any1 eles doing iui at the moment
hi i am on my second iui 5 days in 2 my 2ww its killing me just wanted no if any1 eles doing it at this time maybe we could talk x
Well you know I am :o)  I have sent you a friends request so we can keep each other posted as we wait together!
thank you i had injections for 10 days then the trigger shot on the 10th day then went for iui 2 days after i from the uk i didnt set my setting lol i get 3 trys off nhs ov iui then ivf do u feel any different or is it 2 early i have few pains in my side i bin with my bf 8 years now and all i want is 2 have a family this 2ww is a killer all i think is am i am i not i glad i got sum1 2 talk 2  
I don't know if I do feel any different or not...sometimes I think I can feel slight twinges (not even as sore as mild cramps) but then I think I am just over analyzing everything at the moment and it's all just wishful thinking ;o)  How are you feeling?
i had few cramps other day but may be its all in my head dont feel any different 2day i bin busy 2day so not bin thinking bout it alot 2day wot day have the told u do a hpt  
I've definitely had some twinges today, low down and mostly on my left side....it almost feels like a dull burning now - wondering if all is ok :-(  The Dr told me not to test until 26th March, what about you?
told me 27th ov march its still like 13 days away its doing my head in the days go so slow hope every thing is ok and try stay positive i no its hard  
I'm supposed to test on the 28th. I could 2 days early, but not sure I will. I'm a chicken...lol. Unless I have definite signs. I had 2 IUIs. 1 yesterday, and 1 today. This is my first cycle on clomid, and I'm really hoping and praying the last. I have to go back in a week to check for progesterone level, and depending on that might have to be on progesterone. I hope not though. Good luck to both of you, and keep me posted. :) Maybe we can keep each other sane through the 2WW...lol.
I no wot u mean i dont want 2 test early coz just thinking i am or not is better than a bfn ye i keep u posted thanks
Me too ladies, the last twice I have held off testing (once because AF came anyway but I did test to be sure, and 2nd time cause I lost all symptoms and again AF followed).  I hope I can last again, but I am going on holiday a day before I was told to test and I'm not sure if I should do one before I fly???  What do you think?
had IUI done yesterday. here we go 2WW, yuck, lol. the longest 2 weeks of your life. on the 28th i will have bw done for quantitative bhcg, progesterone and estradiol. starting today i'm on progesterone, prometrium and estradiol. gl everyone and hope we all get our BFP!!! SSBD to us all :) please keep me updated.
Good luck with it all, here's hoping we all get our miracles :o) SSBD
ty and yes hoping we get our little beans... :)
Hello Ladies,
any news? Anybody tested yet? I did on the 28th, and it was a BFN :( I hope you ladies have better news!!
i also got a bfn got 1 more try on iui next month then go on to ivf if it doesnt work so not giving up yet hope u ok and wots your next step x
I'm so sorry you had a BFN. I know it's heartbreaking. I had a weekend to kinda get over it. AF showed Friday am, and it has been lighter than usual. My RE said clomid will do that. It was kinda nice not having a heavy period. Anyways. I went in today for a baseline check, and it is good, so I'm gonna go in on CD12 (next Tuesday) for another u/s, and I'm gonna get ovidrel at the same time, and the following 2 days I'm gonna have IUIs, and then I'm gonna be on another 2WW. IF this doesn't work (which I pray it will) I have 2 more tries with IUI, and then probably onto IVF.

When are you gonna do IUI? Are you taking any meds? What kind of trigger shot did you get?
Keep me posted.
Good luck and baby dust!!!
iui will hopefully be end ov april i take injections for a week 2 10 days depending on wots going on then i have a trigger shot carnt remeber wot its called its like a pen (if that helps lol) then 2 days after i go in for iui .the hardest thing for me is the 2ww its a killer this time i thought i was coz there was a few signs but think it was all in my head also its very hard when u on your 2ww and find out that my sis is pregant i want 2 be happy for her but feel like whys it not me and she got 4 kids but just got keep my head up high and think 1 day it will be my turn hope all gos well for u keep me posted 2x  
I know, the 2WW is a killer..lol. I totally hear ya. It is hard when everybody around you is having babies except you, but you're right. Our day will come, and we'll forget about all the pain and heartache we had before :)

In the meantime, DH and I had a change of heart. We've decided that if this IUI won't work, we're moving on to IVF, while my chances are still pretty good. I'm not getting any younger, and my biological clock is def. ticking. We called WinFertility, which is a quality discount treatment program, and we've heard some really good reviews about the clinic that I go to. It's supposed to be the best in our area, and has the highest success rate in the state when it comes to IVF, so I'm really hopeful. I'm still hoping that the extra dose of clomid will work though and we won't need IVF.

This might be a dumb question, but what are the injections for if you don't mind me asking?

It is called menopur it works by helping follicles witch contain eggs to mature in the ovaries they not 2 bad my bf does them in my leg one a day that clinic sounds good x
I'm trying IUI today for the first time in pray it works.
good look if u need to talk or ask anything i here
Oh yeah, I've read about it before. Thanks for the info :)
Good luck, and keep us posted.
Baby dust!!
Hey,I was just wondering how you've been and if you had any news? I hope all is well.
Hey, how are you doing? I just read your post, and I'm soo sorry you had a BFN. I hope you get your BFP very very soon!!! Keep us posted!
Thank you for the baby dust. IUI went well now for the hard part 2ww :\
I hear you on hearing the news of other people being preggers and it being hard to be happy for others. Since I've been trying to concieve my teenage relative got preggers "accident" of course and I just found out my siblings is having a baby and they werent even trying or prepared. Its has been extremly hard for me to deal and accept this.  I've kinda of been a hermit lately because you cant expect your family/friends to undertand your situation. I feel they feel sorry for me instead of trying to be understanding. Anyhow, its just hard to be happy or thankful when your hormones are out of whack and your emotional.
I know it's hard, but try to stay positive. Eat healthy, drink plenty of water, and try to keep yourself busy :)  It might help time pass by faster :) Fingers crossed and sending SSBD your way!!