Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Women of Strength!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Women of Strength!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 38 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 29 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 23 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -18 weeks (doc appt today & tomorrow)
Armyprincess: BFP - 17 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 10 weeks (u/s 2/12)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 5 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
Guesito:  Come on, AF! waiting to start FET!
(send prayers for her mom!)

Candie: CD6
rachjas:  CD8
Keyan: CD8 (lap 2/11)
Sexykeme: CD8
Mrspace:  CD8 (HSG today)
kmcarino:  CD9
pyar:  CD11
Lina:  CD13
Shysana: CD15
Mommyin09: CD16
Hannah1505: CD19
Luvkayln: CD19
jmh2005: CD26

babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

dnikki: 5dpiui
wishandaprayer: 7dpt
ad_06: 14dpiui
BabyMamma:  17dpo
*************************************************

Good Morning!  I got my +opk yesterday & my temp dropped today.  So, I'm expecting to O today, but we're not going to do iui & I'm perfectly okay with that! :)  We've covered our bases & I'm feeling so relaxed & stress-free.  It's really nice :)  I'm off work today, but will cancel my days off for tomorrow & Wednesday.  Be sure to check out our old thread to get the latest updates.

Keyan:  That su cks you were sick this weekend!  I'm so glad you're feeling better.  Just one day of work this week, that's great!  We'll all be thinking of you & looking forward to your recovery at home on Wed. ;)

Candie:  Sounds like a fun weekend!  I love shopping with dh :)  I'm glad you're having nicer weather, but honestly 40s & 50s...  Brrr!  j/k! It's actually been cold & rainy for us since Friday & I love it!  I think the rain has actually relaxed me ;)

luvkayln:  Hmmm... interesting that your ovaries are sore again.  Either way, we are close this time around ;)

ad_06:  So sorry about the bfn! I'm with you, just wait it out at this point.  Hopefully you're too early & AF won't show.  Then you can test again.  Best wishes to you!!! :)

Shysana:  Yay for cm!!!  That's awesome!  Looks like the increased dose of clomid is working for you! :)  Now, come one +opk!!!

mrspace:  Thinking of you & hoping your HSG goes well! :)
Hello ladies :-) I hope everyone is doing well... I didn't notice unitl today that our BFP list is starting to catch up with our cycle list!

Well 5DPIUI - yesterday I felt pretty c r a p p y, my head just felt funny and it made my stomach feel gross. Today I had some pretty bad cramp/pain in the left ovary area so I don't know if it was the bloody cyst or what...then just a little bit ago, I was fairly crampy on the right but I didn't have any follies from there. I'm not looking into anything, but I am trying to log my symptoms each month so I can check back to see if what I'm experiencing is normal :-)
I have been trying to keep track of the trigger shot - meaning is it still in my system. I have these little cheapy tests that came with my CBE monitor. They literally look like a cardboard stick with tissue paper on it. Anyways, I really don't think they work! I was about 3 days post trigger and it gave me a negative - Now I know that that is not long enough to get 10,000 units of hCG out of my system!!!!! I took another one last night which would make me 7 days post trigger and I got a negative too....so whatever lol! I'll just have to test the morning before my beta!!
Mommyin09: Again, congrats on the +OPK! I'm glad you are so positive and unstressed this cycle!!! Good Luck!!!
Good day friends!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was pretty good.  My friend is getting married this Friday so I went to her "stagette" on Saturday night.  I didn't get home until 1am...I was sooo tired!  It was fun but is not the same when you can't have a few cocktails! :)  (not that I am complaining!)  I am going to tell my work and the rest of my world next week.  I want to have this next ultrasound and officially be in my 12th week before telling everybody.  I'm excited and nervous about telling my work.  In Canada we get a full year off for maternity leave.  Awesome for me but a pain for boss to have my position filled for a year.  Oh well..not my problem! :)

Mommyin09 - Your plan sounds awesome!  Get those spermies in there and make them work for that b-ball follie of yours!!  I think it is great that you are so relaxed and taking time off.  I really think it makes a big difference!  Just spend some nice time with Carmelo.

Luvkayln - Also glad to see you are enjoying yourself!  I am so jealous of your nice weather!...flip flops??  We still have tons of snow on the ground.  It has been milder the last few days but I won't be pulling out flip flops until May or June! :(  I'm glad you are spending some nice time with Kayln.  It must make you feel so good to be able to visit her often.

Candie - Glad you had a nice weekend.  I find it easier to shop by myself unless we are buying things for dh...then I make sure I am there! :)  Well you are almost a week into this cycle already!  Good luck my friend!

Keyan - Sorry you have been sick.  You have a big week to prepare for!!  Good luck with your appt tomorrow and all the best with your surgery.  Just think, by Wed it will all be over and you will be relaxing in bed...not having to work.  Looking forward to your updates!

Ad_06 - So sorry about that darned BFN!  But...I'm still holding out hope for you.  Try to wait another day or two...are you going in for a beta this week?

Dnikki - I don't think you should use those tests again!  If they are not showing positive after the trigger you will never be able to trust the results. But, I can see how tempting they were to try considering they were free! lol  Try to hold off for another week or so...you are only 5dpiui :)

Mrspace - Good luck with your HSG!!!!

Hey everyone.

It's just after 3pm here and I had my HSG this morning.  It was awful.  The doctor was amazing though, as were the technicians.  When he first put the cath in, it didn't really hurt at all.  No problems.  Well then he started to put the dye in and everything fell out.  Oh well.  So he went to put it back in but couldn't get the cath back in.  So he took the tenaculum(sp) and went to open my cervix.  But I guess my cervix was a little thinner than he thought and it ripped.  I haven't ever felt pain like that before. It was terrible.  So the whole test hurt after that. I don't think it would have hurt that bad if that hadn't have happened. But we'll never know lol.

I was planning on going back to work, but once I got home I was so sick.  I am in a lot of pain, and my boss doesn't care.  He's not going to be here til Wednesday, so whatever.   DH has been taking really good care of me.  He just hates that I'm in pain. Ha ha, he heard my scream from the waiting room too.  I screamed when my cervix ripped.  It hurt so bad and I wasn't prepared for pain like that.  I probably wouldn't have screamed if I had expected pain.  But oh well.

My right tube had a partial block (just a little bit of dye could pass through) so they had to put more dye in to eliminate the block.  Which was fine. It's gone now.  The radiologist actually told me to go to another doctor because he thinks I have endo.  Funny how everyone but my doctor thinks that I should have a Lap done, and that I should go to a specialist.  So we got my perscription for Metformin, but I haven't taken it yet.  I'm going to take it with supper I think.  Thanks everyone for being so supportive
mrspace:  Oh, I'm so sorry about your test ;(  I can imagine that would hurt.  My HSG hurt a little, too, but nothing like that.  I hope you're feeling better & can just be happy it's over :)  I think the writing's on the wall, it's time for a new doctor!!!

Stacey:  Sounds like a fun weekend! Wow, a whole year off work!?  That's awesome & you're right, it's not your problem! :) Yes, I'm home today hanging out with Carmelo!  It's been raining all day & he's a great little cuddle buddy ;)

dnikki:  I agree, don't rely on those tests.  The first one should have been +.  Let us know when you test again! :)
Everyone: I'm not testing to see a BFP - but rather monitor to see when the trigger shot is out of my system lol :-) But, those tests are junk,so none of that lol!!
mrspace24- I am sorry that your HSG test hurt. I can totally relate.  Mine hurt sooo bad! I found out that I had one tube completely blocked.  I just had a lap done at the end of December.  She was able to open it, but we are not sure how long it will stay open. I agree with everyone else, time for a new doc.. one that will listen.

dnikki0928- When is your beta?  I am getting ready for my 1st IUI.  I am anixous to hear some BFPs from one.

mommyin09- I am excited for your + OPK test. It's greet that you are o.k with trying natural this cycle.  Good vibes your way!!!

As for me, I am CD 8 today. I took my last Femara last night.  So far, so good. I have my doctor's appt. Sunday.  DH & I started walking today. I need to keep my mind off things.  I am hoping I am ready Sunday for trigger, but if not I will have to go back in. I don't mind that.. I just hope, hope at least 1 follies on my good side.... If I don't we probably won't  do IUI :( I would love to give it a try.
rachjas: When do you usually O? I O'd earlier on Femara than on clomid and I've been told most people do. I'm sure you'll have at least 1 good follie :-) Let's both get BFP's this month from IUI!!! My beta is not this Thursday but the following. I'm trying not to look into things, so we shall see!!

Mrspace: I know we talked earlier, but feel free to give me a call when you are feeling better. I have jury duty all day tomorrow, but you can send some texts and I'll be able to get them on our breaks. Hang in there hon :-) ((HUGS))
Stacey ~ No beta yet, I was told to test on 14 dpiui, and if BFP, then call cause they'd want a beta...Thanks for holding out hope for me. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!

I guess if AF doesn't show by Thursday which would be 17 dpiui, then I am testing and calling my RE if still BFN. Which for the past 2 years, I have been pretty accurate on when AF is coming, or atleast a day or 2 shy. I usually have major symptoms, and my cycle's have been from 28 - 34 day cycle and LP of usually no more then 16 days. So unless I have developed cysts or something AF should be arriving any day, unless BFP.(fingers Xed) Since this was my 1st time taking Femara, does it do anything to your cycle?? Just trying to add things up.....lol

Thanks everyone for all of your support and thoughts. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens!

Good Luck!!
Foolish of me to think tht I wld be able to coast free on 150mgs of clomid!  Can I just say OW! I took a OPK test today (my last one) and there was a faint pink line in the surge window so I think i will ovulate tonite or tommorow.  Until today I had just felt lil twinges here and there.  Today I have cramps on both sides and with a headache plus lightheadness here and there.  I have to make sure I am steady whn i get up so i dnt fall flat on my face or on the other half lol.

Anyone else ever have lightheadness cause its my first time with it?
well ladies my 38 week follow up appt today was ok but very overwhelming.  My blood pressure was good again finally so no more bed rest but my creatine levels are off and i had to have more blood work.
i have another appt this thursday with my doctor and an ultrasound to see just how big Jaedyn is because the doctor today says that i have a very small pelvis but it is up to my doctor to schedule the c-section.

well congrats on the + OPK's.
ShySana: If you don't mind my asking, why are you on 150mg of Clomid especially with you being on it for the first time? Or maybe I didn't read it right...be safe!!!
rachjas: Is your right side your good side?  I sure hope your follies cooperate this time!!!  dh & I started walking, too, when we got our dog.  I just tell him to walk his normal pace & then it's a workout for me ;)  Best wishes & thanks for the positive vibes! :)

ad_06:  Fingers Xd for you! :)

Shysana:  Sorry the clomid is hitting you hard, but hey, that means it's working!  Good luck to you!!! :)

leighanne:  That's great that you're off bedrest.  Let us know what your blood results are & good luck on Thursday!  You are soooo close!!!  Take care :)
dnikki0928- My O date has varied the last several cycles. Without meds it tended to be CD 21-23.  With Clomid it was CD 19-20.  My last cycle (first cycle after lap and bcp), was CD 18.  I am not sure what to expect this cycle.  This is my first time with femara. My RE has me coming in on CD 14 instead of my normal CD 12 since I tend to O later in my cycle.

Shysana- I had know what you mean.  When I took Clomid 50mg, I didn't have many side effects.  When I went up to 100mg, I felt the difference.  I was sick, hot flashes...etc. I couldn't imagine 150mg!

Mommyin09- Yes, my right side is the best side.  My right side a a little scar tissue on it.  RE took it off during Lap. My left side was the side flattened.  She was able to open it, but she was unsure how long it would stay open.  It seems I O off that side every month.  RE is hoping we can encourage my good side to produce some follies with the femara.  I am wondering if we needed to add injections....?!?!
Actually this is the 2nd time i take clomid the first time was 50mgs and i had all the symptoms. This time my dr bumped me up to 150mg and ddnt start to feel anything until today.   But last time i ddnt have lightheadness an this time i do.
mommyin09 - Congrats on the +OPK!  I am so happy for you that you sound so content and relaxed this time.  Maybe it will do your body good to take a break from the IUI's.  As long as you have your bases covered and keep up the BD'ing, you'll be just fine.  :)  I know, isn't it pathetic that I think 40 degrees is warm weather!  Nittany is loving the walks now that his little feet aren't freezing!  

Stacey - Sounds like you had a fun weekend.  1am is way past my bedtime and I'm not even pregnant LOL.  You must have been exhausted.  I'm sure you can't wait to let everyone in on your secret!  That is so awesome that you get a whole year off!  I am so jealous!  :)  The law requires us to get 12 weeks, but my employer will only pay me 50% of my salary for the first 6 weeks and then for the next 6 weeks, I either have to use vacation (if I have any saved up) or not get paid at all.  When the time comes though, DH and I already agreed that I'm taking all 12 weeks no matter what!  After all this time, I'm not missing out on 1 day!    

Keyan - Thinking of you my friend!  :)

luvkayln - What's this about you being on the news?!?

Shysana - Sorry the Clomid is hitting you so hard.  Now that I think about it, I think I did get dizzy off and on too and I was only on 50mg!  Hang in there.  Hope you O soon!

rachjas - I hope the Femara works for you!  Everyone is affected so differently by these meds, it's hard to tell you what will happen.  I O'd around cd16 on Clomid, but then on cd14 with Femara.  I always have short cycles though, so my O dates are probably a bit earlier than most.  Hope the walks are calming you.  We'll all be praying those follies grow on the good side this time!

dnikki - Ugh, sorry you haven't been feeling so good.  Hope it gets better.

mrspace - so sorry your HSG was so painful.  It made me cringe just hearing your story.  That's great that they were able to fix the partial blockage and hopefully your new doctor will be able to help with the rest.

leighanne - Keep us posted!  Can't believe your due date is getting so close.  I bet mommy and daddy can't wait to meet their sweet baby boy!  :)

ad_06 - The first cycle of taking something new can always be a little unpredictable, but I'm hoping that it means a BFP is in store for you!
Good morning everyone.

I'm cd8 today.  Still in a lot of pain which worries me.  The cramping was terrible last night.  It got to where I could barely move.  I was so bloated and cramping.   It was bad.  It isn't as bad today, but I'm still hurting a lot.  I'm going to call the dr today because he said I shouldn't have very much cramping at all.  So that worries me.  I also had some dark clots in my spotting this morning.  But maybe it's from the block or something.  I don't know.

Other than that, I'm doing just fine.  I didn't go back to work yesterday because I was so tired and hurting.  My cervix ... man, that's a pain I've never felt before.  But it's slowly getting better.

DH and I bd-ed yesterday and this morning.  The dr said that on my scan, he saw some good looking follies.  So since my cervix was nice and open and my tubes were clear, it might be a good idea.  It's weird that I would have some nice follies already since I'm only cd8 and usually I don't ovulate until cd20.  But who knows.  I'm not on the meds this month so we'll see what happens.  Well..I'm on Metformin, so that will probably change my cycle.  

I'll be around all day!

I hope everyone is doing well.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 38 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 29 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 23 weeks (doc appt tomorrow)
Jessie: BFP -18 weeks (doc appt today)
Armyprincess: BFP - 17 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 10 weeks (u/s 2/12)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 5 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
(send prayers for her mom!)

Candie: CD7
rachjas:  CD9
Keyan: CD9 (pre-op today, lap tomorrow)
Sexykeme: CD9
Mrspace:  CD9
kmcarino:  CD10
pyar:  CD12
Lina:  CD14
Shysana: CD16
Hannah1505: CD20
Luvkayln: CD20
jmh2005: CD27

babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

Mommyin09:  1dpo (blood test 2/23)
dnikki: 6dpiui (blood test 2/19)
wishandaprayer: 8dpt
ad_06: 15dpiui
BabyMamma:  18dpo

Just a quick update!  Hope everyone has a great day!!! Candie's comment has got me curious about you being on the news, luvkayln???
I had my appt this morning.  Unfortunately it took three sticks to draw blood and my arms are hurting and the one side is bruised pretty bad.  I hate the blood tests...me veins are sttarting to give out.  I am waiting to receive my estrogen level results.  I'll post when I get them.  Oh--I have a lot of follies at 11, some at 13, 14, and 15 and one at 16.  Again for some reason they couldn't see the follicles well on the right ovary but they coudl tell that there are a lot.  This nurse is very concerned with OHSS.
I just got my results and my estrogen is 2571!  That is double what it was two days ago so that is what I hoped and expected it would be.  The nurse said that she thinks I will get trigger Thursday or Firday.  I really hope it is Friday since I have a lot of small follicles that I want to catch up and I should be on stims for at least 11 days, and also if it is Friday the IUI will fall on my birthday!!
Candie & Mommyin09- You 2 are so cute! :) They interviewed me and another girl from the winery b/c we're contributing to this thing the news is doing this thing called "Dollar Deals." It's where we give them 104 gift certificates to the winery valued at $50.00 each, but the news station sells them for only $25.00, so the customer is getting the value and it promotes our business. They just interviewed us so we could talk about the winery and what we have to offer, etc. It seriously only lasted for like 2 minutes, so I guess that was my 2 minutes of fame! :) I only had a few minutes this morning, so that's why I didn't check in on the thread and then my day was sooo busy! And I'll have another busy one tomorrow! Oh well... At least it'll go by quick! :)

kmcarino- Wow, congrats! :) If you don't trigger till Thurs or Fri, that will definately give your smaller follies time to catch up b/c they will continue to grow right up until you actually ovulate! Good luck! :)

wishandaprayer- Hope you are still able to resist testing! I know how hard it must be, especially b/c you're already 8dpt! We're thinking of you!! Good luck!

mrspace- Sorry you're feeling so bad! Hopefully you'll start to feel more like yourself soon! That's great your follies are already taking action! Hope this is your month! :)

Shysana- I had ALL kinds of symptoms from the clomid! You name it, I had it! It           su cked!! But last month on the injections were great! I didn't have not one symptom from them! Good luck! :)

Well, as for me, I can feel that I'm definately getting ready to O now! My CM is getting so much more fertile! (TMI :) and my ovaries are hurting like crazy! I did take my temp the other morning, b/c my before and after temps are always around the same range, and it was still low like before O temps, so I was wrong about already ovulating. I'm not taking my temps, I just wanted to see what it said for my peace of mind. :) Plus, I can still feel my ovaries, and I'm definately feeling "frisky" still! lol :)
nothing yet girls! I'm going to buy a test tonight, so I can test in the morning. I don't know what the heck is going on....lol I was so fatigue last night. I fell asleep at 9 (which I usually don't go to bed til 11 or 12) Couldn't get up @ 7:30 like I usually do, just layed in bed til 8, I only got up then because I had to be @ work by 9, so I had to rush around. I've been exhausted all day, even after 11 hours of sleep last night... So I will let you ladies know what's going on. I am going to call the RE tomorrow if bfn, because if he wants me to come in for a beta or something the only day I can go is Thursday. I'll write tomorrow :)
ad_06:  Well, hopefully the fatigue is due to a BFP-to-be! Let us know how your test goes tomorrow & SSBD :)

luvkayln:  Hey, congrats on those 2 minutes of fame! :)  That's cool.  I was really busy today, too & tomorrow will be the same.  You're right, the day flies by, but I don't get the chance to check in on you all.  Luckily I'm off again on Thursday :)  That's exciting that you haven't O'd yet!!!

mrspace:  How are you feeling?  It's good you were still able to bd with the pain you were in.  I hope it's getting better!!!

kmcarino:  Yay!  I'm glad your estrogen level is right where you want it.  Hopefully your trigger will be on Fri.  This will definitely be an exciting weekend for you & dh :)

Keyan:  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!!!  Best wishes to you, my friend :)

rachjas:  Well, we'll hope for your right side this time!  Maybe the surgery will help if it's your left, though, at least for this cycle.
Good morning

I try posting yesterday but my internet was not cooperating. hopefully this post will go thru...

Luvkayln - I am sad I missed your 2mins of fame ;o) ....don't worry about cking your temps a couple of times this cycle, I can relate, the cycle I didn't keep the chart I did take my temp a couple of times just to be sure I did O for peace of mind like you said, but during DPO I didn't, that's the part that gets me obssess every cycle, hoping every night that in the morning my temps will do great and better than the day before....just try not to obssess if you want to continue a stress free cycle.

Candie - Thanks for thinking of me...40 degrees..OMG! ;o) the lowest here is high 50s during the night, I like the snow, but I don't think I would get use to it.

Mommyin09 - Thanksf or the good wishes! I am sending back the trucks load of SSBD like we agree last time!! ;o)

Stacey - 11pm is late for me, so YAY for you for staying up until 1am....I am really happy for you that you have been enjoying yourself and that really soon will be sharing the good news w/ everyone around you....Can't wait to see the belly pics.

Ad_06 - Good luck testing today, hoping for a BFP!!!

Kmcarino - Congrats on the estrogen results....hopefully more good news will follow. Hope your arm is feeling better.

MrSpace- I hope you are feeling better. that's good that the were able to ublock the tube. sorry about the pain...when I had mine done, the part where they have to open your cervix, was the only part that was a bit painful too.

Leighanne - I am glad your blood pressure is better. Can't wait to see pictures of Jayden.

Dnikki - I think 3 days is too early for the shot be off your system, so I agree maybe those tests aren't good at all...hopefully a BFP will show when you test the day before your BETA.

Shysana - Hope you are feeling better.

Rachjas - hopefully Fermara is what you need and you do O right on Schedule and from the good side.

so I have to go now, have to be at the hospital at 10am is 7:30am now and I have to get ready. I am getting anxious as the time goes by, hoping I get this over w/ and be back home this afternoon.....it's almost 3 years thinking about doing this procedure and I can't beleive I am actually doing it today. I do beleive is what I need. The procedure itself doesn't really scared me, is if they do find something wrong and the general anesthesia, which is a first for me. I am also having a D&C done, don't remember if I mention it before or not, the D&C is for abnormal utering bleeding, which the doc thinks is causing me low hemoglobine levels. Well got to go now. Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers!
Keyan- I definately know what you're saying and couldn't agree more! That's why I didn't want to temp this month b/c I always get obsessed during the 2ww, even if I don't realize it! And those 2 weeks are when you don't want to feel stressed, so it defeats the whole purpose! Good luck today! I know you are so relieved to finally be doing this, especially since you've been waiting for so long to do it! Hopefully it goes by quickly, and everything is normal and then you can spend the rest of the day relaxing at home! We'll be thinking of you today! :)

ad_06- Ooh... how exciting!! :) I hope to see a BFP post from you today! We're due for another one! Good luck! :)

Mommyin09- You're officially in the 2ww! Congrats! :) I haven't even checked out your tracker. I'll do that now! :) Hope the day goes by quick for us both, and you can enjoy your day off tomorrow! :)
BFN!!! wth? I called my RE and the nurse said wait til Friday, test again. Of still BFN, and no AF, she made me an appt for Monday!! So I guess I just have to hang around and see what happens, maybe AF will come today, that is what I am expecting. If I am not getting a BFP, I just wish she'd come and get it over with for crying out loud!! Thanks for all the support, you ladies are amazing!!
Mom passed away on Friday at the Hospice facility comfortably surrounded by her loved ones. We had a beautiful service Monday night   I picked out the most beautiful outfit and she looked soooo beautiful.I also bought her a necklace which read "MOM" which I was able to keep after she wore it at the funeral. She was buried yesterday so im trying to mend my broken heart and be strong. In the mix of all this Af showed but as you all may imagine I post poned my FET. We will see in March. Thanks for all your notes and support you guys are the best and I  appreciate you all!!!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 38 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 29 weeks
Jessie: BFP -18 weeks (doc appt today)
Armyprincess: BFP - 17 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 10 weeks (u/s 2/12)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 5 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
Guesito: (offer support!)

Candie: CD8
rachjas:  CD10
Keyan: CD10 (lap today)
Sexykeme: CD10
Mrspace:  CD10
kmcarino:  CD11
pyar:  CD13
Lina:  CD15
Shysana: CD17
Hannah1505: CD21
Luvkayln: CD21
jmh2005: CD28

babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

Mommyin09:  2dpo (blood test 2/23)
dnikki: 7dpiui (blood test 2/19)
wishandaprayer: 9dpt
ad_06: 16dpiui
BabyMamma:  19dpo

Guesito:  I'm so sorry for the loss of your mom ;(  My heart goes out to you!

Keyan:  Best wishes for your lap today!  I'll be thinking of you!!!

ad_06:  Well, that's a long wait, but hopefully AF won't show.  Keep us posted & hang in there!!! :)

luvkayln:  Thanks!  Running late yet again, so I'll check in tonight.  Yay, no work tomorrow! :)  Have a great day!!!
Good morning everyone!

I'm cd10 today and starting to feel like I might O soon.  I can't explain WHY I feel that way...I just do.  I need to go buy some OPKs.   I'm doing much better with the pain. It's still there and it's still terrible, but I'm dealing much better.  I talked to my doctor yesterday and today and we argued the whole time.  She says that I should be in NO pain at all, but then changed her mind and said that it's normal to have intense BAD pain and swelling and bleeding for about a week after.  Right now I'm swollen/bloated so bad I can hardly stand it.  I look 9 months pregnant lol!  

The Metformin is kickin' my butt but I'm lovin it.  I just know that I'm going to lose the weight that I need to lose and that I'm going to get healthy.  Then I'll be blessed with a beautiful baby.  So I'm loving the Metformin.  Even though it's making me sick.  OH well!  

mommyin09- Congrats on being in the tww!  I hope that you're doing great and my fingers are crossed for you!  I hope this is your month.

luvkayln- What's this about your few minutes of fame?  I think I missed the conversation lol.  I hope that you're doing really well!  I miss talking to you.

dnikki- I'm so sorry that you're stuck in jury duty this week.  Hopefully it'll be done soon.  And my fingers are crossed for you!  Text or call me sometime.

guesito- My prayers are with you, sweetie. I know that right now must be so hard but it will get better.  You are a wonderful person. Stay strong and know that you have a huge support system here.  We're all here for you.

keyan- My prayers are with you today, sweetie.  I want to have a lap done but my current doctor won't let me.  So we're looking for a new doctor.  I had a D&C done last summer and it wasn't too terribly bad.  I hope all goes well and that you'll be blessed with that bundle of joy very soon!

candie- Thanks for the constant support. DH and I have already started looking for a new doctor.  We basically have two options.  We can go to an RE which is about 3 hours away from here.  Or we can see this OBGYN 30 minutes away.  This new OBGYN we have heard about does a lot of fertility things.  He basically specializes in it.  He's got a small little practice in a nearby town and seems to be wonderful.  He's aggressive with treatment and he sounds pretty good.  So now we're just debating which would be better for us.  

Guesito i'm so sorry for you i really can't imagine your pain best wishes

mommyin09 according to ff i o'd day 10 so that makes me 3 dpo i really can't tell because i don't feel a thing so we are just b'ding to cover ourselves so looks like we will be doing the 2ww together

mrspace sorry to hear you in pain hope you are feeling better now

luvkaylyn how you doing
everyone else i hope you are all ok xx

hey everyone got no internet at the moment i am sorting it out tho miss you all good luck to everyone
im hoping to have ivf soon im so exited x
mommyin09 - wow, it sure seems like you're keeping busy this week!  I guess that's the price we all pay when we take days off.  Enjoy your day relaxing tomorrow!  

luvkayln - Congrats on your 2 minutes of fame!  It's great that you got to promote the winery.  Our local tv station has a similar program that they do with half price gift certificates.  Always a good deal!  Glad to hear you're O'ing.  Keep up the BD'ing (although it doesn't seem like you need much encouragement LOL).

Keyan - Praying all goes well today.

Stacey - Can't wait for the u/s tomorrow!  

pyar - Glad to hear you O'd.  Hopefully the BD'ing worked and you'll be seeing that BFP soon!

mrspace - Sounds like the OBGYN that specializes in infertility may be exactly what you need.  I know it's a big decision between choosing an OBGYN and an RE, but if you've heard good things about the OBGYN, and it's a lot more convenient, you might be better off to go there.  DH and I have actually been trying to make the same decision and even though I haven't been happy with my current OBGYN's plan (just take meds or try IUI even though she can't figure out what is wrong with me!), we did decide to go to with another OBGYN, not an RE.  This new OBGYN specializes in infertility and some other issues and we've heard lots of good things, so it's worth a try for us.  No matter what, you just have to do what feels right for you both.

Guesito - I am so sorry to hear that your mother has passed.  I know no words can make this better, but I have been thinking of you often and will be praying for you and your family.  I know you hated to see her suffer, but that still doesn't help you deal with this.  Mothers hold such a special place in our lives and I'm sure you will miss her.  Stay strong and take care.  I'm sure she will be watching over you, especially when you decide to do the FET.  ((hugs))
Thanks so much for your wonderful words.  It's been a difficult decision, for sure. Our problem is opposite of yours, though.  We know what's wrong with me, my doctor just won't treat it. I think I am going to call this new doctor next week and see what his schedule is like.  I'm a little nervous about seeing a male doctor.  The last male OBGYN I saw was TERRIBLE.  So it makes me a little nervous.  But from what I've heard, he's amazing.  So I think this is the option we will take.  At least for now.  The big thing is that I want to make an appointment for a consultation.  Just to see what he thinks.  From what I heard he's very aggressive with treatment but really kind.  But before we agree to do anything, we'll just see what he thinks of our case.  If I don't like how he wants to treat me, then maybe we'll go to an RE.  Either way, it'll be good to get away from the OBGYN I'm seeing now.  

I wish you and your hubby the best of luck finding a new doctor as well.   Hopefully your new OBGYN will be amazing!
Hey everyone! Sorry it has taken me so long to update about my doctor appts.  We went to my regular OB on Monday and they did the sonogram.  At first it didnt want to show us anything bc it was sleeping.  But after poking my belly a bit it finally opened its legs.  We are having a BOY!  He is measuring a week bigger and is already 11oz! DH was really excited.  We went and did a registry that day since we both took the whole day off.  

Then on Tuesday we had to go to a specialist to make sure the baby was ok since some of my hormone levels came back funny.  After doing the sonogram there and talkign with the specialist, there was no reason to to do the ameotisis or however you spell it. Which was a great releif.  He was actually awake this time and moving and sucking his fingers.  

We didnt even pick out names so we spend the last two days talking about it. We decided that his name will be Zachary Kaden.  

Hope everyone is doing well!
Hi everyone!
I know I have been away for a long while.  I do keep track and try to check in . .  

Guesito:  I am very sorry to hear about your mother . . . you are in my prayers

Jessie:  Congratulations.  

Kenyan:  I hope it all goes well today!  

Stacey:  I hope it all goes well tomorrow

Luvkalyn:  I am glad to hear you are O'ing.  Nice two minutes!

Mommyin09:  How is everything going?

I hope everyone else is doing well.  Sorry I have been away and sorry I have missed you!  

Happy Valentine's day!

Hey everyone!! The trial is OVER woo-hoo lol!!! And in case you are all wondering, the man was guilty as all get out lol! You ladies have been busy today, so I will try to catch up as much as possible. If I miss anyone, I didn't do it intentionally!

GUESITO: I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are wih you... ((HUGS))

Mommyin09: I see you are 2 DPO...welcome to the tww with me lol :-)

Keyan: I'm sorry I didn't get to wish you luck before your surgery, but I hope you are doing well and update when you get a chance.

Mrspace: Glad you are doing a little better :-) We will be able to chat tomorrow to keep you busy at work lol! About the metformin - I've heard that if you consume to many carbs, then you will feel sick...I've never been on it, so I can't be certain of that info.

Jessie: Congrats on the little boy!!! I'm glad everyone looks well. I'm sure he will be a healthy, bouncing baby boy lol :-)

Well I'm half way through the tww...I've been doing good since keeping busy with court and all but that's finally over. I took the dogs to petco and they have a self service dog wash for $10. They are shedding something AWEFUL!!! It was so worth the money though! I had NO MESS to clean up :-) We are expecting heavy rain, storms and wind here through the night, so hopefully it doesn't get too bad.... I'll check in later!!
Guesito- Oh sweetie, your post brought tears to my eyes! I'm just so sorry, but how wonderful that she had her whole family around her when she passed! I know she felt that love from everyone, and I'm sure it made it easier for her to let go. That's precious that you were able to take the necklace that she wore for the service, so you will have that always. I know she's watching over  you, and I know she will be with you when you decide to go forward with your FET! I'm thinking of you, and from experience, healing is the hardest part of grieving, but you are surrounded with people who care about you and you are so strong! Your mother will live on through you! ((HUGS))

Jessie- Congrats on your baby boy! :) You and dh must be thrilled!!

Candie- lol I know! Poor Sean! ;) Yeah right, like he minds! ;)  lol

dnikki- That's great the trial is over! I'm sure your dogs are much happier now that they're clean! I know my dogs get super excited after a bath, and run around the house with a crazy amount of energy! Last night when Sean was in the shower, I brought Ava in the bathroom and just opened the shower door and put her in there with him! lol He didn't seem to mind though. He's the one that always gives the girls baths, he showers and then he bathes them. :) Congrats on being half way through your 2ww!

Mommyin09- Hope your day went by quick again today! Mine sure did, but it was a really stressful one so I'm just honestly glad to be out of there! Sean's out working on his monte carlo, and says he'll be home in a half hour, but you know how these men get when they're working on their toy cars! :) Hope you enjoy your day off tomorrow! Do you have any plans?

mrspace- Oh, it was nothing really. One other girl and I from the Winery were on the news to promote the winery, but we were literally on there no more than 2 minutes. So that's why everyone keeps saying "my 2 minutes of fame!" :) Just curious, where's the RE that's 3 hours from you? You're not that far from me, so I was just wondering. The OB you're talking about seems like a good option. It's close, and he specializes in fertility treatments so that's a plus! Good luck with whatever decision you and dh make! :)

ad_06- sorry about the bfn, but hopefully it's still just early! I hear ya though, if it's negative then show up already AF! The waiting part of it always su cks! Hopefully when you retest in a couple days you'll get a great suprise! Good luck! :)

Arlotheslug- Hey stranger! ;) How are you doing?? We miss seeing you around here! Hope all is well! :)

Pyar- That's great FF is saying you O'd, but bd'ing just in case won't hurt! At least you know your basis will be covered! :) Sean and I have been doing nothing but bd'ing this month! But I can't complain! ;) Good luck to you! I know your time will come soon!!! :)

Pyar:  Hey, a cycle buddy! :)  Congrats on being in the tww!

dnikki:  You are half-way through!  Woo-Hoo! :)  I'm glad your trial is over & you're back to your normal routine ;-)

Jessie:  Congrats to you & dh!  Zachary Kaden sounds beautiful & I'm just so happy your stress is lifted, not having to do the tests.  I'm sure registering was fun, too! :)

luvkayln:  No plans for tomorrow!  Yay!  Just a lazy day with the pup. I've got lots to do around the house, but that's still a lazy day :)  

Candie:  Yes, work has been really busy!  I already know Friday will be, as wel, but it's okay.  I actually prefer it :)

Arlotheslug:  It's always so nice to hear from you!  I'm doing well.  2dpo & still feeling relaxed & stress-free :)  How are you doing?  How's Savana?

mrspace:  Thanks for the support! :)  Let us know how things go with the new doctor.  A consultation is a great idea.  That's what we did & you can really tell a lot through that conversation :)  Good luck!

Keyan:  I'm so glad you're home resting & your lap is behind you!  Take care, my friend & I'm looking forward to hearing from you :)

Stacey:  Best wishes for your u/s tomorrow!!!  I'll be thinking of you :)
Hi Ladies,

I feel like I am in a nightmare.  I started bleeding at 9pm tonight...bright red blood in a gush.  Dh and I went directly to the ER.  They did a blood test and that was about all they could do as they don't have an u/s technician after regular hours.....wtf???  My blood test was really good with over 100,000+ HCG level.  The doctor guesses that it is bleeding from where the placenta attaches and nothing to do with the baby.  But that is his guess without anything.  So I my only hope is to see that everything is ok on the u/s at 10:30.  I can't help but be worried sick.

Please pray for me and my little one.  I cannot even think of what the outcome could be.  I am almost 11weeks and just saw a healthy little guy at 8.5 weeks.

I'll update as soon as I can after my u/s.  
Stacey
Oh Stacey I am so sorry you that happened! If the doc says he believes everything is okay, then I would put more trust into that - I know that much easier said than done though. And no u/s tech - yeah that's pretty c r a p p y. Please let us know when you know more...Keeping you and baby in my thoughts and prayers. Many HUGS....
stacey sorry i'm praying everything will be ok take care hugs
Stacey- Don't worry! Everything will be ok, trust me! I had this exact same thing happen to me when I was 1 day away from being 12 weeks! I was shopping and it felt like a huge gush of something came out so I ran to the bathroom and I had bright red blood coming out everywhere! The toilet was full of blood and multiple clots, so I knew for sure I had lost my baby! We rushed to the ER, with blood still literally seeping through my pants, and the ER wouldn't even give me a towel or anything so I had to sit out in the waiting room for what seemed like forever, just knowing I was losing my baby! So they finally got me in to do an u/s, and there was Kayln, just perfectly fine! :) The doctor said there was a wall in my uterus that had still not recognized that my baby was there. And sure enough, it never happened again! I will definately pray for you and your baby, but I know everything is ok! And especially if the doctor you saw thinks everything is ok too, then that's encouraging! I know you won't feel at ease until you see your baby today, and I don't blame you! Continue to stay strong, and your fears will be put to rest very, very soon! I'll be checking in for your update! God is with you Stacey, he won't let anything happen to your baby! ((HUGS))
Everyone...

I will catch up later. I'm running late for work! I don't think I'll be able to think about anything else today, until I know everything with Stacey's baby is ok!
You are in my thoughts & prayers! God bless U & a baby angel. Hugs
AF showed!!! So I have an appt with the RE first thing in the morning! I'll let everyone know what we are doing this cycle. Thanks again for all of the support!
just wanted to let you ladies know that they DID do a quick ultrasound and i found out that i am DEFINATELY having a girl....showed the 3 lines and all....lol

so sorry for those who have had af show

good luck for those doing iui, ivf, or fet soon

good luck for those going into the tww

hugs, luv and super duper sticky baby dust
Good morning everyone.  

I'm cd11 today and feeling weird.  I slept SOOOO much better last night.  The dr called me this morning and asked how the Metformin was going.  I told her it was going fine, some nausea and getting a little sick, but nothing terrible.  So she had me up my dose this morning.  So now I'm takign 2 500mg pills every morning. I hope it doesn't make me too sick today.  

My temps seem to be all over the place and I don't get it.  My normal temp is 96.4 and this week it's been way up.  I don't really understand. So we'll just have to see what happens I guess. I thought about doing OPKs but I don't have any and can't get to the store to get them until this weekend (the store is 40 minutes away).  So we're bd'ing every other day..ish.  If it happens, great, if not, oh well.

stacey- I'm so sorry hun!  I know that you must be so scared.  But like several others have said, it could be nothing.  It's 9am my time so hopefully you don't have too much longer until your u/s.  I have no idea where you live, so I don't know.   But stay strong.  We're all here for ya.  And I'm sure that little one will be fine.

luvkayln- Well that's awesome that you had 2 minutes of fame!  Ha ha. The RE's office that we're looking at is in Kansas City.  It's pretty much the closest one to us.  There is another RE office in Omaha that is only 2 hours away, but I haven't heard very good things from that office.  So I don't really want to take the chance.  DH and I really talked about it last night and I think we're going to wait until next month to make an appt with the new OB.  For a few reasons.  One, I want to give this Metformin a chance. Second, we are very poor lol.  We're trying to buy the house and I think we both just want to get settled before we do anything else.  And I think that's okay.  I hope you're doing great, hun.

mommyin09- I'm really excited about seeing a new OB but like I told luvkayln, I think we're going to wait another month.  Just to give us a rest. We're both kind of hoping that he'll agree to do the Lap.  And he may want me to do it soon.  So we really just want to take a break first.  So next month we're going to call and set up our consultation.  Thanks for being so supportive.  I hope you're doing great!!

ad_06- I'm so sorry that AF showed!!  Keep your chin up. It'll happen for you, sweetie.

Keyan- I'm glad that you're home and that the Lap is over.  I can't wait to hear from you.  

Stacey - I sent you a note, but again, I am so sorry.  I'm praying hard for your little one and I hope everything is OK.

mommyin09 - Enjoy your day off!

luvkayln - Ha, ha.  You are too funny.  Yeah, I'm sure Sean is not pitying himself right now.  :)

Keyan - Hope you are doing OK.

mrspace - That would definitely be frustrating to have a diagnosis, but not a doctor who's willing to do what's necessary to help.  If you've heard this new guy is good, then it's worth a try.  Being kind along with having good skills sounds like the perfect combination!  I used to go to a woman who I loved, but my insurance changed 2 years ago and she wasn't covered anymore.  There was only one local practice I could then go to, which had 2 men and 1 woman. I picked the woman, but obviously that didn't mean she was better.  Thanks for your good wishes.  The only problem now is getting my insurance to let me go to the new guy.  My current doctor's office just submitted the referral paperwork for me yesterday, so now the fight begins!  It's always something.  I wish you lots of luck.

Jessie - Congratulations on having a boy!  That's such great news that he is growing nicely and looking healthy.  How exciting it must have been to do your registry!  I hope everything continues to go well.

dnikki - Hope you made it through the storms OK.  Here in PA we didn't get much rain last night, but the winds were awful!  It felt like our house was going to blow away.  Apparently some of the gusts were over 70mph!  A little scary.

ad_06 - So sorry about AF, but at least you can move on now.  let us know what the doctor says!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 38 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP -18 weeks (doc appt today)
Armyprincess: BFP - 17 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 10 weeks (u/s today)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 5 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
Guesito: (offer support!)

ad_06:  CD1 ;(
Candie: CD9
rachjas:  CD11
Keyan: CD11
Sexykeme: CD11
Mrspace:  CD11
kmcarino:  CD12
Lina:  CD16
Shysana: CD18
Hannah1505: CD22
Luvkayln: CD22
jmh2005: CD29

babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

Mommyin09:  3dpo (blood test 2/23)
pyar:  4dpo
dnikki: 8dpiui (blood test 2/19)
wishandaprayer: 10dpt
BabyMamma:  20dpo

Stacey:  All I can do is think about you & hope that luvkayln's story is what is happening to you.  I can't even imagine how worried you must be ;(  I am praying for you & your little one & anxiously awaiting your update.  I hope your u/s alleviates your fears.

Keyan:  I hope you're feeling well today.  I'm thinking of you & happy you're home! :)

ad_06:  I'm sorry about AF ;(  Let us know how tomorrow's appt goes.
Well I am not sure what is going on.  I think I may ovulated over the weekend and since i ddnt test i cnt knw for sure.  So if you can help me out an tell me what you think.
Friday~ Took a test and was negative
Sat~ No test but BD
Sun~ No test but BD
Monday~ Tested and had a faint 2nd line
Tues~ Thought I wld O on tht day but no 2nd line
Wens~ Tested negative
Today~ Tested and again negative

And I ddnt feel no cramps or any pain till monday which was the worst day now these last cpl of days all i have are some light cramps.   Do you all think maybe I O over the weekend and dnt realize i did?    
Stacey:  I will keep you in my prayers today!  I know it is scary, but am sure that Luvkayln is right!  Sending Karma.

Candie:  Thanks for the note and happy soon to be anniverasary of dating . . . . it is good to know that someone else celebrates that.   I tell you those wind storms last night were INSANE - kept me up too!

Mommyin09:  I hope you are enjoying your day off.  Savana has had some "issues" and she is still not integrated so well with Alice - just working on it and trying to be patient with her.  I really wonder what her former life was like, I know she was in a cage for a long time, but she seems so stressed out!  Just trying to keep her relaxed and realize it is a new environment for her.  How is the puppy?  (btw, I call all dogs puppies)

Mrspace:  Good luck - with the bd!

AD_06:  sorry about AF . . .

Kenyan:  Sending my wishes and I hope everything is ok.

Dnikki:  Congratulations on ending the jury duty and good luck with the TWW.

DH and I have decided to try an IUI (w/ clomid) with donor sperm next cycle.  I dunno.  Part of me is not very hopeful (watch I will suddenly not do well on clomid) - but I think I am trying to protect my heart after all the stuff that happened last year.  Part of me is starting to get excited.  Dunno - just wanted to give you an update.

Happy Thursday!
Hi Friends,

Thanks so much for the notes and support.  My dear Luvkayln was right...it sounds like a very similar thing.  The baby is absolutely fine!  I was sick with worry as you can imagine.  The bleeding is now almost done...just old blood now.  But my RE said he saw a part of the placenta, far from the baby, where he figured the bleeding was from.  I'm not sure if it is placenta privia but that sounds pretty common also.  But I felt exactly how Luvkayln felt - waiting in the ER feeling the blood and thinking "I am losing my baby and there is nothing I can do".  I hope this never happens again!  The RE said everything looked really good and I just need to stay off my feet as much as possible - lots of rest!!  

So thanks again my friends. You mean so much to me and I feel like you are so much a part of this process.....which you are!  I want you all to get your BFPs but to never have to go through what I just went through!!! I feel better but am shaken up and really tired.  I am going to bed and will catch up with all of you in a little while.

SSBD as always
Stacey
Stacey:  Thank God everything's okay! :)  I'm so happy to hear from you.  I can imagine it's been a really difficult time & yes, you should get some rest.  Take care & know that we love & care about you and your little one ;)

Arlotheslug:  I'm so happy to see you back on here with us :)  Your next step does sound exciting, but I understand that you want to guard your heart after all you've been through.  I'll be thinking of you & sending you all the karma you so rightfully deserve & always send our way :)  Yes, Carmelo is doing great!  I call all dogs puppies, too.  I actually call him pup or pupper more than his name ;)  He & Huck are warming up to each other & I'm sure Savana & Alice will be good friends once they get used to each other.  I know, it's hard to know what they've been through.  It breaks my heart to think that my own family had Carmelo & didn't see just how amazing he is!  How could they not see that?!  I wonder how he was treated, but I like to think he's started a new life with us & is just as grateful as we are :)  Kisses for Savana!!!

Shysana:  I bet you O'd on Monday since that was the day you had such bad cramps.  What do you think?  You also had a faint second line.  You would O 24-36 hours after you get your +opk, so maybe that's why it was faint on Monday.  Welcome to the tww!!! :)
Thank goodness-I have been praying for you. Take it easy now that your mind is at ease!

I am 10dp5det and have NO syptoms (symptoms) at all-my beta is Monday morning-hoping for a miracle
Stacey: I'm sooooo glad the little one is okay :-) I was worried and couldn't even imagine how you were feeling.... I think I may be almost as relieved as you are lol :-) Again, I'm glad everything is good! Stay off those feet!!
stacey great news looks like the power of prayer works as we all prayed hard that your little one is ok rest rest rest!!!
Stecey- I am so glad that your baby is fine!  Take it easy.

As for me, I will be having my IUI on Valentine's Day and I am very excited since that is my favorite day of the year!!  My estrogen level was 4700 this morning.  Here are my follies: on the right: 17.5, 16, 19, 18, and 2 15s.  On the left: 17, 16, 17.5, 19, 15.5, 2 15s and 2 14s.  I am thinking that since I take my stim med in the morning that the 15s should be 16s by tonight and should be 18 by IUI time so there are a lot in the game if they grow as I think they are.  I wanted to go another day but the doctors and nurses really think I should trigger tonight so I am and I am happy with that decision.  I can't wait to be in the tww with mommyin09 and everyone else waiting:)  My lining is at 9 so I think that is good.  The nurse says that I have some fluid in my lining but the doctor is not worried about it.
Stacey- I left you a note, but man am I so relieved! Yes, just definately take it easy and relax knowing everything is ok! Prayer works, and I think God heard us all!! :) Your baby is here to stay, no more worries!! It really makes you realize how much you already are so much in love with this baby, that you don't even know his/her personality yet and you can love someone THAT much! It's a mother's love! After I bled like that with Kayln, the blood was already turning into a brownish color and was gone by the next day. I went home and just layed down all weekend, and it worked for me! I'm sure your bleeding will be gone by tonight, especially since it's brown now. Count your blessings! :)

Ad_06- So sorry about AF! :(  Let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow!

wishandaprayer- Wow! Time is flying by! Good luck for your beta!! I know we'll be seeing a BFP post from you in just a few days! Will you test at home before your beta? Good luck!!! :)

Arlotheslug- You should be hopeful and excited, and you have every right to be! This is a very exciting decision that you and dh have made!! If clomid worked well on you before, it won't change now! When is AF due for you? I'm excited to see you back to ttc! We've missed you! :)

Ok, gotta get ready to go back to work! :( I was only supposed to work 8-4, but there is a banquet tonight and the girl who is supposed to work it is sick. So guess who gets to work it??! I left at 2, came home and ate lunch, watched Untraceable ( Has anyone seen that? It's good!) and then checked in on everyone!! Gotta get pretty now! ;) Talk to you all later! Hopefully Sean (and myself included!) will be up to bd'ing tonight! :)
kmcarino- Wow!!! You're having a huge follie pary in your ovaries! lol That's a LOT of follies! I have a great feeling for your iui!! I can't wait to see your BFP post in a couple weeks! ;) Good luck!!!
Hey girls...sorry I haven't posted in a while. I am on CD2 now and offically start Femera tomorrow! The doctor possibly wants to try IUI this month so if anyone has any info on it i would love to hear it...
wishandaprayer:  Fingers Xd for Monday's beta!!! :)

jmh2005:  Sorry about AF ;(  Good luck with the Femara!  There are many of us who have tried iui.  We can definitely help.  What would you like to know?

kmcarino:  Yay!  A wedding anniversary iui!  That's awesome :)  Best wishes to you & dh!!!  Keep us posted.

luvkayln:  I don't think I've seen Untraceable, but sometimes the names don't ring a bell.  I'll look it up.  We might see the movie Taken this weekend.  Have you seen that?  Sorry you have such a busy day!  How's tomorrow?  Have a great night! :)
Stacey - I AM SOOO happy everything is OK!!!

Arlotheslug: HEY! Nice to see you here ;o)

Ladies Thank you all for the good wishes, messages and notes. I really appreciated.

I really don't know where to start, don't have good news .... I will start saying that as we have read here so many times, no ones knows our bodies better than we do.....the good part is that I still have all my organs, which IS GREAT, THANK GOD!!

I have severe endometriosis, so bad the doc couldn't "clean" it (and he specializes in endo), he just performed the exploratory part of the LAP. My Ovaries are both tangle together, really tight and near my intestine, there is endo all over my intestines also. THE PLAN is to put me on Lupron shots for 3 months and then try to go back in thru the LAP again to clean and place my organs where they belong, if he is not able, he will cut me open to work better. He did do the D&C and he took out some tissue and perform a biopsy. I did see the doc again today but I haven't really spoken to the doc and don't have all details, I am little sore, but is no big deal, what really has me down is the pain in my stomach...I didn't eat yesterday until 9pm and the antibiotic I am taking aren't helping my stomach...my complaint yesterday was having some issues emptying my bladder and had to get up every 30 minutes to go to the bathroom, but today that is all ok except for my stomach.

As you all know, we don't all respond the same to treatments, procedures and medicnes, so for all of you that are considering the LAP, this was just my case and not necessarily will be yours. BUT if you ask me, I would recommend everyone having TTC issues to have the LAP done, there is really no way to know what you are dealing with if you don't have a look at it.

Again, Thanks to all for caring.
Hey there!  I'm glad you're home & you're recovering from your lap, but I'm sorry to hear about the endo & the placement of your ovaries.  Have you taken Lupron before?  Hopefully this is a plan that will help you out so you can see that much deserved BFP!  I'm sorry you don't have better news, my friend, but it's good there is a plan in place!  I'm thinking of you & praying for a speedy recovery!!!
I don't really know much about IUI so anything is definitely helpful.
Well, I know there are different protocols, but what I do is I have an u/s around CD12 to check my follies.  Then I test with opks & when I get a positive, we go in the next morning with dh's semen sample & drop it off at the lab.  I have an u/s done to see if I've O'd & in the meantime, the lab is "washing" the sample.  About 45 minutes to an hour later, I go in for the iui & it's very easy.  The doc will insert a speculum & then insert the semen sample.  It's in a super thin catheter, so you probably won't even feel it.  It only takes maybe 2 minutes.  Afterwards, I lay on the table with my knees up for about 20 minutes & that's it!  If you have any specific questions, let us know.  I guess if you're using a trigger shot, it'll be a little different, but I haven't done that.  I'm sure the other ladies will have some advice, too :)
Hello ladies!  Gosh, Leighanne 38 weeks.....you'll do great...can't wait to see that beautiful boy!  Stacey, 1st off congrats!  2nd..so glad baby is ok, stay strong.
Hopefully over the next 2 or 3 days I'll have time to read the prolific dialogue here!  I'm having my transfer tomorrow am and will be resting after that.  I'll keep you all posted, take the best of care!
Well i am thinkin i mite have O on Sunday since i took the OPK on monday morning an was a faint line an i tested tht night also and had a faint line.  So myabe u can chng me to dpo now at least i am hoping tht i O on sunday.
Good morning everyone!  

I'm cd12 today and I'm going to go buy some opks after work. I can't tell if I'm getting close to O'ing.  Plus, I don't know if I will O this month. I'm on Metformin now so maybe I will, maybe I won't.  We'll just have to see.  

It is CRAZY here.  In the last 20 minutes we've gone from having no snow on the ground to having 2 inches.  And it's not letting up AT ALL.  We're supposed to get up to 9 inches by 3pm this afternoon, if not more.  They keep changing the forecast.  

DH and I are doing GREAT GREAT GREAT!  He had the day off yesterday and he got almost all the dishes done (a few needed to soak).  I cleaned the bathroom yesterday and then we just had fun.  We watched tv, and we fooled around.  We chased each other around the house in a tickle fight.  It was just fun.  I laughed so much.  God I love days like that.  I was in such a "weird" mood all day yesterday.  I just was irritible and cranky.  But then I came home and everything was better.  I'm going to miss him this weekend. We're not going to see much of each other.  He works til midnight tonight then works from 6am to midnight tomorrow :(  But that's okay.  We both have Sunday and Monday off, so we'll celebrate V-day then.

keyan- I am so so sorry that things didn't go well.  But in a way I think they did.  I'm so glad that you found out what was going on and that you have a plan of action.  I think it's so much better to know, up front, what you're dealing with.  You are a strong chica and I know you'll be fine.  You'll get that BFP.  DH and I are taking time off til we get the Lap done and get everything in order.  It feels GREAT so far.

mommyin09- How are you doing?  I hope that your tww flies by!

luvkayln- Hey girl, I hope that you're doing well.  Hopefully you will O soon!  My fingers are crossed for you this month, honey!

dnikki- How's life after trial?  Ha ha, I bet it feels good to have it all over with!  I sure miss talking to you.  Email me sometime soon.

Stacey:  I am so happy for you that everything is ok.  Please do take it easy and get some rest.  

Kmcarino:  What a wonderful gift for Valentine's day!  Sending karma.

Babynr:  Welcome back!  It is good to hear from you!  I will send prayers for you for the transfer tomorrow.  

Kenyan:  I am glad you are home - it is good to hear from you.  I am sorry that things did not turn out as expected - we both know how that goes - I also know that you are an incredibly strong and amazing person.  We will all find our way to parenthood - one way or another.  I will keep you in my thoughts.  

Luvkayln: I am on CD 22 I think . . . I should have AF somewhere between 30 and 35.  I am excited, but also don't want to go rushing in . . . you know.  This is really a push from DH - I was ok adopting, but he says I deserve to be pregnant . . . and be part of that club.  He is a really amazing and strong man.  Practice that BD dance!  

Happy Valentine's Day Eve Everyone.  I hope you all have the opportunity to rest and enjoy your DH this weekend!
Well...today's the day.  Just had breaky....no phone call so I'm assuming my "babies" have survived the thaw.  It's weird, I just feel calm.  No expectations, just hope and leaving it to a higher power.  CD 14 today, great mucous, on high dose estrogen and progesterone vaginally....oh, FYI prometrium capsules are fabulous compared to suppositories....wow SO much less mess.  Did my yoga this am...soak in the tub is next.  My baby is on the way!  Luck to all....will check in later.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 38 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP -19 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 17 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 11 weeks !
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 6 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
Guesito: (offer support!)

ad_06:  CD2
jmh2005: CD3
Candie: CD10
rachjas:  CD12
Keyan: CD12
Sexykeme: CD12
Mrspace:  CD12
kmcarino:  CD13 (iui tomorrow!)
Lina:  CD17
Arlotheslug:  CD22 (welcome back!)
Hannah1505: CD23
Luvkayln: CD23

babynr:  (Transfer tomorrow!)

Mommyin09:  4dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana:  5dpo
pyar:  5dpo
dnikki: 9dpiui (beta 2/19)
wishandaprayer: 11dpt (beta 2/16)
BabyMamma:  21dpo

babynr:  Best wishes for your transfer tomorrow! :)

kmcarino:  Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, anniversary & iui!!! :)

Have a great weekend & Happy Valentine's Day :)
I'm sorry, I didn't realize your transfer was today!  Best wishes to you & dh!!! :)
Stacey - I checked in quick last night to see your update, but didn't get a chance to respond.  I am so so so happy for you!  Thanks be to God for answering our prayers.  After hearing luvkayn's story, I had a lot of hope for you.  I'm so relieved that you and the little one are OK.  Just take it easy this weekend and get in some cuddle time with DH and Honey.  :)

Arlotheslug - I am so glad you are back!  :)  First of all, it sounds like your DH is an amazing man.  To be able to find peace with the situation and be supportive of doing the IUI with donor sperm just so the love of his life can experience a pregnancy.  Wow, a love story right in time for Valentine's Day.  :)  You are a very lucky woman (although I'm sure you know that!).  I can totally understand why you are keeping your guard up, but I know you've thought about this a lot.  You still have the adoption process underway, so that could still happen, but in the meantime, maybe this will work for you too!  I sure hope so.  I know Clomid has worked for you in the past, so doing that with IUI should definitely boost your chances.  Keep us updated and know that we are here if you need to talk.  I wish you nothing but the best.

mommyin09 - Your chart looks great!  I know we don't like getting our hopes up, but maybe a nice, relaxed cycle without the stress of the IUI will be exactly what you need.  I'm so glad to hear Carmello is still doing good.  Speaking of neglected animals, I have to share this story.  We had a case in our area recently where this dog's bandanna brushed against a candle and caught fire.  The idiot owner threw his drink (alcohol) on it, which obviously made it worse.  Then, he didn't want to take care of him, so he dropped him off along a busy road.  It took a week until someone found the dog and luckily the local shelter took him in, got him treatment, and put him with a foster family.  The poor thing lost both ears and still has to have more treatment, but thankfully he's expected to recover.  They've had his picture all over the news and there's a fund set up for him.  When you send money, they send you a letter that the dog "wrote" saying how thankful he is to be loved.  It's the saddest story, but at least it has a happy ending.  I just don't understand what's wrong with people.  I have no time for anyone who would ever abuse a helpless animal, or child.

luvkayln - Hope the banquet went well.  Sounds like you had such a long day.  Are you thinking you'll O soon?  I'm hoping to O this weekend, or early next week, so looks like we'll both have perfect timing with the weekend and Valentine's Day!

Keyan - Oh hon.  I'm sorry things didn't work out as perfectly as we had hoped, but I'm sure God will take care of you.  I'll be talking to you.  Hope you feel better.

jmh - Good luck with the femara!  Pairing that with the IUI should really give you a great chance for that BFP!

kmcarino - Holy cow!  That's a lot of follies.  I'm so happy it worked out that you get to have your IUI tomorrow.  Hopefully it brings you a lot of luck.  Happy Birthday!!!!!
Back from the RE.  Wow....embryos did great!  All 3 did well thawing and were even starting to grow!  We had an A, B, C, (3,4 & 5 cell).  He transferred all 3.  As you probably know FET is less successful than fresh, about 30% and of course less because of my age.  I feel great, other than a hormone migraine...has happened everytime.  Well 3rd time lucky...I'm feeling positive and praying all ready!  Going to go rest and get pampered.
babynr- How exciting!!! :) That's awesome all 3 made it through the thawing, and all were able to be transferred! I think the odds are in your favor! This is gonna be it! :) Keep up the positive attitude, and God will take care of you! Good luck! :)

Candie- OMG, that story about the dog is SO sad! :( But, I'm so glad there are people out there who care and giving of their time and money to support him! And that's great he'll make a full recovery! Poor thing! :( Screw his old owner, sounds like a loser and unworthy of the dog! I'm totally with you! Anyone that would hurt a helpless animal or child is a piece of ****, and I could care less about them! I hope the dog finds a loving home, with people that deserve him and that can give him the love he deserves! That's great you'll O soon! :) I'm honestly not sure when I'll O... My ovaries have been sore for a while now, and my CM  has been watery for almost a week now! My RE did say it'll probably take me longer to O since I had 2 cysts, and when I had just 1 cyst I didn't O until CD 26! So we'll see. I guess I'll know when AF shows when I ovulated, lol! ( 14 days before! :) Good luck to you, and have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Keyan- Oh, I'm so sorry about your news! :( But, that's great that you're starting to take Lupron, and will go back for a second LAP and hopefully get things the way they are supposed to be then! These are just stepping stones to your BFP! Get lots of rest so you have a quick recovery! Enjoy your Valentine's Day tomorrow!! :)

Mommyin09- That's so funny you mention seeing Taken, because Sean will NOT stop talking about that movie! LoL! :) He wants to see it so bad, so of course, we will! I had another LONG day today, with setting up for the Valentine's reservations for tomorrow. But the room looks so sweet and romantic, it'll be perfect! :) I have to go in tomorrow morning for an hour or so to finish up some things, and then we're off to St. Louis to have dinner with the whole family. We didn't do Christmas this year with them, so we've decided to spend it together tomorrow so it should be fun. Then on Sunday, I have to go in early to get ready for a bridal show event we're doing at the winery, so it'll be a busy weekend! I finally have a day off on Monay, yay! :) Who would'a thought I'd be excited for a Monday! :) I hope you and dh have a great day tomorrow! :)

Arlotheslug- Wow! What a sweet, sweet dh you have! How unselfish of him to do this for you!! Aww... your post just made my heart melt! :) You deserve to be pregnant, just like he said! And you will be! :) You're just one CD behind me, but I'm not sure that I've even ovulated yet, since I have 2 cysts and my RE said I'll probably ovulate really late b/c of them. I know it's hard not to be anxious about your next cycle, but you can't help but be! I know we're all just as excited for you as you are, and we're so glad to have you back! :) God will take care of you! You'll be a mommy, you'll see! :)

jmh- So sorry AF showed, but how exciting that you're starting Femara! I hope this it does the trick for you! :) Good luck!!

kmcarino- Good luck tomorrow! This has got to work for you! There's so much love going on for you tomorrow, and what a way to top that off with making a baby! It's almost too perfect! :) Leave it in God's hands, and He'll take care of you! :)

mrspace- That's awesome you and  dh had a "play day" yesterday! :) I love those days when you can just really appreciate each other, and have fun together! That su cks you and him won't be spending much time together over the weekend, but at least you'll have Sunday and Monday to celebrate together! :) Good luck to you as well this cycle!!
24 weeks today with a GIRL..... my next appt is March 11th.  good luck to all
Joyce- Congratulations!!!

Thanks for all of the best wishes for today.  My IUI went great!  I just love Valentine's Day!  I am having ovulation pain now but at leaast I know I am ovulating.  My husband's number was 256 million before the wash and 114 million after wash!!  I am so glad I had him start taking extra vitamins...it made a big difference!  This is the most he's had!  We have a good chance this month I think:)  I go in next Saturday to check progesterone and estrogen levels.  Good luck to everyone!!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 38 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 30 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 24 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP -19 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 17 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 11 weeks !
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 6 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
Guesito: (offer support!)

ad_06:  CD3
jmh2005: CD4
Candie: CD11
rachjas:  CD13
Keyan: CD13
Sexykeme: CD13
Mrspace:  CD13
kmcarino:  CD14 (iui today!)
Lina:  CD18
Arlotheslug:  CD23 (welcome back!)
Hannah1505: CD24
Luvkayln: CD24

babynr:  1dpt!
Mommyin09:  5dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana:  6dpo
pyar:  6dpo
dnikki: 10dpiui (beta 2/19)
wishandaprayer: 12dpt (beta 2/16)
BabyMamma:  22dpo
babynr:  I'm so happy to hear your transfer went so well!  Best wishes to you, dh & your 3 little embies!!! :)

kmcarino:  Yay for dh's count! That's awesome!!!  Congrats on your iui & Happy Anniversary/Valentine's Day!!! :)

luvkayln:  Have a fun, busy weekend!!!  Enjoy the day with your family! :)  Let me know if you see Taken.

Candie:  Oh, there are just too many stories like that.  It just breaks my heart ;(  We recently had a story of a white lab named Giddeon who was rescued & I won't go into detail, but it was just amazing that he was in such awful shape after being hit by a car & when he was rescued, his tail was wagging at the site of his new friends.  They took donations, as well & he's doing great now!  Thanks so much for all the baby dust!!! :)  I hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day & how appropriate that you expect to O!  Best wishes!!! :)

Joyce:  Congrats!  I'm sure you're thrilled to be having a beautiful little girl :)

Just want everyone to know that Leighanne had her baby on the 10th :-) I saw it on the right side of the page and didn't know if anyone knew!!!
thanks nikki-
yes ladies i had Jaedyn Michael on 2/10/09 at 11:43pm via emer c-section.  he was 6.13lbs and 2 inches long.  so even 2 weeks early he was average size, he would have been big if he stayed in there longer.

so get this.  i was in verizon trying to get me cell phone fixed tuesday night when i kept getting phone calls.  so i finally listened to my voicemails and it was my doctor saying that my liver level was very bad and to head down to L & D because they were going to enduce me because i was shpwing major signs of preclampsia and they did not want my kidneys getting worse.  So of course i freaked out and i was a mess.

we headed down to the hospital and got there round 7pm.  i was scheduled for a c-section for 10:30pm and off we went.  he was born at 11:43pm that night and was perfect.  check out his pics and how much hair he has.

i was a mess that night and all wed because of the morphine that i was pumped up with.  but we are home safely today with our little guy and it is great.  it is amzaing how on love you can fall.
Happy Valentines Day to all our lovely ladies!

I hope you are all out on romantic dates with your dhs!  Dh and I have dh's nephews for the weekend.  This afternoon we went to the show We will Rock You.  It is a live show featuring Queen music.  It was really good and the boys really liked it.  They are 11 and 15 and very into music.  Things are better with me.  I had some more bleeding yesterday.  I still felt a little upset about it but tried to convince myself to not get too stressed.  I was at my friends wedding reception.  But, I have been in bed as much as possible and taking it easy.  We left the wedding early and dh has been doing all of the fur baby walking.  So all in all feeling better.  Thanks again for all your notes and prayers...it all helped!!

Leighanne - What a surprise!  Congrats to you, dh and little Jaedyn.  You must have been so nervous when you got that message.  I'm so glad everything turned out well and that everyone is healthy.  Are you recovering of from the c-section?   Good luck and enjoy every moment!

Arlotheslug - So nice to have you back!  And wow, that is amazing that your dh is supportive of the donar sperm.  He is so strong....you both are.  It is very exciting and you do deserve to be pregnant, and you baby deserves to get that beautiful red hair of yours :)  What a wonderful plan.  I am very excited for you both!

Candie - That story is soooo sad!  It is amazing how many stories there are. Amazingly sad.  Did anyone watch Oprah where the family adopted the dog that had his face severely damaged when he was a puppy in a dog fighting cage?  It was so sad but another lovely story.  He was the cutest dog and the family just loved him so much. Hey, you must be o'ing soon!

Mommyin09 - My dh also wants to see Taken really badly.  We just have not had the chance to go and see it yet.  Let me know if you like it!  And look at you almost mid-way through the tww.  SSBD to you!!!

Luvkayln - Enjoy your family Valentine's dinner and good luck with your busy weekend!  I hope you and dh find some time for yourselves ;)

Babynr - Sounds like your transfer went really well!  That is great.  All the best to you and SSBD.

Kmcarino - Congrats on the great IUI!  Dhs counts are awesome!  All the best to you in the tww!!

Joyce - Congrats on the little girl!  Awwww!

Wishandprayer - My fingers are crossed for your beta!!  I hope you get a nice strong BFP!
Leighanne:  Awww, what a scary start to such a wonderful story ;)  I'm so happy for you!!!  I'll go check out your pictures now.  Congrats!!!

Stacey:  The show sounds like fun & I bet your nephews are having a great time! :)  I'm glad to hear you're resting & doing so well.  I didn't see that story on Oprah, but it's true that although there are so many uncaring people out there, I think there are more who are so good & loving, thank God! :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
luvkayln

thank you so much for your support. somedays i just feel like giving up and im sure we have all been there. i thought my pregnancy problems could be fixed but i just cant stay pregnant and they dont know why so I am hoping 5th times a charm. since tey are talking about IUI i am getting kina anxious and nervous. I have an ultrasound on the 20th to see if I have any follies on the right side so im praying hard...thanks again for your response
stacey- that voicemail was the scariest thing ever.  i am healing well so far from the c-section.  i am up and moving around very well, the doctors are all impressed.   It does hurt a lot though, i was not expecting this type of pain but then again it is major stomach surgery.

he is great though. i put up a few moe pics.
Good Morning ladies :-)

Leighanne: Again, Congrats!!!! He is sooo precious! I hope you heal well and take care of you and your new little man :-)

Keyan: I'm sorry about the lap results...however I'm glad you know what's going on know. I too have endo, so if you need someone to talk to let me know. I'm always here...

Arlo: Glad to see you on here! DH sounds so wonderful to support you with donor sperm...I'm so happy for you!!! Do you still have adoption under way?

Stacey: Again, I'm so glad your little one is safe in there :-) Just keep on resting! That concert sounds like fun!!

Kmcarino: How did the IUI go? Good luck!!!

To those who AF showed - I'm sorry :-(

Well I'm 11DPIUI...I tested with FMU and got a bfn. I will test again in 2 days. But I don't think I am pregnant. I'm really starting to weigh my options right now. I don't really want to do injectables, and I don't want to do IVF - 1.) We don't have the money to do it and 2.) I don't think I can put my body through it... I'm starting to think that God just wants me to have our little boy. I'm so grateful for him though! I guess I'm thanking my lucky stars that I have one healthy child... We've been doing clomid and IUI since Sept. 2007, and got one BFP but it didn't stick (April 2008). I think I'm going to allow 3 more rounds and if it doesn't happen then I'm done. Maybe we'll start looking at adoption or something. I don't know.... My aunt was 27 when she had to have a hyster due to endo, my mom should have had an early hyster, but she didn't and had sooo much pain and blood. I think at 30 I will have mine, that's 7 yrs... but it's already starting to seem so real.

Anyways, on another note. We are interviewing yet another sitter today and hopefully we like her! I have 2 potential employers so we shall see how that goes! I can't wait to work again! I hope that doesn't sound aweful lol!!!!  Sorry this is so long... and thank you ladies yet again for listening....

Have a great day!!
luvkayln - Hope you had a nice weekend with the family.  I'm kind of with you this cycle.  I expect to O soon and I've been keeping an eye on my CM, but I may not know exactly when O happens.  Just relaxing and having fun, right?  :)  

mommyin09 - That's such a sad story too.  I think you're right though, thankfully there are a lot of good people in the world too.  It just stinks because all you ever hear about on the news are all the bad stories.  I Hope you and DH had a great Valentine's Day!

Keyan - Hope you are feeling better.

Stacey - Sounds like you've had a fun weeknd.  I am so sorry that you had to deal with some more bleeding, but thankfully it's all done now and you've been able to get some rest.  I hope you have a better week.

leighanne - Wow, what a story.  I'm so glad that everything turned out alright and you now have your precious little boy in your arms.  I checked out your pictures and he is absolutely adorable!  Enjoy being parents!  :)

kmcarino - Congrats on the IUI!  Those counts sound great.  I hope it works this time!

dnikki - So sorry about the BFN, but don't give up yet.  I'm sure your family history is weighing heavily on you, but you could definitely be different.  We're in the same boat as you because we won't do IVF, so I understand all too well how scary it gets the longer you're trying and when your options are running out.  You're right, you are definitely fortunate to have your son, but God may still have another one in store for you.  I hope these next few tries give you a great gift.

jmh - Yes, I think we all have those days where we get discouraged, but all we can do is have faith and stay positive and pray that God has good things in store for us.  I hope the Femara helps you and you get to experience a full-term, beautiful pregnancy.

wishandaprayer - Good luck with your beta tomorrow!  

babynr - Hope the transfer went well.  Take care.
I'm sorry about your bfn but it is still early.  I hope you get your bfp in a few days:)  Does your insurance cover any fertility meds?  I think IUI with injectables icnreases your chances of it working so I would suggest that but do whatever works for you!  I guess you missed my post yesterday.  Dh's count was 114 million after wash so I am optimistic this cycle:)
Thank you Candie. I guess my frustration is that nothing is wrong besides a blocked tube. Everything came back normal which means there are no answers for us =( I guess since hopefully this will be my first IUI i am still in the beginning stages so we will see...thank you agian
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP -19 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 17 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 11 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 6 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF
Guesito: (offer support!)

ad_06:  CD4
jmh2005: CD5 (u/s 2/20)
Candie: CD12
rachjas:  CD14
Keyan: CD14
Sexykeme: CD14
Mrspace:  CD14
Lina:  CD19
Arlotheslug:  CD24 (welcome back!)
Hannah1505: CD25
Luvkayln: CD25

kmcarino:  1dpiui! Happy Birthday!!!
babynr:  2dpt!
Mommyin09:  6dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana:  7dpo
pyar:  7dpo
dnikki: 11dpiui (beta 2/19)
wishandaprayer: 12dpt (beta tomorrow!)
BabyMamma:  23dpo
leighanne:  Your pictures are awesome!  Your little one is just precious :)  I hope you heal soon & I'm sure it'll be easier with your mind focused on your beautiful son ;)

jmh2005:  I think we all know how you feel.  There are times when it really hits you hard & other times where it's easier to deal with...  I'm in the same boat.  dh's s/a is normal & I O on my own, so there isn't an explained reason why we're not getting our bfp.  My only issue is my uterus being miss-shaped, but I'm told that won't prevent me from getting pregnant.  Anyway, that's why I didn't mind that we skipped the iui this time.  I think it's gonna happen.  We just can't predict the "when".  I know it's frustrating, but hang in there!!! :)

kmcarino:  Happy Birthday & welcome to the tww!!! :)

Candie:  Yes, there are lots of good people out there.  The news is just generally focused on the negative, unfortunately.  Sending you extra baby dust :)  I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!!!

luvkayln:  How was your family dinner?  I'm sure you had a great time seeing everyone!  Hopefully your workday isn't too long & luckily you have tomorrow off to relax a bit! :)

dnikki:  Sorry about the bfn ;(  It's true, it is still early.  Hang in there & good luck with the sitter :)

Keyan:  How are you feeling?  I hope you're doing better.  I'm thinking of you! :)
I had my CD 14 Re appt. today. It went great! My lining was 10.4.  That is the best it has been. While on Clomid it was 7-8ish. On my bad side, I had my cyst as normal. Then one small follie, around 7 or 8.  On my good side, I had one follie about 23!!! I immediately asked her if that was too big, she said no! She said you are ready for trigger now!  At first she said we would trigger tonight then IUI at 9am Tuesday.  But then she came back and asked about tmw.  So, the nurse did the trigger... which DH was sooo happy he didn't have to.. and we have to wait for the nurse to call in the am.  Most likely, DH will have to make his deposit around 2, then IUI at 4 tmw! That will put us at 30 hrs past trigger. So , what do you all think? I am soo nervous.  This is my first IUI.

mommyin09- First thing I told the nurse today was that my pharmacy couldn't get it.. she told me not to worry.. that had some! It was $40.  Is that a good price? I have never used it before.

dnikki0928- Don't give up hope just yet!
Good morning ladies! :) Hope everyone had a great weekend and a romantic Valentine's Day!! So, for peace of mind, I called my RE's office this morning and asked if I could have an u/s today to see if I've O'd yet. Since I'm not temping and am only tracking my CM this cycle, I have no real definate way of knowing if I've already ovulated. I had very watery/slippery CM for about 7 days, then it was creamy yesterday, and is now EWCM?! So, I said screw this, I'm calling my RE. :) My u/s is at 1:15, so I'll be able to update soon.

Leighanne- Here's a BIG congrats to you and dh!! I'll check out Jaedyn's pics! :)

Kmcarino- Oops, I missed your birthday! Here's a Happy (belated) Birthday to you!! :) I have a great feeling for you this cycle! :)

rachjas- Wow, Congrats for having a huge follie on your good side!! How exciting!! :) And your first IUI is today! Woo hoo!! :) Don't be nervous, it's such a simple procedure. You can't even feel it. Sending TONS of baby dust your way!! Good luck! :) Oh, and I pay $40.00 for my hcg trigger shot too, so to me that's a good price! :)

dnikki- Sorry about the bfn too... But it's still early! Really! Just Rachjas said, don't give up hope just yet! You may get a suprise very soon! :) I know you're on the verge of giving up b/c of how long you've been doing clomid and IUI, but that's why I think you should give injections a try! I know you're leary of them, but I absolutely love them compared to clomid! I had such terrible side affects with clomid, pretty much every side affect that was listed as a symptom I had it! With follistim, I had absolutely none! They are more expensive, but you have such a higher chance with them b/c it doesn't mess with your CM, it doesn't thin your lining out like clomid does, and you make a heck of a lot more eggs with them! Do what your heart is telling you to do, and stick with that! :) I'm just putting my 2 cents in, but tell me to mind my own business if you want! :)

Mommyin09- I had a great time with my family, thanks! :) I haven't seen everyone together since I was 6 months pregnant with Kayln! So it was nice to see everyone together again! My cousin has a 2 year old little girl who she and her husband adopted right from birth. They were there when she was born, and it was an awesome environment b/c the birth mother and her became very close during the pregnancy, so there was no uneasiness for them. Well, guess what! They've been picked again, and this time they're getting a baby boy! I'm just so happy for them!! :) Sean and I went out to dinner last night to celebrate Valentine's Day together, since we didn't have any alone time on Valentine's Day. It was awesome! We stayed there for a while, just talking and laughing! I loved it! :) I'll update asap on my status of ovulation. We won't know an exact O date if I have indeed already ovulated, but we'll have a round about idea I think. And if I haven't ovulated, they can give me an idea too of when I'll O! :) Hope you and dh had a great weekend!!

Candie- You got it, just relaxing and having fun! ;) Too much fun in fact! lol ;) My CM is getting more fertile, so I think O may be coming up soon, if I haven't already. I just find it odd that it was watery/slippery for about a week, then creamy for a day or so, and now it's EW... So that's why I decided to just make an appointment today and know for sure if I'm about to O, or if I already have. I'm still not temping, and I honestly think I'm not going back to it! Especially since I'm going back to the RE next cycle so I can do the follistim again, and I'll already know when I ovulate. I don't stress over my temps before O, just after it! Wondering what every little thing means, ya know? And I can't help it, it's too easy to be anxious over it in the 2ww! Have you been feeling any O pains? You should be ovulating soon, if you haven't already! Hope you're staying busy! ;) Good luck!!!

jmh- Oh, you're welcome sweetie! :) I'll be praying for your good side too!! I know it gets hard, especially when you try to keep so positive every month just to get the same results! But we just have to have faith that it will happen. And even when we get down and swear we're done, something inside us just triggers and we have new found hope for the cycle to come! That inner strength is our hearts yurning to be a mommy, and we will never be able to let that go! It'll happen, you'll see! Stay strong!! ((HUGS))

Stacey- That sounds like you had a great weekend! How fun! :) I'm sorry too that you had a little more bleeding, but at least you know that the baby is ok! It's honestly very common to have some bleeding during pregnancy. For the first 3 months with Kayln, I had "periods" every month where I would bleed exactly 30 days from each other. Just for a couple days, then it would stop. The story I told you when you first had bled, is the last time I ever did. And what's funny is when I was 4 months I actually went out and bought pads, b/c this time I was prepared for it! And it never came again! Our bodies just react differently to pregnancy, so just keep doing what you're doing... relaxing as much as you can! Everything will be fine! :)

wishandaprayer- Thinking of you today!! Good luck with your beta! Everything's crossed for you sweetie! Please update us asap with the good news! :)

Umm... where the f is everyone???!!! Well, here's my  update anyways! There were no follies on my right or left side  ( which means my cysts are gone! Yay! :), and there was free fluid in the back of my uterus- just indicating that there was a rupture. My lining was only at 5.4! So... I think I'm having an annovulatory cycle, which I'm fine with. The nurse thinks the cysts faked my body out, and my body just thought those were my eggs releasing. I'm cool with it! I'd rather it be an annovulatory cycle than have ovulated and having such a thin lining  would probably just end in a m/c if a baby did try to attach. So now we just wait for AF. I'll do the follistim next cycle again, this time without IUI! :) My gut instinct is to not have the IUI ( and I felt that way last cycle too, but my RE talked me into it) , so this time I'm following my instincts! :) So get this... Just to see if we would get approved, I applied for a medical loan for IVF and we got approved. So if all else fails and we're not pregnant lets say by the end of the year, we have that option. I'm sure we will be, or I hope anyways! :) Sean and I are going to talk more about it tonight when  he gets home from work. I went and visited Kayln today. We're putting her spring stuff out on March 1st. Sean bought her a cute pin wheel that looks like a flower, so he's anxous to give it to her. :) I've decided to for sure get another tattoo for Kayln. This time, I'm getting her feet tattooed on my feet. That way, it'll be like she's walking with me. I think it'll be adorable. :) I was thinking about it a while ago, but I've decided to for sure do it. I can't see the one on the back of my neck, even though I know it's there, at least I'll be able to see this one easily! Well, I hope to see some posts on here soon.... Was there a pary and I wasn't invited?! :(  j/k!
Hey Ladies :-)

Luvkayln: I wondered the same thing lol! It seems like Mondays are usually slow for some reason. That's great your cysts are gone!!  And awesome you guys got approved for IVF loan! I really hope it doesn't come down to that though... The foot tatoo is a neat idea :-D I think it might hurt though lol!!

Well at 12DPIUI, I had some funky feeling going on in my abdomen. It felt like someone literally was pinching my uterus. The last time it felt like that is when I had my m/c. But isn't it a little late for implantation?  Do you guys think I should test in the a.m with FMU? Anyways, other than that things are okay. I'm still struggling to find a good sitter with reasonable rates. The lady yesterday wants $180 a week!! IS SHE NUTS?!?!?!?!
Well, I don't know where everyone is at, so ya'll must be having an okay day!!
Hi Ladies,
It has been quiet!  We had a holiday here today and I have been in bed for most of the weekend.  It's getting to me a little bit!  But I have continued to have spotting every other day and (knock on wood) it seems to be less and less each time.  So hopefully it continues.  I have officially "graduated" from my RE's office and have my first OBGYN appt on Feb 24.  So, I am just crossing my fingers that everything is fine until then.  I feel like I was getting confident with this pregnancy, and last week really shook me up.  Plus the fact that I am still spotting and having cramping on and off.  Ugh.  

Luvkayln - When I read your earlier post I was wondering if your cycle was annovulatory.  Well, at least you know and you can continue to relax for the rest of the cycle.  And that is fantastic about the IVF option.  I'm sure you won't need it but you know, it is nice to have that option there in the back of your mind just in case.  I love your tatto idea too!

Kmcarino - Happy belated B-day!  I hope you get a nice bday present at the end of your tww!

Rachjas - Congrats on your follie and all the best with your IUI!

Dnikki - You are definitely early.  Try to wait a couple of days and try again.  Don't get discouraged just yet!!

Mommyin09 - Hope you had a great weekend.  You are just sailing through this tww.

Candie - I hope you have a great week!  I assume you will O in a couple of days?

Keyan - I am so sorry that your surgery did not go as planned and your results were disappointing.  I agree with the others, this is just the start of the process and every step is in the right direction in getting your BFP!

Take care ladies and SSBD!!!
Hi Ladies,

Take care ladies and SSBD!!!
luvkayln- I am happy you are o.k with the outcome of your appt. So, when do you think AF will arrive? It is exciting you already have your plan for next cycle. I am glad you are going with your gut. You have to do what is best for you and your family. If you don't mind me asking, who did you get pre-approved through? A local bank?

dnikki0928- On some websites, I have read that implantation can take place betwenn 6-12dpo. But, I think most Dr. would say that would be late. You never know though. I would say... test when you feel most comfortable.

So.. DH made his deposit today.  Pre-wash was 61mil per ml with 50% motility.  Post-wash was 170 per mil with 85% motility. I had my IUI around 4:45. I was scared. It went really well. Home now relaxing.  
Well here everyone is! :)

Stacey- That's awesome that you're moving to a regular OB now! I know how you feel, but stay positive, b/c everything is ok! :) When you had your u/s, did they give you a possible reason for the spotting?

rachjas- Thanks, I am truely ok with the outcome of my u/s. Sean and I decided that if we're not pregnant in a year from now, we'll do IVF. I better be by then though! It's only taken a year for each baby for us, so if our average holds true, we should be pregnant soon! :) Of course, that was with no meds and on natural cycles, now I'm having cysts b/c of the meds and having more annovulatory cycles b/c of it. We've actually decided to finish the follistim that we already have, which is 3 more cycles, and then we're done with the meds. We'll just leave it in God's hands, just like we did before. :) I'm honestly not sure when AF is due. I'm not counting on any time soon though, just b/c my lining was so thin. Doesn't your lining need to be thick to have a period, since Af is  the shedding of the lining? We'll see, I guess. Congrats on your iui today! Sounds like everything went perfect! :)

dnikki- I say test again in the morning!! It still really is early, so I have high hopes for you! :) Yeah, I really think the tattoo will be cute! I'll let you all know when I get it done! :) Of course, if I get pregnant next month, I won't be getting it done for a while! lol :) Good luck for tomorrow!!!

Mommyin09- Where are you??!! Starting to get a little worried! You're never gone this long...  Hopefully you check in soon! :)
Hi all!  I'm starting a new thread.