Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
am scared i may never have babies
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am scared i may never have babies

am turning 30 this. i had a miscarriage early last year and a myomectomy last year. i never had my periods since the just brown discharge 2 months ago. Doctor said everything will be ok in 6weeks its now 9weeks and there is no sign of periods pregnancy test negative my bbt shows that i never ovulated. Am so depresses and feeling like half a woman and thinking that chances are high that i will never expirience the joys of being a mother i feel like am going to loose my sanity. i can not talk to anyone because i dont want to be labelled infertile. i see most of my friends with their babies and its jealousy is killing me inside. i dont like to smile and pretend like all is well while inside am feeling like why can i not have that. i feel like there is nothing to live for if i can not become a mother.
Hello,
I will advise you to see an infertility expert and go for complete evaluation. You and your partner both will need to undergo a clinical examination and work up. What was the cause of your miscacrige? If there was a suitable cause identified get it treated. Ovulation disorders, hormonal imbalances, thyroid problems, blocked fallopian tubes are few common causes of infertility. Male factors like decreased sperm counts, motility all can affect fertility. A detailed check up and tests like hormonal assay, pelvic scan, HSG may be needed. A semen analysis of your husband will also help. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank