Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
White Blood cells and Agglutination in semen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

My husband is frequent laptop user . He used to place the laptop on his lap for hours. We are TTC. 3 months a go he did the semen analysis. The count was very low 7 mil/ and low active motility 20%. He stopped putting the laptop on his lap (put it on a table). there was infection and he took medicine.  
The count increased after 6 weeks to 23 ml.

Last week (after 3 months) , he took the S/A again the count was 73 ml/cc and the active motility was 40%, sluggish was 15%. PH: 8, quantity 4, Viscosity: average, Erythrocytes: Nil, abnormality: 20%
The problem now that the Agglutination of sperm is PRESENT. And the White Blood Cell range 2-4 /hpf.  And there is NO INFECTION or bacteria (No growth).

When he took the test the first time (there was infection) and he took medicine.
The doc requested blood test to see if there is anti-bodies, and he said not to worry about the WBC. We are still concern about the WBC. Is it within the range?

Can the agglutination be solved?
Can I get pregnant with naturally or with IUI even if the WBC is 2-4/hpf?

I appreciate your reply,