Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
When does breast tenderness occur?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

When does breast tenderness occur?

I am just curious...when does breast tenderness usually occur?  BEFORE ovulation or AFTER ovulation?  Early this month, I felt breast tenderness while taking Provera and it lasted until the week before I had my period.  I just finished my last dose of Clomid last week and I do not feel any breast tenderness now.  
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
205230 tn?1237408793
I had tenderness for a few days before I ovulated until a few days after.  I also understand that breast tenderness is a huge symptom of being pg.!
Blank
I had no breast tenderness at all with mine, just other symptoms.
Blank
I think it is after you ovulated when your progesterone rises.
Blank
I have extreme breast tenderness so bad that I had to wear a sports bra to bed on June 30, only 6 days after conception. This is also  month 2 for me on  provera and clomid . So it can be really early. Today bfp!
Blank
189192 tn?1261345228
Clomid gave me nipple tenderness.  It wasn't the whole breast, only the nipples. It was very intense but it doesn't occur until serveral days after ovulation.  At first I thought it was hcg trigger shot or pg, but I goodled it and found that many other women have the same side effects.. I also had a cycle were I wasn't on any clomid but still did trigger shot, and I did not have the tender nipples that cycle.  

Good luck to you..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources