Which IUI Protocol, Clomid, Clomid + Injectables or Injectables Only???
Hi ladies!!

After a failed IVF and a significant hit our bank account we've decided to try IUI next month. The RE gave us the choice of clomid, clomid + injectables or injectables only. I'm about to turn 39 so I want the best chance possible. Which protocol have you been successful with???

Thanks so much!!!
I have done two IUI with injectables both which failed. The only thing was they both cost about $2500 because of the medication, it was same medication that I just used for my IVF. Before all that I used clomid which only cost about $50 but didn't try it with IUI. The clomid only gave me one maybe two eggs each month, but the injectables game me 6-10 eggs so the odds were better with the injectable but it cost a tone more. A few IUI with injectable is about the same as IVF and I was told the success rate with IVF is better than IUI. I'm not familiar with the clomid+injectables to comment of that route. So I would think that the IUI with injectables would be the most successful.

Hope that helps! Good Luck!!!