Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
With GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE: GOD IS ABLE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

If you Believe GOD (YAHWEH) is able, I encouraged you to jump on this wagon. With our Faith we shall overcome our obstacles of infertility.
What are you believing GOD for?
No matter how long it takes I believe GOD will bring it to pass in His son JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN!
lets all stand together and believe God for our miracles!
I am believing God for 7 more kids born from my womb and no one else's. All of my kids filled with the Holy Ghost and including my son I have now. I also Believing God for my husband to be saved and filled with the Holy Ghost. Lord I believe in You and for these blessings to come to pass in Your son Jesus mighty name Amen!

I am cd11 0r 12, no postive opk
Cd 11 no postive opk
Hello, Yeah,am a definite believer in the God who is the same yestr, today now & foreva more. I'm trusting Him for my miracle babies which I believe is pretty soon. Been married for 2 1/2 yrs now, attempted an IVF last yr abt ds same time dat failed after being diagnosed with bilateral tubal blockage. I decided 2 let go & let God & soon the cries of twin babies shall echo in our home IJN. I believe I will soon testify 2 this whole universe d wonders & mystery of d lover of my soul Jesus Christ.
Thanks for the great reminder of who makes good on his promises. I have so  been lacking in my faith since my misscarriage in March. I just feel like I was cheated. Could you ladies please pray for me?
Yes I will pray for you Jennen, God is able and whatever you lost He always restores double. I am also sorry you have a miscarriage. I know its hard to trust God in our storms but we as believers must! Faith is our only way to get God's attention. He responds by our faith and persistance. Always pray and thank HiM anyway!!!! God always perform miracles each and everyday!!!
Hello Yoncee, that's the best thing to do is to Let Go and Let God, me too also. I was so worrying after worrying that I decide to just really let go of it all. I still take care of my body but in My heart I know God is going to do it. I am putting my Trust in the one who made me and gave me life.
Cd 12 or 13 no positive opk
God is able!!!! I believe my TIME is NOW!!!! We walk by FAITH and not by SIGHT!!!!
God has called US to fruitful from the Beginning!!! God is NOT a man that HE should lie!!!! Testimonies are coming soon!!!! stay tuned =)
God is great! However, my faith has been lacking ever since I get a BFN. I feel horrible for feeing this way at times. Thank you for the reminder that God makes all things possible. Please pray for me and I will do the same. SSBD.
Thank you ladies do much! Iteans a lot and to know that others are praying makes me feel like I am not alone.
Amen Yramacias I will pray for you. Don't get discouraged because you got a BFN!!!! GOD is still well in the blessing business. We don't know what GOD is doing in our midst but just know He is there for us and the blessings always show up right on time! GOD is able and I encourage you not to lack faith but have even more faith in HIM. Faith please's GOD and without faith its impossible to please HIM. You have to know who you Love and SERVE!!!! cause girl WE serve a  MIGHTY GOD!!! Remember GOD says Bless are they who WAIT on the LORD!!! Wait on GOD!!!! you will see!!! Be bless my sister!
Jennen3105, you are NEVER alone!!!! GOD is always with you even when you think you are alone... (((hugs)))
Thank you for the good post. I've been TTC for a year and a half now and have completely lost faith. I've been trying to stay positive and give it to God but sometimes that's hard. This was encouraging because we need to be grateful regardless of what situation we are in. God is good all the time. All the time God is good.
Amen Swtshae!!! GOD is certainly GOOD ALL the TIME!!!!
I believe that with each of our faith we shall overcome infertility!!!
Lets ALL stand in agreement with one another and pray for one another!
Also I want everyone to speak life over their womb everyday!!!
Say in the Name of JESUS my womb is open and bless!
Swtshae I encourage you to speak life into your own life!!! God said we can have whatever we ask if we BELIEVE!!!
I BELIEVE!!!! who else stands with me? All of you
Also lets help one another out by stating what you are doing naturally to help concieve (conceive)?

I am taking multivitamin, Bee prooplis, vitex, metfromin, fertility sp blend,b12, flax seed, also I am doing opk's
Also if you can't concieve (conceive) naturally, then what fertility treatment are you doing or plan on doing?

Remember to always pray first before doing anything as Yahweh is a jealous GOD. Don't do anything own your own, ask first. Be bless everyone =)
I believe GOD is in our midst right now!!! He hear us
CA25 I couldnt thank you enough for your post :) I needed this reminder that w/ God all things are possbile. Thank you! xoxo
Hi all!! I have a wonderful husband that God blessed me with. We have been ttc for 5+ years. We got pregnant naturally after 2+ years of trying and mc at 12 wks.  Got pregnant again with IUI several months later and mc on due date of first one at 10 wks.  I have had several miscarriages in the 5 years + 2 surgeries and 5 iui's. iui #1 and 3 worked plus a few natural pregnancies.

We adopted two wonderful little boys  in January after having them for for almost a year. They are a blessing form God.

I believe that God will bless us with more children from my womb.  For thos of u who are so tried of trying or feel like God has given up on u pray for peace! God gave it to me and can give it to u.  I m not saying it is an easy road and i dont get up set at times but i am saying i always trust in him and his will. I know God has a plan.   There are 7 women in the Bible that all tried to conceive and had trouble. 6 of them where blessed women and had great sons!!!
Amen rmmoye!!!! Glory to God for your two lilttle boys!!! and I also stand in agreement with you that you will have more from your own womb indeed!!! God is able!!! I believe each woman in the bible who had trouble concieving that God was doing a work greater than them just having a baby!!! He was setting them up for a supernatural blessing. Because like you said rmmoye they had great sons who did the will of Yahweh in Heaven!!! God says if we turn from evil and humble ourselves and pray then HE will hear from heaven and heal our land!!!! How awesome is that? Awesome!!!  He said none of us will be barren or miscarrying but will be fruitful and multiplying in a land filled with milk and honey!!! and we know GOD does not LIE!!!! I encourage everyone to pray and turn from evil, whatever it is repent and ask God to forgive us!!! God is so loving, He wants to give each and everyone of us the desire of our hearts in His son Jesus mighty name Amen!!!
Yrmacis to GOD be ALL the GLORY!!!
He know we ALL need reminder of who is in Control of our lives!!!
God is able!!! I believe all on this wagon will conceive and have all the babies they desire in JESUS mighty name AMEN!!!!!
Also if you have a bible I encourage you to read the prayer of Hannah in 1 Samuel Ch2. Its a powerful prayer, Read it out loud over your womb while laying hands on your womb!!! Hannah couldn't concieve (conceive) either for awhile and God has blessed her!!! God is the same Yesterday, Today and forevermore!
Hi ladies. I'm currently in my two week wait pray that you all will touch and agree with me for a bfp! Praying for you all.
Amen Sweetpea504 I touch and agree with you for your BFP!!! God is able!!! I will be praying for you!!!

Hi everyone, well today was one of the moments where I reflect that my friend just had her son yesterday and my sister -in-law is pregnant and I will be hosting her baby shower on the 26. I feel so jealous and sad :(. I almost waiver in my faith until I had to call the prayer line cbn for prayer! Thank GOD I did cause I was weak and was having all sorts of negative thoughts enter my mind. I know this to shall pass but at times I wonder when. Also most everyone in my circle got prego and I am feeling left out and like freak. I know God is able but I am human and get weak. We all must stick together thats I wanted people to join this wagon to lift one another up when one is down, to encourage eachother and most importantly pray for one another. GOD is so good and I love him dearly.

How is everyone else doing?
Praise the LORD!!!!

How is everyone doing today?
I am going to do another opk later today
Yesterday opk was neg
I also check my cervical fluid and its a lil sticky so hopefully soon
Amen I trust in God to do the impossible his did it before and I trust him to do it again I'm a true believer and I stand on his word everyday and I trust he'll make me a mom by next year holding he or she anyway so Glory be to God.. *
I am believing and trusting in GOD to bless myself and my boyfriend with children. to raise them to love and serve his name. to keep our relationship strong and faithful to him and each other. In his Holy name I pray. Amen
Amen thats right GLORY to GOD for ALL His blessings, promises. faithfulness and LOVE!!! most of all SALVATION!!!!
Amen Bakergurl, GOD will surely bless you with children but first He must do things in His order and that is marriage first. One thing GOD does not do is dwell in sin. I had to learn this myself as I was trying to get pregnant with my then boyfriend, He is my Husband now so GLORY to GOD for that!!! It wasn't easy. I had to repent for my sins of fornication, turn from sin which was not to have sex until marriage. It was hard considering everyone was popping up pregnant in my circle. But GOD says OBEDIENCE is better then SACRIFICE. So I chose to obey! Pray to Yahweh and ask Him to lead you and your boyfriend heart to marriage. Repent first, ask for forgiveness. GOD loves you and so do I. So I am not going to lie to you. GOD will be more please this way :) Be bless my sister
GOD is so good!!!!
I got my Yes plus ovulation =)

Thank you JESUS!!!!! I love you LORD!!!
How is everyone else?
Ok so I just BD!!! I elevated my hips also,
GOD is so GOOD!!!!
How are you all doing?
What cycle day are you all on?
What are you trying this cycle?
GOD is good!!!!
Praise HIM!!!! Haleijuah!!!

How is everyone????
I'm blessed!!!
Where is everyone :/
Ca25 I am sorry i was  busy the the boys and dont get on everyday.  I am glad u are feeling better.  I do like u and get down every once in a while but God always brings me back up.  This has been over a year now but i will give u the story. I have to say my hardest time was last year when my inconsiderate friend was pregnant. she was my best friend until that time now i am her best friend and she is still what i consider a friend. i would be there for her  if she needed me but I now know i have better friends. she called me crying because she was pregnant. this was after several years of trying and 3 miscarriages that she knew about.  she then ask me to do her baby shower when she was only a few weeks pregnant and i live 2 hours away from her.  She called me several times during the pregnancy telling me if she knew what it was like she would have never gotten pregnant. she told me she didnt want the baby at times.  she told me she didnt know what i wanted to go on with trying to get pregnant when i already had two boys i had adopted.  It took weeks for her to say thank you for the baby shower. She left me and her mother to clean up after the shower and  didn't take one gift with her. she complained about the stuff she got.  She even ask me to be in the delivery room with her.  I said no to that request. ... i am telling u to tell u that u can get through it and God does have a purpose for this.  I learned that she was selfish and self centered and that everyone was right who had left her behind.  I chose to still keep her as a friend and be a guide for her but to put her opinion and the way she treated me at the back of my life and to move other people more to the front of my life.
Now when i see a lady with i baby i smile and thank God for my blessing he is preparing for me. i dont ask how crack heads and women who dont want there kids can have them and us who so desperately want the struggle.  i trust that he knows what is best.

I loved your prayer. She is one of those 7 women i was talking about.
Rmmoye Thank you for the story of the seven women who couldn't concieve (conceive). I knew of a few women but not all!!! They're  stories are very powerful and beautiful!!! I can only imagined what they had felt and went through time after time of not knowing if it will happen. I know they had probably wanted to give up at times but they did not and GOD surely blessed them. GOD is very Faithful. He knows our hearts and desires. I always look at my sisters. I have 2 and they had mulitply pregnancies and only kept 2 both of them. Now me, I am very grateful for my son who is 9, only had one pregnancy. GOD told me I will have 7. He told me this twice now. and HE backed it up in His word! I dont know how He is going to get all 7 out of me lol but I will trust HIM!!!

Rmmoye, I am so sorry your friend will do that to you. When people start saying Oh I wish I wasn't pregnant, or Oh I am tired of being pregnant, Why did I get pregnant etc that means they haven't struggle for something long enough. I am telling once you struggle and have to wait on GOD to bring you out. I am telling you, your whole conversation begins like this. OH I am so thankful for Life, for Health, for my Husband, Children, JOB etc You began to thank GOD everyday!!! Your heart becomes Grateful and Thankful!!! I think it is good that we have to struggle because we wouldn't rely on GOD like we are if we didn't. We probably wouldn't even acknowledge HIM until something bad happens to us. GOD doesn't want that, He wants a relationship with us. To Have fellowship with Him everyday!!! I love talking to GOD. I know HE is listening. I tell Him every thing I can think of. Yes infertility is hard!!! very hard especially when everyone is pregnant all around you!!! But we will get through this!!! This to shall pass. GOD has brought me out all my trials and tribulations and I pretty sure He has to you and everyone going through something. I just our time will come for all of us and we will be testimonies!!! Things will get better WHY? Because GREATER is HE that is in US than he thats in the world!!! Be bless my sisters!!! GOD is more than able!!!
Hey ladies I am sorry its been a while since I have been on. My phone wouldn't open the rest of the thread. Thank you ladies so much for praying for me. I do feel that the Lord is working in me but I am just at a stage were I am feeling lost and forgotten. Mostly by m own doing. I just feel as if I cant figure out what is that the Lord wants from me. Thanks to the lady that posted about the barren women of the Bible. That is something I really needed to be reminded of.
Hi Jennen3105,I really encourage you to just ask God what He wants from you!! I believe He just wants you to love  HIM with your whole heart, mind and soul. He wants a relationship with you!!! He just want you to trust Him ans to fully rely on His trust! Girl I know its hard especially when things look dark. Pray to Him!!! He is ready to listen as I type. GOD knows your desires so just give them to HIM now!!!
Oh my goodness I think you are so right! I weeped with tears when I read what you wrote! I haven't prayed like that in a long time! Thanks for being a willing steward to the spirit to tell me what I have been needing to hear! It makes me feel like He is listening to me after all just needed to be willing to share the burden. Thanks so much!
Jennen3105 Give all Glory to GOD!!! He is the one who's what you need :) Be bless  my sister!!! You are more the conquer through our LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST!!!!
Hey there. I don't check here daily, but wanted to say hey and that GOD is still good. We've decided to take a break from things until we go to the fertility specialist in the future. I do feel a lot better relaxing about this whole baby thing. It's not consuming my mind like it usually does. I'm just trying to wait until my time comes. Good luck ladies with TTC and though it's so easy to become weak and tired when we're not getting what we want, know He does have a plan for us.
Amen Swtshae God is Good!!! I believe all of our time are coming very soon!!! God bless you at your fertility appointment!!! Pray for wisdom first and pray for God to lead you to the best doctor!!! God bless you
Hello Everyone, God is so Good!!!
Please keep everyone in prayer
God bless you all
I think I am 1dpo :/
Where is everybody on their cycles?
I have no clue. Not keeping up with it this time around. I'll let you know any news on my end. God Bless!
Amen Swtshae, and ok thanks!!!
GOD bless you as well :)

I think im 2dpo or 1...who knows
GOD is so GOOD!!!
Going to CHURCH today to give GOD all the GLORY!!!!
Hello dear,sorry bn off awhile, really really apreciate ur posts and the constant reminder that God is more than able, well bn taking tabs folic acid 4mg daily since July this yr, cutting down on sugary drinks, trying as much as possible not 2 fuss over this pregnancy issue, but just as u said we r humans & sometimes get weak due to circumstances arnd us,but I choose 2 encourage myself with the promises of God. It will surely come thru 4 all of us IJN.

Rmmoye: really grt reading ur 1daful post abt the 7 biblical women,wat a sweet reminder that God is in the business of still making miracles & he's not gonna stop just yet. Praying ur miracle babies come pretty soon,don't stop blvin

ALL: wen u r down & out & think God has 4gotten u,just know it's 1 of the devil's dirty tricks. God is not finished with us yet. He will do exceedingly abundantly above all we cud ever imagine or think of. Shalom sisters it is well with our souls IJN!
Hey Yoncee!!!
Amen and Glory to GOD!!! and YES you're right WE will ALL have our Babies!! In GOD's timing. GOD knows our hearts and I believe HE will meet each desire in HIS time and according to HIS will!!!! but like you said its hard :( at times especially when its not happening when you want it to! GOD bless you Yoncee in Jesus name Amen!

God bless us ALL in JESUS name AMEN!!!

The sermon today at church was JESUS will come in any darkness. I knew GOD was speaking to me because for the past few years I have been in darkness and trying to overcome it til this day. GOD has been working this thing out for me but I am still going through. Yesterday I knew why I wasn't getting pregnant and I thought it was because of what's happening to me. I pray everyday to Yahweh in Heaven. I love to call GOD by His name, that way I know He knows I am talking to him since satan thinks he's god too. but HE's not!!! YAHWEH is the only GOD I SERVE!!!
When I have fear then the evil thoughts come and torment comes from the devil putting evil thoughts in my mind about GOD. I hate this and it won't stop until I don't fear :(. Please pray for me Ya'll. Thanks and I will do the same for all of you.

Yahweh Bless us in JESUS name AMEN <3
jenn: We all have those days where we just wish God could tell us what he wants of us. It doesnt work that way any more and we just have to hope and pray we get it right.

Yoncee: i am glad the post could help u. it helped me. i read it for the first time over a year ago. I still have doughs on if i am meant to be a mother. Maybe God  thinks i am not good enough  is what i think some days. I Just have to keep trusting that God has a plan that i dont know.

Swtshae : Gl with your RE. mine moved to Germany so i am not seeing one right now. I hope yours figures everything out for u.

All: dh and i are just bding a lot this month for fun. I am on cd 13 today.  It is so nice just enjoying things. this will be our 4th month without tracking anything. IF either one of us wants it we get it.  dh has wanted it every day for over a week. I am loving his sex drive.  sorry if it is time.  i have had 3 cycles of af coming cd 29. I am guessing it will be the same for this cycle.

cd cycle day
bd baby dance sex
dh darling husband
Re reproductive endocrinologist
af aunt flow period
GL good luck
Rmmoye that is Awesome!!!! wow I think this may be it for you and Hoping it is anyway :). Alot of people say they have gotten pregnant by having fun and not worrying about it anymore! God knows we all will be a good mothers and we will because of our struggles, patience and endurance! And just because the blessing is delayed that doesn't mean it is denied :).... GOD will surely show up and show out!

I tracked this cycle, I hope it works but if not, I will continue to track and pray.
I can't wait til we all report our bfp's
God bless you all in Jesus name Amen!
Ahhh I am waving again :(, I looked up adenmyosis in the uterus now my faith has begun to sink a little. sigh. I'm trying not focus on these problems but its hard not too. My DH says i'm unstable. This all happen when I went on my SIL baby's registry :(
Yeah, I kinda understand how u feel, but I also lov ur free spirit & I blv God will visit you at the nick of time, He shows up just at the right time coz His timing is perfect,so go on hav lots of fun wit ur dh,it's worth it after all, & who knows wen u r not fussin ova pregnancy dats wen u get d goodnews. Praying sincerely along with u

Ca25: thank u 1ce again,pls try not 2 worry about the HOW of ur miracle just leave it @ Jesus' feet, it's bn quite difficult 4 me 2 not until lately,being dat am a medical doctor by profession,hence soo much knowledge of my condition tends 2 limit my faith so I pray a prayer saying since God created me in His own likeness,He has all d spare parts needed 2 kip my body in optimal condition, so i release myself 4 Him 2 work in & thru me. We will surely testify & people will come 2 the saving knowledge of our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ by virtue of our miraculous testimonies. Amen & amen. Praying along with you my dear.
Amen Yoncee!!! Glory to GOD, you're so right!!!  I am praying with you as well :). I believe it and I will receive it in Jesus mighty name Amen! I am going to lay burdens down at his feet and try not to pick it up again!!! God bless us all in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN!!!!
CA25 Thanks for your sweet words.  It is hard but God can and will give u your own blessing of a child.  I hear miracle stories all the time.  When u get down just pray for  his strength and his comfort to touch u at that moment.

yoncee:  Thanks. I am enjoying the fun. If it happens this month it will be a nice surprise if not then i have not lost anything.   You should try it.

Rmmoye:  yeah definitely enjoying every quality time with my dh. Throwing caution to d wind. God will definitely do it soon, I strongly believe his promises

CA25: thanx once again,u really r a pillar of support, God bless u indeed.
Amen Yoncee!! We ALL are and GOD bless you too as well!!!
Hi Everyone!!!!
How is everyone doing?
I was not doing well earlier mentally but I am ok now
GOD is GOOD!
I am glad u are doing better. I know u have those hard days and some months/ cycles are worse than others.  feel free to vent on here. We all understand some times it helps just to vent.

trust me Last night  i lay there thinking I cant have a baby because i am not good at being a friend, mother or wife. God  knew that i would not be able to keep everything under complete 100% control and do everything at 100% efficiency so that is why he has said no.  Then i went to comparing myself to my  friend J and realized that i couldn't do this to myself and that maybe i was right about having a perfect house or always getting everything done in  day that ti needed to do, but that God knows best and i cant question hat i can and can't do.
Amen Rmmoye, I do the same thing lol. I compare myself to my sisters, friends and everyone that's prego but me :(. I keep saying GOD thinks I too evil to have another baby. Majority of my inner circles of family and friends have become prego and some went on to have their baby. I am yet the only one who is still waiting on GOD to give me a baby! Girl I feel so left out. Sometimes I get mad at GOD for not giving me a baby when He gave everyone else one! It seemed like I am waiting a long time to get prego and then such and such calls me to tell me their prego. Its like a slap in the face. GOD told me to get married first then have a baby. HE spoke through a little boy, my nephew at the was 4. I receive that message as a prophecy. Ok so I stop having sex for 10months and Got married on July 7th, 2012 by GOD's Grace!. The month of July I did not conceive :(...Now this is August and I don't know what to think but I did everything GOD told me to do and nothing has happened as of yet. I am sorry to sound ungrateful because I am, I am just upset that I can't give my son a sibling. It's hard but I am keeping the faith.

Thanks again Rmmoye, GOD bless you and your womb!!!
Praise The LORD Everyone!!!
GOD sure is GOOD!!!
HE has renewed my strength!!!
God is good. I thought it would take me forever to get in to see fertility specialist. Called on Tuesday and have an appointment on Friday. Yipee!
Amen!!!! Swtshae!!!!
GOD is still in the blessing business. I pray that the Good LORD will direct your steps to the best doctor there!!!! GOD bless and keep me updated on your progress!!!!
Swtshae that is amazing news.  I pray everything goes as quickly for u.
Hey Everyone!
Today I am sick with body aches and I am sweating just by doing a litile bit of work at work. I usually don't sweat so I know I sick with something. I left work early. It felt like I was having hot flashes :/. My DH wants me to take a pg. BUT it wayyyy to early. I don't know I'm Just sick :/
Thank you ladies. I'll definitely let you know how it goes. Hope you feel better CA25!
Thanks Swrshae, I doing alot better thanks to My LORD JESUS!!!! HE sure is a healer!!!! also I has a lil sharp pain about 2 mins on my left side....Idk what that was about.
Praise the LORD everyone!!!!
It's so hot here in MI...whoooo
CA25: hallelujah dearie,the God u feel a lot better and as 4 d hea, it's a different whthr here in Nigeria, we are experiencing almost every day trains and the weather is cool. Hmmmn d awesomeness of our God

Swtshae: trusting that God will divinely direct and order your steps. Saying a prayer 4 u.
CA25: I meant thk God u feel a lot better, and we r experiencing more rains now and the weather is cooler.
This keyboard kips typing out wrong word so 1 needs 2 do lots of editing b4 posting, sorry, lol
Lol, that's ok Yoncee!
How have been?
My dad is from Lagos Nigeria!
I have never been but it would be interesting to go some day by GOD's GRACE!!!!
And Yes Haleijuah Praise God I feel much better :)
80's in ga today. I am liking the cooler weather.
Look at all you ladies talking about the all mighty Oh his going to bless each and ever one of us and keep calling on the name and keeep talking about him encouraging each other that's what he wants Oh Glory be to God I feel mighty good about this thanks from the heart cause we all now where our help comes from bless each one of you..
Amen Sandyc10!!!! Our helps comes from the LORD!!!! GOD bless you as well in Jesus mighty name Amen!!!! I believe that the longer the waiting the bigger the blessing!!!! I can see it now some with births after births, twins, triplets. Some many kids that GOD has blessed us with. Some of us would say how did I get from 0 to 5 in 3yrs :/. Others would say how did I have one or two for so long now I have about a football team! GOD knows our desires and how many children we would like to have! I believe GOD will meet all our needs and desires name by name and one by one!! GOD bless US ALL in JESUS mighty NAME!!!!
Rmmoye that's us too 86 degrees...hot hot!!! I'm ready for the fall I think..hmmmm  
Praise the LORD everyone!!!!
How is everyone doing?
GOD is so GOOD!!! I walked 5k at a race earlier!!! Yay lol and I finished and got a medal :)
TMI- Now I am breaking out under my pits and vagina area :( my glands are blocked and always produced these painful bumps frequently. My poor body. Oh well.  I know my Father in Heaven is able to heal all of us in our pain and affliction!!! GOD is GOOD!!!! I love HIM!!!!
Ca25 speakk it in the namke of Jesus his able and I know he is and I give him the praise his worthy of it all girl I had to laugh there for a second yes some of will say how did we get a football team in such a lil time all we can say but GOD!!!! what a amazing Father we serve I love talking about the Lord his brought me a mighty londe way im a living witness to it all .. Me nor my husband have kids and looking for our blessing to come to pass and I know his going to give me my heart desires we are blessed and beyond..
Amen Sandy say it again!!! Yes HE will give you and your husband kids!!!! GOD loves to bless those who love HIM!!!! And we ALL love HIM very much!!!! JESUS is so worthy of all the GLORY and Praise and Honor due to his name Alone!!!! and Yes we are beyond blessed!!!! Sandy you may just be the one with a football team :)!!!!
Praise the LORD everyone!!!!
How is Everyone doing?
I had a great day!!!!
I went to church, I gave GOD all the glory and Praise due to HIS name!!!
I host my sis-n-law baby shower, I must admit I was scared at first but then went it came down to it after I prayed I was alright!!!
The shower was beautiful. I wasn't that uncomfortable!!!
I was like I can't wait til my time comes ;)
But I must admit that at times I do feel left out especially when people do that little baby talk. Then I have fear and fear causes me to have torment :( until I feel at peace again. Its like a vicious cycle that won't end until I have a baby. Evil thoughts after thoughts sigh.

Well enough about me, How's everyone else?
Hi Everyone!!!!
GOD is so good!!!
My brakes went out this morning and I could of crash but the GOOD LORD YAWHEH JESUS saved me!!!!
Haleijuah!!!! Now I am getting a 2010 sebring!!! I serve a mighty GOD!!!!
Good testimony! God is good!
Amen Swstshae, HE sure is!!!
I will love that but two or three will be just fine lol
Lol Sandy, :) and Amen!!!
Hi everyone! How has everyone been doing? I have been ok except for the fact that I broke my toe super bad and have had strep for the past week! The worse case i have ever had in my life! Even in the mist of this I still feel Him looking out for me. As my moms flight was canceled and had to stay extra days at my house. Then the day after she left my friend had dinner delivered to house for me and my family!  Oh how awesome He!
GOD is certainly Good Jennen!!!
I am sorry for your trials and tribulations! and you are right GOD is in the midst  our storms. HE is looking and watching over you right now!
I have been ok, Im am spotting so cd 1 for me :(
Im thinking of making an appt to the doc
Hi Everyone!!!
Praise the LORD!!!
I made appt to see the doctor as I am not getting prego.
ca25 If u tell them u have only been trying for 2 months they wont do anything. u need to tell them the date u started trying before u got married.

Jen feel better!!

All: I am doing good. i will not be back on until tuesday. class reunion is today. bbts Monday - wed  5-5:30 am was 98.1 also last friday it was that tem. Yesterday 520 temp was 98.1 but at 6:20 it was 98.5 today  at 5:20 98.2 and at 6:30 98.4 I dont really know what this means.  
Thanks Rmmoye, I am. I hope they will get to the point and not beat around the bush! :)
GOD is so good!!!! My pastor and His wife are expecting their first baby after 4yrs of trying!!! I wrote her a letter to see what she did to get pregnant!!! I hope I am next!!! I know GOD will come through for all of us!!!! In JESUS name AMEN!!!
That is exciting news!! Maybe u will be next. Just keep trusting God.

my temps were down this morning. i think that is a bad thing. my guess is af will be here tomorrow.
I am rmmoye and Thanks!!! :D, you are too, so sorry your temps went down :(, I believe our time is soon!!!
GOD says when things get tough trust in HIM!!!! Stand on HIS word!!!! I know I am!!! I just know GOD is gonna do it for us!!! My Faith is increasing and I hope yours is too , no matter what...TRUST YAHWEH!!!! HE is ABLE!!!
I'm finally getting myself together and trusting GOD to hear my prayers of starting a family. I know my time will come, I just have to wait patiently and know that GOD is in control and for good reason. Regardless of the fact that I'm not pregnant yet, things are going really well for me and my husband and I'm happy about that.

God is good ; ) Take care ladies
CA25 Well said!!!

Swtshae: I am glad u are **** better.  Maybe this will be our cycle.

All: the weirdest thing happened last night... I started bleeding during sex. this has never happened. .AF came tuesday night and then was crazy heavy wednesday  and thursday. note i only spotted a little on Friday ..( panty     liner  light spotting) then nothing Saturday. What do u guys thing... i had major Cramping this morning.. double me over cramping.   I am also staying bloated and gassy and breaking out like crazy.  Maybe this cycle is different because it will work. Who knows. Only God
Amen!!! Swtshae!!!! HE sure is GOOD!!!
Today GOD closed two doors far as for my fertility. One doctor I was skeptical because he has such bad reviews. GOD quickly shut that door. They referred me to a fertility specialist, that door was closed because they do not take my insurance. I was upset. I thought I will never have a baby. I calm down. I did my research and GOD allowed me to remember Wayne State University infertility clinic!!!! Praise YAHWEH!!! and they take my insurance!!! How Great is our GOD!!! GREAT!!! I pray that soon we can all come on here and just testify what GOD has done and have baby talk. That will be so awesome!!!
Hey Rmmoye!!!
Girl that happen to me 2 years ago. I bleed during sex and I was freaked out because I googled everything in the book about bleeding during sex. I went to the doctor of course...come to find out a septated ovarian cyst. I am prone to cyst. My cervix was fine. I also think I had a hormonal imbalance and still do. I think bleeding during sex is not good. I think you should see what's going on if it happens again. GOD is a healer so whatever is wrong just know HE can and will fix it. The thing is I ask GOD for healing in my womb. I am going to confirm what HE has done. Yea I really hope your body is getting ready for pregnancy!!!! GOD bless you!!!

All: I will keep you all updated on my progress
Also if you are taking anything,what?
I am taking a probiotic, vitamin, metformin, and fish oil
ca25 just baby  asprin after i ovulate each month... so far it has not worked, i am still passing clots.
I am passing clots too! what does it mean to pass clots?
For some women it is normal but  they think that I throw clots and that is why i have miscarried so many times. they think that  i throw a clot and it cuts off blood flow to the baby. I go for my test today.  I think i have mc the past two months with the nausea  and major cramping with the periods and then the clots and the boobs being sore and leaking.
me too, I think the baby is not implanting. One time I took a test 2011 it was positive then immediately I bled heavy. My period came. I think I have a severe hormonal imbalance. My period is always heavy and clotty. I go to my first appt today. I will keep you posted!
I meant 2010
Good luck girl.

The baby is implanting for u to get a + hpt but it is not staying that way or it is just dying. with me it is i throw a clot they think. it cuts off blood flow to the baby. I mc at 12wks with my first  pregnancy , it was natural pregnancy and natural mc.
Thanks girl!!!
Im so sorry you had a mc. I know it hurts badly. I also know GOD will restore double for your trouble. All of our troubles.Yesterday my doctor appt went smoothly. I told them my history. I am diagnosed as secondary infertility. I told them I think I am getting pregnant but the baby is not implanting. I have adenmyosis in my uterus :/.  I hope I can get pregnant. I am praying and sowing seeds to GOD for a full harverst. I go back on cd 3 for a fsh test and cd 6-10 for a saline test to check my tubes and uterus. I also have to get my medical records for him. My husband have to get a sperm test. I am just happy to able to find out whats causing me not to have a baby after so long. GOD is GOOD. I really do Believe and have faith that everyone on this board and wagon will have their baby(s) soon.
Good luck girl!!
Girl another set back :/....I have mrsa. thats why I have been getting these boils

What is Mrsa?

I meant to tell u ... If God blesses me double then we will have a house full.  I have mc 3 times that has been confirmed through blood work and ultra sound.  I have had a few that i have just gotten a + hpt. If God gives me 10+ more i will be truly shocked.
Truly at this point i would be hapy with a little boy and a little girl.
Amen Rmmoye!!! I know HE will bless you double because its in HIS living word!
MRSA is a staph infection that is hard to cure. You will get these painful boils on your skin that is filled with pus! Yuck. I am doing a remedy of my own. As they keep giving me antiobiotics that just masked the situation and not make it go away for good ;(. I am in the proces right now of taking oil of oregano and collidial blue the generic kind. I am so ready for this mrsa to be dead lol.
Anyhoo yea. Don't give up. We both are in our late 20's and I truely believe we will be bearing fruit even our old age. :)
I hope U can cure your self.... God can cure u... He is the healer!

U will keep lifting each other up.
ALL:!!! My Protein S came back at 19... VERY VERY low. This explains all of the miscarriages. Now i have to go to a specialist and see what they suggest... probably shots for life.  I will keep u guys updated.
For now i am trusting God that this is all for the greater good!!
Amen Rmmoye GOD sure is our Healer!!! I am believing God for my healing.
Also a door was open up for you, GOD will do the rest. Your miracle is on your way. GOD will annoint whatever doctor to get HIS blessing to you! All of US!
Hey: so i am think my BIL has what u have.  He ahs the boils/ puss filled bumps that have spread. He says that they hurt and it have caused every cut or hurt spot to swell and get a puss filled thing over it. He says it stinks when it bust.   He said his fingers swell to the point he could not use them... does this sound like yours... how did u get diagnosed.
Hey Girl!, Yes the Mrsa is a skin infection (staph). They hurt. I went to the doctor and did they did a nose swab to check for Mrsa. Does he have insurance? If not he can take oil of oregano. This will combat Mrsa and get rid of it. You have to get the oil. also he can take collidial silver. He has to keep taking the oil of oregano for a atleast 6mons to make sure it is killed. Also he need a nose antioboiotic called bactroban nasal. This kills the bacteria in the nose so it won't spread to other places after being treated. Yea he needs to go to the doctor. Pus is an infection and should be evaluated properly especially if it smells. God bless you and your BIL.
Thanks girl

so  i just a a call and the earliest they can see me is Oct 2nd. I was hoping to get in much sooner.

I guess if it is meant to be the God will protect the baby until i can get in.
Amen!!!!
Are you pregnant?
Yes HE will definately protect that baby!!!! If you are pregnant, I am so Happy for you. :))))).
Sorry to confuse you, I just Oed.

We wont know until the end of the tww. I Ovulated yesterday if i followed the same cycle that i have the last few months. I just know that the asprin is not working and i will get a bfp and then start right away.  I am hoping this month/ cycle is different and we will get a bfp and then get on the meds and carry the baby to term.  I know several women that have said that they could not get past 4 weeks ( that is when u get a bfp and and hpt) with out the shots that had this disorder.

My oldest will be 4 this month you youngest will be 3 in January.  We are looking at if everything goes great this month and i am blessed with a pregnancy and i do get on the meds and i can carry the baby to term it being born in June. that means  My oldest will be almost 5 and starting  school My youngest will be 3 1/2.  The longer i go with out getting pregnant and carrying a baby to term the more apart my children will be in age.  
Oh thats ok! I am rooting for you a sticky bean!!! I know what you mean about the kids being apart. Definately something I did not want :/. Oh well GOD knows best! If I get pregnant this year or next year my kids will be 10 yrs apart.
Wow, My MIL ( mother in law) was several years behind her brothers. They all love each other and interesting enough she is the one that plans family stuff. She also plays mediator

The good thing about them being so far apart is that you will actually get to enjoy the baby stage of each one of them.  There will be no jealousy  
I'm believing for good increase testimonies of baby's coming and this group!
Yes Rmmoye  that is true! I am looking forward to that, hopefully soon =).

Amen wowme2, GOD is definately a Healer and provider! I know HE will bless each and everyone of us according to his riches and glory!
Praise Yahweh Everyone!
Haleijuah
so I am cd 1 and spotting . My cycles are unstable :/ doctor appt sunday with ultrasound.
Do not give up. just because you see CD 1 that does not mean it is over. Never give up. I thought I was pregnant when I was in Nigeria this past July of this year. I went to see my father and my husband is still there. but I believe that that baby did not implant well. so we are trying again between October and November of this year.
Amen thanks wowme2! I am not going to give up! It's not over until GOD says it over!!! :) GOD bless you!
Great! U ladies know who is in control. I hope every thing goes will with the trying in Oct -Nov Wowme.

CaU will have to let us know how the apt goes. I hope it is good news.
Rmmoye you know I definately will. You ladies are my support team. My DH does'nt quite understand all this ttc stuff lol. Amen and YES we know GOD is on control of ALL things!!!
Praise The LORD!
All: I only had oneday spot which was on friday. I had an appt today if I had a flow but no blood! I ask GOD if I am not pregnant than to bring on my cycle so we can get the process moving. and If I am to let the baby implant safely in my uterus. I am just waiting it out. It's weird cause it was just one spot of blood when I wiped so I thought for sure I was out :(. But wow2me said something that must have sprung up life when she said its not over yet. Well the blood did not continue that day. or the next or now either. I am just waiting for now.

How are you all doing?
Good luck with everything CA25. I've been taking a lighter approach to things so not really sure when my cycle is suppose to come, but I think it would be one day late this week or early next week. I'm hoping it doesn't come. If it does, then I'm going to make an appointment with the fertility specialist to see what our next move is. I went there in mid Aug and they did blood work and said everything was normal. I just hope we get pregnant soon!! Good luck ladies and GOD BLESS!
Amen and GOD BLESS you too Swtshae! You will get pregnant! We all will, GOD doesn't hold no good thing from those you walk up rightly and loves HIM! Just watch and see!
Ca25 still believing for your pregnancy. Is both of your parents Nigerians? GOD is forever good!  
No just my dad Nigerian and my mom is from the south. GOD is certainly GOOD!!! and thank you for standing with me! :)
Hi ladies how is everybody today? I'm still standing for everybody's pregnancies to come to pass or Bfp's.! As for me I'm not taking anything right now just keep track of my cycles. I wouldn't get fully active with my TTC until my husband gets here from Nigeria.

CA25 What's that plays with you and your TTC and your pregnancy? My dad is a Nigerian as well, my mom is African American and my great grandmother and my mother's father are from the south.  
I am doing good wowme2! No more spotting since friday. I also have cm that is yellow and white at times. My AF is due on the first and I sure hope the witch don't come by and visit me lol.
My plans are if I am not successful which I truely believe I am :/...Hoping it anyway. Then I have go back to the fertility specialist and get more tests done blood work fsh, estrodial. and an ultrasound done. I am thinking Yahwah have showed up for me. I have never just had one spot of speck of blood and not any for other days. My breast are fuller. slighty tender on the sides and front. I don't know. I have been ttc for 3years. I haven't been pregnant in 9yrs. :( I hope this is it. For everyone else too.

How old are you wowme2?
I am 28 and will be 29 by GOD's grace december 10th
I'm praying and believing that this is it for you. I'm 33yrs.
Well wowme2 it looks like AF is coming. I am spotting again :(...so sad I thought for sure this was it but I guess not.
Ca i am so sorry!!! U and I are just a few months apart in age. I turn 29 Oct 23rd.  Dh and I started trying at 23. It is hard to believe i could have a 5 yr old.
Crazy thing happened the lab ran the wrong test. the test they ran came back abnormal so that is a good thing that we know.  I go tomorrow for the right test.  I am so nervous but excited. At least we know something.
Amen rmmoye! You have the same birthday as my husband!! He will be 26 though. Yes I'm a cougar lol. Yea that is great that you know something. I am hopeing that you get good news. Me and my husband are going through. I am so down and depress right now. and AF smh
GOD is so GOOD!!!! I'm Pregnant!!! I took 3 ept all say pregnant!
So who's next!!!!
Yeah!! I am so excited... now call the dr office and tell them u are spotting so they will get u in quicker. This is such good news!!

God is so good!! I hope u are the start of our group getting BFPS!!!! ( big fat positives)
Yes GOD is so GOOD!!!!
All they did was blood work and I will know my results today :/
My spotting has stopped for now.
I am so nervous and scared. I don't want to lose the baby. I have been praying.
Thank God for his protection over your baby. I am so beyond happy for u!!!  How many repeats do u have to do. are they going to check it again tomorrow? it should be checked every 48hours for at least 3 sticks is what i was made to do. although i was high risk. and my first one was a 3. So beyond excited!!
Hey Girl!!!! GOD is so good my hcg is 995 and progesterone level is 19.5. I am tormented with thoughts of miscarrying and praying constantly. I have pcos. I go back sat. So that is 3 days. Thank you girl. You are next!!!! I just know it!
Great number!!! I am so excited for u.

I will pray for you and your little one.

my oldest one turned 4 today. I am so excited. He is growing up so fast.
Thank you rommoye!!! Yes Happy Birthday to your  oldest!!! awwww
GOD is so GOOD!!!! You're next
Hey All:
I am not doing so good mentally. I am tormented with evil thoughts daily. I don't know if I will make it as I can't sleep. ahhh
GOD is so GOOD! I just want everything to go right.

How is everyone else?
I am praying for you all
Trust God that will be fine!! he is watching out for u and your little one.

how was your next set of numbers?
They were 2,300 something...now their 6, 073
All: I won't be on for a long while...medhelp and googling is causing me to worry and stress. I have to leave this baby in GOD's hands. I will be praying for you all. GOD bless you all in JESUS mighty name AMEN!!!!
Great numbers!! U have a healthy one!!  Dont worry and trust GOd!!
Hi All: I love you all on this group. I miss you all!!! Rmmoye you are next girl!!! I believe it...GOD is faithful and you deserve a baby!
U r too sweet. I pray u r correct. So the dr. Apt was pointless. He is running more blood work. I won't know anything for 2 more weeks. Grr.
Yes I am correct!!! GOD is no respecter of persons, I am praying for you. GOD is very faithful to HIS children.
Thank you girl.  This is an off cycle for me so i dont know if i am late of just Ovulated late. I am cramping  so i am holding off  just to see.  today is cd 30
Yay!!!! I am getting excited for you!!!....Keep me posted!!!! and AF stay away from my girl rmomoye! lol

ALL: GOD is so GOOD!!!! Keep praying. HE does hear and answer prayers! Never give up. Have much faith. Believe all things happen for a reason and that HE will never leave, forsake or fail you. Plead the blood of JESUS over your body, womb and baby. Speak things into your life as if they were. When it gets too hard. Just know that GOD is coming with HIS greatest blessing waiting just for you! =D GOD bless you all in JESUS mighty name AMEN!
Well keep praying for me. My hcg they did tuesday was 1 almost 2. Temps r still up. Dr wont do anything until Monday after they draw more blood
I am rmmoye!!! GOD is able!!!! I believe your time is NOW!!!! You deserve it (((Hugs)))
Thanks girl!!! WE could be belly buddies!!
I am excited and nervous but holding on to faith.
Hi ladies how everybody's doing? what is the latest?
Hi everyone!!! GOD bless you all!!!
Rmmoye and wowme2 I am praying you both and my sisters on medhelp.
I won't be on for awhile due to severe anxiety and reading posts that makes me scared, fearful and have evil thoughts. I need peace and GOD told me to stay off medhelp. I will be praying for you all. I love you all! GOD is faithful. I know your time is NOW!

Rmmoye: You really deserve a baby. You have been through so much mentally and physically. I am praying for a healthy baby for you and a full term pregnancy and live birth. GOD be with you in JESUS mighty name! I encourage you that as soon as you get prego to plead the BLOOD of JESUS over your womb and baby right away. The devil does'nt play fair and HE will try anything to destroy what GOD has blessed!
Well I STARTED YESTERDAY. My temps were still up but af came anyways so i am thinking i mc again. I know GOD has a plan and i have to trust that plan. IF it were light i would say it was implantation but it is heavy or med. so i know that it is a full mc/ period.  Maybe God just need to let me know tht i could get pregnant so that i would choose a high risk ob instead of a fertility dr. I will pray hard over my womb and my baby. I know God has one for me.

ca25 Thank you for your prayers. I cant wait to here your update in a month or two after your first ultra sound  I know u will be blessed with a healthy baby and pregnancy. Trust GOD!!

WOWME how are u girl? I hope good.  
rmmoye, I'm doing okay today. Waiting on my husband to come home so we can try again, but that devil is trying his very best to keep them from coming home. So I'm believing God for a miracle. congratulations on your pregnancy! :-)  

CA25 the devils been tormenting a lot of people mines these days.  Plead the blood all over you your family in specially your baby pregnancy and your mine. Who do you associate with?? And what does is cause you to be scared?
I hope your husband makes it home for u to make your miracle. It is ca who is pregnant. I just mc very early. It is ok. I know God has a plan.  I started bleeding Monday.  Good luck girl.

Maybe October will be both of our months to get pregnant with our little miracles.
GOD is surely able!!!! I am standing on HIS promises! HIS word tell us that if any two are in agreement concerning anything on earth HE is the midst! and we will receive!
Now I am going to shame the devil....He took two beautiful babies from me in October but JESUS will restore double for my trouble! I believe I am going to get my kids back in my next pregnancy plus one more! in JESUS mighty name Amen! GOD is so faithful! I know my time and yours are surely coming soon!

I am blessed I have Abrahams inheritance in my life!
Thanks girl,  our time will come. 3 at once is a lot for u to carry.  But if it is in His will it will happen. He may gave them to u over time.
Hey Girl and Amen!!!! How are you doing!!!
I am getting surgery for my polps to be removed from my nose Jan 9th and than hopefully have a cycle soon after or before.
Did you have a dnc too?
my 12wk was natural( water broke  after i lost my plug) 10wk was natural and dnc.. it was so bad i thought i was dieing.  3rd natural  all of the rest were so early there were like af.
I will test monday or tuesday.  praying for a bfp.
Hey there, I'm new to this site & these forums, what does "cd 12 or 13 and no positive opk" stand for?  I don't know what half the acronyms people are using on here stand for, any help would be much appreciated! I'm 32yrs old & been trying for 10mths to concieve (conceive). My dr told me when I was 15yrs old after having to have a fallopian tube & ovary removed that I probably cannot have children, so please pray for me? I know the Lords will, not mine, will be done, but all I have ever wanted when I grew up was to get married & be a good wife & a mommy. So, right now I'm just lacking the be a mommy part... thanks!
Ca I really am so happy for you! I have read thru some of the posts and your faith really shows, you will continue to be blessed! I understand your anxiety, I have an anxiety disorder and it can be tough, but always remember what the Lords will is is what will be, so worrying will only tourment you in the meantime. Take care of yourself!
Rmmoye, I noticed a comment u made about "protien s", what did u mean & how can it be treated? I ask cuz my dr told me a few yrs ago I have a protien s deficencey & hypocoaguable state and put me on plavix & cumadin (coumadin), but haven't told me much else. Any info helpful. Hope u are well!

Praying for you all!!!  :-)

ok, so i started  out this morning cramping and with back pain.  when i went to pee i had 1 spot on my panties. i had one brownish pinkish post when i wipped. so now i am wearing a panty liner. i tested just incase it was the early signs of a mc that way i could call the dr and have them up my meds.  it was bfn.  i am hoping and praying it is implantation but the cramps  are odd. it might be af really early. (cd 25, 10dpo) I had 1 spot 6dpo but knew it was really early so  thought it might be implantation... now i just dont know.

cde cycle day( first day  of your period is cd1)
dpo days past ovulation
bd baby dance=sex
oed ovulated
dtd did the deed = sex
cm cervical mucus
bbt basal body temp
If there any others i forgot  just ask and i will tell u.

with the protein s def i am on lovenox that i cant afford so they put me on heprin.  i have to take it because when u are pregnant it gets worse. basically your blood clots too much. it can cause u to clot and cut off blood flow to the baby. it can also effect implantation.
U need to be with a dr who has handled this  with pregnancy.  i go to my hemo next week. once i see her i will understand it better. after 5 years of trying we figured this out. we have mc several times and this was never discovered.  i will let u know more once i understand it. I joined a forum on babycenter . com called lovely lovenox ladies. that are why i understand what i do about it.  some of them have to change from cumin to other stuff for pregnancy. u might want to join. i will keep u  updated.
Hey Liana!!! With GOD all things are possible. He makes the barren womb even bore seven! It doesn't matter what the doctor have told you GOD will for you is to be fruitful and multiply. The devil has come to steal,kill and destroy what GOD has blessed! I have been through so much physically and more spiritually. Through it all my faith has waivered quite a few times even questioning GOD do HE hates me or am I doomed to hell and satan's child. My life was so bad 3 yrs ago that I wanted to die. I am doing alot better today but still in a spiritual battle. I am holding on though. I will pray for you Liana GOD is not through with us yet!
opk- ovulation kit
also you can get a digital that what I will be using in a month or two by GOD's grace! It is a hard journey infertility. but with GOD's unfailing grace our next thread will be GOD blessings and we will testify of all our trails and tribulations that worketh patience and patience, endurance until we finally reach our blessing with GOD on our side!
GOD is so GOOD!!!! keep having faith ya'll NO matter what! Faith pleases GOD!!! He knows what we are going through!
Yeah he does!!! One day my prayers will be answered. Until then I'll keep the faith and have peace which only God can give.
AMEN Swtshae!!!
ALL: really really nice reading all ur posts,been so encouraging, had a couple of examinations i wrote in oct/nov hence been busy studying,in da meantime God proved himself faithful by granting me resounding victory in the exams.
Mnwhile really trusting our unfailing Savior for a miracle ds season, all we can do is speak His words back to him to put the devil to shame like in Jeremiah 23:26 "No woman shall miscarry her young and none shall be barren in the land", I kip reminding myself of God's unfailing promises and speaking them prayerfully, surely God will come thru 4 each 1 of us IJN.
Hav a 1daful Christmas celebration every1 & may d joy of ds season neva depart 4m ur homes.
I am very pleased to have found you ladies. I too am a believer in the awesome miracles of God, as He has performed many in my life and I have this special prayer request that I have been believing for for years. That's my little precious Princess, that I'm expecting to be birthed from my very own womb. Her name is Kween Karen Alexandria and in faith I have bought her many outfits, bottles, socks, baby hats and other items that she is going to need. I know by reading God's Word that He wants me to have the desires of my heart. Doctors have hurt and belittled me and told me that I have less than five percent chance to become pregnant at 44 yrs.old with the type of surgery I had on my womb to remove fibroids, which according to a recent diagnosis, have returned; people have laughed at me; the absence of one of my ovaries due to miscarriage attempts to lower my faith, BUT GOD! Hallelujah, He is my Rock. I believe He is a rewarder to those who diligently seek Him and I believe He will do it for every last one of us if we choose to believe and not doubt. I Love you ladies and don't even know you and I think it's because of your faith in our God and our Lord Jesus Christ. Let's get prepared to become pregnant and birth our beautiful, healthy babies. I mean this with all my heart. If any one needs support or a listening ear, or just someone to believe and dream with, I am here. Much respect, Flower.
Yeah I truly believe & agree with u,all we need do is to activate our faith. Has anyone ever thot of this? God the Almighty physician defying all medical sciences and making a virgin-Mary pregnant with our Saviour, Is their ANYTHING 2 difficult 4 our God, definitely NO.
Speak His words back to Him,because God honors His words more than His name. It is well with our souls,shalom!
All i love ur faith. Dh and i took a month off due to dr orders. I go back Thursday to hear the results of all the blood work.  I will keep u up dated.