Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
accupunture and IVF
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

accupunture and IVF

Anyone feel that they noticed any differences in IVF cycle when using accupunture?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1345697 tn?1430622621
I did acupuncture 30 minutes before and immediately after on our first IVF and I'm 6 weeks pregnant. Can't say acupuncture made the difference but I did it because several friends were successful on second attempt when acupuncture was the only added change to the cycle.  I spoke with me RE about it and he recommended it as well.
Blank
1130046 tn?1282046004
I also added acupuncture after a chemical miscarriage from 1st ivf..i also got a BFP this month.!.i went once a week and found it really helped with the stress..i am continung throughout my pregnancy every other week! My Re also recommended it!
Blank
1212928 tn?1267037480
Hi

YES I swear by it first ICSI cycle failed so we tried acupuncture and all of my test results were a 100 times better 8 weeks pregnant now following our 2nd cycle which I put down to acupuncture! hope this helps and good luck
Blank
294043 tn?1354211546
Published research (I searched pubmed before ivf) shows that accupuncture does not improve probability of success during ivf but it does help you relax.
Good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank