Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
X-rays

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

X-rays

I work with EMS and patient transport. I recently took a patient to a dr and he had to have xrays. We had to help hold the leg due to a femur fracture. Without me knowing it, the radiologist quickly snapped the xrays. My husband was alo in the room and we are trying to concieve (conceive). The xray was directly on the person's knee and I was to the side of it while my husband was at the other side. What damage could this have done??  Please help!
from what I read X-ray if not doneso many times wont do any damage.  
you should be fine, especially since it was only a one time exposure.. they will xray known pregnant women's lower backs and pelvis's after car accidents when needed.. without damage to the fetus!