Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Women of Strength!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*********************************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)
ad_06:  You're in our thoughts & prayers! - (appt Mon)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 39 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 29 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 27 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 21 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 16 weeks (u/s 5/12)
kmcarino:  BFP - 11 weeks (results next week)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (First u/s tomorrow!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya had her puppies!!!  Check out the pics!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
mommyin09:  Waiting for AF ;(
thetam01:  Waiting for AF ;(

Hannah:  CD5 (doc appt Mon)
wishandaprayer:  CD6
Lina:  CD8
Candie:  CD10
dnikki:  CD11 (iui tomorrow!)
rachjas:  C12  
Pyar:  CD38

jmh2005:  3dpo
***********************************************
Okay, ladies!  Let's start this week off with some good news!!!

luvkayln:  Best wishes for your 1st u/s!  I can't wait to hear your update!!! =)

dnikki:  Good luck to you for you iui tomorrow & Tuesday!!! =)

Arlotheslug:  Your u/s pics are amazing!!!  I'm so excited for you guys!

mrspace:  Congrats on the puppies!  The pics are adorable!!!

Hannah:  Good luck at your doc's appt tomorrow!  I hope all goes well ;)
Mamushko thank U very very much for the wonderful job that U are doing with our new threat!:) Thank for your note also, I'll be always here for U & for some ladies too!!:-P

I wish also to hear good news on this new threat too.
So everyone I wish U luck, happiness, success & positive thoughts on your steps going forward....

God bless us all!!!
SSBD,
Lina
Good Morining ladies!

Mommyin09: Thanks for the new thread...I agree, come on good news!! ...I know I've said this a few times now, but you know I am here for you. Keep it up, woman of strength!

LinaG: You are always so sweet. I've miss you!! How are you doing?

Luvkayln: I am so excited for you today, hopefully you will be able to see a heartbeat too! that would be a nice surprise this early...Can't wait for you update.

MrSpace: OMG the puppies are adorable!! Congrats!! ...btw how are the smelling? lol ;o)

Arlotheslug: I guess by mommyin09 post that you have u/s pic to show...I will go there next to ck them out!! Congrats! ...June is just around the corner...I am getting a little anxious now for my LAP...but excited that I will get to TTC again.

Stacey: Hi! how are you doing? How is Jack? ...on the other thread you asked about nursery theme Ideas, well sorry I didn't get back to you on that, how about a nature theme, Sky...Sun...clouds...Mountains...Trees...animals...etc...interactive...I mean like a mural but like in the clouds part, use cotton balls to enhance and maybe some plastic eyes on the sun, real leafs for the tree...etc.....do you understand what I am saying ???? ;o) lol! ...the only issue I can think of now with this theme, is the cleaning part...a vacum wouldn't help and it would take time to keep all the dust out...see I do have had time to think about it...LOL!! Let me know what you think...I am sure you have great ideas in mind!

Dnikki: Good luck today!!

Candie: I did see your mood this weekend...congrats on the great weather...It was nice here too ...a little warmer than what I would prefer but is ok...I don't like complaining too much, but the hotflashes are starting to get to me, they are making me a little cranky...but as of now, I've been able to handle it, I remind myself is just a few more weeks and they will be gone for good! now ther part where I have to go under general anesthesia is the one making me anxious, but all is ok!! You are getting closer to O, hope you do get a nice surprise next week!!!

morning ladies from a very rainy England

mommyin09 so sorry hun i really was hoping against hope for you .I'm so glad you are looking forward. When it come to ttc we all have to find the reserve to always think about the next step as hard as that is.Thanks for the new thread great job as allways.

Hannah i'm fine hun. How are you? Good luck with your docs appt i'm sure all will be fine You could be right it could all be stress related lets face it there are few things more stressless than ttc.

LinaG How are you.How are things with your dad and his new wife.I hope you are doing well

Mrspace wow 7 pups thats amazing they are just tooo cute.How are you coping ?I bet its hard work but well worth it.Are you and dh getting much sleep?

luvkayln update please can't wait to see how you u/s went

dnikki good luck onyour upcoming iui

As for me well its day 39 and no sign of af could you all please cheer her on I will be making my appt with new clinic for a second opinon but really want my cycle to return to normal before I do.I just don't want to go there and they think what a mad desperate woman I must be wanting to try for a baby with my own eggs with my bad diagnosis and on top of that no period
dnikki- Thinking of you today! Good luck! ;)

Pyar- OK, let's do the AF cheer!! " Come on AF, let's go!! " I hope she shows soon, so you can move forward! I think getting a second opinion is an awesome idea! They won't think you're a mad woman! LOL They'll look at you and see how strong  you truely are for not giving up!!! :)

Arlotheslug- Your u/s pics are absolutely adorable! What a cute little man!!! :) June is getting here so quickly, and he'll be in your arms before you know it! I can't wait!!!! :)

Mommyin09-Thanks for the new thread! :) I also agree that we need to start the week off with good news! Man, I really hope I bring home good news today from the u/s! I'm soooo nervous, sooo nervous! I know my beta's have been great, but I'm still honestly in disbelief about this pregnancy still, so once I see the baby, maybe it'll hit me!!!

Well ladies, my u/s is at 3:30 my time, but won't be home until 4:00 or a little after! Please pray for us today that our u/s goes well, that the baby is doing great and growing like he/she should! I'll update asap ladies!!! :)
Good morning everyone.

Today is not off to a good start.  I was late for work because DH can't seem to set his alarm clock right.  Only abou 5 minutes late, but still.  See, we use our cell phones as alarm clocks.  And as some of you know, Kya ate my cell phone on Saturday.  We had storms all weekend (including today), including several tornados in the area.  I think that's part of why she had them.   Dogs seem to choose stormy nights.

All 7 puppies are adorable, but not all are doing well.  The runt (mommyin09's favorite) isn't doing well.  It's not eating very much and can't stay latched on to a nipple.  We also discovered (upon closer inspection) that it was born without a tail.  It's about half the size of the other pups and has a harder time moving around.  So we're going to keep an eye on it today and try to help him/her out.  Last night we finally just moved some pups and stuck it in there next to a nipple. It still barely latched on.  We don't know if anything is wrong with it mentally, but we may end up bottle feeding it.  Try to give it a fighting chance.  

Other than that, I'm just in a bad mood.  Rainy nasty weather, and I'm exhausted. I feel like my body is trying to get sick.  Like I'm on the verge of getting a cold/flu.  It'll all be okay though.  I just wanted to vent about that for a minute.

mommyin09- I'm so sorry about everything. You are such a strong woman.  I wish you lived closer so you could come see the puppies.  They seem to put a smile on everyone's face.  

luvkayln- I will be anxiously waiting for your update.  I hope you are feeling well.  

pyar- The puppies are good. I'm doing alright.  Just tired.  Dh has started lightly snoring and moving around a lot at night, so I'm not getting as much sleep.  It'll just take some getting used to.

Keyan- The puppies smell wonderful.  The best part (for me) so far is when they sleep.  They are all active dreamers.  One little guy even does that running motion when he dreams.  And he's only a day old!  It's so cute.  They should open their eyes in a week or 2 and they'll really start running around then.  We've been video taping them too.  It's just so much fun.  Kya's been an amazing mom to them.  She's getting used to moving away from them.  For instance, when she has to go outside or when she eats/drinks.  She leaves them for a few minutes and is right back in there.  But she's great.  She's also been really great with us.  She doesn't mind having us around.  Every once in a while (like when we were trying to help the runt eat), she watches us pretty close, but still doesn't mind us around her pups at all.  

dnikki- Good luck today girl!!!  My fingers are crossed!

arlotheslug- I'm going to check out your pics here in just a minute!

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 40 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 29 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 21 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 16 weeks (u/s 5/12)
kmcarino:  BFP - 12 weeks (results next week)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (FIRST U/S TODAY!!!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
mommyin09:  Waiting for AF ;(
thetam01:  Waiting for AF ;(

Hannah:  CD6 (doc appt today)
wishandaprayer:  CD7
Lina:  CD9
Candie:  CD11
dnikki:  CD12 (IUI TODAY!)
rachjas:  C13  
Pyar:  CD39

jmh2005:  4dpo
luvkayln:  Gosh, 3:30!? It's gonna be a looong day ;)  I know how you feel, being nervous for good results, but everything is going so well for you & once you see your little bean, all worries will be set aside & we'll all be hear celebrating your wonderful news!!!  I can't wait to hear your update!

dnikki:  Thinking of you, too, today!  I hope your follies are ripe & ready for your iui!!!  Best wishes =)

pyar:  I'll join in the AF chear for you, too ;)  I think it's great that you're getting a second opinion.  Who cares if they think you're a mad woman!? Haha!  You need answers & a method to move forward.  Best of luck!!!

To all my wonderful friends:  Thank you so much!!! ;)  It's really overwhelming all the support I've gotten in the past few days.  I can't even express how much I appreciate it!  I just love you guys!!!  I told the nurse yesterday that we're excited that we got our bfp & are taking that as a plus, but that I'm concerned that my lining is a big factor & will continue to be unless we do something about it.  My RE was at another facility yesterday, so she had him return my call, but I was out.  I'm going to call him today & hopefully he'll have some ideas & not just tell me to make an appt for a consultation.  I always feel like I'm being blown off when that happens! ;)  We'll see... I'll update later.  

Oh, I asked medhelp if I could change my name back to my original name when I first logged on, which is rickzchick.  I then was mommyin08 and now mommyin09...  rather than keep changing it each year.  Hmmm, but mommyin10 has a nice ring to it... Haha!  We'll see ;)  Just don't be surprised if all of a sudden my name changes ;)  Have a wonderful Monday!!!
I always seem to miss your post ;)  Okay, starting right now, put a smile on your face & make yourself have a great day!!!  I know what you mean about the puppies.  There were times this weekend when I felt so down, but my little Carmelo is such a sweetheart that I just cannot be sad when I'm with him ;)  He's turning 2 on Thursday!  I hope you have a wonderful day!
Aww, happy early Birthday to Carmelo!   Kya turned 4 on Friday and her puppies on Saturday.  The puppies put me in such a good mood.  I'm actually in a pretty good mood.  Just having one of those cranky days!  You are such an amazing woman.  Thank you so much for all your support.  
Keyan* thank U very much! I miss U too. I'm doing all right, trying to make my garden looks beautiful, it is to much work though LOL I thought it will be easy but no way.., 1 week digging, cleaning land from roots & rocks, putting manure & cover it with cleaned land WOW. Yesterday i had terrible head acke & I throw up so was all day on the bed resting. Today I'm feeling better so I went out to dig again, but since it is very hot outside I came inside to have a break. Nothing new down here.

Pyar* Thank U too. We are all doing fine. I had my DF & his wife invited for the lunch at our place on my DH Easter day April 19th, (he is Orthodox) so everything went well from my side. :) I'll chear AF too to came ASAP, so U can continue your next steps forward! I'm planning to search for the new DR also, & believe me what ever I want to ask & get answer will not make me or U look mad, since we are not children & they can not play with our emotions & our money, right?

LuvKayln* Smile & bring me smile on my face too! :) God bless, be positive, pray for healthy & happy journey!:) U ARE PREGNANT!!!:)

Mamushko* I wish to hear & read encouraging words from U today. Hugs

God bless us all!
SSBD,
Lina
Your puppies are so cute! Are they full husky puppies? I was showing DH the pics last night and I want one soo bad lol.=} They are adorable.
I wish they were full husky but they're not.  This black lab (owners don't keep him on a chain or in the house or in the yard, just let him run around) has been sniffing around her and mated with her once (several months ago). So we're pretty sure he's the father.  So they are Husky/lab mixes.  Not what we wanted, but oh well.  They are still so darn cute. And we have people who are interested.  We're being careful to make sure they all get loving homes.
Hey Gals!!

First off - Thank you all for all the good luck wishes and thinking of me - It means soooo much!!!

My IUI went fine this morning. DH's count was 28 million I believe with 94%motility - so off to a pretty good start. I took my 2 triggers yesterday at noon, and I'm just now starting to feel just a bit crampy on and off. I was also a little crampy after the IUI which is nothing out of the ordinary. I go back tomorrow at 12 (due to my work) for another IUI. I also go back Wednesday for my u/s to make sure I O'd and how many actually ruptured :-) He said my levels are great, and I responded really good to the meds...

My one friend is coming out today - she's about 7 weeks p/g. We were p/g together with our DS's too, so maybe it's a good sign lol!! We are going to Old Navy for the "Stuff and Save" lol, and out for lunch. It should be a good day :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all!!
Thank guys I know i'm not mad but over here the docs don't credit patients with much intelligence they tend to be rather arogant Hannah you'll know what I mean.You guys in the us seem to be able to have discussions with your docs as opposed to be told what you can or cannot look into oh well we'll see whats happens
Good morning ladies!

mommyin09 - Thanks for the new thread.  Seriously, you are such a strong woman and I'm so glad I can call you my friend.  ((hugs))

luvkalyn - I've already sent you a note, but again, my prayers are with you today.  I'm sure your little one is growing just as they should.  :)

Keyan - It's so good to hear from you!  Hope you had a good weekend.  Yes, finally good weather here, I hope summer is on it's way.  I'm so sorry about your hot flashes, I could imagine that they would get on your nerves after a while.  It will all be over soon, and it will be so worth it!  

Arlotheslug - Can you believe this weather?!?!  I'm loving it, although I see we'll be having rain again soon.  :(  I can't wait for summer, and I'm sure you can't either, but for other reasons!  :)  The pictures are just too beautiful, you and DH must be so proud.  Little Eugene will be here before you know it!  

mrspace - I'm sorry you are having a bad day, but I know getting home and cuddling with those puppies will make you feel better!  :)  They are so adorable.  That breaks my heart about the little one, I hope he's OK and gets stronger.  Thanks for sharing those pictures and giving us all something so wonderful to talk about.  All this TTC business can get way too depressing sometimes!  

LinaG - You are so sweet to us, I wish you a lot of success and happiness as well!  :)  Don't overdo it on the yard work and make yourself sick!  I hope you are feeling OK now.  I'm sure it looks beautiful.  :)

Pyar - Sorry about stupid AF, what is she waiting for?!?!  I don't want to see her again, so maybe I could send her your way!  LOL  If you aren't happy with your doctor, then it's definitely worth it to get a second opinion.  I'm sorry you feel your doctors aren't as understanding as they should be, but don't blame yourself, some of ours aren't very nice either!  Just be sure to get your concerns addressed and do whatever you can to make your dream come true.  I always hate to "rock the boat" and have a hard time standing up for myself, but i've learned that at this point, I'm just going to start speaking my mind.  I have nothing to lose at this point and we'll always regret it if we don't do everything we can to improve our health and have a family.

dnikki - I'm glad to hear your IUI went so well!  Good luck on your second one, and enjoy your lunch and shopping trip today.  

jmh - Thanks for the advice on the book.  I'm very religious as well, but it's always good to try to learn new things and do whatever you can to take care of your body.  I've heard of that book before and wasn't sure how good it was, but now I feel like I should read it.  That's great that you O'd from the good side this time!  All the best to you!  I'm glad to hear you have a plan for the injectibles too just in case.

ad_06 - Thinking of you, praying for you, and hoping you are OK.

Just an FYI on me for all who have asked.  I am continuing my bloodwork to monitor the hormone levels.  I have to continue it every other day until 11 dpo, so I got a ways to go yet and my left arm is already bruised!  I won't hear anything from the doctor until he can analyze the whole cycle, so it will be awhile before I know.  Thanks for all your good wishes!  :)
Dnikki: I'm glad iui #1 went so well! I hope you're able to rest a bit & that the cramping goes away. We'll be hoping for another success tomorrow & then you can rest comfortably in your tww! :)

Candie: That's great you're being monitored so closely :) I'm so glad to hear that, but I'm also
sorry for your poor arm ;( Ouch! Hang in there! :)
hey all do you want the good news or bad????
so my lump is an infected gland wich is healing its self so thats good
but i found out i have pcos im am crushed at least i now no why wich is a relief but im gutted doc now has to startall my tests again before i can be refered for a fertility doctor arrrrgghhhh pyar im ryt here with you they dont even let u explain whats going on

my back is killing stress stress stresss arggghhhhhh

**************************hugs*****************************************
hannah- I'm sorry sorry that you were diagnosed with PCOS.  I was diagnosed in September.  My doctor still won't referr me to a specialist, but we're going to try to transfer OBGYN's then get a referral later.  If we decide to TTC again.  Good luck dear.  We're all here for you
Hey ladies, I went to the RE today, my numbers were 7 so he wants me to repeat it again on the 4th just to make sure they go all the way down. He said that getting pregnant with IUI isn't a problem, but when we start again he wants me to take progesterone (sp?). So he told me to wait at least 2 months and we will try again. He also said that he is going to assume this was a regular pregnancy, not a tubal since I shed everything myself. So since I passed things on Thursday would that be CD 1? That is when it turned bright red too......

I was concerned about something that he did find though, he called it a pari tubal or pari ovarian cyst? I don't even know if I spelled the 1st part right...lol Anyway I asked what it was and he said it's a cyst on the outside of either my tube or ovary, but it's not that big....and that sometimes when our mother's were carrying us that we get extra junk....but it just doesn't develop til later....so I don't know.

I'm going back to work tomorrow, I'm actually doing pretty good... I agree with Mommyin10 we got a BFP, so it's possible!! I thought it would take forever to get one, but it happened with the 2nd IUI. So right now I am just going to enjoy the nice weather, relax and most of all enjoy DH and I relationship, because I get so caught up in TTC, that everything seems so demanding.

I hope everyone else is doing good!! Good luck!!
Hey ladies! :) Sorry to keep you all waiting! After my u/s I was famished, so we went to Chiles to eat, and it was Mmm Mmm, SO good! :) So everything went great today! We have a singleton! :) We didn't see a h/b today, which I was prepared for, but my RE said everything is right on target so that makes me feel good! :) My next u/s is in 2 weeks, on the 11th so we'll see a h/b by then and a bigger baby!!! I'm just soooo happy everything went so well today! I was so nervous, even sitting there in the u/s room my stomach was in knots! So I won't fully relax until I see the h/b, but that's only 2 weeks away! :) Thank you for all your sweet notes today, the support is just awesome!! OK, go check out our little one! ;) It's a little tiny thing, but oh so cute! :)

Luvkayln: YAY!!!  I already can't wait for your next u/s!!! Congratulations :-)

Okay ladies, I'm getting bloated lol, but I guess I know my follies are getting ready/are moving on down lol...I have IUI#2 tomorrow around 1230, so I'll update later. I need many many thoughts and prayers from you wonderful gals during this tww!!! Thank you ladies for everything!!!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all... :-)
Congratulations!  I am so glad everything went well today!!
luvkayln:  Seeing your u/s pic makes me so happy!!! =)  I'm just so excited for you & like dnikki, I can't wait for your next u/s!!!  

dnikki:  We'll be cheering you on & supporting you all the way! ;)  Good luck tomorrow!!!

Hannah:  I'm sorry about the pcos ;(  I'm glad you did get some answers, though & hopefully now you can move forward ;)

ad_06:  I'm glad you're feeling better!  That's great that you don't have to worrry about it being a tubal.  I think a lot of us on here take progesterone, so ask all the questions you want! ;)  I would recommend endometrin.  That's what I started taking in January & I prefer them over the compounded ones.  You're so right about spending time loving & appreciating your dh!  I feel the same way ;)  Take care!!!

My RE called me today & I'm just so happy.  For those who don't already know, having multiples is a risk for me due to the shape of my uterus & so, I can't really take meds that might increase that risk.  I also have a thin uterine lining, which is a concern for me.  So, I was all set to suggest to my RE that perhaps I could take a lower dose of a med that might thicken my lining, but I didn't have to ask because that was his suggestion to me! ;)  Yay!  Medhelp also changed my name, which makes me feel more confident in moving forward :)
Morning Ladies Well its 10am here and its still raining.I'm cd40 (can you believe it)anyways my breasts are feeling pretty sore so that a good sign of af being somewhere soon.

Candie thank you you are so right a second opinion is a good thing to do and yes i have got to stand up for myself I don't want to have any .I'm sorry about your poor bruised arm it will be worth it in the end

Hannah aww hun i'm so sorry to here your news sorry I have no experience of pcos.But I know there are many women on this forum who do hopefully you will get some answers.At least you have an answer now and despite the docs and their attitude, guide lines ,etc hopefullly you can move forward with plan now.

mrspace How is the runt doing now? I can't stop thinking about him/her.Sorry I know that sounds really soft but i can't help itI always go for the under dog (excuse the pun.

mommyin10 yay new name sounds great how are hun you are such an inspiration.

dnikki your friend coming over could be a good sign good luck.

luvkayln yay yay yay i'm so pleased all is well now its feels your next u/s seems so far away aren't we an impatient lot

well ladies have a brill tuesday
luvkayln... so happy to see the bean in there is doing great... am anxious for your next u/s so we can hear about that hb...whoohoo

mommyin10...wow that does have a nice ring to it, hopefully doing the med for your lining will help.. sounds like your RE has your back girl... that is always a good thing.

hope all is going well with everyone else... have a great week.
Mommyin10-Wow, that's SO awesome your RE recommended that to you! I'm sooo happy for you! These injections seriously thicken your lining up like crazy! My lining on clomid was always 8.something and now it's more like 12.something, so they're just amazing! :) Do you think you'll do IUI with them too? Yes, I couldn't be happier for you!! Are you gonna get started right away?? ;)

Candie- Thank you for the sweet note! :) I had to laugh at your posts on the thread because you said " I'm sure your little one is growing just as THEY should." Which made me think multiples all morning until I got there! LOL :)

Pyar- Oh, good! I hope that means AF is trying to show soon so you can move on and get that second opinion!! Maybe my AF cheer helped a little? :) I know, it does seem like forever until my next u/s, but this baby will do sooo much between now and 2 weeks and that's so exciting to think about! :) I can't stop looking at the little bean on the u/s pic!! :)

Hannah- I'm so very sorry about the pcos, but like all the girls are saying, at least you finally are getting some answers and can move on with this new knowledge and get your BFP! Lots of girls with pcos get their BFP, my friend has it horribly here in my town and she's 6 months pregnant with her 2nd right now, so hang in there! It'll happen! :)

dnikki- Thanks! :) Good luck with your 2nd iui today!! I just seriously know this is it for you, I really do have a feeling! :) You had your hsg test, you have great eggs and dh has a great count! We only did 1 iui, and we only abstained for 1 day and dh had 25 million and it worked for us! Our cycles are just too familiar sounding, so I have a great feeling for you! Good luck during this 2ww!!!! :)

Kmcarino- Thank you so much! :) When do you find out about your little one, tomorrow???

ad_06- Oh, what a relief that it wasn't tubal!!!! Gosh, I know that makes you feel somewhat better! That's great! I think your post was just so sweet about taking a few months off and getting back what you've lost with dh since ttc takes over your lives! I totally know that feeling! Ever since we lost Kayln 16 months ago, all Sean's heard about is fertility drugs, charts, iui's,etc and I know he is just SO happy that all that is over and we can start to have a real relationship again!!! I think taking the progesterone when  you're ready to try again is an awesome idea! Like Mommyin10 said, there are a bunch of us on here who take it, and we can answer any questions you may have! :)

Mrspace- I hope you check in soon and see the u/s pic! I got your note and saw that you were leaving work soon last night, and wanted to see it! Sorry I kept you waiting! ;)

Joyce- Yeah, I know, me too! I can't wait, it's almost like the dreaded 2ww waiting like this to see my little one again! I'm anxious to see the h/b, and once I do, I think I'll be able to relax more, not TOO much, but just a little more! :)
Pyar* hope that AF will show ASAP!!! Hugs

LuvKayln* I told you that U are blessed in this holly month!!!:) Congratulations to you & DH! Wish U happy & healthy journey dear! :) Hugs

Mamushko* I like your new name & I wish U to be for real Mama in 2010!!!:) I'm also happy that your RE is making you happy!:) I wish to find some human person down here too! Hugs

dnikki* I'm very very happy for you too. You will be in my thoughts & prayers! I hope & wish this to be your cycle becoming Mama! Good luck, God bless U! :) Hugs

ad_06* i'm happy that you are feeling good dear! God bless U, & have a wonderful & precious time with your DH.:) BTW I love your niece pictures very much. She is beautiful baby angel girl, U are lucky to have her around U, believe me, I miss my sister angels very much & maybe in May I'll have a chance to visit them, hug, kiss, squeeze!!!:))) in states:) I haven't seen them from September 2006!:( God bless, hugs

Hannah* I'm sorry too for what are you going through. But I'll will keep U in my thoughts & prayers, & hope that everything now will be past in very soon future for U! Hugs

Candy* My dear friend thank U very much sweety!:) I'm sorry too that your arm is hurt, but I think to it will be worth it as Pyar said:) I'm happy that there is someone taking good care of U, thanks to Lord!:) Today is raining down here so I'm inside the house & can't do much work on my yard.:( It is far from beautiful yet but it will be soon:))) I'll post a picture of it as soon as I finish my work:) God bless! Hugs

Kmcarino* How are U doing dear? Hugs

God bless us all!:)
SSBD,
Lina
Luvkayln: Congrats my friend!! ...to think that we all start so little!! Can't wait for your next u/s pic....Thanks for sharing this momment with us! CONGRATS!! You are PREGNANT!! YAY!!!

Pyar: that's good sign that AF will show her ugly face soon so that you can move on!! COME ON AF, hurry up!! ...I am not missing her at all!! lol ;o)

Mommyin10: I didn't notice your nickname changed until now! that's good medhelp helped you on that. about your RE, that's great he's helping you out!! when will you start taking the meds? what is the plan?

Kmcarino: I am praying you do get good news tomorrow!!!!!!

Dnikki: that's sounds like a perfect iui...good luck today!! hopefully it will be even better!!

Ad_06: that's good you are doing better and that your doc is keeping a close eye on you...this next cycle can be a little longer, not necesarily, but in my case, after my m/c I was about a week late....it's good to stay away from the demands of TTC for a while and take it easy.

Hannah: I am sorry you didn't get all the news you were expecting, but atleast you did get results and will hopefully move on with treatment.

LinaG: Oh my! that's sounds like soooo much work my friend. Are you feeling better today? the good part is that I know your garden will look beautiful, at the end all the hard work will be worth it. take care!!

MrSpace: Hi, how is Kya doing? and the pups? You know, I also like when they start running and chewing (sp?) and they run up to you and chew on your toes or what ever they are able to grab on to...I like that!!

Candie: You are right, it is all worth it!! so I have to say the same to you...all the blood work and your poor arm will be worth it, I am sure that it will help your new doctor set a plan for you and dh, even if all turns out good (I mean all the blood work confirms that all is good) ...that will be good to know, so that you can move foward to cking something else.

Arlotheslug: OMG your baby is soo cute!! I was able to see the little hands up like a boxer..Lol!! I am really happy for you!! What's your baby's room theme, are you working on that?
Good morning everyone.  I'm exhausted.  We started bottle feeding the runt.  He (yes, it's ANOTHER boy) was a bit of a chow hound.  He's not very strong though.  Half the formula ran out of his mouth and into my hand, but he was sucking and eating.  So that's improvement!!  

Kya was NOT happy that we took him, but when we brough him back in, she loved on him more than ever. She was fine once we brought him back.   The vet told us to try bottle feeding him in front of her first, but she didn't like that.  So we took him away, and then brought him back.  So far no problems.  We just have to watch her very carefully now.

DH and I have had this ongoing "discussion" about bedtimes.  Ha ha.  I like for us to go to bed together.  Mostly because then he actually wakes up at a decent time.  Mind you, we go to bed after he gets home, we have supper, and watch tv.  Which makes it like 12:30 in the morning.  Well he gets angry, wants to stay up, throws a tantrum like a 5 year old.  Well last night I was too tired to even care.  Not 20 minutes after I went to bed, he fell asleep on the couch.  Came to bed around 3:30 this morning when he woke himself up.   Dork!!  He cuddled and was like "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to, I'll start going to bed with you from now on".  It was funny.

We had my grandpa's birthday last night.  It went well.  

That's all the news I have!  I'll write more in a bit.  I've gotta get some work done!

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 40 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 29 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 21 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 16 weeks (u/s 5/12)
kmcarino:  BFP - 12 weeks (results tomororw?)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (2nd u/s 5/11!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
Mommyin10:  Moving forward (blood test Mon)
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Hannah:  CD7
wishandaprayer:  CD8
Lina:  CD10
Candie:  CD12
dnikki:  CD13 (2nd IUI TODAY!)
rachjas:  C14  
Pyar:  CD40

jmh2005:  5dpo
luvkayln:  Thanks!  I'm excited ;)  You & I were discussing just this idea of a lower dose of injections, so I was happy that my RE suggested it.  See, your lining on clomid was 8 & clomid thins your lining.  My lining has never gotten thicker than 5!  He did say that there are women who conceive & have a healthy pregnancy with a thin lining, but just to be sure, we'll try this.  

Joyce:  Thanks! =)  When do you go back for your next appt?  Your baby shower is soon, isn't it?!

Keyan:  Hi ;)  I'm supposed to call when I start to bleed & we'll discuss whether I start the meds this cycle or next.  I feel like I've accepted the fact that I'm going to m/c & I'm ready to move forward, but I also haven't even spotted yet.  I'm starting to cramp here & there, but I'm worried that once it does happen, I'm going to be so sad ;(  I worry about where I'll be & how I'll feel...  I just wish I would be at home...

pyar:  Thanks!  It's funny, once I saw my name had changed, I had a renewed hope & desire to move forward ;)  Have you taken an hpt lately?  Usually my bbs get sore after I O & once I was pregnant, man oh man, they were so sore!  I hope either you test positive ;) or AF hurries up!!!  This isn't normal for you to have such a long cycle, is it?!  Hang in there :)

Lina:  Thank you, I hope so too! =)  How are you doing?  How is your garden? ;)  I know how you feel missing your nieces.  I'm traveling to Colorado to see my four beautiful nieces this weekend!  I haven't seen them since last year, so I'm excited =)

dnikki:  Thinking of you today!!!  Best of luck!!! =)

mrspace:  I'm always instantly attracted to the runt, as pyar said! ;)  I'm glad Kya is okay with you feeding him.  They all sound so cute!
mommyin10 no this  soo not normal for me to have such a long cycle and yes i have tested a few times cos you never know but alas all bfn's so I know i'm not preggers although in the back of my mind silly as it sounds the hope is still there silly I know just can't help myself
I should get the call either today or tomorrow with the results.  I am so scared.
pyar im glad my af came and gone i m doing af dance for you

im still feeling really ill with my back ache and neck ache but i hope its to do with my infected gland on my neck
i am possitive ladies that now i have ansews and i no wich way to go i have more chance of conciveing now right with help and guidence
thanks for all the support been a hard day its just sunk in but im a women of strenth x
hey ladies,  sorry i have been MIA, i went back to work yesterday so it was a long day.  i am at my desk now and finally found the time to stop in and say hi to all you of.

dnikki- congrats so far on the start of a great IUI.

mommyin10- i am so glad you got to talk to your actual RE and that he had good news.  i think with a small amoutn fo the meds and the progesterone you will do great.

luvkalyn- congrats on your US.  thats awsome that things are right on track.

ad_06- my doctor said that once your levels go down to 5 and below that is pretty much them being back to normal so you should be there any day now.  it took 7 weeks after my first MC for my levels to go back down.
Mommyin09: That's awesome you can take a low dose!!! Good luck with your next cycle!

Hannah: Glad you got some answers and hope this will help with upcoming cycles :-) I hope your back and neck feel better soon...

Thank you ladies for all the support and good luck wishes!!! It means sooo much!!

I just got home from IUI #2 and DH's count was 41million today!!! Woo-Hoo! You should have seen me this morning, I looked like I was freaking 5 months p/g I was so bloated! I was also fairly crampy too...I don't have as much cramping from this IUI as I did yesterday, so that makes me happy :-) I go tomorrow for u/s to make sure I O'd and such, then my beta is May 12...that seems sooooo far away!!! I'll check in later gals!!

Oh, and anyone hear from vortex lately? I can't believe she's 40 weeks already!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Sorry it's been a couple of days!  I was at an all day training session yesterday and had a busy work day today.  I had my monthly OBGYN appt this morning and we reviewed my 20 week u/s results in detail.  For the most part everything looks good and Jake is growing very well.  I do have marginal placenta previa (sigh!).  I'm glad it is marginal and hopefully will correct itself.  I have an u/s to check it again at 30 weeks.  If it is still there then I will most likely need a c-section.  Also, one of Jake's little kidneys is slightly dialated.  Apparently common and nothing serious but he could need surgery if it does not resolve itself by the time he is born.  So I have an u/s in 4 weeks to get that checked.  I'm glad there is nothing serious and for the most part all is good...but I am hoping these issues clear up!!!!   They most likely will but they are just a couple of more things to worry about.

Mommyin10 - Love the new name and it is a good time for change and renewed hope.  You have come a long way over the year and are so so close!  The low dose meds is a great plan.  I can't wait for you to be able to try it.  My lining was also really good on the injections so this will definitley help you. Awesome.

Luvkayln - Great u/s!  Yay!  I know 2 weeks seems far away but it will fly.  And you will definitely see your little one's heart beat.  You are well on your way friend.

Dnikki - Congrats on 2 great IUIs!!  I can't wait for your beta.  

Leighanne - I can't believe you are back at work already!  Little Jaedyn is going to miss you.

Hannah - Sorry about the pcos.  I know it is not what you wanted to hear but just knowing what you are dealing with will get you to your BFP faster!  All the best and hope your gland is better soon!

Keyan - Thanks so much for the nursery ideas!  They are all very cute.  I am having trouble picking a theme but have plenty of time so I am not too worried.  Thanks again!

Mrspace - I am also cheering for the little runt guy! I am so glad you are bottle feeding him and giving him a good chance.  Come on little guy!  

Candie - Your poor arm.  I remember going through all of the testing too...it is not fun.  But I I'm sure you will get some answers and a good plan at the end of all this!  Who knows, maybe you will get your BFP this cycle because you are so distracted by being the pin cushion!

Ad_06 - I'm glad everything happened naturally and after a nice break you can get back to ttc.  I think it is a great idea to enjoy dh and a few months without the stress of ttc!  Your numbers are nice and low...just a few more to go.
Stacey- Geez... I'm sorry about the added stress! At least for the most part everything is OK, and can be resolved! Poor Jake's little kidney! :( He'll be ok though! And that's great that your placenta previa is just marginal! I know nothing about going through a c-section, but I'm sure leighanne would answer any questions for you if that's the route you end up needing! Thanks for the encouragement, I'm just praying our little bean holds on and continues to grow, and we get to see a h/b in 2 weeks! Sean has a good feeling for this baby, but I'm still cautious, ya know? I'll pray that everything turns out ok for you! :)

dnikki- Wow, congrats to dh for the wonderful number! :) Like I said, this will be your month, I seriously can feel it! ;) I'm with Stacey, already ready for your beta! :)

Leighanne- Thanks! :) Sorry you have to go back to work already! What a bummer! ;) I'm sure you're totally missing your baby, just as he misses you! I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but with this economy, I just don't think it's gonna happen! :(

Kmcarino- I know you're nervous about it. God is taking care of your little one!

Mommyin10- Well, I think it's a fantastic idea! :) It'll definately do the trick!!!! Are you gonna start on them right away? Let me know, ya know, what we talked about!         (RE: Follistim) :)

Keyan- Thanks girl! :) Where've you been the last couple days?! Busy, obviously! :) We're just so excited that we got to see the baby, and everything is going good so far! I just need to keep praying that our little one continues to grow and we see a h/b on the 11th! Hey, your last shot is next Monday!! Are you excited! :)

Candie- I hope Stacey is right and you get your BFP by being so distracted!! You see Mommyin10 and I were so set on doing IVF soon, and look what happened! As soon as you take your mind off of it, BAM!! ;) I know your time is coming soon!! :) Hope your arm starts to feel better!

OK, so I'm so mad at my dog! I just came home from work, and was going to get their food bowls to feed the boys when I look down and see 4 dead brand new baby possoms! It doesn't suprise me to find dead animals around him , because he tries to "play" with them, and ends up killing them so I'm so used to it! Well, this upset me b/c they are all brand new babies! :( So then I hear this noise, and one was still alive! His little eyes aren't even open yet, so of course I grabbed a bowl and scooped him up in it, and now he's sitting in the back room on my dryer in this bowl! I'm so sad b/c if I put him back out there, anywhere outside, he's just gonna die. :( I have too big of a heart to do that, especially b/c he was just born! So I called Sean, and he's going to Orchelin's (sp) to get some kind of newborn milk for animals and a little bottle, and he's gonna take care of him! I have to make Sean go get the dead ones, because it just makes me sad! :( OK, you all can call us crazy now! LOL ;)
I have been MIA! I had my CD 14 appt today. My lining was great! I had one follie on my 'bad' side that seemed to be the lead follie. I had one on the other that was around 10ish. She wasn't optimistic that it would catch up by the time I O. She says I should O within 3 days. Since me lead follie isn't on  my good side, we are not doing an IUI this cycle.

We discussed the next steps.... we have pretty we concluded IVF is our next step. If AF arrives this cycle, I will go in as usual to make sure I don't have an cysts other than they one I have had always had. AF should arrive around May 14ish? We are scheduled for IVF class May 12. DH & I will learn more about the procedure, etc... Will start IVF that cyle on CD 21 (that shoud be end of May - first of June). Beta should be first of July.
Rachjas- I left a note on your journal, but congrats on this positive step towards IVF! That's just so exciting, and I know it will definately work for you! :) How awesome that you get to get started right away when/If AF shows!! I'm so happy for you! :)

Luvkayln - That is so sad about the possums!! :(  I know your dog meant well but still...the poor babies!  I hope you can save him.  Mommyin10 used to have a possum for a pet....I think his name was Grumpy Gus :)  Good luck with the feeding and I hope he survives without his mom.  Now we have 2 little guys to pray for - Mrspace's little runt and this little possum!!!
i am feeling loads better!!!!!!! and me and my mom wernt talking but she is trying to help which feels good and as i have regular periods and andam not over weight and do not have diabetes i am guessing its not the bad kind and i no with some meds i will be ok in england it is so hard to get help but now i can get it but unfortunatley as you may of known when i had my baby i wanted to donate some egss but u carnt with pcos i am gutted about that but u no what i wanna focus on me for now and my baby and my wedding soooooo heres to a bit of bad news giving me a fresh start to facing ttc and i will be a mom soon thans for all your support and i no i am gonna get thru is and it is amazing how all of you contribute so much to me support honesty you help me by day by day and i hope i can do the same for you i love u ladys good luck to all the bfps and to us who are still ot there we can be 2010 mommys together we can do it women of strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXbaby dust and love to you all XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That was for all of you XXXXXXX
Stacey- I know! :( If I could only ground my dog....! Put him in time out, or something!! What a butt-head! Anyway, I put a towel in the bowl with him and he's cuddled up in it. I think it makes him feel safer, ya know? He's sleeping now, and I tried to give him some milk, well, I had to squirt it in his mouth and he swallowed it but he was getting very annoyed with me! So I'll let him sleep for a little bit and try to give him some more. I wonder where the mom went.... OMG, I didn't know mommyin10 used to have a possum as a pet! :) How cute!! :) I just hope this little guy makes it! He's just sooo little, I  just feel so bad for him! I'll keep y'all posted on his progess! :)
I just wanted to let u all know that I got the results and the baby has the disorder:)  I am devastated:(
Stacey:  I'm so sorry you have a few more things to worry about ;(  Sounds like everything should work itself out, but I know it'll still be a concern for you. Thanks :)  I hope this does the trick for me, too.  I'll let you know when everything is all lined up.  Hey, you have a great memory!  I miss my little Gus ;(  He was such a sweetie!

luvkayln:  Okay, you are not crazy!  (unless I am) That story is so unbelievably similar to mine!  Our cat took the babies from their home & put them in our backyard.  My dog Penny burried them because she used to bury everything!  Then she went to dig them up & we saw "something" in the yard... it turned out to be a few dead babies ;(  She's the same way.  She would play or move things around, not intending to hurt them.  We saw one little guy who was still breathing, his mouth full of dirt.  Dh rinsed out his mouth & like you, we were afraid to put him back out to be attacked yet again... so, we fed him water & fruits and kept him warm.  The longer we kept him, the more we realized we couldn't let him go.  He was too friendly & we know not all of our neighbors would be.  We ended up getting him a ferret cage, four stories high!  Keep in mind, they are sweet, but extremely messy!  Haha!  He LOVED peaches.  We fed him all kinds of fruits and nuts, but he absolutely loved the sliced peaches that come in a jar.  Make sure he has lots of fresh water, too & good luck! ;)

Hannah:  I'm so glad you are feeling positive & are ready to overcome your obstacles! ;)  I'm so proud of you & I know you will be a mommy because you won't give up.  Of course we're all here for you, as you are for us :)  

rachjas:  If you're supposed to O in 3 days, your 10 still has time.  Catch up, little guy!!!  I think they grow up to 2mm per day, so let's keep our fingers crossed :)  If not, I'm so happy for you that you've got a game plan & you're moving forward!  That's awesome & I'm so excited for you!!!

leighanne:  Oh, so sorry you had to return to work ;(  I'm sure it's tough being away from Jaedyn, but it makes coming home so much more exciting, huh?! ;)  Thanks!  I hope the meds do the trick ;)

dnikki:  Yay!  I'm so happy for you!!!  You went through so much this cycle, geez!  Now you can rest comfortably in your tww!!!  Good luck to you!!! :)

kmcarino:  I'm so sorry ;(  Maybe he/she will turn out as beautifully as you did ;)  Hang in there!!!
Mommyin10- Well, the little guy made it through the night! :) So I woke up this morning and tried to give him some of this milk. And then stopped and did a little research online, and it said in big bold letters " Do not attempt to nurse the possum on your own, it could cause it's death!" So now I'm freaking out, and don't know what to do! It says we can call a wildlife rehabilitator, but everytime this happens to us, we call the conservation dept. and they just tell us to let nature take it's course! :( No thanks! He's over here making little sneezing noises, he's so cute and friendly, I don't want to just put him back outside... Was Gus a brand new baby when you found him? This little guy doesn't even have his eyes open yet! He's got hair, but I don't know if they're born with hair or not? I found a rehabilitator online that lives in the same town as my RE's and told Sean to call her, but he hasn't called me back to tell me what she said! Ok, I just called him and he had to leave a message. I don't even know if this little guy has teeth! What do I do??? Should I attempt to feed him some fruit? We have peaches in a jar! ;) Should I try to feed him some?

Kmcarino- I too am very sorry that you didn't get the news you were hoping for, but your little boy will be just fine! Stay strong!
Mommyin10- Ok, never mind! :) I found another website that gives you detailed instructions on how to care for an infant possum! yay! :) Now I just need to find esilac powder!? Where the heck can I find that??
Got back from RE's office a little bit ago - I'm sort of bummed...Out of my 5 good follies, only 2 released. I know it only takes one, but seriously? I can get 2 follies on clomid and they both release! I'm just frustrated b/c I go through all of this hoping hoping hoping, and then bam, something to depress me. I'm just hoping that out of the 60 some million swimmers, one of them better hit an egg and make it stick. If this doesn't work though, I don't know how much longer I can do it. If I can get through today with a decent mood, that would be great lol.
Oh, and here't the kicker. My RE says I'll be basically be in pain next week b/c of the injections and the fact that my left ovary is 55! So, I should expect to be in pain next week while my ovaries enlarge even more... Yeah, that's something to really look forward to... During my u/s I saw like 6-7 follies still stuck in my left ovary. So, with this going on, what are my chances of OHSS? Or how will I know?

Sorry to be such a downer, but this morning has not gotten off to a great start.... I'll check in later.

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all  :-)
Good morning everyone!

I am big-time enjoying reading these posts.  Especially Luvkayln!  I love it.  Rolly the Runt (as we now call him because he seems to roll everywhere) is doing really well.  Around 1pm DH sat out there and watched Rolly nurse for about 10 minutes.  Then I got home at 5pm and helped him eat too.  Kya didn't mind that I was touching her pups.  I kept moving them so he could latch on to a nipple.  And boy did he!  I kid you not.  He nursed for over half an hour.  I kept having to reposition the other puppies and I kept having to put him back on the nipple because he'd fall off.  But he ate like a champ.  When DH got home last night around 11 we tried to do it again but Kya wouldn't let us.  Everytime we'd get Rolly onto a nipple she'd lick him off.  So we ended up bottle feeding him.  Kya was NOT happy.  And she's developed a new habit.  When she gets nervous and upset like that.  She poops everywhere.  DH yelled at her for that.  Not really bad, but he did scold her.  We know she's just worried about her pup, but we're afraid if we don't assist, then Rolly will die. He may not make it anyway because of how small he is.  We'll see.  

I will have new photos up by lunch hopefully.  I can't believe how big the other puppies are getting already.  Yesterday they started making little growl noises.  I wish I could upload videos from my camcorder.  It's so funny.  OH!  And we sexed the puppies last night.  5 boys, 2 girls.  The one that looks like a chocolate lab with white paws, belly, tip of tail, and nose is a girl.  And the first puppy (the darker black lab looking puppy) is a girl.  The rest are all boys.  

luvkayln- I'm so glad you got some info on raising that little possum.  I hope he does well and gets nice and strong.  I bet you guys are feeding him the same thing we got for Rolly.  We got ours at the vet but it's the EXACT same stuff that's at Orschelns.  I used to work at that store!

mommyin10- I am really happy that you are going to start the low dose meds.  I don't know much about all of that but from what everyone else is saying, it sounds like a great idea.

stacey- I'm so sorry that you and Jake have a few issues.  I'm sure that they will resolve themselves just like the doctor said.  I can't believe how fast it's going.  But I'm glad.  I can't wait to see pictures of the little man when he's here.

dnikki- I'm sorry only 2 released hun. But you're right.  It only takes one!  Who knows!  Stay positive.  I'm sorry you'll be in pain too!  That just s u c k s.  How are DS & DH?

leighanne- Congrats on your first day back at work!  I hope it went well!!!

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 40 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 29 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 21 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)
kmcarino:  BFP - 12 weeks
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (2nd u/s 5/11!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD1
Hannah:  CD8
wishandaprayer:  CD9
Lina:  CD11
Candie:  CD13
rachjas:  C15  
Pyar:  CD41

dnikki:  1dpiui!
jmh2005:  6dpo

Good morning.  So, I started spotting late yesterday & then full on AF started this morning, so I'm cd1...  I am sad ;(  but I have to keep myself strong & moving forward...  I'll call my RE today & see about the meds.  I'm guessing we'll start them next cycle, but I'll let you all know what they say.

dnikki:  I'm sorry you're frustrated! ;(  We've all been there & can totally relate...  Try to focus on the positives...  You had two follies release & tons and tons of swimmers are already there or on their way to greet them!!! =)  That su cks you'll be in pain because of your ovaries.  Take it easy & hopefully it won't be as bad as you expect.  Hang in there & welcome to your tww!!! =)

mrspace:  Looking forward to seeing your new pics ;)

luvkayln:  possums are born so so tiny & they live in their mama's pouch.  By the time they are out & have hair, they're already like 4 or 5 months old.  You'll learn so much about them researching online.  They really are amazing & so misunderstood by society!  They're actually endgandered & you're not supposed to raise them, but we just kept him too long & couldn't let him go.  Gus had his eyes open, but gosh he was so, so little...  Did you try the peaches?  I don't know, yours might be younger than Gus was, so maybe he won't eat them... There's a company online that sells food to zoos, etc. & dh bought a 20 pound bag of food for Gus that is all natural & healthy for them.  The website is Mazuri.com.  He might be too young for it, but maybe you can crush the pellets or something.  Keep me posted!!!  Hey, now you're following me for once!  Haha! =)
i am so annoyed i posted on the pcos foum and a lady said she doubts i have pcos because i ovulate and are regular im not bang on but i am regular i no a lot of ladys who do also how dare she doubt me i hate some ppl on this forum im sorry but u look for a bit of help and they doubt what you are saying i no it might be minor but to me how i feel it seems quite a big deal all we have on here with each other it to trust in what we say and we should i no some ppl lie but i have so many freinds on here arggggghhhh i wont let one person ruin my day lol have a look i might be over reacting but i am so emaotional right now x

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Polycystic-Ovarian-Syndrome-PCOS/being-diagnosed-today-with-pcos-i-am-devastated-i-would-love-a-bit-of-advice-and-reasurance/show/935945

love u ladies.

mommyin10 thanks for being proud of me :) felt god hearing that x
Thanks mommyin10 ! I wish you the best!

Leighanne-  How are you and the lil man doing?

Mrs Space- How are you doing and mama and her pups?

Everybody else have a great day!
hey ap i just asked in that jornel if you was in a thread with me in here i thought it was this one how are you hope your ok x
mommyin10 - Love the new name, third time is the charm and this time it will come true!  :)  I'm so glad you got to talk to your RE and have figured out something you can do to help your lining without adding too much risk.  I'm so sorry that you started spotting.  I can't even imagine how emotional that is and I'm sure it was a rough night.  I pray God takes care of you and blesses you again very soon.  ((hugs)) to you my friend.  I wish there was something I could say to make it better.  OK, your possum story is too cute!  :)

luvkayln - I've already commented on your pic, but I am so very happy for you that everything looked good on the u/s.  How exciting that next time you'll get to hear the heartbeat!  Mmm...Chili's!  That's one of my favorite places to eat.  I love the chicken with bacon and cheese on top that comes with mashed potatoes.  They have the best margaritas too.  Uh-oh, now I'm hungry!  :)  I'm so sorry to hear about your dog and your new "little one."  I pray you are able to nurse him back to health.

Arlotheslug - How is your week going?  Hope all is well.  I'm still so amazed by your little guy's picture.  I am so excited for you!  :)  Ugh, back to cool and rainy.

mrspace - I'm glad to hear the runt is eating!  That is such great news.  Rolly is a perfect  name.  :)  Can't wait to see more pictures.

dnikki - I know it's a little frustrating about the 2 follies, but with that many swimmers on the job, it looks like you have a great shot!  Hope you're not in too much pain during your 2ww.

Hannah - I'm so sorry about your experience on the other forum.  Sorry I can't offer much advice on PCOS, but just believe in yourself and your doctor and the plan that lies ahead for you.    

kmcarino - My thoughts and prayers are with you.  I am so sorry that your little one has the same disorder, but hopefully with the medical advances that are being made everyday, he will be just fine.  Take care.

rachjas - Hopefully the follie on your good side will catch up and release just fine.  I think you still have enough time for that to happen.  Otherwise, I'm sure it's comforting to know that you have a backup plan with the IVF and will be starting it so soon.  Before long, we'll be celebrating your BFP too!

Keyan - Thanks for your encouragement!  You're right, the journey that each of us must travel takes us all down different paths, but it will definitely be worth it in the end.  I've had a lot more days lately where I've been feeling down, but I'm determined to focus on the positives and make sure I don't forget to enjoy the life I have.  Sorry you're so busy at work.  :(

Stacey - I can always count on you to put a positive spin on things!  :)  Yes, wouldn't it be great if the distraction of the bloodwork was enough to get us our BFP!  Like i told Keyan, I've been feeling a little down lately, but I know it will get better and I'll get back to being myself again.  Still trying to adjust to the uncertainty.  I'm so glad that the majority of things on your u/s looked great.  I'm sure you're nervous about the placenta and then of course about the kidney, but both of those things still have time to fix themselves before the arrival of Jake!  :)  I will keep praying for you that everything is OK, and I know it will be!  
Just an update... I have new photos up of the pups.  You can definately see how small Rolly is.
Hi. Spoke to my doc's office this morning & I'll have a consultation with my RE on 5/11 to discuss meds ;)

Candie: Thanks :) I'm doing better now that AF started. I was so worried about when & where it would happen, how it would be & how I'd feel when it did... Now I have to accept it & move forward, as sad as it is ;(  I seriously will never forget how happy I was for the one week that I knew I was pregnant ;) It was simply amazing!!! I hope I will be there again some day & I pray that those who haven't been there yet will be, too!

Hannah: I'm sorry if someone doubted you. I know that su cks, but don't let it bring you down. You're on your way to finding your solution! Stay strong :)

Mrspace: Yay, new baby pics! I'll check them out :)
hey i think med help has removed everything she has put as it has all been deleted so thats good xx
Mommyin10- Hey, your consultation is my next u/s day!! Now who's following who, LOL!!! :) That's awesome about that website, thanks! I'll definately check it out! I found this awesome website that gives you detailed instructions on how to care for a baby possum. It gives you their growth stages and what to look for. It says between 4 and 6 weeks, they have little hair, their eyes are still closed, and their starting to make little noises so I think that's right where our little guy or gal is at! I went to work for an hour and came straight home for about 20 minutes to feed him again! No one even knew I left since I was the only one there, haha! ;) Plus, he doesn't pee without help, ya know what I mean? He's used to his momma licking him to make him pee, so I just get a wet cloth and it has the same affect for him. He's peeing and pooing, so I know he's at least getting something in his belly! It's almost like I'm force-feeding him, but I gotta do it, ya know? I just got done feeding him some more, and this time went much smoother then this morning, so I'm happy about that! He's been in front of a heater all day, on low of course, but the website said to either do that or put a heating pad under half of the box but I figured the heater would be just fine. Anyway, hopefully his eyes will open soon and he'll be able to start eating some fruits and other fun things! This website said to pour the formula over puppy chow when you're weaning them, does that sound right?? I'm just glad he's doing ok! :) And dang girl, I'm so sorry that AF showed full flow today! It's the inevitable, but it still makes me sad! :( But I'm more than thrilled that you're moving onto injections! That's a wonderful thing to look forward to! I bet it happens the first try! ;)

Candie- Thanks, we're so happy too! I don't want to get TOO excited until I see that h/b, but I tell ya what, I'm feeling more and more pregnant everyday, so that reassures me too! :) It was funny b/c this morning, I felt like I was trying to do a million things! Research online for the possum, feed the possum-which is SO hard to do b/c I feel like I have to force it down his poor little throat, the bird was going crazy chirping wanting her breakfast, the girls ( Ava and Layla) were staring at me wanting their breakfast, my stomach was nauseated the whole time and I was just like .... " OK, everyone RELAX and I WILL feed you!" LOL :) Man, now that you mention Chile's again, it's making me want that! I always get the honey-chipotle chicken wings with a salad, corn on the cob and fries! Ok, I have to stop talking about it now, :) ! Sean will be home soon, and then we can eat! Yay! :)

dnikki- OMG, please don't be bummed! Other than the fact that your ovary is huge, OWWEEE! You have a great chance! Think about it, you just had your hsg test done which will have cleared up anything that was there, so your swimmers have no "pit stops" or things in their way at all! You made great eggs, and it's ok that only 2 released! I had 8 at my first cycle with injections, I thought for sure that was gonna be it! And this last time I only had 3, and trust me, I was po'd too b/c that's what I always made on clomid and never got pregnant! Plus, dh had a great count both days! We only did 1 iui and sean's count was only 25 million, but we did bd like every day leading up to that, and after the iui, so who really knows which time we got pregnant, all's I know is it freakin' worked! :) And you have an awesome chance this cycle, just awesome!!! Just try to take it easy over these next 2 weeks, and be extra careful if you bd anytime between now and then end of your 2ww because of your poor ovaries! Good luck, but I really do have a great feeling for you! :)

Hannah- Oh, I'm sorry too about what happened on the other forum! But that's why you just need to stick with us! ;) Although we may not have the best advice on pcos, we're still a pretty awesome group of ladies, if I do say so myself!!! :) Everything will work out, don't worry!!

mrspace- Thanks! My life is always full of suprises, huh! :) BFP one week, and baby possum the next, LOL! ;) I looked at the new pics, they're adorable! I have the baby possum on a home remedy of puppy formula, water and whipping cream. Don't ask me, that's just what the recipe called for! :) And so far, so good, so we'll just keep hoping the little guy makes it! Hopefully he'll stop getting so annoyed with me trying to feed him every couple of hours! It's cute because I'll wrap him in a towel, hold him on his back in my hand and feed him and half the time he's sleeping! I swear, that's all he does! Infants are all the same, huh!! :) Hope the pups are doing well, and mama kya is doing ok too!! :)

Yeah, I'm always following your lead, though! ;-)  I may move my consultation to that Friday if the doc is available.  That way, dh can come too.  Monday morning won't work for him & I want him to go with me.  So, we'll see how it works out.  I'm thinking about going back to Pilates tomorrow.  I haven't been in a week, just worrying about what's going on with me & not wanting to be unprepared, you know?  I feel like going back & being with the ladies I'm used to seeing will be comforting & will get me feeling more normal again ;)  We'll see 'cause I still have to pack & my flight leaves super early on Friday morning.  Well, good luck with your little one :)  I'm glad to hear he/she is eating whether he wants to or not! Haha!  He sounds adorable.  I'm sure you can see by his facial expressions why we named ours grumpy Gus ;-)  Have a great night!
Good morning ladies!!

Just a quick pop-in to say hello.  Work is busy although I am not stressing over it.  I refuse to get stressed out about anything other than me or Jake!! :)  Thanks for the wishes for Jake's little kidney.  I did some research and I'm really not too worried at this point.  It's hard to hear that your little guy may have an issue but there is a really good chance it will correct itself.  Even if it doesn't the procedure once he is born is not too serious - pretty routine.  If he is perfect in every other way, which I'm sure he is :) I am completely happy!!!

Mommyin10 - I am sorry about af :(  It is sad but I am glad you didn't have to wait a really long time for her to show.  Now you can really move forward but of course you will never forget the feeling you had for that week.  I believe things always happen for a reason even if it may not at first seem obvious why. I'm glad you have renewed hope and confidence that you can get your bfp. Take it easy this cycle and get ready for the next!  Can't wait for your consultation!  And how could I possibly forget Grumpy Gus??  I could never forget his face in his picture with that Santa hat.  It was just so cute and literally unforgettable!

Luvkayln - You are doing such a great job with the little possum!!  You are such a good person.  Isn't it amazing that he/she was probably born almost the same time you got your bfp?  You got 2 babies at once! :)  I hope he makes it.  It sounds like you are giving him the best chance possible.  How are you feeling btw?

Mrspace - I'll check out your pics!

Candie - Thanks for your positive words!  I hope you feel better soon.  It is hard to go through all the tests and anticipate all the findings.  I really think you will feel better after your meeting with the RE.  You should have a good plan after that and it will give you lots of hope!  You are on your way!!

Well...I'll check in later friends.  Thinking of you always!!
SSBD
Stacey
Good morning everyone.  I am exhausted yet again.  Kya is on my last nerve and I'm honestly at a loss for what to do now.  I wrote a journal entry about what happened.  Any advice would be great.  The short version is this:

Kya made a mess.  Then tore off paneling and drug it over on top of Rolly.  He was squished between two heavy pieces of paneling.  We took him in the house, weren't going to take him back. She freaked out.  Tore up part of another wall, more of the door, etc.  Dh took him back to her.  He's fine this morning.  But I don't think he's going to make it.  She neglects him half the time.  I just don't know what to do.  The journal explains more.  

mommyin10- Thanks for the picture comments.  I'm excited to hear how your next appointment goes.  

luvkayln- I'm glad the little guy is doing okay.  Keep me  updated!!!  How are you feeling?

stacey- I am praying that Jake's kidney resolves itself but I'm glad that even if it doesn't, it's a routine proceedure and he'll be fine.  You are truly blessed. I can't wait til that little guy is here!  

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 40 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 21 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (2nd u/s 5/11!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's a mommy!!!  Check out the pics!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD2 (consult 5/11)
Hannah:  CD9
wishandaprayer:  CD10
Lina:  CD12
Candie:  CD14
rachjas:  C16  
Pyar:  CD42

dnikki:  2dpiui!
jmh2005:  7dpo
Good morning!  I forgot to tell you yesterday...  I woke up peacefully with my little Carmelo snuggled next to me & then heard a rustling noise to my side, on the floor.  So, I opened my eyes & just then, a bird flew over my head, hit the far wall & flew back to the window!  He was stuck between the window and the curtain & feathers were everywhere!  Huck, our cat, was watching very attentively...  OMG!  He's  brought me a live rat before, no kidding!  But I so did not expect this!  Haha! :)  Luckily dh was still home getting ready for work.  He let the bird go & Huck was NOT happy ;(  Hopefully he'll learn to keep his "friends" outside...

Stacey:  I'm glad you're doing so well! Little Jake will be just fine ;)  You are both in my prayers :)  I bet his kidney will correct itself, but if not, you're right.  The medical world is just so amazing nowadays.  He will be in great hands once he greets the outside world & will be just a perfect little boy!!!  You're right.  Everything does happen for a reason & I believe that we got our BFP to let us know it is possible & to stay positive & keep trying ;)  I know it will happen & I just feel so motivated now ;)

jmh2005: Halfway there!  How do you feel? :)

Candie:  How are you doing with all your b/w? You're getting pretty close to O, aren't you?  I hope it's a romantic, O weekend for you ;)

rachjas:  How are you?  Your doc thought you'd O by tomorrow; right?  Are you using opks or just relaxing a bit this cycle?  Best wishes!  Let's hope your good-sided follie caught up :)

Keyan: I just realized your last Lupron shot is Monday!!!  That's exciting :)  It means you're just that much closer to your lap & continuing your journey ;)  I hope you're having a more relaxing day...

Guesito:  Wow, less than 2 weeks to go!  I can imagine how excited you are ;)  We'll all be praying for you!!!

mrspace:  I'm sorry you've got your hands full!  I'm sure there's a solution out there.  Just be patient (I know it's hard).  Hang in there, little Rolly! ;)
Im kind of excited but scared of getting my hopes up. I guess my issue is not getting pregnant but staying pregnant. As my FET gets closer I just wonder what's going to happen this time and get a little anxious but i'm ok. It will be what it will be. Can't change destiny.

Ok Girls.... Let's get pumped and add some more BFP'S to the list... Who's next???

mommyin09- Yea, she said in 3 days. So Friday should be it. I just took an OPK, negative. I am not really too optimistic about this cycle. It would be fantastic if we did get preggo. I am already focusing on my IVF cycle. I had a voicemail today (could answer, I was teaching) from the IVF clinic manager. She said I was on the list for the class on the 12th. They are also sending me paperwork that needs to be complete for the meeting.

guesito- I agree, we need some more BFPs!

dnikki- How are you feeling? Anything?
Stacey- Thanks! :) The little possum is still hangin' in there! He's so cute, I need to take some pics and upload them so you guys can see him! :) I need to find a smaller feeding device, maybe like an eye dropper or something?? I didn't know what to use at first, so I went searching in the baby's room and found a medicine dropper, and it's working for now but the end of it is still too big for his little mouth! I'm feeling great, thanks for asking! :) Feeling more and more pregnant everyday, haven't gotten sick yet, so I'm thankful there! :) I'm so anxious for my next u/s to get here already!!! The little possum is taking my mind off of it though! :) That's great that little Jake's kidney will heal itself, and if not, can be corrected once he is born and is a very easy procedure!

Guesito- Hey, I'm right there with ya!! Let's get some more BFP's on that list!! :) I know you must be so nervous about your upcoming FET, just wondering what will happen and if everything will work out! But you just have to believe that it will, and leave it in God's hands. I know that's hard to do sometimes, but it's the easiest way to deal with things! We're all hoping this all works out for you! :)

mrspace- Sorry about all the frustration you're going through with kya! I'm sure Rolly will be fine. If she's not taking care of him, and if he's not getting enough food, just bottle feed him. It's simple to do, trust me! I'm doing it to a freakin' possum!! LOL :)

Mommyin10- That's so funny about the bird! At least dh was home to take care of it for you! :) Keep us posted on when your consultation is with your doc! I'm anxious for you to start the injections, but like stacey said, relax this time around and then next cycle will be the cycle! :) I agree that this BFP was a sign sent to you that you CAN get pregnant , and that you WILL get pregnant again! It was definately a sign of hope and reassurance! :)

Hey girls, guess what! I'm 6 weeks today! Yay!! :) (According to my tracker anyways! :) I forgot to ask my RE how far along for sure I am and get a for sure due date, but that's ok! ;) I'll ask at the next u/s once we see everything is really OK! :)
luvkayln- We are bottle feeding him about twice a day and he's still eating from her some too.  Just not much.  We have the opposite problem with the bottle. The nipple is too small and he's not sucking on it very well.  If things don't get better over the next few days, I may just go buy a small baby bottle.  Kya's nipples are HUGE so his mouth is used to that I guess. He's adorable though.  I'm sure he'll pull through.  I can't wait to see pictures of the little possum! As for right now, I don't know what I'm going to do tonight.  Dh told me at lunch that Kya had made an even bigger mess! (poo'ing everywhere).  I don't think I can clean it up again.  I just wish I knew what her problem was.
Hello ladies!!!
I am new here I signed up lastnight and wanted to make new friends. Well I made a few already. (Excited!!!!!)

This was my delema:
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for two years now. I have tried pre-natal vitamins and I just ordered Geritol. Do anyone have ay suggestions for my husband and me? My husband works 11pm-7am and be so tired ha sleeps most of the day, so when I O he cant make love to me because he is tired and sleepy. I only O once a month and I cant even get his cooperation for this short period. This has frustrated me so much.It seems that I am the only one who want to get pregnant, when we both agreed on to ttc together!!!!!  

I have gotten some good feed back on my issue and I thank everyone who contributed and the ladies thats going to contribute.

Outcome of Issue:
Not fruastrated anymore ladies!!!!! I just signed up last night and have had a lot of support from the woman here my first night and I am greatful for that. I now know I am not the only one going threw this ttc stage. Thanks to all the women for your advice!!!!! I talked to my husband and now he have a better understanding of how conception works (not just one person and being cooperative when I'm O) He says when I tell him I am O he will make love to me no matter how tired he is, he will do it before he goes to sleep of course. He also is going to get a sperm count to make sure he is okay along with taking Geritol. And when I go to the doctors (not until June, what a long way off)I will ask that my tubes be check to make sure they are not blocked. This is now working out, WITH THE BOTH OF US!!!!!!!!SMILE.  
Hi ladies  :-)

Luvkayln: Congrats on making it to 6 wks!! How do you feel?

Garlettad: Welcome!!!

I don't feel too bad - my left side can get pretty crampy at times and sometimes it feels like someone has a knife through my belly button...But as long as I get p/g and have a good p/g then I don't care!!! I'm still bloated, not as bad as I was and my bbs are absolutely killing me. I had to sleep with my sports bra on last night!!! I dread even taking my bra's off b/c they hurt so bad. I think it's from my trigger and also the injects...
Well DH, DS and I are going out for dinner, so I'll check in later tonight!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
welcome so glad you took my advice and came here were so welcoming what cycle day are you have you ovulated yet x
Ladies, I am so sad! :( Baby possum died today!!! I thought he was  doing ok, but I guess he was just so young, he just needed his mommy! ;( If he would've been a  little older, at least had his little eyes open, I think he would've made it. But he was just so young! I started bawling when I saw him, and then just left him in the bathroom for Sean to come home and take care of it, and when Sean did, I was seriously bawling and very upset! I am glad though that he died in a warm little bed with his towel, and not outside in the pouring down rain and be all wet and cold. So for that, I am greatful. Sean buried him in the backyard. I took a picture of him, and this is the way I found him. He just looks so peaceful, almost like he's just sleeping. I'll upload it later tonight or tomorrow, I'm still just upset about it. It's funny how fast I got attached to him, and only had him for 2 days. Like Mommyin10 and my mom said, at least he got a lot of love for those 2 days...

Anyway..

garlattad- Welcome to our thread! :) You will find lots of wonderful ladies here, very supportive and just plain awesome!!!! I'm glad that your dh is now being very supportive of ttc, and working together on this is what will make it happen! :) Not just to make love of course, haha, but I mean emotionally too. It's a lot of work, especially if it doesn't happen right away. It becomes frustrating, but if you two just stick together, eventually your dreams will come true! I'm glad to see your dh is getting a SA test done, and you are getting a dye test done to check your tubes. That's probably one of the first steps that needs to be done, before you put a lot of time into it. If you let us know what cycle day you are on, we will add you to our list. It kind of gives everyone an idea of where we're all at in our cycles, and once you get pregnant, you get to be on the BFP list! ;) Good luck to you!!

dnikki- That's great you're not feeling too bad, but OMG, I totally hear ya on the sore boobs! That's exactly how I feel, and I keep meaning to go out and buy some sports bras because they are just so sore! It's probably a mixture of the hcg shot and after ovulatin, it's normal for them to be sore. But hopefully it's just preparing you for your BFP! :) Hope you had a great time at dinner with your family! :) Oh, and thanks for the congrats! ;)

I am soo sorry for you lost!!!! keep your head up high, it do get better with time, (like the wine commercial ;-). I t will be alright. You are right I have found some new friends that has really helped during my time of frustration.

In reference to this info you posted:
If you let us know what cycle day you are on, we will add you to our list. It kind of gives everyone an idea of where we're all at in our cycles, and once you get pregnant, you get to be on the BFP list.

Can you tell me how to actually track my cycle? May 1st is tomorrow and I want to start fresh. I do know I have a 28 cycle and I usually come on before the 10 day of each month, unless my cycle has changed. It has been before the 10th of each month since January, and what is BFP list?
BFP= Big Fat Positive (Positive pregnancy test)-- That's great your cycles are regular, that will help you a bunch on keeping track of your cycles. OK, cycle day 1 is the first day of your period or AF ( aunt flo). Once we know what cycle day ( or CD, for short) you are on, we can add you to our list and we'll know where you're at in your cycles. Do you know what day you started your period this month? If so, we can get you added to the list right away! :) Also, you'll want to find a remedy to know when you are ovulating. They have ovulation predictor kits ( or OPK's for short) that you can find by the pregnancy tests at the store, or you can chart your temps every morning. If you decide to do that, let us know, we can explain what to do there. :) Thank you for your sincerety on our horrible loss! But Kayln is taking great care of her mommy and daddy, because we're pregnant again! :) She's going to be a big sister in Heaven!! :)
Luvkayn: I'm sorry that the little opposum died...it's sad, but at least he was comfortable. I feel like my bbs are HUGE! I bough new sports bras about 2 wks ago and I am about ready to pop out of them! I bought the Danskin brand from Wal-Mart. They are really comfortable :-) I sure hope it's preparing me for a bfp that way it would all be worth it. And if I got all day sickness again, I would truly worship the porcelin God and *love* every minute of it lol!!!  Oh, and my beta is 2 days after mother's day, so I'm going to do an HPT on mother's day....I hope I get the best gift ever!!!! I'm glad you're feeling fairly well :-) DS and I are going up to visit my family tomorrow - DH has drill, so he won't be home all weekend....It should be fun though! Talk to you soon!!
Luvkayln:  Again, I'm so sorry ;(  The little guy felt your love in his short time with you.  Please feel comforted knowing that ;)  Happy 6 weeks, my friend!!!  That's awesome =) Thanks for updating our list while I'm gone!

garlettad1:  Welcome Welcome! =)  There's a lot to learn about ttc & acronyms, etc., but everyone here is very helpful!

So, because dh wouldn't be able to make it to our consult on a Monday afternoon, I rescheduled it for Fri, 5/15.  We'll be able to sit down with our RE and learn more about injections & our options ;)  I'm looking forward to it!  I'll be out of town this weekend visiting my sister & my nieces.  I can't wait!  Have a wonderful weekend & I'll check in with you all in a few days.

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 40 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!!-6 weeks! (2nd u/s 5/11!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD3 (consult 5/15)
Hannah:  CD10
wishandaprayer:  CD11
Lina:  CD13
Candie:  CD15
rachjas:  C17  
Pyar:  CD43

dnikki:  3dpiui!
jmh2005:  8dpo

Mommyin10- I hope you have an awesome time visiting your sister & your nieces!! Sounds like a girls weekend! I love those! :) We'll miss you!!!

dnikki- Thanks! Oh, what a wonderful gift that would be to get your BFP on Mother's Day!! How many dpo will you be then? I'll pray that it happens for you! Good luck! :)

Stacey- Happy 22 weeks! :) That's so exciting!!!!!

Candie- Any news on ovulating yet?? Good luck, and here's a TON of SSBD, just for you! ;)
I'd say good morning, but it's not a good morning.  Looks like Luvkayln and I have the same dilemma.  Rolly died this morning around 4am.  We took him away from Kya last night because she was trying to kill him. After the major destruction she was causing, we all thought it was best (me, dh, FIL, MIL, etc).  He was cold when we brought him in so we slowly tried to warm him up.  When he got nice and warm (he was laying on dh's bare chest) he started looking for a nipple.  So we fed him.  He ate a little.  Not much. Then I took a damp cloth to clean him.  That stimulates their elimination of waste (peeing and poo'ing).  Well that's when I realized what else was wrong.  There was no way Rolly could make it.  Not only was he born without a tail, he has no anus.  So his poor little body was getting fed by us with no way to release the waste.  Last night around 1am when we fed him (and realized what was wrong) I cried.  Dh went to take a shower before bed and said it was just a waiting game now.  All of a sudden Rolly went SUPER rigid.  Legs and arms stretched WAY out.  He stopped breathing for almost a full minute in my hand.  I shook him, did everything I could think of to get him to relax.  I yelled for dh, crying. I few seconds later, Rolly relaxed and started breathing.  But every 30 seconds or so he'd twitch kind of funny.  So we layed there with him in our bed all nestled up, loving on him until he finally stopped breathing for good.   It's been a really long night.  

luvkayln- I'm so sorry that you lost your little guy too.  But you're right.  We at least gave them fighting chances.  

stacey- Happy 22 weeks!!  I'm so happy for you!

Okay, I'll update more later. I have to get some work done lol.  OH!! And I posted a picture of the destruction that Kya has caused so far.
Awwww...that is so sad you guys!  Little Rolly and little Possum?  Poor things.  They were very loved before they went though and they were just not meant to be.  So sad :(

Thanks for the 22 week wishes!  I'm getting excited.  Every week that goes by feels like such an accomplishment.  Little Jake has been moving like crazy.  When I had my u/s I told the doctor where I always felt movement (lower right) and she looked and it is where his little feet are.  So he literally kicks me a lot!  I like it though. :)

Mommyin10 - We will miss you!  Have an awesome trip.

Luvkayln - Glad you are feeling more and more pregnant.  I didn't have any sickness (vomiting) just nausea.  I only vomited once but I think it was because I drank a huge glass of orange juice on an empty stomach....oops! :)  Brushing my teeth really bothered me too...gag gag gag!!  I hope you feel good for your pregnancy. And just think, you have one more full week to get through before your u/s.  I can't wait.  

Mrspace - You did the best you could with Rolly.  I hope the rest of the puppies continue to thrive!  I love the boy with the fat tummy...so cute.  Is Kya any better?

Dnikki - I certainly hope you are getting ready for that BFP!!!  I always used to say a similar thing about getting sick if I ever got my BFP.  I said I would smile and thank god every single time!  Well, I only vomited once as I mentioned and I did smile and say thank you! :)

Garlettad - Welcome!

Candie - Hope you are doing well.  Any sign of O yet?  

Well...happy Friday to all and hope everyone is getting ready for a nice weekend!  I think we are finishing our gardening.  Well, Honey and I will supervise as dh does the work :)

SSBD!!
Stacey
I am so sorry about Rolly.  It made me so sad when I read what happened.  It must have been so hardd to watch him go through that.
stacey- It was a rough night for us, but like you said, it was meant to be.  Kya is still being a hellion, but I think we have some solutions.  We're going to put canned pumpkin (not pie filling) in her food.  It's supposed to help tighten up their bowels.  I read up online and it said that it's common after giving birth for the momma to get a little sick to her tummy. So we're going to try that.  And we're going to put her back outside for a few hours every day to run around and get some fresh air.  Not to mention a little time away from those puppies.  They are greedy little guys.  So I think that will help.  She's an outdoor dog and not used to being indoors.  On much lunch break I'm also going to call my old vet from my hometown.  She's 30 minutes away but she's amazing.  I have friends who live 4 hours away and still drive to see her.  She's that good.  But we'll see what she says.  I'm sure it'll all be fine.  
MrSpace: I am sorry for Rolly...that is a very sad story ;o( ......Hopefully Kya will start behaving better soon.

Luvkayln: I am sorry for the little posum...he was probably too young. But you did what you could, and that's what is important, that you gave the poor baby a chance to live. Thanks for the note. I miss all of you, I do ck in once in the am and pm, but I get interrupted so I've not been able to write as I wish I could. I am happy you are feeling more pregnant!! I can't wait for your belly pic!!! ;o) .....just another week wait and you will be able to see you little one again in the next u/s!

Stacey: that's so sweet that you can know where Jake's little feet are,  probably it can be a little painful or discomfort...but it is still exciting and I am sure you are enjoying every minute!! Have fun with Honey supervising this weekend!! ;o) ...keep rubbing your belly for us!! Please!!

Mommyin09: Hope you have a nice weekend with you family!

Candie: Hey! Hopefully you will be on your 2ww soon...remember that stress can make our cycle go crazy and also a BFP too!! Please enjoy your weekend and try to relax and enjoy the company of your Dh and Nittany this weekend!

Garlettad: WELCOME!!
Oh my, not a good day for us today.  :(

mrspace - I am so sorry about poor, sweet Rolly.  I was really pulling for the little guy and I'm so sad he didn't make it.  At least you both took such good care of him and did everything you could, he is very lucky.  Hope the pumpkin helps Kya.  I'm sure her body is just trying to get back to normal.

luvkayln - I'm so sad to hear about your little friend.  You certainly did all you could, so I'm sure he was just too young to make it.  Like you said, at least he had a nice, warm place to be and wasn't suffering alone.  On a better note, I'm glad you're feeling more pregnant!  I'm with Keyan, can't wait for more pics.  :)  Thanks for your SSBD!  My temps have been a little wacky, but I'm going to estimate and say I'm 2dpo today.

Keyan - Hey, it's Friday!  ;)  You are exactly right, stress can certainly cause our cycles to be a little different, so I'm not worrying about it anymore.  We've been doing our part BD'ing, so it's all in God's hands anyway.  I hope you get to relax and enjoy your weekend too!

Stacey - Aw, how sweet about Jake's little feet!  Looks like you're going to have one active little boy there.  I'm sure I'd be feeling the same way, counting each week as another major step.  It's so great to see you so happy.  :)  By the way, thanks for your good wishes.  I'll be just fine, just a little worried this week because I'm uncertain about O.  I'm supposed to switch and have different bloodwork done (progesterone,etc) after O, so I just want to be sure I don't screw it up!  I finally caved and called the doctor today just to be sure, so I'm waiting for their call back to reassure me!

dnikki - Wow, that would be so great if you got a BFP for Mother's Day.  Lots of good wishes and prayers coming your way!  I'm sure this will feel like a looong week for you.

rachjas - How exciting that your IVF meeting is on the 12th!  That will be here before you know it.  Don't get me wrong though, I'm still praying for a BFP for you this time!  :)

garlettad1 - Welcome!  I'm so glad you joined our little group here.  There are so many wonderful ladies here that certainly have a wealth of knowledge in many different areas, so please let us know what your questions are and we'd be more than happy to help in any way we can.  I agree with luvkayln - using the ovulation tests or the BBT is a great way to help time your BD closer to O and increase your chances for a BFP!  Good luck to you and your DH!  I think those tests are a great place to start.

Have a great weekend everyone!  
Hi everyone!
Yup, I have been MIA again - I am sorry.  It has been busy!  Birthmom has gotten angry at me, but still loves DH - I think it is part of her grieving process.  I am still on pins and needles, but think some of that is the whole TTC anxiety breaking through - I need to calm down.  My Best Woman (why call her a Maid?? ;-)) is coming to town this weekend and I plan on giving her a food tour of the 'burgh.  (For those of you who have not ever been here - we do grease well - even put french fries on a sandwitch and salads).  

Mommyin10:  I do love the new name!  I am glad that your RE has agreed on the new protocol. It sounds so exciting!   Have a great weekend.

Luvkayln:  YAHOO!!! the pics are beautiful and you are moving forward.  I am sorry about the possum.  

Mrspace:  I am sorry about little Rolly . . . I know how much you care for those puppies.

DNIKKI:  Congratulations on the IUI, those are awesome numbers!  Keeping it all crossed.  OOO a beta after mother's day ;-)

Kenyan:  How are you doing?  I think I have lost track a bit - the lap is coming up?  I hope so - you are very patient my friend . . .

Stacey:  Have fun Supervising . . . and happy 22nd week - so amazing!  

garlettad1:  Welcome - These woman, who I have now known for over a year (seems crazy) are awesome!  

Rachjas:  Wow! The IVF meeting - wonderful news!  Momentum!  

Candie:  I am glad you are being monitored so closely as well.  It will be amazing to start getting a better picture.  and, well GO PENS!!!!! ;-)

Have a great weekend everyone!  
Hey ladies... I made to my dad's just fine, it's just rainy and **** py weather here though :( (same as my house though...). I'm waiting to hear from my mom (parents are divorced and both remarried)...She's been on an antibiotic for about a month for a surgery she had done inside her bladder (they found 2 lesions in there that required the antibiotics)...So they wanted her to stay on the med for 3 months. Well late last week she developed a red rash on her body but she just thought it was from the sunless tanner she used (we both have real sensitive skin). Well then she spiked a fever and her whole neck is stiff and she has a headache. She went to the docs yesterday and he said she developed an allergy to the med. So obviously she had quit taking it. Well she's no better today and her fever spiked again. I mentioned the possibility of meningitis (I've worked in the healthcare field too long lol)  to her and told her to call the doc right away instead of waiting like she wanted. So she called the docs office and they told her to go to the ER right away... Now just waiting to hear from her. I sure hope it's not meningitis and that it is something very easy to treat...and not contagious!!!

A little about me...My ovaries don't hurt too bad, but sometimes I still get the stabbing pain. But my BBS are a whole different story!!! They hurt so dang aweful bad! It hurts to have my arms at my sides while I walk (arms hit sides of bbs....) OMGosh!!!

I'll update you all later!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Thank you all for the nice, warm welcome!!!!!!!

I am sorry it took so long for me to get back to you all who sent me messages, but I was feeling kinda sick today. I feel better now. I think it may have been the food my husband cooked this morning!!!! LOL He is not a very good cook, but I love that I can teach him my Culinary Art skills. We still have a long, long way to go. But he do try, so he gets points for that!!!!! ;-)

I will answer all who sent me messages and notes, thank you for being patient with me ladies.
hey ladies- sorry i have been MIA.  still getting used to the groove of being back at work and being a mom.  its tough having him with my mother all day and by the time i get him home at night, he takes a bottle and is pretty much ready for bed.  i am so glad its the weekend and we have all day to play.  well ladies, jaeydn is almost 12 weeks old/3 months.  he will be this upcomign tuesday.  the time has flown by.  he is getting so big.  i will try to post new pics this weekend so you can all see how much he has grown.

mommyin10- Oh i hate birds.  i would have cried if there wa sone in my house.

mrspace and luvkayln- im sorry for your lil loses.
sorry been mia will have a look at all whats been going on tomoro lol been busy think seen as though i am going to have a baby soon (i no pcos isnt nice but im going to a specialist and belive it will = BFP LOL) so were completley re decorating been and brought a new leather sofa today and a new dining table and curtains got my pait and wall paper will post when its done woohooo
to all of you good luck to whatever cd you are
Dnikki~ how you feeling hun ne signs??????????

Garlettelad~ what did i tell you best bunch of women here love you all :)

Jess~ (mrspace) thanks for al your support

mommyin10~ I no its late but love ur name woohoooo comeon 2010 mommys :)

luvkayln~ Hows bump ( aint bothered bout you :p ) no are you feeling pregnant??? haha so exiting for you *hugs*

pyar~ how are you sweet???

Rachjas~great news about the ivf .

Candie~  I am glad you are being monitored and soon you will no whats going on !!

Autho ~ you seem so exited i would be :)

Leighane ~ hows work life you missing your little man

stacey ~ are you ok ??

kenyan ~how are you update im a bit behind lol  ???

kmcario ~ how you doing havent heard much from you but again i am behind lol hope i get my peak on time this month xx

love you all **********************baby dust**************************

We had a baby girl on Apr 20, and we both are doing good. She weighed 6.14 lbs and 19 inches tall. Soon I will post pictures. Wanted to let you all know the good news. Me and DH are very excited. I am still recovering and will check back soon.

How are you all doing? Congrats luvkayln on the BFP.
congrats vortex- i was wondering if you had the baby yet.  please post the pics so we can see her.  

hannah- i miss him so much during the day.  i have my mother send me picture sof him on my cell hpone so i can at least see him while i am at work.
vortex: Congratulations!!! I asked the ladies if they heard anything from you lately :-) Post pics when you get some time! Congrats again :-)

My mom is okay, they are saying that it's still her allergic reaction to the antibiotic. They told her it could be about a week until it all completely goes away.
As for me, not much new. I'm waiting for my step-mom to get up lol....my dad won't get up until freaking 10 a.m lol, He's always been like that. Well DS is whining for some breakfast, so I shall go raid the kitchen lol.... Check in later!!!

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all... :-)
vortex... congrats.. i know i have been wondering about ya, since you havent been on in so long.

leigh, OMG i cant believe it has been that long already... i know i am gonna flip when i have to leave this lil one to get to work. ugh

Check out his pics!!!

Vortex: 4/20/2009 Had her baby girl!!! Congrats! :) Posting pics soon!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD4 (consult 5/15)
Hannah:  CD11
wishandaprayer:  CD12
Lina:  CD14
rachjas:  C18  
Pyar:  CD44

Candie: 3dpo!!
dnikki:  4dpiui!
jmh2005:  9dpo

Vortex- Thank you! :) And a BIG congrats to you and dh! You both must be thrilled! Can't wait to see pics! What did you guys name her?

Mrspace- I'm so very sorry to hear about Rolly! :( That's so crazy he was born like that! When I was younger, my mom found 2 kittens that still needed to be bottle fed, so we took care of them of course, and ended up keeping one. Well, the one that we kept we noticed didn't have a pee hole! So he ended up having to have surgery, and anyway, he ended up ok. I hope you are doing OK! :(

Mommyin10- I hope you are enjoying your vacation, and were able to relax yesterday after being up for so long!! I'm sure you're all rested up now and are ready to have some fun! :)

Hannah- My bump is actually a little bump! But it's there, lol! :) I'll start taking pics after our next u/s. :)

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! :) I have a wedding reception I have to work tonight, but I'm off tomorrow and I'm definately ready for that!!! :)
Hey Everyone.  My HCG was 6 this past Monday...hoping May 11th it will be below 2 and I will only need 2 more rounds of chemo.  That will mean I will be finished by summer and actually get to enjoy my 6 weeks off and maybe go on a vacation.  I was hoping to be done by my 30th birthday which is on May 20th, but at least it's an "off chemo" week.  It's going to be so nice to have only bloodtests to worry about :-)  I wonder when my cycle will start again...I'm gonna be like an elephant, pregnant for 2 years by the time this is done LOL!!
Good morning!
I think Jake is going through another growth spurt.  I woke up hungry at 6:30am!  I was hoping to sleep in a bit but oh well...I guess this is good prep right?? :)

Luvkayln - Thanks for keeping track of us while Mommyin10 is away!  You are doing a great job :)   One week tomorrow until your u/s!  Do you wake up in the middle of the night with hunger pains?  I still keep a banana by my bed every night and it is gone by morning!  (Honey and I usually share it around 3-4am!)

MichelleinHawaii - That is great news about your HCG being down to 6!  I really hope things are making a turn for the positive for you now.  You so deserve it!!  I hope your beta on 5/11 brings you great news and that you can go on a nice long vacation this summer.  It will be a new start for you guys.  All the best!

Vortex - Great news!!  Congrats!!  I can't wait to see pics and hear more about your little girl!!

Hannah - I'm doing good thanks!  How nice that you are redecorating and feeling really positive.  I think you will have your BFP very soon.

Leighanne - I can't believe Jaedyn is going to be 3 mos old!!!! The time is flying!  I can only imagine how difficult it is to be without him during the days but thank goodness he is with your mom and you can get lots of updates.  You are very lucky that way!

Dnikki - Glad your mom is ok!  That must have been scary!!  Looks like you are getting through the first week of the tww!  Are you planning to test or wait for beta??

Arlo - Sorry the birthmom is mad at you but you are probably right about the whole grieving process.  Just let dh deal with her if she loves him!! :)  I have never been to the burgh but love a good grease fix every now and again! ;)  If you ever go to Quebec in Canada you have to try "poutine" - one of my favs - French fries with lots of gravy and cheese curds. It is a specialty of theirs!

Candie - Did you hear back from the RE regarding when you O'd? Glad you are now in the second half of your cycle.  Hang in there!  You are almost there!  And yes I think Jake is going to be very active.  He is like my dh - either really really energetic or completely tired :)  Yesterday Jake was moving so much dh and I were watching my stomach move.  It was freaky!!

Keyan - When he moves it is not painful or uncomfortable at all.  I really like feeling him but when he gets bigger some people say it is not as nice because they can keep you awake all night.  But, that's fine with me.  I'm renting a fetal heart dopler to hear his heartbeat on my "paranoid days" and i have not used it for about 5 days because I feel him all the time.  How are you feeling?  Are you now done your Lupron shots?  I month until your lap...yay!

Guesito - You are so close to your next FET!  I am very excited for you!  I know you are probably a bit nervous but try to stay positive.

Mrspace - I hope the pups are doing well and that Kya is feeling better.  It makes sense that it will take her a while to feel normal again.  Pregnancy and birth and a litter of puppies would make any of us a little frustrated!!  

Mommyin10 - Safe trip home!

Well, dh and I have a busy day.  We are taking Honey for a nice long walk, finishing gardening and then taking his parents our for dinner.  Early mother's day and his dad's birthday.

Enjoy your Sunday all and SSBD!!!
Stacey

stacey- why are you having paranoid days?  by this time he should be moving all the time and you dont have to worry.  if he ever stats still too long you are supposed to drink iced cold water and lay down and he should start moving right away.

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD5 (consult 5/15)
Hannah:  CD12
wishandaprayer:  CD13
Lina:  CD15
rachjas:  C19
Pyar:  CD45

Candie: 4dpo!!
dnikki:  5dpiui!
jmh2005:  10dpo
Stacey-That's so funny! :) Little Jake is definately growing! :) I actaully don't wake up with hunger pains, but let me tell ya, I get up in the middle of the night at least 3 times to go to the bathroom! I think I eat so much during the day, and then always get hungry right before bedtime, so it holds me over until breakfast. :) It's crazy b/c I won't be hungry at all, and then all of a sudden I'm starving!! :) Yes, I'm anxious for my u/s to just get here already! I'm nervous, but excited at the same time! :)

Leighanne- I think she has "paranoid" days when Jake is relaxing. Like she said, little Jake is like dh in the sense that he's either very very active, or totally relaxed! :) I bought one off of ebay too, just for reassurance. Plus, it's neat to be able to hear the h/b whenever you feel like it! :)

Mommyin10- Hope you had a great weekend, and a safe trip home! :)

Michelle- Yay, that's great news that your hcg is down to 6!! Hopefully by the 11th you will be at 0! I know you've been waiting for that for a long time! Thank goodness you'll be able to enjoy your summer without having to worry about everything you've been going through!

Well, we have a busy day today! Lunch with Sean's aunt and grandma, and we're going to tell his grandma today! It's so cute b/c his aunt's been dying to tell her, but wanted us to be able to tell her! :) And then we have dinner at my parents. We haven't been over there since we found out, so it'll be nice to visit. :) OK, either it's all this food talk, or like I told Stacey, I won't be hungry and then ALL of a sudden I'm starving. Gotta go feed this little one! :) Hope everyone has a nice Sunday! :)
Hey girls! Sorry I have been really MIA lately. I have a baby shower to go to today and had a huge party for DH's birthday last night. Hope all you girls have been doing well! I haven't even been thinking about being pregnant this time since everything has been so hectic!

luvkalyn - not too many days to go for your u/s