Women of Strength!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

*********************************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia, returning to the states this week!)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 19 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 14 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 10 weeks (test results in 2 weeks!)

mrspace:  Taking a break
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

jmh2005:  CD4
Arlotheslug:  CD18
Lina:  CD23
Pyar:  CD25
dnikki:  CD28

mommyin09:  7dpo
Hannnah:  7dpo
Candie:  7dpo
Rachjas:  11dpo
Luvkayln:  11dpiui
wishandaprayer:  12dpfet
ad_06:  14dpiui - BFP!!! =)
*************************************************
hey ladies,

sorry i have been MIA, jaedyn has been sick since friday.  he has a bad cold.  he sounds like a pig when he breaths.  i brought him to the doctor today and there is not much that can be done for a babies cold.  we just have to keep using the humidifier.  i gave him a vapor bath tonight and then rub vicks baby vapor rub all over his chest and back.  he is sleeping right now.  he will be 9 weeks tomorrow ladies, he is growing up so fast.

hope all is well.

ad_06, keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Thought's I'd give an update. I'm CD 15. I just started using the OPK for the first time after AF.
Mommyin09- Thanks for adding me to the list! How are you doing?

Leighanne- I hope your lil man feels better soon!

AP
Leighanne:  Wow, it's been 9 weeks already?!  It's hard to believe :)  I hope Jaedyn's feeling better very soon!!!

Mareski:  Welcome & good luck with your opks! =)

ArmyPrincess:  I'm doing good, already 7dpo. This tww is my fastest yet! (haha!)  Maybe I'll test at the end of the week...

jmh2005:  Hey, sorry for the multiple notes on your page!  I guess I should have stopped trying when it wouldn't go through! =)
I have a ? If a tests sensitivity is 25 then it won't pick up unless you hcg is at least that right? If mine would be dropping then the test probably wouldn't pick it up? I can't wait until tomorrow, this is the 1st BFP I have had in almost 3 years!! Well lady's only 24 more hours till my blood work :)
Hey girls. I know I said I would take a test this morning, but I didn't buy one yesterday. I just know what the results will be, and I really don't want to have a bad day today! :( I'll just keep an eye on my temps, and see if they drop. I just don't feel pregnant! :( When I was taking 25mg of progesterone twice a day, it delayed my AF by a day. So now that I'm taking 50mg twice a day, do you all think it'll delay my AF even more than that??

ad_06- Don't worry, your numbers will rise! :) Tomorrow is almost here! :)

Keyan- Thanks for the note, and thanks for always staying positive for me! You're awesome! :)

Leighanne- Aww... sorry about Jaedyn! I hope he starts feeling better soon!

Rachjas- How are you feeling? I'm crossing everything sweetie!! :)

Has anyone heard from wishandaprayer to see how she's doing??
Luvkalyn: I thinking about you, praying you get your BFP today....Can't wait to hear your good news!!

Ad_06: Congrats once again!! Yes you are right (I think)....If it says 25, then it shouldn't pick up unless is above that...but as we all know, things happen...I know I read before that if is the line test, not a digital, the line should get darker as the numbers rise.

Mommyin09: Hey! thanks for starting a new thread for us! Just one more week until hopefully a BFP for you!!

Candie: Oh my friend, I understand what you are saying, yes sometimes we drop few tears, on other times a lot...but stay strong, Trust God and work with this new doctor and you will see how all will be working in your favor to bring that BFP...and even if for some reason (that I can't think of) this doctor can't help you...don't worry, there will be other options, other doctors, there is always a solution...the Sky is the limit, right?! I know you must be nervous, I would be too, but just give it your all to this new doctor and trust him. Can't wait to hear your update!!

Leighanne: I am sorry Jaedyn is sick...hopefully with the care of such a great mommy like you, he will start feeling better soon!

Mareski: Welcome to our thread. Hope you get a +opk soon!!

Stacey: I loved your belly pics, thanks for sharing it with us!!

MrSpace: this might sound crazy, But I love the smell of puppies, when I see a puppie I pick it up to smell it. Is just something I always do. and yes they can help you lift your spirit and put a smile to your face. Can't wait to see their picture!

Oh! I know I understand not wanting to be upset, but hopefully you will start feeling pregnant soon. I am keeping everything crossed for you!! About the progesterone it kind of makes sense that it can delay AF a little longer, but I really don't know. Hope you have a wonderful day!
keyan- thats funny because even tho puppies smell like skunk, well their breath at least with their little kisses, i love it too.  then they grow up to be stinky and smell like cheese.  i am always giving my dog a bath.

thank you ladies for wishing jaedyn well. he is no better today and actually started coughing badly, i am so not happy about it cause it was my little cousin that got him sick.   i am going to keep doing what the doctor said and he sees her again for a follow up on friday.  i think i am going to run a hot shower for myself and put him in the bathroom cause the steam helps alot.

ad_06- its funny how the pregnancy tests read.  i got a BFP on 9dpo when my levels were under 30 and the clear blue digital picked right up on it, so i know those ones have very sensitive testing.  get one of them and see.  the cheaper ones i find say they read at a low amount but dont actually.
Hey girls! Haven't posted in a while since work andeverything has been so crazy and the holidays! Got a call from my doctor and next cycle we will be going on to Menopur and Follitism. Not sure what both of these do? It will really depend onthe cost and things like that because we are doing a bathroom remodel next month as well. Any insight on these medications and cost would be greatly appriciated!

Congrats to all the BFP's this month!
Good morning everyone.

I am so tired this morning.  On a happy note, my infection is doing really really well.  It wasn't a bad infection to begin with.  Every D&C that I've had, ends with an infection.  This one hasn't been too bad.  (TMI WARNING) More than anything I just have slightly smelly discharge.  The last one I had hurt SO bad.  I'm not in as much pain now.  

We got the room for Kya all cleaned out and got her moved over to our new house last night. She ran around like crazy sniffing everything.  I made sure, before we brought her here, to cover the furniture with old sheets.  I love that dog but she's a pure white husky and she's shedding all of her belly fur.  She is such a good dog though.  Usually at my inlaw's house she jumps up on the couch. Well, we tried to get her to jump up there and lay with us.  We want her to be comfortable.  Poor thing couldn't get up there. She's too big.  She looks just miserable.  She kept circling (like they do right before they lay down), but stopped every time because she realized that she couldn't fit in the little corner she wanted to lay in.  She was so funny.  Poor Mama. No puppies yet.  Although she did poop in the house (in her little room).  So DH gets to take care of that this morning.  I told him to let her out at 3am when he checked on her. Obviously he didn't.  lol.  

luvkayln- I'm anxiously waiting to hear about your test!  Hopefully you'll take a test tomorrow.  I've got a good feeling!

mommyin09- Wonderful job as always with the thread.  I'm sorry this cycle is throwing you for a loop.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

ad_06- When do you get the blood test results?  I think I missed reading that part, or I forgot it somehow.  I'll be checking up on here to see how everything's going.  Fingers crossed!

Keyan- I know exactly what you mean.  When Max (our 19 month male) was a puppy, I would sit and cuddle him for hours.  He smelled good to me too.  That cute little puppy breath.  Right now Kya smells NASTY.  Our dogs are outside dogs (that on occasion will come inside for a few hours).  Well around here we've had that nasty drizzle rain for a few days.  No big storms, just constanly drizzling.  Well she smells like some serious wet dog.  Ha ha.  But she's good.  

leighanne- I'm so sorry that Jaedyn is sick!  That's awful.  I hope he gets to feeling better soon. The vaporizor stuff really works.  My mom used to do that with us.  Lather us with Vicks, or she'd take us into the bathroom with all the hot water on so the steam would break up the crud in our chests and sinuses.  You're a wonderful momma.  I hope he feels better soon!

Nikki- Hey girl!  I'm glad you're pretty much done with those BCPs (or whatever they were).  I'm hoping that you'll be able to start those injectables soon!  I know how excited you are about them!  Give me a call sometime when you get a free moment.  I miss ya!

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 19 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 14 weeks

mrspace:  Taking a break
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

jmh2005:  CD5
Arlotheslug:  CD19
Lina:  CD24
Pyar:  CD26
dnikki:  CD29

mommyin09:  8dpo
Hannnah:  8dpo
Candie:  8dpo (appt today!)
Rachjas:  12dpo
Luvkayln:  12dpiui
wishandaprayer:  13dpfet
ad_06:  15dpiui - BFP!!! =) Beta tomorrow!
luvkayln:  I totally understand how you feel!!!  Don't worry, just wait it out a few days & then test.  Just FYI, when I started taking more progesterone, it didn't delay AF any more than usual.  I looked at your chart & it looks picture perfect ;)  I know you & I don't like to read too much into them (well, this time mine's gone goofy, but usually they both look so promising), but I still think it looks great! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!!!  Stay positive, my friend =)

ad_06:  Can't wait til tomorrow!!!  I know it'll be a long day for you, but this time tomorrow we'll all be celebrating your doubled beta :)

leighanne:  Puppies smelling like skunk?!  What!? That one confused me!  Haha :)  but then I guess this might sound odd too.  I used to think my Penny smelled like corn nuts of all things!!  What's even stranger is that I smell that same corn nuts smell when I snuggle with Carmelo & it's actually very comforting ;)  I'm talking about the fur, not the breath...

Keyan:  Thanks :)  I sure hope so.  This has been a strange cycle & it would be nice to end it with a BFP :)  I have been extremely nauseous this time around, but I still won't get my hopes up.  I might test this weekend.
ad_06- Congrats on your beta!!!  That's such good news!!!  I'm so happy for you.  Have a happy and healthy 9 months!
mommyin09- i was talking about the puppy breath smelly like skunk.  thats all i smell with puppies cause is powerful. haha.

mrspace- im glad you feeling better. d and c's are rough, i had 2 myself.  thats funny you mention the steamy bathroom cause i just did that to jaedyn. we sat in the steam for a few minutes to help clear him
Hey girls. Gt the call my meds would b 1200 but we aren't goingto dothat right now. I amreally upset like there is no hope for us...
leighanne- That's what my mom always did and it seemed to help.  Then again there are a lot of thing that my mom and grandma would do that most people would cringe at today.  When we were teething, they'd rub whiskey on our gums.  Most people I say that to get all freaked out over it.  Saying how bad it is.  It's not like they poured a few shots into our bottles.  They just got their finger wet with the whiskey and rubbed it on our gums to help numb it.  lol.  But oh well.   We took pictures of Kya last night (just in case she has the pups today).  Man is she big. She's got a big ol' belly.  We could kind of feel the puppies moving around in her belly last night.  Not much.  Just some fluttering.  She seems to be so happy but at the same time she looks so miserable because her belly is so big. We're loving it though. DH is going to try to give her a bath today.  We'll see how that works.  ha ha
Hey ladies!

Luvkayln: Anxiously waiting lol!!! Good Luck :-)

mommyin09: Thanks for starting another thread!

Ad: Good luck with the beta!!!

Well, AF did not show today as I expected. I didn't sleep good last night either. I had a reoccuring dream that I started AF and I was bleeding all over in the shower and basically hemmorhaging. It was wierd. So it paranoid me lol. But hopefully she'll show tomorrow so I can get in Friday morning for my cyst check. Keeping my fx that its gone!!!

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-D
Mommyin09- Thanks! :) You're always so supportive! :) The thing that's bothering me now, is what can I do differently if I'm not pregnant now? I feel like we've done everything possible besides IVF, so what can we possibly do?? The only thing I can really think of is to do my shot 24 hours before IUI instead of 36... That could make a difference, who knows?! I'm just frustrated b/c we just did the hsg test, am making great eggs, Sean has great sperm, and we've been pregnant twice on our own without even trying! I don't get it... :( Sorry to be so negative, I'm just really trying to rack my brain and think of something, anything we can possibly do! I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to test, I just know what it'll say. That's cool the higher dose of progesterone didn't delay you anymore than usual. Hopefuly mine will be the same way. AF should be here on Friday, since it always delays me a day. Crossing my fingers, but still being very realistic, so honestly not too hopeful. :( I wish Sean wanted to do IVF... That would make things a lot easier!

jmh2005- Go to www.freegaragesale.com, scroll all the way down to medical, and viola! :) You'll see when you get there!

dnikki- Hopefully AF will hurry and get her butt here! I know those cysts have GOT to be gone now! Yay, so you can start your injections when she gets here!! Are you getting excited? :)

ad_06- Sending lots of positive vibes your way for your beta tomorrow! :)

ad_06 - Wow! Congrats. I am praying you have GREAT numbers tmw.

dnikki- Has she arrived? I hope that your baseline U/S shows no cysts and everything will be a go.

jmh2005- Man, that's expensive! I should be going back to my RE here in a couple of days. I am thinking she will talk about injections. You said that you weren't going to do that now? Are you all just trying natural this cycle?

luvkayln- Thanks for asking about me. My temps have just continued to drop. They went below my coverline yesterday and stayed there today. I have started spotting. Also, I have been a little crampy. I expect AF will arrive overnight or in the AM. I will call my RE then.
I have my beta first thing tomorrow morning-so nervous..I will let you know! Wish me ssbd!
Poor you! :(  I'm sorry that you are feeling a bit negative but don't worry.  You will get your BFP again my dear...you really will!  Just take your time and test again after Friday (if you can wait that long).  It's so hard when you are anticipating disappointment.  IF you don't get your BFP this time, there is something you may want to consider with IUI.  We always did 2 IUIs per cycle to ensure that we did not miss the O window.  You are supposed to O within 24 to 36 hours after the trigger.  So I would take the trigger shot in the morning, and would do IUIs the next 2 mornings (24 and 48 hours after the trigger)  So that way you catch it if you are a bit early or a bit late to O.  Sean always has good counts so doing 2 mornings in a row would be a breeze for him.  Just a suggestion!  Hang in there my friend.
Yea I thin thats what we are doing this time but we have decided to do the injectibles next cycle...if it doesn'twork we will definitely be taking a break. Especially since we don't have any major problems.
Luvkayln: Thanks!!! I am getting a little excited, but I'm still a little nervous. I think I'm going to start back with acupuncture again, especially since it's right down the road from the office :-) I think I'm also going to get another HSG done for this cycle. I think my last one was Sept 2007  maybe? Hoping AF stays away from you!!! I'm with you on how you feel, DH and I have almost done everything possible too...Sometimes I just feel like giving up. If the injects don't work, I really think I might be done...

rachjas: Nope, she's not here yet!!!! Hopefully in the morning! I don't have to work until 2, so it would be nice to know if she's going to show before I go to work (I wear white scrub pants...) I hope AF stays away from you, but if not, looks like you and I will be cycle buddies :-)

wishandprayer: Good luck on your beta tomorrow!!!

Update ya'll in the morning - Good Night!
Good luck my friend and let me know what happens......

AP
ad_06 congrats and good luck for your beta

luvkayln sorry about the spotting you stayed calm this cycle looks like you may have been right to
dnikki fingers crossed that cyst has flown

wishandaprayer you're in my prayers good luck

mommyin09 good luck my dear i pray we have good news coming from you

guys I really could do with some advice i'm cd27 now Af usually appears around cd26  I usually have some indication she's on her way sore boobs spotting etc this month i have nothing I know i'm not pregers my temps are low and according to ff I havent o'ed yet and i think its too late to o now but where is AF I had 7 days of gonal from cd2 before my cycle was cancelled due to poor response could that have messed things up and if so when should i expect her to appear .
Well, got up this morning and AF still isn't here. I don't know what the heck is going on!!! I'm freaking CD30. Usually on BCP's I start on CD28. It's just frustrating. I guess the days not over yet though lol.
Check in soon:-) I don't have to work until 2....

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-D
Stacey- Thanks, I wish I could do 2 IUI's. I was thinking about that last night. My RE won't do 2 IUI's.... So this is what I'm thinking. Since you're supposed to O 24-36 hours after the shot, I'll just do my shot 24 hours before my IUI, and then we can bd 12 hours later, and then the next morning. That way we're covered, and maybe it'll make a difference doing my shot earlier. Every single IUI I've done, we've done our shot 36 hours before, so I'm starting to think that's just to late? It's all about timing with the IUI's, so if we're timing it wrong, that could be why we're not getting pregnant! All's I know is if something doesn't happen soon, I won't be able to take much more of this... This has taken over my life since Kayln was born almost 16 months ago!

dnikki- Hopefully AF shows up before you have to be at work today! It would be nice to see her instead of her suprise you while you're at work in your white scrubs!!! lol :) Let's all do an AF CHEER girls! " Come on AF, hurry up and get here already!!" :)

Pyar- Oh, I'm not worried about the spotting. I spotted on 7 dpo, and I'm 13 dpo today so the spotting didn't have anything with AF trying to show. She should show on Friday though. I'm sorry about your cycle and everything you've had to go through this time around! :( I would think that them cancelling your cycle b/c you didn't respond as well as they'd hoped would have something to do with AF being late. I hope she shows soon for you though, if you're not pregnant! It's impossible to know when she'll get here, just because you don't have an O date. You'll either just have to wait it out, or take something to bring it on. I'll check out your chart now.

Rachjas- Oh, I'm sorry you think AF is trying to show! :( Darn her!!! I'll be in the same boat with you come Friday, so we'll be cycle buddies again! :) Will your RE put you back on Femara/IUI? If I don't have any cysts, I'll do another round of Follistim/IUI. I shouldn't have cysts though b/c I only had 3 eggs. When I had 8 eggs, I got 2 cysts, but we'll see! I'm still holding out hope for you until she shows for sure, so good luck and I'll cross everything hoping she doesn't show!!!!

wishandaprayer & ad_06- Thinking about both of you today, and praying for good news for you both!! :)

Mommyin09- My temps haven't dropped YET! :) I'm sure they will tomorrow or Friday though! How're you're temps this morning? I'm praying that dip you had 2 days ago was implantation! :) Hey, have you heard from arlotheslug?? I see we've all been leaving her notes... I'm starting to really worry... Hopefully everything is ok!

Good Morning!! Happy Wednesday!!

First, I have to say...wow ...what a great conversation topic...puppies breath and fur smell..hahaha ;o)....we should do it more often...pick a random topic, that has nothing to do with TTC to keep us busy while we wait on our 2ww and pre-2ww!! ....

Second, I did meant to say that I love puppies breath smell!! I am glad I am not the only crazy woman....I don't think they smell like skunk, but can't describe it either, someone said to me once that it smell like coffee, but I don't think so, I don't know, I do like it, but is kind of hard to explain!! ;o)

Luvkayln: Your chart looks sooooooo great!! Your plan does sound good though, but hopefully you won't need it!! I am not trying to push you in to anything....but Are your really going to keep us waiting until friday??....either way....a Friday BFP sounds great too!! and is a great way to end our work week. ;o)

Dnikki: Hey what's up with AF? IS she here yet? hopefully she won't keep you waiting much longer...it is weird that she hasn't show, usually on BCP it is clockwise, but who knows...didn't you have a some spotting a few days back?

Rachjas: I am sorry about AF trying to show, it does s u c k s!! but you do have a plan for this new cycle that will hopefully bring you a sticky BFP!!

wishandaprayer & Ad_06: I am praying for great numbers today...Good luck on your BETA test!!

Stacey: Are you back to work? How are you feeling? How about Honey, I bet his missing you!!

Leighanne: How is Jaedyn doing? I know what you mean...puppies grow up and end up not smelling too good...I think cheese is a nice way to say, but I think they smell grose, their breath as they grow older...my dogs are outside in our yard and they come in for a few hours evertime I give them a shower...even when they aren't smellin too good, I still give them kisses ;o) they are my babies!! ;o)

MrSpace: How is Kya? did she have her pups?!

Candie: Hey friend!!  How was your appt? Can't wait for your appt update.

Mommyin09: Hey!  how are you feeling today? I hope with a lot of nauseas!! ;o) I am with Luvkalyn..I am worried about Arlotheslug, praying everything is ok...do you know about her? oh! and Vortex?, she is due soon.
Good morning everyone!

I hope it doesn't bother anyway that I keep talking about Kya.  She's my furbaby so we're just so excited right now.  No puppies yet.  I took some photos of her last night and posted them on here if anyone wants to see.  She's so big.  

Yesterday we had quite the trouble with her.  While I was at work she kept poo-ing all over her room.  DH would let her out and she'd come right back in and poo in there instead of outside.  Which is completely unlike her.  Luckily, once I got home, she stopped.  She was a perfect girl.  I let her out at about 10pm, DH got home at 10:20.  At 10:30, she poo-d in the house again.  But really she's been a really good girl.  Her and I took a nap on the couch for an hour after I got home from work. She's been so sweet.  She basically just wants to lay there and get her belly rubbed non-stop.  

I also got to feel the puppies moving around!  It was only for a few minutes, but it was neat.  Kind of weird.  Dh and I both think she'll have them tomorrow.  She hasn't started nesting or "whelping" yet.  So I think we're okay so far.  We'll see what tonight brings.

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 19 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 15 weeks

mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

jmh2005:  CD6
Arlotheslug:  CD20
Lina:  CD25
Pyar:  CD27
dnikki:  CD30

mommyin09:  9dpo
Hannnah:  9dpo
Candie:  9dpo
Rachjas:  13dpo
Luvkayln:  13dpiui
wishandaprayer:  14dpfet (Beta today!)
ad_06:  15dpiui - BFP!!! =) Beta today!)
***********************************************

ad_06 & wishandaprayer:  Good luck today!!! =)

dnikki:  Be extra prepared when you go to work in those white scrubs... Hurry up, AF!

mrspace:  Kya is just beautiful :)

luvkayln:  I totally understand how you're feeling, but your chart looks SO good.  I think you should "secretly" test.  Don't tell us or dh.  Just do it when you're ready.  I'm praying for a BFP for you, but you know how it is.  Even if you don't get your BFP this cycle, you can do the exact same thing next time & get that BFP.  It just depends on when your little one is ready ;)  I'm really, really hoping you have good news, my friend!!! :)

Keyan:  I like that idea!  Just a random topic of discussion :)

Stacey:  How was your first day back to work?  I'm sure everyone was excited to see you & your beautiful little belly ;)  How did Honey do?

Pyar:  Did you test anyway just to be sure you're not pregnant?  I would do that first, and then ask your RE if they can do a progesterone test to see if in fact you did O.  That's what mine did & based on the #, they could tell that I had O'd about a week prior to the test.  Is it possible that you're having an anovulatory cycle?  I would check with your doc & see what they think.  I'm sorry it's been a frustrating cycle for you!  I hope you get some answers soon!

rachjas:  How are you doing?  Hoping & praying that AF stays away!!!

armyprincess:  Thanks :)

So, I've been thinking & if AF does show this time, I may not go back to my RE next cycle.  It's obvious now that I do know exactly when I'm O'ing & I really think that my main issue is my lining.  So, if there's nothing they can do for me, then I might as well just wait til we're ready to do IVF.  My RE had mentioned that the meds that could thicken my lining could also increase my risk for multiples, which as you know we're trying to avoid due to my uterus.  So, we're thinking that IVF is most likely our best bet because the meds should thicken the lining & then we can retrieve & only implant one embryo...  That's my thought at this point! :)  I haven't heard from Arlotheslug either & I, too, am worried about her ;(  Have a great day, ladies!!!
mommyin09- Thank you for changing my status to that! It made me smile.  And thank you for the wonderful compliments to Kya. She's my baby.  I love her so much. And she's being so good right now.  I will be keeping my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show for you.  Don't worry, it'll happen for you. And we're all here for you through every step!

I'm a little worried about Arlotheslug too.  I hope everything is okay.
Hi ladies,

I started back at work yesterday.  I am just feel really tired and trying to get back into the working schedule.  Everyone was happy to see me which was nice. Honey is doing ok.  She looks so sad when I leave in the morning and when I came home last night all she wanted to do was cuddle and receive belly rubs for almost an hour (in bed of course!).  I came home and she greeted me and then ran upstairs basically saying "You owe me! Get up here and cuddle!!"  She is such a good girl.  We have a good dog walker that comes in during the day so she is not alone all day.  I had an ultrasound this morning - the big anatomy scan one.  The blood clot I had is for the most part gone!  I couldn't believe it!  I find out about the rest of my results April 29 when I see my OBGYN again.  Hoping all is normal!  He looked really good!

Luvkayln - I think your plan to switch up the trigger shot timing is a good one. Then you can also bd on your own and you are bound to catch that O time!!  I'm still hoping you get your BFP this week!  I'm rubbing my belly often for you!!

Mommyin09 - When do you think you guys would be ready for IVF?  I think that is really exciting and if it is your lining then that would definitely take care of it.  Hopefully you get your BFP before then but if not, you know that is your next really good plan.  Obviously I am a fan of IVF!!!  Good point about Arlotheslug - where has she been?

Mrspace - I have no issue with you talking about Kya!  When we adopted Honey last summer I think that is all I talked about for weeks!!  They are our babies!  Kya is going through a lot of change with the pregnancy and the new house.  I wonder if that is why she is having the pooping issue?  Just keep cuddling and rubbing her belly!

Dnikki - I wonder what's going on with AF!?!  Strange.  Well, hopefully she comes soon so you can get on with the next cycle!

Keyan - I love puppy breath too.  They are just the cutest.

Well....gotta run because I am meeting a friend for lunch.  

I'll check in later.
SSBD!!!!!
Stacey
Mrspace: I'm glad you liked your status update on our list & of course you can talk all you want about Kya! I think we're mostly all dog people anyway :) Like Stacey with Honey, when we got Carmelo he's all I could talk about too! Besides, this is a fertility forum, so Kya belongs here! =)

Stacey: I'm sure it's tough getting back into the work routine! (maybe more for Honey!) haha! :) So, what is your test from today looking for? I hope & pray that all is perfectly well for your little Jake :) I think we'll be ready for IVF this summer. I know you're a big fan, so I'll surely be bombarding you with questions :) I'm so sure my lining is my issue & now that I brought it to the attention of my RE, he's concerned too. IVF just may be my solution ;)

Candid: How'd your appt go yesterday?
Hi everyone . . . well, so I am a bad poster.  Life has gotten busy - but still no excuse!  The ultrasound was cool and surreal (as soon as I am able, I will post pics - he looks like he will be a boxer).  He is beautiful and all on the ultrasound is normal.  

Now I am pulling myself into a panic and fear that birthmom will change her mind . . . dunno - we registered over the weekend too - which was exciting and daunting (how many types of bottles exist in the world) and odd and worrying b/c I don't want to jinx.  Now we are scheduling for a bunch of work to be done on the house (heater, a/c, windows, bathroom) thankfully (due to our failed IVF and the sale of our house a few years back - we have the money to cover it in savings).  I know I am blessed on that!  Ok, so do I make sense?  I am trying to stay calm while I am scared and excited all at once (Thank you all for your messages too - it is so wonderful to know that there are people who just "get it.")

Candie:  I hope everything is going well.

AD-06:  Congratulations!

Stacey:  Happy back to work!  the real world - yahoo!

Luvkayln:  I am sending you karma - I know how hard this is . . . maybe the BFP will come on Friday?  I agree with Stacey.

Mommyin09: Hey now, there are some cat people here too ; -)  (Poor Alice the cat is now on 5 diff. drugs . . . she seems to be doing better though. Good luck!  

Kenyan:  Thank you for watching out for me, my friend.  I am glad your shots are over and really am looking forward to some good news!
Thanks ladies for the notes, you girls are too sweet :) Okay so my beta is 44!! Yay. He wants me to go again on Friday since my #'s started off low. It took the hospital forever to run them! I was getting so impatient!! I am so relieved at this point. Just keeping my fingers crossed and praying! I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray for you ladies too!
Oh my gosh, you guys I'm shaking soooo bad!!! I just took a pregnancy test and it's a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy ****!!!!!!!! I'm 13 dpo, do you guys think it's for real??? Oh my gosh, I can't believe this! It seriously came up in less than a minute, this is crazy! I don't even feel pregnant! I know the shot is definately out of my system b/c it NEVER stays this long, NEVER! Aaahhhhh!! Where are you guys!? I need you!!! I'm still shaking!! lol Ok, I'm posting a pic now~! Somebody pinch me please!!!!
stacey- I'm glad you don't mind.  I am just so excited to have puppies. And as I'm sure you can tell by the pictures, they will be here any day!  She's so big.  After yesterday she stopped having accidents.  I think you're right, being in a new house probably  made her nervous.  We've been spending as much time as possible with her so that she's comfortable when the pups come.

mommyin09- Thanks so much. Kya is doing really well.  She seems to be really hot right now.  She was laying right in front of the fan this afternoon, but our house is kept really cool.  So I don't know.  Last night she was really restless so hopefully it won't be too much longer.  She just seems so miserable with her big ol belly.
OMG!! Maybe this is it?? I'll check out your pic!
I just left you a note but.....Congratulations!! THIS IS FOR REAL!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!!! I can feel your excitment...I am too...very much for you!! I am really happy for you!! ;o) ...........You were so right all this time, saying that this plan was what you needed!! I am so happy Kalyn is getting a little brother or sister!! or maybe both..who knows!! Have you told dh??
luvkayln- We must have posted at the same time!   Oh my goodness.  I knew that it would happen for you!  I'm going to look at your pic now!  I'm so happy for you.  I am litterally doing a happy dance here at work for you!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!

This is real girl!!  Pinch yourself all you want!  YAY!!!!!!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back!! don't worry.....I am just happy that you are ok and that all is going as planned!!...I was thinking of you last night...Congratulations on the registry!! you do make sense...YOU ARE VERY Blessed my friend...having a boxer on the way!! yay!! more so having $ to use wisely (sp?).....just try to keep in touch once in a while...ok?! Please??! ;o)

Ad_06 : Congrats to you too!

I will try to catch up on everyone else tomorrow!!
I posted a pic, but it's hard to see! I can't turn off the stupid flash to my camera!!!! I'm scared it's from the shot, BUT this has never happened before you guys!! I just called the nurse, and I'm going for my beta right now! I have to work in 2 hours too, so I might not know till tomorrow! :( Oh my gosh, is this for real!!!???
Oh, and yes I just called Sean and he's sooo excited!!!
I turned the flash off, and hope the pic is a little better! Ok, leaving for my beta now!! I'll let you guys know asap, I promise!!! :)
luvkayln and ad_06

Congrats Congrats Congrats!! How exciting. we are doing natural this cycle and then starting the big bad injectibles next month! Im kinda excited. Good luck you guys!
Holy!  Congrats! luvkayln- that is awesome! I am soooo happy for you!

Me- AF showed up over night just like I thought. I am CD 1 today. I have RE appt Fri at 9:15. I will know more then.
Ok ladies, just got back from doing my beta. They said we might know today, but for sure will know tomorrow! Now I'm just getting nervous!!! When I talked to the nurse at my RE's, I asked her could it still be from the shot, and she said at the latest it's always out at 14 days past the shot. So today is 15 days past, so it definately can't be from the shot!! I'm just so hopeful, and I'll just be crushed if it's a false negative or something...! What is ironic though, is FF has been saying that if we were to concieve this month, the baby woud be due Dec. 24th! Just after Kayln's birthday!! And what's even weirder, is we concieved Kayln on Apr 4, 2007 and we had my IUI on Apr 2, 2009! Crazy, huh?! :) I just really, really hope this is it! Thank you all for the support, you all are so amazing and when I saw all your "moods" I teared up! I love you all!!!! (HUGS)
Beta today- 492!! BFP,going back Friday for my second-ahhhhhhhh11

What a day-luvkayln and ad_06-CONGRATS!!

SSBD to everyone!
wishandaprayer- Yay!!! Congrats!! What a day! :) I hope my beta is high too, I'm soooo nervous!!!!
luvkayln- I am just so thrilled for you.  I can't say it enough.  Wow what a month it is!

luvkayln, ad_06, wishandaprayer.... congrats to you all.  
Congratulations!!!! Hope you all have a happy healthy pregnancy!!! Enjoy this wonderful blessing!!!
Let us know the second you find out!!
luv: CONGRATS!!! YAYAYAYAAAAAA!

Mommyin09:  I think that your plan makes a whole lot of sense.

Update on me: I've gained 10 lbs and am 15 weeks, so I'm worried about that, but my doctor said I'm right on track.  He considered me underweight to start, so he wants me to gain a little more than others.  Plus, I have been eating every few hours (instead of maybe once/twice/day like before I was pregnant).  The day before yesterday, I thought I felt something strange like bubbles.  Then yesterday nothing.  This morning I wake up and there is bubbles again!  And now after lunch... bubbles!  I don't think it's gas - (I know what that feels like thank you very much! :) ).

Do you guys think it's the baby?
Oops I didn't finish my note to you:  I always trust someone's intuition about their own bodies moreso than a doctor.  Everyone is different, so they are used to treating a variety of people.  But, we know our bodily patterns and our gut tells us when something is right.  Good luck on IVF!!  (But I am still holding out for you this month with your loopy crazy cycle!)
Luvkayln: Your last post gave me goose bumps! How incredible is that?! I'm so excited for you, I just can't express it in words! Let us know as soon as your doc calls you!!! =)

Wishandaprayer: Wow, more great news!!! Congrats to you & dh!
Ad_06: Woo-Hoo!!! December will be the new baby boom! ;-)
Arlotheslug: Hey, you know I'm a cat person, too! =)
I'm SO happy to hear from you! Please don't leave us hanging like that again, young lady! =) I was hoping
you were just busy, but started to worry. I'm so glad
to hear the u/s went so well & you've registered,
which is so exciting! I totally understand being excited, but cautious. You've been through so much, it makes perfect sense!
Kaylee: Thank you! I appreciate your comments :)
We'll soon see what this  loopy cycle leads to...
Looking at your pics, you are a tiny thing, so gaining the weight sounds just fine :) I'm not sure about the bubbles, but that's pretty cool

rachjas: I'm sorry about AF! ;(

LUVKAYLN WOW CONGRATS IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!

AD06 AND WISHAND PRAYER congrats!!!!!! hope your numbers keep doubling

rachjas im sorry about af

mommyin09 and keyan how you doing cycle buddies

stacey your bumo is cute

leighanne how is you beautiful little boy

SO i wanna test but i no its way to early lol and i would get a bfp but i have itcy feet lol
i have had really sore bbs for 5 days and all under my arms the worst ever butthats it really 2 days ago i had some yellow discharge never had that before who knows lets hope its a clean sweep of bfps this cycle xxxxx
CONGRATS!!!! Awesome #"s!!!

kuvkayln- I just think its meant to be! I can't wait to hear your results.

wishandprayer- WOW, great numbers.

I can't believe all the BFPs!

I am really o.k, I am used to AF showing up. Yes, its harder this cycle.. just having my MC.. but I didn't have my hopes up. I am anxious for my appt and my day off of work! This will be the first time since I have talked me RE since MC. I really worried what she thinks cause the MC? Do you think it could have be low progesterone. At 4dpiui, it was 9.5. I started suppositories that evening. At 11dpiui, I got my BFP with a progesterone of 36..both number wents up the next bw.. but then both started to fall. COuld it be my thyroid?
Ad_06 - Congratulations!!!  Your numbers are definitely doubling/tripling.  Good luck on the next beta.

wishandprayer - Congrats!!!!  Great number too!!!  What a week we are having.

Luvkayln - It is meant to be.  I can not wait for your beta results!  Woo hoo!
Ok, so they still don't have my results! :( I'm supposed to call in the morning to get them, so hopefully tomorrow starts off with great news!!! I'm sooo nervous you guys!! I have 1 test left, and I asked Sean if we could buy more so I could take one tonight and one in the morning before I get my beta, and he said NO since we'll know for sure tomorrow! He su cks! lol ;) So I'll just save my test for the morning, and then make the call! I promise to update you all ASAP!! I'm still in disbelief, but hopefully you guys are right and this was just meant to be! :) Thank you all for you notes and support! I'd be going even more crazy if I didn't have you all to support me! :)
luvkayln been waiting for your post you got your bfp im so happy for you i think it was ment to be and you will get amazing numbers
i no if i ever got a bfp i would want to keep testing lol
good luck x
Wow!!! Luvkayln, Ad, and wishandprayer: A BIG CONGRATS to all of you!!!! I'm gone for 1/2 a day and see what I miss!!!! WOW!!!

Arlotheslug: I'm glad you're doing well :-) A big congrats no the u/s and the registry. Those things can be intimidating...Try and relax...This is YOUR baby :-D How cool is that?!?!?!!!!!

Well, I spotted a little this morning -- (tmi) if I wasn't wearing white undies, I wouldn't have noticed. It quit and now it's back a little (wearing a liner). It's like a tan color, but you can't even see it on TP. I don't know what the heck is going on! I'm hoping she'll show first thing in the morning. I haven't been sleeping good the last 2 nights, but that shouldn't affect it. And I can't be p/g since I was on the pill....right? lol. I don't know. If she doesn't show by the time I leave work tomorrow I will test, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

Check in in the morning!!!

Good Night Ladies :-)

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-D
luvkalyn- i am almost in tears for you.  congrats.  let us know asap what your beta is.  i would have totally peed on that last test already.  i am going to look at your pic now.

kaylee- it could be the baby moving although it is a ltitle early but some women feel them this early.  i didnt feel jaedyn until i was 18 weeks.  it felt like popcorm popping in my belly.

mrspace- oh my mom totally used the whiskey on the gums when we were teething and stuff, it was the only thing that worked.  i love hearing  those stories.  the things they did back then.

hannah- jaedyn is doing much better.  his cold is slowly getting better.  he has been a trooper through it though, still staying happy and loving life.

arlotheslug- glad you are doing well.  dont get worried, i dont think she will back out.  she has invited you to the US and told you that you could be in the delivery room right?  i cant waait to share little boy stories.
Well I think I can officially say SHE'S HERE! I spotted first thing this morning when I woke up, then decided to wipe (tmi-sorry) when I got out of the shower and there was a decent amount of red. SO, at least I know before I go to work lol! So, I'll cal the RE's office and go in on Saturday morning. Keep your fx crossed for me!!!!

I'll check in later! I want beta numbers lol!!!!
Just waiting for those beta and test results Luvkayln!!!  Can't wait to see your BFP confirmed!
Ok, I called this morning and my beta was 86!!! I'm just so excited!! I go back tomorrow morning for a repeat beta, and then they'll schedule my u/s!! Woo hooo!!!!!! I'm on cloud 9 right now!!! :) Oh, and I took another pregnancy test this morning at 3 am, and it was dark positive! I'll post a pic! :)
Luvkayln: Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! I will go ck out the new pic!! ;o)

Candie: I miss you!! Let us know how was your appt!

I am so happy our BFP list is getting so long!! Come ON!! lets keep those BFP coming!! we are on a roll!! ....Mommyin09, Candie and Hannah I am praying all of you are next!!

YAY!!!!!  You are preggers my friend!!!!
Congratulations to you too!! I am so happy the blood clot is gone!! YAY!! That's so sweet about Honey!! I love dogs they are the best at expressing love!!

Awesome news!! Yeah!!! Hope tomorrow goes well too!
Good morning everyone.

First of all WOO HOO Luvkayln!  I'm so glad that your beta results are in.  You are pregnant, my dear.  And that's such great news.  I couldn't be happier for you.

As for me.  I'm exhausted.  Incredibly exhausted.  My wonderful Kya drove me CRAZY last night.  I got home from work, and changed my clothes and checked on her.  The good girl didn't have any accidents. Part of me thinks she was just trying to get the room to smell like her.  It smells like her now.  It has that "dog" smell.  Which is fine.  Well, then I took her on a short walk.  I was feeling pretty good and she needed to go out, so it was a good thing. We went really slow and it was just nice.  The weather was perfect.

Then we got home and I let her in the house (as in, the living room, kitchen area) and she became a monster.  She was running around like crazy, wouldn't sit.   But she was okay for a bit. I did some cleaning.  I was in the kitchen doing a few dishes when I hear a BOOM!  CRASH!   She had knocked over our DVD shelves.  They are BIG shelves (hold 750 dvds a piece).  So I went in their and scolded her. I just said "Kya!  Bad girl!  Why did you do that?"  She rubbed up against me and went in the other room while I was picking that up.  Then I hear scraping in the kitchen. I run in there and she has her front paws on the counter and her teeth on my pile of dirty dishes (cookie sheet pan was on the bottom).  She was tugging it towards the floor.  So I ran in and stopped her.  

She never acts like this.  She's been in the house SEVERAL times.  I thought she was hungry and looked at her food bowl and it was still full from yesterday.  She isn't eating.  She went through the whole house with me chasing her, knocking laundry baskets over, pulling things off the counters, etc.  Finally I tricked her into going back in "her" room.  She even made a mess in there.  There are some old shelves on the wall. They are the kind that have the tray/brace on the wall and the shelf sits on that.  Well she tore three of them off the wall!!!  

My father in law finally came over and helped me calm her down.  She started eating by the end of the night.  She wasn't mean at all.  No growling or anything.  Through most of it she still had her tongue hanging out of the side of her mouth with that "doggie grin" on her face.  She was just restless and doing bad things.  But, no contractions, no whining.  I spent most of the night cleaning all of it up.  FIL thinks she'll have them later than he originally thought. Maybe Saturday or Sunday.  DH and I had thought it would be today (thursday).  We'll see I guess.  

stacey- I am doing another happy dance here at work because your blot clot is gone.  That is such great news!  I'm so happy for you!  By the way, your belly picture is adorable!!!  

luvkayln- I'll be anxiously waiting for those second beta results!  I am just so excited for you.

mommyin09-I'm still crossing my fingers for you.  I think that this is going to be a good cycle for you all.  I mean, look at it already!  wishandaprayer, ad_06, luvkayln.... it's looking good!  How is your furbaby doing?  Since I talk so much about Kya, I figured I'd ask about all the other furbabies!!!

dnikki- Hey girl!  I'm so sorry I didn't respond on facebook last night!  I was busy with Kya, ha ha.  She was just going crazy!  I'm glad that AF showed up for you. Time for injectables!  I'll keep my fingers crossed!  It'll happen, hun. I know it will!  By the way, I don't care what you say.  Your floors look awesome.  Ha ha.

leighanne- I haven't talked to you in a while!  I hope that Jaedyn is feeling much better.   Yeah, parents have done some crazy things to their kids as remedies.  We have friends that have a 4 year old girl.  They don't believe in spanking.  I believe in spanking but that's my choice. The problem is that they also don't believe in scolding.  They say (in a very happy voice) Sammy we don't appreciate that.   Which, might work for some.  But as a result, their lovely little 4 year old has no problem doing whatever she wants.  If you don't give her the candy she wants, she'll hit you.  She broke one of my little figurines at my house.  She was playing with them and I told her "Sammi, please put that down".  She looked at me with an evil grin and threw it on the ground as hard as she could.  Anyway, enough on that.  I just had to share that.  It drives me crazy!  You still have to discipline children.  

hannah- I am keeping my fingers crossed for you dear!  

arlotheslug- I'm so excited for you.  So how much longer until that little one arrives?  

Also, thank you everyone for being so supportive.  Of me and of Kya.  I appreciate it!
Holy cow!!!  I'm gone for 2 days and I miss so much!!  :)

luvkayln - My dear friend, I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm like mommyin09, no words even seem appropriate to convey how I feel!  How amazing that your conception/due dates are so similar to those with Kayln.  I knew she would take care of you and work with God to bless you both again.  Lots of prayers, happy tears, and good wishes coming your way!!!  :)

Ad-06 and wishandaprayers - Congratulations!  I am so happy for you both too. :) Your numbers look great and I'll be praying they look even better on Friday.  All the best for a happy and healthy journey ahead!  

Arlotheslug - I am so relieved to hear from you!  Don't you ever leave us again, I was so worried!  :)  So exciting that the u/s went so well for you.  And you got to register too!  That had to be so cool.  How awesome that you can take your IVF savings and now put it to good use to prepare for your little one.  God works in mysterious ways!  Can't wait to see those u/s pics.  :)

Keyan - Sorry, I know, I owe you all an apology.  I didn't get home until late Tuesday and then just wasn't in the best place mentally to be a good friend to you all yesterday.  I'll explain more later.  Thank you so much for your note and for the inspirational words you posted here for me.  I read them Tuesday morning and they brought tears to my eyes.  You are so right!  I just have to try to stay strong and always trust in God.  He does not disappoint!  Hope you're having a good week.

Stacey - I can only imagine how tough it must be to get back into the swing of things at work.  That is great news that the blood clot is pretty much gone and you got the see your beautiful, strong little boy again.  How cute that Honey misses you so much!  These dogs of ours are the best, our little angels.  I don't know what we'd do without them.  April 29th will be here before you know it and i'm sure everything will be fine.

rachjas - Thanks so much for your notes.  :)  I am so sorry to hear that AF showed up.  I know you weren't hopeful, but it's always hard.  I honestly can't give you any advice on your m/c, but hopefully your RE will have some answers for you.  That's great that you have an appt and can sit down and talk about everything.

mommyin09 - How are you feeling?  I want to see you on that BFP list  next.  :)  I think you're right about going back to the doctors.  If you know when you O, then you can certainly BD and enjoy your marriage and pray that things happen naturally.  If not, then it sounds like the IVF is a great backup plan.  One way or another, we will certainly be celebrating with you one day.

mrspace - Your pictures of Kya are so sweet.  I'm a sucker for dogs, so I certainly don't mind you talking about her.  It gives us all something happy to focus on!  I hope she continues to do OK.  Can't wait to see pictures of those little puppies!  :)

Kaylee - Aw, it sounds like you are starting to feel your little one!  How sweet.  I wouldn't worry about the weight gain.  As long as you are eating healthy, it's a good thing and will be better for the baby.  

Hannah - How are you feeling?  We've got a great string of BFP's going, got to keep it up!  :)

jmh2005 - Good luck with your natural cycle!  Hopefully it works out for you, but if not, sounds like you've got a great plan in place.  :)

dnikki - So sorry about AF, but hopefully you can move full steam ahead with TTC now!

leighanne - Aw, poor Jaedyn.  I hope he's feeling better.
I just want to thank you all so much for your kind words and notes and good wishes for my appointment.  We've all got better news to focus on today, but I wanted to give you all an update...

The appt was both good and bad I guess.  The good news is that he is wonderful and spent almost an hour and a half talking with us.  I'm going to have a complete hormonal profile (bloodwork throughout my entire cycle) to see if anything is out of sorts there.  Then, a series of ultrasounds to watch my ovulation progress.  I'm hoping this shows something minor that we can fix.  The bad news - he did a VERY thorough pelvic exam and I was jumping in pain at times.  Based on that, combined with some other symptoms, he's 90% sure I have endometriosis.  :(  It's frustrating because I have mentioned this to my OBGYN for years and she always brushed it aside.  I kind of expected to hear that, but it's still scary.  Plus, if my insurance doesn't approve my referral, there's no way we can pay out of pocket for a laproscopy!  Ugh, just a lot to think about.  I cried so hard Tuesday night that I couldn't even wear my contacts yesterday because my eyes were so swollen!  I know, that won't solve anything, but I was just completely overwhelmed.  Poor DH is so upset too, but we talked a lot and basically just decided that we just have to take it one day at a time.  Hopefully the bloodwork or u/s uncovers something that can be fixed easily and will be enough to get us to that BFP!  That's what we're praying for now.  As some of you with endo know, it's just a very scary thing to think about since there's really no "cure."  That said, lots of people with endo still get pregnant, so it's not the end of the world.  Just have to pray that God has good things in store for us!  
Before I update our list, I wanted to tell you that I got a faint + on my hpt this morning!!!  Aaaaagggghhhh!!!  Now it's my turn to freak out!!!  I'm going in this morning for a blood test & I'll let you all know.  Wow, what a month for BFPs, huh!?
I CAN'T wait for your beta results! OMG, this is awesome!!!!! What is that? 4 BFP's all in 2 days???!!!! Wow! :) Post a pic! ;)
YOU GUYS!!!!  This is amazing!!!!!  I am freaking out!  

Mommyin09 - I knew one of your sneaky b-ball follies made it through!!!!!!  AHHH!  I can't wait for your beta results!!!!!!!
Could this be a better week?  Seriously?  Mommin09, Luvkayln, wishandaprayer, ad_06.... dang!!!  
Come on girls, let's keep this ball rolling.  BFP's all around!  

mommyin09- I can't believe it.  I'm so excited for you. I was JUST thinking about you and I said a little prayer that you'd get that BFP soon.  Hopefully in the next few months. I know you've been trying for so long.  We all have.  You deserve it.  When is your beta?  I am so excited.   Dang, I have to get to work on baby blankets!!

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 19 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 15 weeks
wishandaprayer:  BFP!
ad_06:  BFP!
Luvkayln:  BFP!!!

mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

dnikki:  CD1 - Yay!!!
rachjas:  CD2
jmh2005:  CD7
Arlotheslug:  CD21
Lina:  CD26
Pyar:  CD28

mommyin09:  10dpo (beta today!)
Hannnah:  10dpo
Candie:  10dpo
Thanks for all your notes & support!  I'm seriously freaking out, my hands are shaking as I type!!!  How the heck am I gonna work today!? Aaaagghhh =)  I just hope that I'm not just catching it early & because of my lining, there's a problem... but I won't think about that now!  My beta is this morning, as soon as I can get myself focused on getting ready for work.  Dh was happy & surprised.  He commented that we only bd'd once around O, which is so true!

I just can't believe all the BFPs!  Stacey, Keep rubbing your belly... it's working!! =)

Luvkayln:  Yay! Congrats on the awesome beta.  This was so meant to be for you guys.  I agree with Candie that your little Kayln is looking out for you :)  Can you believe that we met on here almost a year ago & talked about getting our bfps together?!  I sure hope I have news as good as yours when I check in later today :)  Man, I am totally shaking right now!  Haha! :)

Keyan:  Where are you?!?!

Candie:  I'm so glad your new doc was so thorough.  I'm sorry you had a rough night, though ;(  Will you call your insurance to see if they'll cover a lap?  Maybe now that this doctor says it's needed, your old doc will be more receptive to referrals or somehow being more helpful??  Just hang in there, my friend!  Although it's not what you expected, you did get some answers & if you do have endo, there is a solution in your future!  Hang in there!!! :)

dnikki:  Yay!  I'm so glad she finally showed so you can move forward! :)
Mommyin09- Awww... I LOVE seeing my name on the + list! :) Hey, once your beta comes back +, redo the list and put you on there, k? ;) I know, it's just awesome that we met on here a year ago, and got our BFP's at the same exact time!! What are the freakin' odds! :) Don't worry about your lining sweetie! Those little ones hold on tight, and yours already is to be getting a BFP so early!!! :) I know how you feel, I was shaking uncontrolably yesterday! It was making me sick how crazy my nerves were going!! I'm sending all the best for your beta results! I just know you'll get great news!!!

Stacey- Mommyin09 is right!! All this belly rubbing you're doing is WORKING!!!! ;)

Candie- You're next out of us original 4, and I just know you're gonna get a BFP to top this all off!!! I'm praying extra hard, and Stacey's rubbing her belly for you!! She gives the best baby dust karma around here! ;)
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! You guys!! Mommyin09!! OH mY !!! I think I was seeing doublE!!! I couldn't beleive your mood....I thought you were talking about Luvkayln!! OH mY !! .......I am so excited!! OH!!! I am sooooooo happy....I have tears coming out of such good news! ....I am at work, let me close the door! ........ppl are goint to think I am nuts crying becuase of stress hahhaha not I am crying cause I am very very happy!!! !! ....we are so busy here at work, that they might think I am crying out of stress!!

I have to call Dh and let him know!! he already knows about luvkayln, now I got to tell him about you! OH I am sooooo happy!!
Aww...Keyan you're so sweet! I do the exact same thing! Everytime one of my close friends on here gets a BFP, I have to tell Sean! He's especially excited for mommyin09 too! I love how much we all LOVE each other! I don't know what I would've done through all this without you all! You all have been and continue to be the strongest support system I could've ever asked for!! I feel blessed to have all of you in my life! (HUGS) to all! :)

Mommyin09-Girl, I'm starting to get impatient!! lol I can't help it! I want to know NOW!! Haha! I know it's killing you too! So, how many more hpt's have you taken since this morning? lol!!! ;) I was pretty proud of myself when I just took 1 yesterday, and waited all the way until 3 am this morning to take the other one! It could've been that I was SO exhausted last night when I got off work! I have to go to work in a couple hours and won't get off until 10. I know i'm gonna be pooped again! It's amazing how early pregnancy you feel more tired than you do when you're actually big and pregnant! It must be all the hormones! :) I'll be checking in ALL day until I see your high beta numbers! Good luck, and I'm just soooo happy for you! :)
OMG - I logged in after seeing Luvkayln give the news.  WOW.  Mommyin09 . . ..I am so very happy for you!  YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO ;-)

Candie:  I just wanted to send you a note that I am thinking about you.  I am sorry that it feels like a bit of a setback - but on the positive side, you now may have an explanation.  I am not sure why the insurance company would not approve your referral.  I would fight it . . . .I know it is hard, but please try and stay positive as you try and wrap your head around this news - just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you.  

All, I am sorry I was away for a bit - just a little scared and overwhelmed.  Trying to stay positive . . . .(I will be Atlanta for the weekend, so I will try and check in on Monday).  

Happy Thursday (and sunny day for those of us in Western PA!)
Mommyin09 - I am rubbing my belly like crazy!!!  Little Jake doesn't know what is going on! :)  I can't wait for your results to come in!!!  I want your name on that BFP list!!!!

Luvkayln - I feel the same way.  All of you have gotten me through so much and it just makes it all so much sweeter when we have a week like this one!! (happy tears!!!!)

Keyan - You are so sweet and I totally understand what you mean.  I tell dh too!  He is so happy.  Last night I was talking about Luvkayln and the rest and we were talking about how such good friendships form even without ever actually meeting the people.  I just feel so happy and I can't wait for your BFP!  

Arlotheslug - So glad you are doing well too!  Isn't this amazing??  

Candie - Don't you worry my friend. I left you a note re your appt but I just know that you are headed in the direction of your BFP.  Sometimes it feels like it will never happen but look at all of us - we have all had those dark thoughts and painful days. But it will happen.  We are here for you!

Mrspace - It will happen again for you too when you are ready.  And thanks for the little happy dance!  I do it all the time too although I'm starting to look a little funny doing it :)  Kya must have some raging hormones to be acting that way!!!  How strange!!  I hope she settles down.
CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG this must be a BFP trend going on... that is what 3-4 bfp's just this week... WHOO HOO spring has sprung with sooo many new starts.
You guys are so awesome!  Thanks so much for the notes & mood changes ;)  That's such an overwhelming feeling!!! =)

Luvkayln:  Haha!  You know me too well!  I bought two more packs of hpts on my way home from my beta!  How goofy is that?! =)  So, I did a Clearblue digital because I've always wanted to see the words Pregnant, after so many disappointing Not Pregnants... and it says Pregnant!  I posted a picture & although it's blurry, you can see the word :)  Then I took a First Response Gold & it said No! Hmm... My fingers are tightly crossed & yes, I will update as soon as I get my results.  You know, I've been completely exhausted this week, too. I figured it was 'cause of my progesterone, but I've been falling asleep watching TV each night this week...

Keyan:  You are too cute! :)  Thank you so much!!! After reading your post & luvkayln's, I started to cry, too!

Arlotheslug:  Thank you! =)  Have a great time in  Atlanta.  Is it business, pleasure or both?  Take care!!!
Keep rubbing that belly till I get my results!  Hang in there, Jake!!! =)
Congrats mommyin09...im kinda feelin left out over here lol. I don't have any good news to post! Congrats again! I am so happy for you!
I just call the call from my doc's office & I AM PREGNANT!  I'm freaking out right now!!!  I have NEVER been pregnant, I wouldn't believe it til they called =)  My beta was only 20.9, but they were surprised I got a + because I'm still so early.  They tested my progesterone, too, and said it's good at 22.3.  I'm going back on Monday for another beta.  
OMG!!!!! Congrats!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Mommyin09- I looked up beta numbers for 10 dpo, and the average is 16, so that's great!!!!!!! OMG girl, I'm so freakin' out for you right now!!!!!  I can't believe we are pregnant together! And I can't believe we found out on the same day!!!!!! This is amazing, I just can't stop smiling!!! A BIG Congrats sweetie!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!! Did you call dh yet??? I'm sure he'll hit the roof when you tell him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Woooooooooooooooohooooooooooo!! Mommyin09.....YOU ARE A MOMMY in 2009!!! see, there was no reason to change it!! ;o)))))

Congrats...pregnant woman!! I can't wait until I see your dark (maybe blonde) hair baby!!! I am sooooo happy for you!! Congrats!!

Things happend when we least expect them...this crazy cycle was IT for you!! Congrats!!
Oh Mommyin09 that is so awesome!!!!!!!!  Your numbers are small but no surprise since you are still so early!  It's a great number considering how early you are!!  By Monday they will probably be 100 or more!  YAY!
Take it all in!  You will never forget this day or this moment!  I still so clearly remember getting my results and shaking while I wrote my update to you guys.  It was so amazing and I will never forget it or my number!
mommyin09-  Congrats on your beta.  That's so wonderful!  But you know you're only 10dpo!  That's amazing.  You are truly blessed and I am so very happy for you!  I'm going to go look at your photos now!  

Soooooo happy for you guys!!!!  You guys made me cry :)

Ok let's keep it rolling girls... Who's next???
Luvkayln:  You're right!  We found out on the same day!!!  I hadn't even realized that!!!  I did tell dh & he is excited, but doesn't want to get his hopes up...  On a lighter note, he told me I should have started spinning a long time ago! haha! =)

Keyan:  Thanks!  You're so funny =)  A dark-haired baby, please, so dh doesn't totally freak out! Haha!!!  I'm so excited, yet cautious, you know?  I think I'll feel more confident after Monday's beta...  You're right!  I was planning to change my name, but looks like if all goes well, I'd be due in December!  Gosh, now I have to go to work & wipe this grin off my face! =)

Stacey:  You're so right.  I will remember this day forever!  My first ever BFP! I was shaking, too, when I wrote you guys earlier, so I know exactly what you mean!  I just can't believe it. Wow!!!  What a week for our thread, huh!?

mrspace:  Thank you!  Your note was sweet this morning, too! =)

guesito:  Thanks!  Yes, let's keep the list growing!!!  Even my doctor's office said this has been a good week for them =)  Come on, who's next?!
CONGRATS to Mommyin09 AND Luvkayln.. you guys deserve it sooo much... i am sooo happy for you guys. happy and healthy 9 months you two.
congrats to all of you on your BFP!!! sending lots of super stickies to you all... i sorta feel all weird lol.. like one day that will be me, i got chills and tears rolling ... :)

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all
Wow, what a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

mommyin09 - That's a great beta number for only being 10dpo!  You and DH must be on cloud 9 right now!  I am just so incredibly happy for you!!!!  I can't use enough exclamation points and smiley faces LOL.  I'd be doing the same thing, taking all kinds of tests just to see those magical 2 lines and that most beautiful word ever - PREGNANT!!!!  Enjoy every minute.  You deserve this so much and deserve to be happy.  It's just so funny because they say things always happen in threes and this morning, DH's cousin emailed me to say they're pregnant, then I found out about luvkayln, and then I was wondering who the 3rd would be... I'm so glad it's you!  :)  By the way, thanks for your encouragement.  It is appreciated more than you know.

luvkayln - Yay, you've got your pregnancy buddy!  I know, now I'm the last one left.  :(  It's OK.  It's kind of ironic to me that I felt so down yesterday and now I'm getting so much hope and inspiration by seeing it happen for all of you.  Yes, it is possible!!!!  :)  I'm like you guys, always filling in DH on all of you - I can't wait to give him this good news!  

Stacey - You are the sweetest.  :)  Your note and your kind words brought tears to my eyes.  You are so right though.  Look at all of the hurdles you all have had to overcome, and now here you are, all celebrating.  God is good and he will take care of us all.  Thanks for giving me some hope and optimism.  Keep rubbing that belly for all of us - looks like it's got magical powers.  :)

Arlotheslug - Enjoy your trip!  It's finally going to be sunny in PA and you're leaving!  That's how it goes, huh.  :)  Thanks so much for your note and your kind words.  It means a lot to me.
stacey- I bet you look perfect doing your happy dance.  Kya was crazy, that's for sure.  I'm sure she is just hormonal. She's such a sweet tempered dog but nothing was making her happy yesterday. And last night she kept trying to "play rough" with DH.  That's normal.  They wrestle and it's great.  She growls but at the same time her tongue is hanging out so it's all in play.  But she couldn't really do it because her belly has gotten so big.  You could tell she was frustrated.  She kept doing that "hmmph" noise. It was adorable.  We'll see how she acts today. Hopefully those pups will be here before long! You're right, we'll try again some day.  Right now I'm pretty content with not trying.  It's not like I'm on a huge time rush, now that we know what the problem was in the past (pcos).  Right now we're just happy fixing up our house and getting ready for the pups.  How is honey?

candie- Don't worry, I'll have puppy pictures up within the first hour of their lives I'm sure.  Ha ha. I'm going to be obsessed I'm sure.  I'm so sorry that your appointment was both good and bad.  I know a little of what you feel there. I think I have endometriosis.  My whole family has it.  My obgyn even says I probably have it.  But she won't do a lap.  She wants me to do lupron shots for a year instead.  But that's great that your new doctor will be helping you.  I will definately be keeping you in my prayers dear.

HOLY COW!!!

Mommyin09: CONGRATS!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!!

It's looking like this year is going to be a big year for us all!!! I feel alone on the CD list lol! Don't any of you dare leave this thread lol!!! I'm just hoping that this all is a good sign for my appt on Sat. I go at 7am (I know, I was looking forward to sleeping in a litte)... But it better be GONE!!!!!

AHHHHHHH I'm so happy for everyone!!! I swear I'm surrounded by preggo ladies lol!!!

I'll check in later once DS goes to bed :-)
mommyin09 ~ Congrats!!! This is so awesome! I can't believe all the BFP's in like 3 days!! I'm so excited for you!! Happy Healthy 9 months!

luvkayln ~ Congrats to you too!! I can't believe all  the BFP's!! Happy Healthy 9 months!!!

I'll go in the am to get my 3rd beta, I'll let you ladies know what they are!! Keep the BFP's coming!!!!!!!
holy cow- i am super excited.

mommyin09 & luvkayln- big huge congrats.  start taking those prenatals and make sure you ask me any and all pregnancy questions.

lets do the beta keep doubling dance now.  me and jaedyn have been doing good dances that have been working.

by the way, he is doing much better.  he goes in for vaccines tomorrow.  he is 2 months and 1 week.  time flies.  i remember when you ladies were goving me all my congrats on my bfp and now look, your all preggo, makes me want to be pregnant again with you all.

mommyin09- yeah the clear blue digitals pick up early, i got a bfp with one of those at 9dpo, so i was only like 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant.
You pregnant girls will soon be experiencing heartburn like I am right now!!!!!!  Ohhhhhhh!  Dh just ran out and got me some Tums!  :)
stacey- if it gets too bad turn to the zantac.  at the end of my pregnancy the doctor had me taking it 2 times a day cause my heart burn and acid reflux was so bad.
I am so happy and excited for all that got their bfps.  The posts bring happy tears to my eyes.  You have all waited so long and you have finally gotten yoru bfps.  It is just plain awesome.  I wish you all a happy and healthy nine months!
Joyce:  Thanks!  You are SO close now!!!  How are you?

dnikki:  Thank you :)  That's exciting that you have your appt this Saturday!  Let's hope the injections are just what you need!  Best wishes :)

Leighanne:  Yay, keep Jaedyn dancing!  Between the dancing & Stacey rubbing her belly, we're gonna fill up that BFP list!!!

Stacey:  What a sweet dh! =)  Sorry about the heartburn!

kmcarino:  Thanks!!!  It's been such an emotional day!

ad_06:  Thank you! :)  Good luck with your beta tomorrow!!!  Jaedyn's dancing for big numbers! =)

Candie:  Oh, my friend, thank you so much!  I still can't believe it & yes, we're both thrilled, especially because we only bd'd one lovely Sunday afternoon before O ;) & we were totally on our own!  Imagine, we were planning to spend $19,000+meds this summer because we didn't think it was possible on our own!  Of course we would have gladly paid, but you know what I mean.  It's just so incredible :)  You will be right here with us soon, don't you worry!!! :)
mommyin09... i am doing good... starting to wake up in the night with cramps in my right leg, but other than that doing good. i am trying to get "all of my ducks in a row" for the csection. finally found someone to take me to the hospital's hospitality house the night before the surgury and to pick me up when i get released... which is a weight off of my mind. now i am trying to finalize where the other kids will be while i am in hospital, since unfortunately there isnt a adult to stay with my daughter while i am in surgury and minors can not be unaccompanied for ANY amount of time...even one who is almost 15. so she is not happy, but what can ya do.....lol... so things are coming together finally....now to confirm what gender this child is... hopefully that will happen the first of May, and i have my baby shower April 28th... it is getting sooo close and starting to get just a little overwhelming...lol
hey congrats all im so happy for you it is unbelivealble im scared im going to let you down i took a test 2 days ago mid day but it wasnt a early test and i didnt realise till i got bfn so i read it but its made me feel like thats my ansew but i will test again in a couple of days
im so happy for you i hope i keep the bfps going but atm dont feel to hopeful x
Stacey- Ooh, I remember having BAD heartburn with Kayln! Tums were my best friend those days! lol

Leighanne- YES! Please keep doing the beta keep doubling dance for us!! :) My 2nd beta is today... SO nervous! Hopefully I will get the results today since now I'm going to my RE's office to do it, instead of here in town at the lab. I'm praying so hard for good news with this baby!!!! I'm glad Jaedyn is feeling better!!

ad_06 & Wishandaprayer- Good luck with your beta's today ladies!! I'm sending all the best for BIG numbers!! :)

dnikki- Don't worry, I know for a fact that I'm not going anywhere until we ALL have our BFP's or a baby in our arms! :) ( And by then we can start another thread for us!) :) I know the other girls aren't going anywhere either! This is where "home" is for us! :) I'm hoping for good news for you tomorrow at your appointment!! That darn cyst better be gone already!!! Hey, and I wanted to tell you since you plan to do your injections this cycle and I know you were talking about doing another hsg. Do your hsg this cycle along with your injections/iui! I swear to you that's what did it for us!! We had our hsg on CD 5, and the iui on CD 14, and we've finally been blessed again! Good luck!! :)

Joyce- Thank you!! Gosh, you are getting so close to having your baby! I'm glad things are getting all squared away, and your baby shower is just right around the corner!! I'm sorry you still are having trouble finding out the sex of your little one! Maybe it's just meant to be a suprise!? ;)

Candie- OK, yes, you are the last one left out of us original 4, but don't they ALWAYS save the BEST for last??!!! :) Yes, they do!! And if you get pregnant in April, your baby will be due right around your birthday! :) It will happen, I promise! God has us all on a "waiting list" for a reason, and when the time is right, for some lucky reason, we get taken off that waiting list one at a time! He is great, and He works miracles, and you WILL get your miracle! I feel you are SO close to getting it, SO close!!!

Guesito- Thanks!! Your FET is almost here, and you'll be back on that BFP list in no time! :)

Mommyin09- Are you excited to be putting yourself on the BFP list today???? Woo hoo!!! :)

kmcarino- I sent you a note, but thank you so much!! And congrats again on your baby boy!!! :)

OK, so is it normal that I don't feel pregnant at all??! I mean, I have little waves of nausea every now and then, my bbs are sore, and I'm tired quicker lately, but that's it! I remember with Kayln, I found out at 6 weeks, and the only sign i had then was being super tired, so I guess it's normal that I really don't feel anything, right?? Convince me ladies! lol :) If I get my results from my 2nd beta today, I'll be sure and post them asap! Either way, I'll know by tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!! :)
luvkalyn, ,e re's office always had my results back to me within 2 hrs. hope yours come back this fast and more than double:)  omg it is so normal not to feel pregnant early on.  i did not get tons of symtpms til i was bout 9 weeks.  i had little things before that like a bit of naseau here snd there but nothing constant til 9 weeks, then i was throwing up every night all night.
Good morning everyone.

I had a rough night last night. It's a super long story and it takes a long time to write.  So here's the short version:

Locked Kya and myself out of the house.  In laws decided they were too busy to let me in.  It was really cold outside, DH didn't get off work for 4 more hours.  So we walked the 4 miles to his job.  Not fun. I have HUGE blisters on my feet.  Kya did AWESOME.  She is used to being outside and running around all day. She was almost dragging me the whole time.  We finally got out there.  Drove home.  Picked DH up when he got off work.  He promptly drove to his parent's house and "ripped them a new one" for making me walk out there like that when they could have helped.  (FIL couldn't help, MIL didn't want to help. Big difference).  Kya and I then fell asleep on the couch lol.

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and got yelled at for walking that far.  Had a u/s to see how everything was going and everything looks, okay.  Not great still, but not bad.  We go back in two weeks to possibly get started on some medicine that will help my lining thicken.  They said my uterus just looks really really weak. So we'll see what happens. The doctor wants me on basically bedrest for the rest of the weekend.  

Congrats again to all the BFPs I couldn't be more thrilled.  I can't wait until you are all on that BFP list or on the list with Leighanne!  It'll be amazing.
mrspace24
Geez Louise! 4 miles? I would have just keeled over. Bless your soul. Too busy? My goodness. I am glad things are improving for you. After all you have been through and a 4  mile walk, you should be at the spa and then on bedrest!

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 20 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 15 weeks
wishandaprayer:  BFP! (2nd beta today!)
ad_06:  BFP! (3rd beta today)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (2nd beta today)
Mommyin09:  BFP!!! (2nd beta Mon)

mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

dnikki:  CD2 (appt tomorrow)
rachjas:  CD3
jmh2005:  CD8
Arlotheslug:  CD22
Lina:  CD27
Pyar:  CD29

Hannnah:  11dpo
Candie:  11dpo
Good morning!  So, dh is just so sweet, I have to share :)  Last night he told me not to cook dinner & that he was going to pick something up.  He went to one of my favorite places, which isn't super close & brought home a really wonderful celebratory meal! =) It was awesome!  He also told me he doesn't want me to keep doing the spinning classes, which makes sense to me.  I went to Pilates last night & told my instructor that I'm pregnant & so she modified a few things for me & said I can continue in the class as long as I feel comfortable.  She's a personal trainer, so I value her opinion.  Plus, she recommended against continuing spinning too.  Just FYI, she said ab exercises are okay since I've been doing them.  The thing to avoid is what she calls inversions, where your hips are above your pelvis.  I hadn't even thought of that, but it's good to know what I should and shouldn't do :)

luvkayln, wishandaprayer & ad_06:  Best wishes for huge #s today!!!  Update asap =)

DreamingofaSon:  Believe me, I felt that same way up until yesterday!  We all dream of the day we get our BFPs & just can't imagine it's really going to happy, but it will happen!!!  Hang in there =)

luvkayln:  Yes, I can't believe I'm on that list!!! =)  I even took another hpt this morning just to make sure it didn't "disappear"!  I know, I'm going goofy! =)  The only thing that I've been feeling is pure exhaustion & nausea!  Oh, plus I've been SO hungry!  I attributed that to exercising, but who knows?!  We'll eat dinner & before bed my stomach is growling, I'm so hungry! Haha!

dnikki:  Yes, don't worry!  I can't imagine leaving this thread =)  Gosh, we've been on this particular thread for almost a year!!!  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow & hoping you get the all-clear for this cycle!!!

Joyce:  It's good to hear you're doing well & getting everything squared away.  How fun your baby shower will be!!!

kmcarino:  Did I miss your news!?  I didn't realize you were having a boy!!!  Congrats to you & dh =)

mommyin09- it is great to be catered to.  i miss that part about being pregnant.  if my fiance was at work and it was an snowy day, i had to call him when i got into my truck, walking from my house to my truck, so he knew i did not fall on the ice and i was safe.  he also made me dinner almost eveyr night, which was great cause it taught him how to cook more.  you are like me, i peed on those sticks for the first like 12 weeks, it was bad cause after the MC's i kept thinking that it was not real and each time i got either the word pregnant or a darker line than the last time.
I LOVE that BFP list!!!  It looks awesome!  

Luvkayln, Ad_06 & wishandprayer - Big numbers today ok???  I look forward to your updates! (rub rub rub)

Luvkayln - I left you a note too but I was the same way for the first few weeks - I would not feel pregnant and wake up completely paranoid in the middle of the night.  Fully expected to miscarry.  I think we are all a little "damaged" from all the ttc stress and experiences.  It is hard to ever fully feel confident.  I still have moments of paranoia now. But, you are completely fine and normal!

Mommyin09 - What did dh get you for dinner?  Hunger was one of my very first symptoms!  I have never felt such hunger pains.  My body was being very demanding!  I had to have snacks with me all the time and could barely wait past 5:00 at night to eat my dinner.  (we normally eat around 7:00)  It has eased off now but I will never forget!  I also peed on several sticks every once in a while just to ease my mind.  You are normal!!!  It's great that you will continue with the exercise but take it easy.  You want that little guy/gal to implant good and strong!  Can't wait for your Monday beta!!!

Dnikki - I agree and don't see a reason to leave the thread.  I certaily don't want to leave!  We will be a big mix of mom's, pregnant ladies, and ttc'ers so it will be even better support.  Good luck tomorrow!

Mrspace - Yikes!  Take it easy ok?

Kmcarino - I must have missed something too!  Congrats on your little boy!  I'm still praying your test results are good.

Joyce - All the best!  You are getting so close!!

Leighanne - I can't believe how time is flying and that little Jaedyn is over 2 months old now!  Amazing.  And do you mean to say that the dh catering stops after birth?? :)  My dh has also been amazing - especially when I was on bedrest and not working for all those weeks.  He is certainly learning how to balance home responsibilites with his busy job....and doing it happily!

Have a great Friday everyone!  I'll definitely be checking in for results.
Stacey
Good morning ladies!  All this great news is still making me smile.  :)  And the sun is finally shining here today.  Yay!

Gosh...  I hate to do this, but I'm afraid I've broken the streak...  BFN for me this morning and AF just showed.  :"(  

luvkayln - Good luck today!  Can't wait to hear that your numbers are rising!  You need to be focusing on your joy, not worried about little old me LOL.  Seriously though, thanks for everything you said.  I was tearing up reading it this morning.  Saving the best for last, I like it!  :)  You are right though, God has a plan and will take care of us all, we just have to put our trust in him.  

mommyin09 - I already knew your DH was sweet, but he deserves extra points for that!  :)  Taking care of his mommy-to-be already, too cute.  Yay for another +HPT!  I know I'd be doing the same thing, I'd have a little gallery going LOL.  It's just so cool that it happened for you all on your own.  I knew that relaxation would do the trick!  Thanks for your good wishes.  I know, I'm trying not to worry.  I guess the good thing about AF is now I get to start my bloodwork series.  First one is on Sunday!  On my way to becoming a human pincushion.  :)  

Stacey - How sweet of DH.  Hope the tums helped and you're feeling better today!  :)  Honey will be so happy that your week of work is over and she gets more cuddle time with you over the weekend.

mrspace - Oh dear, what an ordeal!  I'm so sorry you had to walk that far when you're still not 100%, and poor Kya too.  Thankfully you are both OK.  I'm sure that dr's appt was tough, so hopefully your body will heal quickly and you won't have to go through much more.  Thanks for your kind words.  I thought you had talked before about endo.  It's just so frustrating because my OBGYN would never even give me the time of day about it.  This is exactly why I went to a specialist, and also why I have found a new local OBGYN that I will see in a few weeks who is supposed to be more sensitive to infertility.  

dnikki - I know, these guys better not leave us!  It's great though to see that BFP list growing longer than the CD list.  Gives us all hope that we will be a part of it one day too.  Good luck at your appt!

ad_06 - Come on beta, keep rising!  :)  Good luck today.

hannah - Ugh, so sorry about your BFN.  I'm right there with you.  I guess it wasn't meant to be for us this time, but one day, we'll be celebrating too.  Don't give up!
stacey- yes sad to say it stops shortly after birth.  my fiance cooked for like the first 2 weeks when we got home from the hospital and shortly after that all the babying stopped.  now he only cooks like once a week but thars ok as long as he is spending time with jaedyn.
Im sorry about your BFN.  Try to stay positive and try again. Its easier said than done but is all we can do. Im sure you will also be on the BFP list very soon. Take care and we are here if you need to talk. XOXOXOXOX

Luvkayln- I will be checking periodically to see your beta numbers. Im sure it will all be ok just relax and enjoy this blessing.