Who has had an HSG test?
I recently looked into getting a new doctor to help me and my husband ttc. He looked at my records over the past 3-4 years and decided I needed more blood work. He also decided that I need to see a fertility specialist so I can take an HSG test to see if my tubes are blocked. I'm nervous because some people say it hurts! And if they are blocked how can they open my tubes.
I had this done.  It was uncomfortable but bearable.  Try to relax and they may give you something for that.  My friend had it done and almost immediately got pregnant after which is not uncommon.  The shooting of the dye into the tubes clears it in its own way a bit and that was all she needed to get prego!  So, it's a first step and hopefully you'll have your baby very soon!!  
Wow! Ok thank u soooo much!!
I just had this procedure done last week. If you can manage to relax your body, the pain is minimal. They way I can describe the pain is comparing it to a pinch under your belly button. If your tubes are blocked, you may benefit from serrapeptase.