Who has taken Fertility Blend???
My friend got pregnant with her son within a month of taking These pills from GNC called Fertility Blend...I Just bought some a few days ago and been taking them 3 times a day as directed...my question is who has taken those pills before and do they really work...and if they do work how long before you got pregnant and how did u tell they were working???
I got af on the morning of the 4th, but it's weird though because I had a little cramping while she was here which is something tat I've never had. Also I was in the hospital for three days and they kept asking me wether ot not I drink or do street drugs or take any OTC herbs and I don't smoke at all and i drink occasionally but hasn't had a drink in a long while so I just associated the problem I was having to fb and I decided I wasnt going to take it anymore as I already have a regular cycle from what my doctor days...
Hi I have starting taking FB Dec 31,2010 and I have read many success stories and i am hoping to get pregnant with in this month. This is my 4th day taking FB. Has anyone gotten Prego with in the first month of taking FB?? What r the signs? How do I know when it is working? After I have my periods or before, my body never ovulates :( I never ovulating in my life and thats why I was never able to get pregnant. Has anyone ever had this problem? Please provide feed back
I normally have a 26-28 day cycle.  My husband and I have being trying to conceive since April.  Anyone take FB?  Any dangers?  We want to get pregnant so bad!
I have been taking FB now since jan 2nd 3 times a day like it saids to do.. i take it at 6am,12pm,6pm that way i spread them about every 6 hours so 3 times aday..i am only on my first bottle.. i am praying this really works for me i am 28 years old and have no kids.. i aint getting no younger and me and my husband been trying now for 6mths and nothing has happen so i hope FB will grant me this wish i been praying for.. i wish you all the best in TTC..

if you like to chat sometimes email me
***@****
Im thinking about taken it do it work
im 28 tryibg to coneive for 5 yrs now. I have pcos.i bleed from anywhere from 9 to 3 months.im on my first month of fertility blend. Any help success stories or support will be highly apprheciated. Thanks baby blessing to everyone
Hello all,
I just got done ordering fertility blend for me and my husband, I also bought some ovulation and early pregnancy tests...I have been with my hubby for 7 years and for about 6 years we have been trying to conceive..I got pregnant once in 2006 while me and my husband were on fertility blend, we both had only been taking it a few weeks! I didnt read to much about it, I was just in the store and came across them and decided to try it.I ended up having a miscarriage at almost 9 weeks, I took it as a sign that it wasnt my time to have a baby yet..About a year later we decided to try again...But we werent making as much money as we were and couldnt afford to buy the fertility pills...So about 4 years later of no luck, I got a visa gift card from a friend and decided to spend it on fertility blend..My question is im sure im not going to be able to buy another bottle of this stuff for awhile so I want to make sure I do it right..When is the best time to start taking FB? When is the best time to start testing for ovulation? Im usually on a 30 day cycle, I'll get AF a day earlier or a day later sometimes..I should be receiving FB within the next 5 days, My LMP was July,15..My EMP is August,14...Wish Me luck everyone!
hi! can I ask you a queastion? is this Fb can only buy over the counter pharmacy or you just have to order it.. thank you, just so desperate in having a baby wish this one could help me.  

Hello! how much is the cost of fertilblend? I want to try this one
They also have one called Fertility SP 1 at vitamin world and it only cost like $12.
It cost about $40.00 dollars at GNC stores.
Hi my name is tush I'm 22 i just wanted to say fertility blend really works I start taking it on March 17 2012 and stoped April 6 and I took a pregnancy test on April 14 and two came out positive so who ever trying to concieve don't give up I just pray I have a bless pregnancy I wish everyone luck!
the cost is $39.99 the product is sold in GNC! i just started taking FB 05/15/12 got my period 6 dys later  :) hoping it regulates my hormones so i can conceive already...
after taking a birth control pill i started taking fb last apri 29 and got my period on may 23 ( continuing using fb) i forgot to track the evryday result and lately i noticed that its already june 26 and got no period so only this morning i tested and got a negative what should i do?
Im on fb and i started to take... so how long has others taking it..
wat is af and i wanna start fb 4 me and my hubby gonna start 2 i havent had my period 4 over a year do u think i will get my period with this
I been taking fertility blend 3 times a day for three days. I been sick from my stomach, is it normal to feel sick this soon??
i am going to go get it when i get paid next week, my husband have been ttc for almost a year, ive seen 98% great reviews on this product. i love hearing everyones stories on here!!
My husband and i were going to get fb for men and woman but 3 months ago my periods stoped and i am not pregnant will thos affect the results of the fb will it regulate. Just looking for answers and trying to concive:)
This to is what im wondering my period stoped three months ago now i dont know of i should get fb
So does the fb help to regulate a menstrual?
Okay so im ovulating rigth now in i juss start takein Fertility Blend today is my first day takeing them how do i no thay working?
I just got my fb im not sure if it will work but i am hoping it does. Just not sure how i can tell when i take a pregnacy test... any suggestions plesse
Thank you so much for that you give me hope!!I I have been trying for 7 years I have 1 f.tube because I had a etopic pregnancy -in 2002-I do have one child but that was in 97-I'm 33 now... I have pocs- and irregular periods since I lost my right f.tube.my period started march 24,2013 and I started taken F.B march 26,2013-I'm having headaches right now but that's it.
Has anyone gotten pregnant using fertility blend for men?. My husband has only 13% normal morphology and was wondering if FB has worked for any of your men.
Does ferility Blend really work? I am on my second bottle and nothing has happen yet..
Hi!! I have been TTC since Jan 2013, I went to my OB & they ran test and I had a mild infection that was taken care of with antibiotics. I went back 1 month later and they said everything was cleared up to keep TTC for 6 more months, and if I didnt have any luck to come back. The doctor also told me that I had something blocking only one of my fallopian tubes but didnt give me any further info on it, he didnt seem too worried. I don't have AF and haven't had since I stopped birth control, I do cramp like I'm going to start but never do. I started FB this morning and I was just wondering if it really works, I've tried everything you can think of! I also use preseed, does anyone know if these two things are safe together and will help Conceiving?
I am going to try fertility blend this month but im already on my cycle, so ill start after my cycle is over but i too have shorter cycles since i had 2 mc :( have one beautiful daughter but i wana give her siblings soon... Also a newly wed to my hs sweetheart... I will keep u ladies posted and baby dust to us all...
I took fb twice I came out pregnant with my first bit now he's 3 years old then I took it again for 2 weekns and had another babyboy he's 1  year old now I'm taking it again and I'm waiting to see what happens but so far these are the neatest pills I've taken already had 2 boys with fb good luck girls
Hello, I started taking fb 14 days ago. I have not had a period in 2 years, my husband and i have been trying to have a baby for 2 years and nothing...wil fb work for us? someone plz help us or give me some answers. thanks :)
I have taken fb for 3 months with 3 regular cycles, my question is since the 90 capsules has finished do I order a next set are wait and see what happens, cause I read somewhere it shud work within  3 cycles n 3 months
I HAD BEEN TTC FOR YEARS.  HAD SURGERY, TAKEN FERTILITY DRUGS AND HAD 2 FAILED IUI'S.  MY HUSBAND AND I DECIDED IT WAS TOO STRESSFUL AND DECIDED TO REST A LITTLE A TRY NATURALLY.  

I HAD A PERIOD 11/27/13.  I STARTED FERTILITY BLEND THE FIRST DAY OF MY CYCLE.  I TOOK EXACTLY AS PERSCRIBED.  I STOPPED TAKING MY PRENATAL VITMAINS AND STARTED GERITOL (OLD WIVES TALE).  I ALSO BOUGHT PRE-SEED THE SAME DAY WITH AN OVULATION TEST KIT.  

AFTER SEVERAL YEARS OF NOTHING..................I HAD A POSITIVE HOME PREGNANCY TEST ON 12/20 AND AGAIN 12/21.

I CAN'T PROMISE THAT IT WILL WORK FOR YOU BUT I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHARE MY DAY BY DAY JOURNAL WITH ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED.  

I CREDIT THE COMBINATION OF GERITOL AND FERTILITY BLEND AND PRE-SEED.  I HAVE HAD SURGERIES, TAKEN EVERY FERTILITY DRUG ON THE MARKET, AND BEEN POKED AND PRODED 2-3 TIMES A MONTH FOR 2 YEARS AND NEVER GOT PREGNANT.  ONE MONTH OF NO DOCTORS AND NO PERSCRIPTION DRUGS AND FOR LESS THAN 1/2 THE COST OF OTHER TREATMENTS, I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Sorry, to answer your question...... I personally would keep taking fertility blend everyday until you have a confirmed pregnancy test.
I used to have irregular periods but, they have regulated now thanks to fb. I've been taking fertility blend for two months as my honey and I want a baby. I've noticed with fertility blend that it changed the color of my poo, I want sex in the middle of the night and before I go to work which is so not like me but, my sex drive has increased a lot. At first it would be a few times but, now sex, sex, sex is just like a craving. I know a person that got pregnant the third month taking fb and I hope it works. I brought these pills from a GNC store 2 months ago on sale for $29 and I am glad. I hope I become pregnant in the third month. I've been off birth control for 4 years. Good luck everyone but, I would definitely recommend fb. Best wishes to everyone trying to conceive.
Did it work?
so does fertility bend works anybody ?
I just bought the Fertility Blend by Solaray at the VitaminShoppe this past Friday.

The bottle says don't use more than 7 days consecutively.

Does other people do this?  Or do you take it 3 months or so straight without skipping days?

Thanks!

CuriousMom1200
i was wondering how fast did you get pregnant once taking fb?
I have just begun to take fb and I have reg periods my doctor says that I am healthy but no pregnancy I'm am nervous we as I have read a bunch of reviews I'll try...though
Hello Ladies I am 23 years old i will just tell you my past medical conditions have had my appendix erupt at 16 years old. 3 more surgeries after that because the bad acid fluids had to be flushed out. I remember they told me my ovaries were so cloudy that it would affect my ovary organ tissues something like that. I was too young for the doctors to really mind helping to tell me about my fertility. They just would tell me take birth control but I felt like that would make my chances when i get older harder. Once I turned 20 years old and been with my husband for 4 years sort of ttc nothing happened just Negatives. 3 years later Today still nothing its really hard not to stress about it time is going by so fast with my surgery before I don"t want to just think my surgery before did not affect me.

I got my af this month August 18 brown discharge it was really late that i thought i would be pregnant but :( nope the next couple of days heavy. On CD4 I finally got my FB and. CD9 (8/25 I just wanted to see and I was ovulating :) CD15 this morning STILL. Now i am just waiting for my BFP ").
I started taking fb first day menstrual normally last 5days only last three is that normal have that happen to anyone
plz help I've been trying and trying to have a baby bt nothing is happening so I saw this fb frm some1 tht they are really working.... so I want to ask whr can I get them plz help plz
Hello I just have a question for one who's had a tubal ligation who's trying to conceive taking fertility blend will it  help unblock the tubes naturally
Hi I've read on other sites that people have got pregnant within 3 weeks of taking fertility blend
I have irregular periods and it's hard for me to get pregnant but I took fertility blend for about two months and got pregnant.
Since how long u have been trying for a baby?     Let us know when u get pregnant.  I'm trying since 9 months for a baby
I took them and got pregnant in one month.
This post is old but I just started taking fertility blend a week ago and I had headaches for the first few days ,a lot of EWCM,tender breat  and spotting .What does this mean?
Sorry , so if you're period is irregular you can take fertility blend and it will help ? I need someone that's taken them to tell me about side affects or anything I should know before I buy ! Please !
I take fertility sp 1 blend to help conceive. I purchased it at vitaminworld and amazon.com for only like $ 12.

I have pcos. I took  fertility sp 1 blend back in 2015 to help with my period. I used it in hopes of getting a period. But instead I got pregnant. I ended up miscarrying about 10 weeks later. I have recently started taking fertility sp 1 blend again. I had to use a prescription to induce a period though. My period just doesn't exist at all otherwise. I started the Fertility sp 1 blend on the first day of my period (May 11, 2017). Therefore I have taken it for about a week. I plan to check ovulation using ovulation test strips this weekend to see if it aided in ovulation.

I have a 7 month old baby girl whom I conceived with using clomid.

I hope this information helps others going through this situation. :)
Where can I get them at me n my fiance been trying for about a yrs n half now but three months ago I got pregnant then when I was 9 weeks i had a miscargie 3 months ago ever since then we been trying to have another one but when I was supposed to start my period on the first of this month I was two weeks late I thought I was pregnant but the the 17th I got it beat my question is for u is do these pills work I wanna buy some but before I do I wanna know more about them
hi
I am in Nigeria I really want to take fertility blend but all the pharmacy shops i gone to do not have it. How and where can i get this FB
Hi i would like to.tey this but idk were u can get it at I live in California Madera were is the best place to get it at n dose it work