Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
after embryo transfer
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

after embryo transfer

is it normal to still experience bloating and a bit pain after the 4 th day of embryo transfer ..

info about me im 31 doing ivf for the first time ever problem endeometriosis
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1023117_tn?1348124628
after my first embryo transfer i did experience bloating and a little cramping/pain into a few days after. If pain becomes unbareable you must go to your doctor. I only carried for 8 weeks and doc found no heartbeat ... i was heartbroken. Just one of those uncontrollable things that unfortunately happen. Enjoy every experience, its wonderful. Dont be scared to call your doc with any concerns  
Blank
Cindy who is your Fertilty Doctor ?
Blank
Good luck and hope all works oput this time .

thank you for your advise , really appreciated .

today is day 5 im feeling good no pain at all. I went to sandton fertilty clinic in Morning side with Dr Mohammed . what stage of the procedure are u at now ?  
Blank
today is my 7th day after embryo transfer and still got mild pains on lower abdomin (abdomen) and at times on the sides where ovaries are  but pain does not last long , it just comes and goes .........i am so anxious cannot wait for next week to do the bloodtest and i pray it is positive .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...