Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Wish me GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Wish me GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

I'm planning to end up pregnant for Christmas that way I can give my fiancé the best CHRISTMAS PRESENT anyone know some tips how to get pregnant or what to take?
well, my main tip, is enjoy it! lol Dont try and try and try, it takes the fun out. Another is I am not sure how long you have been trying, but It can take a while to concieve (conceive) ( It took me three years.. but from medical reasons. Others it can take anywhere from a month to a year.) But try buying ovulation test, keeping your hips up while and after the trying to concieve (conceive). Also start to take your prenatals now. Its better for you and the baby as well. As for medication you can take. I only know of actual prescrpton meds. tht my dr prescribed Sorry. But Good Luck, I hope you and your husband get th best xmas gift ever!
Folic acid and ovulation tests :-) good luck :-)
it took us one month of trying to conceive. I was so surprised cuz I tried for 2 years with my ex and It was a no-go. but ashkevin is right, just enjoy it. I hope the best for you and your husband :) that would be an amazing Christmas present, for both of you :)
Thank you so much I will try that :)
Is that good for the baby to?
Yeah its great f baby they advise to take them 3months prior to getting pregnant! I did take them! There not harmful,  good luck ooo and holding ur legs up afterwards to keep sperm up is also good :-)
Bump