Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Wonder if it was all misleading?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wonder if it was all misleading?

So, this morning I woke up with the WORST sore throat and my FIRST earache of my entire life.

My sore bbs have been playing games with me, in that they KILLED for over a week, then Weds. I woke up and they weren't so sore, then yesterday, they started getting to that pain again, this morning woke up and nothing, and now a couple hours later, kinda tender but my back (behind my bbs?!?) is killing me...

SOOOO, I am wondering if coupled with the tiredness this past week..these haven't been early pregnancy signs as much as I was getting this whatever it is that I woke up with this morning!

I know that it's too early either way, to be excited or to be dejected, but I just feel like it's never gonna happen for me...