adhesions and fibroids
I have been told that my uterus has been obliverated with adhesions.  The adhesions are so severe that they have attached to my bowel.  I would like to undergo IVF but surgery to remove the adhesions and fibroids plus to repostion my ovaries will be necessary.  I have been told that it's a risky surgery but a general surgeon will be present for the removal of the adhesion of the bowel.  I do not want to damage my bowel nor end up having or have my uterus removed.  Is this surgery as risky as I believe or am I being over cautious.
I have had adhesions removed twice from my uterus and bowels. I had them BAD! I even had hemoraging cyst on my ovaries. Last surgery was 2 years ago. The surgery was said to be a sucess. Now I just started clomid today.Just because you have adhesions on your uterus doesnt mean it will be removed. Adhesions are basically just grownig scar tissue. I'll keep you in my prayers!