Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Yellowish Cervical Mucus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Yellowish Cervical Mucus

Has anybody had yellowish like cm, not yellow as in color yellow but you can tell its tinted with yellowish.
I thought that was one of the symptoms of pregnancy???
ty for your reply,
Hi Latrice,

I've had CM anywhere from clear to mauve colored once LOL.  But I read somewhere that each women is different and can have different colors and be considered normal.  Except for green and sometimes yellow because they can indicate infection.  But if there is no itching or odor then you might just chalk it up as a hopeful preggo symptom.  If you're not preggo, I'd definitely get it checked out to be sure.

Good luck!

Trish
i have this and am 11 wks pregnant.  prior to being pregnant, my mucus was always white or clear transparent.  it is ot white or clear transparent PLUS yellow.  it is the consistency of the egg white cervical mucus and stretchy but yellow.  i'm petrified!  no odour or other symptoms.  the obstetrician dismissed my concerns but hadn't heard of it himself.  he said infections aren't a concern during pregnancy except gardnerella!  what planet is he on?  if anyone has any advice about what this may be, i would REALLY appreciate it.  thanks
Pretty much every  month I get yellowish cm and it's not from an infection.  My cm ranges from clear to opaque with a yellowish tinge.  It seems normal to me.