Young and Broke
Hello my name is Kris i am an overweight 18 year old and i had a few questions me and my fiance believe i am pregnant i have been preganant before but  i had a Miscarriage a couple weeks in so i kinda knew what to expect due to research but this isnt in anything i have read. i recently had to buy jeans that are 3 sizes bigger and gained almost 8lbs, i have a nagging pressure in my upper adomen and my bowels have been out of wack, i cant have anything with sugar in it not even protein shakes. along with mood swings and naseua, my horomones are on over drive i can have a random temper flare for no reason.
       My sleeping schuedule isnt constant anymore, and it seems hotter to me than it does to my family. i need to know if this is normal and if not what is the best way to go about it? i have recently became a vegeterian again could this be the cause of some of my problems??? Is there a possibility that i could be pregnant? i dont have much money and i want to have at least a  higher possibility than a 50 50 before i go spend a great deal of it on a doctor
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1669078 tn?1309568386
Any drastic changes in diet can have significant effects on your digestive system.  Couple that with pregnancy changes and I would say that probably explains your symptoms... but you should still be checked by a doctor.  You need prenatal care.  Have you taken a pregnancy test? The drastic change in clothing size may indicate that you are further along in a pregnancy than you thought.  You should be evaluated and tested as soon as possible.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources