Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Who has taken Fertility Blend???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Who has taken Fertility Blend???

My friend got pregnant with her son within a month of taking These pills from GNC called Fertility Blend...I Just bought some a few days ago and been taking them 3 times a day as directed...my question is who has taken those pills before and do they really work...and if they do work how long before you got pregnant and how did u tell they were working???
I dont know if I would be interested in taking these at this time..  Would people who taking these suggest taking this blend even if you havent had trouble conceiving at this point?

I have only been pregnant once and it happen within 2 -3 months of being off birth control when we were not trying.. It ended poorly.  We havent started to trying to conceive again yet.  I guess I am just paranoid that I will have trouble conceiving in the future because I really do not know.
Hi I brought fertility blend from gnc and I've been taking them from cd1, my periods before FB would last four days when I started taking FB it last 7 days. I thought something was wrong so I called the manufacture and she said that's what it suppose to do it's suppose to regulate your cycle... Af is suppose to show on the 29th which is next Friday, if it doesn't that would mean that it works as I've read that it does more than it doesn't from most reviews online!!!

Also I'm on cd8/9 and on cd5/6 I had cramping which could have been implantation and I've also experienced cramping today....

AND I HAVE FOUR BOYS AND HAS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH CONCIEVING

SSBD
For some odd reason my sexual desire has sky-rocketed...like I be trying to do the do like 2x a day...before work and after...its like last month I would never be on the mood for sex...now I can't wait to see my hubby...do you think its the fertility blend doing this to me and a little sidenote I had a miscarriage in feb so my hormones been outta wack and my periods been irregular!!!
It's been likewise with me also but a part of me truly doubts it's the fertility blend.... How long have you been taking it????
Since Monday!!...do u know what the signs that the fertility blend is working??
I took fertile aid and I am assuming that it is same idea. I didn't take it 3x's a day like it said to, I just did it once a day. I know I should have followed the directions, but I just would never remember the rest of the day because I would take it with my prenatal. I am now 4 weeks pregnant. This is the first month I took it, and this is the 7th month TTC. Good luck. :)
Hi Danielle, so you basically got pregnant the first cycle you was on it? Beacuse this is also my first month on it...
My periods before FB would last four days when I started taking FB it last 7 days. It's suppose to regulate your cycle... Af is suppose to show on the 29th which is Friday, if it doesn't that would mean that it works as I've read that it does more than it doesn't from most reviews online!!!
did FB change the colour of ur poo. I have been taking it for 19 days nw, af is due 27th-30th oct. A few days ago i notice that my poo had changed colour to dark brown. This never happend before fb.
I've really haven't noticed any change in that area, as it's very possible.....
if any do pls notify me
I sure will also I plan on testing between tomorrow morning and Wednesday so I will let you guys know!!!!!!
I think FB made me ovulate already!!...I check my CM and it was egg white and when I spread my fingers it stretched sooo me and my hubby is going to get busy (LOL) but please keep your fingers cross for me because I haven't had CM like this since my MC...sooo maybe that's a good sign...I'm sooo excited lol...but I will keep you all posted and RellyRell keep me posted on you also....!!!!!
Do you guys think its a good idea to start taking pre natal pills right after Ovulation...because I read stories about woman miscarrying because they used FB after conception!!!
@Gracie I noticed a lil change in my BM I can't even explain it but just know you're not alone!!!
I did get pregnant the first month. I did a few things this month so I can't pinpoint if that made the difference or not but I did get pregnant this month and this was the first month I used it. Good luck. :)
I took fertilaid which I would assume is a similiar product. with my dd I ttc for 2 months the 2nd month which is when I got pregnant I was on fertilaid. I am currently 16 weeks, we ttc for 3 months...the 3rd month which is when we concieved I was on fertiliad.
My thoughts are its all natural and if you does get you pregnant then great,its better than having to go on fertility meds from the Doc. It seems to have worked wonders for me!
THANKS THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE USING FERTILITY BLEND SO I WILL KNOW WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK WETHER OR NOT ITS WORKED FOR ME ALSO.....
SURE WILL
I got my fingers crossed for me and RellyRell....Babydust for the both of us!!
FB brought back my 28 days cycle this month so i am hoping i will be lucky next month.  
Does anyone know if you can take FB with clomid! I'm in my tww period right now after using clomid! I'm praying it worked! Ugggg I hate waiting!  If I'm not this month I though about trying it but didn't know if it could be used with clomid?
I was just looking online, and did find an article that days those to clomid and fertility aid or fertility blend should not be taken together....

gracie1818- how long have you been taking them.....
Yeah Clomid and FB can not be taken together...they will cancel each other out!!!

But is a side effect of FB light headedness, cramping, upset stomache, headache, and i weak!!!  
I'm not sure I didn't have any of those symptoms, until after ovulating.....
rellyrell. i have been taking Fb exactly 3wks today.
@RellyRell you think you're preggo???
Are u having Preggo symptoms???
If I can ask how do you like it, this is my first cycle taking FB, I have a 31 day cycle which the thirty first day will be tomorrow I'm really wondering if it worked. I know when I first started taking it I used to have 4 day periods and FB mad it be seven......
I could never pin point when my period gon come...I'm very irregular...it changes every month and that's why I'm taking fertility blend...one month I have a 32 cycle the next month its 34 then after that its 31....I really hope FB help me regulate my periods...so I acan pin point my O days...I really need to hear success stories...but these pill are also giving me headaches!!
I'm not sure I went to the doctors yesterday and she did a pt and it was negative.... But she also told me the test she did began to test levels of hcg at 200. Af comes tomorrow....
rellyrel i wish u goodluck and keep us posted
@RellyRell Did AF come today??? Do it feel like its bout to come???
As of right now no, but I do have cramping and an upset stomach... When af does come I get no symptoms at all so I'm wondering what this us....
Awwww hopefully your preggo....aww I got my fingers crossed for you...I been having the same thing too!!! Like cramps in my side!!
Curious to see if the FB worked.. so bumping this up
Me too, but ? what does bumping this up mean???
it means nothing really.. I jsut remember from old forums I was on. It was common to just type "bump" in a message if someone was waiting for an answer and it had fallen to another page.
I just got a bottle of fertil-aid this month as a gift from a friend as well the fertil-cm but worried about that one working as i dont drink 64 ounces of anything water coke juice etc a day so idk how it will work! i know i need the water so ima get my jug filled so i can try to be better EWCM would so help in this process! Im 5+ yrs TTC so if Fertil-aid works then thank you God cus im beyond frustrated at this point! I plan on keep trying the fertil-aid till my insurance at my new job kicks then if nothing i ll have it so i can see the specialist but until im covered its yet another waiting game!
I am doing my 3 times a day on the pills but spreading it out is impossible i just pop it all at once its that or nothing idk how that works but at least im getting them all down per day!
my hubby and i are both on Fb for close to a month nw but he says we are going to take it for the full three month before we bd again. I tricked him into bd this month a day after ov and nw he is warning against next month. What am i going to do to this man.
WELL I WAS GOING TO TEST THIS MORNING BUT I DIDNT GET THE CHANCE BECAUSE AF CAME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, AND FOR SOME APPARENT REASON I WASNT EVEN MAD
yeah becos we still have hope and we shall continue to try.
ALSO IVE DECIDED NOT TO CONTINUE TAKING FB, WELL ACTUALLY IM STILL DEBATING WETHER OR NOT I WANNA PICK UP ANOTHER BOTTLE TOMORROW,,,,
thats ok. Fb is just natural wether u take it or nt doesnt mean anything bt the only difference is, u stand a better chance of conceiving.
HOW DO YOU STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF CONCIEVING WITH FB?????
i have seen the success stories. Secondly, i would be doing something abt my situiation (nt getting preg for no medical reason) if i cant eat extra healthy, i improvice with what i have. FB. Am sorry abt how u feel. I felt thesame way 3 days ago
IMO I don't  feel like it's a bad supplement.  I just don't wanna force anything or continue to go all out and have it fail for the second time in a row.  I'm very much goal oriented and when I want something I'm willing to work for it. I think FB Is great I was just willing to let nature take it's course even knowing that it's an all natural supplement..... I might still buy a bottle tomorrow who knows.

Where have you seen the success stories, I researched FB online before buying and I've also read the reviews and success stories!!!!
to be honest with you Rell i am realy scared too bt i dont knw what else to do. google fertility blend success story.
@RellyRell you only been taking it a month, it takes 3 months for it to take work, someone are just lucky enough to get pg the first month...but don't give up...!!!
Gracie1818- I've looked at the before, but imma check them out again.

Justsimplyme- I'm not given up and I did read it could take up to three months, I was just debating the fact wiether or not u wares to spend $40 o another bottle!!!
I read everyones story and I have been TTC for about a year now.  I have three other children and dont understand why its so hard.  Ive done the blood work, pap smear and my doctors say everyhting is normal.  I want to try this fertility blend.  If it will help me get pregnant ASAP
ok Rell and how are you doing?. ...update...like i said before that Fb brought back my normal cycle from 31 to 28 days and i bled for only 4 dasys instead of my normal 5 days. Lets keep our fingers crossed.  
Well I took what y'all said in consideration and went ahead and brought another bottle, but with thus af it's just really light, my period(tmi) has never been like this it's been dark red and heavy from start to about the day before then it would be light the last day, and would also last for hour days when I first started taking FB with my first cycle my period stretched from four days to seven....
@RellyRell you know a light period is a sign og pregnancy!!
@Jen281982 we all just started taking fertility blend...were hoping it work for us to...so were not to sure either!!
@Gracie1818 did you used to have irregular periods??
No bt 4 months ago it change from 28 to 31 days until this oct it came back to 28 and thesame mnth i am taking fb.
I just found that out from another stat that I frequently talk with other ladies, and one of them posted she got af the day it was due and it lasted five days but very light and unusual so about two days after it ended she decided just to test to rule out pg and in fact she was pregnant!!!!

So I was just asking is it possible to implant as late as the 14th dpo and still get af when it's due but be preggo????

I was also thinking I shouldn't even have to ask that being as thought what I'm asking has just happn to a lady on this forum and no telling how many other ladies.....
@RellyRell I say you definitely take a test because if things don't seem right then it mos def might be pregnancy...I know a few woman who was preggo and was having periods but if your AF is light then somethings up...might be a little one!! ;)

Ok I know I might sound like an insane pyscho freak lol but in one of my posts I had said that I checked my CM and it was stretchy well I was imagining things but however all weekend I been having to change panties sorry if its TMI but because they were moist and I decided to check my CM and boy I tell you I stretched my fingers so far apart and it stretched and stretched and didn't break and its clear...I think for the first time in months I done finally Ovulated...I always check my CM every month to see and I never got that...I'm freaking out lol...and me and the hubby BD'd twice last night and we haven't for 2 days...so I know his sperm got the chance to mature...o my gosh please pray for me...and I'm am def praying for yall!!

(*SN*)if the details I provide is a little too graphic just let me know...I don't wanna make anyone feel uncomfortable!!
Girl nothings to graphic on here I've seen worsier, but I'm praying for you I might test tomorrow.....
Ok how can u tell the difference between left over semen and EWCM...because I BD'd last night twice but this mucous stretched far as ever it kinda surprised me!!
I'm not even sure I don't keep an eye in my cm I asked my doctor about that and she said that's not really important sobi **** even bother.... Maybe I should!!!
^^ it's suppose to say my doc said it's not important so I don't even bother
i just got me a park of preseed i will be using it next week. And i started the second bottle of Fb yesterday. How are u ladies doing. What cd/dpo are u?
I think I'm like 3 or 4 dpo...but I'm just tryna relax and not think about it too much...since I saw that stretchy cm...its like if it happened yaaayyy but if not o well and I also stopped taking the FB after Ovulation because I heard it can cause miscarriages if taken after conception...but I'm a start back if I do be pg this month..and @RellyRell did you take a test again??
like i said before, i was still takin Fb and i use preseed this cycle and today i got my bfp.
Congrats, I'm so happy for you. And just how long was you taking it??
i started the second bottle on the 5th of this mnt and i stoped yesterday and started prenatals today. Rell its been a long time. I was thinkin abt u.
Thank you for thinking of me, I'm about to finish off my second bottle I'm 5dpo today had cramping yesterday and a bit today also I have the heat on but I'm freezing and after I ate thus morning I was vomitting:-(

What if any signs did you have???

Congrats again
i realy wish u get ur bfp. I havent had anything much. I had headach everyday the last 5 days, slept alot, sore nipples which is normal b4 af and lower back cramps. Yesterday and two days ago it was neg.
Hi ladies!!! Baby dust to all and best of my wishes!!! I dnt know if it was coinsidence or not. But i got pregnant on my first month of using the fertil aid... I tried o had nathing to loose and i got lucky that month.... Kisses
congratulation.
@Gracie/Leyisel I will know I guess sometime next week weather my second bottle worked for me or not!!!

Have A Happy Thanksgiving !!!
thank u rell keep us posted.
Well this was my sexing month taking fb, n still no luck I will not be trying anymore...8-/
oh rell am so sorry this month didnt work for you. If u do decide to give ttc another chance, pls try preseed. I have a strong feeling that it helped me too.
i forgot to ask. did u get Af? I got my first faint bfp when i was a day late. So if u havent gotten af, there may still be hope somewhere for u.
I got af on the morning of the 4th, but it's weird though because I had a little cramping while she was here which is something tat I've never had. Also I was in the hospital for three days and they kept asking me wether ot not I drink or do street drugs or take any OTC herbs and I don't smoke at all and i drink occasionally but hasn't had a drink in a long while so I just associated the problem I was having to fb and I decided I wasnt going to take it anymore as I already have a regular cycle from what my doctor days...
Hi I have starting taking FB Dec 31,2010 and I have read many success stories and i am hoping to get pregnant with in this month. This is my 4th day taking FB. Has anyone gotten Prego with in the first month of taking FB?? What r the signs? How do I know when it is working? After I have my periods or before, my body never ovulates :( I never ovulating in my life and thats why I was never able to get pregnant. Has anyone ever had this problem? Please provide feed back
I normally have a 26-28 day cycle.  My husband and I have being trying to conceive since April.  Anyone take FB?  Any dangers?  We want to get pregnant so bad!
I have been taking FB now since jan 2nd 3 times a day like it saids to do.. i take it at 6am,12pm,6pm that way i spread them about every 6 hours so 3 times aday..i am only on my first bottle.. i am praying this really works for me i am 28 years old and have no kids.. i aint getting no younger and me and my husband been trying now for 6mths and nothing has happen so i hope FB will grant me this wish i been praying for.. i wish you all the best in TTC..

if you like to chat sometimes email me
***@****
Im thinking about taken it do it work
im 28 tryibg to coneive for 5 yrs now. I have pcos.i bleed from anywhere from 9 to 3 months.im on my first month of fertility blend. Any help success stories or support will be highly apprheciated. Thanks baby blessing to everyone
Hello all,
I just got done ordering fertility blend for me and my husband, I also bought some ovulation and early pregnancy tests...I have been with my hubby for 7 years and for about 6 years we have been trying to conceive..I got pregnant once in 2006 while me and my husband were on fertility blend, we both had only been taking it a few weeks! I didnt read to much about it, I was just in the store and came across them and decided to try it.I ended up having a miscarriage at almost 9 weeks, I took it as a sign that it wasnt my time to have a baby yet..About a year later we decided to try again...But we werent making as much money as we were and couldnt afford to buy the fertility pills...So about 4 years later of no luck, I got a visa gift card from a friend and decided to spend it on fertility blend..My question is im sure im not going to be able to buy another bottle of this stuff for awhile so I want to make sure I do it right..When is the best time to start taking FB? When is the best time to start testing for ovulation? Im usually on a 30 day cycle, I'll get AF a day earlier or a day later sometimes..I should be receiving FB within the next 5 days, My LMP was July,15..My EMP is August,14...Wish Me luck everyone!
hi! can I ask you a queastion? is this Fb can only buy over the counter pharmacy or you just have to order it.. thank you, just so desperate in having a baby wish this one could help me.  

Hello! how much is the cost of fertilblend? I want to try this one
It cost about $40.00 dollars at GNC stores.
Hi my name is tush I'm 22 i just wanted to say fertility blend really works I start taking it on March 17 2012 and stoped April 6 and I took a pregnancy test on April 14 and two came out positive so who ever trying to concieve (conceive) don't give up I just pray I have a bless pregnancy I wish everyone luck!
the cost is $39.99 the product is sold in GNC! i just started taking FB 05/15/12 got my period 6 dys later  :) hoping it regulates my hormones so i can conceive already...
after taking a birth control pill i started taking fb last apri 29 and got my period on may 23 ( continuing using fb) i forgot to track the evryday result and lately i noticed that its already june 26 and got no period so only this morning i tested and got a negative what should i do?
Im on fb and i started to take... so how long has others taking it..
wat is af and i wanna start fb 4 me and my hubby gonna start 2 i havent had my period 4 over a year do u think i will get my period with this
I been taking fertility blend 3 times a day for three days. I been sick from my stomach, is it normal to feel sick this soon??
i am going to go get it when i get paid next week, my husband have been ttc for almost a year, ive seen 98% great reviews on this product. i love hearing everyones stories on here!!
My husband and i were going to get fb for men and woman but 3 months ago my periods stoped and i am not pregnant will thos affect the results of the fb will it regulate. Just looking for answers and trying to concive:)
This to is what im wondering my period stoped three months ago now i dont know of i should get fb
So does the fb help to regulate a menstrual?
Okay so im ovulating rigth now in i juss start takein Fertility Blend today is my first day takeing them how do i no thay working?
I just got my fb im not sure if it will work but i am hoping it does. Just not sure how i can tell when i take a pregnacy test... any suggestions plesse
Thank you so much for that you give me hope!!I I have been trying for 7 years I have 1 f.tube because I had a etopic pregnancy -in 2002-I do have one child but that was in 97-I'm 33 now... I have pocs- and irregular periods since I lost my right f.tube.my period started march 24,2013 and I started taken F.B march 26,2013-I'm having headaches right now but that's it.
Has anyone gotten pregnant using fertility blend for men?. My husband has only 13% normal morphology and was wondering if FB has worked for any of your men.
Does ferility Blend really work? I am on my second bottle and nothing has happen yet..
Hi!! I have been TTC since Jan 2013, I went to my OB & they ran test and I had a mild infection that was taken care of with antibiotics. I went back 1 month later and they said everything was cleared up to keep TTC for 6 more months, and if I didnt have any luck to come back. The doctor also told me that I had something blocking only one of my fallopian tubes but didnt give me any further info on it, he didnt seem too worried. I don't have AF and haven't had since I stopped birth control, I do cramp like I'm going to start but never do. I started FB this morning and I was just wondering if it really works, I've tried everything you can think of! I also use preseed, does anyone know if these two things are safe together and will help Conceiving?
I am going to try fertility blend this month but im already on my cycle, so ill start after my cycle is over but i too have shorter cycles since i had 2 mc :( have one beautiful daughter but i wana give her siblings soon... Also a newly wed to my hs sweetheart... I will keep u ladies posted and baby dust to us all...
I took fb twice I came out pregnant with my first bit now he's 3 years old then I took it again for 2 weekns and had another babyboy he's 1  year old now I'm taking it again and I'm waiting to see what happens but so far these are the neatest pills I've taken already had 2 boys with fb good luck girls
Hello, I started taking fb 14 days ago. I have not had a period in 2 years, my husband and i have been trying to have a baby for 2 years and nothing...wil fb work for us? someone plz help us or give me some answers. thanks :)
I have taken fb for 3 months with 3 regular cycles, my question is since the 90 capsules has finished do I order a next set are wait and see what happens, cause I read somewhere it shud work within  3 cycles n 3 months
I HAD BEEN TTC FOR YEARS.  HAD SURGERY, TAKEN FERTILITY DRUGS AND HAD 2 FAILED IUI'S.  MY HUSBAND AND I DECIDED IT WAS TOO STRESSFUL AND DECIDED TO REST A LITTLE A TRY NATURALLY.  

I HAD A PERIOD 11/27/13.  I STARTED FERTILITY BLEND THE FIRST DAY OF MY CYCLE.  I TOOK EXACTLY AS PERSCRIBED.  I STOPPED TAKING MY PRENATAL VITMAINS AND STARTED GERITOL (OLD WIVES TALE).  I ALSO BOUGHT PRE-SEED THE SAME DAY WITH AN OVULATION TEST KIT.  

AFTER SEVERAL YEARS OF NOTHING..................I HAD A POSITIVE HOME PREGNANCY TEST ON 12/20 AND AGAIN 12/21.

I CAN'T PROMISE THAT IT WILL WORK FOR YOU BUT I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHARE MY DAY BY DAY JOURNAL WITH ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED.  

I CREDIT THE COMBINATION OF GERITOL AND FERTILITY BLEND AND PRE-SEED.  I HAVE HAD SURGERIES, TAKEN EVERY FERTILITY DRUG ON THE MARKET, AND BEEN POKED AND PRODED 2-3 TIMES A MONTH FOR 2 YEARS AND NEVER GOT PREGNANT.  ONE MONTH OF NO DOCTORS AND NO PERSCRIPTION DRUGS AND FOR LESS THAN 1/2 THE COST OF OTHER TREATMENTS, I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Sorry, to answer your question...... I personally would keep taking fertility blend everyday until you have a confirmed pregnancy test.
I used to have irregular periods but, they have regulated now thanks to fb. I've been taking fertility blend for two months as my honey and I want a baby. I've noticed with fertility blend that it changed the color of my poo, I want sex in the middle of the night and before I go to work which is so not like me but, my sex drive has increased a lot. At first it would be a few times but, now sex, sex, sex is just like a craving. I know a person that got pregnant the third month taking fb and I hope it works. I brought these pills from a GNC store 2 months ago on sale for $29 and I am glad. I hope I become pregnant in the third month. I've been off birth control for 4 years. Good luck everyone but, I would definitely recommend fb. Best wishes to everyone trying to conceive.
so does fertility bend works anybody ?
I just bought the Fertility Blend by Solaray at the VitaminShoppe this past Friday.

The bottle says don't use more than 7 days consecutively.

Does other people do this?  Or do you take it 3 months or so straight without skipping days?

Thanks!

CuriousMom1200
i was wondering how fast did you get pregnant once taking fb?