after embryo transfer
is it normal to still experience bloating and a bit pain after the 4 th day of embryo transfer ..

info about me im 31 doing ivf for the first time ever problem endeometriosis
after my first embryo transfer i did experience bloating and a little cramping/pain into a few days after. If pain becomes unbareable you must go to your doctor. I only carried for 8 weeks and doc found no heartbeat ... i was heartbroken. Just one of those uncontrollable things that unfortunately happen. Enjoy every experience, its wonderful. Dont be scared to call your doc with any concerns  
Cindy who is your Fertilty Doctor ?
Good luck and hope all works oput this time .

thank you for your advise , really appreciated .

today is day 5 im feeling good no pain at all. I went to sandton fertilty clinic in Morning side with Dr Mohammed . what stage of the procedure are u at now ?  
today is my 7th day after embryo transfer and still got mild pains on lower abdomin and at times on the sides where ovaries are  but pain does not last long , it just comes and goes .........i am so anxious cannot wait for next week to do the bloodtest and i pray it is positive .