Women of Strength!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Are you back???)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 34 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 15 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 10 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!!
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s tomorrow!)

luvkayln:  Waiting for AF?
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: Waiting for AF, getting ready for FET
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

ad_06:  CD2 (appt tomorrow!)
jmh2005:  CD3 (started Femara)
Candie:  CD17 (dpo?)
Lina:  CD20
Arlotheslug:  CD22
dnikki:  CD23
wishandaprayer:  CD24
Mrspace: CD42

Mommyin09: 6dpo
Hannah:  8dpo (appt 3/27)
pyar:  8dpo
*************************************************
ad_06:  Sorry about AF ;( Best wishes for a +cycle!!!

jmh2005:  Congrats on starting your Femara!  Good luck & let's pray for your right side!!!

luvkayln:  Thinking of you & hoping you get some answers soon... (secretly still holding out hope for a bfp)

Candie:  Are you joining us in the tww? ;)
I am really sorry that you aren't getting support from your family, especially from your mom, she did have you and I know she loves you, so why would it be different now with you and your baby??? You don't need to respond.......like others have said, we are here for you........and of course you have to understand that most of us, if not all that have been TTC for a baby for years, in my case 4 years...would give anything to have a baby and is really hard to even read about abortion, more so, if you know you can live with the condition and in your own words, is NOT THAT BAD! ....again ...I am sorry..I pray to God that your baby is healthy....

Rachjas: I am just so sad......I am really sorry...I pray you can move on real soon with  a sticky BFP!!  

Luvkayln: Hey! Can't you go to a lab and have the test done? I know HPT sometimes take for ever to show positive, I have a close friend, she was over 4 months pregnant when she got her first BFP on a HPT...she already knew she was pregnant by the blood test, but she wanted to have a HPT as a memory so she kept on doing them every month until they finally show +......so my friend, I hope your case is similar to her!!

I will catch up on and will get back later
Happy Tuesday!

kmcarino:  I really don't know what to say other than I am sending you support to get through this difficult time and mommyin09 is right - there is a 50% chance that everything will be ok. Focus on that 50%.  

Luvkayln:  I agree with Leighanne, see if you can get a lab test! She is waiting to schedule  the u/s.  Believe me I will be in tears when I can post those pics!

Mrspace:  I am sorry about all of the bumps in the road, but unfortunately, that is the world of home ownership!  IT is a very bumpy road on so many levels and exciting!  

Rachjas:  I am very sorry you are going through this and will be sending you support!.

Mommyin09: Thank you.  I think I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed.  We have 3 mos to prepare for a baby that may not come - blessed but overwhelmed! It is exciting too! Mixed emotions.  

Well, the meeting has been moved to Monday the 23rd.  We are trying to connect birthmom to various social services so she can get some more financial support after she gives birth (in PA you can't pay birthmom, but can pay medical costs).  Hopefully it will all work out.  I am excited for Monday and a bit freaked out.  We are pulling together an album of pictures of our lives separately and together - Ironically, in a very odd way, it feels like Juno - but DH is nothing like the husband in that movie.  

Talk to you later.  
Well everyone, it's been an eventful day.  We finally got everything finished with the house, now we just have to close.  It'll be later this week when we close because they have to give the final "once over" and get the deed done.  Which is fine.  

Then I got other exciting news.  I was thinking about my chart and I was just frustrated that I'm on cd44.  Well, at lunch I took a test.  Now, I've not even told DH yet. But..... guess what? bfp

OMG!!!!:)))))) Holly cow, YEAAAAAAA:))))  I'm very very happy from you last sentence in you last post!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Blessed nine month journey sister!! WoooHooooo! BRAVO:)
CONGRATS!!! Can I say...I told you so!! ;o) I am really happy for you! WOW a new House and a BABY!! a great to start a new chapter in life!! I pray for a healthy and happy 9 Months..!! How exciting!!
Wow, congrats!!! :) I guess your mom was right: new house, new baby! I'm very happy for you & look forward to hearing dh's reaction!!!
Arlotheslug* I'm very excited for U dear. I hope that your & DH dream will be come true soon! God bless both of U:)

Stacey* I'm very happy for your little baby boy:) Congratulations to U & DH! God bless three of U:)

kmcarino* you are in my thoughts & prayers! Don't you lose your hope girl, stay calm & happy as much as U can, don't let someone hurt U. U are in God hands & I do believe that he is there for U! We are all here for U! Hugs

rachjas* I'm very sad and sorry for you. I can't express the words that I want to tell you. But, I hope this will be only bad dream for you & wish you sunny days in your life soon. Hugs

LuvKayln* any news your way?:) I think & believe that it is BFP dear:) Hugs

Mamushko* Thank you again for the new threat! How are U doing moja drugarice? 5 more days for me to know?!? :) Hugs

Kaylee* I'm very happy for U & DH! God bless 3 of U:) Hugs

Keyan* Hugs 2 U:)

Candie* How are U? Hugs

Leighanne* How is bebushko Jaedyn? Hugs to U & kisses from U to Jaedyn from me:)

SSBD,
Lina
mrspace ~ Congrats!!!!!

My appt went well with the RE yesterday. All of the cysts are gone. Which I figured they were because of the pain I was in Saturday. Well I started Femara yesterday, and planning on IUI on the 26th. She really didn't say much about the length of AF this time. She said that my lining looked good. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that this cycle is it. I will start using OPK's on CD 11 or so. I have changed my vitamins, so we'll see if that helps with me being tired all of the time. Now it's just a waiting game to see what happens..... Good Luck Ladies!!!
mrspace: HOLY COW!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I"m sooooo happy for you! Are you going to go in for bloodwork asap? I'm off tomorrow so give me a call when you get a chance :-D

kmcarino & rachjas: I'm so sorry for all you both are going through. I have all the words in my head, but for some reason when I type everything out, it doesn't sound right. But both of you, please know we are all here for you. ((HUGS))

I go for my u/s tomorrow :-) So lets just all keep our fingers crossed that the cyst is gone!! If so, I will start injects tomorrow. Also, I think I will see if he'll do another HSG. I think my last one was early last year if not before then. So hopefully he can do it next week on one of my early days off work, or I'll just request a day off and hope.
I bought some "healing" stones today. There are tons of different stones for many different things, but I bought 3 that had to deal with healing and balancing the female body and one that basically balances you out. So I'm going to try to  keep them with me all the time. Also, my acupuncture office is right down the road from work, and I'm going to start going back probably twice a week starting next week or so.... Last time I went I got a BFP but it ended in a m/c... SO we shall see.... But, sorry this is waaaay long!! I'll update you all tomorrow!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD :-D
Congrats on all the BFP's!  

Joyce- I would have been 28 weeks too..my due date was June 2nd.

My situation has just went from bad to worse. Over the months my molar pregnancy developed into malignant metastatic tropoblastic disease. The cancer cells penetrated into the lining of my uterus into my bloodstream and into my right lung. I started a single agent chemotherapy a month ago. It's been a horrible 7months, but hoping it will be over soon. I'm just glad I had my crazy breakdown when I did...it gave me enough time for my zoloft to kick in before having to start the chemo. I'm doing better than my family and friends...thank you zoloft and Xanax LOL!

Just know that no matter the situation you r in someone always has it worse...at least my cancer is 97% curable, which I am thankful for.
rachjas- i am so sorry.  i know the pain after 2 MC's myself.  please know that you will have another BFP so soon and you will have your lil angel.  we are all here for you.  take it day by day.

lina- me and baby jaedyn are doing great.  he sleeps 4-5 straight during the night and wakes up for a bottle and goes back to sleep.  he barely cries.  he loves to cuddle and he is so cute.  i will post some new pics soon.  our computer did crash last week so i am getting adjusted to the new computer and we had to recover all of our pics from our old computer.

mrspace- wow, so you could be like 6 weeks already.  congrats.  call your doctor and start your prenatal vitamins asap.

Congratulations!  That is great news!!!  I am very happy and excited for you.
Leighanne: Oh! Jayden is a good boy!! I am really happy for you that all is well!

Michelleinhawaii: Finding positiviness in such a difficult time, says a lot about you! You are so right, there is always someone in a worse situation than what we are, and having your positive attitude will help you heal fast, statistics show, that the way you aproach any type of sickness, will help or not, the treatment you are receiving have the effect it is suppose to! Stay strong and positive!

Dnikki: I am hoping your U/S brings you positive news and the cyst is gone. I am also thinking of doing acupunture after my next LAP. Good luck today!

Ad_06: Congrats on starting a new cycle, free from cysts!

LinaG: Hey! Thanks! How are you feeling? any promising symptoms that a BFP comes for you soon?! I hope God bless you with a baby soon, you are always so sweet and I know you would be a wonderful loving mother!

MrSpace: Did you take another test today, BETA? I am excited for you and dh! Congrats!

Arlotheslug: with God's help all will be great Monday! I will be praying really hard for you, dh, the birthmom and your baby boy! I did watch the movie Juno, I did like it, except for the guy, and I am very happy that is not your case!! Is the birthmom young?

Kmcarino: I am praying for you and your Baby!

Luvkayln: I am praying for you too, hoping you can share some surprising good news with us all!

Candie: Hey my friend! How are you?! USA eliminated us last night ;o(  Hope all is well, Friday is just around the corner!

Rachjas: I am thinking about you! hope you feel better soon.

AF was around for 10 straight days, left on Friday, but unfortunately came back Monday and she still is....who ever wants her, please tell her to go your way and leave me alone..LOL!! .....about lupron side effects, nothing really yet, AF is because of the D&C I had with the LAP.  The other day I thought I was having a hot flash, but it was really not that shocking so, I think it still hasn't kick in the true Hot flashes. I started doing Zumba class on Monday trying to keep my weight under control, last time I was with Lupron I gain 10lbs in one month, I am having lots of fun with the Zumba class, I mess up the routine, and try to do it my style, which I really don't have, sooo I guess I must look very funny trying to follow all the moves, LOL ;o)....and I am still hoping the time goes by fast and June is here really soon!

Happy Wednesday ALL!

Keyan* I'm doing OK, just waiting for the days to pass & see what new will happen to us.  I believe if it is going to happen it will happen, I'm in God hands:)  I have strange BBT last night I was worm & my DH told me that I have temperature, I said no but I'll check & I had  temperature 98.96F but today in the morning it went down 98.24F, but I'm still feeling warm. My sister told me when she became pregnant with my nephew she felt very warm & she new that she was pregnant:) Hugs

Leighanne* I'm very happy that Jaedyn and you are doing great. Wow he sleeps 4-5 straight during the night and wakes up for a bottle and goes back to sleep!!! Amazing boy:) God bless him:))) He is very clever little man though:) I can't wait to see new pictures of him LOL. I'm sorry about you PC but I'm happy for you that you have another one! Hugs to U & kisses from you to Jaedyn:)

Michelle*  I totally agree with Keyan notes. You are amazing person who finds positiveness in everything, in such difficult times! I'm happy for that for you. You always see the bright side of the life. Bravo, that will help you pass the every difficult steps on your way. I wish you first health and sunny days in your future steps! Stay strong and positive, you will succeed! God bless U
Good morning everyone!  So I had a beta this morning.  1500!  I am 6 weeks and 2 days preggo.  Gotta go... my stomach is KILLING ME!  I'll write again in a little while.  
And I already messed up. My beta was 15000, not 1500.  Sorry!  They tried to tell me that I was farther along than I could be.  So I'm 6 weeks at the most. We'll find out more on Friday.  

Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes.  I appreciate them more than you all know.  DH knows now (obviously).  I was so happy.  Scared but happy.  Especially today.  My beta seems WAAY high to me.  They didn't explain much so we'll see what happens.  

mommyin09- Thank you for the note!  9dpo?  I'm crossing my fingers for you dear!  You'll be next!

luvkayln- Hey girl. I hope you're doing GREAT!  I miss talking to you and hope that all is well. Thanks for the note.

dnikki- Girl I miss you!  I will definately give you a call when my boss is out on lunch today!  Ha ha.  

keyan- Thanks!  We are really excited.  Dh is really nervous because of the numbers.  I said that they could be high for any reason.  We have NO idea when I ovulated so I have no idea what dpo I am right now.  It'll all be okay.  Still haven't heard what day we'll be closing on the house. Hopefully today or tomorrow!

lina- Thank you sweetie!  I just can't believe it.  I feel like my heart is going to fly out of my chest!  I hope that your bfp happens soon!  For everyone on here. I want to see everyone's names on the bfp list!
mrspace: I am sooooo shocked!!! and I am soooooo happy for you!! Give a call when you go on lunch or something! I still can't believe it...did you tell Richard yet?

Well the stupid cyst is still there - 24x16...so I am on another month of bcp's and they are stronger than the last one's. Can't wait to see how I feel on those...but maybe it's a good thing I didn't start the injects this month since I had a period 2 wks ago an just started another on Monday. They are holding all my drugs for me, which saves me $2000... Also I have to start taking Decadron again - it's a low dose steroid for the pcos.
I'm just a little down today - sorry gals.
But I should be getting my hair done today - maybe a new outfit...? and DH is taking me and our neighbors out for dinner tonight (we didn't go last wk - I felt way to sick for it). I'll check in later!!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 34 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 28 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 15 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 10 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP!

luvkayln:  Waiting for AF?
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

ad_06:  CD5
jmh2005:  CD6
Candie:  CD20 (dpo?)
Lina:  CD23
Arlotheslug:  CD25
dnikki:  CD26
wishandaprayer:  CD27

Sexykeme:  dpo?
Mommyin09: 9dpo
Hannah:  11dpo (appt 3/27)
pyar:  11dpo
mrspace:  Congrats on the great beta! :)  I'm sure you & dh are just so happy!!!

dnikki:  Oh, so sorry about the cyst!  That su cks, but I'm glad you're feeling positive about not starting your injections just yet & that your meds are  being held for you.  That's great :)  I hope the new bcps treat you well!  Enjoy your day off :)

michelleinhawaii:  It's so nice to hear from you :)  I totally agree with Keyan's comments.  You are so strong & so brave, and that positive attitude will surely pull you through such a difficult time.  Take care & be sure to pop in every now and then :)

ad_06:  Yay!  That's great your cysts are gone :)  It sounds like you've got a great plan for this cycle & I hope the Femara and iui are just what you need to get that BFP!!!  Best wishes this cycle :)

Lina:  I'm doing good.  Keeping busy with work & my new exercise schedule :)  I'm really loving it!  You & I are very close this cycle.  I should know by next week, so good luck to us both! :)  Hopefully you are following in your sister's footsteps & feeling the same warmth before your BFP!  Fingers crossed for you!!!

Keyan:  Good for you starting Zumba!!!  I'm so glad you're trying something new & having so much fun with it!!! :)

luvkayln:  I'm always holding out hope for you, my friend!!! :-)

Arlotheslug:  I'm thinking of you & hoping your meeting with the birthmom goes forward & goes well!!!  :)

Candie:  I miss you!  I hope you're doing okay.  You should be well into your tww now.  Good luck to you! :)

leighanne:  I heard from Vortex & she's got 6 weeks to go!!! :)  Looking forward to seeing new pics of Jaedyn!
mommyin09: Could you please change me to CD3? Thank you :-)
mommyin09 - Wow, this week is flying by.  Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I have been trying to check in.  It sounds like you are doing good.  I guess I never did give you my exact dpo - I think it's 7dpo today.  Sending lots of good wishes your way!  :)

Keyan - AF s u c k s!  Has anyone told you that before?  :)  Maybe you could send her luvkayln's way, she could use the help!  

Arlotheslug - What great news about the meeting!  I'm sure you are feeling anxious, but that is encouraging that the birthmom has reached out to you.  I will keep praying that everything works out!  I am still so happy for you I could cry.  I'm sure you're reliving a lot of great memories going through all of your photos.  This just seems so meant to be.  How about this weather!?!  I'm loving it!  :)  

luvkayln - I am totally admiring your patience!  What is AF doing?  She's making me mad!  I would love to still hear some good news for you, but if not, then I hope she gets here already.  I know how much you hated that provera.  Hang in there dear.

Stacey - Congrats on having a boy!  DH must be thrilled to.  I'm glad to hear that the spotting has stopped, so hopefully that will calm your nerves.  Plus, you got to see that he is nice and healthy!  :)  Take care and keep resting.  

mrspace - I've already sent you a note, but again, CONGRATULATIONS!  What great news!  Hopefully the BFP's continue to catch on so that we can see everyone on that list soon!  Take care and can't wait to hear updates!  Good luck with the house too.  A new baby for the new house would be perfect.

LinaG - I really hope that your feeling of warmth is due to a little one starting to grow!  :)  You are very sweet, and you're right, it is in God's hands and we just have to have faith that he is guiding our path and will take care of us.  

Kaylee - How wonderful that you are almost into the 2nd semester already.  I hope everything calms down with work and school soon so that you are not so stressed.  your story about DH made me smile - how sweet he is!  We're all so lucky to have such wonderful partners through all of this.

dnikki - So sorry about the cyst.  I know continuing the BCP is not what you wanted, but hopefully it will help.  Enjoy your night out!  I hope it lifts your spirits.

leighanne - Sounds like you have a perfect little boy there!  What a blessing. Can't wait to see new pictures!  :)

ad_06 - Great to hear that the cysts are gone. I hope the IUI works for you this time!

rachjas - I just have to say again how sorry I am that this is happening.  I pray that God gives you and DH the strength to get through this and I'm sure he will bless you again in the future.

kmcarino - Like the others said, there is no way we could understand the decision you are faced with.  I'll be praying for your little one and that God gives you the guidance you are seeking.

Michelle - I am just so very sorry and my heart is so sad for everything that you are having to endure.  The initial thought of a molar pregnancy was hard enough, but now all of this.  I'm sure DH and your families are having a hard time seeing you having to go through so much, but it's good to have their support.  I agree with the others, your strength is an inspiration.  You're right, no matter what happens, it could always be worse and we have to be grateful for that.  It sounds like you will make a full recovery and I'll continue to pray for your health and strength.  Take care.
keyan- yes jaedyn is such a good boy.  he is definately a momma boy already and will sleep on my chest for hours.  he is starting to smile when you rub his face.  he loves sticking out his tongue and talking.  well his talking is more a grunting but it is in response to you taking to him so it is considered talking in baby world

lina- thank you.  i hope your BFP os right around the corner.

mrspace- thats funny because if you read my post from last night i told you that you are probably about 6 weeks along.  i am getting good at baby charting.  now it is a waiting game til all the major symptoms start happening.  a few more weeks and you will feel very odd and then the morning/all day sickness kicks in.  its all worth it though.

mommyin09 and candie- i will post new pics very soon.

dnikki- i hope you enjoy your dinner.  i want to go out to the cheesecake factory soon.  i was there a few days before i had jaedyn and it is about time i go back.  do you like your new outfit?

leighanne- Well I already feel like it's kicking my b u t t.   Morning sickness started on Monday and whew it's bad.  I talked to my doctor about my lower back pain too.   He didn't seem too concerned.  There is just so much pressure on my lower back and hips it is uncomfortable. Not so much painful unless I stand a lot.  But he said we'd talk more about that at our next appointment.  So we'll see. But yes, he said that according to AF I'm 6 weeks, 3 days preggo!  

The morning sickness wouldn't be terrible if it didn't lead to heartburn for the rest of the day.  Blah!  But you know what, I'm loving every minute of it!  I wouldn't trade it for anything.
mrspace- tums tums and more tums.  great calcium plus help the heart burn.  i had it bad at first then it went away and the last month it came back times 50.  i was on zantac 2 times a day.  
Well, I didn't get a new outfit - I opted for a pedicure instead lol - but I feel cr appy for getting it now - it just looks like they painted my toenails and that's it. Soooo, I won't be going back to that place!! $37 for someone to paint my toes, nope lol. But I do like my hair. It was wayyyyyy over due for a color lol. I was waiting for customer appreciation week so I could get a discount price on service and products!

I'm feeling better - About noon I decided to quit wallowing in my self pity and get the damn house cleaned lol. It wasn't to messy, just the weekly stuff to do like dusting and mopping, and I also cleaned the kitchen and swept. So then I started feeling better. I guess its just another month on the pill, so as long as it goes away then I'll be fine. My question is, I don't think it's from a follie that didn't rupture because its a hemorrhagic corpus luteum (hcl) so it's a bloody cyst. I've had chocolate cysts before, but they had to surgically remove it and that's how I lost 1/2 my right ovary. Back to the question (lol) is the cyst really from the Clomid?
Well, I need to go freshen up for a night out!!! Thanks for being there for me once again ladies!!!
OK ladies-i posted some new pics of jaedyn, check them out.  tell me if you think he has gotten bigger.  well i posted 3 hospital ones and some new ones, so not all of them are current.
Candie:  It's great to hear from you!  Thanks for the message ;)  We're really close this time!!!

dnikki:  Yes, sorry! :)  I'll change your cd tomorrow.  It's funny, I went for a manicure on Friday, the first one since I got married in '97!  So, the next day, the polish was already chipping & I noticed my nails weren't even...  I decided to make an appt at a salon this Friday for a manicure & pedicure :)  Time to spoil myself!

Leighanne:  Your pictures are so cute!!!  :)

hello everybody i hope you are all well

mrspace congratulations you are truley blessed i wish i was in your shoes new house new baby wow
well as for me same ole same ole af has been teasing me all week from spotting to nothing at all i'm spotting a little bit more today so i think tomorrow will be cd1 and we start meds the day after its strange even at this early early stage i don't feel very hopeful i don't know if thats because there have been soo many disapointments month after month also it would be such an unbelieveable miracle like winning the lottery i can't imagine it  it would just be my wildest dream come true i just can't bring myself to believe it could happen i'm sorry to be so negative i just needed to vent
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
rachjas:  (Offer support & prayers! appt tomorrow)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 28 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 15 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 11 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP!

luvkayln:  Waiting for AF?
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

dnikki:  CD4
ad_06:  CD6
jmh2005:  CD7
Lina:  CD24
Arlotheslug:  CD26
wishandaprayer:  CD28

Sexykeme:  7dpo
Candie:  8dpo
Mommyin09: 10dpo
Hannah:  12dpo (appt 3/27)
pyar:  12dpo
pyar:  I'm sorry AF is trying to show & that you're feeling down ;(  I think we all go through the same rollercoaster of emotions, month after month being let down.  Honestly, I can't imagine getting that bfp either just because it's never happened & it's been so long... Take care & feel comfort in knowing you're doing all you can.  The rest is out of our hands ;)
OMG!  MRSPACE - awesome news congratulations!

MichelleinHawaii:  I am so sorry that you are going through all of this, but very glad to hear that it is a positive success rate in treatment - Stay strong - I already know you are.  

pyar:  no problem on venting.  I think all of the women on this forum know how you feel . . .

Candie:  I KNOW - but I think we are going to be brought to reality this weekend.  I don't think I will calm down until the baby is in my arms.  This is surreal . . .

Mommyin09:  Have fun spoiling - I love Pedis - DH and I will do them together sometimes.

Lina:  Here is hoping that being warm = BFP!!!

Kenyan:  Birthmom is 24.  She is a single mom raising another child and does not feel like she can afford another child.  Birthdad is no longer in her life - from what I can tell.  It is very surreal right now.  No, DH is nothing like the dad in Juno.  The movie was very cute, but I cried at the end . ..

Happy Thursday everyone!

Leighanne:  Jaedyn sounds amazing.  Can't wait to see the new pics.
Happy & blessed St. Joseph day!:)

Today is St. Joseph, when we make pies with coin inside. We cut the pieces for every member of the family, 1 piece is for God & 1 piece is for the house. In which peace the coin falls it will be lucky year who finds it. So, I make & baked 2 spinach pies today one for my DF & his wife, & one for me & DH. Our coin was between my piece & Gods piece, but my DH said that it belong to me!:)

Today I'm excited LOL, I got an e-mail from Sweden Embassy in my country telling me that I'm chosen & will be employed there in Migration section LOL. I'm very happy, thank U Lord!:)

Arlotheslug* thank you dear.:) I'm feeling strange though I'm warm all the time but during the nights I have a little bit high temperatures & in the morning not so high. I don't know what to think? Only God knows, I'm waiting for few more days & I'll know soon. I wish U good luck & happy day for U & your DH in Monday, God be with you both! Hugs

Candie* thank you very much for your comment I love reading U!!!:) I wish BFP for you this month too.:)

Leighanne* thank you I hope too.:) LOL your pictures are amazing. Hugs to you & kisses from you to Jaedyn:)

Pyar* I'm sending my love & prayers to you. Hugs

Dnikki* I'm sorry for the cyst,:( I hope & wish it to be lost soon. Hugs

SSBD,
Lina

WOW! Look at how long that BFP list is!  

Mrspace - Congratulations again.  That is quite the surprise and the fact you are already over 6 weeks!  Your new house is perfect timing!  I hope your morning sickness does not get too bad.

Arlotheslug - It sounds like everything is moving along wonderfully. The birth mom must feel so good about her choice after seeing your photos and getting to know you more through facebook.  I can't wait to hear about your meeting on Monday!  I cried at the end of Juno too and I am glad your dh is nothing like that guy!  I would never have guessed that ;)

Kmcarino - I am so sorry again that you are in such a difficult position.  I'm hoping and praying that your little one lands on the positive side of that 50%.  Other than that I just find it so difficult to even think of terminating because of your disorder.  There are medical advancements all the time and I bet your child would have even less issues than you did.  Either way, as the other ladies mentioned, we are here to support you.

Mommyin09 - I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you as you get to the end of your tww.  Glad you are keeping up with your new exercise regime!  How is dh's new job going?

Luvkayln - Oh goodness, no af yet?  Well, I'm still hoping for you but if she is on her way then come on af!!  Enough is enough!!

Candie - Thanks for your note.  We are so excited about a little boy. And look at you already 8dpo!  That is awesome!  Fingers and Honey paws crossed for you!!

Keyan - Sorry af made such an unwelcome and long visit!! I hope she has moved on!  Good for you and the zumba classes although I have no idea what they are :)  I'm sure it is a lot of fun.

Lina - Hoping you get a wonderfully warm BFP!

Leighanne - Jaedyn is the cutest little man.  I checked out his new pics :) Glad you are enjoying every moment!  (even if you do get peed on once in a while) ;)

Well unfortunatley i had some spotting this morning after 8 clear days!  I was diappointed but I just keep taking it easy and stay hopeful that my next u/s will show even better news.  The good thing is the baby is still doing well and I think I felt a few movements over the last couple of days. :)  Other than that Honey is loving our new "in bed all day" routine! :)

SSBD!!!
Stacey
Leighanne:  the pics are awesome.
First of all, thank you ALL of you who are just going as crazy as I am to get AF here for me! :) Here's the plan: I'm taking my last hpt test in the morning. If no +, then I'm picking up my prescription for provera and starting it tomorrow. I wasn't going to take it again, but come on, I'm like CD 60 or something! The last time I took it, they gave me a really high dose and I took it for 7 days. This time, they're giving me a really low dose and I'm taking it for 12 days. So hopefully that will make a difference. Once AF shows, we're doing another hsg test. I think it'll really help the cycle after next, with freshly cleared tubes and with a mix of follistim/iui, it will surely do the trick! :) I got my monitor too, so I'll start using that when AF shows, since we won't be doing follistim until this next cycle is gone. I don't feel preggo, plus I keep getting neg's. I also don't feel like AF is coming either, so the provera will just have to taken!
thank you for the pic comments ladies.  he is a little blessing.  

OH stacey- i know being peed on is worth it but he always gets you when you have to go somewhere soon.  i wish he would pee on me when i was not doing anything for the day.  its worse when he pees all over himself because you feel so bad.

OMG ladies- i had the worst day ever.  the F'in mail man pepper sprayed my poor dog right in front of me because my dog went up to him to see him.  i was sitting there walking after dozah and telling the mail man, he is friendly see his tail wagging and the A-hole took out his spray and sprayed him.  then he continued to spray him even after i was trying to pick him up and bring him in the house, so he could have gotten me.  my poor dog did not bark, growl or anything, he just wanted to say hi.  but i guess its my fault because i did not even have a collar on him.  he is crate trained and when he goes in the crate you are not suppsoed to keep the collar on him and i did not put it back on before i let him out to pee.  I am a mess about it.  i borught him to the vets to have his eyes checked.

can you beleieve that?
Leighanne: love the pics...Jayden has so much hair! ;o) He is loving his momma!! and already wants to tell her how much he loves her...and he is doing it...just like you said in the baby world talks!!

MrSpace: I am proud of you!! when you say you are loving every minute even the morning sickness!! Keep that positive attitude!!! when do you go for your first u/s?

Luvkayln: I Pray you share with us all today great BFP news!!!

Stacey: Congrats on feeling the little guy move!!!... I am sorry about the spotting, I know that it must be scare to see that even knowing that the little one is doing fine! But just concentrate on the last part, that he is fine and growing and soon you will have him in your arms!!.... Zumba is like an aerobic (sp?) class but you are actually dancing...I am not a dancer and I am having a hard time following the routines, but I don't care if I look funny or not, I am loving it, I am having lots of fun!!

LinaG: Congrats on the new job!! and love your pie tradition! THis will be your year!

Arlotheslug: I can't help everytime I read about your updates get sooo excited for you! I know it doesn't seem real yet, but soon you will be sleep deprive waking every few hours to feed the little boy and I know it will be so REAL then and you will be loving every minute of it!! I did cry watching Juno too! Especially when I thought she wouldn't have a chance of adopting the baby, because of her Dh...

Candie: Hey friend..IS FRIDAY!! ;o)....I told Luvkayln that I would keep AF on my side if it will help her get the BFP!!!!  AF was really heavy for the last 2 days and I kind of got scared about it, but today she is slowing down, but I AM SO SICK OF HER!!  16 days and counting! AGRRR!!

Mommyin09: I am praying hard for your BFP!! keeping everything cross for you!! hopefuly you will be able to update us all with great news!!

I forgot to mention - that mail man is an idiot... what a Jerk he was! I have no clue as to how I would react to something like that...don't know if I would be able to control myself. Is he doing ok?
Good morning everyone!!!  I'm 6 weeks, 4 days preggo!  It's funny, I started writing "Good morning, everyone. I'm cd...."  and stopped.  I write that every day and now I'm not cd anything!  We had our second beta this morning.  I should get the results of it back in a few more hours.  I'll let you all know how that goes.  If the number is crazy high compared to the last one (15,000) then I will have an ultrasound next week!  I'll be 7 weeks then so HOPEFULLY we'll be able to see the heartbeat too.  

Thanks for all the well wishes. DH and I are so crazy excited.  We closed on the house yesterday morning and I took the day off to work on the new place.  We got a lot cleaned, all the wallpaper taken down, walls washed, and our bedroom is primed.  No, I didn't do hardly any of that.  I did a lot of cleaning, but I took it REALLY easy just like the doctors told me to.  And I washed walls.  That was easy.  I took lots of breaks.  And I'm STILL exhausted.  

The morning sickness is kicking my hind end, but that's fine by me!  I just can't believe it's actually happening.  I'm hoping we have the ultrasound next week!  I can't wait to see the little guy/girl.

stacey- Yeah, I couldn't believe that we actually got a positve.  With my charts, I was SURE it was annovulatory cycle.  I just didn't care last month at all.  I was more worried about the house and everything.  I guess that's just what we needed!  

luvkayln- Congrats on cd1!!!  I'm glad that it finally started for you. That's awesome!  So what are you doing this cycle? I'm having a brain fart and can't remember if you're doing injectables or what....

keyan-  I hate the morning sickness more than you'd ever know.  But I would take that over losing my baby any day.   I am just so blessed.  Now....watch in a few months I won't be saying that.  Ha ha.  I'll be saying get this kid out of me!!  I'm just so thankful and happy.

leighanne- What a jerk!!  That's awful.  If a mail man did that to one of my dogs, I'd kick him in the face Chuck Norris style!  

mommyin09- I hope you're doing really really well!  Just a few more days til you test!  My fingers are crossed for you!!

arlotheslug- Thanks for the well-wishes!  DH and I are so excited.  He's not handling it very well, but we're both happy.  He is just worried about all the things that could go wrong.  And he's worried that there could be more than one baby.  He's so focused on supporting his family that he's afraid that we won't be able to take care of more than one.  He's silly because we'll be fine!
Keyan - Yay, it is Friday!! :)  Do you have any big weekend plans?  DH has to work tomorrow morning, but only until noon, and then we have some shopping to do.  It's his step-mom's birthday, so we'll then be going out to dinner with them.  I think Sunday sounds like a good day to stay in and relax!  Yuck, I hope AF goes far, far away for a very long time.  That's terrible.

luvkayln - I'm so sorry that this cycle just won't end!  I'll still be hoping for a BFP, but if not, hopefully the low dose of Provera will give you just enough boost to allow you to move forward.  Take care dear.  ((hugs)) to you, this stinks.

Leighanne - What a jerk that mailman is!  Granted you didn't have his collar on, but you were right there supervising him and I'm sure he wasn't being aggressive or anything like that.  That guy had no right to do that.  I hope his eyes are OK.  On a better note, the pics are adorable.  Like I told you before, I am a sucker for the outfits with ears.  :)

Stacey - You're right, that BFP is impressive!  I hope it continues to grow - let's hope mommyin09 is next!  :)  Thanks for the good wishes, although I'm getting AF symptoms.  Honey paws LOL, that is too funny!  So sorry about more spotting, but I know you've got a tough little boy in there.  :)  Have fun snuggling with Honey this weekend!

Arlotheslug - We had snow flurries this morning!  :(  I understand completely, the feelings of anxiety until you get to finally hold the baby.  I know this process can be so up and down, but you have so many of us praying for you and I know God will take care of you both.  Such a sad story about the birthmom, but at least she is trying to do the right thing and give her baby the chance at a better life.  What courage.  I wish all mom's faced with difficult situations chose life and gave their little blessings to couples like you who are so deserving, unselfish, and willing to provide such a wonderful home for children in need.

LinaG - Your St. Joseph tradition sounds so beautiful!  How sweet of DH to give the coin to you.  :)  Congratulations on your new job!  I know you've been worrying a lot about finding something, so now you can relax and enjoy and hopefully a BFP will soon follow!

pyar - mommyin09 is exactly right.  The constant series of disappointments is tough for us all to bear, and we all have our down moments.  Know that we are all here to support you and even though it seems unbelievable, miracles do happen everyday and I pray that you get to experience one.  :)

mommyin09 - Thanks for updating my status, but unfortunately it's just in time for the start of my AF symptoms.  I'm sure she'll show by the end of the weekend.  How are you doing?  Like I told Stacey - I want to see your name on that BFP list next!! :)

Have a good weekend everyone!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 28 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 16 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 11 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP!

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

luvkayln:  CD1
dnikki:  CD5
ad_06:  CD7
jmh2005:  CD8
Lina:  CD25
Arlotheslug:  CD27
wishandaprayer:  CD29

Sexykeme:  8dpo
Candie:  9dpo
Mommyin09: 11dpo
Hannah:  13dpo (appt 3/27)
pyar:  13dpo

Good morning, ladies!  Just a quick update before running off to pick up my parents from the airport.  I'm really running late this morning...  I'll read your posts & catch up later :)

Leighanne:  I'm SO sorry about your ******* mailman!!! :-(  I can't imagine how helpless & angry you must have felt & I'm so sorry you and Dozah had to go through that.  I hope he's feeling better.
Second beta results are in.

27,750   Ultrasound scheduled.  

I don't even know what to think right now.
Woohoo!! Think that all is going well!! I am excited for you! Congrats! Can't wait for your update on your u/s!
Hi everyone!

Happy Friday! . . . Personally, I am exhausted - boot camp is kicking my *** (and the fact that I have been getting up at 5:00am every day . . . UG)  We just got test results back for Alice the cat - they thought she had cancer, but it turns out it is hepitus . . . happy!

Leighanne:  What a stupid mailman.  Is your puppy ok?  

Mommyin09: Have a good weekend with your parents!!

Mrspace:  Wow!  When is your u/s?

Candie:  AF is not here yet for you --- maybe -- we can all try and will her away . . .  I know, the weather is completely crazy . . . it is cold here too!  What a great first day of spring!

Kenyan:  AF just needs to go away . . . !  (it is aweful nice of you to keep her on your side)

Luvkayln:  Keeping my fingers crossed . . . come on BFP!  If not, here is hoping the Provera works  . . ..

Stacey:  I am sorry about the spotting, but glad you saw him move!  Honey must be an awesome snuggle buddy . . .

Happy soon to be weekend!
arlotheslug- My u/s is scheduled for Wednesday.  I can't wait!!!!
Hi ladies! :) I've been wanting to get on here all day and update you guys, but the internet has been down at work and won't be fixed until Monday! So, as some of you saw, AF finally showed this morning! Yay!! :) So, I called my RE and they immediately told me to come in tomorrow, and I explained that I was doing the hsg test this month, and had to put off the injections until next month. Silly me.. I didn't think I could do both in one cycle, but apparently you can! :) So tomorrow is my baseline u/s, then I'll start my follistim either tomorrow night or Saturday night, and then my hsg test is on Tuesday. Not exactly sure what time, but I'll know tomorrow. So I'm just sooo excited! The nurse said there's a slim to 0% chance that there's any blockage with my tubes, since I've had one before and they were clear then, so this dye test will only open my tubes up more and clear anything that may be there, and it'll be just in time for the little spermies to swim their way to my 6+ eggs that I'll make on the follistim! :) Woo hoo!!! It's funny b/c last week I said I everything will work out perfectly if I start by Friday, and the first thing that was there this morning was AF! :) I think God's working a little miracle for me this month, since everything is just falling right into place! Hopefully this will be our month!! :) Thanks to all of you for being patient with me and my silly body! :) I'm just glad I didn't have to take the Provera! That's a blessing in itself! lol :)
Luvkayln - Yay!!!  What an exciting and event filled month you have ahead of you!  Wow that is great.  The HSG test will be awesome to have in the same cycle.  I have read about quite a few ladies who got their BFP right after the HSG.  Well, hopefully you have a relaxing weekend ahead of you so you can start to prepare yourself. :)

Leighanne - What is with your mailman??  What an ***!!  I can't believe he continued to spray even when you were getting your dog.  That is just so maddening.  I hope you gave him a peice of your mind.  Let us know how your little fur baby is doing.  Poor guy!
i called and put a complaint in at the post office but god knows that it will not help since it is the federal government.  i brought him to the vets to have his eyes checked that day and all was well.  luckly no damage but yes i swore i was going to punch him.  if he felt threatened then whatever but the fact the continued to spray him when i was holding him was out of control.  the poor dog never barked, growled or anything, just wanted to say hi.

thank you all for your picture comments on jaedyn.

stacey- i love the outfits with ears too, he has a couple of them so i will make sure i post others with ears.

mrspace- that is a nice high hcg level, either things are great or you are having twins. which is great too but after just having one, i have no clue how i would feed and change 2 at once.  congrats on your level.

luvkayln- i am glad you got af.  make sure you take a motrin before your hsg exam just in case you have a little cramping.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 28 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 16 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 11 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP!

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

luvkayln:  CD2- Starting Follistim tonight! :)
dnikki:  CD6
ad_06:  CD8
jmh2005:  CD9
Lina:  CD26
Arlotheslug:  CD28
wishandaprayer:  CD30

Sexykeme:  9dpo
Candie:  10dpo
Mommyin09: 12dpo
Hannah:  14dpo (appt 3/27)
pyar:  14dpo

Hey girls! :) Had my u/s this morning, and we're all good to go for this cycle! Woo hooo! :) My RE put me down to 75iu per day, instead of 100iu per day like last time b/c I responded a little too well last time! I have my next u/s on Tuesday at 1:30, and then my hsg is at 2:30. I'm sooo hoping the hsg helps us this cycle, and this is our month! If we do concieve, the baby would be due in December... December is almost becoming a bad month for us. (M/c in Dec. '05 & a stillborn in Dec. '07) so maybe we'll conceive and actually get GOOD news in December for once! :) I'm optimistic and super excited for this cycle!

Leighanne- Thanks! I'll be sure and take something. I had an hsg before, but I was already preggo, so I think that's why I was in so much pain last time from it! Hopefully this time won't be as bad, and will end up helping us get pregnant. :)

Stacey- Thanks girl! I'm sooo excited that AF finally showed, and everything just fell right into place and we get to do all this stuff this cycle! I'm praying it works!! :) Sorry the spotting has returned a little. :( Hopefully it'll stop soon...

mrspace- Congrats on the high numbers! Can't wait till your u/s! :)

Candie- You're nearing the end of your 2ww, how're you feeling??? I'm keeping everything crossed for you sweetie! Not too much longer till you get to see your new doc! :) Do you think you'll test soon? Good luck! ;)

Arlothslug- Glad to hear Alice doesn't have cancer! My cat at my mom's house, who I've had since I was 5 years old, had cancer a couple years back but they were able to remove the mass, thank goodness!
Hi ladies hope you are all well

mommyin09 arlotheslug, lina G, candie thanks so much for your encouraging words and thanks for letting me vent i think the fear of my ivf journey starting had kicked in.

Anyways so today i am cd2 and just had my shots of gonal and menopur it wasn't too bad. Mommyin09 or luvkaylyn could you please up date me thank you so much.
Anyway in the meantime i will be shooting 525iu gonal and 75 menopur till wednesday then we add .25 of cetrotide and next friday I go for my u/s to see if all these drugs have worked any magic fingers crosseed
luvkayln:  Thanks for the update! :)  I had a loooong day.  Went to a court reporting seminar from 8am-7pm, so I'm pooped!  We walked Carmelo & are just about to eat, so just a quick note...  I'm so happy for you that you get to start your stims tonight!!!  Everything is working out just perfectly for you & you'll be boarding your flight knowing that you did everything you could this cycle!!!  I'm really excited for you :)

pyar:  No problem!  I hope you're feeling better :) How exciting for you that you're starting your IVF journey!  Best wishes!!!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 28 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 16 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 11 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP!

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Pyar-CD3
luvkayln:  CD3- Follie check & HSG on Tues!
dnikki:  CD7
ad_06:  CD9
jmh2005:  CD10
Lina:  CD27
Arlotheslug:  CD29
wishandaprayer:  CD31

Sexykeme:  10dpo
Candie:  11dpo
Mommyin09: 13dpo
Hannah:  15dpo (appt 3/27)