Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
What does Implantation bleeding look like?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What does Implantation bleeding look like?

For all of you that have been blessed with a BFP what does implantation bleeding look like??? Symptoms??? How can i tell if it is not my period comming? I can swear that i am having implantation discharge but i am just so confused at the same time i think it is my head playing games with me. Please help me figure out whats going on my next dr visit is not until oct 4.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It varies.  Some people don't have any bleeding during implantation.  Generally you will ovulate (and thus be able to conceive) midway through your cycle.  Implantation takes place one to two weeks later.  Frequently, you will notice implantation (if you have cramping, spotting, bleeding) one week after conception/one week before you would be due for your period.

If it is time for your period to start and you are having bleeding, it is probably your period starting.  If you are not due to start your period for another week and you are having some bleeding, it may be implantation bleeding.
Blank
1456473_tn?1365831055
your gut instinct knows its not your period as it is lighter and looks brownish. not everyone gets the implantation bleeding but you yourself will notice the difference
Blank
1278093_tn?1294323984
i never had any at al.
Blank
me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and some days after that i begin to have cramps i thought for a second it might be my period but my period doesnt come on till a week  later and it doesnt look like my period ! can anybody tell me what it is , im only 15 i will be 16 april 26, 2011 , my mom going to so disappointed , but then again im excited cause i love babys !
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...