Young and Broke
Hello my name is Kris i am an overweight 18 year old and i had a few questions me and my fiance believe i am pregnant i have been preganant before but  i had a Miscarriage a couple weeks in so i kinda knew what to expect due to research but this isnt in anything i have read. i recently had to buy jeans that are 3 sizes bigger and gained almost 8lbs, i have a nagging pressure in my upper adomen and my bowels have been out of wack, i cant have anything with sugar in it not even protein shakes. along with mood swings and naseua, my horomones are on over drive i can have a random temper flare for no reason.
       My sleeping schuedule isnt constant anymore, and it seems hotter to me than it does to my family. i need to know if this is normal and if not what is the best way to go about it? i have recently became a vegeterian again could this be the cause of some of my problems??? Is there a possibility that i could be pregnant? i dont have much money and i want to have at least a  higher possibility than a 50 50 before i go spend a great deal of it on a doctor
Any drastic changes in diet can have significant effects on your digestive system.  Couple that with pregnancy changes and I would say that probably explains your symptoms... but you should still be checked by a doctor.  You need prenatal care.  Have you taken a pregnancy test? The drastic change in clothing size may indicate that you are further along in a pregnancy than you thought.  You should be evaluated and tested as soon as possible.