Women of Strength!!!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*********************************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)
ad_06:  You're in our thoughts & prayers! - (appt Mon)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 39 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 29 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 27 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 21 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 16 weeks (u/s 5/12)
kmcarino:  BFP - 11 weeks (results next week)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (First u/s tomorrow!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya had her puppies!!!  Check out the pics!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
mommyin09:  Waiting for AF ;(
thetam01:  Waiting for AF ;(

Hannah:  CD5 (doc appt Mon)
wishandaprayer:  CD6
Lina:  CD8
Candie:  CD10
dnikki:  CD11 (iui tomorrow!)
rachjas:  C12  
Pyar:  CD38

jmh2005:  3dpo
***********************************************
Okay, ladies!  Let's start this week off with some good news!!!

luvkayln:  Best wishes for your 1st u/s!  I can't wait to hear your update!!! =)

dnikki:  Good luck to you for you iui tomorrow & Tuesday!!! =)

Arlotheslug:  Your u/s pics are amazing!!!  I'm so excited for you guys!

mrspace:  Congrats on the puppies!  The pics are adorable!!!

Hannah:  Good luck at your doc's appt tomorrow!  I hope all goes well ;)
Mommyin10- Ok, never mind! :) I found another website that gives you detailed instructions on how to care for an infant possum! yay! :) Now I just need to find esilac powder!? Where the heck can I find that??
Got back from RE's office a little bit ago - I'm sort of bummed...Out of my 5 good follies, only 2 released. I know it only takes one, but seriously? I can get 2 follies on clomid and they both release! I'm just frustrated b/c I go through all of this hoping hoping hoping, and then bam, something to depress me. I'm just hoping that out of the 60 some million swimmers, one of them better hit an egg and make it stick. If this doesn't work though, I don't know how much longer I can do it. If I can get through today with a decent mood, that would be great lol.
Oh, and here't the kicker. My RE says I'll be basically be in pain next week b/c of the injections and the fact that my left ovary is 55! So, I should expect to be in pain next week while my ovaries enlarge even more... Yeah, that's something to really look forward to... During my u/s I saw like 6-7 follies still stuck in my left ovary. So, with this going on, what are my chances of OHSS? Or how will I know?

Sorry to be such a downer, but this morning has not gotten off to a great start.... I'll check in later.

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all  :-)
Good morning everyone!

I am big-time enjoying reading these posts.  Especially Luvkayln!  I love it.  Rolly the Runt (as we now call him because he seems to roll everywhere) is doing really well.  Around 1pm DH sat out there and watched Rolly nurse for about 10 minutes.  Then I got home at 5pm and helped him eat too.  Kya didn't mind that I was touching her pups.  I kept moving them so he could latch on to a nipple.  And boy did he!  I kid you not.  He nursed for over half an hour.  I kept having to reposition the other puppies and I kept having to put him back on the nipple because he'd fall off.  But he ate like a champ.  When DH got home last night around 11 we tried to do it again but Kya wouldn't let us.  Everytime we'd get Rolly onto a nipple she'd lick him off.  So we ended up bottle feeding him.  Kya was NOT happy.  And she's developed a new habit.  When she gets nervous and upset like that.  She poops everywhere.  DH yelled at her for that.  Not really bad, but he did scold her.  We know she's just worried about her pup, but we're afraid if we don't assist, then Rolly will die. He may not make it anyway because of how small he is.  We'll see.  

I will have new photos up by lunch hopefully.  I can't believe how big the other puppies are getting already.  Yesterday they started making little growl noises.  I wish I could upload videos from my camcorder.  It's so funny.  OH!  And we sexed the puppies last night.  5 boys, 2 girls.  The one that looks like a chocolate lab with white paws, belly, tip of tail, and nose is a girl.  And the first puppy (the darker black lab looking puppy) is a girl.  The rest are all boys.  

luvkayln- I'm so glad you got some info on raising that little possum.  I hope he does well and gets nice and strong.  I bet you guys are feeding him the same thing we got for Rolly.  We got ours at the vet but it's the EXACT same stuff that's at Orschelns.  I used to work at that store!

mommyin10- I am really happy that you are going to start the low dose meds.  I don't know much about all of that but from what everyone else is saying, it sounds like a great idea.

stacey- I'm so sorry that you and Jake have a few issues.  I'm sure that they will resolve themselves just like the doctor said.  I can't believe how fast it's going.  But I'm glad.  I can't wait to see pictures of the little man when he's here.

dnikki- I'm sorry only 2 released hun. But you're right.  It only takes one!  Who knows!  Stay positive.  I'm sorry you'll be in pain too!  That just s u c k s.  How are DS & DH?

leighanne- Congrats on your first day back at work!  I hope it went well!!!

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 40 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 29 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 21 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)
kmcarino:  BFP - 12 weeks
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (2nd u/s 5/11!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD1
Hannah:  CD8
wishandaprayer:  CD9
Lina:  CD11
Candie:  CD13
rachjas:  C15  
Pyar:  CD41

dnikki:  1dpiui!
jmh2005:  6dpo

Good morning.  So, I started spotting late yesterday & then full on AF started this morning, so I'm cd1...  I am sad ;(  but I have to keep myself strong & moving forward...  I'll call my RE today & see about the meds.  I'm guessing we'll start them next cycle, but I'll let you all know what they say.

dnikki:  I'm sorry you're frustrated! ;(  We've all been there & can totally relate...  Try to focus on the positives...  You had two follies release & tons and tons of swimmers are already there or on their way to greet them!!! =)  That su cks you'll be in pain because of your ovaries.  Take it easy & hopefully it won't be as bad as you expect.  Hang in there & welcome to your tww!!! =)

mrspace:  Looking forward to seeing your new pics ;)

luvkayln:  possums are born so so tiny & they live in their mama's pouch.  By the time they are out & have hair, they're already like 4 or 5 months old.  You'll learn so much about them researching online.  They really are amazing & so misunderstood by society!  They're actually endgandered & you're not supposed to raise them, but we just kept him too long & couldn't let him go.  Gus had his eyes open, but gosh he was so, so little...  Did you try the peaches?  I don't know, yours might be younger than Gus was, so maybe he won't eat them... There's a company online that sells food to zoos, etc. & dh bought a 20 pound bag of food for Gus that is all natural & healthy for them.  The website is Mazuri.com.  He might be too young for it, but maybe you can crush the pellets or something.  Keep me posted!!!  Hey, now you're following me for once!  Haha! =)
i am so annoyed i posted on the pcos foum and a lady said she doubts i have pcos because i ovulate and are regular im not bang on but i am regular i no a lot of ladys who do also how dare she doubt me i hate some ppl on this forum im sorry but u look for a bit of help and they doubt what you are saying i no it might be minor but to me how i feel it seems quite a big deal all we have on here with each other it to trust in what we say and we should i no some ppl lie but i have so many freinds on here arggggghhhh i wont let one person ruin my day lol have a look i might be over reacting but i am so emaotional right now x

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Polycystic-Ovarian-Syndrome-PCOS/being-diagnosed-today-with-pcos-i-am-devastated-i-would-love-a-bit-of-advice-and-reasurance/show/935945

love u ladies.

mommyin10 thanks for being proud of me :) felt god hearing that x
Thanks mommyin10 ! I wish you the best!

Leighanne-  How are you and the lil man doing?

Mrs Space- How are you doing and mama and her pups?

Everybody else have a great day!
hey ap i just asked in that jornel if you was in a thread with me in here i thought it was this one how are you hope your ok x
mommyin10 - Love the new name, third time is the charm and this time it will come true!  :)  I'm so glad you got to talk to your RE and have figured out something you can do to help your lining without adding too much risk.  I'm so sorry that you started spotting.  I can't even imagine how emotional that is and I'm sure it was a rough night.  I pray God takes care of you and blesses you again very soon.  ((hugs)) to you my friend.  I wish there was something I could say to make it better.  OK, your possum story is too cute!  :)

luvkayln - I've already commented on your pic, but I am so very happy for you that everything looked good on the u/s.  How exciting that next time you'll get to hear the heartbeat!  Mmm...Chili's!  That's one of my favorite places to eat.  I love the chicken with bacon and cheese on top that comes with mashed potatoes.  They have the best margaritas too.  Uh-oh, now I'm hungry!  :)  I'm so sorry to hear about your dog and your new "little one."  I pray you are able to nurse him back to health.

Arlotheslug - How is your week going?  Hope all is well.  I'm still so amazed by your little guy's picture.  I am so excited for you!  :)  Ugh, back to cool and rainy.

mrspace - I'm glad to hear the runt is eating!  That is such great news.  Rolly is a perfect  name.  :)  Can't wait to see more pictures.

dnikki - I know it's a little frustrating about the 2 follies, but with that many swimmers on the job, it looks like you have a great shot!  Hope you're not in too much pain during your 2ww.

Hannah - I'm so sorry about your experience on the other forum.  Sorry I can't offer much advice on PCOS, but just believe in yourself and your doctor and the plan that lies ahead for you.    

kmcarino - My thoughts and prayers are with you.  I am so sorry that your little one has the same disorder, but hopefully with the medical advances that are being made everyday, he will be just fine.  Take care.

rachjas - Hopefully the follie on your good side will catch up and release just fine.  I think you still have enough time for that to happen.  Otherwise, I'm sure it's comforting to know that you have a backup plan with the IVF and will be starting it so soon.  Before long, we'll be celebrating your BFP too!

Keyan - Thanks for your encouragement!  You're right, the journey that each of us must travel takes us all down different paths, but it will definitely be worth it in the end.  I've had a lot more days lately where I've been feeling down, but I'm determined to focus on the positives and make sure I don't forget to enjoy the life I have.  Sorry you're so busy at work.  :(

Stacey - I can always count on you to put a positive spin on things!  :)  Yes, wouldn't it be great if the distraction of the bloodwork was enough to get us our BFP!  Like i told Keyan, I've been feeling a little down lately, but I know it will get better and I'll get back to being myself again.  Still trying to adjust to the uncertainty.  I'm so glad that the majority of things on your u/s looked great.  I'm sure you're nervous about the placenta and then of course about the kidney, but both of those things still have time to fix themselves before the arrival of Jake!  :)  I will keep praying for you that everything is OK, and I know it will be!  
Just an update... I have new photos up of the pups.  You can definately see how small Rolly is.
Hi. Spoke to my doc's office this morning & I'll have a consultation with my RE on 5/11 to discuss meds ;)

Candie: Thanks :) I'm doing better now that AF started. I was so worried about when & where it would happen, how it would be & how I'd feel when it did... Now I have to accept it & move forward, as sad as it is ;(  I seriously will never forget how happy I was for the one week that I knew I was pregnant ;) It was simply amazing!!! I hope I will be there again some day & I pray that those who haven't been there yet will be, too!

Hannah: I'm sorry if someone doubted you. I know that su cks, but don't let it bring you down. You're on your way to finding your solution! Stay strong :)

Mrspace: Yay, new baby pics! I'll check them out :)
hey i think med help has removed everything she has put as it has all been deleted so thats good xx
Mommyin10- Hey, your consultation is my next u/s day!! Now who's following who, LOL!!! :) That's awesome about that website, thanks! I'll definately check it out! I found this awesome website that gives you detailed instructions on how to care for a baby possum. It gives you their growth stages and what to look for. It says between 4 and 6 weeks, they have little hair, their eyes are still closed, and their starting to make little noises so I think that's right where our little guy or gal is at! I went to work for an hour and came straight home for about 20 minutes to feed him again! No one even knew I left since I was the only one there, haha! ;) Plus, he doesn't pee without help, ya know what I mean? He's used to his momma licking him to make him pee, so I just get a wet cloth and it has the same affect for him. He's peeing and pooing, so I know he's at least getting something in his belly! It's almost like I'm force-feeding him, but I gotta do it, ya know? I just got done feeding him some more, and this time went much smoother then this morning, so I'm happy about that! He's been in front of a heater all day, on low of course, but the website said to either do that or put a heating pad under half of the box but I figured the heater would be just fine. Anyway, hopefully his eyes will open soon and he'll be able to start eating some fruits and other fun things! This website said to pour the formula over puppy chow when you're weaning them, does that sound right?? I'm just glad he's doing ok! :) And dang girl, I'm so sorry that AF showed full flow today! It's the inevitable, but it still makes me sad! :( But I'm more than thrilled that you're moving onto injections! That's a wonderful thing to look forward to! I bet it happens the first try! ;)

Candie- Thanks, we're so happy too! I don't want to get TOO excited until I see that h/b, but I tell ya what, I'm feeling more and more pregnant everyday, so that reassures me too! :) It was funny b/c this morning, I felt like I was trying to do a million things! Research online for the possum, feed the possum-which is SO hard to do b/c I feel like I have to force it down his poor little throat, the bird was going crazy chirping wanting her breakfast, the girls ( Ava and Layla) were staring at me wanting their breakfast, my stomach was nauseated the whole time and I was just like .... " OK, everyone RELAX and I WILL feed you!" LOL :) Man, now that you mention Chile's again, it's making me want that! I always get the honey-chipotle chicken wings with a salad, corn on the cob and fries! Ok, I have to stop talking about it now, :) ! Sean will be home soon, and then we can eat! Yay! :)

dnikki- OMG, please don't be bummed! Other than the fact that your ovary is huge, OWWEEE! You have a great chance! Think about it, you just had your hsg test done which will have cleared up anything that was there, so your swimmers have no "pit stops" or things in their way at all! You made great eggs, and it's ok that only 2 released! I had 8 at my first cycle with injections, I thought for sure that was gonna be it! And this last time I only had 3, and trust me, I was po'd too b/c that's what I always made on clomid and never got pregnant! Plus, dh had a great count both days! We only did 1 iui and sean's count was only 25 million, but we did bd like every day leading up to that, and after the iui, so who really knows which time we got pregnant, all's I know is it freakin' worked! :) And you have an awesome chance this cycle, just awesome!!! Just try to take it easy over these next 2 weeks, and be extra careful if you bd anytime between now and then end of your 2ww because of your poor ovaries! Good luck, but I really do have a great feeling for you! :)

Hannah- Oh, I'm sorry too about what happened on the other forum! But that's why you just need to stick with us! ;) Although we may not have the best advice on pcos, we're still a pretty awesome group of ladies, if I do say so myself!!! :) Everything will work out, don't worry!!

mrspace- Thanks! My life is always full of suprises, huh! :) BFP one week, and baby possum the next, LOL! ;) I looked at the new pics, they're adorable! I have the baby possum on a home remedy of puppy formula, water and whipping cream. Don't ask me, that's just what the recipe called for! :) And so far, so good, so we'll just keep hoping the little guy makes it! Hopefully he'll stop getting so annoyed with me trying to feed him every couple of hours! It's cute because I'll wrap him in a towel, hold him on his back in my hand and feed him and half the time he's sleeping! I swear, that's all he does! Infants are all the same, huh!! :) Hope the pups are doing well, and mama kya is doing ok too!! :)

Yeah, I'm always following your lead, though! ;-)  I may move my consultation to that Friday if the doc is available.  That way, dh can come too.  Monday morning won't work for him & I want him to go with me.  So, we'll see how it works out.  I'm thinking about going back to Pilates tomorrow.  I haven't been in a week, just worrying about what's going on with me & not wanting to be unprepared, you know?  I feel like going back & being with the ladies I'm used to seeing will be comforting & will get me feeling more normal again ;)  We'll see 'cause I still have to pack & my flight leaves super early on Friday morning.  Well, good luck with your little one :)  I'm glad to hear he/she is eating whether he wants to or not! Haha!  He sounds adorable.  I'm sure you can see by his facial expressions why we named ours grumpy Gus ;-)  Have a great night!
Good morning ladies!!

Just a quick pop-in to say hello.  Work is busy although I am not stressing over it.  I refuse to get stressed out about anything other than me or Jake!! :)  Thanks for the wishes for Jake's little kidney.  I did some research and I'm really not too worried at this point.  It's hard to hear that your little guy may have an issue but there is a really good chance it will correct itself.  Even if it doesn't the procedure once he is born is not too serious - pretty routine.  If he is perfect in every other way, which I'm sure he is :) I am completely happy!!!

Mommyin10 - I am sorry about af :(  It is sad but I am glad you didn't have to wait a really long time for her to show.  Now you can really move forward but of course you will never forget the feeling you had for that week.  I believe things always happen for a reason even if it may not at first seem obvious why. I'm glad you have renewed hope and confidence that you can get your bfp. Take it easy this cycle and get ready for the next!  Can't wait for your consultation!  And how could I possibly forget Grumpy Gus??  I could never forget his face in his picture with that Santa hat.  It was just so cute and literally unforgettable!

Luvkayln - You are doing such a great job with the little possum!!  You are such a good person.  Isn't it amazing that he/she was probably born almost the same time you got your bfp?  You got 2 babies at once! :)  I hope he makes it.  It sounds like you are giving him the best chance possible.  How are you feeling btw?

Mrspace - I'll check out your pics!

Candie - Thanks for your positive words!  I hope you feel better soon.  It is hard to go through all the tests and anticipate all the findings.  I really think you will feel better after your meeting with the RE.  You should have a good plan after that and it will give you lots of hope!  You are on your way!!

Well...I'll check in later friends.  Thinking of you always!!
SSBD
Stacey
Good morning everyone.  I am exhausted yet again.  Kya is on my last nerve and I'm honestly at a loss for what to do now.  I wrote a journal entry about what happened.  Any advice would be great.  The short version is this:

Kya made a mess.  Then tore off paneling and drug it over on top of Rolly.  He was squished between two heavy pieces of paneling.  We took him in the house, weren't going to take him back. She freaked out.  Tore up part of another wall, more of the door, etc.  Dh took him back to her.  He's fine this morning.  But I don't think he's going to make it.  She neglects him half the time.  I just don't know what to do.  The journal explains more.  

mommyin10- Thanks for the picture comments.  I'm excited to hear how your next appointment goes.  

luvkayln- I'm glad the little guy is doing okay.  Keep me  updated!!!  How are you feeling?

stacey- I am praying that Jake's kidney resolves itself but I'm glad that even if it doesn't, it's a routine proceedure and he'll be fine.  You are truly blessed. I can't wait til that little guy is here!  

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 40 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 21 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (2nd u/s 5/11!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's a mommy!!!  Check out the pics!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD2 (consult 5/11)
Hannah:  CD9
wishandaprayer:  CD10
Lina:  CD12
Candie:  CD14
rachjas:  C16  
Pyar:  CD42

dnikki:  2dpiui!
jmh2005:  7dpo
Good morning!  I forgot to tell you yesterday...  I woke up peacefully with my little Carmelo snuggled next to me & then heard a rustling noise to my side, on the floor.  So, I opened my eyes & just then, a bird flew over my head, hit the far wall & flew back to the window!  He was stuck between the window and the curtain & feathers were everywhere!  Huck, our cat, was watching very attentively...  OMG!  He's  brought me a live rat before, no kidding!  But I so did not expect this!  Haha! :)  Luckily dh was still home getting ready for work.  He let the bird go & Huck was NOT happy ;(  Hopefully he'll learn to keep his "friends" outside...

Stacey:  I'm glad you're doing so well! Little Jake will be just fine ;)  You are both in my prayers :)  I bet his kidney will correct itself, but if not, you're right.  The medical world is just so amazing nowadays.  He will be in great hands once he greets the outside world & will be just a perfect little boy!!!  You're right.  Everything does happen for a reason & I believe that we got our BFP to let us know it is possible & to stay positive & keep trying ;)  I know it will happen & I just feel so motivated now ;)

jmh2005: Halfway there!  How do you feel? :)

Candie:  How are you doing with all your b/w? You're getting pretty close to O, aren't you?  I hope it's a romantic, O weekend for you ;)

rachjas:  How are you?  Your doc thought you'd O by tomorrow; right?  Are you using opks or just relaxing a bit this cycle?  Best wishes!  Let's hope your good-sided follie caught up :)

Keyan: I just realized your last Lupron shot is Monday!!!  That's exciting :)  It means you're just that much closer to your lap & continuing your journey ;)  I hope you're having a more relaxing day...

Guesito:  Wow, less than 2 weeks to go!  I can imagine how excited you are ;)  We'll all be praying for you!!!

mrspace:  I'm sorry you've got your hands full!  I'm sure there's a solution out there.  Just be patient (I know it's hard).  Hang in there, little Rolly! ;)
Im kind of excited but scared of getting my hopes up. I guess my issue is not getting pregnant but staying pregnant. As my FET gets closer I just wonder what's going to happen this time and get a little anxious but i'm ok. It will be what it will be. Can't change destiny.

Ok Girls.... Let's get pumped and add some more BFP'S to the list... Who's next???

mommyin09- Yea, she said in 3 days. So Friday should be it. I just took an OPK, negative. I am not really too optimistic about this cycle. It would be fantastic if we did get preggo. I am already focusing on my IVF cycle. I had a voicemail today (could answer, I was teaching) from the IVF clinic manager. She said I was on the list for the class on the 12th. They are also sending me paperwork that needs to be complete for the meeting.

guesito- I agree, we need some more BFPs!

dnikki- How are you feeling? Anything?
Stacey- Thanks! :) The little possum is still hangin' in there! He's so cute, I need to take some pics and upload them so you guys can see him! :) I need to find a smaller feeding device, maybe like an eye dropper or something?? I didn't know what to use at first, so I went searching in the baby's room and found a medicine dropper, and it's working for now but the end of it is still too big for his little mouth! I'm feeling great, thanks for asking! :) Feeling more and more pregnant everyday, haven't gotten sick yet, so I'm thankful there! :) I'm so anxious for my next u/s to get here already!!! The little possum is taking my mind off of it though! :) That's great that little Jake's kidney will heal itself, and if not, can be corrected once he is born and is a very easy procedure!

Guesito- Hey, I'm right there with ya!! Let's get some more BFP's on that list!! :) I know you must be so nervous about your upcoming FET, just wondering what will happen and if everything will work out! But you just have to believe that it will, and leave it in God's hands. I know that's hard to do sometimes, but it's the easiest way to deal with things! We're all hoping this all works out for you! :)

mrspace- Sorry about all the frustration you're going through with kya! I'm sure Rolly will be fine. If she's not taking care of him, and if he's not getting enough food, just bottle feed him. It's simple to do, trust me! I'm doing it to a freakin' possum!! LOL :)

Mommyin10- That's so funny about the bird! At least dh was home to take care of it for you! :) Keep us posted on when your consultation is with your doc! I'm anxious for you to start the injections, but like stacey said, relax this time around and then next cycle will be the cycle! :) I agree that this BFP was a sign sent to you that you CAN get pregnant , and that you WILL get pregnant again! It was definately a sign of hope and reassurance! :)

Hey girls, guess what! I'm 6 weeks today! Yay!! :) (According to my tracker anyways! :) I forgot to ask my RE how far along for sure I am and get a for sure due date, but that's ok! ;) I'll ask at the next u/s once we see everything is really OK! :)
luvkayln- We are bottle feeding him about twice a day and he's still eating from her some too.  Just not much.  We have the opposite problem with the bottle. The nipple is too small and he's not sucking on it very well.  If things don't get better over the next few days, I may just go buy a small baby bottle.  Kya's nipples are HUGE so his mouth is used to that I guess. He's adorable though.  I'm sure he'll pull through.  I can't wait to see pictures of the little possum! As for right now, I don't know what I'm going to do tonight.  Dh told me at lunch that Kya had made an even bigger mess! (poo'ing everywhere).  I don't think I can clean it up again.  I just wish I knew what her problem was.
Hello ladies!!!
I am new here I signed up lastnight and wanted to make new friends. Well I made a few already. (Excited!!!!!)

This was my delema:
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for two years now. I have tried pre-natal vitamins and I just ordered Geritol. Do anyone have ay suggestions for my husband and me? My husband works 11pm-7am and be so tired ha sleeps most of the day, so when I O he cant make love to me because he is tired and sleepy. I only O once a month and I cant even get his cooperation for this short period. This has frustrated me so much.It seems that I am the only one who want to get pregnant, when we both agreed on to ttc together!!!!!  

I have gotten some good feed back on my issue and I thank everyone who contributed and the ladies thats going to contribute.

Outcome of Issue:
Not fruastrated anymore ladies!!!!! I just signed up last night and have had a lot of support from the woman here my first night and I am greatful for that. I now know I am not the only one going threw this ttc stage. Thanks to all the women for your advice!!!!! I talked to my husband and now he have a better understanding of how conception works (not just one person and being cooperative when I'm O) He says when I tell him I am O he will make love to me no matter how tired he is, he will do it before he goes to sleep of course. He also is going to get a sperm count to make sure he is okay along with taking Geritol. And when I go to the doctors (not until June, what a long way off)I will ask that my tubes be check to make sure they are not blocked. This is now working out, WITH THE BOTH OF US!!!!!!!!SMILE.  
Hi ladies  :-)

Luvkayln: Congrats on making it to 6 wks!! How do you feel?

Garlettad: Welcome!!!

I don't feel too bad - my left side can get pretty crampy at times and sometimes it feels like someone has a knife through my belly button...But as long as I get p/g and have a good p/g then I don't care!!! I'm still bloated, not as bad as I was and my bbs are absolutely killing me. I had to sleep with my sports bra on last night!!! I dread even taking my bra's off b/c they hurt so bad. I think it's from my trigger and also the injects...
Well DH, DS and I are going out for dinner, so I'll check in later tonight!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
welcome so glad you took my advice and came here were so welcoming what cycle day are you have you ovulated yet x
Ladies, I am so sad! :( Baby possum died today!!! I thought he was  doing ok, but I guess he was just so young, he just needed his mommy! ;( If he would've been a  little older, at least had his little eyes open, I think he would've made it. But he was just so young! I started bawling when I saw him, and then just left him in the bathroom for Sean to come home and take care of it, and when Sean did, I was seriously bawling and very upset! I am glad though that he died in a warm little bed with his towel, and not outside in the pouring down rain and be all wet and cold. So for that, I am greatful. Sean buried him in the backyard. I took a picture of him, and this is the way I found him. He just looks so peaceful, almost like he's just sleeping. I'll upload it later tonight or tomorrow, I'm still just upset about it. It's funny how fast I got attached to him, and only had him for 2 days. Like Mommyin10 and my mom said, at least he got a lot of love for those 2 days...

Anyway..

garlattad- Welcome to our thread! :) You will find lots of wonderful ladies here, very supportive and just plain awesome!!!! I'm glad that your dh is now being very supportive of ttc, and working together on this is what will make it happen! :) Not just to make love of course, haha, but I mean emotionally too. It's a lot of work, especially if it doesn't happen right away. It becomes frustrating, but if you two just stick together, eventually your dreams will come true! I'm glad to see your dh is getting a SA test done, and you are getting a dye test done to check your tubes. That's probably one of the first steps that needs to be done, before you put a lot of time into it. If you let us know what cycle day you are on, we will add you to our list. It kind of gives everyone an idea of where we're all at in our cycles, and once you get pregnant, you get to be on the BFP list! ;) Good luck to you!!

dnikki- That's great you're not feeling too bad, but OMG, I totally hear ya on the sore boobs! That's exactly how I feel, and I keep meaning to go out and buy some sports bras because they are just so sore! It's probably a mixture of the hcg shot and after ovulatin, it's normal for them to be sore. But hopefully it's just preparing you for your BFP! :) Hope you had a great time at dinner with your family! :) Oh, and thanks for the congrats! ;)

I am soo sorry for you lost!!!! keep your head up high, it do get better with time, (like the wine commercial ;-). I t will be alright. You are right I have found some new friends that has really helped during my time of frustration.

In reference to this info you posted:
If you let us know what cycle day you are on, we will add you to our list. It kind of gives everyone an idea of where we're all at in our cycles, and once you get pregnant, you get to be on the BFP list.

Can you tell me how to actually track my cycle? May 1st is tomorrow and I want to start fresh. I do know I have a 28 cycle and I usually come on before the 10 day of each month, unless my cycle has changed. It has been before the 10th of each month since January, and what is BFP list?
BFP= Big Fat Positive (Positive pregnancy test)-- That's great your cycles are regular, that will help you a bunch on keeping track of your cycles. OK, cycle day 1 is the first day of your period or AF ( aunt flo). Once we know what cycle day ( or CD, for short) you are on, we can add you to our list and we'll know where you're at in your cycles. Do you know what day you started your period this month? If so, we can get you added to the list right away! :) Also, you'll want to find a remedy to know when you are ovulating. They have ovulation predictor kits ( or OPK's for short) that you can find by the pregnancy tests at the store, or you can chart your temps every morning. If you decide to do that, let us know, we can explain what to do there. :) Thank you for your sincerety on our horrible loss! But Kayln is taking great care of her mommy and daddy, because we're pregnant again! :) She's going to be a big sister in Heaven!! :)
Luvkayn: I'm sorry that the little opposum died...it's sad, but at least he was comfortable. I feel like my bbs are HUGE! I bough new sports bras about 2 wks ago and I am about ready to pop out of them! I bought the Danskin brand from Wal-Mart. They are really comfortable :-) I sure hope it's preparing me for a bfp that way it would all be worth it. And if I got all day sickness again, I would truly worship the porcelin God and *love* every minute of it lol!!!  Oh, and my beta is 2 days after mother's day, so I'm going to do an HPT on mother's day....I hope I get the best gift ever!!!! I'm glad you're feeling fairly well :-) DS and I are going up to visit my family tomorrow - DH has drill, so he won't be home all weekend....It should be fun though! Talk to you soon!!
Luvkayln:  Again, I'm so sorry ;(  The little guy felt your love in his short time with you.  Please feel comforted knowing that ;)  Happy 6 weeks, my friend!!!  That's awesome =) Thanks for updating our list while I'm gone!

garlettad1:  Welcome Welcome! =)  There's a lot to learn about ttc & acronyms, etc., but everyone here is very helpful!

So, because dh wouldn't be able to make it to our consult on a Monday afternoon, I rescheduled it for Fri, 5/15.  We'll be able to sit down with our RE and learn more about injections & our options ;)  I'm looking forward to it!  I'll be out of town this weekend visiting my sister & my nieces.  I can't wait!  Have a wonderful weekend & I'll check in with you all in a few days.

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 40 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!!-6 weeks! (2nd u/s 5/11!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD3 (consult 5/15)
Hannah:  CD10
wishandaprayer:  CD11
Lina:  CD13
Candie:  CD15
rachjas:  C17  
Pyar:  CD43

dnikki:  3dpiui!
jmh2005:  8dpo

Mommyin10- I hope you have an awesome time visiting your sister & your nieces!! Sounds like a girls weekend! I love those! :) We'll miss you!!!

dnikki- Thanks! Oh, what a wonderful gift that would be to get your BFP on Mother's Day!! How many dpo will you be then? I'll pray that it happens for you! Good luck! :)

Stacey- Happy 22 weeks! :) That's so exciting!!!!!

Candie- Any news on ovulating yet?? Good luck, and here's a TON of SSBD, just for you! ;)
I'd say good morning, but it's not a good morning.  Looks like Luvkayln and I have the same dilemma.  Rolly died this morning around 4am.  We took him away from Kya last night because she was trying to kill him. After the major destruction she was causing, we all thought it was best (me, dh, FIL, MIL, etc).  He was cold when we brought him in so we slowly tried to warm him up.  When he got nice and warm (he was laying on dh's bare chest) he started looking for a nipple.  So we fed him.  He ate a little.  Not much. Then I took a damp cloth to clean him.  That stimulates their elimination of waste (peeing and poo'ing).  Well that's when I realized what else was wrong.  There was no way Rolly could make it.  Not only was he born without a tail, he has no anus.  So his poor little body was getting fed by us with no way to release the waste.  Last night around 1am when we fed him (and realized what was wrong) I cried.  Dh went to take a shower before bed and said it was just a waiting game now.  All of a sudden Rolly went SUPER rigid.  Legs and arms stretched WAY out.  He stopped breathing for almost a full minute in my hand.  I shook him, did everything I could think of to get him to relax.  I yelled for dh, crying. I few seconds later, Rolly relaxed and started breathing.  But every 30 seconds or so he'd twitch kind of funny.  So we layed there with him in our bed all nestled up, loving on him until he finally stopped breathing for good.   It's been a really long night.  

luvkayln- I'm so sorry that you lost your little guy too.  But you're right.  We at least gave them fighting chances.  

stacey- Happy 22 weeks!!  I'm so happy for you!

Okay, I'll update more later. I have to get some work done lol.  OH!! And I posted a picture of the destruction that Kya has caused so far.
Awwww...that is so sad you guys!  Little Rolly and little Possum?  Poor things.  They were very loved before they went though and they were just not meant to be.  So sad :(

Thanks for the 22 week wishes!  I'm getting excited.  Every week that goes by feels like such an accomplishment.  Little Jake has been moving like crazy.  When I had my u/s I told the doctor where I always felt movement (lower right) and she looked and it is where his little feet are.  So he literally kicks me a lot!  I like it though. :)

Mommyin10 - We will miss you!  Have an awesome trip.

Luvkayln - Glad you are feeling more and more pregnant.  I didn't have any sickness (vomiting) just nausea.  I only vomited once but I think it was because I drank a huge glass of orange juice on an empty stomach....oops! :)  Brushing my teeth really bothered me too...gag gag gag!!  I hope you feel good for your pregnancy. And just think, you have one more full week to get through before your u/s.  I can't wait.  

Mrspace - You did the best you could with Rolly.  I hope the rest of the puppies continue to thrive!  I love the boy with the fat tummy...so cute.  Is Kya any better?

Dnikki - I certainly hope you are getting ready for that BFP!!!  I always used to say a similar thing about getting sick if I ever got my BFP.  I said I would smile and thank god every single time!  Well, I only vomited once as I mentioned and I did smile and say thank you! :)

Garlettad - Welcome!

Candie - Hope you are doing well.  Any sign of O yet?  

Well...happy Friday to all and hope everyone is getting ready for a nice weekend!  I think we are finishing our gardening.  Well, Honey and I will supervise as dh does the work :)

SSBD!!
Stacey
I am so sorry about Rolly.  It made me so sad when I read what happened.  It must have been so hardd to watch him go through that.
stacey- It was a rough night for us, but like you said, it was meant to be.  Kya is still being a hellion, but I think we have some solutions.  We're going to put canned pumpkin (not pie filling) in her food.  It's supposed to help tighten up their bowels.  I read up online and it said that it's common after giving birth for the momma to get a little sick to her tummy. So we're going to try that.  And we're going to put her back outside for a few hours every day to run around and get some fresh air.  Not to mention a little time away from those puppies.  They are greedy little guys.  So I think that will help.  She's an outdoor dog and not used to being indoors.  On much lunch break I'm also going to call my old vet from my hometown.  She's 30 minutes away but she's amazing.  I have friends who live 4 hours away and still drive to see her.  She's that good.  But we'll see what she says.  I'm sure it'll all be fine.  
MrSpace: I am sorry for Rolly...that is a very sad story ;o( ......Hopefully Kya will start behaving better soon.

Luvkayln: I am sorry for the little posum...he was probably too young. But you did what you could, and that's what is important, that you gave the poor baby a chance to live. Thanks for the note. I miss all of you, I do ck in once in the am and pm, but I get interrupted so I've not been able to write as I wish I could. I am happy you are feeling more pregnant!! I can't wait for your belly pic!!! ;o) .....just another week wait and you will be able to see you little one again in the next u/s!

Stacey: that's so sweet that you can know where Jake's little feet are,  probably it can be a little painful or discomfort...but it is still exciting and I am sure you are enjoying every minute!! Have fun with Honey supervising this weekend!! ;o) ...keep rubbing your belly for us!! Please!!

Mommyin09: Hope you have a nice weekend with you family!

Candie: Hey! Hopefully you will be on your 2ww soon...remember that stress can make our cycle go crazy and also a BFP too!! Please enjoy your weekend and try to relax and enjoy the company of your Dh and Nittany this weekend!

Garlettad: WELCOME!!
Oh my, not a good day for us today.  :(

mrspace - I am so sorry about poor, sweet Rolly.  I was really pulling for the little guy and I'm so sad he didn't make it.  At least you both took such good care of him and did everything you could, he is very lucky.  Hope the pumpkin helps Kya.  I'm sure her body is just trying to get back to normal.

luvkayln - I'm so sad to hear about your little friend.  You certainly did all you could, so I'm sure he was just too young to make it.  Like you said, at least he had a nice, warm place to be and wasn't suffering alone.  On a better note, I'm glad you're feeling more pregnant!  I'm with Keyan, can't wait for more pics.  :)  Thanks for your SSBD!  My temps have been a little wacky, but I'm going to estimate and say I'm 2dpo today.

Keyan - Hey, it's Friday!  ;)  You are exactly right, stress can certainly cause our cycles to be a little different, so I'm not worrying about it anymore.  We've been doing our part BD'ing, so it's all in God's hands anyway.  I hope you get to relax and enjoy your weekend too!

Stacey - Aw, how sweet about Jake's little feet!  Looks like you're going to have one active little boy there.  I'm sure I'd be feeling the same way, counting each week as another major step.  It's so great to see you so happy.  :)  By the way, thanks for your good wishes.  I'll be just fine, just a little worried this week because I'm uncertain about O.  I'm supposed to switch and have different bloodwork done (progesterone,etc) after O, so I just want to be sure I don't screw it up!  I finally caved and called the doctor today just to be sure, so I'm waiting for their call back to reassure me!

dnikki - Wow, that would be so great if you got a BFP for Mother's Day.  Lots of good wishes and prayers coming your way!  I'm sure this will feel like a looong week for you.

rachjas - How exciting that your IVF meeting is on the 12th!  That will be here before you know it.  Don't get me wrong though, I'm still praying for a BFP for you this time!  :)

garlettad1 - Welcome!  I'm so glad you joined our little group here.  There are so many wonderful ladies here that certainly have a wealth of knowledge in many different areas, so please let us know what your questions are and we'd be more than happy to help in any way we can.  I agree with luvkayln - using the ovulation tests or the BBT is a great way to help time your BD closer to O and increase your chances for a BFP!  Good luck to you and your DH!  I think those tests are a great place to start.

Have a great weekend everyone!  
Hi everyone!
Yup, I have been MIA again - I am sorry.  It has been busy!  Birthmom has gotten angry at me, but still loves DH - I think it is part of her grieving process.  I am still on pins and needles, but think some of that is the whole TTC anxiety breaking through - I need to calm down.  My Best Woman (why call her a Maid?? ;-)) is coming to town this weekend and I plan on giving her a food tour of the 'burgh.  (For those of you who have not ever been here - we do grease well - even put french fries on a sandwitch and salads).  

Mommyin10:  I do love the new name!  I am glad that your RE has agreed on the new protocol. It sounds so exciting!   Have a great weekend.

Luvkayln:  YAHOO!!! the pics are beautiful and you are moving forward.  I am sorry about the possum.  

Mrspace:  I am sorry about little Rolly . . . I know how much you care for those puppies.

DNIKKI:  Congratulations on the IUI, those are awesome numbers!  Keeping it all crossed.  OOO a beta after mother's day ;-)

Kenyan:  How are you doing?  I think I have lost track a bit - the lap is coming up?  I hope so - you are very patient my friend . . .

Stacey:  Have fun Supervising . . . and happy 22nd week - so amazing!  

garlettad1:  Welcome - These woman, who I have now known for over a year (seems crazy) are awesome!  

Rachjas:  Wow! The IVF meeting - wonderful news!  Momentum!  

Candie:  I am glad you are being monitored so closely as well.  It will be amazing to start getting a better picture.  and, well GO PENS!!!!! ;-)

Have a great weekend everyone!  
Hey ladies... I made to my dad's just fine, it's just rainy and **** py weather here though :( (same as my house though...). I'm waiting to hear from my mom (parents are divorced and both remarried)...She's been on an antibiotic for about a month for a surgery she had done inside her bladder (they found 2 lesions in there that required the antibiotics)...So they wanted her to stay on the med for 3 months. Well late last week she developed a red rash on her body but she just thought it was from the sunless tanner she used (we both have real sensitive skin). Well then she spiked a fever and her whole neck is stiff and she has a headache. She went to the docs yesterday and he said she developed an allergy to the med. So obviously she had quit taking it. Well she's no better today and her fever spiked again. I mentioned the possibility of meningitis (I've worked in the healthcare field too long lol)  to her and told her to call the doc right away instead of waiting like she wanted. So she called the docs office and they told her to go to the ER right away... Now just waiting to hear from her. I sure hope it's not meningitis and that it is something very easy to treat...and not contagious!!!

A little about me...My ovaries don't hurt too bad, but sometimes I still get the stabbing pain. But my BBS are a whole different story!!! They hurt so dang aweful bad! It hurts to have my arms at my sides while I walk (arms hit sides of bbs....) OMGosh!!!

I'll update you all later!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Thank you all for the nice, warm welcome!!!!!!!

I am sorry it took so long for me to get back to you all who sent me messages, but I was feeling kinda sick today. I feel better now. I think it may have been the food my husband cooked this morning!!!! LOL He is not a very good cook, but I love that I can teach him my Culinary Art skills. We still have a long, long way to go. But he do try, so he gets points for that!!!!! ;-)

I will answer all who sent me messages and notes, thank you for being patient with me ladies.
hey ladies- sorry i have been MIA.  still getting used to the groove of being back at work and being a mom.  its tough having him with my mother all day and by the time i get him home at night, he takes a bottle and is pretty much ready for bed.  i am so glad its the weekend and we have all day to play.  well ladies, jaeydn is almost 12 weeks old/3 months.  he will be this upcomign tuesday.  the time has flown by.  he is getting so big.  i will try to post new pics this weekend so you can all see how much he has grown.

mommyin10- Oh i hate birds.  i would have cried if there wa sone in my house.

mrspace and luvkayln- im sorry for your lil loses.
sorry been mia will have a look at all whats been going on tomoro lol been busy think seen as though i am going to have a baby soon (i no pcos isnt nice but im going to a specialist and belive it will = BFP LOL) so were completley re decorating been and brought a new leather sofa today and a new dining table and curtains got my pait and wall paper will post when its done woohooo
to all of you good luck to whatever cd you are
Dnikki~ how you feeling hun ne signs??????????

Garlettelad~ what did i tell you best bunch of women here love you all :)

Jess~ (mrspace) thanks for al your support

mommyin10~ I no its late but love ur name woohoooo comeon 2010 mommys :)

luvkayln~ Hows bump ( aint bothered bout you :p ) no are you feeling pregnant??? haha so exiting for you *hugs*

pyar~ how are you sweet???

Rachjas~great news about the ivf .

Candie~  I am glad you are being monitored and soon you will no whats going on !!

Autho ~ you seem so exited i would be :)

Leighane ~ hows work life you missing your little man

stacey ~ are you ok ??

kenyan ~how are you update im a bit behind lol  ???

kmcario ~ how you doing havent heard much from you but again i am behind lol hope i get my peak on time this month xx

love you all **********************baby dust**************************

We had a baby girl on Apr 20, and we both are doing good. She weighed 6.14 lbs and 19 inches tall. Soon I will post pictures. Wanted to let you all know the good news. Me and DH are very excited. I am still recovering and will check back soon.

How are you all doing? Congrats luvkayln on the BFP.
congrats vortex- i was wondering if you had the baby yet.  please post the pics so we can see her.  

hannah- i miss him so much during the day.  i have my mother send me picture sof him on my cell hpone so i can at least see him while i am at work.
vortex: Congratulations!!! I asked the ladies if they heard anything from you lately :-) Post pics when you get some time! Congrats again :-)

My mom is okay, they are saying that it's still her allergic reaction to the antibiotic. They told her it could be about a week until it all completely goes away.
As for me, not much new. I'm waiting for my step-mom to get up lol....my dad won't get up until freaking 10 a.m lol, He's always been like that. Well DS is whining for some breakfast, so I shall go raid the kitchen lol.... Check in later!!!

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all... :-)
vortex... congrats.. i know i have been wondering about ya, since you havent been on in so long.

leigh, OMG i cant believe it has been that long already... i know i am gonna flip when i have to leave this lil one to get to work. ugh

Check out his pics!!!

Vortex: 4/20/2009 Had her baby girl!!! Congrats! :) Posting pics soon!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD4 (consult 5/15)
Hannah:  CD11
wishandaprayer:  CD12
Lina:  CD14
rachjas:  C18  
Pyar:  CD44

Candie: 3dpo!!
dnikki:  4dpiui!
jmh2005:  9dpo

Vortex- Thank you! :) And a BIG congrats to you and dh! You both must be thrilled! Can't wait to see pics! What did you guys name her?

Mrspace- I'm so very sorry to hear about Rolly! :( That's so crazy he was born like that! When I was younger, my mom found 2 kittens that still needed to be bottle fed, so we took care of them of course, and ended up keeping one. Well, the one that we kept we noticed didn't have a pee hole! So he ended up having to have surgery, and anyway, he ended up ok. I hope you are doing OK! :(

Mommyin10- I hope you are enjoying your vacation, and were able to relax yesterday after being up for so long!! I'm sure you're all rested up now and are ready to have some fun! :)

Hannah- My bump is actually a little bump! But it's there, lol! :) I'll start taking pics after our next u/s. :)

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! :) I have a wedding reception I have to work tonight, but I'm off tomorrow and I'm definately ready for that!!! :)
Hey Everyone.  My HCG was 6 this past Monday...hoping May 11th it will be below 2 and I will only need 2 more rounds of chemo.  That will mean I will be finished by summer and actually get to enjoy my 6 weeks off and maybe go on a vacation.  I was hoping to be done by my 30th birthday which is on May 20th, but at least it's an "off chemo" week.  It's going to be so nice to have only bloodtests to worry about :-)  I wonder when my cycle will start again...I'm gonna be like an elephant, pregnant for 2 years by the time this is done LOL!!
Good morning!
I think Jake is going through another growth spurt.  I woke up hungry at 6:30am!  I was hoping to sleep in a bit but oh well...I guess this is good prep right?? :)

Luvkayln - Thanks for keeping track of us while Mommyin10 is away!  You are doing a great job :)   One week tomorrow until your u/s!  Do you wake up in the middle of the night with hunger pains?  I still keep a banana by my bed every night and it is gone by morning!  (Honey and I usually share it around 3-4am!)

MichelleinHawaii - That is great news about your HCG being down to 6!  I really hope things are making a turn for the positive for you now.  You so deserve it!!  I hope your beta on 5/11 brings you great news and that you can go on a nice long vacation this summer.  It will be a new start for you guys.  All the best!

Vortex - Great news!!  Congrats!!  I can't wait to see pics and hear more about your little girl!!

Hannah - I'm doing good thanks!  How nice that you are redecorating and feeling really positive.  I think you will have your BFP very soon.

Leighanne - I can't believe Jaedyn is going to be 3 mos old!!!! The time is flying!  I can only imagine how difficult it is to be without him during the days but thank goodness he is with your mom and you can get lots of updates.  You are very lucky that way!

Dnikki - Glad your mom is ok!  That must have been scary!!  Looks like you are getting through the first week of the tww!  Are you planning to test or wait for beta??

Arlo - Sorry the birthmom is mad at you but you are probably right about the whole grieving process.  Just let dh deal with her if she loves him!! :)  I have never been to the burgh but love a good grease fix every now and again! ;)  If you ever go to Quebec in Canada you have to try "poutine" - one of my favs - French fries with lots of gravy and cheese curds. It is a specialty of theirs!

Candie - Did you hear back from the RE regarding when you O'd? Glad you are now in the second half of your cycle.  Hang in there!  You are almost there!  And yes I think Jake is going to be very active.  He is like my dh - either really really energetic or completely tired :)  Yesterday Jake was moving so much dh and I were watching my stomach move.  It was freaky!!

Keyan - When he moves it is not painful or uncomfortable at all.  I really like feeling him but when he gets bigger some people say it is not as nice because they can keep you awake all night.  But, that's fine with me.  I'm renting a fetal heart dopler to hear his heartbeat on my "paranoid days" and i have not used it for about 5 days because I feel him all the time.  How are you feeling?  Are you now done your Lupron shots?  I month until your lap...yay!

Guesito - You are so close to your next FET!  I am very excited for you!  I know you are probably a bit nervous but try to stay positive.

Mrspace - I hope the pups are doing well and that Kya is feeling better.  It makes sense that it will take her a while to feel normal again.  Pregnancy and birth and a litter of puppies would make any of us a little frustrated!!  

Mommyin10 - Safe trip home!

Well, dh and I have a busy day.  We are taking Honey for a nice long walk, finishing gardening and then taking his parents our for dinner.  Early mother's day and his dad's birthday.

Enjoy your Sunday all and SSBD!!!
Stacey

stacey- why are you having paranoid days?  by this time he should be moving all the time and you dont have to worry.  if he ever stats still too long you are supposed to drink iced cold water and lay down and he should start moving right away.

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD5 (consult 5/15)
Hannah:  CD12
wishandaprayer:  CD13
Lina:  CD15
rachjas:  C19
Pyar:  CD45

Candie: 4dpo!!
dnikki:  5dpiui!
jmh2005:  10dpo
Stacey-That's so funny! :) Little Jake is definately growing! :) I actaully don't wake up with hunger pains, but let me tell ya, I get up in the middle of the night at least 3 times to go to the bathroom! I think I eat so much during the day, and then always get hungry right before bedtime, so it holds me over until breakfast. :) It's crazy b/c I won't be hungry at all, and then all of a sudden I'm starving!! :) Yes, I'm anxious for my u/s to just get here already! I'm nervous, but excited at the same time! :)

Leighanne- I think she has "paranoid" days when Jake is relaxing. Like she said, little Jake is like dh in the sense that he's either very very active, or totally relaxed! :) I bought one off of ebay too, just for reassurance. Plus, it's neat to be able to hear the h/b whenever you feel like it! :)

Mommyin10- Hope you had a great weekend, and a safe trip home! :)

Michelle- Yay, that's great news that your hcg is down to 6!! Hopefully by the 11th you will be at 0! I know you've been waiting for that for a long time! Thank goodness you'll be able to enjoy your summer without having to worry about everything you've been going through!

Well, we have a busy day today! Lunch with Sean's aunt and grandma, and we're going to tell his grandma today! It's so cute b/c his aunt's been dying to tell her, but wanted us to be able to tell her! :) And then we have dinner at my parents. We haven't been over there since we found out, so it'll be nice to visit. :) OK, either it's all this food talk, or like I told Stacey, I won't be hungry and then ALL of a sudden I'm starving. Gotta go feed this little one! :) Hope everyone has a nice Sunday! :)
Hey girls! Sorry I have been really MIA lately. I have a baby shower to go to today and had a huge party for DH's birthday last night. Hope all you girls have been doing well! I haven't even been thinking about being pregnant this time since everything has been so hectic!

luvkalyn - not too many days to go for your u/s