anyone experience an increased heart rate as an early pregnancy symptom?
So I'm at 12dpo, and for about the past week I have noticed that I have an elevated heart rate. I have been extremely fatigued at times, and during those times of laying around and watching a movie for 2 hrs, my resting pulse was anywhere from 90 - 120!!  Today it has been around 88 - 100 all day.  Normally, my heart rate is quite regular, and my resting pulse is in the mid 60's to low 70's as it should be.  I know that when you get pregnant your blood flow immediately starts to increase, so I could see how this could be a possible indicator.  I was just wondering if anyone out there has ever noticed anything like this.
I had that with my first pregnancy.  I know a few other women that had that as their first symptom.
All day my heart feels like it's beating through my chest...ugh, scary feeling. I'm glad to see that's it's not just me! Even when I try to rest it doesn't stop! When I go to bed and wake up, it's the worst! Good Luck!