Women of Strength
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realiizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown
**************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP 15 weeks (doc appt tomorrow, 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 7 weeks

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
ad_06: CD7
Candie: CD12
BabyMamma: CD14
rachjas: CD16
kmcarino: CD17
Keyan: CD17 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD17
LinaG: CD19
mamatina: CD21
Mrspace: CD21
Arlotheslug: CD31
Hannah1505: CD40 (doc appt today)

Mommyin09: 9dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09: 9dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 11dpiui
dnikki: 16dpo (u/s tomorrow)
*************************************************
Good morning everyone!

I'm 5dpo and I got my 5th +opk today.  I'm getting a little worried about it.  I am stressing so much right now.  Which I know is not good.  I just found 2 bills that DH somehow shoved away in our dining room. I'm sure he didn't mean to. But now they are past due or due today and we don't have the money to pay for them.  Well...we might.  I'm trying to figure it all out.  I'll at least call them and make A payment on them.  We just have to tighten our belts over the next few weeks til we get into the house.  It's just stressful.  I hate money.  

My moods are still pretty bad.  I'm on anti-depressants, but this week...they haven't been any help at all.  I really think that it's because of Dane's death. It's just been a rough week for me. Luckily, DH and I have had some good talks all week and he's being really supportive.  Sometimes he just says "Jess, you are being crazy right now.  Calm down.. I'm not going to fight with you.  So let's just relax and not talk for a little bit so you can calm down."  He's been so great at not blowing up at me when I get all moody and cranky.  

DH and I did decide that we are going to take some aggressive step with my treatment.  If they do not up my dose next month ( like the plan was) I don't think we'll do it.  If they do... then great.  But if we don't get pregnant this month or next month, we are going to start Metformin and stop all the testing and tracking.  Just relax for AT LEAST one month.  We need that.  And I know some people get on to us saying "No no no you can't give up!" But we're not giving up.  We just need a break.  I mean, heck, we just got married 4 and a half months ago.  And we've been trying since day one.  So it's stressful.

But really, even though I'm cranky and moody.  I'm doing fine.  I'm happy with so many things in my life.  I just get super cranky these days.

luvkayln- You are amazing sweetheart.  I know that you've had a tough road.  But it has changed you and shaped you into the person that you are today.  Which is exactly the person that God wants you to be.  You and your DH will be such amazing parents and you will be blessed with a beautiful child.  Kayln WILL be a big sister.  Don't lose hope.  But I agree with Candie.  Relax for a little bit.  Breathe.  And sleep!  I don't know about you but sometimes during all of this I find it hard to get a good night's sleep from all the stress.  No worries sweetie.  We all love you and we're here for you!

mommyin09- I'm am WAY too anxious to hear your test results!  I keep figeting here at work.  I keep checking medhelp over and over to see if you've posted anything.  I can't wait!  My fingers are crossed!

dnikki- Hey girl!  Sorry I had to cut our conversation short last night.  I was pooped!  I had such a bad headache and I was so tired.  I hope that everything is going well!!!

candie- congrats on the +opk!  I hope that this tww is a great one for you.  With your wonderful positive attitude, I know it'll be a great one!  My fingers are crossed!

stacey- I'm glad that things are going well for you.  I'm so excited that it's all going so smoothly.  I know that to me, you are an inspiration.  I look at you and I know that this IS within my reach.  
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug:  (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 14 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8 weeks

kmcarino: (waiting for AF)
Shysana: (waiting for AF)
dnikki:  CD1
Hannah1505: CD2
Luvkayln:  CD2
jmh2005: CD10
ad_06: CD11
Candie: CD16
BabyMamma:  CD18 (+opk!)
rachjas: CD20 (+opk!)
mamatina: CD25

wishandaprayer: (retrieval 1/27!)

Keyan: 7dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Lina: 9dpo
pyar: 9dpo
Mrspace: 5dpo
Mommyin09: 13dpiui (beta today!)
angelbaby_09: 12dpt (beta yesterday?)

Thanks for all the notes! I'll update either way when I get my results.  Fingers crossed, running late!!!
mommyin09: I CAN'T WAIT!!! I want to hear your BFP now lol!!! Let us know as soon as you can!!!

mrspace: Hey don't worry about it!! DS was a little cranky last night - he didn't take that great of a nap, and I know he's getting restless being stuck indoors due to the cold. But today we did go out and play in the snow already! We made a snowman!! I'll have to take him out again later as long as the wind doesn't pick up any more. He had so much fun!! The snow is still so deep he can't hardly walk in it lol!  I didn't wake up with a headache, which is a nice change. It kind of aches a little, but nothing like it has been.

Well, I am officially CD1, scheduled for IUI at O time. What really ***** is I was called for jury duty on Feb. 2. Hopefully I don't have to do it because it would soooo screw with the IUI!!! But I'm taking clomid 50 mg again. I've decided that mon-fri I will throw in an easy exercise tape and do that. I think it's only like 20 min. But with really ttc again, I feel like my 15-18 Ibs is going to start coming back on!!! DS will have fun mocking me and laughing at me lol!!!

Ladies, have a great day. And just to leave you with a thought: Ya'll are amazing women. Without all you here to lean on during the past year, I don't know where I'd be!! So thank you all!!!
Candie: Congrats on the +opk, I know what you mean about carefree days...I do miss them too....like you say it is fun, but sometimes BDing can feel like a job or duty....I got to say that last cycle and this one, it has been more for fun than a duty, which has been fun.

Luvkayln: I am so sorry about AF, a free cycle "just for fun" sounds good for you, like I've said, there is always the thought of TTC but when you don't keep the chart or temp, there is less to think or even wonder about...good luck!

Mommyin09: Can't wait to hear positives news from you!! ;o) what time will you get the results? around 2:00pm your time? I'll be here ;o)

Hannah: I am sorry AF show up. where you talking about beta results #s? do you think you had a m/c? I am so sorry.

Dinkki: I hope your jury duty doesn't interfere w/ IUI, ... you can always try to let the judge know you have an important medical procedure planned. my lap is 2/11 in 3 weeks.

MrSpace: I hope you feel better soon and are able to figure it all out w/ the payments and the house. Congrats on the house!

LinaG: Are you having new symptoms?!

ALL: I wish you all a happy and relaxing weekend....I wish it was a long weekend once again.
Mommyin09...thinking of you!!!!!
Dnikki: I work in a courtroom & the judges I've worked with are very sensitive to these issues. You could either call & request an extension by even 2 weeks, just to get you away from O time, or since Feb 2 will be cd11, you could go in & if called into the box, request a side bar & speak to the judge & attorneys privately. Thanks for being excited for me ;)

Luvkayln: I know! You're all the best & I hope you won't be cheering me up later today! ;)

Keyan: Yep, I'll know by 2:00 Pacific time. I promise to let you all know either way... Thanks!

Stacey: Thank you! I really do want to follow in your footsteps... If not this time, soon! :)

Sexykeme: Thanks :) How are you doing?

Hannah, mrspace, kmcarino & rachjas: Thanks for all the positive energy :) I really appreciate it!!!
Well ladies I am pretty satisfied with my RE today. I had my u/s done and I have 4 follies, 2 on my right and 2 on my left.

Right side were 13.6 and 10.4
Left were  10 and 8

So we are doing timed IUI this cycle. He basically wants to see when I O. So I am to OPK on Sunday,  if get a surge he wants me back on Monday to do another u/s to see if the egg released. So ladies hopefully next week I will be in the TWW!!!! I'm so freakin excited ;) ......Fingers Xed for everyone!!!
I hope you get a well deserved BFP!!! XOXOXO
Well, my blood test was negative! ;-( I'm stopping my progesterone & waiting for AF... Thanks so much for all your support! I couldn't get through this without you all :)
Wow, it seems like Af have shown for several... everyone is going to be close together this next cycle.

mommyin09- You're in my thoughts.

ad_06- That's great that your appt. went well.  Grow. follies, grow.

I took another OPK today, finally much lighter.  I am worried I may have cysts?!?! I hope not. : ( I didn't even take meds this cycle.

The tracker has me at 2DPO, having my O the day after I got my first +.  Fertilityfriend has me Oing the day I got my +OPK. Little confused about that.  My luteal phase has been crazy.  I'm not sure when I should test. Geesh, I don't need to be thinking about that already....lol
Mommyin09 - I am so sorry.  You take care of yourself and enjoy the weekend.  AF will show soon and you will be on to another really good cycle.  You can only do so many perfectly timed IUIs without getting a BFP :)  
I left you a note and just wanted to tell you that Im sorry for you and are really hoping we are cycle buddies so that we can try togethe again. Take care and know we are here for you!
ad_06:  I'm excited for you!  You have good follies on both sides, so you're covered! :)  They'll still grow 1-2mm per day, too, so they'll be nice & big by the time you O.  Are you using opk's each day or just on Sunday?  If you get a +opk before Sunday, will you go in earlier?  Best wishes to you!!! :)

Guesito:  Thanks :)  I bet we will be cycle buddies.  Hopefully AF shows quickly for both of us!

Stacey:  Thanks!  I'm surprised that I'm not more upset this time because I really was hopeful.  My chart looked great, but you just NEVER know!!!  Thanks for the comment about iui.  Hopefully third time's a charm! :)

rachjas:   I hate it when FF and the O tracker indicate different dates!  If you tested with opk's the day before your + and got a -, then I would bet you O'd the day after your +.  I don't know that you'd O the same day, necessarily.  Plus, didn't you have O pains/cramps the day after, too?  I bet you're 2dpo :)  Let me know what you want me to put on our list & I'll update it tomorrow.  Thanks for your note :)

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies who sent such sweet notes of support!!!  You're the best & I truly appreciate you all :)  Have a wonderful weekend!
mommyin09 ~ He told me not to test til Sunday, so that is what I am doing. I thought about testing this morning, but chickened out. My luck it would be + and I wouldn't be able to get a hold of them. Well anyway I usually don't O til around CD16 most times....I don't know if Femara is like clomid or not but with clomid I always O later.So we'll see. Thanks for all the support..
mommyin09 so sorry to hear your news i'm glad your not too disapointed and are thinking ahead what a shock i had a good feeling for you oh well looks like ttc plays tricks on all of us chin up

ad_06 things sound good so far good luck

mrspace i hear ya money money money its such a stress looks we can't do our ivf next cycle we just can't afford it so decided to wait another  month also i run my own business and have staffing issues so all the extra hours fall on me so i don't its gonna work with me working 7 days a week

luvkaylyn sorry to hear your news too your next chilled out cycle sounds good b'ding just for fun i forgot we can still do that

guesito you are right it looks like we will all be very close in our cycle this time i'm due in this next week too  funny i have heard about women who hang out together falling into sync with each other but never in cyber space

dnikki how you doing hopefully the  jury duty won't interfere with your next cycle it will happen when it will i suppose as much as we  try to make it life won't hold while we try
hope everyone has a great weekend xxx
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug:  (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 14 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8 weeks :)

mommyin09 (waiting for AF)
kmcarino: (waiting for AF)
Shysana: (waiting for AF)

dnikki:  CD2
Hannah1505: CD3
Luvkayln:  CD3
jmh2005: CD11
ad_06: CD12
Candie: CD17 (+opk!)
BabyMamma:  CD19 (5dpo?)
mamatina: CD26 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (retrieval 1/27!)

rachjas: 3/4 dpo!
Mrspace: 6dpo
Keyan: 8dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Lina: 10dpo
pyar: 10dpo
angelbaby_09: 14dpt (any news?)

ad_06:  Well, let's hope you get your +opk tomorrow & can do iui on Monday!  I'm excited for you :)  You should definitely be in the tww next week!

angelbaby:  What happened with your beta?

Candie:  I can't tell by your chart if you O'd, but we'll welcome you to the tww next week ;-)

wishandaprayer:  Your retrieval is coming up so quickly!  We're all pulling for you!  Please keep us posted & best wishes to you & dh!!! :)
I just missed you.  Thanks :)  I was hopeful too, especially looking at my chart & the "symptoms" I was feeling.  Sooo, you just never know! :)  I am feeling positive & looking ahead.  I'm gonna start running today & try to get myself back in shape :)  That'll keep my mind occupied!  I hear you on the IVF cost.  I'm sorry you're having to put it off.  That's what we're doing as well, trying iui in the meantime.  We thought we'd be ready in March, but that's quickly approaching, so we'll see!  Your cyber space comment is too funny!  Is that even possible!?  lol! :)  Good luck to you this cycle!  Hopefully AF won't show :)
linaG sorry i forgot thank you for looking at my chart how are you doing and no i don't really feel anything i think i feel pregnant every month so now i have lost the ability to figure out what my body is doing so i just go with the flow now because otherwise i think i'll go mad .
This is my first month charting & trying.  I'm super-stoked because I thought it would make the bedroom a little mechanical or something... but it's not :)  It's just as awesome as always!

Anywho, my period is due Thursday, so I'm waiting a week to test.  I hope it's not greedy to hope for a + on the first month, but I just can't help it!

Good luck to you all on the two week wait!
No, it's definitely not greedy! :)  Welcome to our thread & best of luck to you & dh!!!
AFM-Waiting in AF to start meds for FET. If  you want to update it. Im so happy most of us will be cycle buddies its going to be very close... bfp's bfp's bfp's!!!!!
Hi Mommyin09

Im doing ok had the flu for a couple of days but im ok now. Just waiting on the 2ww.
and see what happens.
Guesito:  No problem!  I'll update you tomorrow :)

sexykeme:  I'm glad you're feeling better & welcome to the tww!  Woo-hoo for you! :)  Do you know how many dpo you are?
Hey girls! :) Had my appointment today, and it showed 2 huge cysts on my right ovary! I'm honestly suprised that there was ONLY 2! :) So that means that I released 6 eggs, so that's incouraging! :) So obviously we're taking this month off! I'll still ovulate on my own, but my RE said it could be a very delayed ovulation b/c of the cysts. When I had 1 cyst on clomid, I didn't O until around CD 26! But like I said previously, we're not trying or keeping track of anything this month, not even temping! :) Sean and I need some time for ourselves. We've had a full year of talking about nothing but ttc. Every month it's the same thing... when did I O, when is af due, what's my chart look like, bla bla bla! So this is our month to just relax. :) Then when AF shows again, we'll do another round of follistim. I actually felt great when I left my RE's office, b/c he's getting down to business with our next cycle. He was honestly suprised when I walked in, and even my favorite nurse, Kim, looked so sad! I just love them b/c they're so sincere! I'll be checking in on everyone still, and I'll still be here to give you all support through this next month! :)
Thank You! :)
I believe Im 5dpo tomorrow would be 6dpo
Hey there ladies. Just checking in...

mommyin09 - your positive thoughts and ideas are so refreshing. it helps me to feel more positive and keep pressing forward

guesito - hope your doing well after everything and know your in my prayers and thoughts

and to the rest of the ttc ladies - good luck and keep your heads up! we are all in this together

and to all the preggers! - yay! you are also in my thoughts and prayers!
Yay!! I got a smiley this morning.....so looks like IUI tomorrow!!
mommyin09: Oh, hon I am soo sorry :-( I had such a good feeling for you! Keep positive for next cycle - has AF shown yet?

ad: Congrats on the +OPK!!! Good luck with the IUI!

GUESITO: I hope AF shows soon!! So exciting!!! How are you feeling?

Luvkayln: Sorry about the cysts, but a good thing you only have 2! I'm very proud of your ovaries lol!!

Well, looks like a lot of us will be very very close cycle buddies! I started my clomid yet again this morning. So, come on hotflashes lol! I don't know how often I will be on here - my computer decided to almost crash yesterday and I can't get into my usual profile at startup - something about insufficient security and corrupt files...idk. DH is trying to fix it. Tonight, I am going out for a bit with all the people I passed boards with, so that should be fun. It's kind of c r a p p y that we aren't meeting until 7:30 p.m though - I'm usually in bed by 10 lol!!

Well ladies, have a great day!!
ad: Good luck with your IUI!! Love the smiley face

luvkayln: I hate cysts, I get them all the time too. Keep in touch and hopefully they will go away quickly on their own.

mommyin09 and Guesito: Hope you can be cycle buddies this month-lets get that AF over with

I am still plugging away-they reduced my Follistim yesterday to 225 with continued 10 unit low hsg and Ganarelix. Same protocol again today.

The good news is I have 15 follies 8 on the right, 7 on the left. Monitoring again tomorrow and hopeful that I will get the word to trigger soon! Retreival date is still TBD.

Enjoy your Sunday beautiful ladies!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug:  (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 14 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8 weeks :)

kmcarino: (waiting for AF)
Shysana: (waiting for AF)
Guesito:  (waiting for AF to start FET!)

Mommyin09:  CD1
dnikki:  CD3
Hannah1505: CD4
Luvkayln:  CD4
jmh2005: CD12
ad_06: CD13 (+opk! iui tomorrow!)
Candie: CD18 (+opk!)
BabyMamma:  CD20
mamatina: CD27 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (appt tomorrow, retrieval soon!)

rachjas: 4/5 dpo
Sexykeme:  6dpo
Mrspace: 7dpo
Keyan: 9dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Kaylee_Frye:  10dpo! Welcome :)
Lina: 11dpo
pyar: 11dpo
angelbaby_09: 15dpt (any news?)

luvkayln:  I agree with dnikki, at least there are only two after all those follies you had!  Hopefully they go away quickly :)  I love the pictures you posted of your fur babies!!!  They are just adorable!!!  I must have really been thinking about Ava & Layla because I had a dream last night that we adopted a pitbull puppy! ;-)

dnikki:  Well, looks like AF's starting to show this morning.  I'm glad that she's coming so quickly.  It gets me moving in the right direction & it looks like I'll be off work around the time I O, which is perfect! :)  Did you read what I posted about jury duty?  I hope it works out.  Have a good time celebrating tonight :)

wishandaprayer:  Talk to kmcarino about ganirelix.  She took it last cycle & wasn't happy with it.  I know we're all very different, but it's helpful to hear what others have to say.  I can't believe you have 15 follies ready to go!  That's awesome!!!  It sounds like things are progressing very nicely for you.  I'll be anxious to hear when you are able to trigger & what your retrieval date is.  Best, best wishes to you & dh!!! :)

ad_06:  That is awesome!!!  What perfect timing, huh?!  I'm very excited for you :)  Let us know how it goes tomorrow!

jmh2005:  Thanks :)

Candie:  Thanks for your sweet note :)  I can't wait to hear how you're doing?  I bet you're in your tww!

Kaylee:  I added you to our list!  Just a few days to go...  good luck! :)

Michelle:  How are you doing?  I'm always thinking of you, as I'm sure many of us are, and hoping things are getting better for you.  Take care! :)

Keyan:  I know you're not expecting much this cycle before your lap, but I am excited for you, my friend & I'm hoping for the best!  You're already into the countdown :)  Good luck!!!

I'll be starting a new thread tomorrow, so keep an eye out for it!  I will send a note to each of you, as well.  Have a wonderful day!!!
Hi there!  Thanks for adding me to your list.

I got impatient and tested yesterday.  There was an extremely (as in super-duper-duper) faint line I had to hold in the light a certain way to see.  I wasn't sure about the positive.  

Today, I bought a digital test and checked again.  It says very clearly "PREGNANT"!

We are very, very happy.  I feel so blessed!  I am NOT taking this little one for granted!
Kaylee: CONGRATS!!! You are the first one of the new year to join the BFP list (I think lol!!) Happy and Healthy nine months!!!
kaylee- congrats.  hopefully you just started a long trend of BFP's.
Thanks so much for the warm wishes and congrats.

I'm well aware of the complications & problems that can occur, so I'll cautiously just try to enjoy this moment and take care of myself until I hear otherwise.

I can feel the fertility bug around, I'm sure this is just an ice breaker.  This will be a big month for everyone trying to get pregnant.  I can't WAIT to see who will flip to + next.  So, here's to sprinkling baby dust and lots of hope around to you all!  BFPs to everyone *really* soon!

Thanks for being so supportive and great.   You all are just remarkable -- I mean that.

Take care.
Wow, congrats to you & your dh!!! :)  I'm so happy for you & wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy!  Thanks for the words of encouragement for the rest of us.  I sure hope you're a trend setter!!! :)
Congratulations!!  Enjoy every moment!!
Hi everyone!

So I'm 7dpo today.  My temp dropped yesterday by a few points but was back up this morning.  I'm hoping it was an implatation dip (I read some of you talking about that, but I honestly don't know what it is).  I was doing well all day and then about 3 hours ago I got a little sleepy.  So while DH went to the gym to play basketball, I took a nap.  When he got home, I was curled up on the couch in SEVERAL layers of clothes, several blankets and shivering like crazy.  So he went to get the thermometer from upstairs and sure enough, my temp was up to 99.7.   I checked it again a few minutes ago and it's up to 100.1.  The problem is that I can't take anything!  I have no idea what's wrong with me.  My stomach hurts a little, just some nausea, and my head kind of hurts, and my body aches, but nothing indefinate.  So I don't know what to take. I think I'm going to take some tylenol because it's a fever reducer.  I don't know what else to do.  I just hope that I'm better by tomorrow morning. I can't afford to miss another day of work.

Oh...and I was playin' around online with a friend of mine last night and we were looking at the chinese birthing chart.  If we do get pregnant this month we "should" have a little girl ON my sister's birthday!  Ha ha, love it.  It was just fun.
I still think about my M/C very often. Dh & I went to a very romantic dinner this Friday Which I ruined when I started balling and he joined me. I started thanking him for all his love and support and  I just broke down. I hadn't cried in about a week. I'm just looking forward to my FET.

jmh-Thanks for checkiing on me. xoxoxox
Congrats Kaylee!!

I will let everyone know how things go tomorrow.... I'm almost positive that we are doing IUI tomorrow.....Just keeping my fingers crossed :) Thanks for all of your support..
hello everyone had a crazy weekend and been feeling very low,
mommyin 09 im so sorry about your bfn our time will come im aiming for the year now not month to month

Dnikki sorry about af bummer huh!

Congrats on BFP first of the year enjoy your moment .

well finally got my letter for my ultrasound its thursday and im going to a fertility clinic on the evening i think i might pay privatley will be a struggle but worth it

miss you lot thanks for your support x
Good Morning!

Kaylee: once again...congrats!!

Mommyin09: what are your plans for this cycle? let me know what you think about my chart!

Hannah: I hope you get some news on Thursday.

MrSpace: I hope you feel better soon! Is the fever gone?

Guesito: Good to have you back, I hope you get AF soon so that you can move on to FET.

Ad_06: Good luck on the IUI today! Keep us updated.

Luvkayln: that's sound good that your doc and nurse are sincere w/ you. 2 cyst doesn't sound bad at all...Good luck on this "free and relaxing" cycle!

Candie: Welcome to the 2ww...I am hoping and praying this is it for you my friend!

Arlotheslug: I miss you.......let us know how your are doing.

Not much going on w/ me...........Medhelp says I O 4 days ago and FF says I O 10 days ago...I guess I will know soon which one was right! ....

Finalllyyyyyyyyyyy am in the 2ww :o)  3DPO fertility friend has me x
Good morning!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Can't believe it's Monday morning already.  :(

mommyin09 - How was your weekend?  Hope you are OK.  You can add me to the list at 4dpo today (I think, hopefully I'm right!).  You'll be having an IUI again this time, right?  I agree with Stacey, it has to work one of these times.  

Keyan - Thanks for the kind words.  I hope this is it for both of us!  Now, I checked out your chart, and I don't want to get your hopes up, but is there a possibility that you are having a triphasic chart?  If you O'd on cd14 before the first temperature rise, the 2nd temp rise could indicate implantation.  Maybe that's a long shot, but that's what I'll be praying for!  :)  We'll see what the others think.

luvkayln - I'm glad you are in good spirits and that there aren't too many cysts.  Sounds like you'll be just fine.  I know what you mean, when you get to the point that you feel like you are forgetting to live your life because you are so focused on TTC, then it's definitely time to take a break.  Hopefully you and DH can take some time to reconnect and relax and then your body will be ready to make a baby!  :)

Guesito - Aw, your story brought tears to my eyes too.  I can't imagine what you've both been going through, but I'm sure it's good to be true partners and know that you can count on each other.  Just keep focusing on the FET and the happy ending that will come with it.  :)

hannah - Sorry you had a tough weekend.  Hopefully you get some answers after your u/s.

Kaylee - Wow, congratulations!  I wish you and DH all the best.  I hope you're right and it's the first of many BFP's for all of my wonderful friends here!  Take care.

ad_06 - let us know how it goes.  Hope you get to have your IUI!

BabyMamma - Yay on being in the 2ww!  I'm right there with ya, 4 dpo today.

mrspace - Hope you are feeling better.  Having a fever and body aches is terrible.  I hate to be cold!

Arlotheslug - I agree with Keyan - I miss you!  Hope you're doing OK.
Hi girls!!! I'm back (sorry...long story...).

Will have to catch up - just wanted to say my Beta came back positive last Thursday, at 15, and I went back today for retesting.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

..now to catch up..
As an intro ~ who here believes/read about the full moon effects on men..??..  I can GUARANTEE my DH goes off EVERY TIME.  I started noting the full moon on the calendar (hightlighting the day in RED and the two days before/after in orange).  Believe it or not, it has helped him try and control the "effects" of the full moon.  I truly believe it.

Mrspace:  I think you may have my husband - you can keep him for a while, or send him home when you get tired of it - ...."same old story" - I just think men don't THINK~..xo...they don't know how to converse all the time, but they do surprise us too, don't they!!

BabyMamma: How are things going today...??..

Kaylee - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Ad_06: Good luck on the IUI

I've been going through he*ll and back with my RE's nurses and the miscommunication in the office it's just rediculous.  When I would call back they would get defensive and it would start over asgain.  Last week for the beta I was trying to get them to facx the scrip to Labcorp for me and the nerds went and faxed it to my cell phone 7 times!...I called them and asked them the second time to stop facing to my cell and just fax it to the Labcorp office,and to make sure the form was completely filled out properly with the diagnose code and all (last time the didn't have it all filled out and I had to go back and get a retest).....I won't bore you with the WHOLE story - just believe me, it's i r r i t a t i n g!!

We were at our attorney's office when we got the call last Thursday (8pm) - we all had a cry fest (lawyer included) then I made the mistake of telling DD I was pregnant - so what did she do the very next day..??...went into school and TOLD EVERYONE...so now if today's beta doesn't increase and I'm NOT pregnant - how many people will be coming up to me and congratulating me..??.....uuuggghhh...what a weekend.

Hoping today brings GOOD NEWS for EVERYONE!!!!

SSBD to ALL ~ "Two Lines in '09"!!!!!

I'm starting a new thread.  I'll catch up with you all there :)
Hey mommyin09 I'm 15 wks pg today!
BFN - Beta <2
I got my IUI!! DH count was better too. 70 million with 90% mobility :) The lady that did it was super nice, she even did the u/s to make sure it released and she didn't even charge me for it. She told me to test in 14 days and so forth and so on. I have a ? Since I had 4 follies, if only 1 released do all the other disappear? Because when she did the u/s she said that she only saw tiny ones, so it must have released. Thanks for all the support!!
Good morning...for what it's worth.

You can take me off the TWW, etc..too - my beta came in BFN - I'm gong for a WTF, but will be taking a couple months off to cleanse my system of these stupid fertility drugs to revvvvvvvvv my system up for my very last attempt.

Went in the Hottub last night while DD was playing with her Pit puppy - Drank a bottle of champagne - then DH, DD & I went for Sushi - and did we pig out!
I'm going to schedule a massage today for this morning if I can - full body deep-tissue, then I'm going to the drug store to pick up some ALLI for DH & I - need to lose the 30lbs of Fertility weight I absorbed over the last two years...  I have my CCD class tonight - oh JOY!...to see all the mothers my DD went into school and told their children about me being pregnant - let's see.....now how will I tell them I'M NOT PREGNANT...??...uuugghhh.  If we didn't get the news @our Attorney's office -she wouldn't have known - and no-one would have to be told anything.

I have a WTF appt on the 9th.  Good luck everyone - keep on top of your protocol AND THE NURSES - be sure they are clear as to what YOU want - they are not very good directors of your IVF........they may be nice and all, but only YOU can be sure if they're keeping you on the best protocol....if it isn't working, then get them to change it up.

Hope you get your BFPs! - I don't know how long we'll take off - I wasn't told by Check OR ANY OF THE OTHER DOCTORS to take time off between each "session" of IUI (10) or IVF (3) - but I guess it's my fault for not asking sooner - I was up against the clock, and still am...............

ONE more chance left for me.  I only HOPE I will be successful!

Thanks for your support!!!

Good luck to all who need it, and who have been supportive through this for me!

I will be checking in here & there, but need to get my arse to the gym BIG TIME!

xoxoxo!!