Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
What will make it easier for me to concive

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Right now i am using birth control for 3 months and planning on going off of it after that in hopes of conceiving easier. i am 20 years old and all of my life i have never had a period the only time that i have is when my doctor put me on birth control for 6 months and all those 6 months i came on my period regular. now i do not have a period at all i am going back on the pill and seeing how it will work i am willing to try anything to have a baby. i am married and me and my husband want kids so anything that you can advice will be appreciated i feel so desperate because i don't know if it will ever happen for me. Please HELPP