Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
What is going on with my body? HELP!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What is going on with my body? HELP!

This is my second medicated cycle of 25mg clomid days 5-9 and ovidrel trigger after monitoring. I am working with an RE. My first cycle when I went in to check follicles day 12 they said come back next cycle day 10 because the follicle was so big. So this cycle I went in day 9 (day 10 was Sunday) and they told me trigger a.s.a.p. as I had another huge follicle on the same ovary as the previous cycle. They also sent me for blood work as they were concerned that it was something other than an egg since it was same ovary as the previous cycle. The blood work came back that it was a big follicle, they told me to trigger shot a.s.a.p. again and not to take day 9 clomid.             So here's where things get weird. I started temping about 5 days after my trigger to watch my temps and I also check cervical position every day and watch for spotting, cm changes ect. Well day 9 after ovulation my temp dropped just below my cover line. I thought Ooooo, maybe implant dip! well day 10 it dropped even lower. Lower than it's ever been, so I called my Dr.'s office and she said don't worry ride it out. I expected my period to start 2 days after my temp dropped as usual and was freaking out about a short luteal phase but now I'm freaking out because I still haven't gotten my period a week later! A whole week of low temps and no period? My boobs are huge and hurting, nipples aching (thanks clomid), no cramping in sight and I can barely find my cervix because she's so high. When I did find my cervix she feels open and I have alot of milky cm. Also neg. pregnancy tests dpo 14 and today 16.     Please, any and all replies would be greatly appreciated.