Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Yellow and Creamy White CM

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Yellow and Creamy White CM

I'm 6 dpo tomorrow and have had a tons of white lotiony CM and tons of yellow CM. Anyone have these and ended up with a BFP?

Thanks!

~Sue
I am 5dpo tomorrow and have the same thing.  
Let's hope it means a BFP for us!

~Sue
I had the same thing too.. but all ended after 8dpo ..not sure what these symptoms are making to our body. I veryfelt that I was pregnant with that CM> but tested today 10dpo got a BFN.  So upset :(
10 dpo is really early. Wait until tomorrow or the next day to test again. It's really too early today. What kind of test are you using? Most women here, including me, recommend FRER (First Response).

~Sue
When are you testing?  
I had that CM when I got my BFP.  Now that I am 5Weeks 2days,  It became darker yellow and still lotiony.  I always know before when AF is comming because CM changes back to eggwhite two days before AF this time it did not come,  all I had is yellow CM till now.  I am hoping for a normal and healthy pregnancy my first ultrasound is not till Aug 11
Good to know you experienced this and got a BFP. I've had white creamy CM before but not the yellow stuff. And I've had the white stuff a couple days after O but never every day up through 6 dpo, which is today.

So, wish me luck...

How are you feeling? I hope good!

~Sue
I really shouldn't test until this Sunday the 20th, but I'm sure I'll break down and test a few days from now, probably start on Thursday (9 dpo) and on from there. What can I say? I'm a weak, weak POAS-a-holic!!!
Suegre and Houston:  I'm 6dpo today and I have the exact same thing.  I really don't want to get my hopes up but I'm also I POASaholic and just know that by Friday I'll be sitting on the loo with a stick just willing a line to come up.  Any line....

Funnily enough I had a temp spike from 98.15 to 98.75 this morning.  Don't really know if that means anything on it's own.  Just hope it stays up...
I remember having the white stuff too. I remember comlaining about it.  but as time went it became yellow. I did not have it all the time too.  I mostly have it when I go to the bathroom to poo... sorry.  LOL.  

I am having morning sickness at random times.  I know it's too early but I am one of those weird ones who had early pregnancy symptoms and I welcomed each and everyone of them with open arms LOL.  can't be any happier than having pregnancy symptoms.  I remember having all the signs as early as 10DPO and just ignored them because I thought my mind is playing tricks with me again.  the month I had my bfp (crossing my fingers for a healthy one) is the month that I did not even care or know if I ovulated, did not temp,  did nothing but BD I guess it relaxed me a bit.  although I was stressed but it's with something else not TTC
Ha! You're too funny! POAS-aholic! Be sure to post every single one, k? We're all holding our breath for each other!
Wow - it's amazing how it can just happen like that.  After months of temping and stressing it happened when you relaxed.  I'm very happy for you.  Hope the morning sickness isn't too bad but I'm sure you'll welcome it!
Okay - so I am in the same boat.  I am 8 or 9DPO today and I just poo'd (sorry TMI) and there was a TON of white lotiony CM. I am ttc naturally, so I chart using Creighton Model and I have NO idea what it means, but I do know that I haven't had this for the last 4 cycles, for sure (charting records)

I'll get my prog. test results this afternoon and that'll give me a good idea, I guess!  Oh, please let it be BFP for us this month.

It sounds stupid, but there were superficial things that would happen if this is my month - I wanted it to happen at the cabin where my DH and I first got together and he proposed; I wanted to be able to tell my Mom in person (she moved to Nevada a few years ago) and I would be able to because she'll be home visiting and I would be due on my Dad's birthday.....

I know that those are stupid reasons, but they are the things that make some months harder than others....

P.S. I have had RAGING heartburn since O'ing this month!
Those are not superficial things at all! We all want significant events to come at significant times. Our 5th anniversary of meeting is on 7/24 and I want us to be pg then. My SIL and FIL are coming into town on Sunday which happens to be12dpo- a day I could get a BFP. I would *love* to be able to tell my 91 year old FIL that he's going to be a grandpa again.

My CM is gone and I'm worried about that being a bad sign. I've been burping up my food the last couple of days. Heartburn is a very good sign, so I've heard.

I've got cramps and a lot of tightness in my lower belly. My bbs have not really been sore the last few days.

Good luck with your prog test. I'm pulling for you!!

~Sue

my cream has gone too!  I'm not too happy about it.  My bbs hurt on and off but at 7 dpo I really don't feel that much.

We're not out yet though Suegre... let's keep our spirits up.
My CM came back this afternoon and went away again. My bbs were a little sore today, but not that bad. I just can't stop feeling tired. Like sleepy-tired. So unusual for me. I will be 9 dpo tomorrow and I KNOW I shouldn't test, but I might anyway. So silly, I know...

Yes, let's definitely keep our spirits up! We are totally NOT out at this point!

:0) Sue
Sleepy tired totally describes me! I fell asleep reading on my glider on the deck and dh came out with his laptop(works from home) and said...what are you so tired for??  I want to crawl in to bed at 7:30pm!
I also had CM not far after ovulation.  I actually think that that is a good sign.  Something that you may pay attention to (ladies) is your dreams.  I know that sounds crazy but I have read a lot about it and I have proven it to be true.  When women get pregnant they have wierd dreams.  Very detailed but different than usual dreams.  

Also, belching is and was one of my symptoms as well.  Actually, I am a person who never burps, this is something that I cannot stop doing.  So that is also a good sign.  I am going to list my symptoms below, hopefully it will help you guys:

I received my BFP, today, 12DPO - did not test prior to this so I don't know if it would have shown up earlier.

belching
bloated
gassy
passing of yellowish mucas (was white and creamy several DPO)
slight neaseu
full and sore bbs
tired
irritable
cramping in the begining but not as bad now.  
Thanks for posting your symptoms!

I have some of the ones you do/did and a few extras:

bloating
yellow CM and creamy white CM
slight nausea
mildly sore bbs, especially up by my armpits
sleepy the majority of the day
cramping
feeling like I need to go #2 all day long
headaches

And I think that's enough!!!

I too have been having some of these same syptoms (symptoms).

White CM
Sleepy / tired  very bad
slight cramping
headaches
sometimes bb's kinda hurt
bloating
gassy

Maybe this will be a good sign for all of us...
Hi I just found this and was wondering if you ladies tested positive for preg? I am 5dpo and was freaking out this morning about the mass amounts of lotiony cm I thought it was a sign I hadn't ovulated right but reading this made me feel a ton better ...thanks
Hi kinies!  So far, it's all different - I am 12DPO and still waiting for AF, but think that I am out (based on bloodwork results, but who knows?)....amykidsrus got a BFP, SueGre got AF, Houston79 is still waiting (I think) and I'm not sure about the others...

I do think that CM is a tough indicator of pregnancy, though - I've had it so many different ways and none of them ended in a BFP!

Good luck and keep us all posted! :)