With GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE: GOD IS ABLE
If you Believe GOD (YAHWEH) is able, I encouraged you to jump on this wagon. With our Faith we shall overcome our obstacles of infertility.
What are you believing GOD for?
No matter how long it takes I believe GOD will bring it to pass in His son JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN!
lets all stand together and believe God for our miracles!
No just my dad Nigerian and my mom is from the south. GOD is certainly GOOD!!! and thank you for standing with me! :)
Hi ladies how is everybody today? I'm still standing for everybody's pregnancies to come to pass or Bfp's.! As for me I'm not taking anything right now just keep track of my cycles. I wouldn't get fully active with my TTC until my husband gets here from Nigeria.

CA25 What's that plays with you and your TTC and your pregnancy? My dad is a Nigerian as well, my mom is African American and my great grandmother and my mother's father are from the south.  
I am doing good wowme2! No more spotting since friday. I also have cm that is yellow and white at times. My AF is due on the first and I sure hope the witch don't come by and visit me lol.
My plans are if I am not successful which I truely believe I am :/...Hoping it anyway. Then I have go back to the fertility specialist and get more tests done blood work fsh, estrodial. and an ultrasound done. I am thinking Yahwah have showed up for me. I have never just had one spot of speck of blood and not any for other days. My breast are fuller. slighty tender on the sides and front. I don't know. I have been ttc for 3years. I haven't been pregnant in 9yrs. :( I hope this is it. For everyone else too.

How old are you wowme2?
I am 28 and will be 29 by GOD's grace december 10th
I'm praying and believing that this is it for you. I'm 33yrs.
Well wowme2 it looks like AF is coming. I am spotting again :(...so sad I thought for sure this was it but I guess not.
Ca i am so sorry!!! U and I are just a few months apart in age. I turn 29 Oct 23rd.  Dh and I started trying at 23. It is hard to believe i could have a 5 yr old.
Crazy thing happened the lab ran the wrong test. the test they ran came back abnormal so that is a good thing that we know.  I go tomorrow for the right test.  I am so nervous but excited. At least we know something.
Amen rmmoye! You have the same birthday as my husband!! He will be 26 though. Yes I'm a cougar lol. Yea that is great that you know something. I am hopeing that you get good news. Me and my husband are going through. I am so down and depress right now. and AF smh
GOD is so GOOD!!!! I'm Pregnant!!! I took 3 ept all say pregnant!
So who's next!!!!
Yeah!! I am so excited... now call the dr office and tell them u are spotting so they will get u in quicker. This is such good news!!

God is so good!! I hope u are the start of our group getting BFPS!!!! ( big fat positives)
Yes GOD is so GOOD!!!!
All they did was blood work and I will know my results today :/
My spotting has stopped for now.
I am so nervous and scared. I don't want to lose the baby. I have been praying.
Thank God for his protection over your baby. I am so beyond happy for u!!!  How many repeats do u have to do. are they going to check it again tomorrow? it should be checked every 48hours for at least 3 sticks is what i was made to do. although i was high risk. and my first one was a 3. So beyond excited!!
Hey Girl!!!! GOD is so good my hcg is 995 and progesterone level is 19.5. I am tormented with thoughts of miscarrying and praying constantly. I have pcos. I go back sat. So that is 3 days. Thank you girl. You are next!!!! I just know it!
Great number!!! I am so excited for u.

I will pray for you and your little one.

my oldest one turned 4 today. I am so excited. He is growing up so fast.
Thank you rommoye!!! Yes Happy Birthday to your  oldest!!! awwww
GOD is so GOOD!!!! You're next
Hey All:
I am not doing so good mentally. I am tormented with evil thoughts daily. I don't know if I will make it as I can't sleep. ahhh
GOD is so GOOD! I just want everything to go right.

How is everyone else?
I am praying for you all
Trust God that will be fine!! he is watching out for u and your little one.

how was your next set of numbers?
They were 2,300 something...now their 6, 073
All: I won't be on for a long while...medhelp and googling is causing me to worry and stress. I have to leave this baby in GOD's hands. I will be praying for you all. GOD bless you all in JESUS mighty name AMEN!!!!
Great numbers!! U have a healthy one!!  Dont worry and trust GOd!!
Hi All: I love you all on this group. I miss you all!!! Rmmoye you are next girl!!! I believe it...GOD is faithful and you deserve a baby!
U r too sweet. I pray u r correct. So the dr. Apt was pointless. He is running more blood work. I won't know anything for 2 more weeks. Grr.
Yes I am correct!!! GOD is no respecter of persons, I am praying for you. GOD is very faithful to HIS children.
Thank you girl.  This is an off cycle for me so i dont know if i am late of just Ovulated late. I am cramping  so i am holding off  just to see.  today is cd 30
Yay!!!! I am getting excited for you!!!....Keep me posted!!!! and AF stay away from my girl rmomoye! lol

ALL: GOD is so GOOD!!!! Keep praying. HE does hear and answer prayers! Never give up. Have much faith. Believe all things happen for a reason and that HE will never leave, forsake or fail you. Plead the blood of JESUS over your body, womb and baby. Speak things into your life as if they were. When it gets too hard. Just know that GOD is coming with HIS greatest blessing waiting just for you! =D GOD bless you all in JESUS mighty name AMEN!
Well keep praying for me. My hcg they did tuesday was 1 almost 2. Temps r still up. Dr wont do anything until Monday after they draw more blood
I am rmmoye!!! GOD is able!!!! I believe your time is NOW!!!! You deserve it (((Hugs)))
Thanks girl!!! WE could be belly buddies!!
I am excited and nervous but holding on to faith.
Hi ladies how everybody's doing? what is the latest?
Hi everyone!!! GOD bless you all!!!
Rmmoye and wowme2 I am praying you both and my sisters on medhelp.
I won't be on for awhile due to severe anxiety and reading posts that makes me scared, fearful and have evil thoughts. I need peace and GOD told me to stay off medhelp. I will be praying for you all. I love you all! GOD is faithful. I know your time is NOW!

Rmmoye: You really deserve a baby. You have been through so much mentally and physically. I am praying for a healthy baby for you and a full term pregnancy and live birth. GOD be with you in JESUS mighty name! I encourage you that as soon as you get prego to plead the BLOOD of JESUS over your womb and baby right away. The devil does'nt play fair and HE will try anything to destroy what GOD has blessed!
Well I STARTED YESTERDAY. My temps were still up but af came anyways so i am thinking i mc again. I know GOD has a plan and i have to trust that plan. IF it were light i would say it was implantation but it is heavy or med. so i know that it is a full mc/ period.  Maybe God just need to let me know tht i could get pregnant so that i would choose a high risk ob instead of a fertility dr. I will pray hard over my womb and my baby. I know God has one for me.

ca25 Thank you for your prayers. I cant wait to here your update in a month or two after your first ultra sound  I know u will be blessed with a healthy baby and pregnancy. Trust GOD!!

WOWME how are u girl? I hope good.  
rmmoye, I'm doing okay today. Waiting on my husband to come home so we can try again, but that devil is trying his very best to keep them from coming home. So I'm believing God for a miracle. congratulations on your pregnancy! :-)  

CA25 the devils been tormenting a lot of people mines these days.  Plead the blood all over you your family in specially your baby pregnancy and your mine. Who do you associate with?? And what does is cause you to be scared?
I hope your husband makes it home for u to make your miracle. It is ca who is pregnant. I just mc very early. It is ok. I know God has a plan.  I started bleeding Monday.  Good luck girl.

Maybe October will be both of our months to get pregnant with our little miracles.
GOD is surely able!!!! I am standing on HIS promises! HIS word tell us that if any two are in agreement concerning anything on earth HE is the midst! and we will receive!
Now I am going to shame the devil....He took two beautiful babies from me in October but JESUS will restore double for my trouble! I believe I am going to get my kids back in my next pregnancy plus one more! in JESUS mighty name Amen! GOD is so faithful! I know my time and yours are surely coming soon!

I am blessed I have Abrahams inheritance in my life!
Thanks girl,  our time will come. 3 at once is a lot for u to carry.  But if it is in His will it will happen. He may gave them to u over time.
Hey Girl and Amen!!!! How are you doing!!!
I am getting surgery for my polps to be removed from my nose Jan 9th and than hopefully have a cycle soon after or before.
Did you have a dnc too?
my 12wk was natural( water broke  after i lost my plug) 10wk was natural and dnc.. it was so bad i thought i was dieing.  3rd natural  all of the rest were so early there were like af.
I will test monday or tuesday.  praying for a bfp.
Hey there, I'm new to this site & these forums, what does "cd 12 or 13 and no positive opk" stand for?  I don't know what half the acronyms people are using on here stand for, any help would be much appreciated! I'm 32yrs old & been trying for 10mths to concieve. My dr told me when I was 15yrs old after having to have a fallopian tube & ovary removed that I probably cannot have children, so please pray for me? I know the Lords will, not mine, will be done, but all I have ever wanted when I grew up was to get married & be a good wife & a mommy. So, right now I'm just lacking the be a mommy part... thanks!
Ca I really am so happy for you! I have read thru some of the posts and your faith really shows, you will continue to be blessed! I understand your anxiety, I have an anxiety disorder and it can be tough, but always remember what the Lords will is is what will be, so worrying will only tourment you in the meantime. Take care of yourself!
Rmmoye, I noticed a comment u made about "protien s", what did u mean & how can it be treated? I ask cuz my dr told me a few yrs ago I have a protien s deficencey & hypocoaguable state and put me on plavix & cumadin, but haven't told me much else. Any info helpful. Hope u are well!

Praying for you all!!!  :-)

ok, so i started  out this morning cramping and with back pain.  when i went to pee i had 1 spot on my panties. i had one brownish pinkish post when i wipped. so now i am wearing a panty liner. i tested just incase it was the early signs of a mc that way i could call the dr and have them up my meds.  it was bfn.  i am hoping and praying it is implantation but the cramps  are odd. it might be af really early. (cd 25, 10dpo) I had 1 spot 6dpo but knew it was really early so  thought it might be implantation... now i just dont know.

cde cycle day( first day  of your period is cd1)
dpo days past ovulation
bd baby dance=sex
oed ovulated
dtd did the deed = sex
cm cervical mucus
bbt basal body temp
If there any others i forgot  just ask and i will tell u.

with the protein s def i am on lovenox that i cant afford so they put me on heprin.  i have to take it because when u are pregnant it gets worse. basically your blood clots too much. it can cause u to clot and cut off blood flow to the baby. it can also effect implantation.
U need to be with a dr who has handled this  with pregnancy.  i go to my hemo next week. once i see her i will understand it better. after 5 years of trying we figured this out. we have mc several times and this was never discovered.  i will let u know more once i understand it. I joined a forum on babycenter . com called lovely lovenox ladies. that are why i understand what i do about it.  some of them have to change from cumin to other stuff for pregnancy. u might want to join. i will keep u  updated.
Hey Liana!!! With GOD all things are possible. He makes the barren womb even bore seven! It doesn't matter what the doctor have told you GOD will for you is to be fruitful and multiply. The devil has come to steal,kill and destroy what GOD has blessed! I have been through so much physically and more spiritually. Through it all my faith has waivered quite a few times even questioning GOD do HE hates me or am I doomed to hell and satan's child. My life was so bad 3 yrs ago that I wanted to die. I am doing alot better today but still in a spiritual battle. I am holding on though. I will pray for you Liana GOD is not through with us yet!
opk- ovulation kit
also you can get a digital that what I will be using in a month or two by GOD's grace! It is a hard journey infertility. but with GOD's unfailing grace our next thread will be GOD blessings and we will testify of all our trails and tribulations that worketh patience and patience, endurance until we finally reach our blessing with GOD on our side!
GOD is so GOOD!!!! keep having faith ya'll NO matter what! Faith pleases GOD!!! He knows what we are going through!
Yeah he does!!! One day my prayers will be answered. Until then I'll keep the faith and have peace which only God can give.
AMEN Swtshae!!!
ALL: really really nice reading all ur posts,been so encouraging, had a couple of examinations i wrote in oct/nov hence been busy studying,in da meantime God proved himself faithful by granting me resounding victory in the exams.
Mnwhile really trusting our unfailing Savior for a miracle ds season, all we can do is speak His words back to him to put the devil to shame like in Jeremiah 23:26 "No woman shall miscarry her young and none shall be barren in the land", I kip reminding myself of God's unfailing promises and speaking them prayerfully, surely God will come thru 4 each 1 of us IJN.
Hav a 1daful Christmas celebration every1 & may d joy of ds season neva depart 4m ur homes.
I am very pleased to have found you ladies. I too am a believer in the awesome miracles of God, as He has performed many in my life and I have this special prayer request that I have been believing for for years. That's my little precious Princess, that I'm expecting to be birthed from my very own womb. Her name is Kween Karen Alexandria and in faith I have bought her many outfits, bottles, socks, baby hats and other items that she is going to need. I know by reading God's Word that He wants me to have the desires of my heart. Doctors have hurt and belittled me and told me that I have less than five percent chance to become pregnant at 44 yrs.old with the type of surgery I had on my womb to remove fibroids, which according to a recent diagnosis, have returned; people have laughed at me; the absence of one of my ovaries due to miscarriage attempts to lower my faith, BUT GOD! Hallelujah, He is my Rock. I believe He is a rewarder to those who diligently seek Him and I believe He will do it for every last one of us if we choose to believe and not doubt. I Love you ladies and don't even know you and I think it's because of your faith in our God and our Lord Jesus Christ. Let's get prepared to become pregnant and birth our beautiful, healthy babies. I mean this with all my heart. If any one needs support or a listening ear, or just someone to believe and dream with, I am here. Much respect, Flower.
Yeah I truly believe & agree with u,all we need do is to activate our faith. Has anyone ever thot of this? God the Almighty physician defying all medical sciences and making a virgin-Mary pregnant with our Saviour, Is their ANYTHING 2 difficult 4 our God, definitely NO.
Speak His words back to Him,because God honors His words more than His name. It is well with our souls,shalom!
All i love ur faith. Dh and i took a month off due to dr orders. I go back Thursday to hear the results of all the blood work.  I will keep u up dated.