Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Women of Strength!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Women of Strength!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 17 weeks! (u/s tomorrow!)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 12 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD6
Mommyin09:  CD7 (u/s 4/3)
Lina:  CD8
Pyar:  CD10
luvkayln:  CD10 (u/s tomorrow!)
dnikki:  CD14
Rachjas:  CD15
ad_06:  CD16 (waiting for +opk!!!)
Arlotheslug:  CD36 (u/s 4/2!!!)
wishandaprayer:  CD38 (any news?)

jmh2005:  3dpiui!
Sexykeme:  17dpo (any news?)
Hannah:  22dpo (any news?)
*************************************************

ad_06:  I would be upset too ;(  I'm the youngest of 3 & I do everything for my parents, as well.  It's hard enough when you're ttc, but then to feel snubbed by your sister doesn't help...  I'm sorry & I hope everything goes perfectly this week & your iui is a success!  I hope all goes well for your dad, too.

luvkayln:  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, hoping your follies have grown big & strong for the journey ahead ;-)

Stacey:  Best wishes to you, too, for your u/s tomorrow!  I hope all's well with your little one & the clot is shrinking :)

Keyan:  I hope things are going better & your spirits have been lifted a bit...

Arlotheslug:  What an exciting week for you & dh!  Thursday can't come soon enough :)  I'll be thinking of you!
Happy 30th to your dh!!! =)
posted by Stacey1718 on our old thread...

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA.  Our Internet went down Thursday night and we just got it back today.  And today was busy since I had my parents for dinner and my mom will be staying with me until Wednesday.  So you might not hear from me too much until then!  I have my u/s tomorrow but won't get the results until Tues when I meet with my OBGYN.  I'm really hoping for good news.  I have been feeling great and hope that is a sign.  Plus, the little guy is growing!  I will post belly pics soon since I now have a belly!!!

Luvkayln - IUI tomorrow already??  Wow!   I will be rubbing my belly as often  as possible to send you those baby vibes!!  All the best my friend.  I know this is a really good cycle for you!!

Candie - Happy 30th to dh!!!  

Mommyin09 - Wow...that IVF quote is expensive!!  I would hope that you don't need to do 3 fresh and 3 FETs but I guess it is good to plan for it.  Hope you are having a good 2nd week of the 2ww!

Well, so sorry I don;t have much time to catch up but I will be back as soon as i can!

SSBD like crazy!!
Stacey
hey everyone sorry i have been away my little brother has been a bit naughtey and is looking to get 2 years in prison on wednesday he has had to live with me as all my family has give up on him,
i actually feel like im coming to tearms with never being a mom i ned to snap out of it i think im just feeling down cuz i no i will be a mom
well im calling of my ivf as i dont feel ready in my mind it willstill be there the end of summer if i want it and as we havent tried any thing else im thinking i may only need a bit of help so this month i have o tests geritol complete folic acid and baby asprin and dan has vitamin c zink and geritol we also have preseed worth a shot im so exited any way im gonna have a look at the posts now and congrats to all bfps and sticky baby dust to all
i get my results for my ultrasound tommoro wish me luck xx
thanks for the new thread.

well ladies i went to my 6 week check up appointment the other day since my c-section and it went great.  my incision is looking great, healing nicely and all seems well.  he prescribed me to a birth control since i had no issues getting pregnant prior, just problems with holding onto to the pregnancies and miscarrying.  so i have not started it yet, i havent even filled it because i have to wait for my period to start taking it.  well jaedyn will be 7 weeks on tuesday and that is so scary to think that 7 weeks have alreayd passed.  i have some new pics from last night that i will post hopefully by the end of the night,.
Thanks!! Today has been a better day, but we'll see what tomorrow brings and go from there. I'll update everyone tomorrow :) Praying for that + OPK.....lol
Well I got my smiley :) !!!! So now IUI time.... I'll update when I get back from my IUI!!
Good luck today!!!! Let us know how it goes for you!
Stacey - Good luck at your u/s today.  I know you might not be able to update us, but wanted to let you know I am thinking of you.  :)  I pray the clot is shrinking and the little one is getting big and strong!

luvkayln - Hope you see lots of nice big follies today!  

ad_06 - I'm so sorry for all you've had to go through with your family.  It's so hard to have all that added stress on top of everything else you are going through with TTC.  Hope your dad is OK.  Good luck with the IUI today!

mommyin09 - Thanks for the good wishes for dh, we had a wonderful weekend.  I gave him a little gift every day and decorated the house and made him a homemade cake.  I knew he was a little sad about the whole 30 thing (especially with no children yet), so I wanted to make sure he felt special and was happy.  Hope you had a great weekend.  I'm so sorry the IVF is a little more than you expected, but it's great you have a plan (and I'll be praying you succeed on your own!).  :)

leighanne - So glad to hear you're doing so well!  Wow, 7 weeks, time sure does fly.  I'll be sure to check for your new pics.

hannah - I'm sorry that you're feeling down.  It can be overwhelming sometimes, but we just have to keep our faith strong and believe we will be parents one day!  I know the IVF is a possibility, but hopefully the extra vitamins you are both taking will give you the boost you need.  Good luck!

jmh - Hope this 2ww flies by for you and we get to celebrate your BFP soon!

Keyan - Hope you are doing OK my friend.  

Arlotheslug - Wow, big week for you!  I am so excited for you and dh to get to see your little one.  :)
candie429

thank you so much i hope there re many more BFP's ahead =]
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 36 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 24 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 12 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD7
Mommyin09:  CD8 (u/s 4/3)
Lina:  CD9
Pyar:  CD11
luvkayln:  CD11 (u/s today!)
dnikki:  CD15
Rachjas:  CD16
ad_06:  CD17 (+opk! iui today!)
Arlotheslug:  CD37 (u/s 4/2!!!)
wishandaprayer:  CD39 (any news?)

jmh2005:  4dpiui!
Sexykeme:  18dpo (any news?)
Hannah:  23dpo
Leighanne:  Wow, 7 weeks!?  Time sure does fly.  I'm sure you're enjoying every wonderful minute!!! :-)

ad_06:  Yay!  Congrats on the +opk!!!  Great timing, huh? :)  Best wishes for your iui.  Be sure to update us a.s.a.p.!

Candie:  I'm glad dh had a nice b-day!  Thanks for the extra prayers ;)  Hopefully we won't need to go the IVF route, but we're happy to have a plan in place anyway.

luvkayln:  Come on, follies!!!

Stacey:  I'm actually still waiting to O, probably this weekend.  I hope you have a nice visit with your mom & that your u/s goes really well.  We'll be anxious to hear your update when you have a chance.  Take care! :)

Hannah:  Sorry for all you're going through...  Keep your head up! :)
Hey ladies! Just got back from my u/s. I have 3 lead follies, which I'm happy with, especially because there's 2 on one side, and 1 on the other. :) My lining is 12.8, which is awesome!! They did bloodwork on me, and we'll know what the next steps are when the results are in. IUI is either Wed or Thurs, and will either trigger tonight, or tomorrow night so we're close! :) My lead follie is only 17, so I'm thinking I'll O on Thursday. My RE likes me on this lower dose, and letting my follies take their time since I'll have better quality eggs. Plus, if I don't get pregnant this time, I won't have to sit next cycle out b/c I probably won't have any cysts! :) I should know the results soon, and I'll update as soon as I do. :)

ad_06- Congrats on the smiley and IUI! I'm sending you tons of SSBD for this cycle!! Good luck! :)

Candie- Sorry, I'm a little late to wish dh a happy birthday, but I'm going to anyways! Happy belated to him! :) I'm sorry he was a little bummed about it, but I'm sure he's glad he has such a wonderful wife to cheer him up! :) I hope he's feeling better now, and looking forward to his next birthday, when you'll both for sure have one here or on the way! ;)

Stacey- Good luck at your u/s today! I'm sure it'll show that the clot is shrinking! Yay- I can't wait for belly pics!!! I've been waiting for those! :) I can't believe you're already almost half way there! Time is flying for you pregnancy!! He'll be here before we all know it! Update us as soon as you can!! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for the new thread! Ok, so you think you'll ovulate this weekend? Awesome, b/c I'm pretty sure I'll O on Thursday, so we'll be super close! Yay!! Too bad I won't be able to check in and see when you got your +ve! I won't have any computer access from this Sat till next Wed! That's almost a whole week without you guys... I don't know how I'll get through my days! ;) At least the first half of my 2ww will fly by, and since I'll be gone I won't be thinking about it as much! Can't wait for your u/s on Friday! Yay, this means you get to do IUI, right?

Arlotheslug- I'm so anxious to see your u/s pics!! Post them as soon as you can, k? We're all so excited to see your little boy!! :)
From wishandaprayer ( saw it on the old thread) :)

Wow, I have a lot of reading to do! We just finished up our move after selling our home, and I have an FET scheduled for 4/1-hoping that my 2 frozen embies survive the thaw. I have been following my protocol of Lupron, Medrol, Est and Progest shots, and am good to go!

I am going to start reading about all of you, and hope to find plenty of good news along the way!
Thank you all for your support.....I have to admit that I am most of the time a really strong woman, I try to keep it all in, but this has really shaken me, broke me down to the point of doubting to have children or not....I know it will all be in the past soon and my family and me will get thru all this, but as today this is how I feel. again, thank you for your prayers.
Luvkayln: Yay! Everything's moving along just perfectly!!! I'm so excited for you =) I'm glad we'll get your updates before your trip. It'll be a long time without you, but at least we'll know you're comfortably into your tww :) Honestly my thought is that I'll O next Monday, but we'll still be close! I'll have a better idea after my u/s this Friday & we may not do iui depending on when I O. Dh isn't sure be wants to go in late so early into his new job. I'm totally okay with that. We'll have lots of extra time together this cycle, which I'm so thankful for! Thanks also for wishandaprayer's update!

Keyan: You are definitely a strong woman! Anyone would be shaken by such a tragedy & although it's such a shock, I know eventually you'll be okay & this chapter in your life will make you an even more protective & nurturing mommy. Take care!!!
Mommyin09- Thanks! :) I'm so happy everything is just working out! The nurse finally called, and I have to take my last dose of follistim tonight, hcg tomorrow night and then iui is scheduled for Thursday morning! Yay!! Just in time! So, even if you O on Monday, we'll still be very close, which is awesome!! Hopefully you're able to do iui, but if not, I know that's ok too! :) This will probably be the most relaxed cycle yet for you, just b/c dh is home more and he'll be less stressed, making you even less stressed too! :) I'll check in later. I'm at work, and need to tell Sean to bring me my meds b/c I don't get off until 9! Who would've ever thought I'd be giving myself a shot in the bathroom at the winery! lol ;)
Mommyin09 ~ Thank you!! Yes, it was great timing, I was so relieved this morning when I got my +ve!! So glad to be in the TWW!! Good Luck on you upcoming IUI!

Candie ~ Thanks! Yes it is very hard to deal with everything else on top of TTC, but everything worked itself out :) Thank Goodness!!

jmh ~ Thanks....I'm only a few days behind ya!!

luvkayln ~ Good luck with your upcoming IUI, and SSBD to you too!

So, I had my IUI this morning. Everything went smoothly. Dh's count was 103 million, with 93% mobility :) I had an U/S after the IUI and the follies were gone, just had small ones! The nurse said "wow, you must O the same day you get your 1st  +ve! So I either starting O last night, or this morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! It couldn't have been better timing! TTW here I come....lol
Luvkayln: Haha! That is funny, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! :) Yay for your Thurs iui!!! I'm so excited for you :) Yes, we'll be closer than I thought, which is great!!!

Ad_06: Wow, that is great timing! If you only test in the morning, your surge must have started soon after your test :) Dh's numbers sound great! I'll move you to the dpiui list tomorrow!!! :)
Hey Everyone!

I tried to post last Friday from work, but apparently it didn't work...

Luvkayln: Awesome work on the follies!! I hope that's me soon!!! Good luck on your IUI!!!

Ad: Welcome to the tww! I hope you get your little bean!!!

Well, I have just over a week and a half left on BCP's, so hopefully hopefully the cyst will be gone... I just want to do those injects and have a little more hope  :-) I'm going to start acupuncture again when I start the injects.
Also, we have been drooling over this 100 year old farm house and we saw they dropped the price again!!! So, we are going to call the bank to see if we can get approved for another home loan (we have a mortgage out on our current home...). So, really keeping my fx for that too!
Work is still work, but my boss never fails to put me in a bad mood...not sure why but he just acts like we're all stupid! I have my degree, I passed my boards, I know what I'm doing for heaven's sake!

Anyways, enough venting lol (Thank you all by the way...!) But I'll catch up with everyone later!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all..... :-D
ok ladies, i posted quite a few new pics, a few from the past couple of days.  he will be 7 weeks tomorrow.  i want time to slow down, he is growing up too fast.
Hi everyone,
Can't find the old thread - but I will try and catch up.  (BTW I am CD 5)  Very busy weekend - ate a ton (literally) - Dh's aunt and uncle were in town - Italian family - food and wine for lunch and dinner each day!  Fun stuff.  

Stacey:  I hope the U/s went well.

Mommyin09:  I did not catch the $ for the IVF.  Let me know if you have any questions.  It sounds like you are doing cost sharing?

Leighanne:  Yahoo - 7 weeks.  Wow.  I will check out the pics.

Luvkayln:  WOW 3 follies sounds awesome.  I am very excited for Thursday.

Candie:  It sounds like you had a good birthday.  I can completely understand being a little down about the TTC thing - but a celebration of his day is an awesome thing . .. . I think Spring is trying to get here in PA - don't you?  It has not stuck yet - but I still have hope.  

Dnikki:  good luck with the house.  very exciting!

ad06: Those are great numbers!  Yippie!

Kenyan:  You are truly in my thoughts.  You are a strong woman . . . I know it.  I know how hard this is . . . you are in my thoughts. You will have a family -- I know you will someway.  

Happy Tuesday.  

naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!! Happy 7 weeks, Jaedyn! :)

vortex: BFP - 36 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 17 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 12 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3
wishandaprayer:  FET tomorrow!!!

Arlotheslug:  CD5
Candie:  CD8
Mommyin09:  CD9 (u/s 4/3)
Lina:  CD10
Pyar:  CD12
luvkayln:  CD12 (iui Thursday!)
dnikki:  CD16
Rachjas:  CD17

ad_06:  1dpiui!
jmh2005:  5dpiui!
Sexykeme:  19dpo (any news?)
Hannah:  24dpo

dnikki:  The house sounds amazing!  Good luck :)

leighanne:  I'll check out your pics.  Happy 7 weeks to Jaedyn ;-)

Arlotheslug:  I had posted on our old thread to you about how we were thinking about IVF in a few months.  I had in my head that it was approx $10,000, but it's really $19,000 +meds.  So, we'll wait a few more months & try on our own in the meantime ;)  The $19,000+meds is for 3 fresh/3FETs.  We think that's a better bet for us since there's a higher risk of m/c with my uterus...  Your weekend sounds like so much fun!  I love my Italian relatives!!!  Where in CA do they live?  Are you still doing the boot camp?

ad_06:  Welcome to the TWW!!! =)
Hey girls! I have a question:

Since my IUI, my right ovary has been almost kinda burning feeling. I am wondering (I know it is really early), but couldst this mean ectoic in this side or could it just be from ovulating? Everything makes me so nervous so any thoughts are really helpful!
Had a bad fall this weekend.  Down cement stairs and my in laws house.  Miscarraige (miscarriage) on Saturday.  I wrote a journal entry about it.  

Hope everyone is doing great.
mommyin09 - I should O this weekend too, so maybe we all will end up being really close this time!  :)  Only a few more days until your u/s, how exciting.  It's been a long time since I've had a "follie check."  I miss that, it was always so comforting to see that little egg growing in there.  

luvkayln - I love it when a plan comes together.  :)  Wow, IUI Thursday already!  That is so great that you have a couple good follies.  Hope everything went OK with your shot.  I like your way of thinking, I actually told DH something similar the other day.  We just really have to stay positive and believe that this will be a good year for us!

Arlotheslug - I know, it's actually sunny today!  Yay!  I really hope it would stay like this already.  Sounds like you had a great weekend.  It's always nice to visit with family, and get to eat a lot too!  I am all about the food.  :)  Yes, DH had a good weekend, although now that the celebrating is over, I think reality is setting in.  He'll be OK.  Like I told luvkayln, we just have to believe that the best is yet to come.

ad_06 - Glad everything worked out and it sounds like you guys have a great chance this time!  Good luck to you.  :)

dnikki - Good luck with the new house!  I hope your cysts are gone too.  The accupuncture sounds like a great idea, I've heard that it really helps.  

Keyan - Hope you are doing OK my dear.  ((hugs))
Hi my friends!

A quick update.  I finally finally got the news I have been waiting for.  The blood clot has started to shrink and is quite a bit smaller than it was 2 weeks ago...yay!!  I am so happy.  So after next week I can get back to work and hopefully back to a somewhat normal life.  I had a good feeling because I have felt really good, my belly is growing and the little man has been kicking me...it seems to get stronger and stronger :)  Dh is over 6 feet tall and I think the little guy got his long legs!! So thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers.  It all worked....again!!!

Luvkayln - Awesome follies!!  Best wishes for a perfect IUI on Thursday!!

Mommyin09 - Thanks for posting my last post from the old thread.  Can't wait for your u/s results on Friday!

I've gotta run (well...I guess walk is more accurate) but wanted to drop in quickly.  Thanks again and SSBD!  
Stacey
Stacey- Yeessss!!!! That's great news! :) Aww.. and you've been feeling his kicks? I miss that... that's something you'll never forget! He probably does have his daddy's long legs! Kayln kicked ALL the time, and she had long legs like her mommy! :) Thanks for my well wishes my my upcoming iui! I'm excited! :) Check in soon, and post belly pics asap! ;) I can't wait to see that growing belly! :)

Candie- Yes! It WILL all work out! This year will be a great year for us all, I just know it! :) I hope he's feeling better, and is getting encouraged for your O coming up this weekend! That's SO awesome that you, mommyin09 and I will all be so close in our 2ww! That hasn't happened in a while... maybe not ever?! This has gotta be a sign for us! :)

Mommyin09- I hope your day is starting to slow down a bit so you can relax with Carmelo and Huck until dh gets home! :)
OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!!:(  I'm terribly sorry for your big lost,:( I have no words to explain what I feel! :( God bless U & DH & gives you strength to continue your blessed road. U both are young, you do have hope, pray & believe in God. What is yours will be yours soon or later! I'm VERY SORRY!!!:( Accept my condolences....
mrspace24...

I am so sorry hun...
mrspace:  I honestly can't imagine what you're going through ;( Take care..

rachjas:  How are you feeling?  I know it's tough, but I'm glad you're up to trying on your own.  Best wishes!!! :)

Stacey:  I'm so happy for you that your clot is shrinking!  That's wonderful :)  Will you go back to work soon?  I'm sure that won't be easy! :)  That's so cool that you're feeling your little boy's kicks.  I'm just so excited for you!!!  Keep rubbing that belly of yours, a few of us should be O'ing really soon...

jmh2005:  Easier said than done, but try not to worry! :)  I doubt it could mean ectopic.  It could just be from O'ing or since you're 5dpiui, it could be an embryo implanting???  What do you think?

Candie:  Yes, it is comforting to see your follie & then to be able to really pinpoint when you're O'ing.  I can't wait to see what's going on in there :)  I'm glad that we'll be in the tww together, with luvkayln leading the way!  When will you start your opks?  I think I'll start Thurs or Fri.

luvkayln:  Yes, it's been a busy day off!  I finally have a chance to sit & relax a bit, but I'll be going to Pilates in an hour ;-)
I just worry about every single thing! It just worries m because of past ectopic but it was on the left. I have readabout everything there is alot of people said the have it. I can feel twinges and mild cramping in my uterus too. I don't think it could mean ectopic this early...
You are so not alone! :)  I know we all question everything, especially in the tww, but honestly I remember lots of twinges & ovary "pain" during my tww. I'm sure there's a lot going on in there! :)  Just take care & hopefully your second week will fly by!!!  SSBD!!!
thank youso much....
HI everyone, wow im so sorry for the girls that had the BFP and ended up mc, im so sorry for your loss, i really hope your all feeling better but there is no words that i can express how i feel for you all. It takes us so long to get on the journey and then it's all taken from us.... God bless you all at this time

I'm well i leave Australia in 2 weeks to head back to my DH in Chicago who i miss lots.

I saw a fertility specialist here and i have low ovarian reserve, i did a u/s on day 8 and i had 3 follicles on my right the largest 13mm and on the left 2 small follicles less than 6mm, (I'm guessing that's not good) i also had my tubes checked and there was no blockages. Once i get back to Chicago I'll go back on clomid and try for a year and if nothing happens we will come back to Australia and go through IVF.

Also congrats to everyone that got the BFP also,

naf38: (Home in Australia, returning to the states in 2 weeks)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 36 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 17 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 12 weeks (u/s tomorrow!)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3
wishandaprayer:  FET today!!!

Arlotheslug:  CD6
Candie:  CD9
Mommyin09:  CD10 (u/s 4/3)
Lina:  CD11
Pyar:  CD13
luvkayln:  CD13 (iui tomorrow!!!)
dnikki:  CD17
Rachjas:  CD18

ad_06:  2dpiui!
jmh2005:  6dpiui!
Hannah:  25dpo

Good morning & Happy April Fool's Day! =)

wishandaprayer:  Best wishes for your FET today!
It's great to hear from you!  It's good to hear you're doing lots of testing while at home & I can imagine how excited you & your son are to be back with your dh in a few weeks!!!  Take care & keep in touch :)
I am still having those twinges and burning sensations but its moving here and there.
Let's hope that's a good sign! =)  Will you go in for a beta or just test on your own?  SSBD!!! =)
I will test on my own in about 6 days! I am scared to death of an ectopic even though the follies were on the right side. The burning sensation is scaring me to death but I am trying to stay calm because it is so early on still.
mrspace:  I am so very sorry for your loss and can't imagine what you are going through right now . . . you are in my thoughts.

Mommyin09:  Dh's aunt and uncle are from Oakland . . . it was a really fun weekend - too much food!  I am still doing boot camp . . .it is good and I think I may actually take up running - makes me feel better (I really can't believe I just typed that!).  How is Pillates going?

Stacey:  I am so glad everything checked out and you will be able to go back to work and be around people soon!  I am sure Honey will miss you . . .

Naf:  Welcome back - safe travels to Chicago . . . .

Luvkayln:  Good luck tomorrow!!!

Candie:  Well I guess as soon as I said sun . . . the rain came ;-)  I agree with you - the best is yet to come!  

Happy Wednesday!
Hi All! I am doing well. I am CD 18. I have been having increased CM and twinges in my ovaries. I thought for sure I would be Oing. It's been going on for a couple of days. Even today. We aren't really trying, but not protecting. So, I haven't used any OPKs. I have been taking my metformin, synthroid and have been taking my prenatals again. I have also started temping... and like normal they are everywhere, not showing the big O just yet. Without meds, I used to not O until CD 22 or so. We'll see. I am expecting AF around the 13th.

mrspace- I am sooo sorry about your loss.

luvkayln- Any news?
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for being so nice and being there for me.  I am going to be leaving medhelp. I have gotten a few emails from one specific person on here who has said some very harsh things.  I honestly just can't deal with it right now.  She has been talking to several people on here about me and I just don't want to deal with the drama of it.  I came to this site for support, not drama.

You all are wonderful, and I hope to keep in touch with some of you through other means.  I know I have a few phone numbers and emails.  Feel free to message me email addresses etc if you do want to keep in touch.

Best of luck to you all.  
mrspace24

That is so ridiculous. I can't stand people. Please take care of yourself and don't leave its not fair to us to lose you. I am praying for you. If you need anything please lean on us.
I don't want to say a whole lot on here, the forum, because she's apparently tracking me.  She is watching everything I say to everyone and it makes me really angry.  Aparently that's what she does here on medhelp.  

I will probably stick around for a while, but I've made most everything private on my page, and I'll be talking through email for the most part. I don't want to bring drama to this forum. It's been such an amazing help to me. You are all so wonderful.
Dont let people get you down, its not worth it, people can be nasty but remember all the people that have been nice to you.

We are all in the same boat and need each other one way or another. If people are being mean to you they must be very low to come to a website where we need people on our side to help us.

Were all here for you

xxxx
Stacey - Yay!  Looks like all of our prayers worked.  :)  I am so happy for you. Sounds like the little guy is growing big and strong.  What great news.  Enjoy your last few days of snuggle time with Honey.

luvkayln - Good luck with the IUI today!!!  Hope you have lots of big follies waiting for those little swimmers.  :)  Yes, it's definitely been a while since the 3 of us have been so close.  I hope this brings us all a lot of luck.

mommyin09 - I'll probably start my OPK's tomorrow or Saturday.  We'll see how it goes.  The last 2 cycles, I got my + on CD13, which would be this Sunday.  In case I don't talk to you again today, good luck at your u/s tomorrow.  Grow follies grow!  :)

Arlotheslug - Good luck today!  I am beyond excited for you!!!  :)  Can't wait to hear how it goes.

jmh2005 - I'm so sorry you are so worried. I'm sure I'd be overanalyzing every little feeling and twinge too.  I don't know very much about ectopics, but I'll be praying that it's not the case.  Hopefully you just have a little bean getting ready to hang on tight!  :)

rachjas - I've been thinking of you often, so I'm glad to hear you're doing OK.  Wow, it sounds like your body is definitely getting ready to O.  Yay!  I think it's a good idea to just take it easy for a little while and let things happen.  You know, I've heard a lot of stories about women who get pg shortly after a m/c, so I'll be praying that you are another one of those uplifting stories.  :)

naf38 - Good to hear from you!  I'm sorry your tests showed a low reserve, but it's great that your tubes aren't blocked. I hope the Clomid does the trick for you and we get to hear good news from you soon!

mrspace - So sorry for what you are going through.  I'm sure this is a very difficult time for you.  We understand that at this point, you need to do what you feel is best for you and DH.  I wish you both all the best with your new home, and your life together.

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 36 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 17 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 12 weeks (u/s today!!!)
kmcarino:  BFP

mrspace:  Taking a break...
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD7 (u/s today!!!)
Candie:  CD10
Mommyin09:  CD11 (u/s tomorrow!)
Lina:  CD12
Pyar:  CD14
luvkayln:  CD14 (iui today!!!)
dnikki:  CD18
Rachjas:  CD19

wishandaprayer:  1dpfet!
ad_06:  3dpiui!
jmh2005:  7dpiui!
Hannah:  26dpo ??
Arlotheslug:  I'm SO excited for you today!!!  I'm sure you & dh will enjoy every wonderful moment :)  Be sure to update a.s.a.p.  I'm sure we'll all be anxiously waiting! :)  That's great that you're sticking with the boot camp!  I'm really impressed.  Pilates is going great.  I love it!  I'm going three times a week & spinning twice a week.  I totally agree with you, I love running too.  I've been thinking about getting back into that on the days I'm not doing something else.  Let me know if you start it up! :)  Have a great day!

luvkayln:  I'll be thinking of you today!!!  I hope all goes just perfectly & you can start off your tww relaxed & enjoying your vacation!  Best of luck to you!!! =)

Candie:  I actually started my opks yesterday just because I keep feeling my ovaries at work! That's a great sign, but so far it's still negative.  It looks like we'll O really close to each other this cycle & it's great that luvkyaln will be leading the way for us both :)  Thanks for the well wishes & you have a wonderful weekend!!! :)

rachjas:  Yes, it does sound like you're getting ready to O!  I've been feeling O twinges/pains since Tuesday & I'll probably O this weekend.  So, keep up the bd'ing & best wishes to you & your dh.  You are both in my thoughts & prayers.

jmh2005:  Well, hopefully the burning sensation is nothing to worry about.  Happy half-way to you! =)  Just a little longer...  SSBD!

Kaylee:  Good luck today!  I hope you can post an u/s pic! =)

mrspace:  I almost didn't respond because it's all just so ridiculous, but when you're speaking from your heart, it doesn't matter what anyone else says.  I honestly can't imagine anyone calling you a liar & if someone is "stalking" you, then report them to medhelp.  Take a minute to read over the Women of Strength poem...  it really is right on point... You should take some time to just focus on you & dh...
hey ladies- i am posting jaedyns pics with the easter bunny from yesterday, check them out.  he is wearing his bunny suit in it.  he is growing so fast.

i hope you are all well.  i will be sending writing seperate little responses to everyone later tonight while jaedyn is sleeping, only got a second right now.
Arlotheslug: Just checking in to see how the u/s went... can't wait to hear from you! =)

Luvkayln: I'm glad your iui went well! =)  I'm so happy for you! It won't be the same around here while you're gone, but it'll be good to know you're resting comfortably in your tww!!!

Kaylee: Hoping to hear good news from your u/s as well :)

Leighanne: Your pictures are too precious! I love them all!!! What a total cutie pie =)
Hey all :-)

Just a short update...DS came down with croup last night. I took him into the doc's office this morning and they gave him a dose of steroids to keep the inflammation in his airways down and keep them opened. He scared us so bad last night!! He woke up crying at 10:15 last night and coughing that sounded like a seal - I kid you not. He wouldn't calm down and ended up making himself throw up. By that point I had changed and DH loaded him into the truck to go to the ER. On our way to the hospital he settled down and his coughing eased up a lot, so I turned around and came home. I ended up sleeping with him last night just to make sure he was okay :-) So, not much sleep last night...I called the doc's first thing this morning and they got him in at 11. So, he's doing a bit better - not coughing so much. I also bought those pedia care vapor thingies you plug into the wall and they are AWESOME!!!
Hey everyone! Just letting everyone know that the pain in one side has subsided. The doctor said its most likely a corpus luteum that is pumping progesterone. 5 more days til testing...keep your fingers crossed im going nuts.
rachjas- sometimes when you stop trying and just relax you end up pregnant right away.  i hope this is how is works out for you.

stacey- that is so good that it is shrinking and your lil bean is growing.  enjoy the next months to come.  it all goes by so fast and before you know it, they are here and the fun begins.

mommyin09- thank you.  jaedyn is a cutie pie and is such a precious gift.  

dniki- oh no.  i hope DS gets better fast.  i can not stand to see kids sick.  i am totally not going to do well the first time jaedyn gets sick.

jmh- the corpus litum cysts can hurt.  i remember having some crampy twinges coming from the side that my egg released from and the cyst was.  that is a good sign that your body is making the corpus litum cyst.
Hi my friends,

Leighanne* Jaedyn is most handsome little angel boy that I have seen. You & DH are so blessed to have him & he to have U both:) God bless 3 of U! Hugs to U & kisses from U to Jaedyn for me!:)

jmh2005* U are in my prayers & thoughts. Be positive, happy, listen music, dance ... God bless U!:) SSBD

dnikki* I'm sorry for your DS I hope & I'll pray that he will feel better very soon. God bless U both!

Mamushko* happy Friday to U! Can't wait good news from U today sestro! God bless U:)

LuvKayln* SSBD your way, have a nice time were ever U & DH are. God bless U both!:)

Stacey* Thanks to Lord that U & baby angel boy are doing well. God bless U future Mama with future son :) I'm happy for u both!:)

Mrspace* I'm sorry & I can't believe what is happening to you this period, stay strong & don't let your self being provocating by anyone!!! I also agree with Mamushko you can report them to medhelp or just ignore them! Good luck to U were ever you are. God bless U!

Candie* SSBD your way. God bless U & DH this month!:) Hugs

Arlotheslug* I hope that U & DH are happy! God bless U both!:) Waiting fresh news from U:))

Keyan* hugs 2 U. God bless U 2!:)

I'm doing well today since I got allergy from allergy testings from this Monday:))) Officially I'm super hyper sensitive from nickel, the metal which can be found every were, even in food but in small quantities. That is my life luck!:) But I can leave with it! In case if I will need to have any surgery I need to tell the medical staff that I'm allergic to nickel!!! & what is funny every medical instrument is made from nickel too!!:))))

I'm today CD 13:-) & I'm happy in that way.
I'm going now to prepare lunch now.
LOL it's is raining outside, I was thinking after the lunch to start to wash my windows?!? I'll see.

All, have a happy Friday & wonderful weekend!!!
SSBD, God bless U all!
Lina
Thank you. This two week wait is killing me. I haven't really had any symptoms of pregnancy just some twinges and sensations here and there which I am hoping is a good sign. And I have been really tired. Thank you for reaching out. All the support here is abslutey amazing.
Arlotheslug- Wow, I totally missed that you were going to the u/s yesterday! I can't wait for your update on how everything went!! How exciting!! :) I know your heart melted when you saw your baby on the monitor! I hope you got some more pics! Can't wait to see them!!! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks! You're such a sweetheart! ;) It's gonna be weird not checking in for 4 days! I'll miss you all! :( At least the first half of my 2ww will go by quickly though! So the weather is beautiful today! Sean bought me new batteries for my camera last night, so yep, you guessed it! Kayln gets her Easter stuff today!! I'll take pics and upload them before I leave tomorrow morning! It's just going to be so cute!! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you today for your u/s!! I hope that follie of yours is big and beautiful, and you get your + today or tomorrow!!!! Good luck! :)

Candie- Thanks for the well wishes for my iui yesterday! Everything went great!! :) Now it's just a waiting game... I started my progesterone this morning. Yuck!! I haven't take the suppositories in a long time, I forgot how gross they were! Oh well though! Whatever it takes, right? :) Hope you get your +OPK soon!! I won't be able to check back in after Saturday until Wednesday, so hopefully I'll see that you and mommyin09 have entered your 2ww! :) Good luck!!

Rachjas- It sure does sound like you are getting ready to ovulate!! I'm sending you sooo much ssbd!! I know you'll be pregnant again in no time! :) We're all thinking of you, and glad to see you are doing a little better! I understand the "trying" but "not trying" situation! That's how it was before we got pregnant with Kayln, and then our miracle came! :)

I just wanted to say thank you all for the support.  I'm not going to leave Medhelp.   The woman and I parted ways peacefully after a few exchanged emails.  And you are all right.  Doesn't make sense to let her get to me.  I couldn't help it much.  I swear my emotions are similar to pandora's box exploding...pieces falling everywhere.  I don't feel like I have any control right now.  I told DH that I thought I would feel better if I could have anti-depressants or SOMETHING.  But my doctor won't prescribe them.  Which is frustrating.  So now we're thinking about seeing a therapist.  We'll see.

Aside from all of that.  Oh my goodness, DH and I watched most of Marley & Me last night.  It's SO SAD so far.  We're going to finish it because we both got so tired. But we're going to finish it tonight.  Wow.  I see what some of you were saying.  It's so good!  

mommyin09- Please accept my appology. I wasn't trying to bring drama to the thread whatsoever.  Or to make anyone angry with me.  So I'm sorry.

luvkayln- Congrats on being in the tww!  My fingers are crossed for you dear.

leighanne- You are wonderful.  Thanks for the long talk yesterday.  It helped more than you know.

dnikki- Oh my goodness I hope that DS is okay!!!  And I hope that you both get lots of sleep today!  We don't need you getting sick too!

stacey- I'm so glad that your pregnancy is going so smoothly.  Congrats girl.  All the best to you.

candie- I hope that you are doing very well!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you O soon and get that bfp!
I am SO sorry got what you are going through!!! I really wish I knew what to say. It really ***** that people wont leave some alone and make things so much worse!! Again, I am SO sorry!!! ((((((((hug)))))))) Hangin there sweetie!!! We are here for ya if you need to cry, vent or whatever you want!!! =)

Tina
Hi. Thanks for all the well wishes :) Had my u/s this morning & it was odd. Usually on cd12 I have an 18+mm follie. This time I had a bunch of little ones on one side & an 8mm on the other & my lining was only 4. something. So, my doctor thought either I already O'd or this will be an unusually long cycle. They did a progesterone test & I just got the results. I haven't O'd yet! So, there is hope for my follie to keep growing & for my lining to thicken... I'm waiting to hear from my doc as to when he wants me back. Probably in a few days.

Mrspace: No apology necessary. My comment just meant not to let others dictate how you feel :)
mommyin09-  You're absolutely right. I shouldn't let other dictate my feelings or my reactions.  Unfortunately, sometimes I'm not very good at that!  Ha ha.   I hope that your little follies grow grow grow and that you O as soon as they reach the right size!  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Okay, so just heard from my doc's office & I'll be going in for another u/s to check my follies next Wed morning. Grow, grow, grow!!! =)

Luvkayln: Looking forward to seeing Kayln's Easter decorations! I'm sure they'll be perfectly pink & beautiful :) I'm gonna miss you! Have a great time!!!

Jmh2005: I'm glad your pain is subsiding. Hang in there! Just a few more days :-)

Candie: Have you started your opk's? Looks like you may be next ;-) Have a great weekend!

Mrspace: Thanks!

Stacey: Happy 18 weeks!!! =)

Dnikki: I hope ds is feeling better!

Arlotheslug: I'm thinking of you & hoping everything was just amazing yesterday :)

Keyan: Happy Birthday to your wonderful husband! Have a great weekend, mi amiga! :)

Lina: Thanks :) I'm glad all's well with you. You always have a good attitude :)
mommyin09- lets do a grow follie grow and a thinken lining dance for you.

Lina- thank you.

mrspace- we are all here for each other.  please email me any time you want to chat, i am always around for it.

not to over load you ladies with pics but jaeydn had his first photo shot today and sears and you have to look at all his pics.  leave comments on your favorite ones and let me know what you think.
Thanks! I am praying for you follies although you gotta big one there lol! I am trying to hang on its so hard waiting to see what is going to happen. Then I worry about miscarraige (miscarriage).
Leighanne: Thanks! I love that idea =) Come on, everyone... Let's do the grow follies, thicken lining dance! Haha =) I'll definitely check out your pics.

Jmh2005:  Actually my follie is usually 18mm by now, but this time it's only 8mm. It should be bigger, so please join in the new dance craze ;-) Thanks & best wishes :)
mommyin09- jaedyn in i are shaking our booties doing the grow follies dance.
Mommyin09 - Come on follies keep growing!!  Maybe this cycle is all about the quality and your follies are just taking their time to grow the best little eggs ever.  Hope your next u/s shows that nice b-ball that we have all come to expect.

Luvkayln - Glad your iui went well and welcome to the tww!

Leighanne - I'm going to go check the pics.

Mrspace - Glad you are feeling better.

Arlotheslug - Can't wait for your u/s update and hopefully some pics!!

Ill be dancing with ya!!!
You guys are awesome!  I'm cracking up reading your posts =)  Thanks!!!

leighanne:  Your pictures are all so amazing!  I love them & now I'm imagining Jaedyn doin the dance!  Too cute :)

Stacey:  Thanks!  I hope you're right :)  Dh & I were thinking that maybe all the exercising is the difference & hopefully it's a good thing, like you said ;)  Are you back to work?

jmh2005:  Haha!  Anything to take your mind off the tww, huh?!  Keep dancing =)
Bow chicka wow wow...haha
mommyin09- thank you.  yup jaedyns lil bum is shaking.  he loves music and i swear he sang earlier.  he was like humming for a while.  yeah i bought tons of pics cause i could not choose which ones i liked the best cause i liked them all.
Hi ladies:)  I just realized that I never told you how far along I am so I am 9 weeks today so mommyin09, you can add that to the daily list.  Thanks.

Good luck to everyone!!

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 36 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 18 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 13 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

mrspace:  Taking a break...
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD9
Candie:  CD12
Mommyin09:  CD13 (u/s 4/8)
Lina:  CD14
Pyar:  CD16
dnikki:  CD19
Rachjas:  CD20

Luvkayln:  2dpiui!
wishandaprayer:  3dpfet!
ad_06:  5dpiui!
jmh2005:  9dpiui!

jmh2005:  I'd say something clever... but I can't stop laughing! =)

leighanne:  I can only imagine how hard it was to choose your favorite pictures! :)  I think I'd buy them all, too!  Jaedyn sounds like such a happy little guy.  That's wonderful!

kmcarino:  I updated your info, thanks & Happy 9 weeks!!! :)
candie429- Thanks for thinking of me. It's been kind of relaxing (well, as much as it can be) not worrying about everything.

mommying09- I am praying that your follies are ready to go by your next check.  It's crazy how ur temps went up like that, but no O!?!?

dnikki- Hows the little one? Better now?

As for me, I can CD 22-3dpo. We didn't BD day of O, but we did the days before. You never know. Expecting AF around the 13th.

My DH is a HS baseball coach and some how I have been talked into keeping the book this season. This last week, we had 5 games! It's going to be a busy few weeks.

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 36 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 18 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 13 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

mrspace:  Taking a break...
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD10
Candie:  CD13
Mommyin09:  CD14 (+opk)
Lina:  CD15
Pyar:  CD17
dnikki:  CD20

Rachjas:  3dpo
Luvkayln:  3dpiui
wishandaprayer:  4dpfet
ad_06:  6dpiui
jmh2005:  10dpiui
Good morning.  My temps are so odd & now I got a +opk this morning...  so, I'll call the doc today.  Hopefully this new dance craze caused my follie to grow double time & my lining to thicken faster... ;)

Rachjas:  I know!  If I didn't have that progesterone test, I would have thought I O'd.  Congrats on being 3dpo :)  It's good you have the baseball books to keep your mind occupied during your tww!

Good Afternoon ladies!

I broke down today and tested and BFN. I think I should still be hopeful right?
jmh2005- Yes, do not give up hope! I got my BFP 11dpiui. I got that throught bw, and my level was 15. Which is too low to show up on most home tests.
Thank you so much. I was worried early on of an ectopic as my right ovary was burning but it is too early. I gues the fear of another one just petrifes me. Thank you again.
hey everyone sorry aint on much any more i will be back i m having avery tuff time at home but enough is enough its all about me now and dan and hopefully a little one soon i am cd 17 on moday waitimg to o hope it comes soon

mrspace im so sorry u seem to have had a terrible few months but u have a home now and it looks lovely

mommy in 09 hope ur bd a lot

leighanne jay is sooooo cute u r so very blessed and carnt wait to be feeling as complete as i bet u do xx

good luck for there cycles ladies i belive a shock is around the corner xx ssbd
mommyin09- lets hope our little crazy dance did work.

hannah- thank you.  you will soon have your own little precious angel, all of you ladies will, i know it cause you all deerve it more than anything.

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 37 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 18 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 13 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

mrspace:  Taking a break...
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD11
Candie:  CD14
Mommyin09:  CD15 (+opk)
Lina:  CD16
Hannah:  CD18
Pyar:  CD18
dnikki:  CD21

Rachjas:  4dpo
Luvkayln:  4dpiui
wishandaprayer:  5dpfet
ad_06:  7dpiui
jmh2005:  11dpiui

Leighanne:  Thanks :)  I didn't call my doc's office in time yesterday.  They closed early, so I'll try today.  I'm thinking they'll either want to see me today for an u/s or just cancel Wed's u/s & see what happens this cycle...

jmh2005:  Yes, I agree it could be too early.  When will you test again?  Fingers Xd & SSBD to you!!! =)

hi guys just checking in to let you know i'm still around just trying to chill out and thinking about how we will move forward. In the meantime I really don't know whats going on for this cycle my temps are  more or less staying the same i'm cd18 and no sign of ovulation so I don't know if because of the meds its going to be delayed or just not happen at all if anyone has any ideas please share i'll catch with everyone next time i have more time to in the meantime love to all
I did today to...BFN, but they said not to test til 13 days after IUI which is still 2 days away...hoping for the best
hey everyone just a note my dhs sperm was very thick and clumpy he been take vitamin c and it has worked woohooo been taking baby asprin for 2 days i have never took vitamins before so its very unusual but i am trying geritol next cylcle any way guesss what i am soooo exited i havent marked my o for ages as it was stressingme out but my periods are regular again and i ammmmmm  ...........just about to oooo i am sooooo exited the one line is nore or less as dark as the main line i am so happy feel like i have saw a bfp wooooohoooo will take a o test later to double check xxxxx

mommyin09 have u been doing your dancing im going to be doing minex
Mommyin09 - Hopefully you can get in today to see what is going on.  Maybe your follie suddenly had a growth spurt?  Hopefully!!  I am going back to work on Apr 14th so I have this week to get prepared.  I have been off for 6 or 7 weeks so I'm a little nervous to go back!!  It will be strange.  Plus I am really going to miss my afternoon naps with Honey!  The good thing is that baby and I are healthy enough to go back to work (yay!) and the time will start to go by faster.

Hannah - Nice to hear from you.  Good luck this cycle!

Jmh2005 - Sorry about the BFN but you are probably too early.  Wait a couple of days.

Luvkayln - Hope you have a great first week of the tww.  I am thinking of you and sending BFP vibes your way every day!

Leighanne - I love your new pics.  Jaedyn is just the sweetest little guy!!

Candie - How are you?  You must be close to the tww if not already in it??  Hope you had a great weekend.

Arlotheslug - Did you get any u/s pics?  Look forward to your update!

Happy Monday all.  We are having a yucky day here.  It is a mix of snow and rain. Blah!  A good day to stay in my PJs with a furry girl by my side!! (although she is not actually by my side, she is up in bed waiting for me!! :)

SSBD
Stacey
i am ovulating i am so happpyyyyyy !!!! XXXX
Hannah: Congrats! =) Just be sure to keep up the bd because your +opk comes 12-36 hours before you O. Best wishes to you!

Stacey: Yeah, I bet it's got to be hard thinking about getting back to work! But you're right, time will go by much faster :) Honey will surely miss you! I got an u/s appt today during my lunch break, so hopefully you're right & there was a big growth spurt! =) I'll update later.

Jmh2095: Save your next test for Wednesday or Thursday... I know, easier said than done! Hang in there!!! :)