Women of Strength!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

*********************************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia, returning to the states this week!)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 32 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 19 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 14 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 10 weeks (test results in 2 weeks!)

mrspace:  Taking a break
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

jmh2005:  CD4
Arlotheslug:  CD18
Lina:  CD23
Pyar:  CD25
dnikki:  CD28

mommyin09:  7dpo
Hannnah:  7dpo
Candie:  7dpo
Rachjas:  11dpo
Luvkayln:  11dpiui
wishandaprayer:  12dpfet
ad_06:  14dpiui - BFP!!! =)
*************************************************
Keep in mind I have no insurance and has all been out of pocket, My Upcoming FET IS $2300 without including meds due 2 weeks prior to the transfer. So my debt will rise to $28,000....Wow its scary! But my heart tells me to do it. Im going for it!
thanks, actually .. after talking things out with DH i decided to work a little longer, and instead of saving to be able to be a SAHM after September, ill save for my TR. if all goes well we are looking at jan 2010  so im excited now :) thanks again! congrats to all of you!!
WOW mommyin09  congrats i had to read it twice to make sure i was seeing all these bfp's great news i bet you're pinching yourself yes its real enjoy it I know i hadn't o'ed for sure this month but Af still not here so i tested sorry i'm not making to that list just yet bfn
Guesito i here ya it does feel like ita all about the money to these clinics weel done yoy combining a vacation and treatment

Hannah how are yoy hun sorry bout your bfn but its still early isn't it are you testing again later good luck babe

Stacey please keep rubbing your belly for the rest of us its obviously working

Arlo a baby boy wow how excited you must me congrats and enjoy your trip

mrspace hope you are doing well gosh 4 mile thats some walking you did

dnikki hope your appt goes well won't be long the cd list is shrinking we'll all be bfp's
Yay! 131!! I am getting so excited!!! I go for my U/S on Monday, so I will let you ladies know!! Good luck!!
ad_06 great work-keep it up

As for me, the number dropped to 355, so I am out again. Stopping progesterone and estrace-ughhh.
wishandaprayer sorry to hear your news thinking of you be strong x
wishandprayer: I'm sooooo sorry. I don't even know what to say to help you feel better. Just know my thoughts and prayers are with you and DH....

Well, my appt is in the morning!!! I will let you all know as soon as I get back :-) I'm hoping I can get my HSG done on Monday since I'll be off work, That would put me at CD5! So.....here's to hoping :-D

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all....

I'll check in later
Don't give up yet... My friend here was told that her numbers had dropped to discontinue her progesterone. She refused to do that... went to the dr about a week later was told the same... She was so frustrated and got a 2nd opinion to find out she was still preggo and she is now 20 weeks preggo with a healthy baby girl. I can totally relate to you... been there done that but I would get another opinion and would not discontinue your progesterone. That's just my opinion. Sometimes Beta numbers can rise slowly or even drop and come back up...
Oh no! I am so sorry...I agree with GUESITO...just give a shot and keep up the progesterone. It won't hurt ...AGAIN I am sorry and pray that the results are wrong.

Mommyin09 and Luvkayln: I am thinking about you both and praying that the results come back better than expected.

Candie: I left you a note, but again I am sorry about ugly old AF. Stay strong...you are on your way my friend, it seems far not really knowing when it will happen, but it will.

pyar yes i will be testing again tomoro and if bfn im not getting down till cd 14 i testes with a normal test not an early test so bit silly really i new it would be bfn but my bbs are still sore but i have no symptoms really only 11 dpo so a bfn isnt hurting me that much not nice to see but i no so many ppl who dont get therer bfp till 14 dpo oh well

congrats again ladies x
Wishandaprayer- OH NO!!!!! :( I'm so sorry! I agree with the girls though! See if they'll do an u/s in a week or so, or maybe even repeat bloodwork?? Guestio's story is very encouraging, so it's possible that that could happen to you too! I know how hard this is, but miracles happen every day! Just have faith sweetie! I'll be praying for a miracle for you! (HUGS)

Candie- Aww... cr ap! Sorry about AF showing, but that's great that you can now get started on being a "human pincushion!" lol I know you'll be getting all the answers you're looking for very soon, so that's very encouraging!! Hang in there sweetie, you time is coming! :)

dnikki- Good luck with your appointment in the morning! We're all hoping for the best for you! Lord knows you've been VERY patient these last couple of months! I hope you're able to do the hsg, and use the injections with iui! I just know it's gonna work for ya! Good luck, and post your update asap! :)

ad_06- Congrats on your great numbers! I know you're over the moon right now!!! I'm so happy for you! :)

Hannah- I had and still have NO symptoms, so hang in there! I got my BFP at 13 dpo, so hopefully you will too! Test again tomorrow, and if it's neg, don't give up! AF isn't due yet, so you're still testing early! Good luck! :)

OK, now for my update! :) Sorry to keep you all waiting, but I have had a very busy day today! ( For work, of course, which I'm getting ready to go back to here soon to work a banquet! From 8-midnight!) Anyways, my BETA came back beautifully! :) It went from 86 on Wednesday to 331!!! today!! I was shocked when the nurse called me with those results! She also said my progesterone was "off the charts" GREAT at over 44! I'm a little nervous b/c I'm only 15 dpo with such great numbers, my mom thinks it's twins!!! What do you all think? :) My first u/s is scheduled for April 27th at 3:30, so only 10 more days until we'll know for sure! I'm just so happy everything's going so great! God is really working his magic on us, but I know Kayln is up there encouraging him!! :)

Mommyin09- Ok, Monday needs to hurry up and get here!! I'm ready to hear high numbers from you! :)
luvkayln im doing the twin dance for you haha xx
Ok, I'm an idiot.... I meant to say 311, not 331! Sorry, got a little too excited there! lol :)
Hannah- Oh gosh, that makes me nervous! lol :) I'll really have to take it easy then! I'm already sooo bloated I freakin' look like I did when I was 3 months pregnant with Kayln! It's kinda funny that people know I JUST found out, and I already look like I've known for a couple months now! lol :)
Luvkayln:  Your numbers are amazing!  I can't believe they went up so much so fast!!!  Is this when I stop following your lead???  Haha!  I'm just hoping for a doubled # =)  I don't think I can wait 10 days to find out your news!  It's gonna be a looong 10 days...I'm SO excited for you!!!

Stacey:  I'm glad hunger was one of your first symptoms too!  I seriously thought I was just exercising too much & working up an appetite!  haha!  Dh got us Naples Ribs & he got the variety box, which was BBQ tri-tip, chicken, ribs, rice, cole slaw & cornbread.  So much food & he was shocked that I ate all but the cole slaw!!! =)  Seriously, I'm not a huge eater, but I was so hungry last night & it was all just too good.  Sunday night we'll go to our favorite place for a nice romantic dinner =)

leighanne:  Your fiance sounds like my dh!  He's telling me I've got to eat healthy & he's going to paint tomorrow & I shouldn't even be in the house because of the fumes.  Oh & he told me I should read up on what I should & shouldn't do! Haha! I thought that was cute because that obviously meant he has been & like all of you, I have been for the past 3 years!!! :)  He's very sweet.  Okay, I'll most likely take another hpt before my beta just because I'm so paranoid & still really can't believe it.  So, yes, we're a lot alike! :)

Candie:  I'm so sorry about AF! ;(  I know it's so hard, but I'm glad you'll be starting your bloodwork on Sunday!  That will be your first step towards your BFP, starting fresh with your new doctor!  I'm really excited for you & dh!  I'm sure your doc will find a solution for you =)  

Pyar:  Thanks & don't worry!  There is plenty of room on our list!!!  There's a spot waiting for each of you! =)

dnikki:  Best wishes for your appt tomorrow!!!

ad_06:  Yipppeeee!!!  Congrats =)   Can't wait to hear how your u/s goes!

Hannah:  Good luck tomorrow! =)

wishandaprayer:  I'm SO sorry! ;(  So, what was your # before today?  I don't understand why they'd tell you to stop your progesterone if your # is still so high?!  I agree with Guesito and the rest, don't stop your progesterone!  Remember, my doc's office told me it wouldn't help me to start my progesterone at 4dpo when I found out I O'd, but I took it anyway & ended up with my BFP!  Please keep with it & we'll all pray for good results!  Hang in there!!!

Keyan:  Thank you so much for your sweet notes & messages!  What would I do without you!? =)  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, although it will be busy!  I will update as soon as I can on Monday...  fingers crossed, please!!!!! =)

Guesito:  Have a wonderful time in beautiful Puerto Rico & best wishes on your testing =)
Mommyin09: Good morning! Yes I am running late to start my busy weekend. 4 hours of sleep in a row is bringing me down, but hopefully today I will get to bed early (tomorrow I have to get up early too)....but anyway! had to log in to ck on you both!! Hope you have a great exciting weekend!! I can't wait until Monday!!

Luvkayln: Wooo hoo!!! Yes it could be twins in there!!! I am really happy for you!!! Can't wait to see the u/s pic of your little one or your 2 little ones or maybe 3 little ones!! ha ha ha ....but I know you are just hoping and praying for a healthy baby to love and take care of...and that my friend, we are sure of!!!
luvkayln i'm with hannah i'm gonna do the twin dance too how cool would that be
hey everyone im going to test tomoro going to leave it another day bbs still killing really bad but again nothing out
good luck to the ones who need a bfp
and good luck to those getting there numbers back x
Wishandprayer - I am so so very sorry!  But I completely agree with the other ladies.  There have been amazing stories on this site and others.  People being told to give up because there was no fetal sac, and there was one a few weeks later. Told that they should give up because they miscarried, but find out a few weeks later they didn't.  And of course that there numbers were not good enough, but sure enough a few weeks later they were.  Please don't give up yet dear.  

Hannah - Good luck tomorrow!

Candie - Sorry about AF :( But I am so glad you are getting started with blood tests this Sunday.  And I am SO happy you have a new doctor.  This is definitely a fresh step in the direction of your BFP!  I'm excited for you and dh and Nittany!

Mommyin09 - Mmmmm....dinner sounds delicious and yes, you will always be surprised by how much you can eat during the next few months!  I am still in denial when a huge plate of food comes ("Oh...I couldn't possibly eat it all!) , but of course I eat everything :)  Praying for a nice big number on Monday!!

Keyan - Hope you can get some sleep!!!  It makes me tired just thinking of only 4 hours of sleep.  Have a great weekend!

Dnikki - All the best with your appt!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!  
SSBD
Stacey
Hey All!!

Luvkayln: Those number are GREAT!!!! WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!! Keep 'em coming lol!

mommyin09: I can't wait to hear your numbers!!!

Well, appt went good. Cyst is still there but way smaller - so he went ahead and started me on injections!!!! I started them this morning and they didn't hurt at all. They go in my tummy. I take 150 units in the morning and 150 units in the evening. I go back on Wed which is CD7 for b/w, u/s and my HSG. I don't have to work until 2 that day, so hopefully all will go well :-) So, I am still on Fish Oil and my prenatals, then after O, I will do my progesterone...AND the weather here is sunny and it will be 72 today!!!

I'll check in later ladies :-) Have a good day...

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all...
To all

OMG i hope on a plane and finally get settled back into my life in chicago and i logg in and whatt do i see all these BFP im so very happy for you all and i really hope the next 9 months is an amazing experience...... YEAH big kisses to all those beautiful baby belly's xxxx

It's my time to do and catch up on these baby dance's :)
Luvkayln... those numbers sound fantastic... i am definately thinking maybe twins... ya never know.

mommyin09... that dinner sounds amazing... makes me hungry just thinking about it... 33 weeks today whoo hoo and 6 weeks to go until csection (that is IF doc doesnt change his mind about letting me have this lil on May 29th)

wishing you all the best of luck, in whatever phase of ttc you are in

**************************POOF>>>SSBD********************************
mommyin09- its great when they are so involved now but once the baby is born and a month goes by, its like pulling teeth.  but both you and luvkayln dont worry cause my hcg levels more than doubled each time, so it doesnt always mean multiples unless they go very high.  and some womens just double pretty much exactly, but this is it for you 2, you are going to have 9 healthy months and i am here for all your aches and pains questions and all the other strange questions cause believe me you will have them.
agree with leigh... any questions and i am here for ya.... am sooo excited for all of you who are starting this miraculous journey that we women are the only ones who can enjoy w/first hand experiences. men just dont get it sometimes, and as leigh said enjoy the pampering while you can...lol

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 20 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 15 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 10 weeks (test results in 1 week!)
wishandaprayer:  BFP!
ad_06:  BFP! (u/s on Monday!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (u/s 4/27!)
Mommyin09:  BFP!!! (2nd beta Mon)

naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD2 (b/w tomorrow!)
dnikki:  CD3 (b/w, u/s & HSG 4/22!)
rachjas:  CD4
jmh2005:  CD9
Arlotheslug:  CD23
Lina:  CD28
Pyar:  CD30

Hannnah:  12dpo
***********************************************

Naf:  Welcome Home!!!  It's great to have you back with us & I'm sure dh feels the same way! =)

leighanne & Joyce:  Thanks!  I'm sure we'll all have questions ;) dh pampers me anyway, so I'm not too worried about a let down, especially (like you said) so long as he's pampering the little one! :)  

dnikki:  That's awesome that your cyst is nearly gone & you started your injections!  How exciting after such a long hiatus! =)  Wow, Wednesday will be a busy day for you, but it looks like you're following the path that luvkayln took, so best wishes to you!!!

Stacey:  Thanks!  I'll surely update asap on Monday.  I should know by noon, so I won't have to wait too long!  I'll be much more relaxed once I get those numbers back.  Keep your fingers crossed, please!!!

ad_06:  Oh, I can't believe your u/s is Monday!  How totally exciting that is =)  Be sure to update us asap!!!

Keyan:  Have a wonderful weekend & hopefully you can get some rest :)
Good luck tomorrow!
wishandprayer ~ I am so sorry, I agree with the other ladies, maybe there is still hope.

As for myself I am getting excited about u/s Monday :) Is it normal to be so worried? I keep having discharge, (sorry tmi) but yesterday and the previous days it has been like a white ish yellow. Today it's like a bit of brown tinge? Is this normal ladies at the first stages of pregnancy? I'm gonna worry myself sick until it either stops, or I have a baby! Good luck ladies!
wishandaprayer- I am really sorry that your numbers dropped.  It can not hurt to stay on the progesterone...it could only help.  I hope that your numbers start going up again....it has happened before.  Stay stong.

luvkayln- I do think you could have twins.  My first beta was taken at 15dpiui and my # was only 137.  My second was like 374.  Twins would be awesome, right?  When I got pregnant with five, my first number was in the four hundreds and was probably 14dpiui.  I can't wait until you have your ultrasound:)  I also can't wait until Mommyin09's nextbeta on Monday.
ad_06:  I've heard yellowish cm is normal in early pregnancy, but I don't know firsthand.  I personally had pinkish cm yesterday & that freaked me out, too.  It went away, so I feel better, but I know what you mean about worrying about everything! :)  Oh, by the way, I had one hpt left, the First Response Gold that gave me a "NO" on Thursday & today I got a "YES"!  dh is, like, aren't you having a blood test on Monday?! Haha!  But it makes me feel like I can get through another day before that beta, you know?  I can't wait to hear how your u/s goes!!!  Take care & update asap! =)

kmcarino:  Thanks!!!
well ladies, I am having a good bit of a brownish discharge! I am so scared, I could cry right now.. I am just terrified that I am going to M/C!!

Well I will keep you ladies updated!
momminy09 good luck on monday i'm sure your numbers will be great

hannah sending you truck loads of baby dust godd luck testing

ad_06  oh i'm so sorry you are going through this scary time i'm sure everything will be fine sending positive vibes your way good luck for monday

dnikki its great things are moving ahead for you how are you coping with the injections

luvkayln how you doing does it seem real yet i know i'd be pinching myself
as for me still no af day 30 temps still low so atill havent a clue
have a great weekend ladies
ad_06- Just stay calm. Rest up. If you are really worried, could you call your RE and ask for another beta Sunday? That's what I had to do when I got worried.

luvkayln & mommyin09- Again, I am sooo happy for the both of you. You both truly deserve it! I can't wait to hear doubling betas and good u/s results.

As for me. I had me RE appt. Friday. I am not CD 4. I am taking something new. It's call tamoxifen. I will be taking it CD 3-7, 20mg 2x per day. I am scheduled to go back on the 28th for U/S. If I have a good follie on my good side, I will be triggering and IUI when it's ready. Hopefully, I can trigger that night and IUI the 30th. We'll see. If I don't have a follie on that side, I probably will not be doing the IUI. RE is really pushing IVF for us. She meaned to me that.. we didn't even know where the pregnancy was. Since my numbers didn't get high enough or if they did they had already begun to drop by the U/S we didn't see if the pregnancy was in the uterus or if it was tubal. She is afraid of me:
1. getting an ectopic
2. that it may be who knows how long until I O off of my good side
3. that if I do injections I may overstimulate
4. she was talking like injections for me would cost around $2000 so why I don't we save for IVF to bypass tubes. (She said I would start injections 1st day of af and continue to O. Aren't there other ways to do injections? I thought I have read people who do them like every other day... lower does or something? I guess I need to ask)

I guess we really need to start considering what we want to do if oral pill/iui doesn't work. She just seems to be worried. Therefore, it's hard for me to be optimistic.
rachjas:  I'm not sure if you mis-typed or not, but are you CD4 today?  If not, I'll change it on our list =)  What is the tamoxifen for, to stimulate O?  I haven't heard of that one.  It sounds like your doc is really pulling for you & that's great!  She may appear to be worried, but I bet she just really wants to cover all bases & see you through a healthy pregnancy =)  You're heading in the right direction & hopefully this new med will get you there!  Best wishes & thanks for your comments =)

ad_06:  Isn't brown discharge like old blood?  That's what I've heard & it would just be like left over blood.  I think red blood is what you don't want to see.  Correct me if I'm wrong, ladies!  Please don't worry too much.  I'm hoping you can get through this stressful weekend & I'm looking forward to an amazing u/s report from you on Monday!!!

pyar:  Thanks =)  Have you talked to your doc yet about your cycle?  Is it possible it's annovulatory?  If so, I would think AF will show on her own.  It just might take a little longer.  Hang in there!!!
mommyin09- Meant to type now* Man lots of typos!
mommyin09- Yes, tamoxifen is used just like clomid and fermara. It is a breast cancer treatment just like femara. Not knowing what caused the mc; she is trying me on this.
ad-06- Oh, don't worry sweetie!! When I was pregnant with Kayln, I spotted light brown for like 2 days each month until I was in my 4th month everytime when AF was due. Does that make sense? All's I  know is it's completely normal, like Mommyin09 said, b/c it's old blood now new blood. I know it's always scary no matter what to spot during early pregnancy, so try to stay relaxed and know that everything is ok! Your betas have been rising  beautifully, so I know your u/s on Monday will relieve all your fears! Just try to lay around for a couple days if you can, that's what I always did when I would spot, and then it would stop.

rachjas- I'm soooo hoping your good ovary cooperates this cycle, so you can get right back on that BFP list!! I agree with mommyin09 that it really does sound like your doctor has her heart in this for you, and is willing to put it out there and just really wants this to happen for you! My RE is like that too, I just love him! :) You know IVF will always be an option, but I'm glad to see you are trying other revenues too. Good luck to you this cycle! :)

Mommyin09- Congrats on your test saying YES! That just means your numbers are rising and rising, since it said NO the other day!! Woo hoo!! :) I just know your beta is going to be nice and doubled...maybe even tripled like mine! lol ;) And that doesn't neccessarily mean twins! Haha!! That's awesome you'll know by noon your time! I can't wait to log in and see, since I'm off all day, I'll just be thinking about you and checking in every 5 minutes! lol :)

Pyar- Ummm... NO! :) It still definately does not feel real yet!! I don't know when I'll get to that point when it will, maybe when we see the baby and a h/b!? I know I'm just protecting myself with this pregnancy b/c of everything we've been through. Trust me, I'm just soooo happy to be pregnant, SO happy, but I can't help but not get TOO excited, just in case. Ya know what I mean? I hope that doesn't make me sound terrible! It's just now starting to really hit dh, and he's just sooo excited and telling everyone since my 2nd beta was so great! He's so cute! :) I know I'll feel relieved when we see the baby, and know that everything is on the right path! We're doing good so far, I can just only keep praying that it continues that way!

Hannah- Good luck tomorrow! Hope to see ya on the BFP list soon! :)

Candie- Congrats on starting your tests tomorrow! We'll all definately be thinking about you! :)

Naf- Welcome home, and thank you so much for the note!!!! :) I'm sure you're just so  happy to be back with dh... and us! :) We missed ya! Are you jumping right back on board with ttc? :)

Kmcarino- Thanks! :) I'm happy either way, all I want is a healthy baby, but I'll take 2 if that's God's plan! :)
luvkayln no that doesn't make you sound terrible at all.I know if I got a bfp i wouldn't think thats it goal achieved untill I held my baby in my arms.After everything yoy and dh have been through its so understandable that you are being a little guarded . Believe me when I say i'm sure everyone here is praying hard for you good luck my friend.
Pyar- Aww.. thank you! You just made me feel so much better!! (HUGS) :)
Hello everyone so scared to tes tomoro but if its bfn as long as af stays away ill stay hopefull

i have been feeling ill last few days so anxious its untrue
bbs still sore

sticky dusts to our lil women of strength beans lol
*does stick beans dance*

our bfp list is longer than the other list woohooo lets stick it out till were all there x

Hey ladys just thought i would repost my poem that wil one day be on my babys wall it makes me smile : )

your so possible,
your so real,
what will you look like what will you grow up to be,
some people take you for granted ..not me,
what will be your favorite place,
your first word,
will your laugh be like mine....very loud,
curly hair or straight,
i dont really care we will definatly be proud,
i reach out to you,
but i carnt touch you yet,
even though you dont no me yet and we havent even met,
i couldnt love any one any more,
you will be beautiful ill put a bet,
everyday for you i long,
but your daddy keeps me strong,
as one day he will do for you,
i will too,
i wonder whos sence of humer you will have,
my eyes or his,
through my life ive been happy,
but i know the best is yet to come,
ive never wanted something so much and ........
i know you will make me the proudest mum,
i long for your unconditinal love,
ill be able to see it in your eyes,
me and your dad will be bursting with pride......(sigh)..we carnt wait to meet you
one day you will read this and you will no.....
mommy and daddy we love you so xxxx
copyright (hannah mahon)
well ladies it went from brown to pink to red now. I went to the ER because I was scared. They said that I am slightly opened and at a threat for M/C, he told me complete bed rest till I see the RE on Monday! I am so scared! I want this more than anything.  He did another beta and it didn't drop yet, but only went up 44, so we'll see what the next couple days bring.
Luvkayln and mommyin09 - congrats!!!! You must be so excited and probably a lot nervous...I remember I could not concentrate on anything else when I got that BFP

Ad - sorry about the spotting...it stinks, try to stay positive

Arlotheslug - how did you do your adoption? Through the state? An agency? I think my husband and I are going to adopt first, then see if we want to TTC again...probably IVF with preimplantation generic testing. We feel like if we adopt first it will make TTC easier since if it does not work we still have our baby.

As for me things just keep getting worse...I was on a chemo called methotrexate for 7 weeks, but it wasn't working. I switched to a stronger chemo called dacrinomycin on Monday and hopefully this one will work. I'll probably lose my hair and it will affect my fertility, but I guess better than being dead. I'll also be at a greater risk of developing a secondary cancer years after treatment ends. I'm still anxious and taking all my "crazy pills" and now my husband has joined me, he just couldn't hold himself together anymore. It's just so crazy going from being pregnant to fighting cancer....who knew? I'm one in a million :-) silver lining...my husband and I have never been closer.  My hcg is down to 21...I take Hpt tests like crazy hoping it will be a BFN....ironic all I wanted was that Bfp for 2 years.
Michelleinhawaii: I am so sorry for all you are going through. It's really good to hear from you though, and it seems like you and dh are able to be there for each other through all of this. I will kepp you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Ad: I hope your spotting stops!!!! Keeping my fx for you :-)  ((HUGS))

Luvkayln and mommyin09: How are you both doing? Mommyin09: I had a little bit of a discharge right when I found out I was p/g with DS. I spotted which wasn't normal for me so I took a test and it was +! So I'm pretty sure it's normal, but if it goes to bright red then go to the ER.

Well, I am done with my 3rd dose this morning. The one last night and this morning kind of hurt! Maybe it's because I'm watching the needle go in lol! Who knows... But I feel/look bloated...is this normal???? Did anyone have any side effects on injections? But I think today is my last day doing 2 injections daily. After tonight I go to one daily and it's at night...(does that make since? lol). I'm trying to stay really + this cycle. I mean, if I make a bunch of eggs, how can it not work you know? Oh, and on April 12, it marked a year since my BFP/m/c and a year since I joined MH....

Check in later!!

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-)
ad_06- I just left you a note, but that was before reading your recent post! Oh my goodness sweetie, I know you're scared! But listen to me! When I was 3 months pregnant with Kayln, I was walking around Target and felt really wet all of a sudden. So I went to the bathroom to make sure it wasn't blood, and as soon as I sat down on the toilet, the entire toilet was full of bright red blood, clots everywhere, and my heart dropped! As soon as I pulled my pants back up to rush to the ER, the blood had already soaked through and was all over my crotch area of my pants. I was terrified, and crying, and pissed b/c I knew I had just lost her! So we get to the ER, and finally get in to do an u/s, and there was our little princess, just moving around and having a great time! The doctor said there was a wall in my uterus that still hadn't recognized my pregnancy, mind you I had been spotting every month ( light brown) around the time AF should've showed. But this was WAY worse, I mean, I swear I thought I had lost her! I was so relieved after leaving the hospital, and I did spot light brown for the rest of the day, but I just went home and layed down and it was gone the next day, and never spotted/bled again with her! I know it's so scary, but I think it's so normal to have bleeding in early pregnancy! It seems like everyone goes through it, so you're not alone! I know it hits home for you b/c you've had a m/c, but try to stay relaxed and just do what your doctor is telling you. Just lay in bed, and it'll eventually stop. I'm thinking about you sweetie, I'll be praying for you!! But I know it will be ok! (HUGS)

Michelle-Thank you so much! :) But oh my gosh, you  poor thing! I just can't imagine everything you've been going through, just straight hell it sounds like! I'm just so sorry! I think your plan sounds wonderful! Adopt and then worry about ttc, and if it doesn't work, it's ok b/c you'll have your baby! And you'd be giving an unwanted baby a beautiful life! That's amazing!! :) You are very strong, and you'll get through this! Thanks for keeping us posted, and you'll be in all of our thoughts and prayers sweetie!

dnikki- I can honestly say that I never had side affects from the injections. But I was on such a low dose both times, and I just think it affects everyone differently. Hopefully now that you're done, it'll ease up! I hope you're moving around your injection sites, that could definately be why the shots are sore! I always gave them to myself in my thigh, not my stomach. But you should do your stomach one day, and your thighs the next 2 days, and just keep rotating. You won't get sore injection sites that way! Good luck, and I just know this cycle is going to bring you your BFP! :) On another note, I'm doing great, thanks for asking! :) I'm so excited for our first u/s in 8 days! :)

Hannah- What a beautiful poem! One day you'll be able to show that to your child, and they'll know how much you prayed for them everyday! :)

Mommyin09- Are you getting anxious for tomorrow? I know I am! ;) I haven't felt nauseated at all this morning, I wish I would so it would at least make me feel pregnant!! lol I seriously don't feel pregnant at all, and it's killing me! I do every once in a while, but not really! How about you?? I think I really only do right now when I'm hungry, isn't that weird?? :)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 20 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 15 weeks
wishandaprayer:  BFP!
ad_06:  BFP! (u/s tomorrow!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (u/s 4/27!)
Mommyin09:  BFP!!! (2nd beta tomorrow!)

naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

Candie:  CD3 (b/w today!)
dnikki:  CD4 (b/w, u/s & HSG 4/22!)
rachjas:  CD5
jmh2005:  CD10
Arlotheslug:  CD24
Lina:  CD29
Pyar:  CD31

Hannnah:  13dpo
Michelleinhawaii:  It's always so good to hear from you!  Thanks for the congrats, but my goodness, I'm with luvkayln...  You have been through so much & I'm just so sorry ;(  You truly have a strong spirit & I'm so happy to hear that you & dh have become even closer through such a difficult time...  Stay strong & know that we're all thinking of you & praying for you ;)  Adoption sounds like a great idea!  Work on keeping mommy strong & healthy =)

dnikki:  Thanks!  That does make me feel better.  Luckily the pinkish cm was only very briefly when I used the restroom.  You're right.  It could have been from implantation because I would have only been 10 or 11 dpo...  as long as my beta comes back higher tomorrow, I'll be fine ;)  I'm glad you've finished your last injection!

ad_06:  OMG!  I'm so sorry you've had such a stressful night!  Luvkayln's story must have given you tremendous hope, though.  That was just beautiful ;)  We're all pulling for you.  Luckily your u/s is tomorrow & let's all pray that your little one is hanging on & doing just fine!!!  Take care!

luvkayln:  Yes, I'm very anxious for tomorrow!!!  I'm sure I'll rest a bit easier once I get those results...  You're so not alone!  I have been feeling nauseous for about a week now & when I feel that wave of nausea hit, I feel happy because that means everything is okay! =)  As far as "Feeling pregnant", I do feel extremely tired & hungry!  I wake up with my stomach growling loud enough that dh hears it! Haha!

Hannah:  Yes, one day you'll be able to share your poem with your little one & he/she will know loved they are by mommy & daddy ;)

rachjas:  Gotcha :)  Good luck with the new meds!!!
Luvkayln: I'm alternating sides with my injections lol. Yesterday a.m was rt side last night was leflt, this a.m right and so on...I'll have one more tonight and then one each night for the next 3 nights. What was your dose? I just feel a little bloated is all - it might be because I'm still spotting with AF though...we shall see! Oh, and did you do a trigger?

Mommyin09: Good luck with your beta tomorrow!!! Oh, and after tonights injection I have 3 more nights of just one injection each (did that make sense lol?)
dnikki- Oh, good! :) My first round I was on 100iu per day for 7 days, had 8 mature follies. This last cycle, they lowered my dose to 75iu per day for 10 days, b/c the doctor believed a lower dose at a longer period of time would make my eggs "ripen" to a better quality, and he believed we would get pregnant by doing that! But I'm certain the hsg helped, and probably that too, and I can honestly say that this last cycle I  had the best quality ewcm that I've ever had while ttc!! :) We also only had 3-4 mature follies this last time too! I thought for sure the first month would happen for us, b/c we had 8, but only 6 released when I ovulated, but this last round did the trick! And it's funny b/c I always made 3 eggs on clomid, and it never happened for us on that!
Luvkayln: Thanks!! I thought I would be put on a lower dose but he has me on 300iu per day. I kind of wish he would have started me out on a lower dose, but hopefully this will work! But on clomid I usually made 2 eggs and once I made one egg I believe. He said he thinks my ovaries are fairly quiet and I won't make a ton of eggs. So hopefully I'll make 4-5 and they'll all release. I have my hsg on Wednesday in the morning, but then I have to go to work later that day which will s u c k! But when I get home from the hsg, I'll just sleep lol and tell the doc I work for I'll need to take it easy at work. I'm sure he'll understand. Thanks for all the advice/info!!! TMI, but did you pee a lot when on injects? (lol)
Yes, perfect sense! =)  Thanks for the good luck & that's great that after tonight you have one injection per night & you're almost done!
I want to join in but I guess I better wait until my next appt which is on the 11th of  may. I'm wanting to start something different with my clomid cycle: clomid alone isnt working that much for me, I need something stronger so that I will 'O' and start ny trigger shot. My GOD is been a long wait for me and I'm tired of this ****. Let me drag myself over to the IM SICK OF THIS THREAD so that I can rant and rave over there lol. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!