Wonder if it was all misleading?
So, this morning I woke up with the WORST sore throat and my FIRST earache of my entire life.

My sore bbs have been playing games with me, in that they KILLED for over a week, then Weds. I woke up and they weren't so sore, then yesterday, they started getting to that pain again, this morning woke up and nothing, and now a couple hours later, kinda tender but my back (behind my bbs?!?) is killing me...

SOOOO, I am wondering if coupled with the tiredness this past week..these haven't been early pregnancy signs as much as I was getting this whatever it is that I woke up with this morning!

I know that it's too early either way, to be excited or to be dejected, but I just feel like it's never gonna happen for me...
don't give up those signs sound promising and I know that you as well as the rest of the women on this site will indeed got those sticky gorilla glue covered BFP's soon.
Trigger shots are notorious for giving pregnancy symptoms, too. On the bright side, both bfps I got, I had a sore throat and runny nose and headaches :)