Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Women of Strength!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 32 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 26 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP - 21 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 13 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 8 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!!
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (beta today!)

Guesito: Waiting for AF, getting ready for FET
Keyan:  Waiting for AF, getting ready to start Lupron

Candie:  CD5
Lina:  CD8
mommyin09:  CD8 (u/s 3/7)
pyar:  CD10
Arlotheslug:  CD10
dnikki:  CD11
wishandaprayer:  CD12
Mrspace: CD30

ad_06:  4-5dpo
jmh2005: 6dpo
luvkayln: 6dpo
Shysana: 23dpo
*************************************************

Lina:  Good luck on the job interview!  How exciting :)  And congrats to your pregnant friend!  That's great news.  I love the name Luka!!!

kmcarino:  I'm happy to hear your results have more than doubled! I'm sure you're relieved :)  Congrats & take care!!!

rachjas:  When do you have another appt?
Mamushko - Thank you very much for the new threat, U are awesome person! Thank you also for your wishes too moja draga i mila drugarice!:) I also like the name Luka:) and love my dearest friend (RIP) little boy very much!:)

Kmcarino - Congratulations from my heart 2 U & DH!:) Take care & be happy in this 9 month journey! :) God bless U!
Good Morning....I think AF show her ugly face YAY!! but don't know for sure if it is her or not...I started spotting yesterday afternoon and that is about it...just some spotting, still not in full force, which is not normal for me, but I guess that is normal after a LAP and D&C...not sure, I will call my doc tomorrow and see if I can come in for the Lupron.

LinaG: I am really happy for your pregnant friend. YAY! for her, hopefuly you will soon join her in the pregnancy journey!! Good luck tomorrow at the interview.

Mommyin09: Thanks for the new thread! How are you feeling this morning, a little sore?

Kmcarino: I am really happy the #s are so great. Congrats.

Dnikki: yeah sometimes is not fair what we get paid for, but like you said is a job. Congrats!

Luvkayln: Just one more week to go! How are you doing?

Arlotheslug: I think the cheer did its job ;o) thanks! ....

Kenyan:  Yippie!  (I never thought I would cheer like this . .. ) - I am glad you can start the Lupron shots!  

Lina:  Congratulations to your friend - you will be there soon.

Kmcarino:  Congrats on the awesome numbers . . . .

Mommyin09: thanks for the new thread!  

Happy Wednesday to all!  
Good morning everyone.   I'm cd31 today.  Still no sign of AF or O.  I'm not really sure which one I should look for at this point.  I've been watching my chart, but it's all confusing to me this month.  Anyone who'd like to take a look and give me some advice, feel free.

I'm in a pretty positive mood today.  I am feeling kind of sick this morning, but that's okay.  My tummy's just bothering me.  I have a few projects to work on here at work today, which will help keep me busy.

My grandpa is doing better, ish.  They want to send him home to die basically, which is stupid.  So my aunts and uncles are trying to pull together and put him into a nursing home since the hospital won't keep him.  The problem is that he is in liver and renal failure.  They have put him on dialysis, but want to send him home.  He can barely eat and have enough oxygen to breathe, so he can't walk or go to the bathroom by himself or anything. But they expect my grandma (who is maybe 100lbs, has osteoperosis, among other health issues herself) to take care of him.  It's crazy.  So I'm praying that we get something figured out.  We all wish we could just move down there and take care of him, but it's just not feesable right now.  Please keep him in your prayers.

We have no new news on the house yet. We should find out by the end of this week so please please keep your fingers crossed.  If we get the house, DH is going to take a special job where he works.  They have a "sister school" in Wyoming that is struggling.  They are having a hard time controlling their kids.  So they keep asking DH to go help them for a MONTH or more at a time.  Well, after we get moved, he's going to take it.  We're on a break from TTC so it's good timing.  But the real reason is the money.  He'll get paid the same wages, but he'll be getting garaunteed overtime, and a $2000 bonus just for going.  So the money would come in nice.  So he wants to take it.  I'm not excited about him being gone for a month.  But I dealt with him being deployed for 9 months, twice.  So I think I can handle one little month.  Ha ha.  

mommyin09- Thanks for the new thread!  Good luck on your ultrasound Saturday.  I hope you have lots of perfect follies!  My fingers are most definately crossed for you!

kmcarino- Congrats on the BFP and the rising numbers!  I'm so happy for you!

rachjas- Congrats on the BFP!

stacey- How are you doing hun?  How's the little bean? I hope you're both doing very well.

nikki- Girl I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages!  I miss you!

luvkayln-  Yay!  You're half way through the tww!  Time for a party dance.  I hope everything is going well.  Did you guys get crazy snow this weekend?  This whole area was supposed to get light flurries, maybe an inch or two this weekend.  We got 6 inches!  Ah crazy.

keyan- How are you doing? We're getting ready to switch doctors and we're hoping to have a Lap done soon.  I'm a little nervous.   I hope all is going well with you!

Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 21 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 13 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 8 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!!
kmcarino:  BFP!!!

Candie:  CD6
Lina:  CD9
mommyin09:  CD9 (u/s 3/7)
pyar:  CD11
Arlotheslug:  CD11
dnikki:  CD12
wishandaprayer:  CD13
Mrspace: CD31

ad_06:  5-6dpo
jmh2005: 7dpo
luvkayln: 7dpo
Shysana: 24dpo

Keyan:  Yay for the AF cheer & thanks to Arlotheslug :-)  Hopefully AF's here by the weekeend so you can start your shots soon!  Yes, a little sore.  Mostly my abs, but I feel great! :)

Arlotheslug:  Hey, thanks for the note on our prior thread about a new friend for Carmelo :)  His name is Chester & he's actually going for his test today to become a service dog.  He was very sweet, so good luck to him! :)  I was trying to remember, do you have RA?  I was curious what you do to alleviate your pain.  I have lots of issues related to TMJ problems & just started Pilates last night.  That's why Keyan asked if I was sore.  Anyway, I loved it & would recommend it.  I'm planning to go 3 times per week.  I'm thinking maybe if our bodies are stressed out & out of whack, that could be a contributing factor to not conceiving.  What do you think?  I'm also trying a spinning (cycling) class tonight! :)  How are you doing with the clomid?

Lina:  Thank you! :)

Thank you everyone for sharing in my happiness at the number more than doubling.  All I can do now is hope for the best.  I go in Friday morning for my third beta and then probably will have an u/s on March 16th to see how many there are.

Good luck to those of you in the tww and to those of you around ovulation time!!
Morning Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA but I got real sick and had bronchitus (bronchitis) and an asthma attack all at the same time  but am getting better.  Still no AF but I do have my HSG scheduled for next tuesday and my Dr will give me provera again if AF dsnt show up by then. So Mommyin09 if you can change me to waiting on AF I wld appreciate it.

Congrats Kmcarino and rachjas!!!!!!  I am so happy for you both!!!
I do have RA and you are correct Pillates, Yoga, etc is very good for me.  I try to stay active - with minimal weights - I can' do push ups (darn) b/c my wrists are in bad shape due to the arthritis . . . . I am glad I have a legit excuse in boot camp to not have to do pushups, mountain climers, etc . . . darn.

I am on several prescription drugs for the RA, but I also take some supplements which have been shown to work.  You may want to try Fish Oil Supplements (at least 1200 mg 2x a day).  It has been shown to work quite well - diet also works. . . .

Thanks for checking up on me.  (I am trying not to talk about the clomid for fear it is not working and to let it go -- I keep breaking down, but then again that may be the clomid WORKING!!!! - Very emotional right now! . . .  

Give Carmello a hug for me.
mommyin09- My next appt. is 3/13. I am going in for an early ultrasound. My RE is going out of the town that week after. She wants to make sure everything is where it should be. At that appt., I will be 5w4d. We should be able to see at the least a gestational sac, correct?

luvkaylan- Your tww is flying by.. well, I am sure it doesn't seem like it to you! :)

kmcarino- I am soooo happy for you! Your numbers are looking great. When you feel comfortable you should join us in the Nov. 09 forum.  As couple of us are they already. We are all hoping for sticky babies!

All- Thank you all sooo much for you well wishes. So far, so good. I just wish they would have checked my beta once more :(. But nurse said that mored than doubled so it wasn't needed. I just pray that everything is where it should be at my appt. Right now, I am extremely exhausted. I have had a little nausea off and on, but not much.. really, just a little heartburn/indigestion.. with burping (sorry tmi).
Sure, I would liek to join that forum also.  Do I just search forums to find it or is it a thread you are talking about?  My u/s will be the 16th I think so hopefully we will both get good news:)
kmcarino- Here's a link! http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/342 When you get there click watch forum that way it will be on your homepage.
Hi everybody i'm back thanks for the well wishes the funeralwas really lovely and a great send off for my aunt it was a hectic time but i feel much better knowing she is at peace now wow there's so much to catch up on congratulations on the bfp's rachjas and kmcarino a happy and relaxing 9 months to you both well i'm back on track and getting ready to go ahead with the ivf i'm due on 26thish march so not long now anyone else looking ahead to ivf hopefully none of us will need it how amazing if we have some more bfp's
Happy Thursday

AF did show in full force yesterday, so tomorrow I will go in for the Lupron shot.

ShySana: Good luck tuesday with the HSG, hope you are feeling better.

Arlotheslug: yes! keep your mind or try to keep it away from thinking negatives thoughts about the pills, I am praying they do their job and we soon are celebrating your BFP....any news from the agency?

Mommyin09: Hey! Hope today you are feeling even better. who is CHester? I think I miss something! ;o)

Luvkayln and Candie: Miss you both! Hope you are doing good..enjoying the week.

Stacey: Hope to hear good news from you soon.

MrSpace: I am glad your grandpa is doing better. I know you are looking foward for the new doc and the LAP, don't worry to much about it, If you think that is what you need, the results will be worth all the worries, when will you go in for the appt?

Dnikki: Hope you are doing great at your new job!

Rachjas and Kmcarino: I am glad all is going well with your little bean (s)!

LinaG: let us know how the interview goes.
Good morning everyone!  I'm cd32 right now.  Still no sign of AF or O.  My temps are jumping all over the place, so who knows what's going on.  

I am doing just fine here!  No big news as of yet.  I'm hoping to hear something on the house today.  By tomorrow at the latest is what they told us.  So we'll see.  Please keep your fingers crossed for us.

Right now, I am working on some crochet projects.  DH and I's best friends are getting ready to have a baby in May so I'm making her lots of stuff!  Her baby shower is in a few weeks so I'm trying to get it all finished.

keyan- We were going to make an appointment with the new doctor this month, and hopefully have the surgery this summer.  But you know that sometimes life can be a little hectic.  So depending on how everything goes over the next week or two, we may wait until April to have the consultation with the new doctor.  We are really enjoying the time off from ttc, so it's nice.  And I mean, technically we're still trying.  I'm sure you know what I mean.  I don't think any of us really STOP ttc completely.  

shysana- Good luck with your HSG.   Hopefully you get good results and that it fixes it all for you!

Keyan - Hey there!  Sorry, I missed you too.  Kind of lost track of time the past 2 days.  Yay that AF showed for you!  Now you can get your shot and move on with things.  Hope these next few months fly by for you.

mommyin09 - I must have missed your post on the other thread about Carmelo.  So he made a friend?  That is wonderful! It sounds like he's really enjoying his life and making a lot of progress.  He must really love his new mommy and daddy.  :)  Hopefully the exercise helps your body feel better and be even more ready for TTC!  I've been trying to do more lately too.  Now that the weather is slowly starting to get better, we've been going on a few walks a week, plus I have a dance video I can do at home too.  I think it really does make a difference.

Arlotheslug - It seems like you are in great spirits!  I'm praying extra hard that you get a +OPK soon and get to have your IUI.  Maybe as soon as next week?  That would be wonderful!  Hey, did you see it's going to be in the 60's over the weekend?  And the sun is shining today.  I am so excited!  Come on Spring!!!  :)

pyar - Glad to have you back.  I'm sure it was very difficult, but there does come a point sometimes where you just don't want to see someone you love suffer anymore.  Good luck with the iVF process.  It will be here before you know it!

rachjas & kmcarino - Congratulations!!!  I know, I've said it before, but I can't help it!  I'm so happy for you both and it's so good to hear that you are both doing so well.  Before long, you'll be hearing the heartbeat and seeing your first pictures of the little one.  So much to look forward to!  :)

Shysana - Glad to hear you're starting to feel a little better.  Good luck with your HSG.  Other than some cramping (and feeling a little violated!) it's really not so bad.  Just remember to take some advil before you go.  Hopefully everything will look great and you'll be on your way to a BFP soon!

mrspace - So so sorry to hear about your grandpa.  It's just so hard when they get to that point where they are just not the same person that they were.  We've been there before, so my heart goes out to you.  I looked at your chart and you're right, it is confusing!  Your temps look really low, almost like you haven't O'd yet.  How long are your cycles typically?  I'm almost thinking it could be an annovlatory cycle, but I'm not sure.  Hopefully it straightens itself out soon!

LinaG - That is great news that your friend is pregnant!  It's always good when we can share in someone else's joy.  I have a dear friend that is pregnant now too and we get together for dinner and she tells me all about her pregnancy and shows me ultrasound pictures.  She had a hard time conceiving too, so it's great to see her so happy.  I'm sorry about your other friend.  Cancer is such an awful disease.  We've had a few people in our family die from it and it's terrible.  Especially for someone so young like your friend.  Sounds like you all still look after her son, which is so sweet.  Good luck at your job interview!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 22 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 13 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 9 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s 3/13)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (beta tomorrow)

Shysana: Waiting for AF (HSG 3/10)

Keyan:  CD2, starting Lupron tomorrow
Candie:  CD7
Lina:  CD10
mommyin09:  CD10 (u/s 3/7)
pyar:  CD12
Arlotheslug:  CD12
dnikki:  CD13
wishandaprayer:  CD14
Mrspace: CD32

ad_06:  6-7dpo
jmh2005: 8dpo
luvkayln: 8dpo
rachjas:  Good for you that you're getting an early u/s!  It would be too hard to wait till your doc gets back in town!!!  Have you told your family yet or will you wait?

mrspace:  Good luck with the house!!! :)  I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with the baby clothes!  That's a very sweet & heartfelt gift.

Shysana:  Good luck with your HSG.  I hope you get the all-clear or at least get some info that you can work with!  Don't forget Ibuprofen beforehand.  Let's hope AF shows so you don't have to go the Provera route again!  

Arlotheslug:  I can understand not wanting to talk about the clomid!  I won't ask again, but I bet it is messing with your emotions.  It is known to do that ;)  Thanks for the tips!  I do take a fish oil supp, but I'm not sure the dosage & I only take it once a day.  I'll have to take a look & maybe increase it.  So, I started Pilates on Tuesday & could already feel a difference that night.  It was amazing!  So, my plan is to go Tues, Thurs & once on the weekend.  Then I started a spinning (cycling) class last night & OMG, it kicked my ***!!!  But I loved it, so I'm gonna try to do that each Wed. night.  You're right, staying active is the key :)  Oh, I also started drinking lots of green tea & taking green tea pills twice/day.  I'm bringing a thrermos of tea to work with me & drinking it throughout the day.  I'm very inspired by your boot camp class!  I think that is just amazing :)

Keyan:  I'm so glad AF showed for you!  I'm sure it's a relief, especially having no idea when to expect her! :)  That's great that you can start your Lupron shots tomorrow.  Chester is a dog we met on Carmelo's walk on Monday.  He was being trained to be a service dog & had his test yesterday.  I'm sure he did great because he was so sweet & gentle with Carmelo.  Last night was another story, two great danes walked out of a neighbor's house & swarmed my little guy!  They were friendly, but it was way too overwhelming for Carmelo to be surrounded by two horses!!! ;)  It's good for him to get lots of exposure & he was fine afterwards!

Candie:  See my note to Keyan re: Carmelo :)  That's great that you're getting some exercise!  Going for a walk is one of my favorites!  It's a great time to get out & exercise, while spending time with dh & your pup!  I usually tell dh to walk at his normal pace & so it's a workout for me to keep up.  Any plans for the weekend?

pyar:  Welcome back!  I'm sorry for all you've gone through with the passing of your dear aunt, but I'm glad you feel comforted knowing she is at peace ;)  When you mentioned you're due on the 26th, did you mean AF or is that when you'll start the IVF process?

Lina:  Best of luck with your interview today!!!

kmcarino:  Wow, a third beta tomorrow!  That's great :)
Candie- Well, my cycles have typically beend 35 day cycles.  And I O on cd20.  I'm cd32 right now.  So if I had O'd on my normal day I would be 12dpo right now.  But I'm almost positive that I didn't.  And my temps are very low.  So I think it's annovulatory cycle, too.  But we'll see.  If AF doesn't show or if I don't O in the next week-ish, I will probably take a pg test or go see the new doctor at that point.  We'll just have to see.

Well, three more hours of work before I get to go home.  I'm really tired today.  As my granny puts it:  I'm just plum tuckered out.  But that's okay.  I need to finish laundry when I get home.  I'm hoping we get a call about the house soon!
Hi my dear friends:)

I just came home, it was very busy day for me LOL. I got up early to go check my blood and urine. I'm still sick definitely, my white blood cells are high so I need after 10 days to check my blood again, & results from urine will be ready on Monday or Tuesday. I hope that I don't have any bacteria!!! But I'll be OK soon:)
After that I went to see my dad & had a coffee & chat with him:)

At 6 p.m. (my time) I had a wonderful time during my job interview, I like the working place, atmosphere & people there already:) & I hope that I'm the one LOL:) I have apply for job position Project Coordinator and since I have experience, skills & knowledge they said they like & appreciate my working experience, knowledge & skills.:) Tomorrow I'm invited from them to visit the bilingual school in one village in another town near my town, that they have establish and which one I'll need to coordinate:) So I agree of course to join them travel & visit the bilingual integrated school, to get more informations, to see conditions and to see my perception of it. :) Please Lord help me find a job.  

Mamushko - thank you very much for everything big sis!:) Hugs

Candie - Thank U very much for your words they mean a lot to me!:) I'm glad that your friend is blessed by God too:) I'm very happy when others are happy & I'm sad when others are sad. I love people very much & I love when they are happy & wish people to be happy too. We are guests in this world & we should celebrate the every day life since we are in God hands. Hugs 2 U!:)

Keyan - Thank u very much dear. I'm happy & will be happy if I get this job!:) LOL Hugs

Arlotheslug - Thank U very much I wish U & all ladies here BFP:) Hugs

Ladies have a good day & good night from me!
SSBD,
Lina
arlotheslug- the meds can make you very emotional.  i remember when i had to take the progesterone, i was a moody beast.  it made me so tired and cranky.  so maybe those emotion are them working.  

rachjas- beign exhausted is a great sign in early pregnancy.  that i swear is the time that you are the most exhausted because your body is working so hard and you dont even know it because there is nothing to show yet, but once your belly grows to max capacity, you will see why you are so exhausted right now.  if you are really worried, you can probably convince your nurse to do another test.  they try to usually do anything to ease the pregnant womans mind. i convinced my RE to let me stay at his office for an additional 2 weeks and have another US because i was having anxiety of switching back to my OB just for fear of another MC since i had 2 of them when i was at my OBs office from the beginning.

mommyin09- wow spinning is tough.  i love step class.  i love learning the routine and dancing but not dancing.  i might need to join another step class and try to lose the extra tire above my c-section incision line.  i am alreayd freaking out about my belly and i have only had 3 weeks of recovery time.
Hi my friends,

I've been staying up to date but not posting since I don't have a lot of time out of bed during the day!  I cannot wait until I can get back to a normal routine.  I think being in bed makes me feel worse...so lethargic!  The bleeding is almost gone...for the past few days it has been hardly anything so hopefully it is coming to an end...for real this time!  I had an appt with my OBGYN on Wed and she said I have a 3cm x 3cm blood clot on the placenta.  It is not a threat to the baby...only if it grows really big.  She is not too worried but I do need to be on bed rest until the bleeding completely stops for 7 days.  The clot should shrink so my next ultrasound is on Monday morning.  Fingers crossed!  The only positive thing out of all of this is that I have had so many ultrasounds!  I love seeing my little guy/gal so often.  It is really the only thing that eases my mind about this whole thing.  And of course lots and lots of cuddle time in bed with my furry Honey.  

Mommyin09 - You are getting close to O time!  Good luck with your u/s on Saturday.  You know you have a nice b-ball follie in there just waiting.  And good for you with all your excercise.  Sounds like you and Carmelo are going to be in tip top shape!

Arlotheslug - You are so close too!  I may have missed it in a previous post but did you have an u/s are are you having one soon??  I am just sending you all my positive thoughts for your IUI!!  And I am sure everything is working.  Just try to relax and let "nature" take it's course :)

Mrspace - I keep waiting for good news on your house!  Hopefully you will hear soon.  And sorry about the O confusion.  Annovulatory cycles can be so annoying.  Hopefully af shows soon for you and you can get on with the next!

Rachjas - Yes, definitely being tired is an early sign.  Hopefully you will be lucky like me and avoid any sickness!  I still have some nausea but nothing compared to what some people go through.  Ironically, I am not tired any more because I am in the second trimester, but now I am on bed rest!!!  Ahhhh!  Good luck with your u/s next week!  You will feel instantly reassured when you see that little heartbeat flicker.

Candie - Glad you are starting to enjoy some of the nice weather.  I can't wait to be able to walk Honey again.  I have had a dog walker come in every day since I can't walk her during the day - and she needs her walk!  I think she is so used to me being in bed, and I don't think she minds!

Well, back to bed for me.  SSBD to all of you and I will be checking in again soon.
Stacey
stacey- oh bed rest is awful.  i was lucky and was only put on bedt rest for 4 days at the end of my pregnancy just to get my blood pressure down.  but thank god the clot is not harmful to the baby.  
Hey everyone...I skimmed the posts but will catch up later. I'm soooo tired!!!
Today I got out of the shower and I started my freaking period!! I'm a week and a half into my BCP's!!! I HATE THEM LOL!! I called the RE's office and she said it was okay and to finish my pack - so yay, I'll have another period in two weeks! This cyst better be gone by then!
But, I am dog tired...I'm going to go to bed already lol... Catch up tomorrow hopefully!!
I am just checking in.  I'm sorry I haven't been on much in the last few days.  I am so tired!  Also, the computer is in my mom's room so until I move into my own house I can't always use it when I want to.  I am praying for everyone to get their bfps very soon!!  Good luck to everyone!!
Good Morning all and HAPPY FRIDAY!

Stacey: I can't wait for you to tell us that the bleeding has stopped FOR REAL!! I am very happy you are doing better every day!!

Dnikki: AGGrrr sorry about AF ;o(       hopefuly they do their magic on the cysts

LinaG: I hope you get all better really soon. I am very happy you like the prospective new job environment! You are right about celebrating every moment we have in this life, especially with our love ones!

Mommyin09: will you know how Chester did on his test? It does sound like Chester is just the friend Carmelo needs. I am happy for him..... I am very happy that AF did show, I told Angel that I think I am lucky, because no matter what AF does show when she is suppose to show, which makes me trust that my Ovaries are working properly and on time...I HOPE.... Please can you move me back to the "on hold/waiting" part of the list, since there will be no more AF until I am off the lupron and the CD would be over 100 days if we keep count ;o)....Good luck tomorrow on your u/s! I hope you get to see atleast one beautiful follie!

Candie: I hope you do get warm weather for this weekend and are able to enjoy some outside activities with Nittany and Dh!

MrSpace: I agree, we never really stop TTC...you do sound more relax about your cycles which is good....and like you said wait a couples of weeks and then decide to ck on the new doctor. Hope to hear good news about the house soon!

Hey girls! :) Sorry I've been mia for a few days! Nothing new going on here... besides the fact that I've been cramping for 3 days and I could swear that AF is going to show at any minute!!! I wish it would already, if it's going to play these games! Let's just get it over with...!
dnikki- Wow, that's strange! Maybe you should ask them to do an u/s now to see if the cysts are gone, and if they are then you can start your meds sooner than you thought! If not, then like you said, you'll have another period in 2 weeks, and it'll surely be gone by then! It wouldn't hurt to ask! :)

Stacey- Congrats on your 14 week mark! :) That's great that the bleeding has almost stopped! Yay!! That is true that the only good thing from this is that you  have had many u/s of your little one!! Hopefully the bedrest will end soon!!

arlotheslug- I'm with mommyin09, I won't ask about it either! ;) How are you otherwise?

Rachjas- Stacey's right, being tired is completely normal! The day before I found out I was pregnant with Kayln, I couldn't keep my eyes open all day! I even called into work! And then the next day I found out, and I had a whole bunch of "excited" energy b/c I was pregnant!! :)

Mommyin09- I'm so proud of you that you're not temping and taking it easy on the OPK's! Wow! You really are enjoying/relaxing  this cycle! I bet working out has really  helped with that! ;) Good luck with your u/s tomorrow! Hope to see a big, beautiful follie! :)

mrspace- I checked out your chart, and it looks to me like an annovulatory cycle, which su cks! The only advice I can give you is don't take anything to bring on a period  ( Like provera). I took that one time, and it completely messed up my next cycle, even though I was on clomid. Just wait it out, it'll come! Good luck!

Candie- I've been thinking' of ya! Any news on your insurance?

Keyan- Thanks for the notes! You're so sweet! :) I'm so glad you're feeling better, and you get to start your lupron today!!

Ok, gotta go to work! It's such a beautiful day out already, I really don't want to! It was sooo nice outside yesterday so when I got off work we took Kayln her spring flowers and just relaxed out there with her until it was too dark to see! I loved it! :) I'll post pictures when we get her Easter stuff out there, then you guys can see everything. We probably won't take her her Easter stuff until April 1st. I'll check in later! :)
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 22 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 14 weeks! (u/s 3/9)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 9 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s 3/13)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (3rd beta today)

Shysana: Waiting for AF (HSG 3/10)
Keyan:  Starting Lupron today!

Candie:  CD8
Lina:  CD11
mommyin09:  CD11 (u/s tomorrow)
pyar:  CD13
Arlotheslug:  CD13
dnikki:  CD14
wishandaprayer:  CD15
Mrspace: CD33

ad_06:  7-8dpo
jmh2005: 9dpo
luvkayln: 9dpo

Keyan:  I moved you back up. You're right!  I would have had you at CD100+ :)  I'm glad you're getting to start your Lupron today.  One step closer!  I don't know if we'll see Chester in the park again.  If we do, I'll find out how he did on his test.  I can't imagine he wouldn't pass it.

Leighanne:  I'm with you.  I loved step class!  I could learn the routines & do well, but dancing is a totally different story! :)

Stacey:  Happy 14 weeks!!! :)  I'm glad to hear you're doing better.  I'm sure bed rest is tough, but so very worth it!   Take it easy & hopefully the bleeding will be gone very soon.  I can imagine it's amazing to see your little one at each u/s!  Hopefully Monday's u/s will show the clot is gone.  Best wishes!

dnikki:  That su cks to have two AFs!  I'm with luvkayln, maybe you could go in for an u/s & start your meds sooner??

luvkayln:  Thanks :)  I am so relaxed this time around & yes, the exercise is a big help!  I can't get myself to temp & I think I'm more relaxed because of it.  I'm not thinking about waking up & temping, you know?  I did start my opks this morning & it was neg.  I'm thinking I'll get a +on Tues, so we'll see if I'm right! :)  It sounds like you had a lovely time visiting with Kayln last night.  What a beautifully peaceful night ;)

kmcarino:  Good luck with your beta today!!!

Lina:  The job sounds very promising!  That's great that you'll be back with them today to see more of what they're all about.  Good luck & hopefully it's the right job for you!  Grlim Te!!! =)

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!
Hey everyone.  I uploaded the kids birthday pics and then the recent sonograms of Zach.  

Im doing good.  I have a doctors appointment on Monday.  I spotted alittle again this last monday but we figured it was because I was on my feel all day Sunday for Wills bday party. Im just going to let my doctor know when I go Monday.  DH thinks he is going to make me come in more than every 4 weeks. We should be doing the 3d4d sonogram sometime next month.  I am going to set that up on Monday as well.

SSBD to all!
Hi everyone
Sorry I have been MIA.  Trying to keep the spirits up, but man the clomid is not helping.  Still no +opk and my mood is pathetic! ;-)  Since we have almost 60 degree weather here - I am going to leave work early and walk over to DH (about 2 miles) - trying to enjoy some sun.  

Kenyan:  Still waiting on the agency.  We were asked about another situation - which several families were asked - the birthmom wants a lot of continuing contact - it is an open adoption.  We are open to it and now have to wait to see if the birthmom chooses us.  She is due in June.  Congratulations again on AF!  Momentum is good.  

Candie:  I agree . . . I have been huming Here Comes the Sun all day . . .  woo hoo 60 degrees!  Any plans for the weekend?

Mommyin09:  Wow spinning .. . you have me beat!  I am terribly afraid of that class! ;-)  Awesome.  

Luvkayln:  Thank you.  I know I am being paranoid, but given my track record . . .  

Stacey:  I am sorry you have to stay in bed, but am glad that things are looking up.  Here is hoping that you can leave that bed soon!!!!!

Leighanne:  Thank you.  I am sure that the clomid are wreaking havoc on my emotions.  How are you doing?  healing ok?

Happy Friday everyone!
For those in the east coast area - Enjoy the SUN!!!!!
I got my results from my third beta and it is 1161 up from 374 on Tuesday so I am happy:)  I will be five weeks tomorrow and my u/s is on March 16th.  Good luck to everyone!  I hope there are more bfps this month!
got my internet connection back congrats leighanne and to you bfps see my names of the list.im having ivf soon so alls good just got to save had a hard few mnths
baby dust to you all....
Hey girls!

Hope everyone is doing well. I have not posted in a while. Im just kinda hanging in their til AF shows her face for new medicine. But im not sure what to do. Congrats to all the other girls! Good luck everyone!
Good day my friends,

I was very tired & excited yesterday so I couldn't write & tell U how was my day. It was very good indeed, I was with my future employers for 5 hours, the kids & teachers are very good too:) I'm also invited on Monday to go again, so I think that I'm the chosen one:) LOL

Mamushko - thank U very much for encouraging words, I'm happy sestro:) Good luck with U/S today! :) God bless U future Mama in 2009!!!:) Grlim i ja tebe!

Keyan - thank you too!:) I'm happy that you are feeling good & wish you good luck with  with your medicine. God bless U :)

Arlotheslug - I hope that sunny weather will make you feel more happy, positive & wish U +OPK ASAP!!!:)

To ALL have a wonderful weekend! :)
SSBD,
Lina

Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 33 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP - 22 weeks (appt 3/9)
Stacey: BFP!!! 14 weeks! (u/s 3/9)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 9 weeks
rachjas:  BFP!!!! (u/s 3/13)
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s 3/16)

jmh2005:  Waiting for AF
Shysana: Waiting for AF (HSG 3/10)
Keyan:  Started Lupron, waiting for next lap

Candie:  CD9
Lina:  CD12
mommyin09:  CD12
pyar:  CD14
Arlotheslug:  CD14
dnikki:  CD15
wishandaprayer:  CD16
Mrspace: CD34

ad_06:  8-9dpo
luvkayln: 10dpo
Hi.  A late update, but had my u/s today & I have one big follie on my right side! :)  It's 20mm.  My RE thinks I'll have a +opk tomorrow, so we'll see.  Unfortunately dh is really busy with work, getting everything done before starting in his new position on the 16th.  So, he's been working 12+hours Mon-Fri and 8 hours on Sat.  I mentioned to my RE that we probably wouldn't be able to do iui because he goes to work before the RE's office even opens & they suggested that he could come in tomorrow & have his sample frozen, but now he's working tomorrow, too!!!  So, it's probably not meant to be, but that's okay.  If he can go in late on Mon or Tues, we'll do iui.  If not, we'll hope he's not too exhausted to try on our own! :)

Lina:  Congrats on the job!  That's great :)  It sounds like a perfect match!

Hannah:  Let us know if you want to be added back to the list.  We haven't heard from you in so long, you'd probably be listed as 100dpo or something! :)

kmcarino:  Congrats on your third beta!  That's wonderful news :)

Arlotheslug:  If I really knew what spinning was all about, I would have been afraid too!  I went in thinking I can just slack off in the back of the class if I needed to, but it turned out the only people there were the instructor, another student & me! Aaahhh!!!  That class literally kicked my butt, but I really liked it & found a class at a better time, so I'm gonna try that.  Hey, maybe we'll get our +opks on the same day :)  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!!

Jessie:  Keep off your feet a bit.  Let us know how your appt goes & take care :)  I'll check out your pics.
i have had no internet at all lol  had a bad few months we both got made redundant and had to move again and again but we got  big house and were sving for ivf now im so exited im cd 14 and bbs r sore think i will be  1 dpo tommoro lol x
Thanks!  I can't wait to find out how many there are.  I still can't believe I am pregnant.  I just hope I can keep them.

Good luck with your 20mm follie!  I am sure there will be time to at least try on your own.  Just take it as it comes as you always do.  I hope you get your bfp this month!
My relationship of 3years ended when i found out that i was pregnant. My boyfriend told me he wasn‘t ready to settle down and raise a child so he offered me $1000 to abort the baby or forfeit the relationship. I decided to keep the baby and my boyfriend dumped me. Am from Africa and in my community, it is a taboo to get pregnant out of wedlock; so i was literally fired from work, ridiculed by people, shamed by my family and disowned by my father. Now am all alone and i don‘t feed well because i don‘t have any money. I depend on God and i know i will be victorious soon. Its a phase and must pass. Am 6 months now and am excited and scared too.