am i pregnant
me and my fiance have been ttc since feb... i did not get a period the entire month of feb. now today is march 12 still no period. i felt my cervix this morning its high... i have to squeeze to feel it and its high closed and somewhat tight. lots off cervical discharge inside but none in my underwear unless i work out or something. last week it was a watery white not its somewhat thicker  and sticking to my fingers. we also have been trying all this month also. tests this week have all been negative.... my back hurts badly, and i have lots of cramping in my lower abdomen like my period is on its way but i know its not just by checking my cervix daily the way my cervix is moving day by day and my symtopms, and the fact that ive been ttc since feb. what should i do!!!!! im rh negative and i dont wanna miscarry
HI,
Firstly confirmation of pregnancy is necessary with the help of a pregnancy test. Also to know the well being of the pregnancy, blood test for beta HCG and ultrasound scan needs to be done. If a pregnancy is found then pain is not a good sign and you will need treatment to prevent a miscarriage. Your gynaecologist will be able to help you.
Take care and good luck.