anyone starting the tww this week?
Looking for cycle buddies - Anyone starting the tww this week?

this is my 2nd iui TTC #2. I took Follistim CD3-9. I over-responded and had to coast the past few days while my RE monitored my b/w and follicles to see if the iui would be canceled. On Monday I had 16 measurable follies and the biggest 8 were all within 2 mm of each other. After coasting for a few days, it looks like I will release 2 maybe 3. Hopefully this is our lucky cycle! Me and my DH are blessed to have a beautiful baby boy and we would love to give him a baby brother or sister.

bump - anyone?
I am 5 Days past ovulation. I am taking Clomid CD 3-7. I had 2 Follicles that were maturing this cycle, when the did at ultra sound on Day 13. Me and my DH and just have inter coures around ovulation time. We have been TTC #1 for just about 2 yrs. This is my second round of clomid on 100mg, tried 2 previously on 50mg, but did not ovulate! We are really keeping our fingers crossed that we won't have to do IUI. We hope just with the help of clomid with work.

Michelle
Did you get a trigger shot? when me and my DH first visited the RE we had all of the tests run (after 9 months of TTC) and the results were all  normal - we have unexplained infertility. B/c of my "advanced maternal age" our RE recommended aggressive treatment. We did 2 rounds of clomid - 1st round I produced 2-3 follies, the 2nd round I produced 1 - + trigger+iui. Both were BFN. The 3rd round we used injectables+trigger+iui and we got a BFP! I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy DS in January. We tried 2 cycles on our own TTC, BFN and then we went back to the RE. This is my 2nd round using injectables+trigger+iui. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. My insurance covers 1 more iui + 3 ivf's (lifetime). My DH is terrified of ivf so I'm really hoping this works. Are you doing anything to help implantation? When are you testing? The tww is really hard...
I have gone the last 2 cycle's for ultra sounds, but it's been to early for tigure shots, so I haven't had one yet. I do not ovulate, so that is the only real problem, so far. My husaband has a high sperm count and great motility. I live in Canada and unfortunately they don't cover the cost of iui or ivf, so were hoping to go have to go that way.

What can I do to help implantation? AF is supposed to come friday ir satuday of next week.

i started the dreaded two week wait this week. i have done 4 rounds of clomid (plus hcg injections)-i responded really well-ovulated 1egg, 2eggs, 3eggs, 2eggs had a chemical pregnancy the second round but have not fallen pregnant since. the last round of clomid (the 4th) my levels did not get up as high as they would have liked and they told me to move on to another drug-puragon. had to stim on purgaon for 20 days til i got 1 mature egg. had iui for the first time and am now in the tww with hcg injections. im in australia and my healthcare does not cover iui or ivf so its costing us aout $1500 for iui out of our own pockets! not cheap. i have my fingers crossed it works this time.
i too would like to know if there is anything i can do to help implantation? or is that just up to nature?
mich183 - 9/3 or 9/4
kikkleh- ?
docsaf - 9/10

Welcome mich183 and kikkleh!

Besides progesterone sup/prometrium, I read the followig may help with implantation:

vitamin B6, bromelain (in the pineapple core), acupunture, omega 3, baby aspirin; particularly pineapples (only for 1-5 dpo), sunflower seeds, milk, and no caffeine

I am taking crinone 8% to help with implantation this cycle.  I am going to buy a pineapple today - the pineapple core is supposed to contain the bromelain. are either of you doing acrupuncture? I am not, but I've heard great things about it.

How do you keep your mind off the tww? Are either of you testing early? I have an appt for b/w on 9/10 if I don't get AF. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help but think about when I can take a hpt. This weekend I am going to the movies and maybe to a local farm/petting zoo for a day trip on Sat.

Not thinking about ti is hard. I just try to keep busy, but I tend to think about it on the weekends when I am not at work.

I take omega 3, calcium, and my praternal vitamin every night, and I am going to star eating more pineapple.

I have wondered about acupunture, but I can have anxiety, so I don't this it would be a good choice for me.

I have an underactive thyroid so I need to know if I am pregnant almost right away, as I have to up my Thyroid meds.
hi everyone.  I just had my 3rd round of IUI/clomid/trigger on 8/25/10.  Test day is 9/8.  I've been able to produce 2/3/2 mature follies for all my cycles.  but this cycle, my uterine lining was measuring only 5.7mm so i had to take Estrace for 3 days to help thicken it.  hopefully that did the trick.   Any of you ladies experience this?  I believe clomid is the culprit and my RE agreed it's not uncommon.

Sticky baby dust to all:) Come on BFP's!!!
I have this werid feeling that I am going to get a BFN again, it wouldn't be a big surprise.

I know thinking poistive is best, but it hasn't gotten me anywhere!
Hi everyone, I hope I will be starting my tww tomorrow! This is my first cycle of injectables, I have 2 folls and everything is looking good. I have u/s and b/w scheduled for tomorrow morning to see if it is time to trigger. I previously did 4 rounds of clomid but it thinned my lining and I did not get pg.

I am in year 4 of ttc #1. Have had 3 pg, all conceived naturally, but lost all. Am trying meds, hoping to improve chances that the next pg will be successful. I am also doing acupuncture. This is the first medicated cycle where things are looking good, so I am feeling very positive, but also trying not to get my hopes up too high... It will be a long 2 weeks...
i wish i could test early but im on pregnyl injections (hcg) so it will come up positive. the day it is all out of my system is the day i get my blood test to find out. so there is no point in doing it!

beehappy76- it sounds like you have had similar treatment to myself-i did 4 rounds of clomid, 1 chemical pregancy on round 2, but no kid obviously!
am now half way through first purgaon ijnjectables cycle and in the 2ww. when i was on clomid my lining would get to about 9mm-my first round of puragon the lining got to 11! hoping that 2mm difference will help implantation.
I'm starting my two week wait today after embryo transfer this afternoon. Test date is Sept 7 b/c the office isn't open for blood work on Sun and Mon is a holiday.
mich183--I know how you feel. I know it's better to be positive but I am having extreme difficulty doing so.
docsaf: why is your dh afraid of ivf? I just finished my first one and honestly I wish I had skipped the three iuis and gone straight to ivf. I was 39 when I started and am now 40 and the odds of my getting pregnant are diminishing...ivf was really not bad. I was afraid of the retrieval but it went well and I felt nothing. The transfer is pretty much like an iui and there were more shots but you get used to them (at least I did).
BeeHappy76: you are right, it will be a long two weeks.
SSBD to all of us
I am tww too. i had 1st. iui on the 25th. I can't afford to try again so I hope it worked. I have sore bbs and feel nauseated. I'm also tired and constipated. My sister says this is normal. She would know as she has had 2 iui's with bfp's.

We did IVF for the 4th time on the 16th and are on our 2 week wait. I've gotten pregnant before through IVF but none ended in a healthy birth. We're praying for otherwise, this time.

A few days after the IVF, I would have bet my life that again this was a success due to similar symptons as with my previous pregnancies... (I get a bloody nose, pain in my lower abdomen, and breast pain).

But a few days later, none of the above symptoms exist, so now we're again waiting to see what the outcome of my blood test will be on Monday. It's both, exciting, and nerve racking.

I've written before of what we pay to do IVF ($2000 total... including the actual IVF and injections). I'm sorry that those in the states have to go through such financial difficulties in order to do IVF.

I hope and pray that not only is our IVF a success, but every other person out there going through the same has success.
gOOD LUCK LADIES! i AM ON DAY 10 OF MY TWW AND IT IS KILLING ME NO TO TEST TODAY. I have got to do something to get my mind off of testing.
on my tww as well... iui on aug 24th bloodwork on aug 31. first round of injectables with 3 follicles...

can't wait to hear everyone's results! wishing and praying that they are all bfps... Baby dust to all!

Almost at the end of my ttw.  IUI Was on the 18th & beta on the 30th.  Did 4 rounds of clomid w/ 2 mature follies ea time.  All bfn.  This is my 1st round of injectables w/ 3 follies.  Hopefully this cycle is it as I really did not enjoy the injections.  : ). Good luck everyone!

In Canada IVF cost's about $10,000. We are hoping to not have to go that far!
beirutbaby - ?
rmmoye - ?
mich183 - 9/3 or 9/4
kikkleh- ?
nshapland - 9/7
esmie1012 - 9/8
mnghorse - 9/8?
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
docsaf - 9/10
beehappy76 - ?

esmie1012 - i have heard that clomid thins the lining. I don't remember the numbers, but when I first switched to injectables my RE mentioned that my lining numbers looked great. He never said that before.

beehappy76 / mnghorse - my 1st cycle of injectables was a lucky cycle - I got my 1st pg and now have a 7 month old DS.

nshapland - i am not sure why my DH is afraid. At first I thought he was afraid we would get pregnant with 3+ (I know that terrifies him). I reassured him that there is less of a chance of that happening compared to iui since our RE would control the number to implant. I know he thinks the egg retrieval would be painful for me. Our insurance will cover 1 more iui. If the current one is unsuccessful we will have to meet with our RE to discuss what will need to be done to start ivf. My DH told me I should ask my insurance co about trading 1 of the ivf's for another iui. He tells me he isn't afraid, but when I bring the possibility up, he brings up doing another iui instead.

tonysbabydoll00 - what meds did you take?

SSBD to all! It's only day 2 of the tww and I've already thought about it about 1000 times. I am going to buy pineapple today and stock up on my prenatal vitamins.
Have a good weekend!
I took clomid 100mg. My uterus lining was thin at1st ultrasound so I took bromlain and drank pomagarnet juice and raspberry tea. The second ultrasound everything was find so did iui on Wednesday. Had two large follicles 23 and 18 at 1st ultrasound. Not sure how big at second. I hope this works as I can't afford another $1200. I know to some that isn't alot of money but, it is to us as we had to borrow it. My husband doesn't work he is in his last semester of nursing school.
I'm on day 8 of 2ww  ( renamed for me, 2wt, meaning two week torture lol! ) I have to wait till September 3rd, although that is less then a week away, it seems like forever.

Good luck!
find out on the 9th sept. fingers crossed as we have been on fertility treatment for 7 months now and are running out of money. i was surprised when i asked my clinic what the success rates were for iui. they told me for 1 follicle its the same as falling pregnant naturally-about 18%. why in the hell would i pay $1500 for iui if it does not increase my chances of falling pregnant?!!! i dont understand.
Hi hopeful1970142!
I can totally relate... Eight day of my 2wt (love your abbreviation!)... Oh, even the slowest of the slow Chinese water tortures seem more humane than this!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed, and wishing us all lots of luck. Was this your first IUI?
I think the point when using fertility drugs is to get more than one follicle at a time to increase your chances.  When I did iui  my dr said he was going for 3-4 follicles.  Didn't work for me, but then again I'm 40.
Or, if it's a sperm factor that's causing the infertility, iui can help w/ that (like motility, etc).
The 18% is if everything is working properly and for those of us w/ infertility something isn't working properly so our odds are less than 18% each month...
Hi! This was my first IVF transfer. Today I started spotting and am really down. I've heard that's not alwways bad but it makes me really nervous.  BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish my insurance covered something. But we have to pay for everything, except for part of the drug, at least the cover part of the meds.

Right now just taking 100 mg of Clomid and inter course. The in fertility is just on my side. My DH has great count and motility.
Hi ladies, Yesterday was my trigger with 2 mature folls and 1 not far behind. I don’t have a beta scheduled so will do hpt 9/10.

Esmie – I hope the estrace works for you! I also had a thin lining on clomid. I did 4 clomid cycles and it never got above 6.5. I did not get pg even though I had 3 folls each time, so they switched me to injectables. This is my first gonal-f cycle and lining is 8.4.

Kikkleh, Mnghorse, Kimber1101 – sounds like all of us are on our 1st round of injectables. I hope first time is the charm for all of us!!

Docsaf – thanks so much. I hope this will be my lucky month too. It is great to hear you had success on the first try. Thanks for starting this thread! I don’t have an hcg scheduled but will do an hpt same day as your test, 9/10. That will be 12dpo for me.

I’m trying not to obsess about the tww. Will have to find lots of things to distract me. Wishing all of us luck for this cycle!
It does sound like we are in the same boat. My lining also went up by 2 once I switched from clomid, but still is only 8.4. I hope that will be enough! This cycle is also costing me $1500 just for meds and u/s with no iui (I am in the US).

At first my RE said they always do iui with injectables because the meds are so expensive and they want to increase the chance as much as possible. But later he said since we have gotten pg naturally 3 times so know it works w/out iui, there is no real need for iui. He said iui would only increase our chances by about 1%.  So we are just doing timed BD this cycle. We have gotten pg 3 times, but all ended in mc which is why we are trying meds. Good luck. I hope this is your month!
My fertility monitor went to high today, so probably ovulated Tuesday.  Tomorrow I have an RE appt to see what size my follies are. My temp went up a little today, so cycle is doing the right thing.  Unfortunately I never go past dpo 12 so I usually have a 10-12 wait until of 14 days.  I really want this to be my cycle, so I will take progesterone.  Currently taking vitamin b 6, b50, baby aspirin, macaroot, vitex, iodine, folic acid and wheat grass.  I have a high FSH, and been trying for two years.

Sending baby dust to all!
Risa
This is my 1st IVF and transfer was done on 8/19. I only had 1 out of 6 embryo that made it. I was bummed, but focused on the 1 i had. Beta test will be 9/2. This 2ww is rough, because it seems like every little change I question my self : Preg or is that the meds. Right now i am doing Progestrone shots, Prometrium suppositories and Estradiol pills. My only advice about the 2ww, is keep busy and not think into the symthoms. Take it easy and pray that everything will work out. Sending lots of baby dust and Positive vibes to you all. Levi
kimber1101 - 8/30
beirutbaby - ?
rmmoye - ?
bklynhopes - ?
Levi97 - 9/2
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
mich183 - 9/3 or 9/4
nshapland - 9/7
esmie1012 - 9/8
mnghorse - 9/8?
kikkleh- 9/9
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
docsaf - 9/10
beehappy76 - 9/10 (hpt - 12dpo)
Risa615 - ?

kikkleh - did your RE give you a prob of success if you did not do iui? Although all of our tests came back "normal", my RE thinks there must be a reason that we did not get pg after 10 months of TTC (with opk, etc.) the 1st time around. Based on my age, he figured that without help, my chances were probably ~5%. With clomid+iui, he upped my chances to ~12%. When we started injectables he did not give me any more percentages. My 2nd round of clomid I only had 1 follie mature. I was bummed and he said something like the meds may help me produce a better follie instead of just more follies. All that being said, I don't understand why I know so many fertile people who just have to think about getting pg for it to happen and I work at it so hard.

beehappy76 - congrats on the iui! 2 mature follies + 1 slightly smaller sounds great!

Levi97 - it only takes 1! I know a few women who ended up implanting only 1 and who got pg that month.

Wow - until now I did not realize how unusual it was for my insurance to cover meds+iui - I just have to pay the copay. It still adds up since I go the RE about 10 times a month for u/s and b/w. I live in the US and I know that in my state insurance companies have to cover at least part of infertility treatment by law.  

I bought a pineapple this morning and I cut it up. I also realized that I have never cut up a whole pineapple before and I wasn't sure exactly how. i think I did ok - just wasted a bit more pineapple than i would have wanted. The rest of the weekend was spent cleaning. It's not the best way to keep my mind off the 2ww/2wt but it worked most of the time.

SSBD to all! Good luck to those testing over the next few days.
RE said iui doesnt really increase your chances at all (unless there is a sperm motility problem -which we havent got), however my clininc does iui with injectables as a package sort of thing and they dont like just doing injectables as they are so expensive.
they said normal people have an 18% chance to fall pregnant per cycle and now they have me ovulating (i have PCOS) that i have no other medical reason not to fall pregnant-i now have the same chance as a normal person.
silly thing is-i worked out that since i have been on medication it has been 6 cycles. i fell pregnant but miscarried once, so if im working on a 20% chance (18% really) then i have another 4 cycles to go til i would fall pregnant statistically. 4 more cycles and ill be a broke mum!-both emotionally and money wise.
Looks like I can do beta 9/13 since my monitor went to high today.  I usually don't go past dpo 12, so I will really know what is going on 9/11.  Starting progesterone Thursday.
Sending baby dust to all!
Risa
I am on 6dpiui, no signs of anything yet :( Still hoping..
I'm on Progeterone ( prmetrium ) suppositories and Estrace. This is so frustrating. All my symptons have went away. Maybe having little symptons is a good sign. Baby dust for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi everyone. I am On my tww as well. I had IVF last week and I find out Thursday. I'm going nuts... My back is aching. Is this a bad sign?? HELP
Hey Girl, This weekend my Symthoms are very faint now. So maybe the HCG is getting out of our systems now. Well, only time can tell...Dont think into the symthoms because if we had regular pregancy most people wont feel anything until about a month or so. Hang there, I am praying for you. Levi.
kimber1101 - 8/30
beirutbaby - ?
rmmoye - ?
bklynhopes - ?
Levi97 - 9/2
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
mich183 - 9/3 or 9/4
nshapland - 9/7
esmie1012 - 9/8
mnghorse - 9/8?
kikkleh- 9/9
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
docsaf - 9/10
beehappy76 - 9/10 (hpt - 12dpo)
anya10 - 9/12?
Risa615 - 9/13

I am 4dpo and I don't feel anything. I know if I did that it would be the crinone anyway since it's too early for implantation. But, it's still weird for me to feel nothing since I'm hypersensitive to my body during the tww/twt. Actually, the one thing I have while taking the crinone is weird, vivid dreams. Anyone else?

SSBD to all! I am looking forward to seeing some BFPs soon.
Well it's yet another BFN for me.  I can not believe how hard it is to tell DH each month when it comes back neg!  I honestly think that's the worst part.  Must be because we know the problems are on my end due to my "advanced Maternal age".  (I hate that!).
So glad I still have 1/2 my meds left.  This time I'm telling my RE I want as many mature follies as possible.  No more of this we hope for 3 or 4.  I want 7 or 8!   Maybe that will do the trick.  Anyway, I'm enjoying my glass of wine tonight that I've been depriving myself of.  I wish you all the best of luck!  Bring on the BFPs!!!    
I'm so sorry : (
I agree w/ you about trying to get as many follies as possible--but my RE wouldn't do it.  They are too afraid of having an octo-mom situation which is stupid b/c I am 40 for heaven's sake.
My therapist, however, found a dr willing to prescribe higher doses of meds--she had 13 follicles at one time--she got pregnant twice doing iui w/ higher doses of meds, no twins or anything.  She was 39 I think the first time and 41 the second...
enjoy your glass of wine : )
Last time I went a little too wild and had like 4 glasses--I don't recommend that, though
I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN. I know what you mean about telling DH. That was the hardest part. I know he doesn't feel this way, but I feel like I am disappointing him. Me and my DH have unexplained infertility, but since my advanced maternal age comes up so often, the true cause is probably related to that - or at least I think so.

I hope you enjoyed your glass(es) of wine. Last time I got a BFN, I had wine every night with dinner that weekend. I actually felt a little better. Stay positive. You will get a BFP.
kimber1101- so sorry to hear!!!

today.... bloodwork. Week one done and now week two starts. I don't have a clue how I feel at this point... just trying not to think about it!!  BD to all!

KIm Keep believing it will happen.

Hopeful i am sending babay  dust in the form of prayers your way.  U have to keep me posted as to your results.

All I got my BFP lastnight. Thank GOd. I feel so blessed right now.

Wish all of u the best. I will keep u up dated.
I go for progesterone level bloodwrok tommorrow. I'm thinking of testing either Thursday or on the weekend as AF should come Saturday or Monday.
kimber1101 - 8/30 - BFN
beirutbaby - ?
rmmoye - BFP! Yeah! Congrats!
bklynhopes - ?
Levi97 - 9/2
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
mich183 - 9/3 or 9/4
nshapland - 9/7
esmie1012 - 9/8
mnghorse - 9/8?
kikkleh- 9/9
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
docsaf - 9/10
beehappy76 - 9/10 (hpt - 12dpo)
anya10 - 9/12?
Risa615 - 9/13

rmmoye - Congrats! Have a happy and healthy 9 months. Wonderful news - I hope it is the first of many this month.
Hey saw post of things to take to help? I drink several caffeine drinks a day I guess I need to cut it out ;(. I didn't know about the other things tho.I go in the morning for my first u/s then hopefully will be starting follistim.  Have previously done clomid last year ended horrible tho. Had to have surgery for cyst removal and before was rushed to hospital possible ovary  torsion.  
Congrats!

To everyone else lots of baby dust!
wonderful news! did you have any idea in the 2ww?
Congrats on your BFP! thats great news. I find it hard to hear when ppl around me fall pregnant bc sometimes I feel, why not me..however when I hear ppl on here getting pregnant I feel so overjoyed and excited. Its awesome to know that theres always hope for us out there.

I am 7dpiui I will have my beta on 9/8 but I think im going to test HPT on monday 9/6 at 12 dpiui. Only symptoms really so far I have had is metal mouth for a short time the last 2 nights.

Here's to hoping! Babydust and love to all
kimber1101 - 8/30 - BFN
beirutbaby - ?
rmmoye - BFP! Yeah! Congrats!
bklynhopes - ?
Levi97 - 9/2
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
mich183 - 9/3 or 9/4
nshapland - 9/7
MJinWaiting - 98/ (will try hpt on 9/6)
esmie1012 - 9/8
mnghorse - 9/8?
kikkleh- 9/9
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
docsaf - 9/10
beehappy76 - 9/10 (hpt - 12dpo)
anya10 - 9/12?
Risa615 - 9/13

kimepp - it's just a list that I found online. I know people who do everything they aren't supposed to do, and they still accidentally fall pregnant. I like to think that I have some control over my fertility so I look for any little chance to increase it. I know when I was pg I was told to cut-down on caffeine, so I do it. It is hard! My office is so cold and I pretty much have a cup of tea in my hands from the beginning to the end of the day. Drinking hot water is not quite the same. Good luck with your next cycle!

MJinWaiting - welcome! I understand how you feel. I know 5 people who are due Dec-Feb. I know it's going to be hard if I go around visiting all of these beautiful babies if I am not pg myself. I know 2 people who had metal mouth during their first trimester. Maybe it is a sign. Are you taking any drugs to help implantation? I know the crinone has made me feel the pg symptoms even before it was possible. But the 1 time I felt them, I was pg so maybe it wasn't all the crinone.

I'm finally 7dpiui. Seriously, I'm not even half way through the tww/twt. SSBD to all!

Hi, I am with you, doing BETA on 9 /8 and will do POAS on Monday....I still don't have any symptoms really.

Docsaf - ANYTHING? you feel much? I just feel pain when I touch my low abdomen but that is about it...it is nerve racking...and the worst thing is that if I don't get BFP...that means, I got to start over AGAIN!!
kikkleh i had nausa, implational bleed on 8 dp iui. this was a first for me onthe iui and the implational bleed.  I am praying for u. i think it will happen.  feel free to follow all of my sympthoms on my tracker. I dont mind.

MJinWaiting and Docsaf- Seeing babies and pregnant women can be hard. maybe u will fall pregnant and it wont be so hard any more.
I am looking forward to seeing BFPs on here.
Im not taking anything for implantation. I was on Clomid then IUI. my RE checked my lining 5dpiui and they said it was 13mm so that was good, and my progesterone levels are normal.

Let me tell you, next wednesday cannot come soon enough. My bbs are just starting to get a teeny bit sore, which is normal for AF just usually not this early, or at least not that I have really noticed.

Levi97, hopeful1970142, mich183   Have any of you tried testing yet?

Here's to Hoping! Babydust and love to all
God has good timing. If i had gotten the call last week that i got today i would have cried sad tears for hours. today i was some wht sad but relieved at the same time. The baby classes place called me to tell me that i need to start classes next week. I forgot to call and cancle them after i lost the baby. She told me she would call me back in a few weeks to reschedule for the new baby.
Today I am 11dp iui #2.  I think I"m gonna take a test when I get home.  I had some cramping this morning and i'm worried its AF.  :(  Cramps are gone now and I can't wait till Fri to test.  Even though today's test could be negative.  We've been trying for 21 mos now.  Nothing wrong with either of us.  I've been on Clomid 50mg then 100mg for almost a year on and off.  I tried letrozole one month.  Had 2 mature follicles this time and my DH had a count of 178 million happy guys.  Hopefully this is it!  Thankfully my insurance covers this 100%.  They even cover 4 cycles of IFV.  I am lucky in that dept.  
Good luck everyone!
Thanks! This was the first month my lining was too thin from clomid.  The last 2 cycles were normal.  My RE did mention switching my meds if needed.  I'm assuming injectables is next?  Hopefully this cycle took:)  I'm glad to hear your lining is nice and thick with your first does of injectables. Any side effects, likes or dislikes about it? Just wanna prepare myself if I need to cross that bridge soon=P

All - I am 6dpiui today.  Not much to report.  Seems like my CM is more today than usual.

Sending everyone sticky baby dust!
On my 4th consecutive clomid cycle my lining was very thin.  Ended up w/ a 1 day AF.  Then I did a cycle of injectables - Lepori.  My lining was at 10 the day of my IUI, so it thickened up fairly quickly.  I had much better results with the lepori than clomid.  3 or 4 mature follies compared to 2 w/ clomid.  The injections were very hard though.  Not sure if it was because I was on a pretty high dose or if that's just how I react to it.  I had really bad welts that were very uncomfortable to have any clothing touch. I also had headaches & felt bloated.  I think that's it for symptoms.  I'll be starting another round with them in about a week.  Not looking forward to the welts but hoping to stim slower & end up with more follies for my IUI.  I really do think the 1st cycle is trial & error to see how your body responds.  I know that ***** but that surely is how mine went.  This next time will be about 1/2 the dose hopefully for a longer period of time.
Good luck to you if you end up going that route.
beehappy 76- i started the injectables this cycle after 4 cycles of clomid and i have put on quite a bit of weight-about 4 kgs! for someone who is usually 62kg thats a fair bit. im hoping im pregnant and will have an excuse for the weight gain otherwise the first two weeks im going to have to be a gym junkie to lose it!
we did hit a coupld of capillaries on occasions which caused bleeding under the skin and bruising-but that only happened 3 out of 22 times. -yes i was stimming for 22 days!-they were afraid to up my dose as i had 72 follicles!

MJinWaiting and Anya10, i too will be blood tested for pregnancy on the 9th. i have not had any symptoms really, however i have started to cramp lightly today and may have had aching hip joints yesterday-but they were not strong enough for me to consider them anything to do with pregnancy! (i just told myself it was my mind playing tricks on me!) would'nt it be wonderful if we all fell this time!? i cant test any earlier as i am on the hcg injections and i have tested before and the tests still come up positive the day before my period starts! bugger.

Kimber1101, my 4th clomid cycle was also a bit of a failure-my lining was fairly thin and my estrogen/progesterone levels did not get up very high-the clininc said once this happens your body basically gets a tolerance to the drug and it is less effective. they have me on puragon injections now (with iui and hcg injections).-as i wrote above i am quite bloated/fat! -due to the puragon.

rmmoye, thanks for the prayers- i really need them. have had a little cramping today so crossing my fingers. its going to be a loooong time til thursday. plus i worked out that my period is due monday or tuesday-so if i dont get it by wednesday i will be quietly celebrating.

vbcoach82,i have a friend who also has unexplained infertility and im sure it is extremely frustrating-her FE wont give her any drugs or anything as they said "what for?". she did do one iui but no luck-i think she is up to 17 months of trying (same as me)
forgot to ask-i am on puragon for the first time this cycle and i have noticed less cervical mucus-i know its a bad question but what was your cervical mucus like in the tww?
I give in and would like to join this group. I’ve been following this thread from the first day. Are you still taking on newbies? I have had IVF treatment with egg collection on 24th August with a day 5 transfer on 29th August. My clinic said I could do a HPT on 7th September (14 days after collection day) if it is positive I don’t really need my Beta levels to be tested. Do I have any symptoms? No, none whatsoever.

This 2ww isn’t too bad. I think it’s due to the past year where time stood completely still twice, first time round when we sadly lost our baby boy due to IC after 17+2 weeks after our first IVF before Christmas and then when my mum died out of the blue a few weeks later. Also work keeps me very busy these days, we are moving offices and it’s quite hectic.

I hope you are all keeping busy and relaxed at the same time!

Lots of super sticky baby dust to all!
kimber1101 - 8/30 - BFN
beirutbaby - ?
rmmoye - BFP! Yeah! Congrats!
bklynhopes - ?
Levi97 - 9/2
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
vbcoach82 - 9/3 (hpt on 9/1?)
mich183 - 9/3 or 9/4
nshapland - 9/7
MJinWaiting - 9/8 (will try hpt on 9/6)
esmie1012 - 9/8
mnghorse - 9/8?
kikkleh- 9/9
Purple7374 - 9/7 (hpt)
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
docsaf - 9/10
beehappy76 - 9/10 (hpt - 12dpo)
anya10 - 9/12?
Risa615 - 9/13

Purple7374 - welcome! Of course it's not too late to join. We accept everyone. I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. I hope you get a BFP soon and get something new and exciting to look forward to.

anya10 - i feel nothing. Every once in a while I feel a little something, but I'm so hypersensitive to every twinge my body makes that I don't think I would notice if I wasn't TTC. I know I am lucky, but I wish I felt a little more b/c that would be some sort of proof that the meds were working.

Work is very busy, but this week has dragged on. The weather where I live is very hot and it is starting to get humid again. This week has been the 8th or 9th heat wave this summer. It's too hot to do anything outside (but swim and we don't have a pool), so I have been inside most of the time. It is supposed to rain here tomorrow. Hopefully that will cool things off a little and I can get outside and do things. I think too much during the tww; I'd rather spend a little more energy physically. (nothing strenuous, just walks, etc.)

everyone - do you get b/w or u/s during the tww? My RE doesn't schedule anything until 14dpiui and then just to check if I got pg. Should I ask to be checked before to make sure my lining looks good, b/w makes sense, etc?

Me RE does b/w and u/s between 5 and 7dpiui to make sure I ovulated and my lining is good and bloodwork to check progesterone levels. Then the 14 day bloodwork.

I am 8dpiui today, finally made it over the hump and into the second week. I had metal mouth again for a short time last night. I have no other symptoms really, besides some extra cm. I too live in a place that is soo hot, we are in our 9th or so heat wave..we must live close. I just keep looking forward, makes my days goes faster. LIke tonight I have to pick up my dog from the vet (small surgery) then look forward to saturday brunch with a friend, then im to 10dpiui, and I have NO HPTs in the house, so I dont break down, I will buy one late sunday night for monday morning.

Hi there!
Yeah, I have 6 days left and no symptoms at all!!! BD was very painful today, felt like sharp pain down there in cervix. Nothing in my bbs or nipples so I guess I am  not going to get my hopes up here.....No implantation bleeding either :(

My RE doesn't schedule anything until day 15dpIUI to check bw for pregnancy. That's all. If BNF, then I will wait for my AF to start over :( But I will know on Monday afternoon as I am taking POAS.
I also had trigger shot so I guess if I checked right away, I would get false positive, but the shot wears off after 11 days, so day 13 should be safe.
Last time I got preggo, I checked on day 13 and it was positive but I also had tender nipples. This time -NOTHING :(
Keep me in the loop!
Thanks so much for the feedback.  I agree with you that the first round is practice, even tho we want it to work so badly. I also only have 1 day of AF and couple days of just barely spotting.  I'm sorry to hear about the welts and the headaches.  I usually tend to get welts if I am allergic to something I ate..... Is that a common side effect from the injections and how long does it last? I'll keep you in my prayers that ur upcoming round goes as planned and you get your BFP:)

Update: felt some pressure above my cervix since last night.  It comes and it goes.  I'm hoping somethin's cookin in there:)
I have been so congested for the past couple days. Not really a cold, just congestion.

I've decided that I will do an HPT if I don't get aunt flow doesn't come.

I hate getting my hope up, but for some reason I have a feeling that it will be positive.

Fingers crossed, baby dust for all of us!
Just curious what you have been told by your RE?  Mine said no BD during the ttw.  Anyone else told the same?
I am always told to bd the same day as IUI, and nothing more.  If I take progesterone, I usually don't bd that much makes it is messy, lol
Risa
spent the day crying b/c I'm pretty sure AF is coming--I'm cramping and there was a bit of spotting and at day 11 past retrieval it's too late to be implantation spotting.  This is so hard--getting your hopes up, all the shots and hormones--it's just so draining : (
I am so sad for you!  I know the feeling oh to well.  Plus, you are right, the drugs make you super sensitive.  They also made me gain weight, so on top of being disappointed, I then feel FAT. okay, it is 15 pounds but I feel like it is 50! I am no longer taking fertility drugs except progesterone.  Taking tons of vitamins.

I have this rule, each month when AF arrives, I do something different.  So, I want to suggest the same thing to you! I found a really good natural fertility drug recipe on the web that i started two months ago and it is helping with lining and follicle growth. If you are interested, look in my journal, I posted it in early August for others to see.  

So, if AF arrives, pick a new plan.  We are all here to help you!
Risa
Hi there!

I'm too waiting for 9 Sept for blood work....Hoping for  +++++++++
stressed, thinking too much....hoping we will make it tis time....

My story:
I'm ttc past 4 years. Hubby doing good. myself march/2010  diagnose Pcos.. Had ovarian drilling, thank god no blockage or endo..everything fine..period regular now..april resting..May/june/july/2010 started with 50 mg clomid no preg.. August DR suggest for iui. So dr put me on femara 2.5 mg fr cd 2-6....cd 6 u/s found few follicles....followed by 75iu puregon injec fr cd 7-12 .finally .2 egg on right side 10mm,11mm and 2 more egg left side 12mm,13mm......fr cd 13-15 inject menogon and had u/s on cd 16 found one dominant egg 19mm fr left ovary..on that day itself dr suggest me to inject pregnyl and had iui on cd 17 that was on 24/8/2010 (u.lining 12)..hubby sperm count was 30m....

Right after iui everyday taking duphaston 10mg 2 tablets a day and folic acid 5 mg 1 tablet a day..

Not going to do home preg test...  cos waiting for hcg to clear from my body system...

So far i just feel cramping...Sharpe pain on my cervix on n off...some tingling sensation on my uterus .....  just waiting for 9sept...   5 more days...
we seem to have a similar story- i was diagnosed with pcos early this year. have done 4 cycles of clomid with hcg injections-i reacted very well to it-fell pregnant on the second try but miscarried at 6 weeks. the fourth clomid cycle my levels didnt do so well so they changed me to puragon daily injections plus hcg and iui. after washing husbands sperm was 22million, my lining was 11 and i had 1 dominant follicle-about 22mm. i am only allowed to do 1 more iui before they want me to move on to ivf!-never ever thought i would be one of those women having to go through this!
i have had a little cramping the last couple of days-but to be honest i have had this cramping when i was not pregnant and when i was pregnant! so its not really a sign. as i have been doing hcg injections i cant test early (and the time i did test it still showed up negative on 16 days after ovulation-but i was pregnant and it was an early detection test too! good luck. lets hope both of us get that wonderful news.
esmie1012 I was on injectiables Gonal F and ovdril. i had no side effects or reactions. i do have fair/ sensitive skin. it was esy to dial up. just chick to the ammount and pull the pin back stick it in and push the button. it does it all for u.

Good luck.
Hello, welcome to the september wait lol.

All,
Sooo last night I had a scratchy throat right before bed. Then this morning I woke up with a stuffy nose and extra mucus in my throat and a slightly sore throat. I have read that it is a good sign to have symptoms of a headcold, but Im hoping its just not really a headcold. Today is 9dpiui for me and I had a hard day yesterday thinking I dont have any symptoms, no IB nothing besides metal mouth. So now today Im in a better place and hoping to stay positive the rest of this tww.

Here's to hoping!! Babydust and love to all
well what i thought was AF on wed has turned into just spotting for the last 3 days.  haven't taken a hpt yet.  Gonna wait another day.  I usually spot one day before my period really starts.  I am 14dp iui.  this shouldn't be implantation bleeding right?  i have an ounce of hope but hubby and i have already discussed what our next move is gonna be. guess we just wait and see...
kikkleh dont feel bad asking. I had thick cm. I think it has something to do with the type of injections he but me on though. when he did u the u/s u could see it.  during my tww it seemed to get thicker but it could have something to do with the premetrium he put me on. 200 mg per night Vag not oral. I hope this helps.

Purple7374 WElcome. I am sorry to hear about your past year. It must have been a really hard one. God has a plan for u. I pray that everything turns around for u.

Docsaf  my dr doesnt do anything during the tww. once u have a BFP then he does 2 hcgs 2 days apart to check me.

mich183 Feel better! I am sending u Baby dust and praying for u.

Anya  I cnat wait to hear your results. Several of u will be testing soon. I am praying for BFPs.

Kimber1101 my re says bd the day after the iui and then after that it is just for fun.  WE had no restrictions.

nshapland Dont get up implational bleed can still happen this late. It is a better sign if it is brown and not red. u didnt tell the color. please dont give up hope. IF AF comes then know u r not in this alone and we will be here for u.

Now for an up date. On cd 22 and 12 dp iui i tested HPT BFP. CD23   13 dp iui Beta 152, Cd25 15 dp iui beta 428.

I am looking forward to seeing some more BFPS. I wont be on for a week starting tomorrow but i will check it when i get back.

BAby dust and Prayers to all.
rmmoye, docsaf: Thank you both so much for your encouraging posts! My past year was really hard but I've come to learn that everyone has got their own heartbreaking, upsetting or very very difficult experience(s).

nshapland: I really hope that this bleeding is not going to be AF. Implantation bleeding can indeed come very late. I had some last year on day 12 after egg collection and was crying all day because I thought that was it. Keep thinking positive thoughts and try to relax-

vbcoach82: As long as there is spotting and not heavy bleeding there is still hope. I wouln't compare too much with others, everyone is different and baybe your implantation spotting goes over several days?

MJinWaiting: I've got a cold on the way too. Hope for both of us that it stops right there before it's a full headcold! With me I do think its a cold and not a symptom, quite a few people at work have been coughing all week.

Best of luck to everyone and lots of sticky baby dust.
Thanks Purple7374, we'll try to keep up hope but its hard after 21 mos of disappointment.  :)  Its pretty brown the last 2 days.  First day was a little pink.  Not much at all, just when I wipe basically.  I had cramping Wed morning and a little last night.  Guess I should just take a test and see what it says.  Thanks and good luck everyone!!
I work from home so I am not really around too many people on a usual basis besides my husband, and he went out of town early this week and has no cold yet, and friends on the weekends. I hope its good for both of us as well!!

vbcoach82-I hope for you too that it is just late IB, I know we have heard this a thousand times but everyone is different. I need to take my own advice lol

kikkleh-I also had hcg injection so RE told me if I test to take it with a grain of salt, however from what I have read the HCG is usualy out of the system within 11 days. I took the trigger on the 23rd, so mine should be out today. I am going to test tomo just to see if its out of my system so when I POAS monday I know if its real or false.

Docsaf-whats going on with you? how are you feeling? any new symptoms or feelings today?

Hello Ladies!!!  Unfortunately, I received a BFN...So I will be looking for funding and Try again. Thanking God for this process, praying that I can give IVF another try. I will be praying for everyone in this journey on TTC...Love you lots and take care. SSBD to everyone...LEVI
Hi all, I had my embryo transfer on 27th Aug. This tww is sooo fraustrating....It was really motivating to find this forum...Now I am assured that this is normal and I am not going crazy :) Don't think I'll be able to resist the temptation of taking a home preg test...but trying hard to keep sane
Just noticed you mentioned about taking pineapples in an earlier post...My doc specifically advised me to avoid pineapples and papayas during this time....I guess it is better that you check with your doc once before manking any changes to your diet plan...
sorry to hear about your BFN, Im praying that your time is soon.

sp_excited-Hello and welcoem to the forum. This tww is definitely a tortorous one. We are all in the same boat and def use eachother as guidance. When are you planning on testing? HPT or Beta?

Thanks for the Positive Support...I am praying for your journey as well...SSBD to you,,,
I am planning for the beta test on 10th...Long long wait....

Best of luck to all!!
Hi dear,

I'm surprised... Me too past 3 days stuffy nose, flu, my body damn heaty ..but i didn't take any medicine (fear of any side effect)....today a bit okay...just now i feel nausea a bit.. Everything depend on my blood work...

lots of baby dust to all of us...
Hi dear,

when i tried with 50mg clomid my body never response well...lining was thin...So DR changed to femara with very low dosage 2.5mg bcoz of pcos...Femara suits me... All the fertility medicine was on low dosage bcoz of Pcos...Dr scared if give high dosage may cause multiple birth..Finally on iui day my egg was 21mm..only one...

Lets pray! hope god will bless us with babyyyyyyysss....

Levi97 - Sorry to hear about your BFN

mich183 - I hope you feel better soon!

MJinWaiting, Purple7374 - I did not know a headcold was a sign. I woke up with a stuffy nose this morning and that is it. My dog had a stuffy nose earlier this week and I briefly wondered if I can catch a cold from her. I'd rather think it might be a sign.

kimber1101 - my RE says to bd the night of iui or the morning after. He puts no restrictions on BD'ing the rest of the tww. But I am taking crinone, which is sort of yucky so i usually don't BD too much during the tww.

nshapland - don't give up hope. I know people who started spotting during the tww and continued for weeks. Spotting early on in the pregnancy isn't always a bad things.

sp_excited - welcome! I have never heard anything about avoiding pineapples. I have read in several posts that the pineapple core may help with implantation b/c of the bromelin. You are right, though, - I will ask my RE the next time I see him and ask.

rmmoye - great numbers!

A lot of people will be testing soon - good luck! SSBD!

For those who take hpt's (me included): The 1st time I was pg I took a hpt at 10dpiui (it was Mother's day and I thought it would be a nice gift). It was BFN. The cycle was bizarre - 1st cycle on injectables and it was a roller coaster - it did not feel right. I did not get AF by 14dpiui so I went in for b/w. I was sure that it would be BFN and that the crinone was delaying my AF so I got b/w so we could start a new cycle. My beta was 40 at 14dpiui and it was a BFP. At 15dpiui and 16dpiui (after the b/w confirmed I was pg) I took hpt's and got BFNs. I bought at least 50 hpt's TTC #1 and seeing a BFN was really upsetting so I took the hpt's b/c I really wanted to SEE a BFP. My DH then took away the remaining hpt's b/c I was upsetting myself so much. My betas rose appropriately and I gave birth to a healthy DS 9 months later. I know this isn't typical, but there is hope until AF arrives or b/w shows otherwise. all that being said, I still have 2 hpt's left over and I'm not sure I will be able to resist taking 1 next week.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I have a 3-day weekend and I am looking forward to a break from work. nothing special planned - a bbq on Sunday, maybe a trip to the park on Sat. Monday - maybe go for a nice, long walk.

kimber1101 - 8/30 - BFN
beirutbaby - ?
rmmoye - BFP! Yeah! Congrats!
bklynhopes - ?
Levi97 - 9/2
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
vbcoach82 - 9/3 (hpt on 9/1?)
mich183 - 9/3 or 9/4
nshapland - 9/7
MJinWaiting - 9/8 (will try hpt on 9/6)
esmie1012 - 9/8
mnghorse - 9/8?
kikkleh- 9/9
meenakshi76 - 9/9
Purple7374 - 9/7 (hpt)
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
beehappy76 - 9/10 (hpt - 12dpo)
docsaf - 9/10
sp_excited - 9/10
anya10 - 9/12?
Risa615 - 9/13

I just talked to my dr and he wants me to come in today for a blood test b/c I'm spotting and he wants to come up w/ a plan for if I'm going to start my period over the weekend.  I had a 5 day transfer and he said I could test 9 days after (but that falls on a Sun and no one will be in the office--which isn't that weird for a fertility clinic)? Anyway, now it's only 7 days after 5 day transfer. Is it possible it's too soon and it will be a false negative?
I did an HPT and again it was BFN. No aunt flow yet, kinda bummed.
Maybe it's to early for the HPT. Good luck!
Purple you should still get beta check even if positive HPT as it is watched to make sure it is going up and not down. If it goes down something is wrong and if caught soon enough might be fixable.
My sister who has had two iui told me not to test before day 12 atleast as I might get a false negative. Her dr told her to wait and she did the 1st BFP after 12 days and 2nd after 16.
Well it was negative, but I haven't got AFyet.
Hi ladies,
Just wanted to say good luck to all. One more week until I test. I am trying really hard not to think about it too much, so haven't been logging on much. SSBD to all !!
MJinWaiting,hi-i actually am given the triiger injection-strength 5000, then three follow up injections-strength 1500 over 9 days-so i really cant test!  

vbcoach82, i wouldnt stress too much about spotting-my fertility doctor said that many many women think they got their period when it turns out to be a pregnancy-even my mum did years ago! the doc said usually it is a lighter period though. spotting could also mean your progesterone is low (which can threaten a pregnancy) but im sure your specialist will test you for it.

all-had some strong cramping this morning-thought it was my period but there is no sign of it. very relieved. im 13 days past ovulation so getting close to my blood test-4 days to go!!!!
hello i am a newly married woman i have 4 children and never ever had a problem with getting preg until i ha an ectopic preg andon of my tubes had to be removed now my new husband has n children and only dreams of having one with me.. Did i mention that it would be my first time having a child in wedlock s i am looking foward to have  great husband by my side.. But what do i do where do i began i don't even kno the first thing aboutl ooking for a fert doc ..Will my inscover much orwha ihave hip trough the nypd im ovulating right now  i  took the first choice ovulating test and two lines appeared humm how long have i been ovlating for? what is the best thing to do?
Hello everyone! So today is 10dpiui and i tested yesterday to make sure the trigger was out of my system and it was a BFN so my trigger is out. I will test on monday 12dpiui. I have not been feeling well since yesterday, today im exhausted, and feel a little congested and my throat is a little sore. Im hoping its a prego sign not that im really getting sick. I also still have alot of CM.

Kikkleh-Ohh yes you really cant test, that must be torture. I wish you could POAS to at least get a little releif, but at least you wont be bummed by a BFN. Youll get it from the REs with a plan for the next time.

kevlynnistaylormade-welcome! Ask your OB-GYN to refer you to a RE. They will know someone. Good luck and congrats on your marriage.

mich183: I am sorry to hear about your negative result. It is so disappointing and frustraiting at the same time. I will keep you in my thoughts.

tonysbabydoll00: Thank you for your advice. I was having the same thoughts. Now I won't have time to go to the clinic until 9th September, even though I could test on the 7th I am not sure I will do that. I will decide on the day I guess.

Also, I had a major scare yesterday. I had some bright red blood when I was wiping. But today it has stopped. However I'm having a lot of discharge. At the moment I don't know how to stay positive.

Lots of super sticky baby dust to all of us!
as i mentioned earlier i woke this morning with strong cramping but no period. i ended up with the tiniest little clot in my underwear-like 1mm in size and no blood. cramping has stopped for now. just glad no period-tomorrow is 14 days past ovulation! starting to get close to finding out for me.
I am going for my eagg retrieval tommorow I am a bit nervous. I am doing my procedure in gaudalarja mexico with Dr,Chaves he is a leader in mini ivf I had personal friend success stories and hoping to have one of my own. Please pray for me and feel free to post any questions, comments, or uplifting words waiting for my husband and I am very lonley. Wish me luck.
Lalaminiivf421 I wish you luck and will pray all goes well tommorrow.
Got my BFN yesterday : (  They had me test early b/c I was spotting.  Tested using an HPT today just in case (day 14 after retrieval) and it was negative.
Still haven't gotten AF. I feel pregnant, boobs hurt, constipation, cramping, congestion, hungry more often, urination more often, all the early pregnancy signs. Wondering if the HPT's (urine) just don't work for me. When using Ovulation predictor they didn't work, had to do a blood test to show what they were supposed to show. So I am wondering if I just don't have the levels in my Urine at all.

Going to do a blood test on tuesday if AF hasn't come. On Clomid, cycle was 29 days last month, I am on day 31 today.
Praying for some BFPs for those of you that get to test this week!

Risa
Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a 3-day weekend and it was wonderful. I love 3-day weekends - they seem so much more relaxing. Sat I went to a pottery painting place with my DS and we made my father a thank you present for babysitting this summer. And then we went for a nice long walk. Yesterday we went to a bbq. And today, maybe another long walk and a trip to the park. My DS loves to go outside and look around. I only thought about the tww about 20 times yesterday instead of my usual 100.

I felt a little crampy this morning. AF isn't due until Thursday, but last time it came 2 days early. So the cramps might be AF cramps if I get AF tomorrow. I'm trying to stay optimistic that they are just regular cramps and either don't mean anything at all or are a sign of implantation. Me and my DH decided to take a vacation day this upcoming Friday. I am going in for my bloodwork at 7. The sitter is coming and we are going to go for a day trip - bike trip, walk around a quaint town, nice lunch. We should find out if the iui worked. If it didn't then we have to schedule a consult for ivf. So this day will give us talk time if we need it.

lalaminiivf1421 - welcome and good luck!

nshapland - sorry to hear about BFN.

kevlynnistaylormade-welcome! Ask your OB-GYN to refer you to an RE or check with your insurance company as to what needs to be done and who is covered in your local area.

mich183 - I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

SSBD! Good luck to all!

Hello! Happy Labor day! So today is 12dpiui for me and I tested this morning and it was BFN. I had some slight brown discharge yesterday and less today but only when I wiped (sorry TMI). I still have a head cold, and I have been having little headaches the last couple days when waking up. I usually sleep like a log but this weekend I was so exhausted and couldnt sleep well. I woke up at 7am all 3 days of my long weekend (no fun!) which is so not like me. I have been getting nauseous in the afternoons just slightly though. It feels like when I havent eaten in a while and my stomach hurts and is nauseous except that I have been eating regularly and I get nauseous a little less than an hour later.

Who knows what's to come. I have my blood test at RE on Wednesday if AF doesnt show before then.

well... tomorrow is the end of my TWW...  I as supposed to a HPT, but there is a part of me that just wants to wait some more... Crazy, I know.  Wishing all out there lots of Baby Dust.... welcome to the new comers!!!  
Good luck to all waiting for results this week!!
I will find out Thursday if we are having our iui sat or sunday!! This will be our first time with all this so I'm excited,nervous and just praying all goes very very good ;)
Prayers for all
So guys, today is 13dpIUI for me, I go  to RE on Wed for pregnancy bloodwork and I have been having lower abdominal pain for the last several days which is mild that constant..I read online that it could be the early sign of ectoptic pregnancy...does anyone know anything about it and the pain I am experiencing?
The reason I am asking is because the good part is that I took two POAS today and I GOT HTP!!!!!
So now I am scared......but I know that I won't know for sure that I am pregnant until Wednesday AND I won't know whether it is ectoptic or not until the first ultrasound (in another 4 weeks....and it could be too late).
im devastated-just got my period-16 days after ovulation. im only allowed 1 more iui before we have to move to ivf. BFN for me.
My HPT came out as negative this morning and my period just started. I don't know what to say. I was really hoping that with two day 5 blastocysts of good quality there would be a better outcome. I am so disappointed and sad.
kimber1101 - 8/30 - BFN
beirutbaby - ?
rmmoye - BFP! Yeah! Congrats!
bklynhopes - ?
Levi97 - BFN
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
vbcoach82 - 9/3 (hpt on 9/1?)
nshapland - BFN
MJinWaiting - 9/8 (will try hpt on 9/6)
esmie1012 - 9/8
rnnghorse - 9/8?
kikkleh- BFN
meenakshi76 - 9/9
Purple7374 – BFN
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
beehappy76 - 9/10 (hpt - 12dpo)
docsaf – BFN
mich183 - 9/10
sp_excited - 9/10
anya10 – BFP! Wonderful news!
Risa615 - 9/13

Anya10 - Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! When I was TTC #1, I thought I would stop worrying when I got pg. After I got pg, I thought I would stop worrying after I got through the 1st trimester. And then I thought I would stop worrying after the triple screen... and then the 20 week u/s... Basically there is always something to worry about. I stopped worrying when I gave birth to a healthy baby.  I know a lot of people that felt mild constant pain when they were pg. For them, it did not mean anything. You got over the 1st hurdle - you are pregnant. Try not to worry about anything else right now - just enjoy the wonderful news.

rnnghorse - I know what you mean. At some point, taking a test becomes scary. If I take it too early then I can always use that as an excuse to not show positive. But after a certain point, I expect it will be correct. (at least the box says 95 or 99% of the time) Good luck! Fingers crossed.

AF arrived 2 days early again. I actually took a hpt when I first woke up this morning (it was clearly BFN) and AF started by the time I got to work. CD1 for me again!

kikkleh - I am in the same position as you. my insurance covers 1 more iui and then I have to move on to ivf. We will have to meet with the RE for a consultation over the next couple of weeks to discuss this. My DH is so apprehensive about ivf. We both have off on Friday and are taking a day trip. At some point we will have to discuss the next step.

Everyone who is still in the tww: Good luck! SSBD! I will check this thread regularly b/c I really want to update the list with lots of BFPs.
Well today is 13dpiui for me, I didnt test this morning but I have a started a small amount of spotting. I called the RE and they still want me to come in for a bloodtest tomo. I am feeling quite down and cranky about all this. I know that its only a 25% chance but I was really hopeful for this cycle.

Im sorry for all of those who also had a BFN this cycle.

Anya congratulations thats great!

Anya I had an etopical pregnancy two years ago. I had no symptoms though. Dr. said to watch for shoulder pain and sever cramping. Good luck. hope all is ok.
I got a BFN today but still no AF should have started Saturday or Monday. Always on time switching between the two days since May.
Hi my dear sisters......

Today 15dp iui. Tomoro my blood work since Thursday holiday... I'm so scared and stressed...having cramping on n off, hungry more often, tired and stuffy nose....Did my HPT on 5/9 results BFP.........Today again done HPT results BFP...  everything depend on tomoro's blood work.......????????

Anya10:   Congrats ....happy to hear from you... take good care.
MJinWaiting: Keep your hope.....dont worry...hope Pg
Kikkleh,purple7374 and docsaf....Sorry to hear abt BFN..keep on try...tis is not end of life...

Please pray for me....I'm sooooo scared....... Baby dust to all of us.......

So how did you know that it was ectoptic? How soon after you just found out that you are preggo? The pain is very dull but I feel bloated.. that's it. I know that I won't have my first u/s until 6 weeks and my b/w is only tomorrow.
Hey there!!
Same here, BFP so far..took three HTP , two yesterday and 1 today and all show very good 2 lines! So.,...tomorrow's bloodwork says it all..but after that, I need to make sure that it is a normal pregnancy and the heartbeat is there..it is a rollercoster! You must be excited as I am but also scared.I know the feeling, I am in the same boat. Only I have no symptoms except I am not feeling my usual self and my stomach is bloated and crampy a little. GOOD luck, let me know your numbers tomorrow!
kimber1101 - 8/30 - BFN
beirutbaby - ?
rmmoye - BFP! Yeah! Congrats!
bklynhopes - ?
Levi97 - BFN
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
vbcoach82 - 9/3 (hpt on 9/1?)
nshapland - BFN
MJinWaiting - 9/8 (will try hpt on 9/6)
esmie1012 - 9/8
rnnghorse - 9/8?
kikkleh- BFN
meenakshi76 - BFP on hpt!
Purple7374 – BFN
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
beehappy76 - 9/10 (hpt - 12dpo)
docsaf – BFN
mich183 - 9/10
sp_excited - 9/10
anya10 – BFP! Wonderful news!
Risa615 - 9/13

meenakshi76 - congratulations!
Yes, I know what you mean about being worried all the way until you gave birth to your DS. I was the same when I had DD. She is 14 months now and I really want to have a second baby and get it over with. I was very happy when pregnant, had the best memories and felt awesome, and I want to experience it again! I hope this cycle would work for me and I will have another beautiful child! As for you, don't get discouraged , you are going to try again very soon and this time, it will work as well!!!!!!!!!
Wish me luck on tomorrow s bloodwork!
Anya
Well... after 8 years of marriage, 6 years of trying for a baby, almost a year of fertility treatments, I can finally say BFP!!!  Took a HPT this morning... followed up later this morning with dr. and they comfirmed!
Wishing everyone out there still waiting all the baby dust you need.
For those with a BFN this month, I have been there many times and I know what you are going through. I thought for sure this was going to be one of those times. But never give up hope. Have faith... your turn will come soon!
Anya10  On my first ultrasound they found a sac, on my second nothing in the womb on my third they finally found the fetus in my tube. They checked my levels also and they weren't going up.  
I go to the clinic on Thursday if still no AF. My progesterone was 43 last week. I talked to the nurse at the RE office and she told that I tested too soon. I told nobody told me anything. So please keep your fingers crossed for a BFP on Thursday.
ok, im in a frenzy today as there has been a turn of events....

i started bleeding late yesterday, rang my fertility clininc to notify them. then i got on my treadmill and ran for ages-trying to vent my frustration and lose some of the weight i had put on using puragon-i even did sit ups, leg lifts etc...
then my bleeding stopped. it started slowly again this morning and i  decided to take a pregnancy test-it came up a very faint positive! went in to have blood taken but they are teling me that i could be going through another miscarriage. (went through one 4 months ago).
i am worried out of my mind-waiting for the phonecall of my hcg/progesterone and estrogen levels to come back. please pray for me!
Congrats to all of the BFP!!! You girls give me hope!! Going in for my 2nd IUI tomorrow at 11 :) I hope that this is the one!!! Good luck to all of you!
I had a temp dip this morning and spotting today at 9 dpo. Maybe implantation? Or maybe just AF on its way... Waiting until 12 dpo to test, unless AF comes before then.

docsaf - sorry about the BFN :(

mnghorse and kikkleh - congrats on the BFP !! I hope my first round of injectables will be lucky too!!
I hope you have some good news to share soon.  Hang in there!

Risa
Hi my dear sisters,

I'm so happy, DR confirmed my pregnancy after my blood work. +++++++++...
After so much of stress, emotion,tears and pain....I,m praying hard for it to be healthy pregnancy and healthy baby in 9 months time.....Huh! more stressed than b4.....

Congrats for whoever got BFP   ......I'm thanking god for blessing us..and  protect the mom & baby for next 9 months....

I'm really sorry for whoever got BFN... Pray and keep trying....be determined ..

LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL OF US HERE
well i just got blood results back and it was negative for pregnancy. there was still some hcg left over in my body-which the hpt must have picked up, but it was not high enough to be considered a pregnancy. doctor said some people take longer than others to get rid of the hcg in their system.
so now i have gone through all of that uncertainty my period has started properly and im not pregnant.
BFN for me.
lots of pressure for this month to work for us or its on to ivf which i dont want to do!
congrats on those who got their BFP's.
rmmoye - BFP! Yeah! Congrats!
rnnghorse - BFP! Yippee!
meenakshi76 - BFP! Yahoo!
anya10 – BFP! Wonderful news!

kimber1101 - 8/30 - BFN
Levi97 - BFN
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
vbcoach82 - 9/3 (hpt on 9/1?)
nshapland - BFN
MJinWaiting - 9/8 (will try hpt on 9/6)
esmie1012 - 9/8
kikkleh- BFN
Purple7374 – BFN
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
beehappy76 - 9/10 (hpt - 12dpo)
docsaf – BFN
mich183 - 9/10
sp_excited - 9/10
Risa615 - 9/13

rnnghorse - congratulations! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Overall, great stats for this month - lots of BFPs! I hope they are contagious and those who haven't tested yet catch it.

For those of us who got a BFN - I'm sorry. I try to be optimistic and seeing people who TTC for many months finally get a BFP gives me hope and reassures me that it will be my turn soon. Good luck to all of us next month!

I go back to the RE today for the baseline u/s and b/w. The nurse told me yesterday that if all looks good he will lower my starting dose AGAIN. This is my 4th injectable+trigger+iui cycle and I have responded very (almost too well) the other cycles. He wants the follies to grow very slow and steady and hopefully not have to almost cancel another cycle. I appreciate his logic - he does not want to put me in a position of too many babies and consider selective reduction. But it is a little frustrating b/c I feel like we are purposely aiming for a mediocore response (1 or 2 follies) instead of a great response (3 follies). And I find it hard to believe that so many would fertilize on 1 month, when normally none do. Okay, i'm done venting.
Hi ladies,
I went to get my bloodwork done today and still waiting for results. As far as the pain in my lower abdomen I have been having - they did an ultrasound and found two HUGE cysts on my left and righ ovaries :( I was told that they should go away at 13 weeks if I am pregnant....I hope everything else is fine. I was also told that they can't see on ultrasound YET if it is a normal pregnancy or if I am pregnant at all..so I am waiting for a bloodwork results and hopefuly its BFP! Then, I will wait for the hcg to double and have my first ultrasound where I should see a sac and a heartbeat...
It has been very stressful so I hope everything works out well!
As for those with BFN, don't you give up!!!! Next cycle can be yours!!
I strongly recommend though to see a fertility accupanture ( i did it twice before and it worked!!) right before and after IUI or IVF. Also, do yoga, it helps as well!!
Keep fingers crossed for me!

meenakshi76 - CONGRATS!!! How high were your hcg numbers?!
Well AF came last week.  I'm bummed but getting used to the bad news after 22 mos of trying.  We will be going for our 3rd IUI next week.  The Dr recommends no more than 4 tries.  Since this costs nothing to us we're gonna go for it.  Can't hurt.  I'm trying to be positive but its hard.  If the next 2 cycles don't work we're gonna take a break from all this. We need to get our lives back.  Good luck to all those that are still waiting to find out!!
Well the RE called me with the results of bloodwork and its BFN!! ugh! This stinks, its so emotionally draining. I had a major breakdown yesterday and bawled for hours. I needed it though, it wasnt as hard to hear the bloodwork results bc I kinda already had a feeling. I have my baseline on friday for our second IUI cycle. We will have 2 weeks of normalcy before we endure this emotional rollercoaster we call the the TWW.

I wish all of you good luck!! Those with BFP, keep that smile that you have right now!! thats important and were all very excite for you! Those with a BFN, just remember that without dissappointment there wouldnt be joy and happiness and were enduring this dissappointment for the joy and happiness we will have once we finally get our BFPs.

Heres to hoping! Babydust and love to all
Went in for my 3 day bw & us on Mon.  Starting round #2 of injectables.  RE said he will give me something this month so that I don't O b-4 I have several mature follies.  DH is feeling very strong about this being our last cycle. I'm not too happy about that so I told my RE I want as many as possible this time.  Hopefully one will be good & it will work this time!  :)
Well, AF came today at 10 dpo so it is BFN for me this month. I go in Friday for CD3 u/s and will hopefully start round 2 of injectables...
Good luck to all who are still in the tww!
AF came yesterday afternoon. Such a let down! I was just really light for a little while so I hoped with all my heart that it was going to stop. But I defiantly have AF now.

Congrats to all the soon to be mothers!

Seeing dr. Friday to find out what's next.
docsaf-i hear ya-here in australia we are only legally allowed to go ahead with a cycle of there are 1-2 eggs-i had a cycle cancelled as there were 3. stupid thing was that my husband and i tried anyway and still didnt fall pregnant.

MJinWaiting, i got my BFN yesterday and the funny thing is is didnt even cry-i just knew it had not worked and i think i am emotionally numb now.

Kimber1101, BeeHappy76 , mich183,- sorry to hear you are all starting again (i am too). im day 2 now and will be starting puragon injections tomorrow-a higher dose this time. this is my last chance before we have to try ivf.
rmmoye - BFP! Yeah! Congrats!
rnnghorse - BFP! Yippee!
meenakshi76 - BFP! Yahoo!
anya10 – BFP! Wonderful news!

kimber1101 - 8/30 - BFN
Levi97 - BFN
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
vbcoach82 - BFN
nshapland - BFN
MJinWaiting - BFN
esmie1012 - 9/8
kikkleh- BFN
Purple7374 – BFN
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
beehappy76 - BFN
docsaf – BFN
mich183 - BFN
sp_excited - 9/10
Risa615 - 9/13

Sorry to see more BFN's.

I went to the RE yesterday and I have 4 leftover follicle structures. Three of them have already started shrinking, the fourth is still pretty big. My RE says that we can move forward with the next cycle anyway. Since my last cycle was almost canceled, he lowered my starting dose of Follistim (again). I mentioned that this is the last iui my insurance will cover and that if this cycle is not successful I need to move to ivf. I have an ivf consulation appt in 2 weeks. I have been re-assured this will give me plenty of time to have all the tests done so that I can start the next ivf cycle (the bc pills) without losing time. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this month will be successful. But I am a planner and I like to have a back-up plan just in case.

To all of those still waiting to see if this cycle was successful - SSBD! Good luck!