Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Women of Strength!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Women of Strength!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!)
rachjas:  (Offer support & prayers!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 29 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 16 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 11 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP (u/s 3/25!)

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: Waiting for AF, getting ready for FET
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Pyar-CD3
luvkayln:  CD3- Follie check & HSG on Tues!
dnikki:  CD7
ad_06:  CD9
jmh2005:  CD10
Lina:  CD27
Arlotheslug:  CD29
wishandaprayer:  CD31

Sexykeme:  10dpo
Candie:  11dpo
Mommyin09: 13dpo
Hannah:  15dpo (appt 3/27)

*************************************************

I've had a busy weekend, so haven't really had a chance to check in with you all.  I took an hpt this morning & it was negative, plus my temp dropped a bit.  I think I'll stop my progesterone tomorrow if my temp continues to drop.  So, on Friday, I picked up my parents from the airport.  They were on a 3 1/2 week cruise through China, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore...  It was great to see the & hear their amazing stories! :)  Saturday I had to attend a seminar from 8 a.m.-7p.m., so it was a loooong day!!!  Today I got up and went to Pilates & now I'm just catching up on laundry, cleaning, etc. & dh and I are gonna watch a movie & then take Carmelo for a walk.  We're loving his new schedule, by the way :)

Arlotheslug:  I'm SO happy that Alice will be okay!!!  What a scare you & dh had!  Thank God she'll be okay :)  Your boot camp schedule is unbelievable!  Are you continuing with it this week, too?  I'm so impressed!  I've been keeping up the pilates classes 3-4 times/week & the spinning once a week.  This week I plan to go Wed. and Sat.  We'll see! :)

Candie:  Thanks for hoping I'm the next bfp! :)  I really appreciate your support.  Doesn't look likely this time, but as you know, it's okay...  I know with dh's new schedule, we'll be so much more relaxed this time around :)  How are you doing?

Luvkayln:  I'm so excited for you!  This will be a busy week, with your u/s & HSG.  I'm so happy everything is working out for you :)

Stacey:  How are you feeling?  Do you have another appt scheduled?  I hope the bleeding has stopped & you're feeling much better, especially since you can move about a bit more.  Take care! :)

Keyan:  How is the Lupron treating you?  Did you keep up the Zumba classes all last week? :)

Lina:  Will you test soon?

mrspace:  That's great that your u/s is this week!!!  How exciting :)

Hi all!  I hope everyone had a good weekend!  Tomorrow we are meeting birthmom - I am excited and freaked out at the same time  .. . . we have started to tell more people, but always frame it as -- it is not definite . .. I am very excited, but a bit frustrated b/c I want to buy stuff, but I know I have to save my heart.  

Mommyin09:  THANK YOU!  - we are happy to . . . Thanks for starting a new thread.  It sound like you had a busy weekend.  I am glad you got some sun today and are enjoying the new schedule.  Poor Alice - we are very happy it is not cancer, but she is on 5 drugs right now to deal with the hepititus and bring it under control .  . . it is a chronic condition . . . we had an early birthday celebration with my family (my bday is April 4th and my parents are going to be in Iowa with my niece who has the same birthday -- I got a S N U G G I E!!!!  I love it!  

Lukalyn:  I am soooo happy things are moving forward . . . momentum is good!

Stacey:  I hope things are going well . . .

Candie:  A little chilly this weekend . . . compared to what I don't know --- I hope you enjoyed the sun.

Happy Sunday!  For the first time in many years, I can't wait for Monday!
Arlothslug- Aww... what a great day it's going to be tomorrow! I'm just SO happy for you and dh! I would be going crazy too, wanting to buy things, but what you are doing is safe. Although, I know this is it for you guys, it's totally understandable! I can't wait for your update tomorrow! Don't keep us waiting, k? :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for the new thread, and you are very welcome for keeping the list updated! You know I always like to help! :) Gosh, what a busy, busy weekend you've had! I spent the whole day getting caught up on laundry, and cleaning the house too. Fun! ;) I'm sorry for the neg hpt, that always su cks... I'm just glad you're ok, and this next cycle is going to be great, I just know it! :) Hope you were able to get the cleaning and stuff done early, so you had the rest of the day to relax with dh, carmelo and huck! :)

mrspace- when is your u/s? I know it's sometime this week, but wasn't sure if you had ever said what day. Don't forget to post some u/s pics when you get them! :)

Candie- How are you doing? You're nearing the end of your 2ww! How do you feel? You don't  have any temps for me to obsess over for you! ;) I really hope this is your month! When is your appointment in April?

Arlotheslug:  Oh, I'm sorry about Alice ;(  I didn't realize all the meds.  I was just so happy to hear it wasn't cancer.  I know she's in the best hands possible & she's definitely feeling your love :)  We actually had a rainy, extremely windy day, but it let up & we were able to take the pup for a walk :)  I can't believe you're meeting birth mom tomorrow!  I'm so excited for you & like luvkayln said, please update asap!!! :) It's understandable that you want to guard your heart.  I would do the same.  ((HUGS!))

luvkayln:  Yep, all chores are done & dinner's in the crockpot ;)  So, dh & I will relax tonight with a movie, Carmelo & Huck.  Ahhh, life is good :)  What's your work schedule this week?  I hope you get some time off.  Oh, mrspace has her u/s on Wed.!
Good morning everyone!  Well, DH and I made some decisions this weekend.  We sat down and marked out some little goals for this pregnancy.  For instance, right now we're focused on getting to 8 weeks.  Then 12 weeks, etc etc.  So today I'm 7 weeks!  Almost to my first goal.    I am feeling incredibly sick today, as I have been all weekend.  Not so much nausea, but I constantly feel like my stomach is going to explode.  I can't tell if it's nausea or something else. My mom said she had the same thing when she was pregnant with me.  My bbs are SO sore and starting to swell, which DH thinks is hilarious.  Ha ha.   But we're really doing well.  

I will be posting pictures of the remodel today on my lunch break.  We got SO much done. And by "we" I mean Dh, my mom, and my step dad.  Most of the house is packed now, the bedroom painting is finished (except for a few touch up spots on the edging), the first coat is done in the hallway and kitchen, and all the wallpaper is stripped in the bathroom.  DH has the day off so he's going to prime the bathroom today.  We'll get the second coat of paint done in the dining room/hallway today.  We got a lot of  boxes moved last night with the help of the inlaws.  Tonight DH and I are planning on getting our bedroom floor/woodwork scrubbed, laying the big rug, and moving dressers/moving clothes. We will be living in the house as of tomorrow (I think).   And don't worry, I'm doing basically nothing.  No lifting, painting.... it's bad timing ha ha.  But that's okay.

I will post u/s pictures as soon as I can.  My u/s is on Wednesday and I'm SO nervous!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!)
rachjas:  (Offer support & prayers!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 29 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 16 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 11 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP (u/s 3/25!)

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Lina:  CD2?
Pyar:  CD4
luvkayln:  CD4- Follie check & HSG on Tues!
dnikki:  CD8
ad_06:  CD10
jmh2005:  CD11
Arlotheslug:  CD30 (meeting birthmom today!!!)
wishandaprayer:  CD32 (any news?)

Sexykeme:  11dpo
Candie:  12dpo
Mommyin09: 14dpo (spotting)
Hannah:  16dpo (appt 3/27)

Good morning, ladies.  Well, I felt AF symptoms last night & started spotting this morning, so I expect her later today.  As you know, I'm totally fine with it!  Now that dh has a more relaxed & normal work schedule, I feel like we'll have more time to ttc this time around :)

Arlotheslug:  I'll be thinking of you today!!!! ;)
I just missed your post.  How exciting that you're ready to move into your new home! I'm so happy for you & congrats on 7 weeks!!! :)
Arlotheslug - I am so excited for you to meet the birthmom today!!  I can't wait for your update.  I'm sure it will all go well and she will love you and dh.  It would be nice for you to feel like you can start buying stuff and telling people since June is coming up so fast.  I'm also glad Alice is ok.  I just hate when our fur babies are not well.  If the hepatitis gets under control can you ease back on the meds or does she need to be on all of them permanently?

Mommyin09 - I saw your status about the neg hpt.  It's not over yet but either way, with dh's new schedule etc your chances with your next cycle will be great.  Your Sunday sounded perfect and it's so nice that dh can enjoy time with you and the fur kids.  Your parents are quite the travellers!  That is great.  It's funny because the movie "The Beach" was on last night.  It's filmed in Thailand with Leonardo Dicaprio.  Not a very good movie but I watched it because it reminded me of our trip.  That is where dh and I had our month long honeymoon.  BTW- I also love my crockpot.  Not many people use them but I use mine quite often :)

Luvkayln - You have a big big week my dear!  How are the shots going?  Are you used to them yet?  All the best for your hsg.  Definitely take some ibuprofen about an hour or so before.  It will help with any cramping.  I'm so excited for your cycle! :)

Candie - Hope you enjoyed your weekend and af is staying far far away?  

Mrspace - Good luck with your u/s this week!

My weekend was nice.  Pretty low key as is my life right now :)  Bleeding has stopped again and I have an appt with my OBGYN tomorrow.  I assume she will schedule another u/s for this week and I'm really hoping the blood clot will show it is shrinking this time!!   My poor parents are going through a rough time.  Their 11year old cocker spaniel Jessie is really really sick.  She is just deteriorating and they don't know what is wrong with her.  It started Thursday and she lost her appetite, started falling when she walked, lethargic, blood in her ears.  They took her for blood tests and it just showed she was anemic but there has to be something else.  My mom called me this morning sobbing because she is worse so she is going back to the vet for more tests.  Poor little Jessie.  I just hate hate hate when our animals are sick.  It's terrible.  I don't have a good feeling about this.

Anyway, sorry for the sad story but hope everyone has a good Monday!  I'm at home as usual in my PJs :)

SSBD!
Stacey
Mamushko* yes I'm CD2! :)) I'm sorry that you are coming after me:(, but I do hope that you will stop it sooner!:))) I'm sorry that you have been so busy but I'm happy that you & DH had a wonderful yesterday night!:) God bless U

Arlotheslug* Happy & blessed Monday for U & DH! Good luck with your meeting birth mum today:) Have fun & I can't wait to read your notes today! :) God bless U

LuvKayln* Good luck tomorrow with follies check & HSG! I hope it doesn't heart for you this time!:) Hugs & God bless U

Candie* I'm thinking of U!!! Hugs

OMG my father is getting married this Thursday at 12.30 WOW, can U believe it:)) I'm happy for him & his wife LOL!  I will need to go to order a bouquet & wedding cake for them, I want to surprise them!:)
I'm waiting for an call from my future employers too:)
OMG I'm happy today, thank U Lord!!!

SSBD,
LinaG
We were writing same time, but I was also checking the lunch, & doing staff when I start writing my post, so I misses reading your post. I'm very happy for U that U stopped bleeding dear, I hope this is the last time for you!:) good luck with your appointment tomorrow!:)
I'm terribly sorry for Jessie:( & for your parents too :( I hope that she will be feeling better, OMG I don't want anyone to suffer at all. Hugs & blessing to you & your family!
mrsace- make sure you are just relaxing and watching everyone else do the work and no being in the same area as chemicals, that is very bad.  enough of me mothering you now.  yeah that feeling in your belly is normal.  i never got nausea, just i would literally vomit out of no where.  wear a nice cushion bra and that sometimes helps the BB's.  how are the vitamins making you feel?   some people have a very hard time with them.

arlotheslug- i am very excited and an on pins and needles awaiting your response after you meet the birth mom and your dreams come true:)

stacey- that is so sad about your parents dog.  animals become our family and it is so hard when they get sick, or pepper sprayed in the eyes (yes i can not let it go).  how are you feeling though?

lina- congrats on your dads wedding. take lots of pics and post a beautiful one of you up:)
Hey! I had the craziest/busy weekend ever ...I feel exhausted but unfortunately my crazy and busy days haven't stop...I have to go back.

There is a lot to catch up on... I will try to do by best later on.

Arlotheslug : I will be thinking of you today meeting brith mom, praying all goes well!!
leighanne-  You are a genius.   I didn't even THINK about that.  I know its gross but I've been having a lot of trouble with my sickness going "the other way".  It's because of the extra iron in my prenatal vitamins I'm sure.  I've been slightly anemic for years (barely) so they prescribed me prenatals with extra iron.  Wow am I an idiot. No wonder my stomach hurts!  Ha ha.    
And yes, I've basically been watching everyone else work.  I've done a little bit.  I sweep, dust... simple easy things.  I painted a little.  Just along the baseboard, the edging.  And I wore a mask.  So I think I'll be okay.  It was just that one time.  
I'm sorry that I'm missed your post on the previous threat. OMG I'm so sorry for your puppy:(( I read that he is doing good now thanks to Lord. I'm thinking that if I was in your position I would take his spray & put into his eyes so he can feel what he has done! Son of the *****!
I would like & love so much to have my dog, but I can't since I'm allergic on dog epithelial and dog hear, also on cats too:((( But when I see any dog in the street or my friends dogs I just go and touch them, rub them, love them!:) I don't care if I became latter sick, because I want to show my love to them!:) I'm not scared from them at all, they feel me to.
Once we went to my DH cousin it was first time for me going there, they have most beautiful Labrador named "Dona", when the cousin opened the door, Dora came out with him, when I so her I was amazed & immediately start touching her, playing so as DH cousin said I have confused her?!?.:) The cousin said to me are you normal don't you think that she will get you since she don't know U & your are in her territory too??? I was surprised & answered I love dogs & they know that, I'm not scared at all:))) He was surprised & also so negative about that?!? But I don't care! I love Dona, & she knows that!:) LOL  
I admire people who have them & that makes me happy.    

Yes I will definitely post pictures from my Dad wedding!:) LOL

God bless U, hugs to U & kisses from U to Jaedyn Michael!:)  
Mommyin09:  We are actually very happy about the cancer - we just have a very unhappy kitty (who currently runs when we see her b/c of the meds), but it is treatable - it will just always be there . . . . also, I neglected to tell you that I am sorry about the spotting, but am very hopeful for you this cycle . . . it will be good DH is on a better schedule too!

Stacey:  I am very happy that you stopped the spotting . . . awesome news.  The Beach is an aweful movie - but a beautiful lanscape . . . what an exciting honeymoon!  I am really sorry to hear about your mom's puppy.  I am like you - I hate to hear of furbaby illness . . . . Alice will likely have to be on something for a very long time . .  . but it is maintainable.  I guess we will have to decide when it just isn't -- she seemed much more spunky this weekend - back to her old self.  She sleeps next to DH - she adopted him . . . and was knocking stuff off on his bedstand when she wanted to be fed at about 5am on Sat!  Good luck tomorrow.  

Luvkayln:  So exciting . . . good luck with everything tomorrow.  I am very excited for you this cycle!  

Mrspace:  Congratulations on moving!  It is hard work . .. we are still not unpacked from some boxes and I am beginning to think it is time to donate them . . .  

Lina:  Have fun!  I love weddings . ..  we were pulling pictures to show birthmom this weekend and I just really loved my wedding!  

Leighanne and Mrspace:  Thank you!  I will hopefully have lots to write about in the am!  I REALLY can not concentrate at work today at all!  The meeting is at 5pm . . .

Happy Monday!

So, bad news.  Well not bad news, but not good news.  We had to reschedule my u/s.  Turns out that the hospital double booked the ultrasound rooms.  So, they wanted to bump us to Friday.  But we can't do it on Friday.  So now we're going to have to wait til next week.  The doctors said that it's fine.  No biggie.  So now my u/s will be NEXT wednesday.  Boo.
hello ladies i have not had internet all weekend its been so hard not  being able to keep up with everyone.
Well i have been on my meds for 3 days now and so far so good no real side effects feeling crampy in the ovary area and i'm bloated hopefully things are happening in there i go for my u/s on fri 27th then we'll know how many and how  many and how big please keep your fingers crossed
Hi ladies :-) Sorry for being MIA the past few days. Saturday we had my Mom's surprise birthday party - she's going to be 50! She was soooo surprised and we all had a great time :-D
My stepmom had a mild heart attack, and Friday she had a heart cath and 2 stents put in. She's doing pretty good with the exception of being a bit tired from the whole ordeal. So as you can see, we were fairly busy lol!

I"m finally FINALLY done with af and spotting! I swear I've been having it for the last 3 weeks!! The new b/c is a little stronger. I don't feel too aweful bad, but every now and again I feel light headed or something. It's hard to explain.
I worked till 12:30 today and when I came home I had some lunch then I started taping and mudding the drywall upstairs. Hopefully this house will be done soon!! I want to move sooooo bad!

Well, I will chat with you ladies later :-) DH and DS just got home, so I need to show DH the  taping and mudding lol!
Arlotheslug: Its 2:00 my time, so it's time for you to meet birthmom & I'm excited and nervous for you all at the same time. I hope all goes well & you feel comfortable & positive about her & your new baby ;)

Stacey: I'm so sorry for your parents kitty ;( I hope she pulls through. It's just such a difficult thing to go through, watching your babies suffer... I hope Jessie pulls through. I'm so happy for you that you stopped bleeding! Best wishes tomorrow :)

Luvkayln: Tomorrow will be a busy day for you! :) Thanks for the note!

Lina: Congrats to your dad! I guess this means he's feeling much better! LOL! :)

Dnikki: I'm glad AF didn't stick around too long. So, are you fixing up your house to sell it? Good luck!

Mrspace: That's a bummer you have to wait another week, but take care & hopefully the week flies by :)

Pyar: That's great the meds are treating you well :) Good luck with your u/s on Friday!!! Fingers most definitely crossed :)

So, by looking at my chart, you wouldn't know it, but AF showed today. I'm perfectly okay  with it & happy to try again this cycle with a more available & relaxed dh! ;-)
First, I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes.  The last month has been very intense. I was so excited to try femara. I had just taken a month off my lap. We were trying trigger and iui for the first time. I knew it was a long shot that our timing would be good. I had to O off of my good side. The femara treated me well. DH didn't have to give me the shot, the nurse did, so he was relived. His count was great. The IUI was terrific. My progesterone check, 4 days later was a little low. My hopes went done; however, we started progesterone suppositories for the first time ever.  I had my first hcg check at 11dpiui. I was pregnant. My next check was beyond great. A week passed and I had 2 tiny spots. We got a bloodcheck... and got the worst knews, the numbers didn't do what they were supposed to. We had to wait until the next Friday to actually hear the words... "you are going to miscarry." It started that next Sunday. I stopped bleeding by the next Thursday. Here I am, I guess you could say CD 9. I am supposed to call RE CD 1. I will go in for a baseline. Nurse thinks that Dr. will lets us resume treatment at that time.

Here are my questions.... we are emotionally doing a lot better now that it is over. I feel horrible saying that. The week between the bad blood work and actually hearing the bad news was horrible. So, do DH and try this cycle? I mean, there's not much of a chance of us conceiving on our own (hypothyroid, mild pcos, blocked tube, scar tissue..etc) Or, do we use protection? If we go to treatment next time.... do we try the same procedure (femara 5mg CD 3-7, trigger and IUI)? I mean, it worked.. it got us pregnant. But we didn't stay pregnant. I just don't get it? I am so sorry this is long. I have a ton on my mind. I don't know what to do next. I have been soooo worried the last year about getting pregnant, I never ever thought we would have trouble staying pregnant.

I wanted to say again... thank you for all of your support!
rachjas- Oh sweetie, I know you're going through so much right now! But I'm so glad to see you jumping right back up and ttc again! You are so strong, I'm just so proud of you! I know exactly  how you feel though. After our m/c in 2005, I couldn't wait to get pregnant again! I immediately wanted to replace that emptiness I felt inside... We waited for 3 months to start trying again, just b/c I was scared to get pregnant again so quick and not give my body enough time to heal physically from it. On the other hand, one of my good friends had a m/c and the doctor's told her to wait 3 months, but she didn't and guess what? She got pregnant the month after and now has a 3 year old! :) So I say, follow your heart! If you're ready to try again, GO FOR IT!! Don't let anything hold you back, go with your instincts! (HUGS)

Stacey- OMG, that's so terrible about your mom's dog! :( I would be a wreck!! I have 4 dogs, 2 of which I've had since I was 18, and I couldn't imagine anything happening to any of them! I really hope they find out what's wrong. Aww... poor baby. That just breaks my heart... :(  Keep us posted, ok?

Arlotheslug- You're keeping us all in suspense on purpose, aren't you! lol ;) We're all anxiously awaiting your update! I've been thinking about you all day! Checking in to hear all about it! :) I know we all are! I hope you feel very comfortable with the birthmom, and she gives you an u/s pic! I want to see your baby so bad!! :)

mrspace- Aww.. sorry they moved your u/s date on ya! Next wednesday will be here before you know it. Hey, look at it this way. At least you know for sure you'll see the h/b then! :)

Mommyin09- Thank you for the note! :) I'm sorry stupid 'ol AF showed, but sooo happy we're cycle buddies again! Yay!! :) We'll be super close in our 2ww too! This is the month girl! We're getting our BFP's this cycle! :)

dnikki- Glad to hear AF/spotting is gone! Woo hoo! I know you're happy! :) That su cks the bc is still kickin' your butt, but hopefully this is the last month you'll have to be on it so you can get on with your injections! Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear about your step mom! How terrible! :( But I'm glad to hear she's feeling better now! Keep us posted on her!

Pyar- Glad to hear the meds are treating you well so far! :) I've been on my meds for 3 days now too, and starting to feel some action in my ovaries as well! Yay! I have my u/s tomorrow, so hopefully there'll be something there. I'm not expecting as much as last time since they lowered my dose a little this time. Hope your u/s goes well on Friday! And I think we're all crossing our fingers for ya sweetie! ;) Good luck!!!

Keyan- Sorry your weekend has been so busy! Hope you've found time to rest a little today! I know  how those weekends/weeks go! Sometimes I'm just sooo darn tired from working so much, but still find the energy to check on my girls! Even if I don't post anything! :)

LinaG- Thanks girl! I hope it doesn't hurt either! After having gone through child birth though, nothing compares to that pain! lol :) Hopefully it'll go quickly, and end up being worth it and we'll get our BFP this month! :) I hope, I hope, I hope... ! :) A BIG congrats to your dad! I'm with leighanne, post pics! :)

Candie- You're 12 dpo and still no AF!!?? OMG! I hope this is it girl!! Have you tested yet? I'm crossing everything for you sweetie! :) Good luck!!
dnikki:  I'm so sorry, I failed to mention your stepmom.  I hope she's doing better.

luvkayln:  Yay, we're cycle buddies once again! :)  I'm glad we're both excited about this cycle.  Hopefully it's a good sign for us both!!!  Good luck with your u/s tomorrow!  I hope there are lots of follies growing big & strong.  Best wishes at your HSG, too.  I hope it goes smoothly & quickly.  Take care!!! :)

rachjas:  It's great to hear from you :)  I'm so sorry for everything you & dh had to go through.  I haven't been through it, so I can only imagine the emotional and physical pain.  I'm glad you have each other to pull you through such a tough time & you know, we're always here for you! :)  I didn't know whether it would be okay to ttc right away or not, but after reading luvkayln's post, it sounds like why not?!  :) If you're feeling up to it, give it a try!!!  Good luck to you & take care!!! :)

Arlotheslug:  I can't wait to hear your update tomorrow morning!!!  :-)
Good morning! :) You guys... I'm SO nervous about my HSG today! I think more so just b/c my last one was horrible! Do you all think I cramped so bad b/c I was pregnant, or does it really just hurt that bad! My stomach is doing knots just thinking about it! I want to chicken out :) but I'll do whatever it takes to get this next baby! :) And I'm sad... Sean came straight home last night and went to bed b/c he hasn't been feeling well. He kept waking up throughout the night super dehydrated. I swear he drank like 7 glasses of water alone during the night! So I finally gave him some tylenol pm so he could sleep. And then I got him up for work this morning, he let the girls go potty, brought them back in and just left! No kisses for me this morning! :( I think he was still half asleep though. But still... :( Anyway, better get ready for work. At least I only have a  half day today! My ovaries aren't as sore as they were last cycle on follistim, so I'm not expecting a lot of follies this time. Hey, maybe I won't have cysts and if I don't get preggo this time, maybe we can just jump right in to another follistim/iui cycle when AF shows. Ok, I'm thinking ahead too much! :) Hope everyone has a great day, and I'll update you all when I get home! :)

Arlotheslug- I'll be anxiously awaiting your update today as well!! I'm so excited to hear all about it! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for the well wishes for today! I'm scared...! ;) Hopefully it won't hurt as bad as last time! We'll see! :)
Luvkayln: I will be thinking about you today! When I had my HSG I didn't really cramp, maybe you did because you were pregnant, or as we all say, we all do different and feel different.

Arlotheslug: Hope you have good news to share with us! can't wait! ;o)

Mommyin09: I am happy you are starting a new cycle and Dh will be available in case you decide to try IUI again....sorry I was around during the weekend, but I was thinking about you! ;o(

Rachjas: It all depends on how you and dh feel and if the doc said you can try as soon as you feel like it....If I were you, I would give a shot natural this cycle, Miracles do happen...and if it doesn't work, then go back to your treatment as your doc suggested. About staying pregnant, m/c are very common, and most of the time we don't know why it happens, and the majority of the cases woman get pregnant again and go on having their babies with no problems, which I hope it is your case!

My weekend was really busy, I had 2 workshops both on Sunday,  on saturday a family member, had a car accident, he was drunk driving, hope he learns his lesson, and another family member die, so we were between hospitals, funerals and workshops, but all is better now.
Good morning everyone.  I am NOT doing well this morning.  We spent our first night in the new house last night and it was fine.  It's FREEZING cold thanks to all the rain.  Then this morning, I needed to shower, but the stupid towels are packed in a box and I didn't have time to find them.  SO I have super oily hair and I feel like I smell.  Even though DH assured me that I don't smell, my hair just looks dirty.  GREAT!  So he's at the house (waiting for DirecTV to get there and install our stuff) and looking for the towels so that I can shower on my lunch break.  I just feel so gross.  Which doesn't make me happy.  And I'm not happy anyway because I'm so freakin' moody.  Seriously, it's rediculous how cranky I am.  I talked to my momma and she said it sounded like how she was at about 15 weeks pregnant.  She thinks we're DEFINATELY having more than one.  I got a call from the doctor's office this morning and I've been trying to call them back ever since. I'm hoping that they found a way to squeeze me in for my u/s tomorrow!  
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 29 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 16 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 11 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP (u/s 4/1)

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Mommyin09:  CD2
Lina:  CD3
Pyar:  CD5
luvkayln:  CD5- Follie check & HSG today!
dnikki:  CD9
Rachjas:  CD10
ad_06:  CD11
jmh2005:  CD12
Arlotheslug:  CD31
wishandaprayer:  CD33 (any news?)

Sexykeme:  12dpo
Candie:  13dpo
Hannah:  17dpo (appt 3/27)

Arlotheslug:  Can't wait for your update...  hope all went well!!!

Luvkayln:  Don't worry, it'll all be behind you very soon :)  I got so worked up over my HSG & then I did have very minor cramping, but nothing bad.  I'm sure you'll be okay, much better than last time!  :)  I bet your pregnancy did have a lot to do with your cramps.  I think those who have blocked tubes also have lots of cramping.  You haven't had that, so you should be just fine.  Sorry you didn't get a kiss good-bye today.  I know that's tough, especially when your insides are tied in knots.  What time is your appt?  Take care & I'll check in on you later today :)

Keyan:  I'm sorry about your crazy weekend, but glad you're back to a normal schedule (even if you do have to work!)  Thanks so much for your notes & well wishes :)  I'm doing great & excited to ttc this cycle!
Best wishes at your u/s today!!!  I'll be thinking of you, too, and awaiting an update! :)
luvkayln- I will be praying for you hun!  I know HSGs are a pain.  But it'll all go well and I'm sure everything will be fine.  When is your appt?  

hannah- Good luck at the doctors office this week! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

stacey- I hope your u/s goes well today!  I can't wait to see my little one!  It must be an amazing feeling.

candie- My fingers are crossed for you!!!
oh.... and I forgot to mention.... New house pictures (remodel) are up!
Good morning ladies!  AF showed today, so moving forward...  

mommyin09 - Looks like we're both in the same boat.  :(  You're right, things will be much better off for you and Rick now and I'm sure you'll be celebrating a BFP very soon. Sounds like you had a great weekend.  Glad to hear your parents had a great time and made it back safe and sound.

Keyan - Oh dear, when it rains it pours huh?  I'm so sorry for all you've been through in the past few days.  I was worried about you when we didn't hear from you all weekend.  We'll have to catch up.

luvkayln - Good luck with your HSG today.  I know, I was a nervous wreck for mine too.  Try to take some ibuprofen about an hour or so before and that should help with the cramping somewhat.  It doesn't take too long, so I hope you're in and out quickly and get a good report.  

mrspace - Congrats on being in the new house!  I'll be sure to check out your pictures.  It's always so crazy when you first move in and everything is still in boxes and you can't find anything!  It will get better. :)  Hope you get in for your u/s soon.

Arlotheslug - How fun that you got to have a pre-birthday celebration!  I'm so jealous you got a snuggie!  You don't by chance listen to 96.1 do you?  Those guys make me laugh and they came up with a snuggie rap song/video.  So funny!  Anyway, I'm glad that Alice doesn't have cancer, hopefully she'll get better soon.  Thinking of you and anxiously waiting to hear about your meeting!

rachjas - I have been praying for you and am so sorry that you are having to endure this loss.  I'm sure you are feeling a little better because God is giving you the strength you need right now.  I completely understand your uncertainty about what to do next.  I won't try to give you advice since I don't have much experience with any of that, but I will keep praying that you are blessed again very soon.  Take care.  ((hugs))

LinaG - Thanks so much for always making me smile.  :)  Sounds like you are doing good.  Hope your dad has a wonderful wedding!  You are such a sweet daughter to be planning surprises for him.
Thanks girls! :) You all always make me feel better! My follie check is at 1:30 at my RE's office, and then my HSG is at 2:30 over at the hospital. It su cks because it's thunderstorming here, and I get to drive 30 miles in it... yay! I'll just drive slow, I guess! :) I'm feeling much better, and my stomach is no longer in knots. Let's see if I still feel that same way in a few hours! lol :) I'm just getting more and more excited for this cycle! These are just stepping stones. Hopefully I can celebrate in a few weeks with a bfp... wishful thinking?? Hopefully not! ;) I'll check in asap when I get home, I promise! :)

Candie- Have you tested?? Ooh, I sooo hope this is it! :) Where the heck are ya anyways??
Candie- Oops, just missed ya! I'm sorry about AF! :( Uugh, she su cks!! Thanks for the advice on the HSG. I hope it goes much smoother than last time! I think Mommyin09 is right though. I think it just hurt so bad b/c I was pregnant. We'll see, b/c I for sure know there's no baby in there right now! :) Hey, at least you, mommyin09 and I aren't that far apart this cycle! We're cycle buddies, once again! :)
Candie- I posted too quick! :) I meant to add that since you, mommyin09 and I are  the 3 left out of us original 4 and we're all so close in our cycles this time, this is going to be the lucky month for all 3 of us! :) Stacey, send us all some good baby vibes! ;)
luvkayln,
my hsg did not hurt at all.  i took the motrin before hand like the RE told me to just in case there was cramping to be ahead of it.  i only had a little bit of spotting too, liek 1/2 hour.  so maybe it did hurt you because of the pregnancy.  well i hope all goes well, let us know.

Arlo- you are killing us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachjas- i know how you feel because i had 2 MC's within 5 months but i had to have d and c's with both of mine.  but i did then get pregnant again right after the 2nd and now have jaedyn.  you are very fertile they say after a MC, although it is one of the worst things to experience, hopefully you will be pregnant again right away.  if you and your husband both feel emotionally ready, then go for it.  when you MC naturally like you did, you do not have to worry about having a weak lining like i did cause the d and c scraps you down to bare minimum.  the biggest thing a doctor will say is make sure that you are emotionally ready.  so many women do not even have a period after a MC and are pregnant again.

mrspace- sorry that it is cold.  i am going to check out the house pics.
Hi everyone -
Today is really crazy at work and I don't have too much time.  So, this will be a quickie.  First, thank you all so much for all of your well wishes.  It means a ton.  I think the meeting went well - she seems like a really amazing, strong, caring and realistic woman.  I don't know if I could be strong enough to do the same.  

The meeting was extremely surreal . .. sort of like "hi, thanks for the baby . . ."  I think birthmom is really concerned with her son having ongoing contact with the baby (our son).  We are totally cool with that - good friend has a child through the foster system who keeps in contact with her daughter's siblings.  Birthmom also was calling herself a surrogate . . . wow.  So maybe it is real . .. still protecting the heart.  

DH and I are going to register this weekend - not buy anything, but register so it is there.  AND, I have told everyone at work and I will get the same leave as pregnancy  - which is awesome!  

So, sorry for the selfish post -- I will check in later tonight and post the u/s pics!!!!!  

Luvkayln, Stacey - good luck with everything today.  Please keep us posted! ;-)
Luvkayln: Thinking of you :) Hey, I like that theory, now that you, Candie & I are all so close this time! How amazing would that be!?!

Candie: I'm so sorry about AF! ;( She truly does su ck, but I am glad we're so close this time around!

Arlotheslug: Oh, your meeting sounds like it went so well! I'm so happy for you guys :) Her calling herself a surrogate is a great sign & how exciting that you're registering!!! I'm just so relieved & happy for you :)

Stacey: How was your appt? Thinking of you ;)
Hi Friends,

Thanks for all of your thoughts.  My appt was good.  My OBGYN was quite happy with my last u/s results and she did a quick u/s to see the little guy.  He was pretty quiet today but doing well and getting bigger.  So I have another u/s on Monday and hope that this one shows a shrinking blood clot.  My OBGYN was certain it would all start to shrink now but does not want me going back to work right away which is fine by me.

The bad news is that my parents dog Jessie didn't make it.  It all happened so fast.  They determined this morning that she had a tumor and there was no hope so they had to euthanize her at 3pm this afternoon.  I have been on the phone crying with my mom for a good part of the day.  This will be very hard on my parents, and the family, since they had her for almost 12 years.  She was such a happy little girl and it is hard to know she is gone.  We were so sure she would have a much longer life.

Luvkayln - I hope your HSG was much better than your first!  I had a bit of cramping but nothing major.  Look forward to your follie update too!  No cysts please!  

Candie - Sorry about AF :( but you are right, you just have to move on!

Mommyin09, Candie and Luvkayln - It's time for another BFP(s) from the original 4. This is a perfect cycle because you are all close cycle buddies.  So, here goes:  I'm sending extra extra baby vibes to each and every one of you!!  I just rubbed my belly and said all of your names. Now I just rubbed Honey's belly too because I got my BFP shortly after we got her so I think she has some special fertility powers :)  Come on ladies!! It's BFP time!

Mrspace - I couldn't help but smile when I read your post about the shower.  After moving so many times and being caught in the same situation, I always pack a special bag with a shower curtain, towels, soap etc so I can shower right after the move :)  Hope you get your u/s this week.  I am anxious to know if you are carrying multiples!

Rachjas - I'm so sorry again for your m/c but glad to see you are feeling better and ready to try again.  Unless your RE said you shouldn't try naturally this cycle, I don't see why not.  And if you don't get your BFP and are going for treatment again, I would say stick to the same regimen unless your RE has another suggestion.  Early m/c can happen for so many reasons and my understanding is that it is more to do with the embryo vs the method.  Now you know you can get your BFP and next time it will work!  Good luck.

Keyan - My goodness you really did have a bad weekend. I'm so sorry. Hope life gets back to normal soon!

LinaG - Thanks so much for your kind words.  How exciting that your dad is getting married!  Good luck with all of the plans!  I look forward to hearing about it.
Hey all!!

U/S tomorrow to check for right sided follies! Please pray for us!
Arolotheslug- Aww...I'm so glad everything went well! And wow, she called herself a surrogate!? That's amazing! That's awesome that you guys registered for stuff! I know you're still trying to protect yourselves, but I can imagine that you must feel somewhat more comfortable with this, and it's becoming more real! :) I'm just so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see the u/s pics of your little boy!! Oh, and don't ever say your post was selfish again! We've all been dying to hear it! And we want to hear more details when you have time! ;)

Stacey- Oh, I'm so sorry! :( That's just so sad... I just can't believe it happened so quick, there was just no time to do anything! Poor baby! :( Thank you for the good baby vibes for us! You're so cute!! ;) Thanks for rubbing your belly, and Honey's too! That's adorable! :) Let's see if your magic works! We have faith! ;) Glad to hear your u/s went well too! Hopefully your u/s on Monday will show the clot is gone! I'm praying for that!! :)

jmh200- Good luck tomorrow! We'll all be praying for you sweetie! Make sure you update us asap tomorrow with some good news! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for thinking of me today! :) It's so funny because I was so nervous...over nothing! lol :) I told Sean I could do a million more  hsg's if I had too! I hope your RE calls soon. I'm anxious to see what they say. I think I told you, but my next follie check is on Friday, so hopefully we'll see some major progress from now until then! :) Hey, will you get your +OPK on CD 13 or 15 this time? My RE thinks we'll do iui on Monday or Tuesday. So we should all 3 be really super close in our 2ww b/c Candie always ovulates early too! Yay! Let's hope Stacey's baby vibes will do the trick.. Oh, and Honey's too! lol :)

Ok, so my hsg went great today! I didn't have any cramping at all! So obviously the reason last time hurt so bad was b/c I was pregnant! This time was a complete breeze! :) My uterus filled up asap with the dye, but my tubes took a few seconds. We were all just kinda looking at each other, and then back at the screen wondering what was going on. And then all of a sudden, they both appeared on the screen with dye flowing through them perfectly! So my RE said that any "cobwebs" that could've been there, are now gone! So hopefully this will be the month! :) My u/s went good too. I have a lot of small follies on each side, the biggest one being 9mm. But that's just on 3 days of shots. My next u/s is on Friday, and there'll be a huge difference in what we saw today and what we'll see on Friday. That's how it was last time. I was shocked on my 2nd u/s! I went from having 3 follies last time, to having 8! So we'll see what happens this time since I'm on a lower dose. Anyway, that's my update! :)
Luvkayln - Yay!  That is so great!  You are prime and ready for this cycle.  I'm glad they lowered your dose too so you may have fewer follies but less chance for cysts.  I'm very excited for you!

Arlotheslug - It sounds like your meeting went really well!  I can imagine it would be a little strange because of the nature of the meeting but the birth mom really does sound like she has her mind made up and knows she is doing the right thing.  You will have to give me some tips on registering! :)  I am not even there yet!  So happy for you guys and that little baby is a very lucky little boy!
Stacey - I'm so happy that you got to see your little one again and he is doing so well!  Enjoy your days of relaxation with Honey.  Thanks so much for the good wishes!  How cute that you rubbed your belly and Honey's belly for us.  You're too funny.  :)  I hope that brings us all lots of luck!  On a sad note, I am so sorry about your parent's dog.  How terrible that she went so fast.  My heart is breaking for them, it's like losing a member of the family.  ((hugs)) to them.

Arlotheslug - Yay!!!  I can't contain my happiness for you and DH.  It sounds like the birthmom is definitely a strong, amazing woman.  What a blessing that she sees herself as a surrogate for you.  I can't imagine how it must have been to get your first glimpse of him on the u/s yesterday.  Enjoy every minute of this journey.  You've both been through so much and deserve so much happiness!  Have fun registering.  :)

luvkayln - That's great that your HSG went so well.  I'm glad to hear it wasn't too painful and that everything is clear.  Now that your "cobwebs" are all gone and you have so many follies in the making, you should have a great chance this cycle!

mommyin09 & luvkayln - Stacey is too good to us!  :)  I'll be honest and say that I don't expect anythig to be different for me at this point, but I hope her special fertility vibes go straight to both of you!  You have both been through so much and I pray you get your BFP very, very, very soon!  Between Rick's new schedule on one hand, and the HSG/injectibles on the other, I think you both have a great shot.  I will be praying extra hard for you both.  :)

jmh2005 - I hope you get good news at your u/s today!  Come on right ovary, step up and make lots of beautiful follies!!  :)

Keyan - Hope your week is going OK.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 29 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 16 weeks! (u/s 3/30)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 11 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP (u/s 4/1)

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD2
Mommyin09:  CD3 (u/s 4/3)
Lina:  CD4
Pyar:  CD6
luvkayln:  CD6 (u/s 3/27)
dnikki:  CD10
Rachjas:  CD11
ad_06:  CD12
jmh2005:  CD13 (u/s today!!!)
Arlotheslug:  CD32
wishandaprayer:  CD34 (any news?)

Sexykeme:  13dpo
Hannah:  18dpo (appt 3/27)
jmh2005:  Best of luck today!!! :)

Stacey:  I'm so sorry for Jessie ;-(  I know how your parents feel...  Penny was 11 1/2 when she passed & she was most definitely our life.  It's still so hard & I wish your parents lots of strength to pull through such a difficult time...  I'm happy your u/s went well & hopefully Monday's will show great news!  I bet it'll be hard to go back to work, huh? :)  Thanks for rubbing your belly for us!  That is unbelievably sweet ;-)

Luvkayln:  I'm so glad everything went so well!  It sounds like you're well on your way to a BFP, my dear :)  Let's hope Friday's u/s shows lots of big follies, ready to go!!!  

Candie:  I will be praying extra for you, then! :)

So, I posted a question on the open forum yesterday.  I called my doc's office to schedule my cd12 u/s & asked the nurse to go back through each month & let me know what my lining was just because the RE that did my cd12 u/s last cycle mentioned that it was thin.  I can't remember what it was.  Anyway, the nurse did say that even on the day of my iui, my lining was only 5 point something.  So, she was going to have my RE call me back to let me know if there's anything I can do to thicken it.  The office has three RE's.  The one who did my last u/s is not my regular one.  So, my regular RE calls me back & basically says that there's nothing I can take as far as meds that won't increase my risk for multiples.  He didn't seem overly concerned that my lining was too thin.  He said that there's no hard and fast rule as to how thick it should be & that maybe my t-shaped uterus had something to do with it...  He wants me to go in for another consultation to discuss a more aggressive approach, which I know means IVF.  I think what he was saying is that by doing IVF, those meds may help my lining & then by only implanting one embryo, there wouldn't be that risk of multiples.  My concern is that if the IVF meds don't thicken my lining, then I'm doing all of that just to be disappointed (if my thin lining IS the problem).  Anyway, I do take progesterone from O-AF, but if anyone has any suggestions for ways to thicken your uterine lining pre-O, I would appreciate any advice!  Thanks :)
Terrible internet connection my ladies I will try to catch U all later.
Take care all I'll replay ASAP.
Hugs & SSBD,
Lina
Hi everyone!
Just talked with birthmom (this is still a little odd) and she invited us to the next u/s which is on April 2nd.  (I still have to post her old u/s pics - sorry it has been a crazy week with all the adoption stuff and DH's aunt and uncle are coming into town from CA - so I may be a little slow).  Also found out that we can both be in the delivery room - crazy, eh?

Stacey:  I am glad the appt went well.  I am sooo sorry to hear about the puppy - with our own furbaby loss last nov. - I completely know how you all feel.  

Luvkayln:  I am soo glad the HSG went well -- Yahoo!  

Candie:  Thank you for the lovely note and your support.  This is a wonderful and strange trip - I am still guarded, b/c it is still not final . . .

Mommyin09:I wish I could add more advice.  This is a confusing time - all I can say is to be sure to ask many questions, which I know you will.  

jmh2000:  Good luck!

Happy Wednesday!
Well Ladies...

I had my doctors appointment at 8 AM today and was really nervous. I finally have right sided Follies!!!!! There is only one there but thats all it takes right?!?! It was 19.2 in size and ready to go he said. I had my LH checked through bloodwork and it is elevated so I am doing my first ever IUI tomorrow!!!

I am so nervous, don't know what to expect? I am so scared of getting pregnant again after the ectopic and 2 miscarriages. But every time is not the same right? I just need to keep telling myself it WILL work this time and the Lord is good and on my side!

If anyone can give me insight on IUI's it would be greatly appriciated.
Hi everyone.  I have been super super busy today between the u/s and the well wishes here on medhelp and now we just bought a couch!  Ha ha.  

Well, we went to the u/s.  My beta (third) was through the roof once again (105000, ish, can't remember the exact number right now).  So we did the u/s and OH BOY OH BOY!  There's a reason why my beta is so high.  3 perfect little heartbeats.  DH almost passed out. I started laughing.  They all look pretty good right now.  A is measuring bigger than the other two.  But we're all healthy.  The doctors said that clomid can stay in your system for a while after you stop taking it.  Combine that with clearing my blocked tube.... that's what they think happened.  If you ask me, it's just fate.  We stopped trying and look what happened!  

We're still really nervous and scared since our chance of miscarriage, risk, etc, is high.  Once I get into the second trimester I think I'll feel better. Only 5 more weeks to go until I'm there!  

Originally my due date was November 9th, but now they are saying that according to "full term triplet pregnancies" I'll be due September 28th.  Granted, the longer I can keep the babies in my belly, the better.  So we're still hoping to have October babies!

Okay, well I'm going to end this now... my stomach is KILLING me today.  I got sick 4 times during the u/s.  Stupid morning sickness.
Arlotheslug: Thanks :) I'm now thinking of trying IVF after two more cycles of trying on our own. If the meds will thicken my lining & I don't have the risk of multiples, maybe that's my best option... I read that exercise is really helpful as far as kicking our ovaries into gear & thickening our lining, too, so hopefully I'm on the right track :)

Luvkayln: I forgot to mention, my pattern isn't as accurate as it used to be. I O'd on cd14 last cycle, but it's usually cd14-16, so we'll still be close :)

Jmh2005: Woo-hoo! That's great news :) Dont be worried at all about your iui. I've only had 2, but they were both quick & painless. Your doc will insert a speculum, then your dh's swimmers through a catheter. The catheter is super small, so you probably won't even feel it. My second iui, I felt a very minor cramp, but it seriously was nothing major. After that, I laid on the table with my knees up, feet flat for maybe 20 min & that's it! Good luck tomorrow! I'll be looking forward to your update :)
I sent you a note earlier, but a big congrats to you & dh! I'm sure it's a shock, but I can imagine how blessed you must feel! :) Share u/s pics soon!
Mrspace ~ Congrats!!! I bet you were surprised!! Happy healthy 9 months!!

As for me, I am going to the RE tomorrow, If I get a smiley in the morning, then we will do IUI tomorrow, I guess if not, I'll just have an U/S to see how many follies are there. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Does anyone have any idea of what a "reactive" pap is?? When I had mine in Aug of 08 it was reactive and then I had to have another one done in Feb 09 and I got the results today, and it's still reactive???? They keep telling me that it's not "abnormal" , but wtf? I have never had them come back like that before. Have any of you ladies??

I have very low internet connection I don't know why, & I hate that, but **** happens! I'll try anyway if U get this it will be fine.

Arlotheslug* Congratulations for your first meeting.:) I'm very happy for U & DH. I'm glad that everything went well with surrogate mother!:) U too deserve this baby angel boy more than anyone & he deserve to be with people like U too. God bless all of U!:) Would U like to be present in delivery room?

Mamushko* Thank U dear for your notes and well wishes I need them a lot.
I don't understand what uterine lining means? What is its function?

LuvKayln* I'm happy for you very much. I told U that HSG will pass in a minute & you are perfectly clean road YEA!:). Hit the road girl with your boy:)
I'm sorry that U had problems before, but I'm surprised how they did HSG on U when you were pregnant already?!? They could hurt the fetus don't U think? But I'll leave the past behind and tell U that I'm expecting a sunshine from U very soon. Good luck with follie check & wish U a blessed next week for U!!!:) SSBD = BFP:)

Stacey* I'm happy for U & your baby angel too, grow baby grow:) Please rub you belly from me also:)
I'm terribly sorry for Jessie RIP. My love goes to your parents!

Keyan* I'm very sorry about your weekend, but I'm glad you're back to a normal life. Thanks so much for your answers & well wishes :)  I'm discovering new thinks LOL. God bless U

Candie*  Thank you for the lovely note and your support. I'm sorry that your AF came but I'll welcome her now & tell her that she is not welcomed next month & so on & on!:)) God bless

WOW Tomorrow is the registration Daddy day!!!:) so it will be busy day for me & DH. It will be tough for me since I'm his witness in State building & I agree he to get married with his women?!?. Now I feel sad & think that I betray my MAMA RIP :((( O Lord Stand by me. I'll describe the hole ceremony another time. I'm tired already I need some sleep.

Girls good night from me & happy tomorrow morning!:)
SSBD,
Lina
mrspace- see i told you it was multiples with a number that high(i might just be the baby whisperer).......BIG HUGE CONGRATS.  wow 3 little ones, that is great.

;uvkayln- so glad you hsg went well.  i started to think i was the only one whose hsg did not hurt because everyone else tells me horror stories about theirs.  hopefully you will get your BFP now that the doctor cleared those tubes.  i am doing a little baby dust dance for you right now,

alrotheslug- wow, this birth mom is lie an angel from above.  i can not wait to share lil boy stories with one another come June.
LinaG- Yes, you were sooo right about the hsg! :) With my last hsg, they didn't realize I was pregnant. I had NO clue I was either! So when they did the hsg, they immediately saw the sac in my uterus, and that's when everyone started freaking out! I was cramping so bad!! So once everyone started freaking out, I started freaking out b/c no one was telling me what was going on. Just that my uterus was too big! So  they finally said they thought I was pregnant, and I just laughed at them b/c I just knew I wasn't! So they had me do a pregnancy test, and sure enough, it was +! :) I had an u/s immediately, and there was Kayln with her perfect little heart beating! It was the best day of my life!!

Leighanne- Thank you so much for the baby dance! ;) I'm really hoping the hsg will really help us out this cycle! I've heard it helps, even if your tubes aren't blocked b/c the dye just expands your tubes. And it having been done just a week before O, hopefully it'll do the trick! :)

Candie- I'm with mommyin09, we're gonna pray extra hard for you!! :) You're in this game with us, and you have a great chance too! I'm hoping that we all get our BFP's together! That would be awesome! Then we could join Stacey, and the original 4 will be celebrating the next 9 months together! Well, Stacey will be a little ahead of us ;) but she's not going anywhere!! :)
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 29 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 16 weeks! (u/s 3/30)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 12 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP (u/s 4/1)

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD3
Mommyin09:  CD4 (u/s 4/3)
Lina:  CD5
Pyar:  CD7
luvkayln:  CD7 (u/s tomorrow!)
dnikki:  CD11
Rachjas:  CD12
ad_06:  CD13 (u/s today! iui?)
jmh2005:  CD14 (iui today!!!)
Arlotheslug:  CD33
wishandaprayer:  CD35 (any news?)

Sexykeme:  14dpo
Hannah:  19dpo (appt tomorrow)
ad_06:  Sorry, never heard of a reactive pap?  Ask your doc at your u/s today.  Did you get a +opk?  Good luck today!!!! :)

jmh2005:  Best of luck with your iui today!!! :)

lina:  Good luck with your dad's registration today :)  Don't worry about your dear mom.  I'm sure she wants your dad to be happy ;)  The uterine lining is where the embryo implants & if it's too thin, it can't implant.  So, that's why I'm concerned...  I take progesterone after O, which thickens the lining, but I'm wondering what more I can do before O.

Hello ladies from a sunny but very windy England
well now i need to catch up with you guys i have just been so busy as you may know from previous posts i own and run my own business here and sometimes i bearly have time to write here but i always log in its like a ritual to check in here evryday

arlotheslug great news your meeting sounds like it went really well the birth mum sounds amazing i hope things keep running as smoothly as they have been so far

stacey i'm so sorry about your parents dog how sad and upsetting it must be for them i'm glad you are progressing well for you and your little one

luvkaylyn good for you that your hsg went so well everything sounds great for this cycle i'm sending you good vibes

jmh2005 you are right it only takes one its great your right side has woken up i have the same every treatment my right side does nothing at all i have never known why bu to be honest i've never asked

lina g congrats on your dads wedding i'm sure your mum doesn't feel betrayed its far better you get on with his wife to be than having any friction between you all hope youhave a lovely day

mrspace wow wot can i say if i was you i would be pinching myself to make sure i'm not dreaming

ad06 how did your u/s go i have my fingers crossed for your follies i have my fingers crossed for you for sure

sorry if i left any one out but i'm am sennding love and good vibes to you all
as for my self i have been injecting for nearly a week now at first i did feel action in my left ovary not much in my right i go for my u/s in the morning to see what we have i am praying soo hard for a good results please cross you fingers and anything else for me xxx
Hi everyone!  I'm going to keep this short because for some reason I'm super angry today.  Mostly at DH.  So I'm trying to let my anger just disappate so I don't take it out on him.  One of those days I think.  Seriously, the mood swings are awful.

The babies and I are doing well today.  The morning sickness is terrible.  But I'm loving every minute of this.   DH and I should be out of our rental house by Friday.  That's if he gets off his butt and helps any time soon. Bah, see, there's the anger.  Anyway, it's all going well.

I just need to take a chill pill.  I don't know why I feel so hostile and angry today.
mommyin09 sorry i nearly forgot you i ment to say sorry but  apart fron progesterone i can only think diet can make a difference to liniing are you taking any supplements i wish i had a better answer for you its really something i have had to look at before good vibes to you too hun xxx
Mrspace- No pics yet?? ;) We're all anxious to see those little ones!!
luvkayln-  No pics yet, I am trying to find my scanner at home but I haven't been able too. I was going to try the camera thing like you said last night but I just got too tired.  I'll have them up soon though, I promise.
Hey girls!

Everything went great this morning. My Dh's motility was 90.4 and he has grade 4.0 sperm. IUI went great then they checked to make sure it ruptured and they did!!!! I am so excitred I am hoping this is it!!!

Congrats mrsspace24 thats awesome!

luvkayln - Thank you so much for your support. These next 13 days are going to kill me!! How did your appointment go?

Mommyin09 thanks again for all your supoprt I am dying to know they said both follies ruptured
;o( I am really sad, my hard days aren't over....just found out about sexual abuse between family members, really close family members, involving 2 girls. ;o( I am really heartbroken...please keep my family in your prayers and watch your children and suspect from anyone and everyone... ;o(

MrSpace: OMG WOW!! 3!! congrats.
Keyan-  Thanks for the well wishes.  I am so very very sorry to hear about the abuse in your family.  That's so terrible.  I don't understand people like that.  They will be in my prayers.  If you need anything please let me know!  It just breaks my heart to read that.
Keyan: I'm so sorry to hear your news ;( I'm just heartbroken for you... Take care & know that you & your family will be in my thoughts & prayers.

Jmh2005: That's wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you & dh. Good luck & SSBD!!!

pyar: Thanks for the good vibes :) Yes, I'm taking vitamins, drinking green tea, eating healthy & getting lots of exercise. Hopefully that'll help!
I had my U/S, I have 3 follies on the right side, measuring 11.6, 10, 11. I didn't get a + this morning, so I have to go back Saturday for another U/S, then possible IUI, if I get a + that morning :) Good Luck Ladies!!
Mommyin09...

Thank you so much! We are so thrilled. Our reproductive doctor is absolutely amazing. He is in WV and I couldnt ask for a better facility.

Today for the IUI they were so thrilled with how high the hubby's sperm count and everything was. She ( Nurse) was like I can't wait to see him in the delivery room! 13 days before testing and I will be counting down everyone of them.
Hi ladies~ Just wanted to pop in and let ya'll know I DID NOT FALL OFF THE PLANET!! LOL My life had been kinda crazy the past few months. Some of you knew my hubby worked for Circuit City (did for 13 yrs), and they went outta business, that was a nightmare liquidatiom sale too!! Stressful and VERY sad at same time. He is fine, has a great job now and all is well there! =)  Me...I am good too. AF comes every 28 days now and i am still on BC pills for about 6 more months till I wanna try again.  My lil guy just turned 4 on March 2nd and OMG, he is growing like a weed!!! He is 50 pounds and 47 almost 48 inches tall, and I got him registered for pre-school for this coming fall...sniff,sniff....I actually teared up writing out the check!!! :O  too funny!!!  I have my 20th HS reumion coming up in July so  I am looking forward tothat too!!  Congrats to all the new mommies and BFP's too!!!!  Take Care everyone!!

Tina
ad_06:  Sounds like you've got some good follies growing :) They should grow up to 2mm/day, so you are well on your way to that iui!  Come on +opk!!!

jmh2005:  I'm glad to see how excited you are!  It's so nice that everything went so perfectly & you can feel like you've done your job.  Now it's just a waiting game :)  Stay busy & hopefully it will fly by!!!

mamtina:  Wow, so nice to hear from you!  I'm so sorry to hear about dh's job.  That is scary, but good to hear he's found new employment.  Happy belated to your little one ;)  It sounds like the BCPs are doing their job & hopefully all's well in 6 months when you ttc again :)  Take care!

luvkayln:  Good luck tomorrow!!!  I can't wait to hear all about your follies! :-)
Where at in WV?? Mine is in Morgantown, I'm thinking there isn't too many around here because my OB/GYN gave me 2 options, Morgantown, and the other was Pittsburgh. DH was like we'll take Morgantown, cause he didn't know about driving in Pittsburgh....lol
morning girls bad news i'm afraid i went for my follie check u/s this morning and nothing nada just waiting for call to confirm blood works = cancellation so i don't know whats left for me now i feel desperate and hopeless just trying to get my head around this devastation egg doner just isn't for me so i think we have come to the end of the road i just want to go to bed and stay there thank you all that have been there for me you are trully amazing women and i pray hard for your bfp's you all deserve it so much xxx
I think I saw you yesterday morning at Dr. Toffle's office. My husband and I were waiting to do our IUI. When I looked at your profile, you looked really familiar! Good luck tomorrow!

So weird to know someone is so close right? lol Good luck again!
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 29 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 17 weeks! (u/s 3/30)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 12 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD4
Mommyin09:  CD5 (u/s 4/3)
Lina:  CD6
Pyar:  CD8
luvkayln:  CD8 (u/s today!)
dnikki:  CD12
Rachjas:  CD13
ad_06:  CD14 (u/s tomorrow!)
Arlotheslug:  CD34 (u/s 4/2!!!)
wishandaprayer:  CD36 (any news?)

jmh2005:  1dpiui!!!
Sexykeme:  15dpo
Hannah:  20dpo (appt today)
Luvkayln:  Best wishes today!  Grow, follies, grow!!! =)

Stacey:  Happy 17 weeks!!! =)

Candie:  How's it going?  Any plans for the weekend?

Arlotheslug:  How exciting that you'll get to go to the u/s next week & that you'll both be able to be in the delivery room!!!  Everything sounds like it's just going so smoothly & I'm praying that in less than 3 months you'll have your little boy in your arms ;-)  Have a great weekend!

Lina:  How'd the wedding go? :)

Pyar:  I'm so sorry about your u/s.  Did your doc mention changing your meds or anything?  Take care!!!

jmh2005:  Congrats on being 1dpiui!  Welcome to the tww :)  How funny, are you and ad_06 at the same RE?!

Keyan:  Usted está en mis rezos, mi amiga...
Mommyin09 I haven't given up my updated info for a while. I'm 23 wks and 4 days pg with a boy can you add me to your next list? How are you doing and feeling?

AP
Yes we are how crazy right?! Small world! These next two weeks are going to drive me nuts!! I am staying positive and strong because I know God is there for us!
mommyin09 - I'm doing good.  Ready for AF to pack her bags!  :)  How are you?  DH's 30th birthday is on Sunday, so it's a big weekend for him (although I think he'd rather not celebrate it LOL).  I'll be sending you a message.

luvkayln - I just saw your updated mood.  Yay!  That u/s must have went well today.  I hope everything continues to go well and you get to have your IUI soon!  :)

Keyan - Hon, my heart is just breaking for you and your family.  These cases never make sense, it's hard to understand what people arre thinking.  Take care of yourself, I'll be in touch.  ((hugs))

Arlotheslug - That is great news!  How exciting that you get to be there for the next u/s.  Less than a week away!  Yay!  I can understand why you are still a little guarded, but she seems really committed to this and I think she really wants to do the right thing.  I hope that it all starts feeling very real for you soon and you are both able to enjoy every minute!  :)  

Stacey - Hope all is well.  Enjoy your rest and relaxation this weekend and all the best at your u/s on Monday.  Can't wait to hear your update!  I'll be praying that the clot starts shrinking.  

LinaG - I hope everything went well with your dad's wedding!  I'm sure your mom wants him to be happy and was smiling down on him yesterday.  :)

mrspace - Congratulations!  What a surprise you got!  :)  I'm sure you were both in total shock for a while.  I hope all 3 babies continue to go strong and healthy, and don't make mommy too sick!  Take care.  

pyar - Oh dear, I am so sorry that you got such bad news.  I can only imagine how upsetting it is, but take it one step at a time and don't give up yet!  Hopefully your doctor will have some answers for you.  Take care.  ((hugs))  Know we're here if you ever need to talk.  

MamaTina - Wow, lots going on!  So sorry about DH's job, but thankfully God gave him another wonderful opportunity.  Sounds like your little one is doing so well.  My, they grow up too fast!  Take care and enjoy your summer.  

jmh - So great that the counts were good and everything went smoothly with your IUI!  Hope we hear good news from you soon!

ad_06 - Hope those follies keep growing and you get to have your IUI soon!
No hun the docs only offered a review to talk bout the possibility of donor egg thats just not something i can deal with right now i just need to understand how on my iui's i responded although mininal two or three follies and this time round it was so much a higher dose and nothing i wasn't expecting a huge difference but hoped for something i think i'm going to give up with meds the docs don't have any hope for me using my own eggs and don't believe in miracles so I think i'm just going to put ttc out of my mind and hope for a miracle i just feel a huge void at the mo and don't know what to fill it with
Hey everyone.  I am inching my way closer and closer to my second trimester, which makes me happy.  The morning sickness was better today but I'm so tired.  My in-law's 25 wedding anniversary party is tomorrow.  I have to help set up for it tonight.  We still haven't gotten them a gift yet.  We were planning on getting them something together (as in for them as a couple), but now they are complaining about not getting enough gifts so they want individual gifts.  So I have no idea what we're going to do.  It's a pain in the butt!  But oh well.  We'll figure it out!  We will officially be completely moved into our new house by tonight.  After work I'm heading over to clean the old place up before I go help decorate for the party.  

luvkayln- Good luck at your u/s today hun! I'm waiting anxiously to hear what happens.

mommyin09- Great job with the thread, as always.  I hope that you're doing well this cycle.  My fingers are definately crossed for you!

stacey-  Congrats on making it to 17 weeks!  It's going by so quickly!  I'm so excited for you!  Have you guys been thinking about names?

Nikki-  I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Call me sometime if you get a chance.  

candie- Thanks for the well wishes.  DH is so funny to watch.  He paces around all the time and is always asking the "what if" questions.  He goes from being over protective and not letting me lift a finger, to cranky and angry with me for no reason. Which is fine.  He's just struggling with the information.  He's nervous.  But we're all doing just fine.  
Thank you candie! I am hoping for good news too!
jmh- I know, after I saw you pic I was like I am 95% sure that was you all.....lol I was so surprised that we have the same RE! This is my 3rd cycle there and I love it! I would say my favorite person there is Fran the nurse, she is so motherly. Dr. Toffle is really nice too and seems to know more than any other doctor that I have been to. Well good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!!

Candie- Thanks, hopefully I will get my IUI tomorrow :)

So I have to go to the RE tomorrow! Hoping to get a + OPK in the morning! I will let you ladies know.

HI everyone:

Well trying to keep myself calm and convince myself that the adoption is going to happen . . . keep the karma flowing.

Pyar:  I am very sorry.  I am not sure if you remember, I went through a very similar situation - I did not respond to any injections with the IVF (2 cycles) . . . We also were against donor egg b/c for us at that point - it just made sense to adopt - I also have friends who have 3 (and with 4&5 on their way) with donor eggs . . .  I know how painful this is . . . . but I also know that you will be strong and feel good again.  Give yourself some time.  

ad_06:  Good luck tomorrow!

Luvakyln:  woo hoo! IUI here we come!  

Mommyin09:  I can completely understand accepting IVF . . . I hope the dr will answer all of your questions . . . . Thank you.  I hope you have a good weekend. too!

Candie:  I hope you have a fun weekend with DH . . . thank you for your well wishes - I hope this happens too!  

Kenyan:  I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling.  I hope things are ok and get better . . . you are in my thoughts!

JMH:  I am glad the IUI went well - very exciting!

MRSPACE: OMG! OMG! OMG!  Wow. . . . congratulations.

Stacey:  Good luck on Monday . . .

Mamatina:  It is good to hear from you!

LinaG:  I hope the wedding went well . . .

Happy Friday . .. enjoy your weekend!
Thanks!!  We are really happy.  I'm REALLY tired.  Ha ha.  DH and I were talking about it while we were looking at the u/s pic last night.  We both think that A and B are boys and that C is a girl.  DH thinks A is a boy because it's bigger than the other two.  DH just wants it to be a strong big healthy boy.  I don't care as long as they are all healthy.  

I can't wait to see u/s pics of your little baby and to hear how all the adoption stuff is going. It's so amazing.  
arlotheslug...

Thanks! I will keep everyone posted on EVERYTHING! trust me lol
Well I am up, and getting ready to go to my RE. I don't think we will be doing the IUI today, because I am still getting a neg OPK!! I don't know what is going on this cycle? Maybe I am just going to O late. Last time we did IUI, I O on CD 13, and today is CD 16. Who knows. I just hope that I don't have to go back Monday, which I mean I will, but I today will make 3 days that I have already missed work to go. Next week I have to miss Tues, and Wed. because my Dad has to have a heart cath. So I don't know if I can take Monday off! We'll just have to see what the U/S shows today! I'll update more later.
So I had my PRE-FET consult yesterday. My Dr. thinks the reason im miscarrying is because is due to coagulants. He suggested im clotting while pregnant which prevents oxgen for the baby-fetus. He says its not a big deal at all and that a daily dose of steroids will do it. He said I will be on the same dose of  Progesterone in oil and I will also start Estrace(Estrogen) very soon. Estimated date of FET 5/20 beause  I missed my date this month.. Oh well!  God knows what he's doing.....Im happy with it.

Have a great weekend!!!! :)
Good Luck today! Keep us posted.

Guesito - Good luck! Sounds like your doctor got it all figured out!
I had my follie sizes wrong from the other day...ooppss....lol They were 13.3, 11.6 and 10. Well no IUI today, the only two he spoke of were 15.6 and 11.7, he said that they aren't growing as fast as they should, but we are shooting for IUI on Monday. My lining was 11 something. So just waiting around a few days. I am really hoping we get to do it Monday.....we'll just see! Good Luck Ladies!!
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 17 weeks! (u/s 3/30)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 12 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD5
Mommyin09:  CD6 (u/s 4/3)
Lina:  CD7
Pyar:  CD9
luvkayln:  CD9 (iui Monday!)
dnikki:  CD13
Rachjas:  CD14
ad_06:  CD15 (waiting for +opk!!!)
Arlotheslug:  CD35 (u/s 4/2!!!)
wishandaprayer:  CD37 (any news?)

jmh2005:  2dpiui!
Sexykeme:  16dpo (any news?)
Hannah:  21dpo (any news?)

ad_06:  Sorry you couldn't do iui today.  Hopefully it all works out with your schedule! :)  See, your lining looks great, 11mm.  Mine even at the time of iui was only 5. something, so that's why I'm concerned.  I started taking a baby aspirin each day, so we'll see if that & the exercise I'm doing will help.  My next u/s is Fri.  Your follies should grow 1-2mm per day, so it looks like things are progressing well :)  Good luck!!!

Candie:  Happy 30th to dh!!! :-)

Guesito:  It's great to hear from you & to see that you're moving forward with your FET :)  I'm so happy for you & it does sound like you doctor is on top of things!  Best wishes!!!

mrspace:  If you have your u/s pic, but no scanner, why not take a picture with your camera so you can post it?  I'm sure we'd all love to see it! :)

Arlotheslug:  So, in my mind I was thinking IVF in two months (thinking it was $10,000), but it's $19,000 +meds for the 3 fresh/3fets, so it'll be a longer wait before we do it, but I'm glad we have a plan & we're both in agreement :)  Wow, your u/s is this week!  I'm so excited for you & dh!!!  Sending you karma ;-)

Pyar:  I completely understand.  I'm sorry things didn't go as planned.  Believe me, I know how that feels...  I hope you feel better soon, take care! :)

Armyprincess:  It's good to hear from you :)  A boy, congrats!!!

mommyin09~ Thanks, I am hoping it works with my schedule too. I have tried to make other arrangements with my sister, but those aren't going to well. I just wanted to have a plan for Tues, just in case, you never know. Will see. Maybe the baby aspirins will help. I had no clue of to what my lining was suppose to be. On the way home DH asked me if that was good and I said I don't know. Good Luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

So, I have been quite upset today. Just thinking about my schedule next week, and everything is really getting me down. My dad has a tumor in his femur, but can't get a biopsy done because he has a bad heart, and possible blockage, so therefore he has to have a heart cath on Wednesday, but other tests on Tues. I am a sibling of 4 kids, and it seems like I am the only one that does anything for my parents (which I don't mind all!!) Which I am the baby of the family, so maybe we are closer or whatever.

My family knows about the struggle we have been having and everything I'm pretty open to them about it. I wanted a backup plan in case I have to get my IUI on Tues, so I asked my sister if I absolutely have to go back to the RE on Tues, if she could please take my dad to the hospital for his tests?? I told her that it would be different if I didn't already pay for 3 U/S which ran us close to $500.00, because if I wasn't going to have the IUI, I wouldn't have paid that to get this far in my cycle. Well, I could tell that she really didn't want to do it. She has a small pizza shop, but she could have her DD work while she took my parents. Come to find out,  she doesn't want to have to pay her DD to work. I have just been crying and trying to figure things out.

I just wish people could be just a little more sympathetic about what we have to go through! I think the only ones that really care to know or know what it feels like are the women and men that are going through it too. It's not like I ask anyone to do anything for me anyway, this is the 1st time I have ever asked her to take my parents anywhere. I know I might be worrying for nothing, but it just really hurts to know that if I were in that situation, that no one would step up and make it a little easier, or less stressful. I mean DH and I both work, but heck with today's economy we can barely make bills every month. It's just one of those days. I just needed to vent, I don't like venting on here too much cause I don't want to sound like I am complaining. Well thanks for listening.......Keep your fingers crossed that I get a + OPK Monday!!!!

Sorry this is so long and sorry for venting!
Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA.  Our Internet went down Thursday night and we just got it back today.  And today was busy since I had my parents for dinner and my mom will be staying with me until Wednesday.  So you might not hear from me too much until then!  I have my u/s tomorrow but won't get the results until Tues when I meet with my OBGYN.  I'm really hoping for good news.  I have been feeling great and hope that is a sign.  Plus, the little guy is growing!  I will post belly pics soon since I now have a belly!!!

Luvkayln - IUI tomorrow already??  Wow!   I will be rubbing my belly as often  as possible to send you those baby vibes!!  All the best my friend.  I know this is a really good cycle for you!!

Candie - Happy 30th to dh!!!  

Mommyin09 - Wow...that IVF quote is expensive!!  I would hope that you don't need to do 3 fresh and 3 FETs but I guess it is good to plan for it.  Hope you are having a good 2nd week of the 2ww!

Well, so sorry I don;t have much time to catch up but I will be back as soon as i can!

SSBD like crazy!!
Stacey
Wow, I have a lot of reading to do! We just finished up our move after selling our home, and I have an FET scheduled for 4/1-hoping that my 2 frozen embies survive the thaw. I have been following my protocol of Lupron, Medrol, Est and Progest shots, and am good to go!

I am going to start reading about all of you, and hope to find plenty of good news along the way!