Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
When to take Ganirelix during the day

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

When to take Ganirelix during the day

Hi all,
The nurse asked me to start taking Ganirelix today and I am not sure when to take it. I know it stops ovulation until the follicles are all mature. Should i take it in the morning after menopur or in the evenning after Follestim? I have found some spotting on my panty today and am worried this may not be a good sign. Not sure if taking Ganirelix right now may salvage a problem, like early ovulation.
Any ideas? If you were taking both Menopur and Follestim, when did you take your Ganirelix?
R
It doesn't matter when you take it as long as you take it around the same time each day, so I would say whichever time is most convenient for you.  Good luck!
Thanks dear.
I would rather take it either morning or evenning, not middle of hte day. So i will wait till the evenning to take it.
Have a good weekend all.
R