on. I have an angel that sits on my desk that I got from a teacher when I mc. I worry that this baby is an angel and won't come back to me. It is so hard. We will get through this though, I am sure of it.
This month I got my +opk the day after I started getting the stretchy so you may get it tomorrow. I wouldn' t panic but I would for sure BD tonight and then you may get that +opk tomorrow. Last month I thought I got them at the same time but I didn't keep as good of track. Good luck and BD!!!!
Owl, i think u can o as early as 12 hrs after +opk and as late as 36hrs or so after. I think you are still in the clear.

Rain and Trying - there must be something going on with the moon right now. I have been fine for the past few days and all of a sudden, today I started crying again on and off. It's tough and seems to get easier each day, but we all have our moments. I think it's just important to get the feelings out and cry if you need to. I like trying's idea of getting something to remember the mc by. I plan on getting a piece of jewelry representing the month my baby would have been born. I started calculating my estimated due date today and I figured it would have been around Jaunuary 16, which is the very first day I ever started my period and also my brother's birthday. Since my brother and I are not talking right now, I have a feeling the day will be super sad for me. Trying, I am also so sorry that you have to see someone else close to you getting what you should have had because that must be really hard for you. I will def keep you in my prayers. And rain, don't worry about getting those kind of feelings out in the forum - it helps all of us heal in a way. Personally, i don't feel so alone today knowing you ladies are feeling the same way as me today. And thanks to both of you for sharing your story - it really does help pull me out of my dark cave. :)
camdynrae- my doc said three months on just clomid, i just went in cause my three months were up and she ended up putting me on clomid along with metformin for the next three months. After that she said i would have to be done with clomid.

Everyone---anyone have experience with metformin? I've been feeling really wierd, like shaky i thought maybe the pills were making my blood sugar low but i went to my mom's (she's a diabetic) and used her monitor to test my blood sugar and it was actually 164 which my mom siad was really high. I'm exhausted too. I haven't had the diarrhea from it but have been constantly naseau and thrown up a few times. Anything that will help this?

I'm on day 13 started bding everyother til get me +

Baby dust to all!!!
Amanda, Rain and Trying,

It hurts me to read all your posting, I am so sorry for the way you all feel.  I myself is feeling the same way right now, but it's not because of the baby thing, it's WORK.  I hate my work!  I'm an attorney and today was the worse day of my life.  I had a fueling with the opponent attorney whom I thought was also a friend, and in times of need, he would back me up, but he double crossed me today and I will remember it for the rest of my life.  Pay back is a *****.  Then in the afternoon I got into it with a client.  I never lose it with a client but this one has a huge attitude everytime I talk to her about a case, so I had enough and I gave her the same attitude right back.  I didn't care if she fired me off the case, in fact, I wished she had.  On top of that, I'm 8 dpo, I'm cramping down there, feeling like I want to throw up all the time, feel so bloated.

I know stress can cause miscarriages and not being able to conceive.  So, I despise my job for making me feel this way.  I cried all day today everytime I talk about it.  Of all the time in the world, why today.  Why now? Life is so rough on me.  I just want to quit my job!!  

Thanks for listening ladies, I know it's not baby news, but I needed to let it out before I explode.  
rain: I'm sorry you are really feeling the loss today. I know that a big part of healing comes from allowing yourself to grieve, so I won't say anything to 'try and cheer you up'... sometimes just feeling sad and being present with the loss is the way out.  I love this quote:
THE ONLY WAY OUT, IS THROUGH. I think it applies to a lot of us. We just have to continue the walk. Big hug to you.

trying: I didn't know your previous due date was so soon. I feel for you having to see someone else at nine months right now... but I know your perfect baby is coming to you and to your DS and DH.

amanda: I love the idea of getting a piece of jewelry or something to commemorate the due date. You know, it is a Hawaiian tradition to plant something when you have a mc... it shows that you still have faith in the growing process and is also something that is alive you can tend to. I'm not sure if you have a yard to plant something, but a friend of mine who lost her baby at 20 weeks last month lives in an apartment and she planted a baby tree in a big pot on her balcony and a year from now she will take it into the forest and plant in the wild. I liked that idea.

nazor: i'm sorry you are feeling so sick -- I haven't had any experience with met. but your symptoms do sound a little strange. Have you called your doc? You would want to catch an allergy before long...

miracle: being an attorney has its highs but definitely has it's complications -- always being in conflict (as you job description) makes it hard, but when your colleague makes it harder? UGH. Can you take tomorrow off, or even just the afternoon? Go get a massage or pedicure... you DO need to relax (for the sake of yourself, your baby and even your clients!)
ALL: sorry I've been on here a lot... I just always get a lot of energy around O and I care about you ladies!
nazor, i took met a while back and it did the same thing to me. i was sick constantly. i couldnt east pasta, bread, chips, anything with carbs, deserts, sauces and dressings, milk cheese, yogurt, juices, or nearly much at all. i could only eat a small salad, oatmeal, carrots and celery. I think I was able to eat a small amount of tuna or chicken, but not too much. the only fruit i could stomach was about half an apple. i was so jittery and sick all the time. i evenutally had to stop taking it because it was making me so sick all the time. even looking at other foods made me cramp up so bad.

miracle, sorry you had a rough day at work. last year i had a happy bunny calander with funny quotes....one of my favorites might apply to your clients and your day "suck a butt!"

owl, glad to see you are on here. the tww does make you full of energy! feel free to jump on here anytime!

alright, I have to get ready for work medhelp world. See you later!
Good morning ladies!!!  I see alot of you are having "off" days recently.  Its extremely harder on us because of the problems with ttc on top of everything else.  Some days I just feel like a basket case and ttc has taken over my existence.  Its all I think about and hard to concentrate at work.  I too hate my job and have for about 6-8 months.  I've had to start looking elsewhere because I am too stressed here.  HArd to leave as Ive been here for 6 years but I have to do whats best for me.   Anywhoo, Im happy for the friends Ive made on here, you make it easier for me to digest all of this.  That being said...

Happy BD'in everyone and GL to all in their tww :)
Well, my dr called today and said my numbers are going back up slowly. This means I have to go in and do the metho shot after all. This is perhaps the worst news right next to I lost the pregnancy to begin with. Looks like this is the beginning of a new depression for me. I go in today at 4, so keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.
I haven't updated in a while.  So I just thought I would say that I have been reading and keeping up on everybody.  What a hard journey this is that we are on.  Trying to keep my spirits up but it is so hard because you never expect to have to go through all of this.  I am praying and thinking of all of you daily.  

As for me AF showed up yesterday so I start 100mg of Clomid Tomorrow  to Tuesday.  Hopefully this cycle will work.

This is a great outlet for all of us.  I am so thankful to be able to vent when I need to.  Happy BDing to all of you!!!
I cannot imagine how difficult that is. I am thinking about you today and praying for you to get through this all. It is hard to mc but to have this in your hands has to be so much worse. Try to think of it is preparing your body for a good successful pregnancy next round. Take some time to rest and take care of yourself.

kacallihan: Good luck to you on your next round of Clomid. I hope this one works for you.

Sherry: I hope you are successful in finding a new job that is less stressful for you.

Miraclebaby: I hope that you have a better day and are able to relax some. Stress is so bad for us especially ttc but it seems impossible to avoid sometimes. I have been getting stressed out a lot the past couple of weeks myself and keep telling myself to relax. Between work and taking classes I really think I should have taken the summer off but I needed to keep my mind busy. These quick summer courses are really difficult though.

SSBD to all and lets get through the next couple days so we can spend some time relaxing over the weekend!!!
Amanda I am so sorry to hear you have to have the shot. I can't imagine what you are going through. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

I am sorry alot of you are having bad days. It's hard enough to deal with daily life then I think it's harder for us cause we have to deal with ttc also. This tww us killing me. I swear I have googles everything I can. But I still have another week. I hope I can get thru it and get my bfp. I really want it this month. My grandma is not doing well and I really want to be able to tell her I'm pregnant. When I had my daughter I stayed with her a few days before my dd was born. I live in Sacramento but was 5th generation born in San Francisco. So I thought it would be great to have my daughter born there too. So I stayed with my g-ma. It was great. I want to do it again so it saddens me that she is not doing well. Ok I just want to cry. Hopefully being emotional is a good sign :)

well hope you all have a great day. I'm very thankful for this forum :)
Amanda, you are in my thoughts and prayer, please be strong and you will pull through.  Take very good care of yourself too.  

Carlis Mama - Hey we are on the same track as far as the 2ww, I think or at least very close.  I'm 9dpo.  I have a lot of symptoms going on, lightheaded, dizziness when I stand up from a sitting position.  I'm bloated urinating every 10 minutes!!  Cramping and achy down there too.  Lets hope for the best.

Owl, how are you doing my lady? Hangin in there?

Everyone, thanks for all the support, I will keep you posted on my status.  I'm 9dpo.  Did 100 mg Clomid / 10,000 unit Hcg/ and IUI.  My first IUI.  
I'm so sorry to hear your news.  This has been one struggle after another for you and I am deffinately keeping you in my prayers.  Just remember that we are all hear for you throughout this process.
I'm very sorry about your news today. You will be in my prayers. I can't imagine. I'm so so sorry. Take care of yourself, God does have a plan for you even though its hard to see it or understand what he is doing.

Thanks for replying! I did call the doctor today just to be safe. But she seems to think its just my body getting used to the pills. I hope it doesn' continue cause it will be a full week tomorrow that i've been taking them and its not getting any better yet. Next week I"m suppose to start adding a pill! Now I have that nasty metillac taste in my mouth too! Yuck!

Happy BDing!!!!!!
Hey ladies~  Tomorrow is Friday and I took a vaca day from work, YAY!! Boobs are still hurting (getting a bit ridiculous at this point) Still have not started AF. If I was gonna have one it should have come a few days ago, so who knows. But I have made a final decision to test Saturday morning. I am suppose to wait till Sunday, but oh well...

Amanda- Ugh, sorry the news was not good, you are still in my prayers. Be strong and know that we are here for you!

Owl- Hope you been busy getting some BD on. So hoping this is your month!!! And we are always glad to see post from you girlie- there is no such thing as Too many posts. haha

Miracle- Hmmm, things sound positive for you as well. Hopefully that first IUI will be the only one you need and you will end up w a BFP.

kcallihan- Sorry to hear your AF showed up! Best of luck on this next round of clomid, I hope it works for you.

Carlis- I so hope you get your BFP so you can share it with Grandma!!!

All- Yes this journey we are all on is quite a stressful one. Life itself is already stressful. Then you add work, DH, family and everything else and it's like whoah! But I do agree with you ladies, I think this is a great outlet for all of us. I am still praying there are a bunch of BFP this month- that will take one of the biggest stresses we all carry off!

Sending bunches and bunches of baby dust to all~
I everyone...So I took my O test today and it was kind of confusing. Test like was pretty dark but kind of lighter on half of it. And the reference line was the darkest I've seen it, it was very close to what the test line looked like. Not really sure what to think at this point. I will prolly still test. I go to my OB tmrw so I will ask her what she thinks. My DH isn't feeling well tonight so no bding for us tonight. :( Maybe tmrw :)

Baby Dust to everyone!!
Oh, Amanda, SO sorry to hear your bad news.  I am definately praying for you.  Sometimes I wonder if this is all worth it!  But I know that God is good and one day, when we finally hold our own little one in our arms, we will hold onto that precious little baby and be the absolute BEST mommies in the world . . . we will NEVER take our children for granted because we know what a blessing they really are.  God bless you . . . this, too, shall pass.

Owl ~ it's good to see you took the day off of here . . . it must mean that you are using every bit of "O Time".  Lol - we miss you, though, so make that little happy meeting in the tubes and come back to chat with us!

Sorry to hear that so many of you are having stressful work issues right now.  Not only do we have the added stress of infertility, bu