Wishing for baby
My husband and I (we're both 30) have been trying to get pregnant for a year now, and we recently decided to go get checked out. The news was shocking as well as devastating, as the doctor told us, quite callously I might add, that he had a zero sperm count. It was shocking because when I had checked the results online, it hadn't listed a sperm count, but it had listed percentages for his motility and quality etc. That test showed the motility as being low but the quality being over 50% or something like that. When I brought that up she said the test was erroneous, and that even when they saw sperm it was only 2mil, but that was a mistake.
Has anyone every had an erroneous exam before? Now I'm sure there is something wrong based on the fact that we aren't getting pregnant, but low sperm seems like a preferred diagnosis over zero sperm.
Anyone been a similar situation? Any advice?

Also, how does the while donor sperm thing work? How expensive is IVF?

I'm praying that is just a hormonal or obstruction that can be fixed...<3 Praying hard.
Well, while you are praying, go to a good urologist and get another analysis done.  First thing when given a diagnosis like this is to get a second opinion, from someone who you are sure knows what he is doing.
I agree with AnnieBrooke.  Get a second opinion, particularly if this doctor was calloused with you.  There's no need to put up with that behavior.