What is the rule for HPT following 5dpt with 5 day embryo?
Hi, I am going crazy...I would have thought that there would be some kind of line on an HPT by now. I had a transfer of 5 day hatching blastocyst on Oct 29, and am COMPLETELY insane with HPT's. IS there a rule of thumb as to when they will show a positive if you are pregnant, or can it only be picked up by blood. What is a good number to look for at my Beta on 11/7?? I hate this waiting, I feel defeated every time I go to pee!!!
For a 5day embryo transfer (blastocyst stage) you can start testing 9dpt and onward and blood test on 12dpt. Ofcourse the blood test will be more accuate but nevertheless you can always try HPT, I tried the old fashioned one and the digital, I found out the digital was easier as it tells you whether you are or not pregnant. But 5dpt is too early, try and think of something else and have fun and lot of positive thinking. All the luck and lot of baby dust!
Thanks for the comfort. I thought it was too early, but I go on someof these forums and some women even talk about SYMPTOMS at this stage. I thought that was crazy, but kept it nagging in the back of my head...I have my blood test on day 9 -nov.7. I will stay away from the HPT's until then like I should have from the beginning. I just start to doubt myself and my body. Thanks again for setting me straight!!
Hi Calinden,
just wanted to let you know your not alone and to join you I am 5dpt of blastocyst and going stir crazy obsessing about every pang and twing too.  My blood test is Nov 9th uh I can't stand it :) we are hopeful!  
Good luck and a ton of baby dust to you!
just curious ....  were you pregnant?  I am 5dpt today