Who's with me on my 2WW?
Hello my Medhelp sistas,
     who's with me on my 2WW? My betas on 2/28/11.
SSBD to Us All!
Melanie

Hello all,

It's the final day of waiting. :0) I am officially 13dpiui/dpo. I can't wait to test in the morning.

rmmoye - How are you doing? Have you tested any more? Hope things are good. Keep us posted.

Good Luck to all.
yes i tested again yesterday and it turned out BFP quickly. I was hoping u would have already  posted. I am headed to the drs right now. The nausa is crazy strong. I am cramping a lot and am not sure with the think of it.    I am looking forwared to reading your post. Praying u get your BFP!!!
Unfortunately, I don't have good news. I woke up from dreaming that I was pregnant to having a BFN. :0( I am so sad right now. It was really hard telling my husband that it was negative again. I want to have hope that it's still early but I know that's probably not the case.  

Af is supposed to be here tomorrow. However, I have heard that the clomid can cause some to be late. If it does arrive on time, then we will have one more opportunity with clomid and IUI. Then our only option is IVF because my fsh is 15.

My friend's baby shower is this weekend and I really don't know if I can go. I have had my af at every baby shower I have attended. It seems like some sort of torture. I am so very happy for them but at the same time I am crying inside. I'm sorry to be a downer. I just feel so sad right now. I will test again tomorrow morning. Perhaps I do still have a chance.

rmmoye - I can not tell you how happy I am that we had a BFP this month. I hope everything goes great at your appt. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Good Luck to all.
Lc I am so sorry. I was hoping u would join me. Maybe it is too early. With my first BFP i got a BFn and then two days later got a BFP. I dont want to give u false hope but it can happen. If u need to vent or cry we are here for u. I know how u feel about baby showers when u r not prego.

All my BETA was 201.
hi everyone well i hope ur ok
well  i came on this morning 22days after ovulation. im very confused and worried. hope everyone else has more luck
Well for me I'm just waiting. I had a tiny bit of spotting once yesturday and again once today so I'm thinking "MAYBE" I ovulated on cd21 and this is the start of AF. It's just really irritating!  I want things to level out and know what to expect!

ladies i hate u r not getting better results. It will happen. I know it is hard to see but it will in time.  Better luck this month for all of you.
I tested again this morning and had another BFN. Af is supposed to arrive today. It's sad when you want your af to arrive so you can get things going again. I will continue to test until she arrives. You never know, it could be a miracle. lol

If af arrives, I will be on to my 3rd and final IUI. This process has been very stressful. I feel like I'm in limbo with everything. I will keep my fingers crossed for all of us. I know we will have our day soon. :0)

rmmoye - Thanks for all of the support. Your BETA looks great. You give us the hope to keep it up. I look forward to hearing about your journey. Good Luck and keep us posted. :0)
Hi all, well I've been a little m.i.a. lately, the days leading up to ovulation are so completely boring. Here I am only CD12, just waiting and looking forward to my little mini vacation, I really needed something to try to take my mind off ttc even for a little bit.
LC- We're all so sorry this wasn't the month for you :*(  I know we were all pulling for you and your hubby and hoping this was it.  We're all here for you if you need us. It sure does seem like torture that you keep getting AF on those baby shower weekends and I'm hoping you will be the next to send out invitations!!!  Good luck with whatever you decide to do this next go round. If you do choose IVF you are still able to use your own eggs right?    
@Cminamyer like you said atleast if you get crappy AF you can get a better idea of when you Ovulated right...I know this is just a totally stupid thought but thought I'd throw it out there anyways lol, but maybe you did actually O when you got your +ve opk so late in the game and that would put you like what 7/8?days or so post O with spotting? Who knows, just a thought it does seem way too late to O so more likely its just stupid AF showing up. Either way hoping you get some answers to this crazy cycle soon. : ) Keep us updated!  
@Blondebunny AF came on? or? BOO!!! you were 22 dpo with nothing and then got af? You must've O'd later than you think then right??? what do you think?  
@RM I cramped with both my kids every time around when my period "would've" shown up for the first 3-4 months, totally normal as long as no heavy bleeding : ) Your number sounds great, and nausea is the pitts, hopefully it only last for a short time and then subsides!  
Cminamyer I like Echo's thought. No false hopes but u never know. it does sound like a possibility to me.

Lc I know u hate this. I hate it for u  is your dr willing to try injectables with the iui. that is what i did and it happened 2 out of 3 timesforme. They r strongr so they give u a better chance. I AM STILL HOPING U R JUST late in implation which means your numbers would rise slower. until Af comes i like to hold out hope.

Echo thanks for letting me know that. i didnt cramp with my first two so it has me a little worried. Dh seems to think it is implation. He is hoping for 2.  he says that it give is more of a chance of one of them staying.

ladies iwill give u one more story of hope. Sherry is in one of my other groups. she has been trying for 2 and 1/2 yrs. Re wouldnt let her do iui this month. She was also not on meds because she went from ob to RE. Her and Dh only got to bd once during there peek time due to him being on swing shift.She got her BFP friday. WE are two days apart.  YOur time will come. Dont give up.
How many days po were you when you got your 201 hcg rm?  My 14dpo was 138.3 on this Monday.
Im out, my af came today. Tomorrow I will start my second day of clomiphene citrate.
My second round of clomiphene citrate (cd 2-6) I meant
Hi everyone.  i am new to the site.  where was all of this love for my 2ww.  i couldn't find a soul lol.  After all that waiting, i missed my appointment on Monday, couldn't make it today and the rest of the week doesn't look promising.  Although, I did test last week cause for some reason i can feel every little thing.  especially after the 7th time and it came up positive.  i am so happy cause i had a failed ivf just last month.  Good luck to you all.  Blowing baby dust.

rmmoye- i knew you were from your first post.  congrats... whats your due date?  I would love to have someone to chat with cause i have had a lot of preemies that didn't make it.
This is your month.  Our due dates will be neck in neck.  Goood Luck to you.
Well, I tested again today and it was BFN. My af was supposed to arrive yesterday. Now I just wish she would arrive so I could move on. This is so frustrating. Maybe she will come today. :0/
lc- Boo booo boooo bfn's.  so sorry again : (  I totally know the feeling of just wanting to move on...I had the same feeling last month, its like now that I know I'm not, at least let me just move onto cd1. Thank goodness first day of flow is day 1.  My cycle is also 34-35 days long too and I don't O til cd18-20 usually so it always feels like the longest months!! Once you get AF you're going to do one more round of IUI?
md- sorry you're out this month, but welcome to the group and keep us updated on how this month goes. I'm on cd13 now, but probably have another 7 days til I will actually O, so I'm just in the waiting game too.
momof7- congrats!! was this cycle IVF as well? That's awesome news, there are a zillion great women on here to connect with and get support from. Hopefully you can get into a dr. soon!! Keep us posted : )    
Lc I hate this for you. Keep us updated gil.

X ayz I did beta on 16 dpiui.

All my beta went to 230. I have vey little hope. Please pray for me. I am trying to stay positive.
rmmoye - Please keep your hope up and stay positive. I will pray for you and your little one. I really hope and pray that everything will work out. Please keep us posted.

echo - Yes, I will do one more IUI with clomid. I guess I only have a few attempts at IUI because my FSH is 15. However, my doctor seemed optimistic with the IUI's. I really hope that IUI #3 will be my lucky one. I hate the thought of IVF.

This has been a difficult day. I have been very down all day. I can typically hold it together but today I just feel depressed. I really appreciate being able to chat with you guys. I have to say that it really helps me to feel better. I look forward to checking in to see how everyone is doing.  
LC- really hoping that iui 3 is the charm for you girl...I can imagine how hard it would be to think of moving onto ivf after already going through what you've gone through.  Lets just hope it doesn't go that far. Your doc seems to be optimistic so I will be praying for you that this one is it!!!  I really wish there was anything I could say to make you feel better, but we all know there isn't, ttc is such an emotional and mental rollercoaster...just know, we're all here for you and will support you as much as we can for being cities/countries away : )  
echo - Thank you so much. :0) I feel better today. My af still hasn't arrived but I assume it's from the clomid. I was reading on the internet that it can cause it to be late. :0/ For now, it's just a waiting game.

Hopefully, you will have a BFP also. :0) Where are you with this cycle? Are you in the dreaded TWW yet?

rmmoye - I hope everything is ok. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  
Not in the dreaded 2WW yet, I'm on cd14, last month I didn't a +ve opk til cd20!  My cycle is 34 days long so its normal I guess, just feels like every cycle is soooooo long!  I'm actually taking this month easy because I've planned a trip next month and I'm not too keen on the idea of worrying about being pregnant while I'm in another country when I'm supposed to have betas done every other day.  Its only a 4 day trip but I don't want to really have to worry about that unless I absolutely have to. Having said that, I'm not "avoiding" getting pregnant cause with my odds it would be stupid to do that, but at the same time I'm not doing opk's this month, just going with the flow.
rmmoye- let us know asap tomorrow what the deal is! We're all nervously waiting and praying for you!        
echo - I don't blame you for taking some time off. It sounds nice. I just told my husband we should take a vacation. :0)

I still haven't received my af. :0/ I am now 3 days late. I took another test this morning but it was still BFN. I'm going to wait until Monday and if she still hasn't arrived, then I will call for a blood test. I'm not sure what to think about all of this. I'm never late but this was my first time on clomid. Sooooo, it is probably from the clomid. Who know's. lol

Good Luck to all. We need some more BFP's.
Lc Let us know how the test goes. I dont know how clomid effects people.

Echo Good luck this cycle.

All Thanks for the Prayers. I dont guess this is my turn after all. my numbers dropped to 185. They told me i am losing it. This is a long hard road, but God knows what i can handle. I guess 4 years of ttc wasnt long enough. I had hoped that the 3rd time would be a charm but it looks like we are going for # 4.  I am thanking God for the unseen blessing in this and trying to prepare for meeting the two little boys we are looking at adopting later today.  

Good luck to all trying this month.
I should let you know i am heart broken but a iam also thankful that i am losing it now instead of a few months from now. I am also thankful because me getting prego ment that my endo is not back yet so i dont have to have the surgery.
I don't know how you stay so strong..you are an amazing women and I'm so sorry you have to go through all this again!  It is definitely a good thing the endo is not back and you can find even the tiniest positive in the situation if any!! Good luck today with your meeting, hope it all goes well for you.  You're in my thoughts all the time right now and send me an email if you need to talk!

im sorry about what happened and you have to go through it all again, i was happy when i saw one of us got a bfp.
you seem strong, so carry on being string i know its hard, but all of us must be strong to go through this every month.
good luck in what you choose to do next.
Wow, very sorry to hear rmmoye, I was rooting for you along with others.  You are very right though it is better now.  I have had 5 losses all in my second trimester. 20 hours of labor each and three days in the hospital of hearing babies crying and congratulations to everyone else cause you are on the baby ward no fun at all.  It is so hard but a little easier.  I don't want you to give up though.  you can take a break, you can look to adopt but i know you can pull through at the end.  I did with my sixth.  Please keep me posted and Good luck to all that you choose.
rmmoye - I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am to hear about what's happening. I will continue to pray that things will work out. It's really great to hear that you might have the option to adopt. What a special gift. :0) Please let us know how you are doing and if you had an opportunity to adopt your two little boys.

Update - Well, I'm 20 dpiui and af still hasn't arrived. :0/ I had very light spotting on Tuesday and Saturday. I thougth it could be af but then nothing arrived. I have tested several times all BFN's. I decided to wait until Monday and if no af, then I will have a blood test. This is driving me crazy!!!!
for now they are not offically up for adoption yet. just in foster care. we neither one know how to feel about it.  Ther was not that instant connection. they were cute and fun to play with but it didnt bother me to leave them. i guess it could be because it was my first time meeting them. i will keep u up dated. we also go to our final class for the baby adoption Friday. So that door is open also.

Lc Let us know how the blood test turns out.

Thanks for all of the prayers ladies.

Mommy of 7 I am not giving up just having doughts as to if it will ever happen. most women progress a little each time. i am actually degressing and they say nothing is wrong. I feel blessed i didnt have to go through what u went through. My heart breaks for you. How were u so strong?  
Its totally normal to have that issue of not bonding right away. I think maybe people (not you) go in thinking there's gonna be this connection, but a lot of times even with really little ones bonds have to be built and sometimes worked at.  I'm sure you learn about bonding and stuff in your classes.  And I know you understand its hard to judge things from one visit too right. But you've also been through a lot emotionally lately even if you think you're just fine now!  Give yourself a bit of a break emotionally to get back to where you need to get and keep up with the visits IF that's the direction you decide to go. Whatever you decide we're here for you and always willing to give you the support you need : ) Best of luck R.          
Thanks u r correct. I will let u know how the next visit goes.
I have no nausa today. I am going in for blood work on friday. I think it is crazy but dr requires it and dh said that we needed to do it so he would keep seeing me. Plus poor thing is hoping that maybe 3 eggs were attached and only two were lost. I feel bad that he still has hope. I know Friday is going to be a let down for him.
So sorry to hear what you are going thru. :(
So you have to be monitored to make sure its going down all the way to zero right? I guess its for your own safety in a way to make sure its not stuck anywhere which could be dangerous!
With IUI is it common for that many eggs to expell? I don't know much about it, I was asking my friend the other day because she has done IUI's before and she wasn't 100% sure. I didn't know if you have like 3 or 4 around the right size, will they all go? Or will only the largest one or two?

On an unrelated topic, I'm 1dpo now, had my pos opk 2 days ago and yesterday and temp went up this morning so I'm guessing I O'd yesterday sometime. We Bd'd so far at all the right times I guess and used pre-seed since again I had zero cm, at least externally I had none! Again I had cramping, twingy pains on the side with no tube for the second month.  The first month I had no pains on that side at all, and now two in a row Ovulation pains on the wrong side.  I'm frustrated beyond belief but I know at this point I have done all I can do in terms of doing everything right...if my body doesn't want to help me out there's not much I can do with only one tube but hope that maybe next month finally I will have better luck. I also know the only true way of knowing what side ovulated is with U/S...I'm not hopeful, but at least I know whatever I could've personally done this month has come and gone.    
it depends upon the women and the cycle. it also depends upon the meds she is on. i was on shots. they know i had 3 with in the size to go but they are never sure if they actually all get fertlized or if they will latch. U never really know.

Echo I am so glad u are 1 day past Oing. That is exciting. Maybe this will be the month for u. Maybe it was from the right side and u r just having pain on the wrong side because because u oed from both sides. GL girl.

I am new to this and was so glad to find it. I am 10 dpiui and I am going nuts waiting to test. This is our 5th iui and our first with clomid. The thrd time worked but we lost it at 7 weeks. The doc is only giving us one more shot and then it's onto ivf. I have had some cramping for the past 2 days and don't know what to think of that. Time goes by so quickly normally but these 2 weeks are always the slowest.
Well, my beta test on Monday was negative. I'm really frustrated because before taking clomid, my af was never late. Now I have to take Norethindrone for 10 days to start my af again. Has anyone here taken Norethindrone before?

Once I get my af, I will start clomid again and have IUI #3. It will be our final attempt at IUI then it's onto IVF. I really hope it works this time around. I just glad I'm not waiting anymore. My 2ww turned into a 3ww. lol

Good Luck to all. Hopefully we will have lots of BFP's this month. :0)
LC I was hoping that u would tell us that it was +.  My heart breaks for u. I hope it does work for u this time. Have u talked to your Dr about using injectables with the iui before u move on to ivf? Clomid didnt help me. I am doing injectables and they have done the trick 2/3 iui's. They are more expensive but cheeper then ivf.GL girl.

Hoping34 I hope u get a bfp. keep us updted. This group of girls is wonderful at helping u get through the tough times.
I'm after first IVF ( one embryo transferred) and my beta is on 04/15.
I enjoy reading all of these posts about your experiences, share your joy and sadness.
Glad that there is a place like this where you can speak and be understood...
Good luck to all of you!
I dont understand my dr's office. I started today and they still wont cancle my appointment. It is required that they follow it up in order to ensure my health is where it should be and that i dont still have anything going on in me. GRR!!!! IF i started them i am not prego!!! My levels have already dropped on one blood test.

now for so true venting. My bio father(bf) has not really been there for me my entire life!!! When is started dating my dh he wanted to have something to do with me and dh because he thought dh's family had money. (They are middle class.) He said infront of dh girl lock your claws into that one his family is rich. I regreated at that point trusting him again and letting him back in. Dh and i had been dating for about a year and that was the first time he had meet him and the second time i had seen him in that year. After several more let downs i just cut him out of my life! After 20+ years of broken promises u just learn to say i have had enough. Well the first time i got prego BF decided to contect me and beg me to forgive him. it took me some time but i decided i would communicate through emails. well when i lost the baby he disappeared again. Now i get a phone call from his wife saying he is in icu and wants to see me. I dont know what to do. He only cares when it effects him. it Hurts me!!! He is 30 minutes from my house in the hospitle. Do i go see him? i know i will regreat it if he dies but i dont want to get hurt again. I dont want to let him in just to have him do his normal thing and when he gets better he says i care but U have to do all of the work even though i am the father. Ok i am done venting and taking up your time.
hoping34- oh good luck girl!!!!! When are you testing? We need some bfp's! Keep us updated! Are you having any symptoms?
Juana- good luck to you too!!!! You don't have betas til the 15th...wow that seems so far away!! : ( We're here for you on the wait, and hoping you get your bfp!!
LC-So sorry about the crappy beta. Also really annoying that it affected your cycle. I know how frustrating that is..after my hsg my period was late and I was so upset. You just wanna move on and you can't! I know the feeling. Hopefully with these meds it comes sooner than expected and you can move on quicker. keep us posted and let us know how it goes!
Rm- Thats a crazy story. I had my stepfather in my life since age 2, and lost complete touch with my BioF when I was in gr.7. I didn't get back in touch with him until about october of last year when he moved back here. I never missed him to tell you the truth cause my stepfather has been my dad for as long as I have been alive basically. It was really really awkward to be honest when we met up again for the first time, like I didn't know him at all. He had never met my kids and I'm sure it was awkward for him too. We stay in touch via email and visit every once in a while. Its hard because I feel like I don't really know him, its forced, he really has never been my dad, and because of my stepfather being so amazing, I never lacked for a father.  But I feel like I have to make the effort to keep him in my life for my kids sake and because he is my biodad.  I know it will get easier and more natural but that will take years!  Like you, I felt like he was the adult and HE should've kept in touch, that it wasn't my responsibility, but I can't change that now so I have to move forward and try at least.  That being said, my dad hasn't said the ridiculous things your dad has said, and has genuinely made the effort all around, not broken promises since he's been back etc. So you have every right to want to turn around and walk away. I do think though that you should visit him in the hospital. You will truly feel awful if something happens and you didn't go see him.  It sounds awful, but you should do this for yourself more than anything...you will need some kind of closure, and god forbid something happens you will feel terrible.  Unfortunately as its gone with the rest of your life with your father, you need to be the bigger person.  You don't have to let him in again, just go see him and go slowly from there.  What is wrong with him if you don't mind me asking?  
I would love to tell u i know what was wrong with him but i dont even think he knows. I know he wasnt always this way but from 4 to 27 it has been 1 let down after another. U r correct. I should go see him for my sake. i will let u know how he is.

I had a step father come in to my life at 12 and he is a good Dad. that is what i call him Dad. Step dads are blessings from God to us and our moms.
rmmoye - good luck with the visit. I think it's the right thing to do but I would probably really struggle with it if it were me. The way I look at it is sometimes you need to do things you don't want to, but at least you will not regret not doing them 10 years from now.

No symptoms on this end. Actually, it looks like my af is coming to a slow start. Sigh. At least I don't have to be kept in suspense for another 4 days. One more iui left and we're debating whether to use the clomid again or not. I was told that it only increases chances by 5% but we did get a BFP after a natural cycle.

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else out there in the 2ww. It's so great to be able to talk with people who understand.
Hoping i hate this for u. I was hoping for a bfp. IF it were me i would do what would give me the best chance. I do injectables with my iuis. i figured if i am paying that much for iui then 500 more is not a lot if it gives me several more follicles (sp). Good luck with whatever u decide.
Ok to be honest I don't know much about meds yet, but my RE told my bff that he doesn't like clomid, and usually prescribes Gonal-F.  Again I don't know much about this, but it is an injectable!  Anyone know anything about that drug?
BTW, anyone heard anything from cminamyer? She hasn't dropped in for a long time and I've been wondering how she's doing???
Echo I am on Gonal F each time i do my iuis. it seems to wook well for me. get get at least 2 follicls each time. usally 3-4. I dr likes the injectables better also. They cost a little bit more but it appears they up your chances and work a lot better.

I havent heard anything from her. She may have decided to take a break. I did for a few months after my last mc.
Well its been quiet on our little 2ww thread here hasn't it! I'm sitting at 8dpo now soon to be 9dpo since its almost bed time here : ) I had my U/S today and had a really great tech who showed me both my ovaries and said it really looked like my RIGHT ovary was the one that Ovulated!!! Yahoo. So I guess my O pains were just tricking me and I did O on the side with my tube : ) My left ovary was just this circular white type mass, and my right ovary had this huge almost bubble coming off of it, black inside meaning no fluid, just a burst follicle so she said I can't quote her, which I understand because the u/s techs have to be careful with what they say...but she said her professional opinion is that it was definitely the right side. And after seeing it, the left was just this little unassuming white thing and my Right one definitely looked like it just saw some action.  It was funny because when she asked me where abouts in my cycle I was she was absolutely shocked when i said 8 days past ovulation...she said she never hears anyone come in and know exactly where they're at right to the day, I laughed and said ya I'm pretty on the ball about that, and I do opk's and also bbt. To me it seems almost more foreign that someone WOULDN'T have a good idea where they're at...but I guess if you're not actively trying it makes sense.  
So anyways, now I just sit back and wait, I'm not testing, I'm going on vacation in 9 days so I'm not testing til I get back, that is of course if I don't get AF next Weds when its due.  So I guess fingers crossed, to be totally honest I'm okay either way this month, and that's a good place to be at : )
How is everyone else doing? Where is everyone else at?
Rm-how are you?
i m 10/11 dpo. and waiting is killing me.