Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
What should E2 levels be????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

What should E2 levels be????

in the middle of your cycle???  I took femara this month.  Today is cd18.  My LH and progesterone showed no ovulation occurred and that it is not about to occur.  My E2 level was 91.  Is that high or low for being in the middle of a medicated cycle??  (Follies were growing very slowly and lining was still only 6mm on cd18)  We are scrapping this cycle since the dominant follie was not looking good anyways(irregular ugly border) but I am just wondering what that E2 level means in the middle of a cycle????  Where should it be???
i have not idea but I'm sad those follies didn't grow!  Ok, what are your thoughts to going to injectibles?  That's how I got pregnant with this pregnancy and I had 5-6 good follies!  
What did you use and how much????  I have a feeling we are headed that way.  The nurse did mention he may use a booster in the future if things aren't rolling along.  Did you still use femara or clomid or just straight injectibles??  My insurance right now does not cover any injectibles but may come january when it changes.

I did some research and someone said E2 is supposed to be about 400 per follie.  So my level of 91 is basically just reflective of the one slow growing follie and thin lining.  Were your cycles ever longer on femara??  

It's not that big of deal.  I would rather forget this cycle and start provera to induce AF than risk a miscarriage which would take up 3 months or more.  (I was paranoid about m/c since it is so late inmy cycle and the one big follie was all irregular and ugly)  It's just frustrating that we didn't even get to have a real try and be in the TTW yet but not a big deal really.  I know you know exactly how it feels!  Wow how did you get only one baby with 5-6 follies!!  Thank God you didn't end up being septo mom!  I would have been a basket case!!  :)
I think they should be around 150-200 per mature follicle.  So it depends on how many mature follicles you want to see.  For cd 18 I think that your e2 is rising very slowly but then you probably know that.
Good luck!!
Thanks Helen - any input is appreciated!  I got prego on my first medicated cycle 2y ago so having weird things happen is new to me!