Women of Strength!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 35 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 17 weeks! (u/s tomorrow!)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 12 weeks (u/s 4/2)
kmcarino:  BFP
mrspace:  BFP

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD6
Mommyin09:  CD7 (u/s 4/3)
Lina:  CD8
Pyar:  CD10
luvkayln:  CD10 (u/s tomorrow!)
dnikki:  CD14
Rachjas:  CD15
ad_06:  CD16 (waiting for +opk!!!)
Arlotheslug:  CD36 (u/s 4/2!!!)
wishandaprayer:  CD38 (any news?)

jmh2005:  3dpiui!
Sexykeme:  17dpo (any news?)
Hannah:  22dpo (any news?)
*************************************************

ad_06:  I would be upset too ;(  I'm the youngest of 3 & I do everything for my parents, as well.  It's hard enough when you're ttc, but then to feel snubbed by your sister doesn't help...  I'm sorry & I hope everything goes perfectly this week & your iui is a success!  I hope all goes well for your dad, too.

luvkayln:  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, hoping your follies have grown big & strong for the journey ahead ;-)

Stacey:  Best wishes to you, too, for your u/s tomorrow!  I hope all's well with your little one & the clot is shrinking :)

Keyan:  I hope things are going better & your spirits have been lifted a bit...

Arlotheslug:  What an exciting week for you & dh!  Thursday can't come soon enough :)  I'll be thinking of you!
It's great to hear from you!  It's good to hear you're doing lots of testing while at home & I can imagine how excited you & your son are to be back with your dh in a few weeks!!!  Take care & keep in touch :)
I am still having those twinges and burning sensations but its moving here and there.
Let's hope that's a good sign! =)  Will you go in for a beta or just test on your own?  SSBD!!! =)
I will test on my own in about 6 days! I am scared to death of an ectopic even though the follies were on the right side. The burning sensation is scaring me to death but I am trying to stay calm because it is so early on still.
mrspace:  I am so very sorry for your loss and can't imagine what you are going through right now . . . you are in my thoughts.

Mommyin09:  Dh's aunt and uncle are from Oakland . . . it was a really fun weekend - too much food!  I am still doing boot camp . . .it is good and I think I may actually take up running - makes me feel better (I really can't believe I just typed that!).  How is Pillates going?

Stacey:  I am so glad everything checked out and you will be able to go back to work and be around people soon!  I am sure Honey will miss you . . .

Naf:  Welcome back - safe travels to Chicago . . . .

Luvkayln:  Good luck tomorrow!!!

Candie:  Well I guess as soon as I said sun . . . the rain came ;-)  I agree with you - the best is yet to come!  

Happy Wednesday!
Hi All! I am doing well. I am CD 18. I have been having increased CM and twinges in my ovaries. I thought for sure I would be Oing. It's been going on for a couple of days. Even today. We aren't really trying, but not protecting. So, I haven't used any OPKs. I have been taking my metformin, synthroid and have been taking my prenatals again. I have also started temping... and like normal they are everywhere, not showing the big O just yet. Without meds, I used to not O until CD 22 or so. We'll see. I am expecting AF around the 13th.

mrspace- I am sooo sorry about your loss.

luvkayln- Any news?
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for being so nice and being there for me.  I am going to be leaving medhelp. I have gotten a few emails from one specific person on here who has said some very harsh things.  I honestly just can't deal with it right now.  She has been talking to several people on here about me and I just don't want to deal with the drama of it.  I came to this site for support, not drama.

You all are wonderful, and I hope to keep in touch with some of you through other means.  I know I have a few phone numbers and emails.  Feel free to message me email addresses etc if you do want to keep in touch.

Best of luck to you all.  
mrspace24

That is so ridiculous. I can't stand people. Please take care of yourself and don't leave its not fair to us to lose you. I am praying for you. If you need anything please lean on us.
I don't want to say a whole lot on here, the forum, because she's apparently tracking me.  She is watching everything I say to everyone and it makes me really angry.  Aparently that's what she does here on medhelp.  

I will probably stick around for a while, but I've made most everything private on my page, and I'll be talking through email for the most part. I don't want to bring drama to this forum. It's been such an amazing help to me. You are all so wonderful.
Dont let people get you down, its not worth it, people can be nasty but remember all the people that have been nice to you.

We are all in the same boat and need each other one way or another. If people are being mean to you they must be very low to come to a website where we need people on our side to help us.

Were all here for you

xxxx
Stacey - Yay!  Looks like all of our prayers worked.  :)  I am so happy for you. Sounds like the little guy is growing big and strong.  What great news.  Enjoy your last few days of snuggle time with Honey.

luvkayln - Good luck with the IUI today!!!  Hope you have lots of big follies waiting for those little swimmers.  :)  Yes, it's definitely been a while since the 3 of us have been so close.  I hope this brings us all a lot of luck.

mommyin09 - I'll probably start my OPK's tomorrow or Saturday.  We'll see how it goes.  The last 2 cycles, I got my + on CD13, which would be this Sunday.  In case I don't talk to you again today, good luck at your u/s tomorrow.  Grow follies grow!  :)

Arlotheslug - Good luck today!  I am beyond excited for you!!!  :)  Can't wait to hear how it goes.

jmh2005 - I'm so sorry you are so worried. I'm sure I'd be overanalyzing every little feeling and twinge too.  I don't know very much about ectopics, but I'll be praying that it's not the case.  Hopefully you just have a little bean getting ready to hang on tight!  :)

rachjas - I've been thinking of you often, so I'm glad to hear you're doing OK.  Wow, it sounds like your body is definitely getting ready to O.  Yay!  I think it's a good idea to just take it easy for a little while and let things happen.  You know, I've heard a lot of stories about women who get pg shortly after a m/c, so I'll be praying that you are another one of those uplifting stories.  :)

naf38 - Good to hear from you!  I'm sorry your tests showed a low reserve, but it's great that your tubes aren't blocked. I hope the Clomid does the trick for you and we get to hear good news from you soon!

mrspace - So sorry for what you are going through.  I'm sure this is a very difficult time for you.  We understand that at this point, you need to do what you feel is best for you and DH.  I wish you both all the best with your new home, and your life together.
naf38: (Home in Australia, returning to the states in 2 weeks)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 36 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 17 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 12 weeks (u/s today!!!)
kmcarino:  BFP

mrspace:  Taking a break...
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD7 (u/s today!!!)
Candie:  CD10
Mommyin09:  CD11 (u/s tomorrow!)
Lina:  CD12
Pyar:  CD14
luvkayln:  CD14 (iui today!!!)
dnikki:  CD18
Rachjas:  CD19

wishandaprayer:  1dpfet!
ad_06:  3dpiui!
jmh2005:  7dpiui!
Hannah:  26dpo ??
Arlotheslug:  I'm SO excited for you today!!!  I'm sure you & dh will enjoy every wonderful moment :)  Be sure to update a.s.a.p.  I'm sure we'll all be anxiously waiting! :)  That's great that you're sticking with the boot camp!  I'm really impressed.  Pilates is going great.  I love it!  I'm going three times a week & spinning twice a week.  I totally agree with you, I love running too.  I've been thinking about getting back into that on the days I'm not doing something else.  Let me know if you start it up! :)  Have a great day!

luvkayln:  I'll be thinking of you today!!!  I hope all goes just perfectly & you can start off your tww relaxed & enjoying your vacation!  Best of luck to you!!! =)

Candie:  I actually started my opks yesterday just because I keep feeling my ovaries at work! That's a great sign, but so far it's still negative.  It looks like we'll O really close to each other this cycle & it's great that luvkyaln will be leading the way for us both :)  Thanks for the well wishes & you have a wonderful weekend!!! :)

rachjas:  Yes, it does sound like you're getting ready to O!  I've been feeling O twinges/pains since Tuesday & I'll probably O this weekend.  So, keep up the bd'ing & best wishes to you & your dh.  You are both in my thoughts & prayers.

jmh2005:  Well, hopefully the burning sensation is nothing to worry about.  Happy half-way to you! =)  Just a little longer...  SSBD!

Kaylee:  Good luck today!  I hope you can post an u/s pic! =)

mrspace:  I almost didn't respond because it's all just so ridiculous, but when you're speaking from your heart, it doesn't matter what anyone else says.  I honestly can't imagine anyone calling you a liar & if someone is "stalking" you, then report them to medhelp.  Take a minute to read over the Women of Strength poem...  it really is right on point... You should take some time to just focus on you & dh...
hey ladies- i am posting jaedyns pics with the easter bunny from yesterday, check them out.  he is wearing his bunny suit in it.  he is growing so fast.

i hope you are all well.  i will be sending writing seperate little responses to everyone later tonight while jaedyn is sleeping, only got a second right now.
Arlotheslug: Just checking in to see how the u/s went... can't wait to hear from you! =)

Luvkayln: I'm glad your iui went well! =)  I'm so happy for you! It won't be the same around here while you're gone, but it'll be good to know you're resting comfortably in your tww!!!

Kaylee: Hoping to hear good news from your u/s as well :)

Leighanne: Your pictures are too precious! I love them all!!! What a total cutie pie =)
Hey all :-)

Just a short update...DS came down with croup last night. I took him into the doc's office this morning and they gave him a dose of steroids to keep the inflammation in his airways down and keep them opened. He scared us so bad last night!! He woke up crying at 10:15 last night and coughing that sounded like a seal - I kid you not. He wouldn't calm down and ended up making himself throw up. By that point I had changed and DH loaded him into the truck to go to the ER. On our way to the hospital he settled down and his coughing eased up a lot, so I turned around and came home. I ended up sleeping with him last night just to make sure he was okay :-) So, not much sleep last night...I called the doc's first thing this morning and they got him in at 11. So, he's doing a bit better - not coughing so much. I also bought those pedia care vapor thingies you plug into the wall and they are AWESOME!!!
Hey everyone! Just letting everyone know that the pain in one side has subsided. The doctor said its most likely a corpus luteum that is pumping progesterone. 5 more days til testing...keep your fingers crossed im going nuts.
rachjas- sometimes when you stop trying and just relax you end up pregnant right away.  i hope this is how is works out for you.

stacey- that is so good that it is shrinking and your lil bean is growing.  enjoy the next months to come.  it all goes by so fast and before you know it, they are here and the fun begins.

mommyin09- thank you.  jaedyn is a cutie pie and is such a precious gift.  

dniki- oh no.  i hope DS gets better fast.  i can not stand to see kids sick.  i am totally not going to do well the first time jaedyn gets sick.

jmh- the corpus litum cysts can hurt.  i remember having some crampy twinges coming from the side that my egg released from and the cyst was.  that is a good sign that your body is making the corpus litum cyst.
Hi my friends,

Leighanne* Jaedyn is most handsome little angel boy that I have seen. You & DH are so blessed to have him & he to have U both:) God bless 3 of U! Hugs to U & kisses from U to Jaedyn for me!:)

jmh2005* U are in my prayers & thoughts. Be positive, happy, listen music, dance ... God bless U!:) SSBD

dnikki* I'm sorry for your DS I hope & I'll pray that he will feel better very soon. God bless U both!

Mamushko* happy Friday to U! Can't wait good news from U today sestro! God bless U:)

LuvKayln* SSBD your way, have a nice time were ever U & DH are. God bless U both!:)

Stacey* Thanks to Lord that U & baby angel boy are doing well. God bless U future Mama with future son :) I'm happy for u both!:)

Mrspace* I'm sorry & I can't believe what is happening to you this period, stay strong & don't let your self being provocating by anyone!!! I also agree with Mamushko you can report them to medhelp or just ignore them! Good luck to U were ever you are. God bless U!

Candie* SSBD your way. God bless U & DH this month!:) Hugs

Arlotheslug* I hope that U & DH are happy! God bless U both!:) Waiting fresh news from U:))

Keyan* hugs 2 U. God bless U 2!:)

I'm doing well today since I got allergy from allergy testings from this Monday:))) Officially I'm super hyper sensitive from nickel, the metal which can be found every were, even in food but in small quantities. That is my life luck!:) But I can leave with it! In case if I will need to have any surgery I need to tell the medical staff that I'm allergic to nickel!!! & what is funny every medical instrument is made from nickel too!!:))))

I'm today CD 13:-) & I'm happy in that way.
I'm going now to prepare lunch now.
LOL it's is raining outside, I was thinking after the lunch to start to wash my windows?!? I'll see.

All, have a happy Friday & wonderful weekend!!!
SSBD, God bless U all!
Lina
Thank you. This two week wait is killing me. I haven't really had any symptoms of pregnancy just some twinges and sensations here and there which I am hoping is a good sign. And I have been really tired. Thank you for reaching out. All the support here is abslutey amazing.
Arlotheslug- Wow, I totally missed that you were going to the u/s yesterday! I can't wait for your update on how everything went!! How exciting!! :) I know your heart melted when you saw your baby on the monitor! I hope you got some more pics! Can't wait to see them!!! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks! You're such a sweetheart! ;) It's gonna be weird not checking in for 4 days! I'll miss you all! :( At least the first half of my 2ww will go by quickly though! So the weather is beautiful today! Sean bought me new batteries for my camera last night, so yep, you guessed it! Kayln gets her Easter stuff today!! I'll take pics and upload them before I leave tomorrow morning! It's just going to be so cute!! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you today for your u/s!! I hope that follie of yours is big and beautiful, and you get your + today or tomorrow!!!! Good luck! :)

Candie- Thanks for the well wishes for my iui yesterday! Everything went great!! :) Now it's just a waiting game... I started my progesterone this morning. Yuck!! I haven't take the suppositories in a long time, I forgot how gross they were! Oh well though! Whatever it takes, right? :) Hope you get your +OPK soon!! I won't be able to check back in after Saturday until Wednesday, so hopefully I'll see that you and mommyin09 have entered your 2ww! :) Good luck!!

Rachjas- It sure does sound like you are getting ready to ovulate!! I'm sending you sooo much ssbd!! I know you'll be pregnant again in no time! :) We're all thinking of you, and glad to see you are doing a little better! I understand the "trying" but "not trying" situation! That's how it was before we got pregnant with Kayln, and then our miracle came! :)

I just wanted to say thank you all for the support.  I'm not going to leave Medhelp.   The woman and I parted ways peacefully after a few exchanged emails.  And you are all right.  Doesn't make sense to let her get to me.  I couldn't help it much.  I swear my emotions are similar to pandora's box exploding...pieces falling everywhere.  I don't feel like I have any control right now.  I told DH that I thought I would feel better if I could have anti-depressants or SOMETHING.  But my doctor won't prescribe them.  Which is frustrating.  So now we're thinking about seeing a therapist.  We'll see.

Aside from all of that.  Oh my goodness, DH and I watched most of Marley & Me last night.  It's SO SAD so far.  We're going to finish it because we both got so tired. But we're going to finish it tonight.  Wow.  I see what some of you were saying.  It's so good!  

mommyin09- Please accept my appology. I wasn't trying to bring drama to the thread whatsoever.  Or to make anyone angry with me.  So I'm sorry.

luvkayln- Congrats on being in the tww!  My fingers are crossed for you dear.

leighanne- You are wonderful.  Thanks for the long talk yesterday.  It helped more than you know.

dnikki- Oh my goodness I hope that DS is okay!!!  And I hope that you both get lots of sleep today!  We don't need you getting sick too!

stacey- I'm so glad that your pregnancy is going so smoothly.  Congrats girl.  All the best to you.

candie- I hope that you are doing very well!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you O soon and get that bfp!
I am SO sorry got what you are going through!!! I really wish I knew what to say. It really ***** that people wont leave some alone and make things so much worse!! Again, I am SO sorry!!! ((((((((hug)))))))) Hangin there sweetie!!! We are here for ya if you need to cry, vent or whatever you want!!! =)

Tina
Hi. Thanks for all the well wishes :) Had my u/s this morning & it was odd. Usually on cd12 I have an 18+mm follie. This time I had a bunch of little ones on one side & an 8mm on the other & my lining was only 4. something. So, my doctor thought either I already O'd or this will be an unusually long cycle. They did a progesterone test & I just got the results. I haven't O'd yet! So, there is hope for my follie to keep growing & for my lining to thicken... I'm waiting to hear from my doc as to when he wants me back. Probably in a few days.

Mrspace: No apology necessary. My comment just meant not to let others dictate how you feel :)
mommyin09-  You're absolutely right. I shouldn't let other dictate my feelings or my reactions.  Unfortunately, sometimes I'm not very good at that!  Ha ha.   I hope that your little follies grow grow grow and that you O as soon as they reach the right size!  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Okay, so just heard from my doc's office & I'll be going in for another u/s to check my follies next Wed morning. Grow, grow, grow!!! =)

Luvkayln: Looking forward to seeing Kayln's Easter decorations! I'm sure they'll be perfectly pink & beautiful :) I'm gonna miss you! Have a great time!!!

Jmh2005: I'm glad your pain is subsiding. Hang in there! Just a few more days :-)

Candie: Have you started your opk's? Looks like you may be next ;-) Have a great weekend!

Mrspace: Thanks!

Stacey: Happy 18 weeks!!! =)

Dnikki: I hope ds is feeling better!

Arlotheslug: I'm thinking of you & hoping everything was just amazing yesterday :)

Keyan: Happy Birthday to your wonderful husband! Have a great weekend, mi amiga! :)

Lina: Thanks :) I'm glad all's well with you. You always have a good attitude :)
mommyin09- lets do a grow follie grow and a thinken lining dance for you.

Lina- thank you.

mrspace- we are all here for each other.  please email me any time you want to chat, i am always around for it.

not to over load you ladies with pics but jaeydn had his first photo shot today and sears and you have to look at all his pics.  leave comments on your favorite ones and let me know what you think.
Thanks! I am praying for you follies although you gotta big one there lol! I am trying to hang on its so hard waiting to see what is going to happen. Then I worry about miscarraige.
Leighanne: Thanks! I love that idea =) Come on, everyone... Let's do the grow follies, thicken lining dance! Haha =) I'll definitely check out your pics.

Jmh2005:  Actually my follie is usually 18mm by now, but this time it's only 8mm. It should be bigger, so please join in the new dance craze ;-) Thanks & best wishes :)
mommyin09- jaedyn in i are shaking our booties doing the grow follies dance.
Mommyin09 - Come on follies keep growing!!  Maybe this cycle is all about the quality and your follies are just taking their time to grow the best little eggs ever.  Hope your next u/s shows that nice b-ball that we have all come to expect.

Luvkayln - Glad your iui went well and welcome to the tww!

Leighanne - I'm going to go check the pics.

Mrspace - Glad you are feeling better.

Arlotheslug - Can't wait for your u/s update and hopefully some pics!!

Ill be dancing with ya!!!
You guys are awesome!  I'm cracking up reading your posts =)  Thanks!!!

leighanne:  Your pictures are all so amazing!  I love them & now I'm imagining Jaedyn doin the dance!  Too cute :)

Stacey:  Thanks!  I hope you're right :)  Dh & I were thinking that maybe all the exercising is the difference & hopefully it's a good thing, like you said ;)  Are you back to work?

jmh2005:  Haha!  Anything to take your mind off the tww, huh?!  Keep dancing =)
Bow chicka wow wow...haha
mommyin09- thank you.  yup jaedyns lil bum is shaking.  he loves music and i swear he sang earlier.  he was like humming for a while.  yeah i bought tons of pics cause i could not choose which ones i liked the best cause i liked them all.
Hi ladies:)  I just realized that I never told you how far along I am so I am 9 weeks today so mommyin09, you can add that to the daily list.  Thanks.

Good luck to everyone!!

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 36 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 18 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 13 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

mrspace:  Taking a break...
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD9
Candie:  CD12
Mommyin09:  CD13 (u/s 4/8)
Lina:  CD14
Pyar:  CD16
dnikki:  CD19
Rachjas:  CD20

Luvkayln:  2dpiui!
wishandaprayer:  3dpfet!
ad_06:  5dpiui!
jmh2005:  9dpiui!

jmh2005:  I'd say something clever... but I can't stop laughing! =)

leighanne:  I can only imagine how hard it was to choose your favorite pictures! :)  I think I'd buy them all, too!  Jaedyn sounds like such a happy little guy.  That's wonderful!

kmcarino:  I updated your info, thanks & Happy 9 weeks!!! :)
candie429- Thanks for thinking of me. It's been kind of relaxing (well, as much as it can be) not worrying about everything.

mommying09- I am praying that your follies are ready to go by your next check.  It's crazy how ur temps went up like that, but no O!?!?

dnikki- Hows the little one? Better now?

As for me, I can CD 22-3dpo. We didn't BD day of O, but we did the days before. You never know. Expecting AF around the 13th.

My DH is a HS baseball coach and some how I have been talked into keeping the book this season. This last week, we had 5 games! It's going to be a busy few weeks.

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 36 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 18 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 13 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

mrspace:  Taking a break...
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD10
Candie:  CD13
Mommyin09:  CD14 (+opk)
Lina:  CD15
Pyar:  CD17
dnikki:  CD20

Rachjas:  3dpo
Luvkayln:  3dpiui
wishandaprayer:  4dpfet
ad_06:  6dpiui
jmh2005:  10dpiui
Good morning.  My temps are so odd & now I got a +opk this morning...  so, I'll call the doc today.  Hopefully this new dance craze caused my follie to grow double time & my lining to thicken faster... ;)

Rachjas:  I know!  If I didn't have that progesterone test, I would have thought I O'd.  Congrats on being 3dpo :)  It's good you have the baseball books to keep your mind occupied during your tww!

Good Afternoon ladies!

I broke down today and tested and BFN. I think I should still be hopeful right?
jmh2005- Yes, do not give up hope! I got my BFP 11dpiui. I got that throught bw, and my level was 15. Which is too low to show up on most home tests.
Thank you so much. I was worried early on of an ectopic as my right ovary was burning but it is too early. I gues the fear of another one just petrifes me. Thank you again.
hey everyone sorry aint on much any more i will be back i m having avery tuff time at home but enough is enough its all about me now and dan and hopefully a little one soon i am cd 17 on moday waitimg to o hope it comes soon

mrspace im so sorry u seem to have had a terrible few months but u have a home now and it looks lovely

mommy in 09 hope ur bd a lot

leighanne jay is sooooo cute u r so very blessed and carnt wait to be feeling as complete as i bet u do xx

good luck for there cycles ladies i belive a shock is around the corner xx ssbd
mommyin09- lets hope our little crazy dance did work.

hannah- thank you.  you will soon have your own little precious angel, all of you ladies will, i know it cause you all deerve it more than anything.

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 37 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 25 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 24 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 18 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 13 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

mrspace:  Taking a break...
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD11
Candie:  CD14
Mommyin09:  CD15 (+opk)
Lina:  CD16
Hannah:  CD18
Pyar:  CD18
dnikki:  CD21

Rachjas:  4dpo
Luvkayln:  4dpiui
wishandaprayer:  5dpfet
ad_06:  7dpiui
jmh2005:  11dpiui

Leighanne:  Thanks :)  I didn't call my doc's office in time yesterday.  They closed early, so I'll try today.  I'm thinking they'll either want to see me today for an u/s or just cancel Wed's u/s & see what happens this cycle...

jmh2005:  Yes, I agree it could be too early.  When will you test again?  Fingers Xd & SSBD to you!!! =)

hi guys just checking in to let you know i'm still around just trying to chill out and thinking about how we will move forward. In the meantime I really don't know whats going on for this cycle my temps are  more or less staying the same i'm cd18 and no sign of ovulation so I don't know if because of the meds its going to be delayed or just not happen at all if anyone has any ideas please share i'll catch with everyone next time i have more time to in the meantime love to all
I did today to...BFN, but they said not to test til 13 days after IUI which is still 2 days away...hoping for the best
hey everyone just a note my dhs sperm was very thick and clumpy he been take vitamin c and it has worked woohooo been taking baby asprin for 2 days i have never took vitamins before so its very unusual but i am trying geritol next cylcle any way guesss what i am soooo exited i havent marked my o for ages as it was stressingme out but my periods are regular again and i ammmmmm  ...........just about to oooo i am sooooo exited the one line is nore or less as dark as the main line i am so happy feel like i have saw a bfp wooooohoooo will take a o test later to double check xxxxx

mommyin09 have u been doing your dancing im going to be doing minex
Mommyin09 - Hopefully you can get in today to see what is going on.  Maybe your follie suddenly had a growth spurt?  Hopefully!!  I am going back to work on Apr 14th so I have this week to get prepared.  I have been off for 6 or 7 weeks so I'm a little nervous to go back!!  It will be strange.  Plus I am really going to miss my afternoon naps with Honey!  The good thing is that baby and I are healthy enough to go back to work (yay!) and the time will start to go by faster.

Hannah - Nice to hear from you.  Good luck this cycle!

Jmh2005 - Sorry about the BFN but you are probably too early.  Wait a couple of days.

Luvkayln - Hope you have a great first week of the tww.  I am thinking of you and sending BFP vibes your way every day!

Leighanne - I love your new pics.  Jaedyn is just the sweetest little guy!!

Candie - How are you?  You must be close to the tww if not already in it??  Hope you had a great weekend.

Arlotheslug - Did you get any u/s pics?  Look forward to your update!

Happy Monday all.  We are having a yucky day here.  It is a mix of snow and rain. Blah!  A good day to stay in my PJs with a furry girl by my side!! (although she is not actually by my side, she is up in bed waiting for me!! :)

SSBD
Stacey
i am ovulating i am so happpyyyyyy !!!! XXXX
Hannah: Congrats! =) Just be sure to keep up the bd because your +opk comes 12-36 hours before you O. Best wishes to you!

Stacey: Yeah, I bet it's got to be hard thinking about getting back to work! But you're right, time will go by much faster :) Honey will surely miss you! I got an u/s appt today during my lunch break, so hopefully you're right & there was a big growth spurt! =) I'll update later.

Jmh2095: Save your next test for Wednesday or Thursday... I know, easier said than done! Hang in there!!! :)