What's going on? Cruel Trick?
ok so I thought AF was gonna show.....well the bleeding never got more than just spotting and only when I wiped.  Well last night it turned more brownish and now has almost quit.  I have no signs of AF.....usually I'm a menstral wreck.....cramps that make you double over and a back that feels like a truck has ran you over.  And to top that my face usually looks like a pizza.......well nadda I have absoulutely beautiful skin no back pain and I have such minimal cramping I wouldn't even notice it if I wasn't paying attention......so am I still in the running or is this some cruel trick AF is playing??  I'm 12-13 DPO today.....
TEST (again)!!  Brandi...didn't you get a late BFP last time?  
Yeah both times late and I also had a neg. beta  last time and a day or so later spotting then a weeks later + beta....I'm to scared to test.....but If still nothing I will in the morning.....I was just so sure yesterday was AF I even marked it down.....cause I wiped one time and it was red....then last night brown and harly anything there.  
oh oh oh....good luck...hopefully you will get a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm hoping but scared to hope to much....but this is so far from the norm....no AF symptoms?!?
I always thought a big wipe of deep purple/red was AF, NOT I was Pregnant all 3x....who knows....I can't believe you are not peeing as we speak...write...whatever...
Yay!!!  I hope this is it!!!  Better yet, I BELIEVE this is it!!!  

TEST TEST TEST TEST!!!
I would but I'm at work and plus having a neg beta just 2 days ago if it is implantion how long after wards can you get a + HPT?
YOU MUST TEST!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
I will I promise....tonight and if nothing again in the morning....I've got a stock of HPT's the ones that pick up at 25.  

Another update I just went to the RR again and nothing!  I even went so far as to wipe a little father in than normal......and nothing just a tiny bit of brown but that's it....I'm talking a spec....
Well if you're just having the bleeding, the neg beta wouldn't matter.  I'd say test the day after the bleeding started.

No more excuses.  Run to the nearest store and get a test..... NOW!

..........................You're still here.........I said NOW!!!          :-)
What? you have a slew of tests and you didn't put one in your purse??? Pregnancy brain???
LOL I'd definatly go now if I could but I'm the only one in the office and I doubt they'd like to know I left.....and well town is 10 miles away.....but I might could convince DH to bring me one.....yeah that might work......yeah last time I got my BFP I had a neg. beta and started spotting the next day and well it lasted 3 days and quit so I called my Dr. for some prometrium to get AF to show and she made me get a beta again and that was about a week or so after the neg. and it was BFP.......ahhhhh now I'm scared.....
You know I so started to last night but I thought heck if Af's here I'll wait til next time.....good news I got ahold of DH and he's on his way.....
keep us updated..

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

HEHE....good luck :)
Ok I'll hopefully be testing in the next hour.  If dh doesn't get his talking pants on.  He said someone is at the house but he's got his dump truck running and should be here at the quarry in the next 30 mins. or so.....I'm hoping to have a BPF to share.
Sounds like this could be it.  I experienced cramping and thought AF was coming a few times, and I spotted a few days before AF expected and then nothing.
This could definetely be it!!!
I am praying harder than I even have....I'm hoping this is the one I get to keep.....this so far is just like my last BFP.....neg beta of 0.2 and then spotting that quit now all I have to do is get the BFP......
How long ago was the 0.2?  Double it every 2 days and see when the first day you would hit 25 is...

If it is like...say...next Monday, you could still test today and be surprised if it is a +++++, but if not, you still have time to still get a +++++ around the day you expect.  

Lor
I got the 0.2 On Tuesday and the spotting started Wednesday night.....well sorta....just a tiny spec.  and then yesterday it was a little heavier and then today just a tiny biy of brown.  I guess it could be AF being mean but I don't have any PMS symptoms  I'm not really even irritable.
I hope you haven't peed in the last 4 hours.  More likely to be accurate.  Of course morning urine is best, but 4 hours is next best.
Good Luck.
And it sounds likely this is a BFP to me!
I'm dying over here, Plus, I never held my pee don't worry... sometimes I would even test 2x in an hour.... or have to squeeze so hard just to get a drop out to test, hee, hee...
LOL well DH is here.....so give me about 10 minutes and I'm hoping to have a BFP.....pray real hard......
Praying...........everything crossed,.........give it a minute...............or 5..............
Ok so I have a pee test but I have no pee....I've been going to the RR like every 5 minutes or so to see about the spotting to see if  it's back and well now I can't pee......i'm gonna go drink a whole bunch of water and I'll  test then
Holy Jesus Lawd, Brandi!  You're killing us here!  
BP....................N......I finally got a tiny tiny bit enought to dip the test and BFN.......still no bleeding though.....who knows?
Opps I can't even write.....BF...................N
AND, assuming you tested Tues with a 0.2 AND you implanted that same minute for the hCG to start production AND you are doubling normally, then today you would be a 0.4 since it is 2 days later.  Correct?  If that is right and it all goes by the book, then you should see a 25 result around A WEEK FROM NEXT TUES!!  I am old and my math is a blur, but it seems like you have 1-1/2 weeks b/4 a BFP.  There is still hope until the hag shows or you get a ++++
Good luck Brown Eyed Gurl
Wrong thing to do girlie.. You should not drink lots of water and then POS.. you are just diluting your urine by doing that. Instead you should wait about 4 hours and then pee. And HOLD it until the 4 hours is up. And Remember I never got my BFP until 18 DPO. So it's never too late until AF does show!!!

Good Luck, You know I'm pulling for you!!! XOXO
Patty
If bleeding means implantation then you would not get a positive test till two days after you started bleeding.  I think you are testing too early...
I think I'm going to wait til the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and then if no AF and still no sign of her I'll just get a beta.......I hate HPT's I was 8 weeks before I got a BFP the first time.    Darn.....yeah Tuesday it was only 0.2 and then Wed. saw a spot and then yesterday a little more and then it quit......go figure.  I'm still not letting myself get to bummed.  Just praying AF will stay away.....either that or hurry up and show so I can start my clomid again.
I think you may have tested a little too early, plus you diluted your urine by drinking all of that water.  If you want today's test to be as acurate as possible you need to hold that pee girl.  Your urine was probably pure H2O.  Keep believing!!
I'm trying......this sucks
I agree with everyone here..
I think you are still way in the game!!!!
I'll keep my finger crossed!
I hope you get a positive too !  And yes, Mother nature does seem to have a sick sense of humor. In july/august I got two AF's just two weeks apart.  I was like "What the heck?"   I couldn't figure out where I was in my cycle!!! GRRRRRRR!
This is sooooo much fun!  Could you imagine if we all lived int he same town - we would REALLY never get anything done... I remember how we girls would go to the bathroom in a group in highschool... Now, we are all sitting outside the stall waiting to look at a stick that someone just urinated on!  I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Brandi, and remember, you are always in my prayers!
Thanks I'm thinking it AF being cruel but who knows...I thought that before and got a BFP.....I'm just gonna leave it in God's hands and go from there.
Yeah, what are you thinking??? You can't drink lots of water before testing!!!!  Hold it for at least 4 hours and then test.  You'd be wasting a test.  Aw mann, I thought you were holding it all morning!!!  Now we have to wait even longer!!  I don't know what time you posted, but it's 3:20pm EST.  
Ok Pattie I'll do one more in the morning if no AF just for you....LOL  still no AF but the cramps are getting stronger so I'm thinking she will show but if not I'll test......no AF but still a little brown CM....but that's it.
you go girl! go get that bfp -
just got my tests back 1.9 for my prog day 21 test so i think that means no ovulation last month. bugger - chat soon
xx
i have all my fingers crossed for you!
Just letting you know that I got a positive on the Clear Blue Easy Digital that is supposed to be to 25 but I was only at 16.  You should get one of those and test!!!  Good luck!
yeah I got my BFP last time on one of those and my HCG was only 19.  Still BFN this morning but absolutely no blood or brown CM today.....so who know....I even threw up my supper last night.  But I'm not taking anything as a sign just yet.