What is BETA?
Can someone pls explain what BETA is? I am new to all this but I see people talking about it all the time. I go in for my first u/s on oct 1st so I would like to have so info on it. Thanks!
Beta is Beta HCG in your blood, which is the indictor of pregnancy.  Good luck on your first u/s!  BTW, what is this u/s for?  Monitoring ovulation or pregnancy?
Thanks for the info. The u/s is too see if the Clomid worked my nurse said so I am guessing it is for ovulation. When do they usually check the BETA level?
Hi there Kara. I'm guessing you u/s is to see the size and quantity of follicles which produce the eggs. Cos I'm guessing arround that date you'll near to ovlutaion. The Beta test is done at the end of your cycle to see whether you are pregnant. It's a blood test that picks up the amount of HCG in your blood which occurs when the embryo implants in your uterus.
Hey samnaz, that sounds about right on the u/s. Now that I know wha BETA means it makes alot more sense when I read other posts. Thanks so much for the info.