Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Women of Strength!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 25 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 7 weeks

Guesito: Waiting for AF, getting ready for FET
Keyan:  Waiting for AF, getting ready to start Lupron

mommyin09:  CD1
pyar:  CD3
Arlotheslug:  CD3
dnikki:  CD4
wishandaprayer:  CD5
ad_06: CD13
jmh2005: CD14 (u/s tomororw)
Sexykeme: CD23
Mrspace: CD23
Lina: CD28

luvkayln:  +opk!!!

Candie: 7dpo
rachjas:  8dpiui
kmcarino: 10dpiui
babynr: 11dpt (beta 2/26)
Shysana: 16dpo
*************************************************

luvkayln:  Thanks for letting me know I forgot myself! :)  Yes, I was in a hurry! lol!

Arlotheslug:  Good luck with the clomid! :)  I know this sounds funny, but I love my dentist!!! :)  The whole office staff, actually.  It wasn't a bad appt, just early.

Stacey:  I'm so happy that everything is okay with your little one!!!  What a relief, huh?!  That's great you can go back to walking Honey :)

Guesito:  Let's hope AF shows soon so you can get going with the estrace! :)  Thanks for your kind words :)

Keyan:  Same to you, let's hope AF shows soon!  I'm sure you're thrilled to hear that you can try on your own & that you can get pregnant! That's great news :)

jmh2005:  Good luck with your u/s tomorrow!  I just read your last post & that's great that you got a +opk.  I hope you get to have your iui done & I can't wait to hear your update!  Best wishes!!! :)

Kaylee:  How was your u/s today?
Mommyin09- Thanks for the new thread. :) I did some research and find that it's not uncommon to only have a +ve opk for a little bit. I just remember one month a long time ago when I was doing opk's I had +ves for 8 days straight! And not that I expected my surge to last that long, but I figured it would be longer than 8 hours, but that's ok! At least I know I'm finally ovulating! :)

Stacey- Thanks for the note! :) I am so relieved that everything went well for you today, as I knew it would :), and the baby is ok! I know, isn't that straight luck on my part that I bought those OPK's just in time! It was a close one!

Guesito- I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling much better, and are ready to start your FET! AF will be here before  you know it, and what a more simple procedure this will be for you! Hopefully those 17 days will go by super quick, and you'll have a sticky BFP on your hands before you know it! ;)

jmh- congrats on the +opk! Looks like we'll be true cycle buddies this round! See ya in the 2ww! :)

babynr- Only a couple more days to go!! How are you feeling? Good luck!!! :)

Update!

Baby is measuring 8 weeks 0 days (which is right on target).  Heart rate is 164 bpm!  The doctor says everything looks perfect.

Thank God!  We are so thrilled!
Luvkayln - Congrats on the +opk, once again! ....don't worry about the "short" surge, the good thing it still can do the job!...

Mommyin09 - Well that's good you like your dentists and his personal, I personally haven't found one that I like, I go because I have to.

Candie - I miss ya! where are you?

Guesito - I am glad you are feeling better and getting ready for FET.

Kaylee - Congrats!!

jmh2005 - Congrats on the +opk, hope you were able to go ahead with the IUI.

Stacey - I am so happy everything is ok! I say try to remain relax and not worry, although I know it is not easy, you are not paranoid, you are just human and is normal to feel scared, take it easy with Honey!

Arlotheslug - Oh I hope your parents can take Savana in! if not, I know you will find a loving home that will take good care of her. Any news from your agency?

Keyan - Hey, I'm here!  :)  I read all of your updates yesterday morning, but time got away from me and I never made it back to respond!  Anyway, I am so happy that everything went well with the doctor.  It looks like your prayers are being answered!  After a couple months delay, you could be quickly on your way to a BFP!  Oh I hope so!  That's so funny about not being able to "celebrate like you should."  I was cracking up!  :)  You're right though, you'll definitely be making up for it with all the practice while on the Lupron.  Enjoy!

Stacey - What great news!  I am so happy that the doctor was so wonderful and even did an u/s to calm your fears.  You certainly don't need to explain yourself to us.  After all we go through, I'm sure we're all going to be a little extra worried until we reach a certain point.  It's only natural.  Now that you've "graduated" and are into your 2nd semester, hopefully you can relax and enjoy this pregnancy as every woman should!  :)  Honey is going to be so happy to have her walking buddy back.

Arlotheslug - Yay for starting Clomid!  I know it's worked for you before, so I pray it does its magic again.  After all the heartache you went through during the IVF process, I am hoping with everything I have that this IUI brings you great joy.  Never to early to start sending the SSBD your way!  :)  I am sorry about Savannah though.  I can't imagine how hard that is, but you are such a good mommy to want what is best for her.  Hopefully you can find someone to take her that will still let you come visit!

mommyin09 - I am so very sorry about the BFN, but it sounds like you are staying positive and moving forward.  On a better note, I am so happy for DH!!  Congrats on his new job.  I'm sure you are so proud of him, and so happy that now he won't be working nights ever again.  Yay!  It sounds like a great plan to just go with the flow this month and if IUI is meant to be, it will be.

luvkayln - What a nice surprise for you that you are O'ing!  I'm sure that's such a relief.  Were you able to go look at the house?  I hope that you liked it and everything works out for you and DH.  How nice it would be if you had room for a great big family!  :)

jmh - Hope you see some great follies and get to have your IUI soon!

Guesito - I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better and starting to plan for your next FET.  I'm sure that it will work for you this time - especially now that you have such a very special angel watching over you.

Kaylee - Congratulations on your perfect little baby!  :)  You both must be so relieved to hear that everything is progressing right on schedule.  I am so happy for you.
Good morning everyone!  I'm cd24 today.  Still no O.  I stopped taking the opks because I ran out and it really doesn't look like I'm going to O.  We're taking a break anyway, so it's okay.  I'm still taking my temps, just to see IF I do ever get that spike.  Right now my temps have been all over the place so who knows.

No new word on the house yet.  But we should find out something by Friday.  So my fingers are crossed for that. I really hope that it's good news so then we can just start packing and planning.  I'm so ready to move.  We have ants here at work and ladybugs at home.  Not a lot of lady bugs, but enough to annoy me.  lol.  

Aside from that, I found out this morning that my grandpa has been taken out of the ICU and he's now in a regular room.  He isn't out of the woods yet but he's SO much better.  He can breathe without the machine now.  He can't talk or eat very well still, which is why he's still in the hospital.  It takes too much oxygen from him when he talks or eats.  But he's gaining his strength.  Which is all I can ask for.  

My granny has no more news yet.  She'll be going to the Mayo clinic soon.

mommyin09- Thanks for the new thread.  Great job as always!  My fingers are crossed for you this cycle.  What's new with you?

luvkayln- Hey girl!  I'm so glad that you got your +opk and that you're ovulating today!  That's exciting.  I just wish I could be cycle buddies with you. But it looks like my cycle is all messed up this month lol. We'll see what happens.  I added some new photos from valentine's day.  You should go see them!  Also, have you guys found a house that you like yet?  That's exciting that you're moving!

dnikki- Any word on jobs yet? I hope you're doing great!

Kaylee- Congrats on the doctor's appointment.  I'm so glad that your little one is doing well.  

Guesito- I'm glad to hear that you're doing better.  I'm excited for you to start FET.  My fingers are crossed for you, hun.

candie- I hope that you are doing just great!  

stacey- How are you feeling?  I'm so glad that everything is going well for you! As candie said, I'm sure Honey is going to be thrilled to have her walking partner back!
kaylee congrats, those are perfect measurements and a great heartbeat.  you must be on cloud 9?
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 8 weeks

mommyin09:  CD2 (u/s 3/7)
pyar:  CD4
Arlotheslug:  CD4
dnikki:  CD5
wishandaprayer:  CD6
ad_06: CD14
jmh2005: CD14 (u/s iui today!)
Sexykeme: CD24
Mrspace: CD24
Lina: CD29

luvkayln:  +opk!!!

Candie: 8dpo
rachjas:  9dpiui
kmcarino: 11dpiui
babynr: 12dpt (beta tomorrow!)
Shysana: 17dpo

Kaylee:  That's great news!!! Congrats :)

Candie:  Thanks :)  I think we'll go natural this time because I expect to O around 3/10 & I don't want to stress about dh's work schedule! :)  I'm happy to be so stress-free the last few cycles.  How are you doing?

Luvkayln:  Congrats!!!  Tomorrow you'll be in the tww! :)

Stacey:  I'm so happy all is well with you & baby :)  By the way, how is your mil doing?

Arlotheslug:  How's the clomid treating you so far?

mrspace:  Sorry you're having a long & different cycle.  Hopefully you O or get AF soon, so you can move forward.  Do you think it could be annovulatory or just a super long cycle?  I'm glad to hear your grandpa's been moved out of icu ;)

Keyan:  Any sign of AF?  How soon after it starts will you start your Lupron?

Well, have a great day, ladies!!!
Good luck today!!!  I hope you get to do your iui :)
Well I'm not on the fertility meds anymore.  I wasn't ovulating before I went on them, and now that I'm off I just don't think I'm going to ovulate.  I'm on Metformin, but I don't think it's working as well as my doctor said it would.  She said that if I ovulated on clomid for 2 months, then my body had figured out what to do and would ovulate on its own from now on.  Obviously, she's an idiot.  She told me that she won't "allow" me to go on fertility drugs again.  Nothing, not clomid, no IUI's, no more testing, nothing.  She said that if I ovulated on clomid, then my body would ovulate without clomid so there was no need for me to continue with it.  

Next month we're going to schedule a consultation with the new doctor.  I hope it goes well.  For now, we're just relaxing (or trying to).  And hopefully we'll get into the house soon!  

So if all that is considered annovulatory cycle, then that's what I'm having this month. It's okay.  Just annoying sometimes.  But dh and I are bd'ing still so, if it happens it happens.  
Hello Ladies :-)

mommyin09: Thanks for starting another thread yet again :-D There are a lot of us that are fairly close in this cycle! How are you feeling?

Luvkayln: Congrats on the +OPK! Did you get any side effects from injectables?

babynr: Good luck on your beta tomorrow! How are you doing?

Arlo: How's the clomid this cycle? Did you have any side effects from the Gonal F? Hope all is well your way :-)

Mrspace: Sorry to hear about your family, but glad your Grandpa seems to be doing a bit better... I hope you hear something on the house soon!

Well the BCP's are still giving me a bit of a headache, a little nausea in the mornings too...I can't wait to be off of these things lol!!! It's kind of nice just to be relaxing though...No need to even worry about what CD I am and all, since we can try all we want but I won't get p/g lol! Hopefully the cyst is gone by the time I start my next cycle so I can just to these injectables and get them over with...My RE said my dose will probably be around 100-150, so we shall see what it brings.
No news on any jobs yet...it's really getting frustrating!! I get so caught up on calling around and searching the internet for jobs, that before I know it 2-3 hours has gone by...So I'm trying to get stuff done around the house today. I need to clean out my side of the closet but.....I really don't feel like that today lol! Maybe tomorrow since it will be raining and gross outside. Have a good day ladies!
Check in later!!

Hey all. No IUI for me today. Only follies on the left side today but he upped my script for next month. Good luck all!!
Morning Ladies
Well i finally recieved a call frm my Dr and she is going to schedule me for an HSG test to see if anything is blocked.  She will also be givng me a prescription for provera to start my period not sure if she will be giving me clomid again am waiting for a call back for date whn the test is schedlued for. Still debating on doing the uterus massage tht people have been telling me helps.

Thanks Mommyin09 for the new thread.

Sending SSBD and lots of best wishs for all.
Hi everyone.  
Well I have myself completely freaked out (given my past track record) that the clomid is doing nothing, nada, zip - even called the nurse and left a message that I know this is paranoid, but . . . . we shall see.  I am determined this time to not try to over stress myself - not doing accupuncture (money and time), and exercising normally (boot camp at 5:30am!) - We shall see.  Thank you for asking.

Stacey:  I am SOOO Happy that everything went well.  You must be over the moon!  Congratulations on your Graduation.  

Mommyin09:  Thanks for the new thread!  You know I actually like my dentist too!  Crazy, eh?  See above re: Clomid.

Dnikki:  I am freaking myself out about the Clomid.  I did not really react well to the Gonal F - meaning no real stimulation - I actually had the opposite reaction - suppression.  They are not sure why.  As to any other side effects - I was certainly moody (ask DH) and the area of the shot was sore - but not too bad.  

Kaylee:  Congratulations!  

MRSpace:  I am glad to hear your grandpa is moving out of ICU.  It sounds like you have had a frustrating cycle, but hopefully next month will be good!  You have a positive plan.  

LUvkayln:  Congratulations!!!

Candie:  Yeah it is hard with Savana.  We got her really out of guilt and sadness with this whole TTC thing - the holidays this year were aweful.  Still working on my mom, but also trying to find her a good home - she is really a sweet cat.  How are you?

Guesito:  I am glad that you are ready to go foward on the FET.  

Kenyan:  How is it going?  

ShySana: Good luck with the HSG - it sounds like a good idea.  Remember to take some advil about an hour before - it helps!

Happy Wednesday!
Well everyone.  It's here.  My job evaluation is in just a few minutes.  Depending on how my boss scores my performance, I could lose my job, or get a bonus.  3 levels of bonus actually.  We're going to go over everything first and hopefully there will be no surprises. I'm just nervous.  Incredibly nervous.
Although I feel I may be resistant to side effects from Gonal since I have been on it so much, it doesn't cause me any side effects.  Of course there is bloating but everyone has bloating toward the time of the IUI anyway.  I react well to Gonal and hopefully you will too!  It is so easy to take and hopefully you won't have any side effects like me.  I think the bc pills are causing you a lot more side effects than Gonal will.  I hope your cyst goes away real soon!  I am expecting to see some cysts too, I hope not, but we'll see.
dnikki- I had absolutely NO side affects from the injections! None what so ever! It was great, nothing like clomid was for me!! I bet it is nice to just have a relaxing month, I'm on one of those too but definately feel a little better now knowing I'm ovulating and therefore having a more accurate idea of when AF will be here! If no BFP this month, at least I can get back on my meds in 2 weeks! Yay! :) Just a heads up for you though: Make sure you rotate where you give yourself the shot. I always give them in my thighs, but rotate from right to left, and then go a little bit higher in your thigh, right to left. If you don't and keep doing it in the same spot, it gets super tender! Good luck with the job search! :)

jmh- Sorry your iui got cancelled, but it's great you have a plan in place for next cycle! Hang in there!

Arlotheslug- Oh hon, don't worry! This is only your second day of the clomid, it's normal not to feel anything yet. I know you're super anxious b/c this is  your first month back on the ttc train, but all will be ok! :) Keep up the determination of not being stressed, and it will help! When's  your next u/s? Good luck! :)

mrspace- How scary! I hope  you get the bonus, not the boot! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Shysana- That's great you're getting the hsg test done to see if there's any blockage! That could be just what you need!! Hopefully AF shows soon, and you can get on with it! Good luck!

mommyin09- We went to look at the house tonight, and I completely forgot to take pics! It was nice, really nice actually but the location su cks! So we're gonna pass on it. The right house will come along when the time is right. We're still looking though. :) I don't want to just jump into such a huge commitment without having a good feeling about it, ya know?

babynr- Good luck tomorrow!! Everything's crossed sweetie! :)

kmcarino- You're nearing the end of your 2ww already, wow! Time flies! Are you feeling positive?? I really hope this is it for you! Good luck! :)

Keyan- Hope all is well! :)

Well, better go try and make a baby! ;) Talk to you all later!!
Good Evening ladies :-)

Arlo, Kmcarino, Luvkayln: Thank you all so much for giving me more advice on the Gonal F. I'm trying not to freak out much about it, but I really hope it will work...

Mrspace: How did the eval go? Hope it went good :-)

Well the BCP's have officially made me feel like I am p/g. I feel exactly the way I did when I was p/g with DS and also when I had the m/c a year ago. I'll get light headed, feel nauseated especially after I eat...extremely thirsty. And the only thing that helps the nausea is sour things like lemonheads or sour suckers. I can't live on those lol but they help!!!! *as I'm sitting here with a huge sour sucker in my mouth lol****

Good night ladies!!!
Im 33 today yey!!
Hey ladies, sorry for being so absent it's been crazy busy but I've also been kind of avoiding the whole "am I pregnant" thing.  I have been pregnant 4 times and I do know how it feels.  I do not feel pg, POAS neg.  I'm not being negative, rather just realistic in my what's happening.  I knew this was our last shot and just really wanted to take it knowing that this would be to carry my wonderful husband's child.  He's so beautiful with liquid brown eyes curly black hair ,dimples and the most beautiful full lips...I just tried to imagine what his sweet little baby would look like.  My heart is broken for us both.  I have my Beta in the morning but I all ready know the result.  Thank-you for all the well wishes, I'm ok, I really am, just want the test back to confirm what I all ready know.  It'll actually be a relief to get off the fertility coaster and start living again istead of dipping, checking, waiting, injecting and sticking things up my v-jayjay.   Don't get me wrong, if I was 35, I'd still be in the race but I had my 15 minutes.  I have 2 delightful daughters.  I just so wanted to carry and nurse a child again, there's nothing else like it.  Savor every moment.  You'll all get the babies you deserve.  I've timed out is all.  It's ok, I have a beautiful full life.  I went to work so down yesterday and instantly was cheered up by all my beautiful life embracing cancer fighting ever smiling sick kiddies.    Thank God for perspective and for "my" kids.  I'll let you know what happens tomorrow.  All my wishes as always.
babynr- Your post was so touching, it brought tears to my eyes! Your spoke your words so beautifully and truthfully! We're here for you, don't ever forget that! (HUGS)

Guesito- Happy belated! :)

Gotta make this short... Almost late for work and still gotta go feed 5 dogs and a bird! :) I'll check in when I get to work..! :)

Babynr : I am hoping for a surprise +BETA......I am sorry you think you are out...but glad you are loving your life and are moving foward enjoying what you have.

Guesito : Happy B-day! Hope you had a great day!

Dnikki : I am sorry you are feeling all that, but that is actually cause by BCP ;( that is the sad part....but you have a great attitude about it. keep it up!

Luvkayln : yes my friend...all is well...enjoying my "obligated" free of TTC life....counting the days until my next LAP...can you beleive that I am actually excited of going back at it in a few months, doing the LAP and handling all the issues that come with it...can't wait to be on the operating table getting ready to fall asleep and then listening the nurses calling my name waking me up and telling me that all is done. ...maybe I am going nuts?!!?! ;o)....how about you.....have done the eastern decorations for Kayln? Have you heard from the little boy's parents?

MrSpace : I hope you have good news to share with all of us.

Arlotheslug : oh my friend, I am sorry you think the clomid isn't working as it should, hopefuly the doc will assure you all is going well. As I told Luvkayln, I am hanging just waiting for my next LAP...but actually this week I am waiting for AF so I can start the LUPRON treatment, earlier this week I felt she was close, but nothing yet, and I don't feel anything today, but in the afternoons I get some cramps so maybe she will show, I am pretty sure I did O 3-4 days after the LAP so AF should be here soon. OHH I also have an appt on Tuesday for a Doc that does accupunture to help Infertile couples and she has a great success rate, I am preparing myself so that after the LAP we can try the accupunture and help keep out the endo.

ShySana : hopefuly you will pass the HSG and the clomid does the trick this time for you. When will you be doing the HSG? Is this your first?

Jmh2005 : I am sorry you weren't able to do the IUI....hopefuly the plan for next month will do the job.

Mommyin09 : As soon as I get AF, I have to go to his office on work days....meaning that if I get AF on friday or during the weekend, I go in Monday. Do you have any plans for this weekend? I am really happy for you and DH will get to have more time together as soon as he starts the new job, excelent time for a BFP, don't you think that things are working in you favor?

Candie : Thanks! I am glad I made you smile! How are you feeling on your 2ww?

Stacey : Congrats on your Graduation!!! I am really happy for you!

Have a great Thursday!!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 21 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 8 weeks

mommyin09:  CD3 (u/s 3/7)
pyar:  CD5
Arlotheslug:  CD5
dnikki:  CD6
wishandaprayer:  CD7
ad_06: CD15
jmh2005: CD15 (1dpo?)
Sexykeme: CD25
Mrspace: CD25
Lina: CD30

luvkayln: 1dpo!
Candie: 9dpo
rachjas:  10dpiui
kmcarino: 12dpiui
babynr: 13dpt (beta today!)
Shysana: 18dpo
babynr:  Your post was very touching & I totally hear you ;) Once you get that sense that it's really going to be okay & you're thankful for what you do have, the stress level drops pretty dramatically, doesn't it?  I still hope you receive a surprise bfp, but I know you are at peace & I'm happy for you.  Know that we're always here for you!!! :)

Shysana:  That's good that you're scheduling an HSG.  At least it will alleviate any concerns & if there's a problem, it can be addressed.  Sorry you're having to take the provera again ;(

Guesito:  Happy Belated Birthday!!! ;-)

Arlotheslug:  I agree, don't worry that you aren't feeling side effects from the clomid just yet.  I think my first cycle on them was so easy.  I felt nothing!  I think as I got closer to O, I started to feel little twinges & I remember thinking that was my ovaries at work :) but I can't remember if even that wasn't till my second month on it.  Just hang in there & let's hope it's working its magic! :)  Yes, it is funny that we both love our dentists! Haha!  Who would have ever thought?!  Wow, boot camp!?  You are my new hero! :)  I would love to do something like that.  I just feel so lazy & my body is just so tight.  I have been in pain since the weekend & I'm thinking of trying a pilates class.  Have you done that?  Any advice on the intense muscle pain?

dnikki:  I think I missed something, but why are you taking bcp's?  Has the salon owner scheduled a massage yet?  Good luck!

luvkayln:  Yay!!!  Congrats & welcome to the tww! :)  I'm sure it's a relief to know where you are in your cycle.  Now you can just relax & hope for the best! :)  Sorry about the house!  That's a bummer, but it's true.  We were always told when we were looking that as soon as we walked into our future home, we would just know it was the one & that's exactly what happened! :)  You will find your perfect home & it's smart to take your time ;)  Heck, you've got to find a home that's perfect for you, dh, 4 dogs, a bird, your fish & your future kids!  That's a big decision ;-)

Keyan:  Yes, that's exactly what I thought!!!  Dh has always had a schedule where he works late or works nights, so we are finally falling into a work schedule that's perfect for raising kids...  Plus, dh told me that in 5 years, he doesn't think I'll have to work!  I love my job, so I can't imagine just walking away, but it's good to know I may have that option :)  So, you'll have your Lupron shot at your doc's office once every month?  That's good!  At least you don't have to give it to yourself ;)  Do you have any plans this weekend?  We're planning to take Carmelo to dog park on Saturday & I'm looking into trying a pilates class, too.  I think that will help with my tight muscles.

jmh2005:  I'm sorry you didn't have your iui ;(  So, is your left side the bad side & that's why you're already looking ahead?  I hope you're doing okay & hopefully the upped dose helps :)
Good morning everyone!

I'm cd25 today, still no O. Although, my temp went up today.  Not by much, but by a little. I don't really care this month.  If I am O'ing.  Dh and I are planning on BD'ing tonight anyway.  So there ya go.  It's really nice to not have to worry about timed BD or anything. I just want to know if I O on the Metformin.  I stopped taking the opks because I was tired of POAS lol.  But that's okay.

Now for some better news.  My evaluation went pretty good.  He had a few things for me to work on, which is fine.  Punctuality was one of them. I'm always 2 minutes late.  I always hit that one stupid red light right outside our office lol.  But I still don't leave my house any earlier. I've gotten lazy that way.  So I will definately be working on that.  I was half an hour "late" this morning but that was planned.  I ended up staying at work til 8pm last night working on stuff.  So he was okay with me coming in a little later.  Plus, he's not even here.  He won't be in the office til after lunch.  Fine by me.

There is apparently a "surprise auditor" in the area so I've been working my butt off trying to get everything around.  It would be fine (not much to do) except that my boss brought in 6 HUGE boxes of random papers from his house.  He used to run this business out of his house.  So now I have a TON to do.  Hopefully we won't get audited, but just in case, I want to be prepared.  

No news on the house yet, but it's still morning.  If I haven't heard anything by this afternoon, I'll give them a call.

luvkayln- SSBD to you, sweetie!  I'm so excited for you.  This could be your month!

dnikki- I'm sorry that the new meds are making you feel so icky.  Hopefully it passes soon and you can move on to the injections!  That's so exciting!

I will write more later, but I need to get some more work done!  
mommyin09: I'm taking the BCP's because my cyst was still there on Monday which was CD3. It was measuring 27x27... The spa guy called on Monday, but I missed his call, I was sicker than hell from having to take 2 BCP's that day and I was also in an area where I get NO reception... I tried calling him on Tuesday and left a message with the desk and he has yet to return my call. We'll see I guess. I applied online yesterday for another LMT job, so maybe that one will turn out.

Okay, these BCP's just really suck. I don't remember them making me feel this way except for the headaches - but again, it's been 6 yrs lol. I've had a headache every single day this week...the nausea hasn't hit me yet today, so maybe my body is over that (**hoping**!). Other than that, nothing new here....

Have a great day ladies!!
Hi everyone!

Babynr:  Your words mean a tremendous amount and really hit home.  Thank you so very much. You are an amazing woman.  I really hope for a surprise BFP!

Mommyin09:  I know it sounds simple, but have you tried soaking in a hot tub or some wet heat?  Always stretch!  Pillates should be great for you or Yoga.  Good luck finding your class.  I don't know about you, but exercising is my stress reliever - that is partly why I decided to continue it - I am determined to not change and stop everything this time!  (although I won't be drinking ;-)  My sister-in-law teaches Pillates.  I have done it and it is great for strengthening your core . . . I am jealous. (also of not working at some point ;-)

Dnikki:  I hate BCPs too!  Good luck with the search.  

Kenyan:  I agree with Luvkayln - enjoy your time off and heal.  But, I completely get the being excited for the LAP.  It is good that you will have the shots in the Drs office.

Luvkaylyn:  I don't have a test until I get a +opk, which does not seem right to me - but that is what I was told!  ;-)  I dunno.  I have a call into the drs office.  I am sorry that the house was not the "right" one - but you are exactly right - you will fall in love with a house and know it when you see it.  

Have a great day!
mommyin09

Ya my left side is blocked from a previous ectopic. I am worried thought because my right side has only worked twice but I tooka couple months off. I have had two miscarriages and one ectopic so my doctor is saying nothing else is wrong beside a blocked tube. I just have bad luck apparently so I am hoping that the next time is a sticker and that the upped doses do work....
luvkayln - I'm so happy that you O'd.  How are all the dogs doing?  You must be like a crazy person this week!  :)  I'm sorry that the house wasn't what you were hoping for.  I know what that's like, we looked at so many houses we were very close to just buying a lot and building what we wanted and then out of nowhere, one we loved came along.  It will happen for you too.

mommyin09 - Wow, not having to work in 5 years - sounds like a plan to me!  LOL  That would be perfect though when you have a family.  Good luck with your pilates class.  I've never tried anything like that, but I think any exercise is good for us TTC-ers.  

Keyan - I'm doing alright, feeling like AF will start soon and got BFN this morning, so not too hopeful.  It will be OK though.  In your case, I do hope AF shows up soon so that you can get on with your plan!

Arlotheslug - I'm so sorry that you're stressed about the clomid.  It's worked for you before though, so I'm sure everything will be OK.  It's only natural to worry, but just try to stay as calm as possible (I know,easier said than done!)  Don't ever feel guilty about calling the doctor with questions.  That's what they are there for.  I've done that before just to get peace of mind too.  Will you be having an u/s at some point to check for follies?

dnikki - I'm so sorry that the BCP's are making you feel so awful.  Hugs to you.  Hopefully you'll get good job news soon to lift your spirits.  :)

mrspace - Sounds like you're having a pretty good day.  I can relate to your punctuality issues - I can never seem to be on time!  Hope you don't have to deal with any audits.  Just watch what you say about us auditors - we're not all mean.  :)  Hope you hear good news on the house!

jmh - So sorry about the IUI.  I hope things work out better next cycle.  ((hugs))

Guesito - Happy belated birthday!!!!!  

Shysana - I think that's  a great idea to get an HSG test to make sure everything is OK.  Sometimes it gives women just the "cleaning" they need to get that BFP!  

babynr - I agree with the others, your post brought tears to my eyes.  You're right, this whole TTC business can really take over and keep you from living your life.  I can't tell you how many times we've cancelled plans or tried to plan things around AF, O, etc. and it's crazy.  We came to the conclusion that God gave us a life to live too and it's disgraceful to throw even one minute away, so we're planning a vacation for our anniversary and feel pretty good about it!  :)  Anyway, you are exactly right, you do have 2 beautiful daughters and you are very fortunate for that.  I can understand your sadness though at not being able to give your husband a child and I am so sorry for that.  I'm sure he loves you unconditionally though and if you put your trust in God, everything will be OK.  I will continue to pray for you and that you are able to live the life that makes you happy.
I was so numb last night as I was writing my post that not one tear was shed, today however is a different story, everything is making me cry!  My Beta was nil as expected and it's like since I heard I keep getting these flashes of my children when they were small.  My oldest daughter that is 19 today is a musician.  She's so gifted and even when she was little she'd sing and dance to all the songs on the radio."jane" by the Barenaked Ladies was playing on my way home and in a heartbeat I was sobbing outloud.  She would dance and spin and we'd sing harmonies together.  My youngest daughter is going to Zihuatanejo Mexico today with family best friends.  It's the place where the guy in "The Shawshank Redemption" dreamed of going.  If you haven't seen that movie you need to.  I think my husband and I will try to get out of the cold for a week.  I have a great Boss, I'll talk to her next week and try to get away to Cuba for a week.  I'm so very sad but okay.  Perhaps now we'll think about fostering.  There are SO many babies that go to hotel foster care straight out of the hospital.  I'm going to love another baby one way or another.  And yes my husband is great, he also is very grateful for finding each other, it just keeps getting better.  Thank-you all again for prayers and support.  If this group ever has a meeting after you've all had your babies...count me in.  I'll be dropping in to keep tabs on you now and then.  Please message me when something big happens.    Bless you all.
Dnikki: Ah, I see! Sorry the bcp's are making you feel like cr ap! ;(

Arlotheslug: Thanks :) Yes, my plan is to go in our jacuzzi tub after work. Not too hot, I know ;-) I asked my doc's office & they said it would be fine during AF. My body is just a mess. I'm like you, I've decided I'm not putting everything on hold & giving up on everything this time. I've been walking & getting on my treadmill, but I think pilates will be great, too :) Oh, my RE does the same thing. I call when I get a +opk & go in for iui the next morning. It's good to request an u/s beforehand, too, just to have a baseline, you know? I go in on cd12 for an u/s because I generally O on cd15 or 16.

Jmh2005: Yes, let's hope next time is a sticker! I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wanted. Stay strong! :)  
I am so very sorry to hear about your beta.  I can not imagine the depths of your sorrow.  I wanted to respond because I have a very good friend who has, thus far, been unable to conceive.  She and her husband just adopted a beautiful baby girl through fostering.  It is an amazing family to see - they are good friends of me and DH for many reasons.  I want to wish you all of the love and support in the world.  I am very sorry.  
Okay, so my boss just finished my evaluation (finally).  And wow.  What a surprise, and not in a good way.

We had that meeting yesterday to go over everything.  Half of the stuff, he wasn't even aware that I did them!  Which is fine.  That's why we have the little meeting before he fills out the report.  Well we discussed everything.  He had a few negative points to make, but nothing serious.  Just being more organized (sometimes paperwork gets the best of me).  And honestly, our desks are built so that during the day, client's can't see what's on our desks.  Well this office is set up so weird, any client coming out of his office can see EVERYTHING on my desk.  Which is a pain.  So he told me to work on that.  Which is stupid because I have to have a small mess going WHILE I'm working.  But whatever.  I can work on that.

He also mentioned the punctuality thing.  Nothing big there. He wasn't mad at all.  Half the time he doesn't even show up for work.  He also wanted me to help him become more structured.  That's fine.  And then he said that there was nothing else. Everything else I do wonderfully.

Then I go to fax the report in today and guess what... he gave me all BARELY positive remarks.  Everything on there was the lowest score possible without getting me fired. Granted, most of those are "meets expectations" but still!  He said I was doing great yesterday!  What the h e l l?!  I didn't call him on it. I mean, at least he didn't give me actual negative remarks. But last week he was saying that he'd give me the middle score at least (there are 4 possible... lowest is bad obviously so I'm not counting that).  But the lowest is meets expectations, then exceeds expectations, and then outstanding.  Obviously he won't give me an outstanding.  I haven't done THAT well. But I've done a good job.  Heck I dealt with those stupid ants! But whatever.  So now I'm getting the LOWEST bonus possible.  

I'm sorry to be complaining so much but it makes me angry.  I worked my butt off for him.  
We were posting at the same time earlier today. I'm so sorry for the neg beta & that you've had a tough time today ;( Your daughters sound amazing & I'm so happy for you! I have no doubt that you will adopt & nurture a baby someday soon! Please let us know when you do. We'll all be celebrating for you! :) Take care & stay strong!
I got a smiley yesterday! So I think I am 1 DPO. I am just going by my RE, since he said that I must O on my 1st surge. I am just excited that it didn't take forever to get a smiley. I actually noticed my CM yesterday, I can never really tell the difference any other cycle, but I did yesterday.Well I better get ready for work! TGIF! Have a great weekend ladies!
Mommyin09- Wow, I'm with Candie, that's awesome that you have that option of not working in 5 years! Totally cool! :) You'll be able to enjoy being a stay at home mom! I'm jealous, that's what I want! ;)

Candie- Thanks, I'm happy it finally happened too! :) The dogs are doing great and everyone's actually getting along with Willie B! ( My mil's dog.) I figured they'd all play that "This is my house, not yours" role, but they're not so it makes it much easier when everyone loves each other!! :) I'm not too upset about the house, just b/c I know OUR house is out there and we'll find it! :) How are you doing? I can't believe you're already 10 dpo today! Feeling positive for your positive?? ;)

babynr- I'm so sorry! But you're right, you have a beautiful family with beautiful memories with your girls! And adopting a baby sounds awesome! You will love another baby, one way or another! Everything will work out, I just know it!! For now, take time to heal from this and go on your getaway to Cuba! I have this feeling that we all won't have to have a reunion/meeting once we've all had our babies b/c I know we'll all still keep in touch with each other throughout our pregnancies and even thereafter! I feel like we've all started this journey out together, and we'll continue to go through it together through our pregnancies and even after the births of our kids! It's hard to be so close with these wonderful women, and then just walk away... I know for one that I could never do that! I'll be thinking of you... Stay strong! (HUGs)

mrspace- Sorry about everything with your boss. That really su cks! But the good part is you still have your job, and you know the things that you need to work on. Show your boss you're better than the scores he gave you! :) That su cks you think you're having an annovulatory cycle. I hate those! You never know though, just keep bd'ing and you may get a suprise on your chart with a beautiful temp spike! :) Good luck!!

arlotheslug- That's weird you don't go in until you get a +ve opk... When I was on clomid, I had a baseline on CD 2 and then would go in again around CD 13 or 14 and have another u/s to see where my follies were at and then trigger, and then have my IUI. Is that just the way your doctor does it? Every doctor is different, and maybe he's just trying to save you guys some money! :) I saw your mood, and i'm happy that you've decided to stay positive! That's the best news I've heard all day! ;) Keep it up!!

Keyan- No, you're not going crazy! lol :) You know this is just a step you need to take, and by doing that you will be that much closer to getting your BFP!!! I actually bought Kayln's Easter basket and eggs yesterday. I thought of something cute, and I can't remember if I told you all this, but I'm going to write each babies' name on their own egg to be in her basket, kind of like what I did for Christmas where they each had their own ornament on her tree. :) I think it'll look really cute! :) We're putting her spring flowers with her on Sunday and taking down her Valentine's decorations, and then April 1 we'll put out her Easter stuff.

Stacey- Congrats on entering your 2nd trimester!! I'm so excited for you!! :) I can't wait to find out what you're having!!! Not too much longer for that! Has the spotting subsided?

Well, I think we have a new plan in place for our ttc journey, and I tried to talk to dh about it this morning but he was half asleep so he was agreeing with everything I was saying! lol So I'll have to talk to him about it more when he wakes up to see if he was really listening! :) Once we talk and get everything agreed upon, I'll let you all know! :) Gotta go to work now! I'll check in later!! :)
ad_06- Congrats on getting your smiley!! Woo hoo! But if you got it yesterday, you're probably ovulating today so will be 1 dpo tomorrow! Keep bd'ing, and that's awesome you noticed your CM! Hopefully this is your month! Good luck! ;)
Babynr : Stay strong, adoption is an amazing option, based on LOVE! I am sure you & dh would make a child very blessed to have you as his/her parent. Keep us posted.

Luvkayln : OHhhh the eggs with the other children's name would be great! you are a really sweet, sensitive and amazing MOM. can't wait to see her spring flowers pics. Hope Sean does agree with your plan!  

Arlotheslug : I agree with Luvkayln, every doctor has his own way to work and I am also happy you are positive staying strong!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get to feel the clomids working over time!

Mommyin09 : I am so happy you will have the option to be a stay home mom! Things are working in your favor my friend!! Not much for this weekend. Hope Carmelo helps you relax a little. As of me no AF yet! I guess is normal to be a few days late, the truth is I have no clues as to when I really O, but I know she will show soon.

Candie : I am sorry about your BFN ;o( .....I know you have a good plan ahead and with God's help it will bring you and dh that sweet little person that will bring so much joy to your life, you know I am praying for it!! ....BUT, don't loose hope on this cycle yet, you are not out until AF shows!

Stacey : Hope you are doing good!

Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 21 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 13 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 8 weeks

mommyin09:  CD4 (u/s 3/7)
pyar:  CD6
Arlotheslug:  CD6
dnikki:  CD7
wishandaprayer:  CD8
ad_06: CD16(+opk!)
Sexykeme: CD26
Mrspace: CD26
Lina: CD31

jmh2005: 2dpo
luvkayln: 2dpo
Candie: 10dpo
rachjas:  11dpiui
kmcarino: 13piui
Shysana: 19dpo
ad_06:  Congrats on the +opk!!!  I agree with luvkayln, keep up the bd'ing to be sure you're covered!  Good luck :)

luvkayln:  I love the easter egg idea! :)  I'm glad to hear your kids have embraced Willie B and made him feel right at home! :)

Keyan:  Yes, it's great to have that option!  We'll see how things go :)  Have a wonderful weekend with your niece & continue to relax & heal.
Good morning everyone.

I'm cd26 today.  Feeling more and more like this is annovulatory cycle.  Any of you feel free to look at my chart.  It confuses me so I don't know what to make of it.

I am out of my anti-depressants which is part of the reason I'm in such a bad mood today.  It's just been a long week. I'm trying very hard to find some positive thoughts, but it's hard today.  On top of everything else that's gone on this week, my grandpa has now been told that he won't ever leave the hospital.  He was doing better and is out of the ICU, but he's right back up there now.  He went into liver failure yesterday and then renal failure today.  But, his kids all got to see him this week and got to say goodbye.  So now we're all hoping that he goes peacefully.  He's suffering too much.  I wrote a journal entry about all of this.  If you want to check it out, go for it.  If not, that's fine too.

My boss is leaving for the weekend in about an hour.  I'm counting down the minutes.  I'm still a little angry at him.  But like luvkayln said, at least I have my job and I know what to work on.  The only thing is that half the stuff he wants me to work on...is actually his job.  He wants me to keep on top of his personal stuff. Like this morning, he had me go through my online calendar and put in all his important dates (like his anniversary, wife's birthday, etc) and put a to-do in to order flowers, etc, so he wouldn't have to do it.  Pretty sure that's not my job.  But whatever.  And he put a comment in the evaluation that I don't "go the extra mile" here at work.  Wednesday I came into work at 8:30, and left at 8:30!  Because we had an auditor in the area and I wanted to make sure we would be okay.  He asked me to stay for a bit and make sure it all got done.  I did all that (off the clock, might I add, since he was so understanding about my medical stuff) but apparently that's not going the extra mile.  OKay okay, enough of this.  No more complaining! lol

I hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend!   For those of you getting close to your beta's / the end of your tww, good luck!  BFP's all around!  That's what we need!
BETA today @ 6 am. Results at 2:30pm........................ it was ++++++++++! At 11dpiui, my hcg level was 15. I have an appt. Sunday at 10am to check hcg and progesterone.

What do you think?
Hey everyone.  Just checking in and catching up.. well trying to catch up.   I ended up have to go to the doctor on Monday bc there was a small spot of blood on my panty liner.  Sorry if TMI.  Told DH and he freaked and made me call the doctor and they made me go in.  I didnt have any cramping or pains or anything and didnt have any other blood.  But I went in bc they said I needed to.  Everything was fine.  They did an exam... wasnt expecting that and I was really embarassed bc i didnt have my legs shaved! My doctor was laughing at me bc I told him I was sorry and promised I would have them shaved next time.  Im just glad he is fine.  Still have my appointment for the 9th of March bc he wanted to recheck to make sure everything was still ok.

Oh I also felt the baby move on Wed! It felt like I was getting flicked from the inside.  

I cant beleive William will be four next week. Time is just flying by and they are getting so big.  Ive got to find him a K4 program and its starting to stress me out.

I hope everyone is doing well.  Congrats to the BFP and SSBD to everyone else!
Congratulations!!!  That is great news!!  You are only 11dpiui so I wouldn't worry about the number.  As long as it doubles by Sunday you are fine:)  I am sure the number will double.  Enjoy your bfp!!
Rachjas Congrats!!  That is fantastic news....and your numbers are totally fine as long as they double, triple etc.

So what a roller coaster ride!  I have been put on bed rest again for at least another week.  My OBGYN did the quick scan on Tues and the baby was totally fine and he/she still is.  They booked my official 12 week ultrasound on Thursday.  Well, Wednesday night I started bleeding red again.  They found the source of the bleeding of my ultrasound and it is a subchoronial hematoma...or a blood clot between the uterus and placenta.  So we are hoping it resolves and it's own and gets smaller - which is what happens in most cases.  I go back to my OBGYN on Wednesday to see how we are doing.  Ugh!  It is very frustrating but I'm glad we finally know what it is and if I need to stay in bed for months...I will!  

So, I won't be around much because I don't have a computer in my bedroom...and my wireless doesn't reach up there.  But, I will check in in a few days.

Hope everyone is well and SSBD.  Let's get some more BFPs!
Stacey
Good Evening ladies!!

Rachjas: CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOO-HOOO!!!

Mrspace: I'm sorry about your Grandpa. I hope everything turns out for the best...

Stacey: Geez, I'm sorry you are having to go through this all the time! At least they have figured it out, and it sounds like it will resolve on it's own, so that's really good news!!!

Well today was the first day I didn't have a headache...or nausea lol!!! It was soooo nice, and on top of that I got a job!! I'm working in a chiropractor's office, and he e-mailed me this morning and asked me a few questions, I e-mailed him back but then left for the morning. When I got home, he had e-mailed me agian asking me to call him to discuss the position. I call him and he asks if I can come in for a couple of hours today so I actually started today! I worked just over 2 1/2 hours tonight, and it's nice I get paid for them :-D SOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPY!! Now, let's just get me a BFP next cycle and everything will be PERFECT!!!

Have a good night ladies :-D
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 32 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 26 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP - 21 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 13 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 8 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!!

kmcarino:  CD1
mommyin09:  CD5 (u/s 3/7)
pyar:  CD7
Arlotheslug:  CD7
dnikki:  CD8
wishandaprayer:  CD9
Mrspace: CD27
Lina: CD32

ad_06:  1dpo?
jmh2005: 3dpo
luvkayln: 3dpo
Candie: 11dpo
Shysana: 20dpo

Rachjas:  OMG!  I'm so happy for you & dh!!!  Woo-Hoo!  Your good side came through for ya ;)  When do you go back to the doc's?  Take care & congrats!!!

Stacey:  Oh, I'm so sorry about the stress & the bedrest, but it's great that you finally found the reason for the bleeding!  Thank God it's something that will most likely resolve on its own & you are in good hands with your ob! :)  Take care & know we're thinking of you!

kmcarino:  I'm sorry about AF ;(  We are just a few days apart, so let's hope this is our month!  Hang in there!!!

dnikki:  Congrats on the job!  That's awesome!  I can imagine how proud you are :)  Thank goodness you're feeling better, too!!!

Jessie:  Good for you that dh sent you straight to the doc & that all's well!!!  Your comment about the un-shaved legs is too funny.  I think we all feel like that! :)  Take care!

Keyan:  Any sign of AF?  How are you feeling?

Candie:  How are you doing?  I'm hoping your bfn was just way too early, my friend!!!  Hope you have a great weekend :)

Arlotheslug:  How's the clomid treating you now?  I hope you're doing well & enjoying your weekend :)

Luvkayln:  I hope you get some time off this weekend!  I'm sure it feels great to finally be in the tww after such a long & confusing cycle!!!  SSBD! :)

mrspace:  I agree with luvkayln.  Be thankful you have a job & one that your boss is willing to sit down & talk to you about what you can do better & what you are doing so well!  Just use it as a learning experience & be the best you can be at whatever you do ;)  Sorry about your grandpa!  I know just how difficult that is...

Well, today is Carmelo's first day at dog park!  We're excited for him & think he'll have a blast! :)  It's a beautiful day!
rachjas- Again, Congrats girl! We're all just sooo happy for you! Good luck today with your 2nd beta! :)

Stacey- Thanks for all the message! You're the best! ;) I hope you've been able to get lots of resting in this weekend, and hopefully you're able to work from home this week so you can continue to rest as much as possible! :)

Kmcarino- Aw.. I'm sorry AF showed! :( I know you weren't too hopeful for this cycle anyways, but it still su cks! Keep your chin up though! At least you're on a new cycle, and can now have new hope for it!! What are your plans for this round?

mommyin09- Thanks, I do actually have a day off... Today! ;) Next week I don't have any days off, ( b/c we open back up on Monday's starting tomorrow) but that's ok, it's money right? Sean cleaned the whole house for me before I got home on Friday, which was an amazing suprise! The only thing I need to finish up is the laundry, but I only have 1 more load so it's not bad. Did Carmelo have a good time last night? I'm glad you are having  nice enough weather to be able to take him to the park! We were doing good here in MO, until it started snowing yesterday!! I'm ready for mid-March when spring comes! I'm ready for nice weather! :) SSBD to you this cycle! ;)

Arlothslug- Haven't heard from ya in a couple days! How's everything going with the clomid? You should be finished up with it now; Are you starting to feel your follies gearing up? :) SSBD!!!

Keyan- Thanks, I think it'll be adorable too! :) I was planning on taking Kayln her spring flowers today, but there's still snow outside so I'm not sure if the timing is right for that yet! lol :) I hope AF shows soon for you, and you can get on with your next LAP! Do you feel like it's on it's way?

Candie- How are you feeling?? I must've missed your  post about your -ve HPT, I'm sorry! Hopefully it was just too early, and you'll get an awesome suprise! :) Good luck! I'm staing positve for you!! :)

Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 21 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 13 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 8 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!!
kmcarino:  BFP!!!

mommyin09:  CD6 (u/s 3/7)
pyar:  CD8
Arlotheslug:  CD8
dnikki:  CD9
wishandaprayer:  CD10
Mrspace: CD28
Lina: CD33

ad_06:  2dpo?
jmh2005: 4dpo
luvkayln: 4dpo
Candie: 12dpo
Shysana: 21dpo
kmcarino:  OMG, another BFP!  I'm so happy for you!!! =)

luvkayln:  We actually had a beautiful day yesterday!  It was 90 degrees!!!  Now it's cooling down & we're supposed to get rain tonight through Wed.  Carmelo did so well at dog park!  There's two areas, one for just little dogs & one for all dogs.  We took him in with the big dogs at first, which was a bit overwhelming for him.  They all swarmed him & he took off running!  Poor little guy!  So, we took him next door with the little guys & although he didn't play, he was at least okay with them & even approached the moms & dads.  So, we think he'll loosen up & have fun next time! :)  He's really come a long way in 2 months! :)  Enjoy your day off!
HI Everyone - -
As usual, being in front of the computer all week, makes me anti-computer on the weekend - but I thought I would check in today.  DH and I saw Slumdog Millionaire last night - it is a really awesome movie and I highly reccomend it!

So, things are moving along.  I start using the OPK on Wed.  Not sure why I have not had bloodwork, etc. yet - but when I asked the Nurse she said it was normal.  (part of me thinks that the dr may doubt that this will work - I know paranoid) - trying to relax.  

Rachjas: Congratulations!!! Awesome news!

Kmcarino:  COngratulations to you too!! Again, awesome news!  I read your mood this am!!!!

Luvkalyn:  Hey thanks for checking up on me.  I think I feel a little bit - but also trying to be a bit cautious and not get too excited!  Can't wait for the + opk!  ;-)  I am like you - READY for Spring!!!!!  It is very cold here in Western PA!  That was very sweet of your DH to clean everything up.  

Stacey:  I am sorry about all of this stress - but like Mommyin09 is thankful that you have a cause now - sending you karma while you take it easy!  

Kenyan:  How is it going?  

let me start by saying CONGRATS to the new BFP's and GOOD LUCK for those who will be doing IUI or IVF this cycle. hopefully the BFP list will continue to grow

not much is going on with me, just continueing to be very tired and now back,legs and hips are hurting ALL the time. general surgeon believes we are out of danger of having either uterus or bowels strangulate with hernia, so rest of pregnancy should be smooth sailing. will be doing the 2hr glucose tolerance test at my appt on the 11th and then i will start seeing my doctors every 2 weeks. we still havent scheduled my csection but i am sure it will be around June 5th...only 2 days before my due date. but with everything else going on i just cant go in any earlier and the week before is out of question cause my doctor wont take her earlier than 39weeks. soooo i have to deal with it.

anyhow am hoping that everything goes well and that we get TONS of BFP's soon.
here is TONS of SUPER STICKY BABYDUST covered in HONEY for all.........
***************************POOF****************************
kmcarino- Oops, I was wrong! Congrats on your BFP!! Wow, this is great we're adding 2 so quickly!! :)
I will try to get up-to-date with everyone soon. We are just sooo excited. Just got the call from the RE herself.... HCG -40, Progesterone 36. She was very happy with the numbers. I have to call my nurse in the am to schedule my next appt.
Thanks everyone!  I am happy but also just plain worried about whether my number will double and also how many I could have conceived...I am hoping for multiples.  I was hoping for four, but I doubt that will happen since the HCG is not high and also due to my prog. at only 12.2 7dpiui.  Anyway, I am still in shock.  I just can't believe it!!!  I stopped taking my Crinone Wed so I hope I did not hurt my chances of multiples.  I should not have stopped taking them.  I am taking them again even though my prog. level is fine now.  Can anyone eexplain how and why my temps would be so low if I am pregnant?  I just don't get it and I really need to understand.  Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Good Morning everyone....what a great way to start a week with 2 BFPs!!! Congrats to Rachjas and Kmcarino! .....let's get some more BFPs!!

Luvkayln: I think you are right, and should wait until the snow goes away, so that it won't damage the flowers. Yeah I think AF is on its way, just taking her time...I am cd29 today, so she is not really late yet, I was hoping she would show on the weekend, but she didn't.

Mommyin09: Ohhh poor Carmelo, seeing so many big dogs around him, I am glad you went to other park, I am sure next time he will have more fun.

Candie: How are you? How was your weekend?

Arlotheslug: Can't wait until you get that +opk!! My friend stay positive and think positive, you will get a +opk really soon!! ...then a BFP will follow...beleive it.

Stacey: don't worry about us here, you stay in bed and rest, I am glad that there is a cause, now I am praying it does resolve and the rest of your pregnancy goes by uneventful.

Dnikki: Congrats on your new job!
Mommyin09 ~  Today is 3-4dpo.. I was just figuring that I would be 4 dpo, since my RE said that I O on the same day as my 1st surge. So it is somewhere around there. lol

Congrats to the new BFP's!!
congrats to all the BFP's way to start March off.  I hope many more are to join.

sorry i have been MIA, i am just trying to get a hold of this whole shcedule of feeding and sleeping etc.  Jaedyn is a great sleeper though and sleeps 4-4 1/2 hours straight during the night, wakes up for a bottle and goes back to sleep again, so i am lucky in that department but it is still very tiring.  I am going to take more pics this week of him.  OMG he will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

as for me, i am  feeling better, my c-section incision only randomly hurts every once in a while.  it is odd because it is a strange pain.  but good news is ladies, any of you that might need one, the incision line is only about 5-6 inches, very small and so thin.  i was thinking that it is huge since on all the baby shows it looks really big.
Good morning everyone.

cd29 today.  No O  yet, as far as I can tell.  It was a very long weekend here.  Crazy amounts of snow and ice.  No new news on anything else as of right now.

I actually got some housework done yesterday.  Which was nice.  I have a lot more to do, but it's getting there.

I hope that everyone is doing well.  Congrats to all those with BFPs this month. It looks like it's going to be a great month!  
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 21 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 13 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 8 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!!
kmcarino:  BFP!!!

mommyin09:  CD7 (u/s 3/7)
pyar:  CD9
Arlotheslug:  CD9
dnikki:  CD10
wishandaprayer:  CD11
Mrspace: CD29
Lina: CD34

ad_06:  3-4dpo
jmh2005: 5dpo
luvkayln: 5dpo
Candie: 13dpo
Shysana: 22dpo
kmcarino:  Looking at your chart, it looks like you probably implanted around 14dpo when your temp dipped & you had spotting.  Your temps aren't super low, so just watch them the next few days.  Maybe that's why your number was lower than you wanted to see, too, because you implanted so close to your blood test?  Just a thought :)  Don't worry too much about your temps now!  Enjoy your BFP! :)

Keyan:  He definitely had more fun with the little guys :)  We think he'll loosen up & have a good time the more he goes!  Come on, AF!!!

Candie:  How are you doing?
Holy cow!!  2BFP's!!!  :)  
Congratulations rachjas and kmcarino!!!  I am so happy for you both.  Praying you have a very happy and healthy journey ahead.

I can only stop in for a minute, but wanted to let you all know that AF showed up for me late on Friday.  :(  So sorry I didn't get a chance to update you over the weekend.  Thank you all so much for your support and your notes.

I'll be back later to catch up on everyone...
Hey Ladies :-)

2 BFP's???!!!! That's awesome!! Congrats rachjas and kmcarino!!! Happy and healthy 9 months :-D

I worked for a few hours todya, but I have a pure romance party to go to tonight that I am doing chair massages at, so I'm hoping all the women there will get a massage lol...

The BCP's aren't affecting me as much anymore, but I seem to have much more abdominal pain on the pill than when I'm off of it. Hmmm that's probably why I went off of them in the first place - I was taking them to help deal with endo pain (and to prevent p/g). Oh well, 2 weeks left on the darn things. Hopefully af will show up first thing when I'm done with the active pills. Then on to injectables!!! Still kind of nervous about those. I don't want a ton of cysts and have to go back on BCP's again....

Well ladies, have a good day and I'll try to check in again later :-D
OMG thank U Lord for the all BFP's in this holy month!!!:)
CONGRATULATIONS Rachjas & Kmcarino, wish you a safe and healthy 9 months journey! God bless fourth of U - 2X2 :)
I hope & wish many more of us are to join BFP road:) .....

I'm very sorry that I have been MIA, but I really was first so busy last month & it was hard for me to sit down & write a few words, than I became sick:(. I was thinking & missing my med help friends every day!  

I felt beaten :( Taking care for my Dad, love him to much I can't see him suffer, but  thanx to Lord he is feeling good now, his blood sugar is still high but we are alerted & I visit twice a week his endocrinologist. I became sick from 02/10 so this Valentine & our Anniversary 25/02 has been neglected by me, being sick:( I'm feeling better now but I'm still recovering & I don't have my energy that I need the most.
How can I relax & feel well when I need to do to many things and pass to many stresses?!?

My Dad gave his car to me so now we have 2  big limousines at our home "Mercedes" from my dad & "Audi" - my first love! & my little turtle car called FIAT Topolino - it is very small car, & I can park it wherever I want plus I don't pay parking for it:-)

I was also searching for job and been in 2 job interviews so far so I'm now waiting feedback news, and have to go to 1 more interview in the next 2 weeks!
I can't believe what is happening to me I'm searching for the job for the last 7 months & now I have opportunity to choose between 3 jobs, but which one is the proper one??? I can't decide which is the best one for me, I like three of them:) ?! God help me!

Mammyin 09 - thank U for your wishes, I doing better I think! BTW we are cycle bodies this month I'm CD7 as well:) I'm a little upset from my Gyn. he didn't respond to me when I was trying to reach him on CD1. So I have not try to call him and write an message to him again. My DH things that we should try to see another Doc. but I'm not prepared since I'm visiting this one for 4 years I'm not comfortable visiting another one, my Gyn is very professional in this field (he is Gyn, OB & RE) & he is very known in my country, & U know I pay for every visit that I go since I go to the private hospital. So we will try naturally this month again. Hugs 2 U!:)  

Keyan - thank U very much for you notes & wishes. I'm doing better thanks to Lord. I feel tired still but I am recovering slowly:) God bless U dear! Hugs:)

LuvKaylin - thank U also for your notes & wishes. God bless U to! Hugs:)

Have a nice day ladies. Hugs to all of U!
I'll try to write back tomorrow. I'm tired & I'm going to rest.
Lina

P.S. Sorry if my post is to long but I wanted to share my story with U all.
LinaG - It's so good to hear from you!  I've been thinking about you too and hoping you were OK.  I'm sorry to hear you were sick.  Hope you're feeling better now, and I hope your dad is going to have a full recovery.  That's terrible that your doctor didn't return your call.  I can see why DH wants you to find someone new, but if you feel you need to stay with him, then just make sure he takes good care of you.  Good luck with the job search.

Keyan - My weekend was OK, how about you?  Didn't do anything too exciting.  Hope your was good.  Thanks for your note.  I know, wouldn't it be great if I could just send AF your way this once!  I'm definitely sick of her.

Arlotheslug - Thanks for the note.  I know what you mean, I get home and don't feel like getting back on the computer either.  PLEASE don't be paranoid.  I know, that's easy to say, but I'm sure the Clomid will work just like it did before.  Wouldn't it be great if we could just have our own u/s machine so that we could check on those follies everyday!  Hang in there my dear.  We're all praying for you, so I'm sure God will hear us.

mommyin09 - Oh wow, 90 degrees!  I am so jealous!  We are going into the single digits tonight.  I'm so happy that Carmello was able to have some fun with the other dogs.  I'm sure the more you go, the better he'll do.  You can add me cd4 today.  Looks like we'll be close to each other this cycle!  

luvkayln - Thanks for the kind words.  It sounds like you had a good weekend.  So sweet of Sean to do all the cleaning for you.  We're so lucky to have guys that will help us out around the house.  How are you doing?  Hopefully this 2ww will end happily for you.

dnikki - That's great that the bcp aren't making you quite so sick anymore.  I hope you get done with them quickly and can move onto the next phase!  Have fun at the party!

mrspace - Hope you O soon!  I got caught up on a lot of housework this weekend too, it makes me feel so much better.
Thank you everyone!  I am glad I have you to share my concerns with and my ttc journey in general.  Thanks for your encouraging words.  I am worried but looking forward to my test tomorrow to know either way.  I still think the cysts could be giving me a false positive.  
Mommin09- That would be great if you were right about the implantation on 14dpiui but I thought that was too late for implantation to occur.  Also, I thought I had an implantation dip on 5dpiui.  It would be great if there were multiples.  I hope the number doubles but I just don't feel pregnant.  I haven't had anymore spotting though so that is good.

Good luck to everyone!
Lina:  Good to hear from you, Stranger! :)  I'm sorry you've been sick & going through so much, but glad you're feeling better!  As far as your doctor, I understand not wanting to switch to someone new, but I agree with Candie.  Make sure you are taken care of!  That's great that we're true cycle buddies :)  We're trying natural again too.  Good luck to us both & best wishes in your job search!

Candie:  I'm so sorry about AF ;(  I will update you on our list tomorrow... ugh!

kmcarino:  I mentioned the implantation dip because you had a dip & spotting & then a bfp??? Stay positive & best wishes tomorrow! :)

dnikki:  I'm glad you're feeling better & I hope you had fun tonight! :)
Good Morning....I am still waiting for AF ;o(

LinaG: I am glad to hear from you and that you and your dad are feeling better. Like Candie said, be sure your doc does take good care of you! good luck on your natural cycle!

Luvkayln: Hey my friend. How are you? I saw your other post, you are a brave woman just considering doing that, don't know if I would be able to. Hope someone can give you more info about it so that you can move foward with your plans.

Mommyin09: yeah I also think Carmelo will get in to the idea of playing with other dogs and having fun. You and DH are the best thing that happend to him. You guys are taking good care of him. BTW Baribie did go and didn't cry!!! I was next to her.. Woo hoo!! I was so happy to see her not cry!

Candie: Hey my friend, yes it would be good if you could just send her my way! My weekend was nice, busy but nice....practicing babysitting our niece.

Arlotheslug : Thinking of you! pryaing those little pills are doing their job!

Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 21 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 13 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 8 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!!
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (beta today!)

Candie:  CD5
Lina:  CD8
mommyin09:  CD8 (u/s 3/7)
pyar:  CD10
Arlotheslug:  CD10
dnikki:  CD11
wishandaprayer:  CD12
Mrspace: CD30

ad_06:  4-5dpo
jmh2005: 6dpo
luvkayln: 6dpo
Shysana: 23dpo
Keyan: Yes, I agree!  We took him for his walk last night & he met a new friend ;)  He was still shy, but wasn't scared & actually approached him.  Of course we were proud.  Yay for Barbie!  That's awesome & I'm sure you felt so relieved!

kmcarino:  Good luck today!!!

Shysana:  What's new with you?  When is your HSG?
Hi everyone
Happy Tuesday. Other than driving DH crazy with my paranoia that nothing is working
;-) , things are aok . . .

Candie:  Thank you so much for your kind words.  You should have seen me this am - so cold and I was wearing 4 layers!!!!  I take the train into work . . . .

kmcarino:  Good luck today!!!

Kenyan:  we need to use the AF cheer for you . . . ;-)  

Mommyin09:  It has been a while and we are again cycle buddies . . . here is hoping for another little friend for Carmelo!

Lina:  It is good to hear from you.  I am very sorry, you are having such a hard time . . . but it sounds like you have a good plan to move forward.  I know what you mean about being loyal to your DR - but Mommyin09 and Candie are right - you need to be treated well.  I don't care how "good" the Dr. is - I have walked away for poor bedside manner.  You are the customer!!!

Luvkayln:  How are you?  I think I missed your other post . . . I hope things have calmed a bit for you work wise . . .

Dnikki: congratulations on the new job - AWESOME news!!!

Happy Tuesday - Have to go ask my boss a question!!
Hey ladies!!!

Arlo: Keeping my fingers crossed that clomid is working...How are you feeling?

Everyone: Thanks for all the congrats on the job! It's not bad - he sure does under pay all of us massage therapists though - greedy ba st ard lol!! My schedule is pretty good though so I can't complain to much after all it is a job.
These BCP's are giving me some really **** py abdominal pains!! I don't understand it, but whatever I guess. As long as it gets rid of my cyst.
We got our female dog spayed today **JUMPS FOR JOY** so that obviously means no more puppies ***YAY*** - I'm excited about that, can't you tell lol!!! We've gone through two litters and that was a total of 21 pups... All for me to take care of - some help with DH... But I've gotta go, I need to go pick of DS from the sitters, he should be done with his nap. Oh, and I've got some family drama going on... try to fill ya'll in later :-D
Thank U very for your warm welcome, wishes and comments about me Candie Mamushko, Keyan, Arlotheslug!
I start thinking too that I need to find someone else to take care of me & my DH, someone who is not so busy and wanted Doc. in my country, even that he was recommended to me! I need to move forward...!!!

I have wonderful news today & I'm very happy, my very good friend which I know since I'm born, she was my neighbor got pregnant with second child. God bless her too!:) I love her very much!!! She deserve this one more than anything!!! :)
I feel very sad & sorry for her because she lost her wonderful sister & I lost my wonderful friend 3 years ago from leaver cancer :( her name was Natasha & she just turn 27 years old & left us alone :( REST IN PEACE!!! she left her 4 year son Luka - I love him a lot!!! he is angel & he looks like her:) she was so beautiful!!!

I also got an e-mail 4 hours ago to go to the job interview on Thursday. WOW :)

I wish U a good night.
Hugs to all,
SSBD
Lina

I am sorry that I couldn't get online until now, but I have good news.  My number went from 137 on Sunday to 374 so that is mroe than double!!  Also, my progesterone which was still 12.2 on Sunday is now over 20.  My bbt went up today so now I know why.  I really hope there are at least three in there!  I am truly surprised that everything seems to be fine.  I can not get overly excited though until I know whether I can keep the baby(ies) which I won't know until I find out if they have the disorder or not which will be a while but I should find out how many there are on March 16th.  I go in again Thurs. or Fri for a third beta.