Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Women of Strength

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Women of Strength

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realiizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown
**************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP 15 weeks (doc appt tomorrow, 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 7 weeks

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
ad_06: CD7
Candie: CD12
BabyMamma: CD14
rachjas: CD16
kmcarino: CD17
Keyan: CD17 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD17
LinaG: CD19
mamatina: CD21
Mrspace: CD21
Arlotheslug: CD31
Hannah1505: CD40 (doc appt today)

Mommyin09: 9dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09: 9dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 11dpiui
dnikki: 16dpo (u/s tomorrow)
*************************************************
Hello all

sorry havent been posting - i been busy with the new house :o) hope everyone is all good xx  babydust to all xx
Thanks for starting a new thread!!!

mommyin09: How are you feeling?

luvkayln: Anything yet? How are you feeling - when do you guys test??!!

Well, no af but I'm pretty sure it's because of the prog. supp. I won't be able to do injects next month if I get that job, but clomid is okay for a couple of months :-) I can't wait for AF to just come and go!!! UGH!
Pyar: Sorry!  I started the new thread before reading your post on the last.  I'll switch you to 6dpo tomorrow!  Congrats!!! :-)

Lina:  Thanks for such a sweet post to everyone.  It's nice to have you back with us :)

Babymamma:  Same to you!  Welcome back :)  Have you moved in yet?

dnikki:  I think my ob had told me to take the progesterone till I'm cd30 & then stop, but I can't remember for sure.  My RE just says to take it till my beta, which is Friday.  Just FYI, I'm using a new progesterone this cycle.  It's called Endometrin.  I would highly recommend it.  I can't even tell you how much easier it is!  I would not go back to the other now!!! :)  Best wishes tomorrow!

Hannah:  I read your post on the other thread this morning.  What will the doc be doing the u/s for?  I could be wrong, but I don't think they can see your tubes through a vaginal u/s, just your ovaries & uterus.  Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong! :)  Good luck with the blood test!

Have a wonderful day, ladies!!!
Mommyin09- Thanks for starting the new thread! :) And as always, thanks for doing such an awesome job keeping our list updated! You are very dedicated to our thread, and without you we'd all be lost! :)

Candie- Yeah, I haven't been posting much lately, but everything's ok! :) I'm just kinda hangin' out in the 2ww... I'm glad you are feeling better and you were finally able to go back to work! Hopefully you'll continue to feel better, especially b/c you should be getting your +ve opk any day now! :)

Stacey- Thanks for the note! :) I've felt more positive for this cycle since my iui, so I'm prepared for either outcome as usual! :) How are you feeling?

Pyar- I looked at your chart, and congrats on almost being half way through your 2ww! :) I hope the outcome is what you've been waiting for!!! :)

dnikki- The progesterone supplements always delayed my period a day, but it's defintely different on everyone. Is this your first cycle on them? I wouldn't stop them just yet, b/c you just never know. AF will come if  you're not pregnant, even while taking them. It just affects everyone differently. Good luck! Oh, mommyin09 and I don't test unless we really, really think it's going to be +ve! :) Her beta is Friday, and AF should be here for me on Thursday, so if my temps don't drop Thursday, maybe i'll test. :) We'll keep you informed. :)

Hannah- I'm confused as to why they told you you were having an u/s later this week to look at your tubes. You can't see your tubes on an u/s, and if you can then that means something is wrong and they are majorly inflamed. The first time my RE ever did an u/s on me he told me that, and then we scheduled my hsg test. I'm still confused as to why you don't just test. And why didn't the doctor do an hpt test on you today? They did blood work, so is that for a beta?

Babymomma & Lina- Welcome back! :)

mrspace- Congrats on your +ve opk! Oh, but I'm just so sorry to hear about your mom's friend! That's just horrible, and you're right, life is just way too precious! God is taking care of him now, and hopefully an angel came to take him before he even knew what was going on! :(  ((Hugs))

Guesito- Has AF come yet? I'm sooo ready for you to start your next cycle for your FET! I know you are ready too! :) Good luck!!! Oh, and by the way, keep the meds, it's ok! I have 3 more cycles of meds in my fridge ready to go! :)

hello everyone!!!!! how are you all mommy in 09 any symptoms

well i went to my doctors today i have an ultrsound booked this week and she has took my blood they dont really do it in england but i demaned one woohoo so here we go i will get the results hopefully in the morning if not the day after but the pain has gone so thats good the ultrasound it to look at my tubes doc said my chances are goodbut to be patient i am taking my vitamins so fingers crossed
good luck ladys x

Thankyou for you supprt
and i he everyone is ok x

Mommyin09 maybe i have it wrong then but she said i was having an ultra sound this week and i thought thats what it was for im probley wrong i dont no very much noy like you lol ! my arm is aching from my blood test i have to drp a urine sample in in the morning and also my ultra sound this week i have to wait for a letter with my appointment on 1st thought

i aint having any symptoms really feel sick not fancing anything to eat sore bbs dnt feel like af is coming anymore i miscalculated i wouldnt be 6 weeks i woukd only be 5 sorry xxx
have a good day x
Dear all,

I'm very happy and blessed to be back here my precious friends.:)
Thank you for warm welcoming!!!:)

I would like to ask you to give me same answers my dear friends. Thank you very much!:)

It is about my O, I really didn't have time to analyze my symptoms at all, as you all know I was busy with my dad, I think I O'ed immediately after my period but I don't know is that or can it be possible??? Can you look at my OT and give me your opinion and what U think? Thank U!

Mama in 2009 - Based on FF i have O'ed 5 days ago, so based to it I'll be 5DPO today? God knows.

Hugs 2 all!
LinaG- I would definately say  you are in your 2ww! Your temps are up there! :) I think it looks like you are either 5 dpo or  8 dpo. Your temps started slowly rising on CD 12, possibly making you 8 dpo today, but if FF is saying you are 5 dpo then maybe they are right! Either way, you've definately ovulated and are in your 2ww! Congrats! :)
Really LuvKaylin my dear sis!:)
OMG! Can I became pregnant after to many stresses? O my Lord help me!:) I'm excited WOW:)

Thank you very very much!!!!:)
Luv U
LinaG- You're welcome! :) Stay excited, God will take care of you! Hopefully after everything you've been through lately, you will get your BFP that is much deserved! :)
Hey everyone!  DH and I both have the day off today.  So we're relaxing together.  I have SOOOO Much ovulation pain.  My temp also spiked up today so I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday.  

I've been working on a bunch of stuff this weekend.  I have lots of new designs for my website that I'm putting up and I've been working on a blanket for DH and I.  Since we don't have heat in our bedroom it will help a lot until we get moved!
Lina:  I completely agree with luvkayln!  Welcome to the tww :-)  I would bet you're 5dpo today!  Yes, there is definitely a chance even though you've been stressed.  Hey, you haven't been worrying about ttc.  Your attention has been elsewhere & maybe that will help.  Hopefully after all you've been through, you will be blessed with a litle miracle!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you & will update you on our list tomorrow :)

mrspace:  Congrats!  I checked out your chart & it looks like you're in the tww, too!  Woo-Hoo!!! :-)
Thank U very much my sis for a wonderful wishes & words!:) I hope that God will bless U this Friday!:) Please Lord!!! Hugs & kisses
Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I have posted. We have had really bad weather here lately and everything is a mess. Wasn't able to make it to our doctors appt to start more femera so I am pretty upset. But the all the hubbys tests came back great including his sperm count. I guess we will just try naturally this month and hope for the best.

Just a side question for everone?

I don't have a clotting disorder or anything but I was just wondering if you guys still recommend taking baby aspirin everyday? Any ideas or other supplement ideas are welcomed.

I am currently CD6...
Happy Monday friends!
I'm glad the work day is over.  I hope those of you who had the day off enjoyed it!  I was a little jealous to tell you the truth:)

Mommyin09 - Thanks again for starting a new thread and for keeping us up to date!  It is so much appreciated!  And thanks for updating me.  With my change in due date my weeks now change on Fridays...so I will be 8 weeks on Friday. :)  I checked out your chart and it looks like your temps are staying up there.  Very good!  I so hope that Friday brings you good news!

Luvkayln - Glad you are feeling more positive.  I know you are missing Kayln :( She is with you always and I'm sure she is so excited for her little bros and sisters.  I am hoping and praying you get good news this week! I'm feeling pretty good.  A little more nausea in the mornings but nothing too serious and other than that just kind of tired.  I love my afternoon naps when I can get them :)

Dnikki - Sorry for your -ve test.  As we always say, it's not over until she shows.  Good luck tomorrow!

Mrspace - Congrats on the +opk!  Yay!  Welcome to the tww.  And I am so very sorry about your mom's friend.  That is absolutely tragic. Life is so precious isn't it.  My thoughts go out to her and her family.

Candie - Glad you are starting to feel better!  Sounds like a nasty bug that you had.  And as luvkayln said - just in time for your +opk!!  

Hannah - Wow...I am confused.  Just be sure you understand what is going on!  It's your body and your life.  Good luck on your beta - assuming that is the test!

LinaG - Welcome back and thanks for the nice note!  And welcome to the 2ww!

Pyar - Wow!  Congrats also in being in the tww!  All the best

OHHhhh friends this is an exciting week!!!  There is a lot happening with testing and betas and I have a feeling we will be adding more to the BFP list!  I can't wait.

SSBD!!!
Stacey
i agree with stacey ladies, lets get some BFP's and high beta numbers up here this week.

so we finished jaedyn's nursery.  i will post pics hopefully by tomorrow if medhelp lets me.  i have been trying to post pics of the baby shower for 2 days and it keeps telling me error.

hannah- you have will power girl cause i would have peed on 10 tests by now like a puppy.
Hello ladies, I am back too!

I started ivf last friday and had my first monitoring appt today-12 follies, 6.5 lining, but have to go back tomorrow-they may start me on ganarelix. Has anyone been through this protocol? 350 follistim once a day and 10 units low dose hsg.

I just don't know what to expect from all of this!!

Lets get some new BFP's this month!!
jmh2005:  Hi.  Welcome back :)  I'll update you on our list tomorrow.  I don't have a clotting disorder either, but I was taking baby aspirin for a while. I stopped around Oct. & I'm curious, too, if it's a good idea to continue it...  As far as supplements, I take a Women's One-a-day prenatal vitamin, a Fish oil pill, aVitamin C & extra folic acid every day.  Congrats on dh's S/A & best wishes this cycle :)

Stacey:  Thanks, I will update you each Friday, then :)  Wow, 8 weeks this Friday!?  That's awesome!  Yes, there is the potential for lots of good news this weekend.  I'm very hopeful, yet cautious, so we'll see!  If not, I'm starting an exercise plan on Saturday!!!

leighanne:  I'd love to see your pics!  Hopefully you can get them uploaded.  I'll keep checking.  I'm sure the nursery is just adorable! :)
Hi.  I just missed you! Wow, you started the IVF process, that's so exciting!  Do you have an estimated retrieval date?  Good luck to you!!! :)
So far it looks like trigger on Sunday 25th, retreival 27th then 3-5 for transfer-ahhhh!! This is only an estimate, I have to make sure at my age that I don't get a run away follie to knock me out of this cycle. Wish me luck.

Your beta is just around the corner!!

Thanks for keeping everyone united through these threads-I am trying to catch up now
Good Morning!

Not much going on w/ me...not sure when I Oed..so just waiting to see how I do the next couples of days

leighanne: I love the belly cast picture...it is so cute!! did the signing happend during your baby shower? can't wait to see the Jayden's room pictures.

Mommyin09: I am keeping everything cross for you!! Kisses to Carmelo and Huck...Barbie is doing much better.

wishandprayer: wow, that sounds so fast...next Tuesday the retreivel then by Friday would be the transfer, right?!..Good luck!

Luvkayln: we haven't "talked" in a long time.....hope you are doing good in the 2ww and getting ready for a BFP!!

Stacey: WOW..Congrats on the 8 weeks...just a few more weeks until you start to feel the little one..wow how exciting!!!

Hey everyone.  I'm 2 dpo today.  It's been a bad weekend (other than getting the house) and DH and I are fighting like cats and dogs.  

Last night was our last night of BD'ing while I was ovulating.  When we started this our Dr. told us to BD EVERY DAY while I was ovulating. So that's what we do.  Well last night we went to bed and I tried to...start things up.  He rolled over and said he wasn't in the mood.  I told him that we had to.  That when we started this, I told him EVERYTHING it entailed, including BD'ing while I was ovulating.  No matter what.  And he agreed to that.

He said that when I told him that he said "I could probably do that".  Probably meaning that he doesn't HAVE to.  

Of course I got soooo worked up and upset.  Here I am charting every day, waking up to take my temp every day, going through the crazy mood swings and hormone surges and side effects of the stupid clomid.  I work at this EVERY DAY.  He's given ONE job and can't do it?  And that ONE job is to sleep with his wife!  I was just so upset.

So I don't know what'll happen now.  I think we might be done.  We have one more round of clomid left but I don't think we're going to do it.  Not if he's going to pull this.  I'm not going to go through the hassle and the pain of doing all the charting and monitoring and taking the drugs for him to just cop out like that.  I'm still pretty angry.  I'm sure it'll blow over but we'll see.

Granted, I'm also still really upset about losing Dane. It's just been one of those weekends.

You all are wonderful.  Thanks for letting me vent for a minute.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -15 weeks (doc appt today! doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 7 weeks

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
jmh2005:  CD7
ad_06: CD8
Candie: CD13
BabyMamma: CD15
rachjas: CD17
kmcarino: CD18
Keyan: CD18 (4dpo?) (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
mamatina: CD22
Arlotheslug: CD32
Hannah1505: CD41
wishandaprayer:  (retrieval 1/27!)

Lina:  6dpo
pyar:  6dpo
Mrspace:  2dpo
Mommyin09: 10dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09: 10dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 12dpiui
dnikki: 17dpo (u/s today)

wishandaprayer:  Yes, keep a tight hold on that follie! :)  Best wishes for your retrieval.  It's coming up quickly!!! :)

Keyan:  It's good to see you back on our thread :)  I'm glad to hear Barbie's doing better!  It's back to work for me today...  Talk to you later!

mrspace:  Sorry for the frustrations, but I've learned that if dh isn't in the mood, you shouldn't push it.  I think it's the "having to" that ruins the mood.  You really don't "have to" bd every day.  I'm sure you've covered your bases :)

So, my temp keeps dropping & I'm starting to think AF may be around the corner...  I hope not, but we'll see! Have a great day, ladies!
mrspace- I sent you a note, but caught you here first! I'm so sorry! :( I don't understand that either! I think sometimes for men it takes the "fun" out of bd'ing when you know you have to, ya know? I completely understand where you are coming from though. We chart every day, take these meds and go through all the side affects, work at it EVERY DAY and all we need from our husbands is just to cooperate and bd! Maybe he just doesn't know how to deal with the stress of it all like we do, ya know? I looked at your chart, and your bd pattern looks great so I wouldn't worry to much about not being covered, b/c you are! :) Maybe just try not to think about it too much, and when you've  calmed down you and dh can talk about it tonight. Just explain to him that you guys are a team, and it's not going to get anywhere if you both don't work together on this. When guys don't know how to talk about things or reveal how they are feeling, they do stupid things like this... I know you guys will work it out and you will keep trying. ((Hugs))

Stacey- Thanks! I'm feeling a little better today. Your nausea will subside soon, and you'll have more energy than before you even became pregnant! My 2nd trimester was a breeze! :)

Candie- Thank you so much for your note yesterday! You always just know what to say and pop in right when I need you! ((Hugs)) Patiently awaiting your +ve opk!!! :)

Keyan- I know, I was just thinking the same thing! I've missed talking to you! Are you not charting this month? My 2ww is almost over, just a couple more days now... If I'm not pregnant this time, we'll have to do next cycle med-free since I know I'm gonna have a ton of cysts in my ovaries left over! Then the cycle after that we can do another round of meds! :)

wishandaprayer- Wow! Congrats on the IVF!! :) Things are already moving very quickly for you! This will surely bring you your much deserved BFP!!! Good luck! :)

mommyin09- Looks like you have lots of updating to do on our list today! :) Everyone seems to be back and ready to go! :) We only have a couple more days to go! Still stayin positive? :) Can't wait to see your temps today! Mine dropped a little, but FF is still saying it's triphasic but you know that doesn't really mean anything! It just sounds good! :)

Welcome back to all the ladies that've been gone for a while! Let's get some BFP's soon!!! :)
Mommyin09- Oops! I just missed ya! :) I'm going to check out your chart now!!!
Hey ladies! I'm back from the RE's office. I had my beta drawn since AF still hasn't shown. My headaches are terrible - I've basically had one for the past 7 days :-(  Anyways, if I'm not p/g I have another rx for Clomid 50 mg - since there is no way I can go to injects while trying to find a job lol! But he wants me to do a postcoital test - Anyone ever have this done? Apparently when I get my + OPK DH and I need to BD then I have to immediately go in the office so they can scrape out some CM to see what "my" environment is like...interesting. But, I will find out my beta around 2!
dnikki- Good luck!!!!! :) I really hope you get a great suprise today! I'll be anxiously waiting your results today! :)
Luvkayln: Thanks Hon!!! I'm really not expecting any miracles, but if I were, I would most def. be exstatic!! How are you feeling?
mommyin09 - Thanks for the new thread!  Oh, and thanks for the note too.  You're so sweet.  How has Carmello been doing?  I looked at your chart and your temps still look great.  I really hope we're hearing BFP news from you by the end of the week!  :)  I should be getting my +OPK soon.  I think my body may be a little behind since I was so sick.  AF really hung around a lot longer than usual, but I'm starting to have more CM so hopefully it will be soon!  It's good though because we've still been so tired that BD'ing isn't coming as easy as it usually does.      

luvkayln - Your chart looks great too!  I sure hope you missing Kayln so much means your body is working to create a new life and your hormones are surging!  :)  Yes, like I said above, I should be getting my +OPK, but I think I'm a little slow this cycle!

Stacey - I agree, I wish I would have been off work yesterday too!  DH was and I was supposed to take the day off with him, but I missed so much being sick that I couldn't.  :(  Boy a nap sounds really good right now!  I'm so happy to hear that you are still feeling so good.  I hope luvkayln and mommyin09 will be joining you this week!  Let's keep our fingers crossed for them.  

LinaG - Congrats on being in the 2ww.  Stress can do crazy things, but maybe it will be a good thing that you weren't too focused on TTC this time.  I'm so glad things are going better for you.

Keyan - Sounds like you are taking it easy this cycle.  Good for you.  Sometimes we just need a mental break to be able to gather up our strength for the next steps, which in your case is the lap.  Maybe relaxing and just trying to bd for fun will be just the thing you need!  

mrspace - I know that Clomid can really take a toll on your body, and your emotions, and it's definitely overwhelming sometimes when you're trying to take meds, temps, etc.  Sometimes our guys just have trouble talking about how they are really feeling.  In some ways, I think it is scary for them to perform on command, and also because they want to be a man and get us pregnant and they're so worried they are going to let us down.  I think you'll still be fine since sperm can live for a few days, so try to relax and don't give up on this cycle.  Hopefully you and DH can have a good talk about this.

wishandaprayer - Good luck with the IVF process!  It sounds like you have lots of nice follies growing there!

leighanne - What a cool belly cast!  That was so sweet of your fiance to do that.  I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.  It's so hard to believe your little one will be here so soon!  Seems like just yesterday we were celebrating your BFP.  :)

jmh2005 - Sorry about the Femara, but that's great news about your DH's tests!  I'm sure that's a big relief.  Maybe now you can relax and try naturally this month and it will be a success!  I'm not sure about the baby aspirin.  I take a prenatal vitamin every day and fish oil.
Dnikki - Good luck!!!  I hope they call soon!  Headache's are apparently a good sign! :)  Let us know once you hear...hopefully they don't keep you waiting too long.  SSBD!!!

Luvkayln - Yes, I am looking forward to the next trimester but really, I am very lucky compared to many.  Plus, after everything we have been through...this is nothing! :)  Triphasic sounds very good indeed!!  Come on BFP!!!

Mommyin09 -  Yes 8 weeks all of a sudden!  I felt like I have been 7 weeks forever because I thought I was in the 7th week when I was only 6.5.  Well, your temps dipping could also be implantation.  You could be implanting around now.  I know mine felt late to the estimated 7-10 dpo they say.  Come on BFP!!!

Mrspace - Sorry about that.  It really puts stress on a relationship and guys sometimes don't like to perform under pressure!  The good thing is you are covered and can just bd carefree now!

Wishandprayer - So exciting about your IVF!  I just got my BFP from IVF :)  Sorry, I am in Canada so all the names are different but I was on a follicle stimulator (75IUs per day) and a suppresent (I forget the amount).  I did this until my HCG trigger shot.  Not sure if that helps you?

Keyan - All the best this cycle!  You seem to be very casual about this cycle.  It's good to take a break from all the temping and the charting.  It's probably less stressful!  I hope you get a nice BFP surprise!!

I'm having a hard time concentrating at work again!  I'm in a bit of a "one day on, one day off" schedule.  Plus, it doesn't help that I think about lunch all morning, and then in the afternoon I just think about going home! :)  And with everything going on this week with all of you ladies, I just can't stay away from Medhelp!!  

Seriously...time for more BFPs!!
Stacey
Dnikki: I answered your question on the open forum, but I thought you said you weren't preg. So, there is still hope! Looking forward to hearing your results today :) I've had two post coital tests. They don't hurt. They're done like a Pap, so they'll insert a speculum & retrieve a small sample from your cervix. It's actually pretty cool 'cause you will look under the microscope with your doc. My first one was disappointing, so they did another & it was pretty exciting to see all those swimmers! :)

Leighanne: The belly cast sounds awesome! I'll check out your pics soon :)

Candie: Yay, you're back! :) It's great that you're feeling better just in time for your +opk. That happened for me, too. Dh was so sick prior to. Carmelo is doing great! I cant wait to get home to see him! :) Good luck & keep us posted!!!

Stacey: Thanks for the + vibes. My temp really dipped at 5dpo. If I had an implantation dip at all, I think that was definitely it! Even though it's going slowly down now, they're
still high.  Now, get some work done! ;-)

Luvkayln: Your chart still looks great!!!  
Luvkayln-your chart looks good good luck
Mommyin09-i hope your ok and your af does not come
Stacey-So happy your feeling good
Candie-Welcome Back
Leighanne-your belly cast is sweet
Dnikki Good Luck xxx

Well  i am so confused i wanna cry :-( My doc i dont htink she nos what to do

she took out my old scan for pcos which i was told i didnt have and said i may have it what made her do that i dont no and she said not to test cuz it can give a false negative so here in sunny england were we have a national we have to wait up to seven days for my blood tests to come back so no news today i just wanna no whats going on i still have no af and cm by the bucket loads she felt my stomacke said it felt promising ????? what lol!! then i felt really tender in my left hand side she said hmmmmm i am sending you for a scan i was like ok that to check my tubes and stuff she said yeah maybe she wernt listning propley i dont no and i got it wrong im just hoping after all this confusion im going to get a good result i am going to wait it out because i feel the need i am anxiuos but im so confused and my family think its best to wait thankyou for your support and belive me im just as confsed as u of you no any one from england ask them about the nhs they will say its terrible to x

Hope your all ok x
It's a negative....Stopping the progesterone suppositories and hopefully AF will come SOON!!
Dnikki - So sorry!  That s u c k s!  Come on AF!  Our friend has done enough waiting!

Hannah - Again, very confusing.  I would just test.  

Candie - I missed your post earlier.  I think it is a good thing that you have not got a +opk yet because yes, bding when you are not feeling well, is not very fun!  Hopefully you will be ready just in time for the weekend!  Good luck!

Mommyin09 - As you can see...I am still not getting any work done! :)
dnikki- I'm so sorry hun.  I was really hoping that you'd get that bfp.  Keep your chin up.  It'll happen
dnikki- I am sorry about the BFN.  Hopefully, AF will be here soon so that you can get started again.

luvkaylan & mommyin09-Thinking about you both today! SSBD!

I just used SMILELY OPKs for the first time.  I got my : ).  WE BD last night, will tonight ... should we try morning or tmw nigh? lol.
I'm sorry that U have been ignored by your RE office, but I'm happy that you have get new informations. I hope that AF comes sooner for you so U will have chance to make new step in February! :) Hugs
dnikki: I'm sorry! :( You have a positive outlook, which is great! Now, come on, AF! Stacey's right. Enough waiting!

Stacey: That's ok! I've been on & off this site all day! I can't get motivated & it's a slow day... They pay me for this?! ;-) Hey, looking back, did you have symptoms you can share with us?

Hannah: I agree once again with Stacey, just take a test! :)

Rachjas: Woo-Hoo for the smiley face!!! :) Are you temping, as well? Yes, definitely bd tonight & tomorrow. Morning, noon or night... Whatever your pleasure ;-)

Mommyin09 - My symptoms were pretty much exactly what I would get with af, which is why I was so sure I was going to get a BFN.  My bbs were sore, and I had had cramping on and off since about 8 or 9 dpt.  On the day of my beta (14 dpt) I felt a bit of nausea in the morning and I noticed my hunger pains were more demanding.  But the symptoms were not prominent enough for me to really think much of them.  I only put it together once I found out it was a BFP! I still feel pretty much the same as I did then...just a bit more tired and a bit more nausea!  How/what are you feeling?
Oh My hannah please test.  it will help ease your mind.
Yes, I temp.  This cycle that have been a little hectic. Not sure why.  I have been temping at my normal time, 5:15am.  Perhaps I am still get adjusted to my meds.. the surgery?  Take a look at my chart.  Hopefully, I will show a spike soon.... I have always used Answer line OPKs.  This was my first time using digital type.. I like them..no guessing!  So, should I get the spike tmw or the next day?
rachjas:  Since you got your +opk today, your temp most likely won't go up tomorrow 'cause that would mean you're O'ing today.  I guess it's possible, though!  Usually you O within 24-36 hours after your first +opk.  My temp usually dips on the day I O & then spikes up the next day.  I noticed your temp is down today, but my guess is it'll go up a little bit tomorrow & then dip Thurs (O) and then spike up on Friday.  Just keep up the bd'ing & see what your temps are tomorrow :)  I totally agree with you!  I LOVE the smiley face opk's.  There is no guesswork & I get excited every time I see that happy face :)  Good luck to you!!!

Stacey:  I started writing down my "symptoms".  Dh suggested it, so I'll know if anything's different.  It's hard 'cause I don't know what's related to the progesterone, so I won't read too much into them.  Thanks for sharing :)

Leighanne:  I LOVE the cast of your belly!  That is an awesome idea, one I hope to steal some day ;-)  Jaedyn's pictures are amazing, too!  I just can't go over how cool they are!
Are you still around?  What's new with you?
Good morning everyone!

Dnikki: sorry about BFN, hopefully AF will be here soon and you will be able to start a new cycle.

Hannah: wow! I can't beleive you are waiting! like the other girls say, take a test, if is BFN then you will be a little dissapointed but like your doc said, it could be a false BFN and you will be able to find out soon either way.

Stacey: your symptoms sound so good....they aren't bothering you at all, that's great!..about my cycle...yes I am not looking to much in to it, would be a great surprise if I get BFP right before the LAP, to which DH and I were working hard on it ;o), but I guess since I have a back up plan schedule and I am not paying to much attention to it. Last cycle I didn't keep a chart, for this one, I am doing the temps.

Mommyin09: hey friend! you can say I am 5dpo, wasn't sure as to when I Oed but I will go w/ my chart and say today I am 5dpo, the pain I had yesterday, not sure what it was. Can't wait for your BFP!! Friday will be here really soon!!!

Candie: yes my friend I am taking it easy, the mental break is hard, I don't know how people sometimes suggest to not think about TTC, how can you not?!, when you feel O pain, you see CM and you BD w/ your husband w/out protection....;o) I guees in my case, not keeping a chart like last time, helped to not think too much about it, but the truth is that it is always in my thoughts.....what will we do once we have a baby and BD just for fun?!!  will that be possible?!!! hahaha ;o) I hope you get your +OPK soon!

Rachjas: Congrats on the +opk!! It is so exciting seeing the happy face!  No second thoughts or guessing, that is the best about the digitals!

Luvkayln: yes I am keeping my chart this cycle, although it really isn't saying much! Yours on the other hand is looking good!! I understand about the cysts...I think I have one this cycle, the lower back pain is really letting me know, and I am hoping I get rid off it w/ AF, I don't want the doc having to take a Cyst out on my LAP and messing w/ my Ovaries!
mommyin09 & luvkayln: Alright, your beta's are fast approaching lol - ya'll need to get BFP's!!! Are either of you having any symptoms? Come on BFP's lol =)

wishandprayer: Good luck on your retrieval! Keep that follie in it's place for now lol :-)

Candie: I hope you get your + OPK soon!!

rachjas: Congrats on the +OPK!! Now, it's time for your BFP!!

Stacey: I'm glad you're still feeling pretty good - the 1st trimester can take a toll on you...The 2nd trimester is easy, and for some reason you get lots of energy lol :-)

Hannah: PLEASE TEST!!

Keyan: When are you scheduled for your lap? Hopefully you get your BFP and won't have to have one done :-)

Everyone: Thank you for your support and answers to my questions...I'm just waiting for AF to show and DH is going to drop off my rx at Walgreens today (?). DH has been snappy since yesterday, I have no idea what his problem is. We sort of got into last night and I finally told him he was being an a s s and I don't know what his problem is - things have been fine between us - there was absolutely no reason for him to be snappy?!!!? Well, except I asked him what all needed to be done to the house so it's finished and he got cranky with that because I made him tell me EVERYTHING that needed to be done and I wrote it down. But seriously, it's my house too lol! I don't know....
Have a good day everyone!!
God morning and happy Wednesday my friends!:)

Since I'm in 2WW, I have strange symptoms I'm gussy, my stomach is sensitive have a little pain time by time, also my ovaries react time to time and I don't know and don't have a clue what is going on with me?!?. If my AF don't shows on January 28-29, I really will make an appointment to my Gyn.:)

I have to share this with you-

Last night I had very strange dream and I have remembered it, (I don't remember my dreams most of the time) this dream was so alive, excited and also scared me!
We had a baby angel boy? :), who was very long/toll??:) he was 2 days in this world, how he came in this world I don't know. I couldn't feed him with my left breast??? (only with my right), he was very beautiful and quite, he smiled and didn't cry at all but he was very hungry?!? :)))) My DH & I went to the town & leave him home all by him self??? This is definitely not me!!! He was lien down on the bed & I put pillows around the bad so he can't fall from the bad and leave him alone in the house??? I can't believe this also, this is not me!!! :)  I wake up after I was scared and that's it!:)

I don't know what to think about this strange dream, I'm scared a little bit, I was not thinking at all this month to conceive since I had another priorities. But if it happens it is welcomed, I will be the most thankful and greatfull to God and would be the most happiest person in this world!:)
So what do U think about this strange dream of mine?

Let's get some BFP's soon!!! :)

Have a wonderful day ladies!
Good morning everyone!  

I'm 3dpo and feeling.... okay.  I think that most of my syptoms (symptoms) right now are due to all the fuss yesterday.  We went to the funeral last night which was crazy.  700 people attended.  700!!!!  It was PACKED.  But it was amazing.  It was open casket which got to me.  And it was all just very emotional.  So I didn't sleep well at all last night.  I woke up late, didn't have time to shower.  So I feel kind of gross at work today.  So I think I'm going to shower on my lunch break.  We'll see.

DH and I talked a lot last night and things are better.  He's still in a slightly cranky mood but he as mostly joking around.  I can tell that when we go to bed he kind of just wants space.  No cuddling or anything.  Which is fine... he can have his space.  We're fine though. We talked for hours while we were driving to the funeral (about 3 hours away).  He talked about the friends he's lost.  The times he's cried.  It was a great conversation.

mommyin09 & luvkayln- Your betas are both coming up so soon!  I've got my fingers crossed for you both.  I'm so excited!

stacey- I hope you are feeling wonderful!  How's the morning sickness and such?

nikki- Hey girl!  How is your cafepress going?  Mine has been going alright.  My sales are CRAZY low this month, but oh well. I'm adding so much new stuff, hopefully it'll pick up next month.  Thanks for being so supportive!

And (I have to add this)..... To anyone who came onto this thread (who isn't normally on here) and decided to read my post and then email me telling me to divorce my husband... I don't appreciate it.  I came on here to vent a little.  Most of the women on this thread understand what I was doing. But to have so many people (that I don't know) email me telling me that my marriage is in trouble and that I should divorce him... please stop.  I've gotten 10 emails already over the last 24 hours.  Please stop.
Noo i havent moved in yet, still needs some more work., hopefully be in next week :o) i really cant wait xx
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug:  (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 7 weeks

kmcarino: (waiting for AF)
Shysana: (waiting for AF)
dnikki:  (waiting for AF)
jmh2005: CD8
ad_06: CD9
Candie: CD14
rachjas: CD18 (+opk!)
mamatina: CD23
Hannah1505: ???

wishandaprayer: (retrieval 1/27!)

BabyMamma:  2dpo
Keyan: 5dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Lina: 7dpo
pyar: 7dpo
Mrspace: 3dpo
Mommyin09: 11dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09: 11dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 13dpiui

Good morning!  So, I didn't sleep well last night.  Then I woke up & my temps plunged so low!!!  I guess AF is probably right around the corner...  It's early, though, for my temps to drop.  I'm gonna look back at my previous charts to see.  I'm still holding out hope, but it's fading quickly...

mrspace:  No one on here knows you well enough to suggest you leave your husband! I'm shocked you received messages like that :(  You're right.  We're all here to support each other & it's okay to vent sometimes :)

Lina:  I have really vivid dreams.  Dh thinks it's odd, but I remember them all!  I bet you're just thinking a lot about the responsibilities of having a baby & how your life will change.  It doesn't mean you will leave your baby home alone!!! :-)  Dreams are funny!

Keyan:  Welcome to the tww!!! :)
I just missed you :)  Good luck on your move!  That's very exciting!!!
mommyin09- Thanks for the kind words.  Many of you DO know me pretty well.  But I just got so frustrated when I had, not one, not two, but TEN emails saying things like:

"If your marriage were strong, you wouldn't fight at all"
"You were obviously too young to get married you two will not make it"

And many other things.  It just frustrated me. Granted, no emails were from any of the women I've actually met on this thread.  They were from people who must have gotten on the thread and just read it.  
Good Morning Ladies!!

Still just hanging out here. Im thinking of doing more research along the lines of baby aspirin everyday. The only thing I take is a prenatal vitamin everyday. Its been a nice break from medicine lately and happy to say that im not as bloated lol. Me and my hubby have been just going out and enjoying things but hoping that this month will be a natural month for us.

Good luck to all you girls I have a feeling there will be BFP'S this month.

Keep your heads up girls!
Good afternoon friends,

Hope you are having a good hump day :)  My day is ok...uneventful!

Mrspace - Wow...people are quite opinionated to send you messages like that!  Pretty unbelievable!  This is definitely a place to vent and I guess some people are lurking and judging based on one or two messages.  Which is obviously not appreciated!!

Mommyin09 - Oh no...I really hope af is not on her way!  When would you normally get af?  It just seems early for your temps to dip if you would expect her 14dpo.  Or do your temps normally dip a few days before?  I know mine used to dip the day of af.  

Luvkayln - How are you doing??

jmh - good luck!  Natural can sometimes be a really good thing and could lead to a surprise BFP!

Well...back to work for me!  I actually have to get some things done today!
SSBD!!!!!!
Stacey
mommyin09 - Don't you dare give up hope yet!  You're right, it's way early for you to see your temps drop, even if AF was on the way.  I bet it has a lot to with your sleep patterns.  Hang in there and we'll pray they go back up tomorrow.  As for me, I'm confused!  I started having more CM yesterday and today, so I was thinking I should O soon, but still haven't had a +OPK.  Then, my temps went up a little today.  We were supposed to BD last night, but DH had class, so I told him we could wait until today.  Now I'm worried it's too late.  Ugh, I hate when it plays tricks on me.  Guess all we can do now is BD tonight and hope for the best.

Keyan - It's so good to hear from you!  Not keeping a chart probably helps to keep the stress off a little, but you're right, there is no way we can just stop ignoring the signs and not think about TTC!  BD'ing for fun - what's that?  :)  LOL  You are too funny.  I guess I shouldn't say that it's not fun, because how could it not be, but no it is hard to remember what it was like before we started trying.  ...sigh... sometimes I really do miss those fun, carefree days.  :)

Stacey - I agree, we need more BFP's!  :)  Hope you're having a better day at work today.  I get like that sometimes too.  So many more important things you'd rather be doing at home  it's hard to concentrate.  Especially for you.  You've waited to be pregnant for so long, I can't imagine wanting to think about anything else.  

dnikki - Sorry for the negative, and that DH and you have been fighting.  Trust me, house work can make any man crabby.  DH worked constantly on remodeling our kitchen/dining area from Sept through Dec and I think we argued more in those 4 months than we have in the 12 years I've known him!  It was always just stupid, annoying things, but it was so upsetting.  Hope AF shows soon so you can get onto the next cycle.

mrspace - I'm glad that you and DH were able to talk.  I agree with mommyin09, we're here to listen and support and would never be in a position to tell you to get rid of your husband!  TTC can be stressful enough sometimes, and then when you add in all of the other things in life, it's only natural to have rough patches.  I hope things continue to get better.

jmh2005 - That's good that you take a prenatal everyday.  I hope you find some answers on the aspirin.  I know what you mean, I could barely fit in my pants when I was taking Clomid and Femara.  Enjoy your time with DH this month.  I know it's impossible to stop thinking about TTC, but it's good to get back to enjoying life.

LinaG - That's so cute that you were dreaming about having a baby.  Our minds can certainly play tricks on us.  You were probably just thinking about getting pregnant and what it would be like to be a mother, and then all those thoughts just came out in a strange way.  I'm sure you'll never leave your baby home alone!  :)

babymamma - That's so exciting about your move.  Congrats.  I hope it happens soon for you.  Hopefully the new home = new baby equation comes true for you!  :)
Candie- Thanks for the kind words. DH and I are FINE.  I just got frustrated and instead of continuing to confront him about it, I figured it would be better to come on here and just write out my frustrations.  We were both just worked up over all the little things that seemed to pile up on top of us over the last few weeks. We love each other very very much, but the TTC journey is a frustrating one, as all of you know.  That was all.  I was just apalled that people would say that.  Thank you all for being so supportive when I vent.

stacey- I hope that you're doing well!  Thanks for the constant support.

mrspace - I'm glad that you and DH had a chance to talk. I'm very upset though who had the courage to tell U what to do in your life!! :( Maybe the people who have wrote U that didn't know or feel what is love and they have not have yet their true love! :((( I feel sorry for them:((, but still I wish them to find soon their loves!:)

Mamushko & Candie - Thanks for your notes:) I agree that dreams are not real & funny or scared, but I have never seen my self so vivid and in that position? even I have never think or imaging anything like that in real life! :) It was very warm & nice feeling though when I wake up!:))) Maybe that is a sign! Only God knows!:)

Mamushko - Don't believe your BBT today! I hope and wish to hear good news this Friday for U:) Stay positive! God bless U:)

Candie - wish U +OPK!!! God bless U 2!:)

LuvKaylin - I hope and wish to hear good news from U 2 dear! Don't lose faith. Stay positive! God bless U

Keyan - Nice to hear from you!  I agree with Candie not keeping a chart probably helps to keep the stress off a little, but you're right, there is no chance to stop ignoring the signs and not think about TTC, until we bring our baby angels in this world:) God bless

Stacey - I hope you're having good day at work today. Are U sleepy? My prego friend first 3 months was very sleepy, she slept on her office desk? :)  

dnikki - I'm sorry for the negative energy that DH and you have been fighting too. But believe me what is upsetting us is not upsetting them, they don't see the things as we do.:) Be positive and ask him to hug U:) Hugs:)

jmh2005 - Good luck 2 both of you!

SSBD all!:)
mommyin09- you will be able to do a belly cast soon, but dont be too quick to think its fun.  it is a very odd feeling have a tight cast dry around your belly and then pull it off which is stuck to my skin at certain places and the sheer fact that i was standing there in only my panties while my fiances plastered cast tape across the whole top of my was not very exciting.  he did work very hard on painting it and making sure it was perfect and strong on all areas.  i will post a close up pic of it so you can all see it.
hello to all my ttc sisters i hope you are all well

mrspace oh my gosh how dare anyone tell you such rubbish we all stress with our others halves this is not an easy journey to be on please ignore any negative responses to your vent don't let it stop you venting

mommyin09 i'm have yoy in my prayers hopefully its not over yet i'm not gonna tell you that you must stay positive because it can be so hard lets just see what happens sometimes our bodies play tricks on us

luvkaylyn how you doing fingers crossed we could all do with somw good news

dnikki sorry about your bfn and your stresses re you and dh its hard to relax and take things in your stride sometime my dh gets snappy and i really have to bite my tongue my dh has got jobs around the house that are more than 3 years outstanding and i have written him soo many lists every few months we blow and he does a couple of jobs just to get out of the doghouse then we start all over again what can i do

hannah how are you i am also in the uk where abouts are you your doctor doesn't sound right even the nhs have a protocol they should follow i would test let us know

staying on the subject of friction between couples can i vent please basically we have been together nearly ten years we both come from quite religious and fairly strict families so having a baby out of mariage would have been a no no  but years ago my dh had quite big commitment issues but he was in denial i used to say to him i would like more kids (i had my dd with my previous husband) so i found myself much to my families disaproval divorced and living with my now dh anyway we would frequently argue over whether we would eventually get married and have kids i constantly use to say i'm getting older what if we end up married and struggle to concieve (conceive) well thats exactly what happened and i find it so hard to come to terms with this not only blaming my dh but also my family and myself for bowing down to their pressure why didn't i just ignore their wishes and go for it all those years ago i feel like the only thing that will solve these issue i have will be a baby and life seems to be on hold untill that happens i fear how i will be able to move on if this doesn't happen so i guess i have to cross that bridge when and if we get there but its scary well there it is i've vented hope i don't get any judging
pyar - well i am just waiting for my results as you well no can take up to the week
i have a meeting at a private docs the 30th carnt wait ..
mommyin09 -im cd 43 as didnt no when i od but i dont usualy mark it an way and i have 29 day cycles on average thanks hope your ok and your dip dont mean anything af stay away good luck hun x

Candy429 - thankyou very much x I really cant wait x

Hannah - Goodluck!!!

Mommyin09 - xx StickyBabydust to you xx Hope AF stays away x
well ladies my doctor has also confirmed that she will be doing a scan and checking my tubes i new i wernt going mad, hopefully if im preg they will find it safe and not in my tubes but he said if i was to have an eptopic she would see my tubes she just wants to be sure.... here is a link if you want to check http://www.****.***  also he has conformed i should wait 14 days to test for the most accurate result my hormone level could still be low and healty as im only 4 5 weeks preg i may even still only have a hcg of 5 and could ne perfectly normal as you will see on this link   http://forum.baby-gaga.com/about4755.html        even blood work culd show up neg which is why my doc diddnt want me to test everyone is different and 2 weeks late and im not testing yet cuz i dont want to im not being awkward its my way to deal with it so im gonna do it my way..i no it would ansew all my questions if i tested and i appricate advice  i no i ask a lot im always on here moaning about somthing  i havent got any one else i can speak to i no i could be sitting on a bfp but im young and learning and my doctor is on the case but most of all i love the hope i have inside me at the moment its an amazing feeling .....and drather af take it away than bfn.........!!
Hannah,
I just wanted to let you know that I understand not wanting to see that BFN. I would be nervous to. You take your time w/ it, just take precautions at the same time. In case. Also wanted to let you know last year I was PG and the baby was not in my Uterus. Never did find it but they did send me to radiology for a U/S to check my tubes. They said if the baby was in my tubes they would see a lump. It wasn't and as I said they never did find the baby. My number went as high as 1400 then dropped dramaticly. Just goes to show the body does strange things that even baffles our DRs at times. I hope you get your BFP when you are ready and the scan comes out good.
thanks mate appriciate your kind words u been a good freind you deserve it with you fet x
Hi hun, I got my Possitive OPK today, so looks like il be ovulationg later today, Ive not been getting much sleep over past few days so maybe thats why my temps look a little off xxxx can u plz put me back to cd17 for today xx

thanx hun x
Hey ladies...Thanks for all your kind words through the bfn and dh and I. As of yesterday, we are fine lol...I'm just so tired of being in this house! It's been 10years in the works lol. He used to be his own boss and was able to work on the house all the time, but last year the vendor he worked for basically said you have to come on as our emloyee or we won't use you anymore. Which really s u c k s because he's now doing 2 jobs (instead of the one) at that company and still getting paid the same as if he were doing it himself. But we will get this house done eventually lol. There's not a whole lot I can do until the drywall is finished upstairs. But for anyone who isn't in our thread that's reading this...DH and I love each other very much. If we didn't, we wouldn't be married or ttc.

Hannah: I can understand you not wanting to test - but girl you have WAYYYYY more strength than I do! Good luck and let us know as soon as you know anything!!

mommyin09: Let's see that BFP!!!

Luvkayln: You too girl!!! I want to see BFP's this time!!!

Babymamma: Congrats on the +OPK!!! Get to bd'ing lol :-) Good Luck!!

Well, I thought af was going to show this morning...no sign, which is c r a p p y...I just want her to show her ugly face and get it over with lol...I think I'm like CD 33 or 34... we'll see!!
Good morning everyone!
I'm 4dpo and doing alright.  This month has been terrible for side effects.  I have insane amounts of pain and nausea and heartburn.  It's driving me crazy.  But oh well.  After all that's gone on, emotionally, this last week, I'm exhausted.  I just got to work a little while ago, so I have a full work day ahead of me.  I just want to go home and sleep, and stay in bed.  I don't want to get out of bed at all.  I feel a little more depressed than usual despite the anti-depressants.  I just can't seem to pick myself up from all of this.  I feel constantly negative, despite my attempts of being positive.  

Last night I tried doing some of DH's "chores" to see if it picked up my mood.  He really only doesn one thing in the house and that's the dishes.  Well he hasn't done them in a week! And we don't have a dishwasher.  So to be nice, when I got home, I did half of the dishes, vaccumed the kitchen, swept the living room and dining room, and I did 2 loads of laundry.  I haven't folded them, but oh well.  After that I got really tired so I sat down, worked on my website, and watched some tv.   Unfortunately DH had a MUCH worse night than me.  His "kids" were terrible.  The kids at the juvenile school that he works at.  They were back to being disrespectful and rude and awful.  So DH was in a bad mood.  He's been working with these kids for almost a year.  And tonight they just went back to their old ways.  So he felt like after all that work..it was for nothing.  Hopefully they will get better.  But when DH got home, he started to take it out on me.  He got mad at me for not doing ALL of the dishes.  It was okay.  After a while he cooled off and we talked and it was fine.  It's just been a negative week in the Pace household.

mommyin09- I am excited to hear the results of your beta tomorrow!  I hope all goes well.  My fingers are most definately crossed.  Thanks for being a constant sourse of positivity for me!

luvkayln- I hope you're doing well hun.  I think your beta is today, so I hope you get good news, for sure.  My fingers are crossed.  You are wonderful.

pyar- Thanks for the kind words.  Obviously I'm still venting (as you can tell from what I wrote above). And I'm really not trying to be negative. I'm really not.  It's just been a bad week.  To start out my week with the death of a friend just... it kind of put me in a tailspin and I'm still trying to figure out which way is up and which way is down.

dnikki- Girl you're amazing!  Just in case you hadn't heard that yet today. I'm so excited to see what new things you've put up in the store.  I'm still working on all of my stuff.  I made a few more designs last night but it's going to be a while before I can add them all.  I'm so sorry for your bfn.  It'll happen for you.  I know it will.

Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug:  (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 14 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 7 weeks

kmcarino: (waiting for AF)
Shysana: (waiting for AF)
dnikki:  (waiting for AF)
jmh2005: CD9
ad_06: CD10
Candie: CD15
BabyMamma:  CD17 (+opk!)
rachjas: CD19 (+opk!)
mamatina: CD24
Hannah1505: CD43 (fingers Xd)

wishandaprayer: (retrieval 1/27!)

Keyan: 6dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Lina: 8dpo
pyar: 8dpo
Mrspace: 4dpo
Mommyin09: 12dpiui (beta tomorrow!)
angelbaby_09: 12dpt (beta today!)
Luvkayln: 14dpiui

Good morning!  So, my temp is back up...  Now I wonder if it was an implantation dip, just a c r a p p y night's sleep Tues night (which it was) or if my chart is just playing tricks on me...  Ugh!  I'll know soon enough :)  Thanks for all your nice words!

Stacey:  Thanks for the note :)  I would normally get AF around 18dpo.  Back in July/Aug it was closer to 13dpo.  So, who knows!?

jmh2005:  Let's hope au naturale is all you need ;-)  Best wishes!

Candie:  Thanks :)  You're so sweet!  You may not have missed your surge.  Sometimes I get cm up to a week before my +opk.  Keep testing & good luck!!!

Lina:  Thanks for the notes & the website :)  Just one more day to go...

leighanne:  How long did the belly cast take?  Even though it wasn't "fun", I definitely want to try that some day :)  What a great idea & a wonderful keepsake!

Hannah:  I understand you not wanting to see a bfn.  I personally would have tested by now, but it's your decision.  Maybe your doc wants you to do an HSG exam?  That's a scan of your uterus & tubes.  I hope you get some answers soon!!! :)

pyar:  Thanks :)  Yes, many times I feel like my chart plays tricks on me, so I really shouldn't read too, too much into it, but it's hard not to! :)  Please don't beat yourself up (or dh!) for what "could have been".  I've done that & it just doesn't do any good.  Dh & I have been together since we were 15 & 17, together for 21 years & married for 11.  We just started ttc two years ago because we wanted to get the house, the careers, etc., etc. first.  I was on birth control pills for 16 years!  I look back & think, why was I trying so hard not to get pregnant?!  Why didn't I start trying sooner?!  It s u c k s, but there's no way to go back, so we just have to appreciate what we have & hope we are blessed some day soon :)  Best of luck to you! :)

Babymamma:  I put you back at CD17.  You'll usually O within 24-36 hours from your +opk, so keep up the bd'ing today & tomorrow!  Congrats on the +opk & good luck!!! :)

dnikki:  Come on, AF!  I sure hope she shows soon for you, so you can move forward :)  We've been remodeling our home for the past 3 1/2 years, so I can understand where you're coming from.  I am finally seeing the end of the road, so I'm excited!  I'm sure you'll get there, too.  Hang in there!

mrspace:  You're taking clomid, aren't you?  That can attribute to having a sour mood.  Hang in there!  You & dh have had a tough week on top of ttc & everything else.  It'll get better :)
Aww thanx hun and goodluck for your beta test tomorrow xx fingers crossed xx BFP!!!!!
I keep ovulating late!! i dont know if that affects your chances or not,:o(  Im just hoping my follies have grown too on the left side...
AF is starting to show...I believe it will be full on tomorrow  - UGH!!! But at least it's here lol...
i dont quite understand ?? doc sed my numbers rose not very high and have dropped again as you guess i dont really understand much but i have started bleeding today and have the worst headache so cd1 for me thans for you support guys really was hoping this was my time things will get better i no it

to all in the tww good luck x
Hannah & dnikki- Sorry about AF! :( I'm right there with ya, AF just showed about an hour ago... :(

Mommyin09- I know you will get better news tomorrow than I got today! Keep your chin up, this is your month! :)

Babymamma- Congrats on your +ve opk! Good luck to you this cycle! :)

Lina- I can't thank you enough for your awesome support! I really have high hopes for you this round! Good luck! :)

angelbaby- Good luck with your beta today! :)
babymamma- Congrats on the +OPK.  Get busy.

dnikki0928- Sorry about AF.  But at least you get to start again.

luvkayln- I am sooo sorry AF showed her ugly face. What is your plan for this cycle?

UpDATE:  Tues., I got a + on a SMILELY OPK.  Yesterday AM & PM and today AM and PM... I used my ANSWER OPKs....I know that once you get a + you can stop testing.. however, I did.  They all seem to be positive..especially yesterday.  Today's pm test, seems to be getting lighter. i didn't use a digital OPK yesterday and today... just bc they are expensive and I thought I had already got my positive.

Yes, I am taking Metformin for PCOS... but, I have it very mild.  Plus, I have never had that issue with OPKs in the past.  Before seeing RE, I rarely even got a + let alone.... seemingly + a couple of days in a row... : ( What is going on?
Luvkayln, Hannah and dnikki- So sorry about AF ladies.

Mommyin09-I am hoping for good things for you tomorrow

angelbaby_09 let us know when you get the news!
Rachjas: I looked at your chart & it shows you O'd yesterday :) It's normal to get multiple +opk's. You'll usually O within 24-36 hours from your first +. It gets lighter after your surge, so you should be fine! Best wishes to you! :)

Luvkayln: I'm so sorry! :-( I know you were expecting it, but it still s u c k s! I was really hopeful for you. I'm not overly hopeful for me, as I'm having AF cramps :( I know you have a positive outlook & it WILL happen for us, my friend ;-)

Dnikki: I'm glad she showed quickly, since you
knew she was coming. What's your plan this
cycle, clomid? Take care!

Hannah: I'm sorry about AF! :( I understand
how you feel about preferring to see her rather than getting a bfn, though. I'm worried about
getting yet another negative beta tomorrow...

wishandaprayer & Babymamma: Thanks :)

Wow - three of us with AF in one day - talk about a  c r a p p y day... Sorry guys :-(

mommyin09: Don't consider me cd1 until tomorrow - It's not heavy at all, it's just the very begining... How are you feeling? Good luck on the beta tomorrow!!

angelbaby: any news yet? Come on BFP!!!
.
Alright ladies, can we get one BFP up there this cycle? I think we can!!!!
rachjas- Well, I have an appoinment this Saturday, but I'm sure I'll have a ton of cysts left over from the follistim, so we'll probably have to do a medfree cycle. I'm honestly thinking I won't even do bbt this month either, and just have a straight relaxed cycle, but I don't know yet... I'll know more after my appointment, so I'll be sure to let you all know. Congrats on entering your 2ww! :) Mommyin09 is right, it's completely normal to get mulitple +ve opk's. One time I got +ve's all the way till 8 dpo!

mommyin09- the belly cast only took all together like 45 minutes to do.  it dries very fast.  by the time you are plastering the bottom on, the top is already dried.  it is just such an akward feeling and i stood the whole time so my feet got very tired and my back hurt.  you can sit down but the way i;m carrying, sitting would not have come out as good.  my fiance loved doing it and he loved decorating it afterwards.
Thank you all for your encouragement.  I ended up getting a +OPK today!  The line probably wasn't as dark as it should've been, but I'm going with it!  :)

mommyin09 - I am so sorry you are having cramps.  I think Stacey said though that her cramps turned out to be a good thing, so it isn't over yet!  I'm really praying that you get good results from your beta tomorrow.  

luvkayln - Ugh, that stinks that AF showed.  Are you OK?  Let us know what the doctor has to say.  Take care.

dnikki - So sorry about AF.  I know you were expecting it though, so at least you can move on now and get another chance to try.

pyar - I know what you mean, in the back of my mind there is always that fear that we won't be able to have a family and I really don't know how we could ever handle that.  I guess all we can do is keep praying and have faith that God will take care of us.

rachjas - That's so exciting that you got a smiley OPK!  :)  I agree with the others, some people do get a few +OPK's, but now that they're getting lighter, you could consider the one from Tuesday as your true positive.  Are you doing BBT too?  That would backup your OPK's and help you to be more certain.

hannah - Wow, it looks like today was a bad day for so many of you.  So sorry about AF.  Hopefully next cycle will end better for you.

mrspace - How are you doing?  Hopefully you are getting some rest.  If you keep feeling really down, you may want to talk to your doctor because the Clomid could really be having a strong effect on your moods.  I'm typically a pretty optimistic, easy-going person, but Clomid really made me miserable to be around.  I would get upset so quickly and just feel like crying all the time.  Take care of yourself.  
Oh ladies!  I'm so sorry Dnikki, Luvkayln and Hannah!  3 afs in one day.  Goodness. Please don't lose hope.  This will happen for all of you in the next few months. The good news is that you guys can now be cycle buddie :)  

Dnikki you have some massaging to do!  As you mentioned it's good to have an extra month to get settled with that.

Luvkayln, this was a really tough cycle for you with some very stressful and emotional times.  Take a month off friend - from the temping and the testing.  Just enjoy yourself, relax and have a month for you.

Hannah - This has started you down the road of more testing and maybe that is what you need.  Try to find out what "numbers" your doctor was referring to.  Was it HCG? or something else?

Mommyin09 - I was happy to see your temps back up! I will be thinking of you tomorrow.  I know it is so hard to wait for those beta results..ugh.  You had a great month and have a good chance.  My thoughts are with you and I will be checking in tomorrow for your updates.  Good luck.  Just remember, you have a great plan regardless.

SSDB to all!
Stacey
Candie - We just missed each other!  Congrats on your +opk!  Woo hoo.  You will have your family one day.  Absolutely.  Look at the BFPs we have had on this thread alone and all of the different issues we all have had.  It will happen for all of us...we just need a little extra time.  And you are absolutely right about the cramps.  I had af cramps and was positive that I would get a BFN.  Cramping can be a very good sign!
dnikki:  I will update you tomorrow as cd1.  Thanks for the good luck :)

Candie:  Woo-Hoo!!!  Yay for the +opk!  I'm excited for you two, especially 'cause you're both feeling better & you didn't miss your surge after all!  Good luck ;-)  Thanks!  I'll be sure to update you guys either way tomorrow.  Fingers X'd!!!

Stacey:  Thanks so much!  I've been feeling down, thinking that AF's coming, but I feel better now :)  You're right, I do have a plan in place & I will be okay regardless.  Thanks for the positive vibes! :)
Candie, Stacey, mommyin09, mrspace, LinaG & ALL- Thank you all so much for the notes! You all are just so sweet! I honestly just couldn't keep going without the support from my friends on medhelp! If it wasn't for you guys, I'd be ready to just give up! I honestly feel close, but I know i'm just upset from AF showing. Even though I had a hard, emotional up and down kinda  2ww, I'm still here and trying to stay positive. Stacey- I really think I need to take your advice, and just go with it this cycle. Not try, not temp, just... breathe... relax...just take a month off!

Mommyin09- Please don't feel down! We're always here to bring you back up! :) I know it's going to be +ve tomorrow, I just know it! :)

Good luck !
thanks for all your kind words there are going to give me more tests but im glad af finally came but i did enjoy the hope and it prepared me to be pregnant the shock wont be as big when i get my bfp now lol im bleeding very heavy and im in so much pain arggghhhh

mommy in 09  gooodddd luck glad your temps are back up x
Good morning everyone!

I'm 5dpo and I got my 5th +opk today.  I'm getting a little worried about it.  I am stressing so much right now.  Which I know is not good.  I just found 2 bills that DH somehow shoved away in our dining room. I'm sure he didn't mean to. But now they are past due or due today and we don't have the money to pay for them.  Well...we might.  I'm trying to figure it all out.  I'll at least call them and make A payment on them.  We just have to tighten our belts over the next few weeks til we get into the house.  It's just stressful.  I hate money.  

My moods are still pretty bad.  I'm on anti-depressants, but this week...they haven't been any help at all.  I really think that it's because of Dane's death. It's just been a rough week for me. Luckily, DH and I have had some good talks all week and he's being really supportive.  Sometimes he just says "Jess, you are being crazy right now.  Calm down.. I'm not going to fight with you.  So let's just relax and not talk for a little bit so you can calm down."  He's been so great at not blowing up at me when I get all moody and cranky.  

DH and I did decide that we are going to take some aggressive step with my treatment.  If they do not up my dose next month ( like the plan was) I don't think we'll do it.  If they do... then great.  But if we don't get pregnant this month or next month, we are going to start Metformin and stop all the testing and tracking.  Just relax for AT LEAST one month.  We need that.  And I know some people get on to us saying "No no no you can't give up!" But we're not giving up.  We just need a break.  I mean, heck, we just got married 4 and a half months ago.  And we've been trying since day one.  So it's stressful.

But really, even though I'm cranky and moody.  I'm doing fine.  I'm happy with so many things in my life.  I just get super cranky these days.

luvkayln- You are amazing sweetheart.  I know that you've had a tough road.  But it has changed you and shaped you into the person that you are today.  Which is exactly the person that God wants you to be.  You and your DH will be such amazing parents and you will be blessed with a beautiful child.  Kayln WILL be a big sister.  Don't lose hope.  But I agree with Candie.  Relax for a little bit.  Breathe.  And sleep!  I don't know about you but sometimes during all of this I find it hard to get a good night's sleep from all the stress.  No worries sweetie.  We all love you and we're here for you!

mommyin09- I'm am WAY too anxious to hear your test results!  I keep figeting here at work.  I keep checking medhelp over and over to see if you've posted anything.  I can't wait!  My fingers are crossed!

dnikki- Hey girl!  Sorry I had to cut our conversation short last night.  I was pooped!  I had such a bad headache and I was so tired.  I hope that everything is going well!!!

candie- congrats on the +opk!  I hope that this tww is a great one for you.  With your wonderful positive attitude, I know it'll be a great one!  My fingers are crossed!

stacey- I'm glad that things are going well for you.  I'm so excited that it's all going so smoothly.  I know that to me, you are an inspiration.  I look at you and I know that this IS within my reach.  
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug:  (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 14 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8 weeks

kmcarino: (waiting for AF)
Shysana: (waiting for AF)
dnikki:  CD1
Hannah1505: CD2
Luvkayln:  CD2
jmh2005: CD10
ad_06: CD11
Candie: CD16
BabyMamma:  CD18 (+opk!)
rachjas: CD20 (+opk!)
mamatina: CD25

wishandaprayer: (retrieval 1/27!)

Keyan: 7dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Lina: 9dpo
pyar: 9dpo
Mrspace: 5dpo
Mommyin09: 13dpiui (beta today!)
angelbaby_09: 12dpt (beta yesterday?)

Thanks for all the notes! I'll update either way when I get my results.  Fingers crossed, running late!!!
mommyin09: I CAN'T WAIT!!! I want to hear your BFP now lol!!! Let us know as soon as you can!!!

mrspace: Hey don't worry about it!! DS was a little cranky last night - he didn't take that great of a nap, and I know he's getting restless being stuck indoors due to the cold. But today we did go out and play in the snow already! We made a snowman!! I'll have to take him out again later as long as the wind doesn't pick up any more. He had so much fun!! The snow is still so deep he can't hardly walk in it lol!  I didn't wake up with a headache, which is a nice change. It kind of aches a little, but nothing like it has been.

Well, I am officially CD1, scheduled for IUI at O time. What really ***** is I was called for jury duty on Feb. 2. Hopefully I don't have to do it because it would soooo screw with the IUI!!! But I'm taking clomid 50 mg again. I've decided that mon-fri I will throw in an easy exercise tape and do that. I think it's only like 20 min. But with really ttc again, I feel like my 15-18 Ibs is going to start coming back on!!! DS will have fun mocking me and laughing at me lol!!!

Ladies, have a great day. And just to leave you with a thought: Ya'll are amazing women. Without all you here to lean on during the past year, I don't know where I'd be!! So thank you all!!!
Candie: Congrats on the +opk, I know what you mean about carefree days...I do miss them too....like you say it is fun, but sometimes BDing can feel like a job or duty....I got to say that last cycle and this one, it has been more for fun than a duty, which has been fun.

Luvkayln: I am so sorry about AF, a free cycle "just for fun" sounds good for you, like I've said, there is always the thought of TTC but when you don't keep the chart or temp, there is less to think or even wonder about...good luck!

Mommyin09: Can't wait to hear positives news from you!! ;o) what time will you get the results? around 2:00pm your time? I'll be here ;o)

Hannah: I am sorry AF show up. where you talking about beta results #s? do you think you had a m/c? I am so sorry.

Dinkki: I hope your jury duty doesn't interfere w/ IUI, ... you can always try to let the judge know you have an important medical procedure planned. my lap is 2/11 in 3 weeks.

MrSpace: I hope you feel better soon and are able to figure it all out w/ the payments and the house. Congrats on the house!

LinaG: Are you having new symptoms?!

ALL: I wish you all a happy and relaxing weekend....I wish it was a long weekend once again.
Mommyin09...thinking of you!!!!!
Dnikki: I work in a courtroom & the judges I've worked with are very sensitive to these issues. You could either call & request an extension by even 2 weeks, just to get you away from O time, or since Feb 2 will be cd11, you could go in & if called into the box, request a side bar & speak to the judge & attorneys privately. Thanks for being excited for me ;)

Luvkayln: I know! You're all the best & I hope you won't be cheering me up later today! ;)

Keyan: Yep, I'll know by 2:00 Pacific time. I promise to let you all know either way... Thanks!

Stacey: Thank you! I really do want to follow in your footsteps... If not this time, soon! :)

Sexykeme: Thanks :) How are you doing?

Hannah, mrspace, kmcarino & rachjas: Thanks for all the positive energy :) I really appreciate it!!!
Well ladies I am pretty satisfied with my RE today. I had my u/s done and I have 4 follies, 2 on my right and 2 on my left.

Right side were 13.6 and 10.4
Left were  10 and 8

So we are doing timed IUI this cycle. He basically wants to see when I O. So I am to OPK on Sunday,  if get a surge he wants me back on Monday to do another u/s to see if the egg released. So ladies hopefully next week I will be in the TWW!!!! I'm so freakin excited ;) ......Fingers Xed for everyone!!!
I hope you get a well deserved BFP!!! XOXOXO
Well, my blood test was negative! ;-( I'm stopping my progesterone & waiting for AF... Thanks so much for all your support! I couldn't get through this without you all :)
Wow, it seems like Af have shown for several... everyone is going to be close together this next cycle.

mommyin09- You're in my thoughts.

ad_06- That's great that your appt. went well.  Grow. follies, grow.

I took another OPK today, finally much lighter.  I am worried I may have cysts?!?! I hope not. : ( I didn't even take meds this cycle.

The tracker has me at 2DPO, having my O the day after I got my first +.  Fertilityfriend has me Oing the day I got my +OPK. Little confused about that.  My luteal phase has been crazy.  I'm not sure when I should test. Geesh, I don't need to be thinking about that already....lol
Mommyin09 - I am so sorry.  You take care of yourself and enjoy the weekend.  AF will show soon and you will be on to another really good cycle.  You can only do so many perfectly timed IUIs without getting a BFP :)  
I left you a note and just wanted to tell you that Im sorry for you and are really hoping we are cycle buddies so that we can try togethe again. Take care and know we are here for you!
ad_06:  I'm excited for you!  You have good follies on both sides, so you're covered! :)  They'll still grow 1-2mm per day, too, so they'll be nice & big by the time you O.  Are you using opk's each day or just on Sunday?  If you get a +opk before Sunday, will you go in earlier?  Best wishes to you!!! :)

Guesito:  Thanks :)  I bet we will be cycle buddies.  Hopefully AF shows quickly for both of us!

Stacey:  Thanks!  I'm surprised that I'm not more upset this time because I really was hopeful.  My chart looked great, but you just NEVER know!!!  Thanks for the comment about iui.  Hopefully third time's a charm! :)

rachjas:   I hate it when FF and the O tracker indicate different dates!  If you tested with opk's the day before your + and got a -, then I would bet you O'd the day after your +.  I don't know that you'd O the same day, necessarily.  Plus, didn't you have O pains/cramps the day after, too?  I bet you're 2dpo :)  Let me know what you want me to put on our list & I'll update it tomorrow.  Thanks for your note :)

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies who sent such sweet notes of support!!!  You're the best & I truly appreciate you all :)  Have a wonderful weekend!
mommyin09 ~ He told me not to test til Sunday, so that is what I am doing. I thought about testing this morning, but chickened out. My luck it would be + and I wouldn't be able to get a hold of them. Well anyway I usually don't O til around CD16 most times....I don't know if Femara is like clomid or not but with clomid I always O later.So we'll see. Thanks for all the support..
mommyin09 so sorry to hear your news i'm glad your not too disapointed and are thinking ahead what a shock i had a good feeling for you oh well looks like ttc plays tricks on all of us chin up

ad_06 things sound good so far good luck

mrspace i hear ya money money money its such a stress looks we can't do our ivf next cycle we just can't afford it so decided to wait another  month also i run my own business and have staffing issues so all the extra hours fall on me so i don't its gonna work with me working 7 days a week

luvkaylyn sorry to hear your news too your next chilled out cycle sounds good b'ding just for fun i forgot we can still do that

guesito you are right it looks like we will all be very close in our cycle this time i'm due in this next week too  funny i have heard about women who hang out together falling into sync with each other but never in cyber space

dnikki how you doing hopefully the  jury duty won't interfere with your next cycle it will happen when it will i suppose as much as we  try to make it life won't hold while we try
hope everyone has a great weekend xxx
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug:  (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 14 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8 weeks :)

mommyin09 (waiting for AF)
kmcarino: (waiting for AF)
Shysana: (waiting for AF)

dnikki:  CD2
Hannah1505: CD3
Luvkayln:  CD3
jmh2005: CD11
ad_06: CD12
Candie: CD17 (+opk!)
BabyMamma:  CD19 (5dpo?)
mamatina: CD26 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (retrieval 1/27!)

rachjas: 3/4 dpo!
Mrspace: 6dpo
Keyan: 8dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Lina: 10dpo
pyar: 10dpo
angelbaby_09: 14dpt (any news?)

ad_06:  Well, let's hope you get your +opk tomorrow & can do iui on Monday!  I'm excited for you :)  You should definitely be in the tww next week!

angelbaby:  What happened with your beta?

Candie:  I can't tell by your chart if you O'd, but we'll welcome you to the tww next week ;-)

wishandaprayer:  Your retrieval is coming up so quickly!  We're all pulling for you!  Please keep us posted & best wishes to you & dh!!! :)
I just missed you.  Thanks :)  I was hopeful too, especially looking at my chart & the "symptoms" I was feeling.  Sooo, you just never know! :)  I am feeling positive & looking ahead.  I'm gonna start running today & try to get myself back in shape :)  That'll keep my mind occupied!  I hear you on the IVF cost.  I'm sorry you're having to put it off.  That's what we're doing as well, trying iui in the meantime.  We thought we'd be ready in March, but that's quickly approaching, so we'll see!  Your cyber space comment is too funny!  Is that even possible!?  lol! :)  Good luck to you this cycle!  Hopefully AF won't show :)
linaG sorry i forgot thank you for looking at my chart how are you doing and no i don't really feel anything i think i feel pregnant every month so now i have lost the ability to figure out what my body is doing so i just go with the flow now because otherwise i think i'll go mad .
This is my first month charting & trying.  I'm super-stoked because I thought it would make the bedroom a little mechanical or something... but it's not :)  It's just as awesome as always!

Anywho, my period is due Thursday, so I'm waiting a week to test.  I hope it's not greedy to hope for a + on the first month, but I just can't help it!

Good luck to you all on the two week wait!
No, it's definitely not greedy! :)  Welcome to our thread & best of luck to you & dh!!!
AFM-Waiting in AF to start meds for FET. If  you want to update it. Im so happy most of us will be cycle buddies its going to be very close... bfp's bfp's bfp's!!!!!
Hi Mommyin09

Im doing ok had the flu for a couple of days but im ok now. Just waiting on the 2ww.
and see what happens.
Guesito:  No problem!  I'll update you tomorrow :)

sexykeme:  I'm glad you're feeling better & welcome to the tww!  Woo-hoo for you! :)  Do you know how many dpo you are?
Hey girls! :) Had my appointment today, and it showed 2 huge cysts on my right ovary! I'm honestly suprised that there was ONLY 2! :) So that means that I released 6 eggs, so that's incouraging! :) So obviously we're taking this month off! I'll still ovulate on my own, but my RE said it could be a very delayed ovulation b/c of the cysts. When I had 1 cyst on clomid, I didn't O until around CD 26! But like I said previously, we're not trying or keeping track of anything this month, not even temping! :) Sean and I need some time for ourselves. We've had a full year of talking about nothing but ttc. Every month it's the same thing... when did I O, when is af due, what's my chart look like, bla bla bla! So this is our month to just relax. :) Then when AF shows again, we'll do another round of follistim. I actually felt great when I left my RE's office, b/c he's getting down to business with our next cycle. He was honestly suprised when I walked in, and even my favorite nurse, Kim, looked so sad! I just love them b/c they're so sincere! I'll be checking in on everyone still, and I'll still be here to give you all support through this next month! :)
Thank You! :)
I believe Im 5dpo tomorrow would be 6dpo
Hey there ladies. Just checking in...

mommyin09 - your positive thoughts and ideas are so refreshing. it helps me to feel more positive and keep pressing forward

guesito - hope your doing well after everything and know your in my prayers and thoughts

and to the rest of the ttc ladies - good luck and keep your heads up! we are all in this together

and to all the preggers! - yay! you are also in my thoughts and prayers!
Yay!! I got a smiley this morning.....so looks like IUI tomorrow!!
mommyin09: Oh, hon I am soo sorry :-( I had such a good feeling for you! Keep positive for next cycle - has AF shown yet?

ad: Congrats on the +OPK!!! Good luck with the IUI!

GUESITO: I hope AF shows soon!! So exciting!!! How are you feeling?

Luvkayln: Sorry about the cysts, but a good thing you only have 2! I'm very proud of your ovaries lol!!

Well, looks like a lot of us will be very very close cycle buddies! I started my clomid yet again this morning. So, come on hotflashes lol! I don't know how often I will be on here - my computer decided to almost crash yesterday and I can't get into my usual profile at startup - something about insufficient security and corrupt files...idk. DH is trying to fix it. Tonight, I am going out for a bit with all the people I passed boards with, so that should be fun. It's kind of c r a p p y that we aren't meeting until 7:30 p.m though - I'm usually in bed by 10 lol!!

Well ladies, have a great day!!
ad: Good luck with your IUI!! Love the smiley face

luvkayln: I hate cysts, I get them all the time too. Keep in touch and hopefully they will go away quickly on their own.

mommyin09 and Guesito: Hope you can be cycle buddies this month-lets get that AF over with

I am still plugging away-they reduced my Follistim yesterday to 225 with continued 10 unit low hsg and Ganarelix. Same protocol again today.

The good news is I have 15 follies 8 on the right, 7 on the left. Monitoring again tomorrow and hopeful that I will get the word to trigger soon! Retreival date is still TBD.

Enjoy your Sunday beautiful ladies!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug:  (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 14 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8 weeks :)

kmcarino: (waiting for AF)
Shysana: (waiting for AF)
Guesito:  (waiting for AF to start FET!)

Mommyin09:  CD1
dnikki:  CD3
Hannah1505: CD4
Luvkayln:  CD4
jmh2005: CD12
ad_06: CD13 (+opk! iui tomorrow!)
Candie: CD18 (+opk!)
BabyMamma:  CD20
mamatina: CD27 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (appt tomorrow, retrieval soon!)

rachjas: 4/5 dpo
Sexykeme:  6dpo
Mrspace: 7dpo
Keyan: 9dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Kaylee_Frye:  10dpo! Welcome :)
Lina: 11dpo
pyar: 11dpo
angelbaby_09: 15dpt (any news?)

luvkayln:  I agree with dnikki, at least there are only two after all those follies you had!  Hopefully they go away quickly :)  I love the pictures you posted of your fur babies!!!  They are just adorable!!!  I must have really been thinking about Ava & Layla because I had a dream last night that we adopted a pitbull puppy! ;-)

dnikki:  Well, looks like AF's starting to show this morning.  I'm glad that she's coming so quickly.  It gets me moving in the right direction & it looks like I'll be off work around the time I O, which is perfect! :)  Did you read what I posted about jury duty?  I hope it works out.  Have a good time celebrating tonight :)

wishandaprayer:  Talk to kmcarino about ganirelix.  She took it last cycle & wasn't happy with it.  I know we're all very different, but it's helpful to hear what others have to say.  I can't believe you have 15 follies ready to go!  That's awesome!!!  It sounds like things are progressing very nicely for you.  I'll be anxious to hear when you are able to trigger & what your retrieval date is.  Best, best wishes to you & dh!!! :)

ad_06:  That is awesome!!!  What perfect timing, huh?!  I'm very excited for you :)  Let us know how it goes tomorrow!

jmh2005:  Thanks :)

Candie:  Thanks for your sweet note :)  I can't wait to hear how you're doing?  I bet you're in your tww!

Kaylee:  I added you to our list!  Just a few days to go...  good luck! :)

Michelle:  How are you doing?  I'm always thinking of you, as I'm sure many of us are, and hoping things are getting better for you.  Take care! :)

Keyan:  I know you're not expecting much this cycle before your lap, but I am excited for you, my friend & I'm hoping for the best!  You're already into the countdown :)  Good luck!!!

I'll be starting a new thread tomorrow, so keep an eye out for it!  I will send a note to each of you, as well.  Have a wonderful day!!!
Hi there!  Thanks for adding me to your list.

I got impatient and tested yesterday.  There was an extremely (as in super-duper-duper) faint line I had to hold in the light a certain way to see.  I wasn't sure about the positive.  

Today, I bought a digital test and checked again.  It says very clearly "PREGNANT"!

We are very, very happy.  I feel so blessed!  I am NOT taking this little one for granted!
Kaylee: CONGRATS!!! You are the first one of the new year to join the BFP list (I think lol!!) Happy and Healthy nine months!!!
kaylee- congrats.  hopefully you just started a long trend of BFP's.
Thanks so much for the warm wishes and congrats.

I'm well aware of the complications & problems that can occur, so I'll cautiously just try to enjoy this moment and take care of myself until I hear otherwise.

I can feel the fertility bug around, I'm sure this is just an ice breaker.  This will be a big month for everyone trying to get pregnant.  I can't WAIT to see who will flip to + next.  So, here's to sprinkling baby dust and lots of hope around to you all!  BFPs to everyone *really* soon!

Thanks for being so supportive and great.   You all are just remarkable -- I mean that.

Take care.
Wow, congrats to you & your dh!!! :)  I'm so happy for you & wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy!  Thanks for the words of encouragement for the rest of us.  I sure hope you're a trend setter!!! :)
Congratulations!!  Enjoy every moment!!
Hi everyone!

So I'm 7dpo today.  My temp dropped yesterday by a few points but was back up this morning.  I'm hoping it was an implatation dip (I read some of you talking about that, but I honestly don't know what it is).  I was doing well all day and then about 3 hours ago I got a little sleepy.  So while DH went to the gym to play basketball, I took a nap.  When he got home, I was curled up on the couch in SEVERAL layers of clothes, several blankets and shivering like crazy.  So he went to get the thermometer from upstairs and sure enough, my temp was up to 99.7.   I checked it again a few minutes ago and it's up to 100.1.  The problem is that I can't take anything!  I have no idea what's wrong with me.  My stomach hurts a little, just some nausea, and my head kind of hurts, and my body aches, but nothing indefinate.  So I don't know what to take. I think I'm going to take some tylenol because it's a fever reducer.  I don't know what else to do.  I just hope that I'm better by tomorrow morning. I can't afford to miss another day of work.

Oh...and I was playin' around online with a friend of mine last night and we were looking at the chinese birthing chart.  If we do get pregnant this month we "should" have a little girl ON my sister's birthday!  Ha ha, love it.  It was just fun.
I still think about my M/C very often. Dh & I went to a very romantic dinner this Friday Which I ruined when I started balling and he joined me. I started thanking him for all his love and support and  I just broke down. I hadn't cried in about a week. I'm just looking forward to my FET.

jmh-Thanks for checkiing on me. xoxoxox
Congrats Kaylee!!

I will let everyone know how things go tomorrow.... I'm almost positive that we are doing IUI tomorrow.....Just keeping my fingers crossed :) Thanks for all of your support..
hello everyone had a crazy weekend and been feeling very low,
mommyin 09 im so sorry about your bfn our time will come im aiming for the year now not month to month

Dnikki sorry about af bummer huh!

Congrats on BFP first of the year enjoy your moment .

well finally got my letter for my ultrasound its thursday and im going to a fertility clinic on the evening i think i might pay privatley will be a struggle but worth it

miss you lot thanks for your support x
Good Morning!

Kaylee: once again...congrats!!

Mommyin09: what are your plans for this cycle? let me know what you think about my chart!

Hannah: I hope you get some news on Thursday.

MrSpace: I hope you feel better soon! Is the fever gone?

Guesito: Good to have you back, I hope you get AF soon so that you can move on to FET.

Ad_06: Good luck on the IUI today! Keep us updated.

Luvkayln: that's sound good that your doc and nurse are sincere w/ you. 2 cyst doesn't sound bad at all...Good luck on this "free and relaxing" cycle!

Candie: Welcome to the 2ww...I am hoping and praying this is it for you my friend!

Arlotheslug: I miss you.......let us know how your are doing.

Not much going on w/ me...........Medhelp says I O 4 days ago and FF says I O 10 days ago...I guess I will know soon which one was right! ....

Finalllyyyyyyyyyyy am in the 2ww :o)  3DPO fertility friend has me x
Good morning!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Can't believe it's Monday morning already.  :(

mommyin09 - How was your weekend?  Hope you are OK.  You can add me to the list at 4dpo today (I think, hopefully I'm right!).  You'll be having an IUI again this time, right?  I agree with Stacey, it has to work one of these times.  

Keyan - Thanks for the kind words.  I hope this is it for both of us!  Now, I checked out your chart, and I don't want to get your hopes up, but is there a possibility that you are having a triphasic chart?  If you O'd on cd14 before the first temperature rise, the 2nd temp rise could indicate implantation.  Maybe that's a long shot, but that's what I'll be praying for!  :)  We'll see what the others think.

luvkayln - I'm glad you are in good spirits and that there aren't too many cysts.  Sounds like you'll be just fine.  I know what you mean, when you get to the point that you feel like you are forgetting to live your life because you are so focused on TTC, then it's definitely time to take a break.  Hopefully you and DH can take some time to reconnect and relax and then your body will be ready to make a baby!  :)

Guesito - Aw, your story brought tears to my eyes too.  I can't imagine what you've both been going through, but I'm sure it's good to be true partners and know that you can count on each other.  Just keep focusing on the FET and the happy ending that will come with it.  :)

hannah - Sorry you had a tough weekend.  Hopefully you get some answers after your u/s.

Kaylee - Wow, congratulations!  I wish you and DH all the best.  I hope you're right and it's the first of many BFP's for all of my wonderful friends here!  Take care.

ad_06 - let us know how it goes.  Hope you get to have your IUI!

BabyMamma - Yay on being in the 2ww!  I'm right there with ya, 4 dpo today.

mrspace - Hope you are feeling better.  Having a fever and body aches is terrible.  I hate to be cold!

Arlotheslug - I agree with Keyan - I miss you!  Hope you're doing OK.
Hi girls!!! I'm back (sorry...long story...).

Will have to catch up - just wanted to say my Beta came back positive last Thursday, at 15, and I went back today for retesting.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

..now to catch up..
As an intro ~ who here believes/read about the full moon effects on men..??..  I can GUARANTEE my DH goes off EVERY TIME.  I started noting the full moon on the calendar (hightlighting the day in RED and the two days before/after in orange).  Believe it or not, it has helped him try and control the "effects" of the full moon.  I truly believe it.

Mrspace:  I think you may have my husband - you can keep him for a while, or send him home when you get tired of it - ...."same old story" - I just think men don't THINK~..xo...they don't know how to converse all the time, but they do surprise us too, don't they!!

BabyMamma: How are things going today...??..

Kaylee - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Ad_06: Good luck on the IUI

I've been going through he*ll and back with my RE's nurses and the miscommunication in the office it's just rediculous.  When I would call back they would get defensive and it would start over asgain.  Last week for the beta I was trying to get them to facx the scrip to Labcorp for me and the nerds went and faxed it to my cell phone 7 times!...I called them and asked them the second time to stop facing to my cell and just fax it to the Labcorp office,and to make sure the form was completely filled out properly with the diagnose code and all (last time the didn't have it all filled out and I had to go back and get a retest).....I won't bore you with the WHOLE story - just believe me, it's i r r i t a t i n g!!

We were at our attorney's office when we got the call last Thursday (8pm) - we all had a cry fest (lawyer included) then I made the mistake of telling DD I was pregnant - so what did she do the very next day..??...went into school and TOLD EVERYONE...so now if today's beta doesn't increase and I'm NOT pregnant - how many people will be coming up to me and congratulating me..??.....uuuggghhh...what a weekend.

Hoping today brings GOOD NEWS for EVERYONE!!!!

SSBD to ALL ~ "Two Lines in '09"!!!!!

I'm starting a new thread.  I'll catch up with you all there :)
Hey mommyin09 I'm 15 wks pg today!
BFN - Beta <2
I got my IUI!! DH count was better too. 70 million with 90% mobility :) The lady that did it was super nice, she even did the u/s to make sure it released and she didn't even charge me for it. She told me to test in 14 days and so forth and so on. I have a ? Since I had 4 follies, if only 1 released do all the other disappear? Because when she did the u/s she said that she only saw tiny ones, so it must have released. Thanks for all the support!!
Good morning...for what it's worth.

You can take me off the TWW, etc..too - my beta came in BFN - I'm gong for a WTF, but will be taking a couple months off to cleanse my system of these stupid fertility drugs to revvvvvvvvv my system up for my very last attempt.

Went in the Hottub last night while DD was playing with her Pit puppy - Drank a bottle of champagne - then DH, DD & I went for Sushi - and did we pig out!
I'm going to schedule a massage today for this morning if I can - full body deep-tissue, then I'm going to the drug store to pick up some ALLI for DH & I - need to lose the 30lbs of Fertility weight I absorbed over the last two years...  I have my CCD class tonight - oh JOY!...to see all the mothers my DD went into school and told their children about me being pregnant - let's see.....now how will I tell them I'M NOT PREGNANT...??...uuugghhh.  If we didn't get the news @our Attorney's office -she wouldn't have known - and no-one would have to be told anything.

I have a WTF appt on the 9th.  Good luck everyone - keep on top of your protocol AND THE NURSES - be sure they are clear as to what YOU want - they are not very good directors of your IVF........they may be nice and all, but only YOU can be sure if they're keeping you on the best protocol....if it isn't working, then get them to change it up.

Hope you get your BFPs! - I don't know how long we'll take off - I wasn't told by Check OR ANY OF THE OTHER DOCTORS to take time off between each "session" of IUI (10) or IVF (3) - but I guess it's my fault for not asking sooner - I was up against the clock, and still am...............

ONE more chance left for me.  I only HOPE I will be successful!

Thanks for your support!!!

Good luck to all who need it, and who have been supportive through this for me!

I will be checking in here & there, but need to get my arse to the gym BIG TIME!

xoxoxo!!
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers