Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
When day did you ovulate on clomid?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

When day did you ovulate on clomid?

I'm currently on CD 15 with no positive OPK. I took 100mg days 3-7. This is my first cycle on clomid and metformin both.

Thanks!
one month CD 11 one month CD 17 and one month CD 22
I had a trigger shot while on Clomid, so they forced my ovulation and I think it was around day 15 or so, but it varied a bit, depending on when I got the shot!

Sorry I couldn't be of more help! :(
When i was under a GYN she only gave clomit without sono. nor Hcg shot, and on 6 cycles i only ovulated once. Then i went to an Re and he gave me the Hcg shot with the clomit and i ovulate 36 hours after the shot. Don't stay on the clomit for a long time cause i doesn't work for everyone.
I took clomid cycle days 5-9.  Did hcg trigger on evening of cd12 and o'ed on cd14.
Thanks. I ovulate on my own every cycle, but usually not till day 30, sometimes later, rarely a bit earlier. No trigger or ultrasounds for me, just a progest test 7 days after a positive opk.

Im stressing because my dh went out of town for a wedding today, so we can't bd day 15, 16 or 17. Bad timing! I was hoping it would have happened by now, now im hoping it will wait a few days! We bd last night late, maybe it could still happen!
Im also on CD 15 now and i take 100mg clomid on days 3-7. I have a positive OPK on CD 12 and ovulated on CD 13. Maybe your ovulation is a little bit late.Just keep testing. Goodluck.
If things don't work out this cycle ask your RE if they can do a monitored cycle next time.  On my cycle with femara I had an ultrasound at day 10, 12 and 13 to measure the size and growth of any follicles.  The follicles grow about 2mm per day.  When mine was 22mm on day 13 they gave me a trigger shot.  You could request that too but they may just want to have you try clomid on your own for a few months.  I think most REs will monitor you...ESPECIALLY if you have PCOS since you are prone to developing many follicles and they don't want you to have multiples if at all possible.  (this is how women end up with sextuplets!!!)  I think I remember that you are seeing an RE and not just an ob/gyn???  If not you should go to a reproductive endocrinologist - they are very knowledgeable and helpful with getting pregnant!!
I am seeing a RE. I think that would be great to be monitored more, but probably because I do ovulate on my own he's not too worried about me actually ovulating, I'm not sure though. Maybe if this time doesn't work well next time I'll ask for that and maybe a trigger. I was kinda hoping the metformin would help me too ovulate sooner even this cycle, but I am only taking 500mg right now per day. I plan on upping to 1000 in a few days and just sticking out the nausea and sickness. Thanks.. How's your pregnancy going??
I ovulate on Day 18...I did that before the Clomid and have done it the three cycles I have been on Clomid.
I was on clomid 100mg CD5-9 and ovulated on day 19 for 3 months straight. maybe you will ovulate late and if not they can up your dosage next month. good luck!
I ovulated on my own too but as you, it was like on day 30.  They can still monitor you by u/s especially since you have (or possibly have) pcos.  Plus it will save you from wasting time.  (Since you are young the time issue is not as important as it was for me though. (o: but still every month that isn't successful is very emotional!!) The metformin never really regulated my cycles but I had two pregnancies in there so it was hard to tell if it was doing anything (I didn't have that many nonpregnant cycles while I was on it but the ones I did were still long).  Most girls with pcos and on metformin still need clomid.  It still seems the best line of treatment if you read the medical literature.  I do not think metformin works fast either.  It could take 6-9 months to regulate your cycles.  (Not that you shouldn't be on it - I'm sure it helps with the insulin.)  Anyways if things seem to be going too slow for you just ask your RE to be more aggressive - but I guess youmight want to give it a month or two first.  That's what I did (and I am sooooo freakin glad I did!!)  My preg is going well - 21 weeks now and everything is progressing fine.  I think the trigger shot was key for us - we then knew exactly when I would ovulate and in this business timing is everything!!!  Keep us informed on your progress - any day now hopefully!!
hello girls-

I am new at this and looking for other girls with the same issues- this is my first month on clomid 50mg. It looks like I ovulated on day 22, and I am on day 37 of my cylce- no period and I took a preg. test and it was negative- when should I expect my period? any guidance would be great!!
I would think any day if you aren't pregnant. But you still could be, it may just be taking longer for you to test positive. I've heard clomid can lengthen the last half of your cycle a little, by a few days.
My RE told me you should get your period 14 days after you ovulate. So, in your case day 36. Take a pregnacy test again.
Thanks- I will take another test, and will cross my fingers and toes.
I O'ed anywhere from CD 11 to CD 21 on clomid....
Sorry I forgot to finish what  I was saying.....don't give up cause clomid doesn't regulate everyone....
When I took it on CD 3-7 (50 mg), I o'ed on CD 17...then when I took it on CD 5-9, i o'ed on CD 18.  I got my BFP on CD 5-9.  They're right, Clomid does not work for everyone.  We became successful on our third cycle of Clomid.
I am new to this site but I took 100mg clomid day 2 to 6, got bad pain in ovaries day 15 and 16. I never tested to see if I ovulated, do you think this was ovulation and what day would be best to do a test? My periods are not regular.