Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Yellowish Cervical Mucus
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Yellowish Cervical Mucus

Has anybody had yellowish like cm, not yellow as in color yellow but you can tell its tinted with yellowish.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I thought that was one of the symptoms of pregnancy???
Blank
ty for your reply,
Blank
162784_tn?1227299650
Hi Latrice,

I've had CM anywhere from clear to mauve colored once LOL.  But I read somewhere that each women is different and can have different colors and be considered normal.  Except for green and sometimes yellow because they can indicate infection.  But if there is no itching or odor then you might just chalk it up as a hopeful preggo symptom.  If you're not preggo, I'd definitely get it checked out to be sure.

Good luck!

Trish
Blank
i have this and am 11 wks pregnant.  prior to being pregnant, my mucus was always white or clear transparent.  it is ot white or clear transparent PLUS yellow.  it is the consistency of the egg white cervical mucus and stretchy but yellow.  i'm petrified!  no odour or other symptoms.  the obstetrician dismissed my concerns but hadn't heard of it himself.  he said infections aren't a concern during pregnancy except gardnerella!  what planet is he on?  if anyone has any advice about what this may be, i would REALLY appreciate it.  thanks
Blank
626866_tn?1227235382
Pretty much every  month I get yellowish cm and it's not from an infection.  My cm ranges from clear to opaque with a yellowish tinge.  It seems normal to me.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...