Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
anyone starting the tww this week?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 201-400 comments:
Hii all..

Im new to this forum. This is my 1st iui with femera/menopur/trigger, taking progestrone gel and baby aspirin now. Have pcos and currently on 6dpiui. I had 2 follies abt 20mm each. Just hoping for good results.Am ttc for abt 1.5yrs.
Mine was little painful iui but ther was no bleeding/spotting..my cervix was little tight that was the reason given to me. Just keeping my fingers crossed..
congrats to those who gt ++++s
Best of luck to all who are in progress..
tc,
baby dust all..:-))
Hello ladies - it is 9/19 and I still no AF, but I'm scared to take a test.  I think I may hold off another few days...just not ready to see the result if it is BFN.

docsaf - I have an underactive thyroid and am on 50m of Levothyroxine...They haven't confirmed that my infertitlity is directly related to my thyroid problem (I have pcos as well), but in my case I think it is.

Good luck to everyone - sending baby vides to everyone!!!
Hi, hope every thing works out, iv a son at 14, an hav been tryin from 1 year after him 4 another 1, but it hasnt happend, still with the same partner, nothing rong with me r him.. had 3 attempts of iui which sadley failed 2 years ago, on my 9th day of my 2ww (ivf)  cnt wait till nex friday, its goin 2 b such a long week, feelin every twinge, an goin 2 the toilet every few mins 2 make sure im nt bleedin. New 2 this 2 an find it very helpfull, thanks 2 u all an the best of luck xx
Good luck:) one day behind me to find out:) 6 days in counting!  
I did my trigger shot this morning. I only had 1 mature foll, but 1 is all it takes, right? We are doing timed BD, and my RE told me to start progesterone suppositories tomorrow. This is my first month on progesterone. Tomorrow seems early, I'm afraid it will interfere with BD. I am thinking I should wait another day. For those on progesterone supp, when did you start it? Thanks!
rmmoye - BFP!
rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!

AlliQ - 9/18
Kellykonnor - 9/22
Kimber1101 - 9/23
kimepp - 9/24 - hoping for an early b-day present
lgayle04 - 9/27
tjmenez10 – 9/27
vbcoach82 - 9/30
hollyjo43015- 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
Durban81 – 10/3?
0aniaj – 10/3?
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
mich183 - 10/7
Beehappy76 - ?
kikkleh
Risa615
llayton2010

Welcome to the new people! I hope (and I know all of you do too) to see lots of BFPs! SSBD!

AlliQ - I understand how you feel. After AF is due, I feel like the hpt has to show a BFP and there is no more excuse for seeing a BFN. Before AF is due I tell myself that I tested too early, etc. But be positive! You still have hope.

Beehappy76 - I took the trigger shot this morning and  I have my iui tomorrow at 11:45. Based on past experience my RE usually tells me to start crinone the next day. But every RE is different and 1 day should not make a difference. I think the crinone is messy. If prog sups are the same, I would bd before. Keeping my fingers crossed that we both have 1 really good egg.

I will mention my thyroid issues to my RE and my fertility issues to the endocrinologist. It looks like my primary may have been wrong to say it shouldn't make a difference.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
geez i just had a look and everyone on your list seems to have a date to find out-i am having issues....

am now day 14 and my ultrasound today showed 1 little follicle at 8mm and 50+ small ones. the doc has increased my dose of puragon but im getting frustrated-i was on smaller doses last cycle and it did not take this long. at the rate im going it will be another 6+ days til i have a mature follicle! that will be day 20.

good luck to all for this cycle-this is my last chance to fall on iui before the dreaded ivf so im telling my body that this is it-no more messing around! looks like ill be one of the last to find out in the group!
Thank you for the positive encouragement.  I haven't taken the test yet and still no AF.  DH and I decided to give another day or two bc I'm just not ready.  

I will keep everyone posted (I have my fingers and toes and eyes, everything crossed!!!)

Thanks for everything guys!!!

Sending my best to all of you!!!
I really appreciate you keeping up with everyone on this thread...I should test 10/3/10, if I can wait that long.  That will be exactly 14 days after IUI.  When does everyone else test, before or after AF is due to arrive?
Hello all! Its been about 10 days or so since Ive been on, after my BFN last cycle I got kinda cranky lol. But my spirits are back up and were saddled in for another long ride. I went to the RE today CD 13 and they told me I have 3 follicles, 18mm, 25mm and 28mm. They said thats great if they are all follicles but they think one maybe 2 might be cysts. They took my bloodwork and will tell me by my estrogen levels.

They will call me this afternoon to see when to do our trigger and 2nd IUI. Either tomo or wednesday, so I wont be testing officially until most likely 10/5 or 10/6. Ill keep all of you posted.

To all the ppl who are new...HELLO and welcome!! And to all the ppl on here from last month keep up the energy and stay positive!

Here's to hoping! Babydust and love to all
Hey again! Hows your iui going?
So, I had the worst weekend, I lost my symptoms on Thursday and they haven't come back!! I have 0 symptoms so I am starting to think that it is over for me. I am 6 weeks today and I don't feel pregnant at all :( I have an u/s tomorrow but I think , 99% that I won't see a little heartbeat...... what a shame :(
I wonder if it is normal though? With my DD, I only had symptoms dissapear for half a day, not 4 days, going on the 5th!!!! also, I was nausious at this time last time...so that's why I don't have my hopes up.....
Sorry, just needed to vent :(
Well had my ultra sound this morning, not ready yet. I have to go back for another on wednesday and they possibly with give me the trigger shot (HCG shot), and then I will have my first IUI on thursday!

Hate this waiting game, I wish everything could be sped up. But my cycles are pretty much like clock work for a change!
rmmoye - BFP!
rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!

AlliQ - 9/18
Kellykonnor - 9/22
Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - 9/27
tjmenez10 – 9/27
vbcoach82 - 9/30
hollyjo43015- 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
Durban81 – 10/3?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
MJinWaiting - 10/5 or 10/6
mich183 - 10/7
Beehappy76 - ?
kikkleh
Risa615

I had my iui this morning. I don't get u/s nor b/w done on the day of the iui so I'm just hoping that I released 1 or 2 follies and that all is good. As usual, I felt nothing during the iui. I'm never even sure it has happened until it is over. My DH's counts were good. I am working from home today-Wed so I am literally laying in bed most of the day. My RE said to bd tonight and start the crinone tomorrow. I usually take it at night, but I asked and he said that morning or night is fine. I feel like if I do something differently, it might make a difference.  

I have an appt with the endocrinologist tomorrow and with the IVF coordinator on Wed. At both appt I will mention the thyroid/fertility connection. Hopefully, my potential thyroid issues will not interfere will my fertility trt.

Is everyone on here getting an iui or using timed intercourse?

For those testing this week - good luck.

Anya10 - Don't get discouraged. Tomorrow you will know for sure. When I was pg, and taking the crinone, my sore bbs disappeared in a single day. I went from feeling sore putting on my bra, to nothing. Everyone is different. I did not have any other symptoms in the beginning and I was disappointed. I think I would have been happier if I threw up every day. I will keep my fingers (and everything else) crossed that you see a healthy little one tomorrow.

AlliQ - I don't know how you manage to resist the hpt. I always say I will, but end up testing 2 days before AF is even due. I have 1 more test left. I am not allowing myself to buy any more after this one is gone. My DH's b-day is 2 days before my beta is scheduled. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help but think it would be a great b-day present for him.

MJinWaiting - Those follie sizes are great. Mine never get that big. The last 2 cycles I had 2 leftover follie structures (I think these are cysts). I continue to take the Follistim, and the cysts have all shrunk by CD12ish to at most 14mm. I hope your b/w shows you have 1 (or more) great mature follies.

Kikkleh - It doesn't matter how long it takes as long as they keep growing. One of the people on another message board didn't get her iui until CD20ish and she only had 1 egg and she got pg. It happens. Her follies stopped growing for a little while and she thought it would be a canceled cycle, but the one was just taking it's time.
thank you for keeping track of all our progress, there's so much going on with all of us and just wanted to say thank you.

I know, DH asked if I wanted to take a test last night and I started crying and saying that I just wasn't ready.  I'm truly scared this go around, it always get AF the day after I take the test, just not ready!! I have been feeling very weird this time and not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me.  The hpt is on my bathroom vanity waiting for me to drum up enough courage to take it.  If no AF by tuesday, then I'll take the test.

Also, good luck and I'm wishing you all the best and sending tons of baby dust your way!!!

Good luck to everyone out there - sending good vibes!!

Hello! I spoke with the nurse this afternoon and I will have my second IUI tomorrow morning. My DH's Bday is also coming up but its 4 days after the beta so I wont be able to wait that long lol but bday present just the same. I will have my beta on 10/5 and will try to hold out until then.

The nurse didnt say anything about the cysts, so Im gonna ask tomo if my levels were high enough for all three to be follicles, yes they are great sizes, when the RE said that I almost fell on the floor lol. I guess this month my follicles listened to my prayers. We will be close to testing the same day, so here's to hoping!!

Kikkleh-hang in there, slow and steady wins the race!!

Anya10 and AlliQ my fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for you two!!

That's sooo great!!!  you tripled your chances that is awesome.

Praying for you and it would totally be a GREAT b-day gift for DH.

Good luck!!!
Hi Girls!! Just got back from my trip to Chicago for the weekend. It was nice to get away and try not to think about this 2WW every minute of everyday. I can test on Wed but I feel NO symptoms! I am super bummed. I know that most of you have done NUMEROUS IUIs and this is only my 2nd. I just hope that our time comes soon... ALL OF US!! I would love for all of you guys to give your DHs an amazing bday present. We were walking MILES this weekend and talking. DH said... "if we can not have a baby it isnt the end of the world... our son will go to college in about 7 years and then we can move to a city like Chicago, San Diego, etc and can live life just for us". I think that he is trying to protect his heart. I told him that it sounded great but I am not at that point yet. I am not giving up and he said that he agreed... he wasnt there yet either. I hope that all of you do well in this 2ww!

AlliQ you have some serious willpower girl!!! I would have tested 5 times by now!
Ladies I'm looking forward to seeing some bfps. Us went well.  We saw the little heart beat. My due date is may 15. Re is using lmp.
KellyKonnor - hang in there girl, everyone's  body is different.  Also, I wouldn't call it willpower - its called being a wuss - I'm totally scared.  Good luck!!

rmmoye - that's awesome - congrats!!!
So I took the test this morning and I saw.................. BFP!!!

I'm so excited, I have drs appt tomorrow for b/w.

Thank you all soooo much for the support, prayers and baby dust - you are all wonderfully amazing!!!

good luck to you girls that will be testing shortly!!!

Hey...that's great news...Congratulations!!
Awesome!!!!  How exciting!!!!

Take care!
Congratulations!
hey i am new too...and 6DPO....cramping a bit today...dont know why...baby dust to you all...
Congratulations to you!  That is wonderful news!!  Did you have any symptoms?  You said you felt weird...
rmmoye - BFP!
rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!

Kellykonnor - 9/22
Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - 9/27
tjmenez10 – 9/27
cutepoppy - 9/30?
vbcoach82 - 9/30
hollyjo43015- 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
Durban81 – 10/3?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
MJinWaiting - 10/5 or 10/6
mich183 - 10/7
Beehappy76 - ?
kikkleh
Risa615

AlliQ- Congratulations! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

cutepoppy - welcome! maybe that is implantation cramping? Think positively that it is a good sign.

rmmoye - wonderful that you saw the h/b already!

I went to the endocrinologist and she does not think that my thyroid is related to my fertility issues. All of my b/w came back very normal. apparently I am gaining weight b/c I am eating too much and not exercising enough. I was sort of hoping that I could blame it on my thyroid. I do have several nodules and I have an appt for Nov to get one of the nodules aspirated. She said it is a little big, but nothing to be alarmed about. If I get pg, she recommends canceling the appt and doing it later.

I am officially 1dpo. I started the crinone this morning. So far the only thing I feel is anxious. SSBD to all! There are a few more people testing this week - fingers crossed that there are more BFPs to come.
Congrats AlliQ!!!!  Just shows there is hope.  I'm hoping for the same thing on 9/30.  This is my 3rd IUI and have been ttc for 22 mos.  I also say I'm not gonna test but usually do test early.  And like someone said, I get AF the day after.  I've gotten better at not testing and AF usually comes on the day I should be testing.  So we'll see.  I'm trying to stay positive this month!!!  Good luck everyone else!!!
Thank you all!!

Kimber1101 - Thank you!  My symptoms were cramping and naseau coming and going, but the biggest difference this time was I was extremely bloated and very constipated (sorry tmi) .  I was very uncomforatable and my belly hurt when something pushed against it (I have a lab who loves to cuddle and lay on me).  My bbs didn't hurt until 14dpo but they were very tingly which was kinda weird.

docsaf - good luck to you - I definitley have everything crossed for you!!!

vbcoach82 - stay positive, I waited 3 days after my ttw was up because I was totally scared and didn't want to see a neg result.  Good luck and sending tons of baby dust your way!!

Good luck to eveyone!
Alliq yeah! Congrats
Docsaf good luck !
Allwho r waiting I am hope for bfps
Hii all..

Aliq congratulations...tc
blade77..best of luck...did u test..?

Im 9dpiui , yesterday had mild cramps but today nothing. I dont have sore bbs too. Im really confused. sometimes I feel gasy and also tired. Im using progestrone gel its so messy to clean..dont know whether these symp are connected to the gel..anyways staying positive.. half of the day I will be with laptop reading all symptoms etc. kinda obsessed...

best of luck to all u girls,
prayers..:-))

Congrats ali:) to the rest of the girls good luck. Hope all dreams come true and more soon. Ps. I have got three more days till i can test. I'm sick at the moment so hope its not defeating any thing. Baby dust to all
AlliQ-CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Hello all, So I had my second IUI yesterday, Im feeling very positive about this one. not only were my follicles nice and big (18, 25, 28) but DH count went up from first IUI, (from 12mil to 19 mi), so that was a positive influence. Im a big believer in signs too and when I was sitting in the waiting room I was reading a magazine and read my horoscope and it said "after much frustration new doors will open for you, mercury is direct and your about to start a new chapter". That was huge for me!! Plus during the IUI I was talking about how I met my DH and how in love we are and I think that gave the whole thing a postiive energy!! So here we go...1measly dpiui 13 to go lol

Hi girls!
So I went to have a u/s done yesterday and I saw the little heartbeat, 96bpm!!! I am so excited! Anyway, I was extremely happy to see a little bean!! I do have an enormous cyst there and it is bothering me but doc said that it should go away by 12 weeks..I hope so!
Good luck in your tww and I hope that this time you will get pregnant!!
I am praying for more BFP this month!!
Hi, I've been following everyone through this link and decided I needed to join in.  I'm in the tww after my third IVF so I might not be the most positive news that everyone wants to hear.  So I'm really in that anxious stage as this will be my last attempt.  I'm also in that fighting stage of whether I do take a HPT now or just wait, wait, come on just wait a couple more days.  I too, Docsafe, am home until today trying to lay around and not be active.  I had the transfer on sat 9/18 with two embryos.  I pushed for three as this was the last time, but they didn't recommend as the quality was so good, they said the quantity wouldn't make the difference and did I really want triplets.  I enjoy reading everyone else's good news and emphathize with all the struggles.  I started with IUIs, then IVFs, but am only working with half the equipment:  one ovary due to a ovarian tumor.    Good luck to all.  
I am so excited with everyone's good news!!  I agree it totally gives me hope... a light at the end of the tunnel.  I love keeping track of everyone's progress. I appreciate you keeping up with that docsaf.  I'm already thinking about taking a hpt, but I'm going to try and hold out until Friday.. which is still early.  I am a very positive person with almost everything, expect this.  All the dreams I have had recently say I'm going to get a BFN.  Still hoping for the best!
hearty congratulations to rmmoye ,meenakshi76 ,anya10 ,sp_excited and alliq...so happy for u all.....n thanx docsaf for ur answerb

rmmoye - BFP!
rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!

Kellykonnor - 9/22
Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - 9/27
tjmenez10 – 9/27
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - 9/30?
vbcoach82 - 9/30
hollyjo43015- 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
Durban81 – 10/3?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
MJinWaiting - 10/5
mich183 - 10/7
Beehappy76 - ?
kikkleh
Risa615

bbelise - welcome! was it a 3 day or a 5 day transfer? Third time's the charm.

anya10  - that's so wonderful that you saw your little bean and the heartbeat too! Hopefully the cyst will go away soon and you'll be more comfortable.

lgayle04 - are you taking crinone or other progesterone support? I take crinone during the tww and I have the weirdest dreams during this time.

I had my IVF consult today. If this iui is not successful, I will be starting my IVF cycle next month. I had read a lot online and I asked a couple of friends for info before I went. I was still so surprised by the amt of info we received. Our consultation was almost 1.5 hours and the IVF coordinator gave us the "you already know some stuff" version. I know I did not know everything (still don't), but I was surprised by how much more I learned. I can't imagine how long we would have been there if we knew nothing. It was a slight info overload, but overall I got a good feeling. I am still hopeful that the current cycle will be successful, though.

It's Wed and I've been to the doctors every day. I'm emotionally drained and I feel like I need a mental break. And I'm only 2 days into my tww.

If any of the BFP's did something different their lucky cycle, let me know. Others, pass along any advice your RE has given you. My RE is always very encouraging. He tells me not to stress and go about my normal routine.
well im on day 16 and i finally got a rise in my estrogen-it has been a long time coming and they had to keep increasing my puragon-but i still have a few days to go-im only in the 500's (1 follicle). it is our 1st wedding anniversary on monday and there is a good chance that we will be doing our last iui on that day-im looking at it as a good omen.
congratulations to all the bfp's this month-im hoping to be joining you soon!
ur doc said exactly what i want to tell u...dont stress urself..i know its not that simple to say that..last iui i took so much stress...i almost went insane asking my gynaec friends almost the same things repeatedly...so this cycle i am not taking any tension...i am telling myself "if its there ,its there and if not i'll try a second iui next month"...just take care and think positive...
It was a day five transfer.  Bloodwork on Monday.  
1st IVF did 3 day with no luck, 2nd IVF did 5 day and got pregnant for about a month, but it is strange all my friends and of course friends of friends have had it work on the third time so maybe you're right third time is the charm!  Maybe they have worked out all the meds and doses, as they have changed drastically each time.  Starting over I would work with what they did this time, hopefully.  
Hi girls!!! Congrats Alli!!! Sooo happy for you! Take it easy and enjoy the ride!!
I tested yesterday and it was a BFN :( I called and talked to the nurse. She told me to stop taking the progesterone and wait for AF and start all over again on round 3. I made an appt with the dr to discuss a plan if the 3rd time doesn't work. I hope that all of you get BFPs this round!!
hi ladies, i am new here and have been reading thro all the posts. i was on clomid 100 mg this month and today on CD15 i have follicle sizes 17, 15, 14 and 12 on my left ovary and nothing on the right. i wonder if it is normal to have 4 growing on one and none on the other? also i used OPK today and it shows negative yet. it keeps me thinking there is still time for the follicles to grow hopefully. also it bothers me if there is risk of 4 eggs getting matured with 100 mg clomid? any idea?
I'm on progesterone suppositories.  My dreams have been really odd, but I would have never made that connection.  I couldn't wait and I took a hpt last night.  My DH told me not to b/c it was too early, which it is..... 9dpo.  It was negative.  I know it was too early to test, but it just reiterates my feelings that the process has failed once again.
I hope everyone is well.  

I am 9dpo and iui.  I called my doctor today because I had to give myself a booster hsg Tuesday and now I'm bloated like I'm 5 months pregnant!  She said my progestrone level a week after my iui was 62.  It has never been that high.  It was 21 in August and 20 in July.  I know it doesn't mean I'm pregnant, but I'm still hopeful!  I get to test a week from tomorrow.  Bring it on!!!!
rmmoye - BFP!
rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!

Kellykonnor - 9/22
Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - 9/27
tjmenez10 – 9/27
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - 9/30?
vbcoach82 - 9/30
hollyjo43015- 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
Durban81 – 10/3?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
MJinWaiting - 10/5
mich183 - 10/7
Beehappy76 - ?
kikkleh
Risa615
prayin4_2 - ?

Kellykonnor - so sorry to hear your hpt was a BFN. Try to stay positive!

kikkleh - slow but steady wins the race. How high does your RE want your estrogen to be? My last iui, not the current cycle, I had 2-3 mature and my estrogen was only about 700. My E2 had risen, and then I coasted, and my E2 fell.

praying4_2 - welcome! I don't know the answers to all of your questions. Each month I typically have a dominant ovary. I tend to over-respond and when I do, 1 ovary will produce 1 follie that grows and the other ovary will produce 2-4 follicles that grow. This month, I either released 1 or 2 - if 2, then from the same ovary. I think ovaries take turns during natural cycles. Maybe there is still a dominant ovary during stimulated cycles.

lgayle04 - i had a dream a couple of months ago that I got a BFP. It didn't happen that month. Hopefully your dream will be wrong too (in the opposite direction of course)

Good evening girls! AF hasn't arrived yet so  going to test again tomorrow. Have any of you used the Dollar Store pregnancy tests? If so.. Have they been accurate?
I bought hpt's from the internet and they advertise to detect beta levels over 25. When I was pg I tested when I was 10dpo - BFN. I went in for my beta at 14dpiui and it came back BFP! i took another hpt on 15dpiui - BFN. I took another hpt at 16dpiui - BFN. I tested b/c I wanted to see a positive hpt. My DH told me to stop taking cheap hpt's b/c i was just upsetting myself and I should just believe the doctor. I know a lot of people online have used the $ store pg tests and they have been accurate. In my case, the internet ones were not.
Hi everyone, Today is only 3 dpo and it already feels like forever... I keep hoping I will feel some sort of symptoms even though I know it is way too early for that. It is so hard not to obsess about it. Plus it is my first month on progesterone, so I know anything I do feel might just be from that. Anyone have tips to reduce the stress of the waiting?
I am still waiting to ovulate, so I can let you know my test day. I am hoping my monitor goes to peak tomorrow and then I will start the 2ww on Saturday.  I will keep you posted so you can add my test date.  Thanks for keeping our list going!

Sorry you got a BFN so far, but it is early like you said and your past history shows it doesn't mean much.  Hoping you still get your BFP this cycle!

Risa
I wish I had suggestions, but it is so hard waiting and waiting! Especially taking progesterone that makes you feel pregnant.  Sending you lots of baby dust that this is your cycle!

Nancy, my acupuncturist, has asked me to just relax after my monitor goes to peak which means no more temping, or going on the internet for medhelp or research.  It will be hard, but I told her I would do it. So, Friday or Saturday might be my last post for a while.

Sending everyone baby dust!
Risa
docsaf-  hi, my clininc tell me that a mature follicle gives off about 1000 estrogen but smaller follicles also give off estrogen and as i have pcos i have 50+ smaller follicles giving off estrogen so i think they will do my iui when estrogen reaches 1200. i just got blood results and it has risen to 830. they told me to have bloods tomorrow and be prepared to do iui, otherwise it will be monday! (monday is our fist wedding anniversary so is a good omen)

praying4_2-i have a fair bit of knowledge on the clomid cycles (i did 5). it doesnt matter that your follicles are all from 1 ovary-makes no difference at all. follicles are considered mature around the 18-22 mark and they grow 1-2mm per day so i expect you would probably ovulate in the next day or two-meaning your 12 and 14mm follicles will probably not mature in time. hope that helps.
You girls are not going to believe this... Went from BFN on Tuesday to a BFP today!!!! I did 3 EPT tests and one digital! Going to the doc in a few for my BETA!! Sooo excited but still cautious!! Good luck to all!!! I will post later about the beta!
Kelly I used $1 ones. Thedy have always been right on. I got bfp 12 days past iui.
Kelly congrats on bfp!!!!
OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! yayyy another BFP! this thread is so inspiring!!

I am only on 3dpiui today and I have this overwhelming positive feeling about this cycle...hopefully Im right.

Kellykonnor - Really exciting news!  Congrats!!

docsaf - I don't think I get a blood test unless I get a bfp.  Maybe I should call them.  I don't even trust that when my AF comes it means anything.  The very first time I got a BFP was when I went in for my hsg and they test as a precaution.  This is after a six day period.  It came up positive and when I went to the doc for the blood test it was over 500.  So weird.
My mother had a period 4months of her. First pregnancy.  She was shocked to find out that pain she was feeling was a baby.  It isn't unheard. Of.
Well today is 8 dpiui.  Waiting *****.  I'm not feeling any symptoms yet.  But who knows if I will.  Everyone is different.  I'm going to buy some Dollar Store tests and maybe start taking them in a few days.  What the heck? Officially I'm not supposed to test for another week.  Boo!  Congrats Kelly and anyone else with BFPs this month.  Spread some of that luck to the rest of us please!!!!!!!!!!!!
rmmoye - BFP!
rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!
Kellykonnor - BFP! Yeah!

Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - 9/27
tjmenez10 – 9/27
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - 9/30?
vbcoach82 - 9/30
hollyjo43015- 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
Durban81 – 10/3?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
MJinWaiting - 10/5
mich183 - ?
kikkleh
Risa615
prayin4_2 - ?

kellykonnor - yeah! Congratulations that is such wonderful news! Go celebrate with some milk and cookies!

lgayle04 - my RE automatically schedules a beta 14dpiui. On injectables, my AF has been coming 12dpiui so I've never needed to go in for it. After I was pg, my cycle was off. My 2nd cycle was only 17 days long. I admit - I took 2 hpts. I knew it was AF, but I could not help but hope that I was wrong. Your experience makes me think that it can happen.

Risa - I was wondering who Nancy was. It is a good idea; I'm not strong enough. I'm constantly looking for more information that will "help" during the tww. enjoy your time off and relax! I look forward to hearing good news when you return.

The work part of my day is going by quickly, but the tww still seems to be dragging. Anybody have fun weekend plans? We might go to a corn maze at a local farm tonight. I am meeting a friend for brunch on Sunday and we are going to a 1st birthday party on Sunday. And I really should clean, do laundry, etc. Busy!

Thanks for your support.... well, i had another u/s today and it has raised my hopes as well as keeps me worried. i have the 4 follicles at 22, 19, 18 and 17. i am so excited about it as well as DH keeps asking- what if all 4? OMG, i cant bear to cancel this much-awaited cycle just because of the risk. doc advised i could ovulate any time now. i am just praying for 1 or 2 to get fertilised. has anyone gone through this like mine and got one or two at the most? what are my chances? this is my first cycle on clomid and so dont know what to expect. i will be going to have another u/s on 09/27 and probably would have ovulated by then...hopefully.

baby dust and good luck to all here......

My 3rd injectable cycle I definitely released 1, there was an 80% chance I released 2 others, and a 30% chance I released each of 2 others. I don't know how many I did release,  but I got pg with one. i gave birth to a healthy DS 9 months later! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that all turns out well.

SSBD to all!
Congrats to the new mama's:) Good luck to the rest of the ladies. I go for my beta test tomorrow. Don't think its good news as the early detection pee test was neg this morning. 13 days past iui. Trying to keep smiling! Baby dust to all. May all our dreams come true and more soon!
Well this cycel has been scrapped. The 100 mg Clomid that worked the last 2 cycles is not working. So my Dr. is possibly going to switching me to something else. Waiting for a call.

Kind of a let down, but at least she doesn't fiddle around, she is quick about switching me to something that will work!
You had your AF 12dpiui even on crinone?  All these meds have really messed up my natural cycle.  AF now only last 2 or 3 days.  Cycles are also much shorter, but I typically have to stop taking progesterone and then AF comes soon afterwards.
:-( may be next time! 23months down!
First I would like to say Thanks to all of you that have been here with your inspirational stories, listening skills, sweet emails, great advice, etc. So... I went for my beta today and it came back at 250. She said that she was looking for anything over 5 so I'm happy with the #. I have to go back Monday morning for a 2nd beta to make sure that my #s continue to rise. Assuming the #s rise, i will go back mid October to have a u/s and check for the heartbeat. She wants me to stay on progesterone morning and night until the U/s appt. Anyone have to do this in the past. I'm sooo excited but cautious at the same time. DH is sooo happy! He is soo sweet and brought home 3 dozen roses and a beautiful card.
Kellykonnor- Congrates, 250 is great!  Many women take progesterone for the first 10 weeks to make lining is healthy.

docsaf- Didn't get peak yet, so I am around for another day! Will post tomorrow if I ovulate and give you my testing date!

Sending baby dust to everyone!
Risa
congrats ....m so happy for u...
Congratulations!  You are my inspiration now!  My HPT was negative on Thursday, nurse said shame on me too early.  Go for bloodwork on Monday 9/27.  I have a question, I've never taken the progesterone in the morning too.  Is that better?  to take it in the morning and the evening?  I'm currently on the prog ethyl oleate 1 cc at night.  My doc says this is the strongest form and it HURTS-forms huge tender bumps.  
The 2WW is so hard.  Today is 6dpiui.  We have so many + on here!  That is great!!  Good luck to the others still waiting to test.
250 is great! Mine was 152 13 dpiui , 428 15 dpiui. Ur #s look good.
Monitor went to peak, so today is my last day on medhelp until 2ww is over.  You can put my test day  Oct. 9.   If AF is going to happen, it will be on Oct. 5 since I usually only go 10 dpo.
I hope to see tons of BFP when I sign back on after 2ww!
Risa
rmmoye - BFP!
rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!
Kellykonnor - BFP! Yeah!

Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - 9/27
tjmenez10 – 9/27
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - 9/30?
vbcoach82 - 9/30
hollyjo43015- 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
Durban81 – 10/3?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
MJinWaiting - 10/5
Risa615 - 10/5
mich183 - ?
kikkleh
prayin4_2 - ?

Risa - Good luck! I hope everything you are doing (or not doing) will make the tww relaxing and less stressful.

I'm tired! And I am only 5dpiui.
I know you got your BFP and you said you were extremely bloated and constipated....Was that as early as the beginning of the TWW or was it closer to the last week? I am only 4dpiui and I have been so bloated/constipated since the IUI. it wasnt like this last month with IUI, so I was curious.

Anyone else have this since IUI?

I am on progesterone suppositories and they are 200mg. I get sore bb's and headaches but not any lumps. If you are taking a high dose... I would only tell you to take it once a day. I hate the suppositories because they are messy and it is hard to make sure that thy are all the way up there. Best of luck! I hope you get your BFP on Monday. 2-5 days makes a huge difference!
hi everyone, had bloods on friday and saturday-friday estrogen was 830, sat it was 1900! i still have two days to go til iui on monday so im hoping i have 2 eggs there (i have pcos so it could just be lots of little buggers giving off estrogen), but i believe there might be two there due to previous levels. im really upset with my clinic this cycle-its my second iui and the first ultrasound showed an 8mm follicle and 60+ small ones, so they should have sent me back for another ultrasound as they decided to increase my puragon dose. they wouldnt let me go back for another ultrasound so now the only way ill know if there were two eggs is if i get twins. fingers crossed-i feel like this infertility has gone on for so long that twins would make up for lost time!

praying4_2- i wouldnt stress about the chaces of 3 or 4 implanting. even if they all fertilize they still have to all implant in the lining-it is pretty rare. stress will not help you either.

mich-dont worry about the clomid not working. i did 4 cycles on it and the first 3 were great but the 4th it did not get the levels that the clininc were after and they said my body had now become used to that drug. they changed me to puragon injections (and iui) so fingers crossed this second one works.

kelli connor-congrats on your bfp-im jealous! but happy for you! keep us informed on your betas.
Tomorrow 9/27 I go in for the beta. Please third time be the charm.  
Hello Ladies -

kellykonnor - CONGRATULATIONS!!!   that is wonderful news, I'm so happy and excited for you!!!

MJinWaiting - the bloating and constipation started towards the end of the 1st ww, that was the biggest sign for me that this one was different from the IVF pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage.  

I went to the drs last wed and my numbers were:

progesterone - 30
BETA/HCG - 711

This was an IUI cycle while on clomid with no trigger shot or progesterone pills.  I go in this wed for u/s and bloodwork.

Good luck to everyone!!
i finally had iui done today (day 20 of my cycle), washed sperm count was 26 million. i am hopeful this time around as today is our 1st wedding anniversary-im seeing it as a good luck charm.

you can add me to your dates list now! will have pregnancy blood test on 13th october.
rmmoye - BFP!
rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!
Kellykonnor - BFP! Yeah!

Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - 9/27
tjmenez10 – 9/27
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - 9/30?
vbcoach82 - 9/30
hollyjo43015- 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
Durban81 – 10/3?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
MJinWaiting - 10/5
Risa615 - 10/5
kikkleh - 10/13
mich183 - ?
prayin4_2 - ?

AlliQ - great numbers!

kikkleh - fingers crossed! very happy to put a date next to your name. Happy Anniversary!

This weekend was a whirlwind. Me and my DS went to my nephew's football game on Sat. my nephew is 6. I was surprised that they played a real football game. It was 1.5 hours long and it was about 85+ outside (early in the morning too) and very sunny. My DS liked sitting in the grass and people-watching. Sat afternoon me and my DH (and DS) tried to track down DS's formula. The packaging was discontinued so the stores have none on the shelf. We had to switch formula. My DS is all about food, but the last time we had to give him a different formula there was an adjustment period. Yesterday I met a friend for brunch. She is 21w pregnant with twin girls. She looks great and is so organized and put together. She doesn't realize it, but she has a plan for everything and it  is all worked out. When I left and started to think about how disorganized I am (my thoughts, etc.) I felt like such a slacker. And in the afternoon we drove 2 hours to a 1st b--day party. It was nice, but we were all ready to pass out at the end of the day.

I am officially halfway through my tww. The first time I was pg, I never saw a BFP on a hpt. But I'm thinking that was unusual. For those who have gotten BFP's before, what was the earliest test? My DH's b-day is 10/2 (12dpiui). I'm so tempted to test b/c it would be a great b-day present. But I don't want to be disappointed.
Good luck and Happy Anniversary!!

All,
I had my mid tww appt today, b/w and u/s. I ovulated 2 eggs and my lining looks good. They will call me this afternoon if I need progesterone. I am really feeling positive about this cycle. I have my beta scheduled for monday 10/4/10. One day earlier than I thought. I am going to try with all my might to not test before the beta. I get so down when I see the negative result, I would rather get AF than a negative. I know you all know how I am feeling. Even though some of us (including me) are a POAS addict lol.

I hope all your cycles are going well! Youre all in my prayers! I hope we get to see some more BFPs on here!!!

Had my first iui September 24th and the 2ww has started will have my preg test on Oct 8th.!

Baby dust to alll..........
Hi girls,

Congratulations to all those who turned BFPs in the last few days.

Well, I got my OPK positive yesterday, so I guess it would have ovulated by now. I will know by friday, when I go for a blood work.I was also feeling lower abdomen cramps yesterday, so I guess it was it.  If so I can test by Oct 10, Oct 9 is going to be my birthday, dont know if this will make the biggest birthday present ever!

kikkleh- happy first anniversary, as you hope, may everything turn good for you. I will also know by around your time. may God show mercy on us all.

docsaf- thanks. yeah, worries about 4 follicles has now given way to whether it will work this time for me.  keeping my fingers crossed. wonder if it has worked for anyone in the first clomid cycle at all!
Well, I am only 3 days away from my beta...Sep 30th... I hope and get positive news God!
SSBD..Bless all women here!
No progesterone, yayyy. They said they like it over 25 and im at 38.4!!!!

Have a good day everyone!!

Ok us went bad. The baby grew but they couldn't find heartbeat. Trying again Friday but if hb isn't there then u will have to have a dnc. :(
Rmmoye- I'm really sorry to hear that! Maybe you are a week earlier than they think. I will be praying for your heartbeat on Friday :) keep us posted!!!

Nurse called and said I had a great rise in my Beta from 250 to 820!!! Whoo hoo!! Progesterone was low from last weeks tests but they told me to take the suppositories morning and night last Friday so hopefully it made a difference. They will test my blood today and let me know! Keep praying that my progesterone goes up!! She said not to stress because progesterone can be fixed!! Fingers crossed!!
Rmmoye  - I'm really sorry, but at least there is still hope.  Praying for a heartbeat on Friday.

Kellykonnor - Yeah Kelly!  Great news! way more that doubling!  Do you think it may be multiples?

Ok so I have taken several hpt and I thought they were BFN, but then I would come back and there would be a faint line.  I did some research and it seemed like they were most likely evaporation lines.  I went to the doc this morning to have some blood work to make sure one way or the other.  Beta was 20.. the nurse said it could go either way.  So we are going to retest on Wednesday.  I was sooooo nervous when they called I was kinda shaking, which is unlike me.  I am not going to give my hopes up, but at least they didn't say it was negative.  Good luck with everyone cycle... hope to see lots of BFP!!
Rmmoye  - I'm really sorry to hear that - I'm praying for that hearbeat on Friday - good luck!!

Kellykonnor - Yeah Kelly, that's great - the numbers are going up like they should, that is great!!!!

docsaf - good luck and I'm praying for that you are able to give your DH a great b-day gift.

Good luck to everyone!!!
Hii all..

today is my 15dpiui..I did hpt and got a positive..but the line disappeared after the time frame..Im really confused..I will test again tomo morning and will call up my doc..

Good luck to all..
Can u not go for a beta test? To get a 100% answer? Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Hii all
Hii Durban81,

Nurse told me to go for bloodwork..so may be today evening or tomo morning I will do the
blood test...My symp: yesterday night I had really bad back pain, it radiated frm lower region and went up to middle back....and ahh frequent trip to loo..
hoping for the best result..

thanks
best of luck..
rmmoye - BFP!
rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!
Kellykonnor - BFP! Yeah!

Kimber1101 - 9/23
Durban81 – BFN
lgayle04 - 9/27
tjmenez10 – 9/27
aniaj - 9/28?
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - 9/30?
red3077 - 9/30
vbcoach82 - 9/30
hollyjo43015- 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
MJinWaiting - 10/4
Risa615 - 10/5
Niketa12 - 10/8
kikkleh - 10/13
mich183 - ?
prayin4_2 - ?

rmmoye - I will keep you in my prayers.

MJinWaiting - Great news!

Kellykonnor - great numbers! did they schedule an u/s for you?

prayin4_2 - The 1st person I met on medhelp got pg on her first cycle of Clomid - timed intercourse not iui. It does happen! Fingers crossed!

Aniaj - if you call and tell your doctor you got a BFP on a hpt, can you get a beta? How many dpo are you?

lgayle04 - When was your iui? Maybe you have a late implanter. When I was pg my 1st beta was pretty low. It was a Thurs. and the nurse called to tell me that I should come in the following Monday, Wednesday, and Friday just to make sure that all was well. The measurements start at 0. As long as it rises appropriately, that is the only thing that matters. Good luck!

I am 8dpiui. As usual, no symptoms. Just strange dreams. It's very frustrating. I can't help but wonder if the crinone works if there are no signs. Has anyone tried to lose/maintain their normal weight while on meds? I've already gained 10 lbs in the past 2-3 months. Has anyone tried to lose weight during the 1st 2w of their cycle (before O)? I know this sounds nuts, but I am bursting out of my pants and it is upsetting to have to try on so many clothes to find something that I am comfortable in. I don't want to buy another "temporary" set of pants for work. If I were pg, I'd be happy to do it (and I know I will have to) But I don't want to do it before.

SSBD to all!

My iui was Sept 13.  So Monday was 14dpiui when my beta was 20.  I have been obsessing about what 20 means.  Can my body naturally produce hcg w/o being pregnant?  Does it mean that a fertilized egg implanted but was not developing properly?  or is everything fine? I don't know.  I going to try to engulf myself with work today so I won't think about it.
Keep Faith, and we are all here praying for you. ( I have a friend that conceived naturally and it happened the same thing, but it was found way later so don't loose hope!!

docsaf - I know what u are talking anout the weight (I have gained almost 12-14 lbs) because of the cycle...I have read that when you are going through these types of process, to relax (DO NOT DIET) That if you feel like eating something do it (not in excess)...I took it to serious jajaja...but I am like you don't have any clothes and don't want to buy unless I don't have to? Let's hope we do have to buy clothes but for preggers!

GOD BLESS ALL LADIES going through this phase in life....MAy we all be blessed in anyway!
Today I am 12dp iui.  I took a test on Sun just for kicks and it was BFN.  It was just a dollar store test.  I'm saving the good tests for later this week.  I'm trying not to obsess about every little thing I feel or symptom I think I'm having.  I feel ya ladies.  At least I know I'm not alone obsessing. Good luck lgayle04 and aniaj, and all the other waiting and trying.  Hopefully this is it for all of us!!!
rmmoye-were all praying and hoping for your friday appt!!

lgayle04-I think my RE looks for anything over 5, so I would think 20 is a good thing, fingers are crossed and Im praying for you that your numbers go up!

Aniaj-Good luck with your beta!!! were rooting for you!

Docsaf-Im 7dpiui and Im the same as you, no symptoms yet, I really proud of myself this cycle bc for some reason im not going insane about my symptoms or the what-ifs.(then again it is only day 7 lol) Im enjoying this tww and keeping busy with work and school. trying not to stress, or over react. I did think this morning though, I wonder when Ill start to feel something if I am pregnant.

The RE scheduled me for my beta on 13dpiui so I hope thats not too early for good numbers??

Is anyone around 7-8 dpiui feeling anything different?

Hello Ladies,

Here's what happened since my last post. I got the result of my blood test to measure my progesterone levels and was told that my levels were low which I was led to believe meant that I was not pregnant.

Today, wating for my period to come I deceided to take a test and got a BFP!!!!!! I go for my blood test tomorrow so I will keep everyone posted. Good luck and baby dust!
I'm new to this site. I've been ttc for a year and a half now. I just had ultrasound and the technician told me that I have a 1cm polyp. I'm really worried now. did anyone experience having polyps and got pregnant? my appointment with my doctor is not till oct 27th and I'm desparate for answers.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE :))
Congratulations!!! very happy for you. How low was your progestrone??
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! and there are lots of women who get pregnant who have low progesterone, they need to suppliment that for a few weeks, until youre up and running on your own.

@ happyforbaby1...the nurse did not give me a number and I was so confused and upset that I didn't even bother to ask. I was confused because I had been using edometrin (progesterone supoositories)

@MJinwaiting...I hope they have pills becasue the supossitories alone did not seem to help.

Thanks Ladies. I will update you tomorrow after my Beta test. Good luck and babydust.
:-)
Hi girls, just an update. I am still pregnant which is a good thing :) 7 weeks today, saw the heartbeat and feel extremely nausious all day and all night long!!!
My next appt with a midwife is going to be in 3 weeks only and I am a little scared...I hear too many stories about the heart stop beating all the sudden before week 11....I really hope that this pregnancy stick though... :)
GOOD LUCK To all of you!!!
Congrats to you!!!! Don't worry just enjoy your pregnancy and everything will be fine. :-).
im with you on the weight gain. last cycle was my first on puragon and i managed to put on 5 kgs! -im not sure what that is in pounds but i think its around 15 pounds! clothes started looking terrible on me and it does nothing for your confidence!
funny thing is this round on puragon i have not put on much weight-i guess my body is getting used to the meds.
i spent the whole week exercising when AF came to try and lose some weight.

rmmoye- try not to stress about it-it will only do you harm. do you have a tilted/retroverted uterus? i do and docs told me that sometimes a heartbeat cannot be found as the uterus is too far away from the top of the stomach.? just a thought.
good luck.

lgayle04, my clininc considers anything above 25 a pregnancy-but that doesnt explain why you have hcg in your system-were you on hcg injections (pregnyl etc)?
hopefully it is just a late implantation and your body has only recently been producing hcg. when i found out i was pregnant-i was 4.5 weeks and my hcg came back at 27, it then rose to 38. unfortunately they did not catch my low progesterone in time and i miscarried.
i hope everything works out fine for you.

thanks to those who wished me happy 1st anniversary-wasnt the most romantic one-with us doing iui on that day but oh well-thats the life in fertility treatment!
im possibly 1-2 days past ovulation so we are still trying just incase. nipples are just beginning to get tender so im pretty sure that means i have ovulated and my progesterone is surging. fingers crossed-if it doesnt work this month we have to move to ivf-and im scared of that!
When should the trigger be out of your system?  
Took HPT 10 days after the trigger and got BFP, but I don't trust it.  I feel like I have tested too early.
The trigger shot last in your body for 10 days. I would test again in 2 days. Good luck and babydust.
I appreicate the suggeston. I don't have that problem. I syill am trusting God with this. I go for a 2nd opnion tomorrow. It will at least give me 3 us . We also just found out that my insurance will
Longer be accepted by my re as of november. It is already not being accept by 2 hospitles. I'm hoping the state changes insurance companies. Thanks for the prayers ladies.
Well AF is starting today.  I'm bummed.  Really thought this was it this month.  Guess 3rd time is not the charm for us.  My dr only recommends 4 tries of iui so we will be going for round 4 in a few weeks.  After that we're gonna take a good 6 mos braek from all this.  We need to get our lives back.  My insurance thankfully covers all of this but we need to just get away from all of this.  I hope the rest of you have better luck than me this month!
It helps hearing about your experience.  I took a trigger shot, but it was over 16 days ago at the time of the first beta test.  I went to get another beta this morning (results won't be in until tomorrow morning).  I asked the nurse a few questions and she said it means that a fertilized egg implanted, but most likely didn't develop properly.  I had told her that I took another hpt and the positive line was pretty faint so I was pretty sure it was going to be a negative result.  I am really worried that it has something to do with the egg quality and that's why we couldn't get pregnant naturally.  There is really nothing you can do to fix that.  It's discouraging, but we will keep trying.
rmmoye - BFP!
rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!
Kellykonnor - BFP! Yeah!

Kimber1101 - 9/23
Durban81 – BFN
lgayle04 - 9/27
tjmenez10 – 9/27
aniaj - 9/28?
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - 9/30?
red3077 - 9/30
vbcoach82 - AF arrived 9/28
hollyjo43015- 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
MJinWaiting - 10/4
Risa615 - 10/5
Niketa12 - 10/8
kikkleh - 10/13
mich183 - ?
prayin4_2 - ?

There are a few who are waiting for blood test results. Fingers crossed that you get good news.

vbcoach82 - sorry to hear that AF is coming.

llayton2010 - I've heard that it varies on how long it takes for the hcg to get out of people's system, but that the average is 10 days.

MJinWaiting - what is your secret for not obsessing? I'm busy enough with everything else, but if I stop doing things, my mind wonders back to the tww. I don't think 13dpiui is too early. The number may be lower than if you waited until 14dpiui, but the RE will know you are only 13dpiui and will take that into account.

Keep positive, happy thoughts! SSBD to all!

Hello all. I hope u are all in good health. Just to update. I'm waiting for my af to start properaly so i can start my femara course and them approx iui date will be between the .11-14. My af better start i'm irritated now with it. Any ways just thought i would let u all know as i haven. Told any of my friends or family of whats going on as they give to much pressure after the two mc's we decided to keep treatment limited to just our fokes knowing. Keep all well. Baby's keep growing and new babies forming to everyone. Keep smiling all!
I got a BFP with my beta test today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck and babydust ladies. ;-)
does this mean the shot is out of my system coz i did a $1 store test and it was BFN. I was 4dpiui?? ot does this mean things dont look good for me
tjimenez10 - Great news... congrats!!  Hoping for a happy healthy nine months!

My numbers came back at 14. :(   BFN for me this cycle
Thanks!!!!!!! Next cycle is going bring you a BFP!!!!!!! I'll be praying for you. Throwing all my baby dust vibes your way. :-)
Hii all,

16dpiui blood test came negative..:-((...I think what I gt frm hpt test was false positive..
people say there is still hope until af comes..best way is to forget and neglect all your symptoms and just concentrate on something else..

congrats and best of pregnancy to those who have got positive :-)))
prayers to those who are in the process,

good luck

Docsaf-I dont know what the secret is except that I have this overwhelming calm feeling about this cycle. I dont know if thats a good thing or I just have become numb to yet another tww. Which is weird bc Im def an obsessor, and a POAS addict but I promised DH that I wouldnt test before beta unless I absolutely needed to. I get so bummed out when I see the negative results and he hates when Im sad.

tjimenez10-CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Happy and Healthy 9 nine months ahead!!

All- I am 9 dpiui today (just had to count that on the calendar...weird bc I usually know exactly what day I am) no crazy symptoms yet. I have had a little heartburn and indigestion, but I have had that before so could mean nothing. Yesterday I started wiith a little scratch in my throat, I hope Im not getting sick again. And I still have a little CM. I usually dont have any at all at this point but there is still some there, not abundant by any means though.  

I had this dream the other night (tuesday night) that we had boy/girl twins and were bringing them home from the hospital, it felt so real. Then yesterday I was watching "A baby Story" and "Bringing Home Baby" on TLC (I work from home and watch these on my lunch) and both shows had a set of Boy/Girl twins!!!! I have only seen a few shows where they deliver twins and for them to show it back to back I kinda felt something weird was up lol.

Hope everyone is doing well, anyone having any symptoms to share? Sometimes I dont want to share my symptoms bc if Im not prego then I feel silly, like then what was I feeling, but then I realized that I want to know exactly what i was feeling whenever I do get pregnant so Im gonna keep documenting, bc feeling silly is well worth knowing what I felt when I was really pregnant!

I thought I felt symptoms this time.  A week after my iui I had some different feelings in my belly.  Kind of twinges or a burning feeling.  Never felt that before.  I felt calmer about this one too.  Just thought this was it.  I was wrong as AF came yesterday.  We are doing one more iui (our 4th) and then when that doesn't work we are going to take a good 6 mos or so break from all this.  No more counting days, going to the dr, taking meds etc.  We need to get our lives back.  Its been almost 2 yrs of craziness.  I hope those of you still in your tww have better luck than we did.  I know I sound negative and I apologize for that but the being positive and getting shot down is getting old.  I truly wish everyone good luck!!!
My us today confirmed no heart beat, fetal pole had pulled away and things were Breaking down. There was no blood flow dected. This is hard now i have lost two in a row. I know God will get me through. DH and both moms are lost for words and have cried also. God knows i can handle it or he would put me through it but it still hurts so bad. October is going to suck!!! Our first baby was due between our birthdays. Having this one made it not hurt when people forgot and ask or when i got stuff from the hospitle saying looking forward to see u, dont forget this things. Now i have two losses on my mind. I am thankful this one happened earlier than the last, but it still hurts. Dh has taken the lead and is making the decisions. I cant talk to the drs right now or decide anything. I told him i didnt want the dnc. so he is pushing for the pill that makes it happen naturally. it appears my body is doing it anyways. the baby is already breaking down. seeing it today was hard. i couldnt believe the difference. it was no longer one form.  WE will be starting over again.  sorrry if i went into too much details.
I am very sad, I did the b/w and it came back negative (worst part don;t have AF) I was so positive that it was going to work...My last hope is that I have a frozen one waiting..God knows what will happen...Ladies sorry for your BFN's  too.  Those waiting GOOD luck and GOD bless you!!!
I hate to give u false hope but with my frist pregnancy the bw came back neg (3). i tested again 5 days later because still no af and i got a +hpt. went back and bw confirmed it.
I am so sorry. didnt expect to hear this. felt like crying for you.
this is for you
Faith is being willing to trust God -
turning your hopes and problems over to Him and trusting in His wisdom -
and knowing that somehow everything will turn out for the best.  No
matter how difficult or dark things become, there is always a light.
rmmoye - you are in our thoughts

rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!
Kellykonnor - BFP! Yeah!
tjmenez10 – BFP! Wonderful news!

Kimber1101 - 9/23
Durban81 – BFN -very patiently waiting for AF
lgayle04 - BFN
aniaj - waiting for AF
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - 9/30?
red3077 - BFN
vbcoach82 - AF arrived 9/28
hollyjo43015- 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
MJinWaiting - 10/4
Risa615 - 10/5
Niketa12 - 10/8
kikkleh - 10/13
mich183 - ?
prayin4_2 - ?

rmmoye - I'm so sorry. I don't know what I can write that will comfort you. It sounds like you have a wonderful husband and family to help support you, and great inner strength and faith. What you are going through is hard. You are in my thoughts.  

Niketa12 - 4dpiui still seems early for the shot to be out of your system though if the average is 10days. But, I'm not a doctor and everyone is different, so maybe it is. It definitely does not mean that things don't look good. Implantation doesn't happen until 4dpo at the earliest, so it would be way too early to get a BFP b/c you are pg.

Aniaj, red3077, vbcoach82 - sorry to hear that this cycle was not successful. Wishing you a successful next cycle.

tjmenez10 - Yeah! BFP! wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.

MJinWaiting - your DH sounds like my DH. My DH made me promise not to buy any more hpt's. He hated to see me stress and upset myself.

I am 10dpiui. I feel a little crampy today and i thought I saw a red spot when I wiped this morning - the typical signs that AF is coming over the next couple of days. my DH's b-day is on Sat. I have told myself that if I will not test. If I get AF I will keep it to myself until Sunday. Finding out we are pg would be a wonderful b-day present for him. But the news won't be less wonderful if we find out on an "ordinary" day.

Take care everyone.
Sorry rmmoye. Sending my angels to help you get though your tough time. Be stronge time will heal. God bless.   Docsaf my af finally arrived onto treatment i go. Second af
Second iui i mean.
Durban Goodluck with the 2nd iui. I pray it works for u. I still have hope and know that it is a blessing from God. AT least it happened this early and not several months down the road.
I'm so sorry. Keeping you in my prayers.
Thanks ladies, I can actually say that by reading in here has helped me a lot. I am not loosing faith nor hope...I do thank God for my two beautiful daughters, they are my light and strength!

All of you that are going through the process, those that are done, and those that have positive results GOD BLESS! We are women of courage, not many can go through this!
Docsaf thank you very much for your kind words. I know ur not a dr but it feels better hearing from people who have at least gone through similar situations.

I am 7dpiui i had some milky white discharge yesterday and today im still bloated and my breasts are sore..i hate actually reading in to situations but im just wanna know like all of us....oct 8 seems sooo far away..thank you ladiess
so sorry to hear the news. i am still haunted by my early miscarriage-to go through two must be heart breaking.
got AF today...feeling bad ...real bad...will go for a second iui this month...
Today is my big testing day that I have been waiting 17 days for.  Guess what?  AF came last night and ruined everything. I'm really sad, but really ticked off.  I really thought this was the month and I was pregnant.  I wish everyone lots of luck.  We are taking a break and I don't know for how long.  Take care.
Sorry to hear that.  I feel your pain.  This was our 3rd IUI and have been trying for 22 mos.  We're gonna do one more and then take a good 6 mos break from all this.  I'm looking forward to the break.  We're gonna take a trip and get back to focusing on our marriage and not just all about having a baby.  Maybe it'll just happen then.  Good luck to you!
rmmoye- sorry to hear the news. it might have been really painful for you. but it will be your day one day. may God give you enough strength.

sorry to hear about the BFNs as well. don't lose hope, ladies.

I had my bw today and nurse will be calling me this afternoon about my progesterone and estrogen levels. i will have my pregnancy test on 10/08. hoping for the best!
I am so sorry for your loss, breaks my heart.  Many of us can relate, but it never makes it any easier.  I am really glad to hear that you have such a supportive family to help you through.  You're in my thoughts and prayers.
rmmoye - you are in our thoughts

rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!
Kellykonnor - BFP! Yeah!
tjmenez10 – BFP! Wonderful news!

Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - BFN
aniaj - waiting for AF
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - AF arrived 10/1
red3077 - BFN
vbcoach82 - AF arrived 9/28
hollyjo43015- AF arrived 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - 10/4
MJinWaiting - 10/4
Risa615 - 10/5
Niketa12 - 10/8
prayin4_2 - 10/8
kikkleh - 10/13
mich183 - ?

So far, it has been a banner day - not. Well, I started spotting last night and am still spotting. For me, clear signs that AF is on her way! In addition, our HR dept sent out an email regarding changes in health plans our company offers. This year, my company offered 19 different health plans. Next year, my company will be offering 4. My current plan will not be covered. I know I am extremely lucky to have had my iui's covered and my current plan covers 3 ivf's. I will not know if any of the new plans will cover ivf until the end of Oct. New plan will go into affect on Jan 1. that means I will definitely not be taking a break.  My RE is a solo-practice so he groups together all of the IVF patients so that they start their cycles together. I can either just make the next cycle (if AF comes today) and have the implantation done at the beginning of Nov. That means if the 1st ivf is unsuccessful, I can have another one done (I think) by the end of the year. If I do not make the 1st group, then I will have the implantation done Thanksgiving week. If it is unsuccessful, then I will have to wait until next year. I hate that finances are a consideration. We would do it either way, but it is additional stress. Sorry about the vent.

I hope everyone is doing well. SSBD to those still in their tww. I would love to see many more BFP's.

docsaf, i understand insurance plans changing. mine is also changing and my current plan is no longer offerend. i am so upset at this piont i am letting dh look at it for me.

Good luck with your timing. maybe it will take the first time.

thanks for the prayers.
I am so sorry to hear about the BFN's.  Next month will be your month!!

As for me, my beta is scheduled for Sunday.  I cheated and took a test 10, 11, and 12 days post IUI.  So far all have been positive.  I am hoping it is true and will find out for sure on Sunday.  I have been dreaming about miscarriages as my last pregnancy, in May, ended in a m/c.  Praying this one sticks!!  

Good luck to those who are still waiting.
rmmoye - I am so sorry...I feel terrible and so sad.  You are in my thoughts and prayers, I know it is a hard time. You have a wonderful support system in your DH, family and us.  Sending tons and tons of HUGS!!!

Sending baby dust to everyone - wishing everyone all the best of luck!!!
rmmoye - you are in our thoughts

rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!
Kellykonnor - BFP! Yeah!
tjmenez10 – BFP! Wonderful news!

Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - BFN
aniaj - waiting for AF
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - AF arrived 10/1
red3077 - BFN
vbcoach82 - AF arrived 9/28
hollyjo43015- AF arrived 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
0aniaj – 10/3?
llayton2010 - 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - AF arrived 10/1
MJinWaiting - 10/4
Risa615 - 10/5
Niketa12 - 10/8
prayin4_2 - 10/8
kikkleh - 10/13
mich183 - ?

My spotting stopped this morning and I decided to hope that it was implantation bleeding instead of imprending AF. So, I did not call my RE to report I was on CD1. At 3:00, I went to the bathroom and I had full flow AF. I called my RE and the office was closed and will not be open until Monday. So, I will not be able to start with the next IVF cycle group b/c my RE wants me to be on b/c for a minimum of 2 weeks. It would have been exactly 2 weeks from today. He is going to a conference in October so the next cycle that I can join is 1 week later than normal. So, if I am lucky, my egg retrieval will be the week before Thanksgiving. I had a small breakdown when AF came. This is the first breakdown I have had in TTC#2. It was just too much to deal with today. I have always felt that haing the 3 ivf's my insurance covers will be my safety net. I never really thought I would have to use the safety net. And then to get the news that our coverage is changing, suddenly I'm scared that the safety net will not be there. Or that ivf will be covered, but that my RE will not be covered. I will definitely only be able to have 1 ivf with him this year. I don't want to start this process over next year with someone else.

I hope all have a good weekend! My DH and I are getting a babysitter and are going out to an adult dinner tomorrow night. Maybe a movie, or a comedy show, or to a bar afterwards. It is my DH's b-day, so I want to make it a happy day. Sunday, we will have the family over.  
I'm soo sorry to hear of your loss! I know that God only gives us what we can handle! I hope that next cycle is the one :)

Docsaf... Happy bday to your DH. Have a glass of wine for me and have a great time!
can ne one please tell me why im only 8dpiui and my breasts r sooo sore, i feel like crying,
Maybe your PREGNANT!!!!!! :-)
Congrats on your BFP HPTs that is a great sign!!!

Docsaf-Im so sorry that all of this is happening to you. I hope that you and your DH have a wonderful night!

All-today is 11dpiui for me and last night i started with a little red spotting but only when I wiped. I got pretty bummed out thinking it was AF. Today its just brown when I wipe. So Today I will watch it to see if it speeds up or goes away. I usually spot 2 days before AF comes but thats not for another 4 days so its a little early for me. That doesnt mean it cant happen and AF come early though. I have my beta on monday but havent taken and hpts yet. If I stop spotting then I will take one monday morning before the beta.

Here's to Hoping! Babydust and love to all
Started spotting today so I think AF is on its way... :( Progesterone suppositories this month did increase my luteal phase by a couple days, so at least that is positive.

docsaf - maybe there is still hope about the bcp. I started them one cycle on CD3, and it was ok.

Good luck to all who are still in the tww!
Hii all..

I got my AF on 17dpiui...my cycle is perfect 27-28 so not much change in that. I will be skipping my 2nd iui as my Dh will be out of town during my fertil,e days..I will go for my 2nd iui in nov..hope by then many of you get sucessfull ...

I have a questions for those who got AF..how was your flow..? and for how many days? mine it was only for two days..

thank you
all the best..:-))
i would love that to be true!!! :P oct 8 cant get here ne faster!
Were you on clomid? My flow was only 2 days on clomid because it had thinned my lining.
Sorry to hear about BFN. I just got AF, so BFN for me, too. We were doing injectables + timed bd. We might switch to iui this month. How was iui? Was it painful?
My first beta, today, 14dpiui, was 239.  I go back on Tuesday and Thursday for follow up.  Praying they double like they are suppose to.  239 is better than when I did IVF, then it was 175.  Good luck to those waiting.
Is anyone else on TWW?I am due to ovulate soon so let the waiting begin........
rmmoye - you are in our thoughts

rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!
Kellykonnor - BFP! Yeah!
tjmenez10 – BFP! Wonderful news!
llayton2010 - BFP! Spectacular!

Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - BFN
aniaj - waiting for AF
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - AF arrived 10/1
red3077 - BFN
vbcoach82 - AF arrived 9/28
hollyjo43015- AF arrived 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
Aniaj – AF arrived 10/3
Beehappy76 – 10/4?
docsaf - AF arrived 10/1
MJinWaiting - 10/4
Risa615 - 10/5
Niketa12 - 10/8
prayin4_2 - 10/8
kikkleh - 10/13
mich183 - ?

My breakdown is completely over. I will be disappointed if my RE does not let me join the next group, but I know it will be okay. I'm lucky to have any IVF's covered. And I have to go into it thinking that the 1st one will be the one. I got my bloodwork done yesterday (and so did my DH) so we've done all we can do.

We went out to dinner for DH's b-day. It was great. The restaurant was really good - and very slow. Our dinner was almost 3 hours long. it's been a really long time that we did not have rush through our meal. It was just really good talking with my DH one on one about nothing in particular.

For those waiting to find out - SSBD! To the rest of us who did not get good news this month - it will be our turn soon.
Sorry about ur bfn. Good decision to go for IUi in ur coming cycle .Hope it clicks for you. I was on femera /injectables(menopur)..My IUI was little painful and my doc said uterus opening was small. For many of them they dint even feel that catheter was inside. so its diff for each person also timing is also very imp factor in IUI..Best of luck for your IUI..

@Iayton: Congrats..ur beta looks good ..pray that it doubles and triples...

@docsaf: Best of luck for your next cycle..Good that you had some nice time with your DH. I feel along with us they too will be anxious during our TWW..we show our emotions but they just keep it to themselves....

Happy Tww ..
Lots of baby dust to all...

Ladies, Im sure im getting super annoying but im ahhhhh pulling my hair out.

Dollar store tests have shown a BFN. My AF is due Oct 7. I got for my beta Oct 8.
My breasts are super sore and i live just to pee (i timed it) every 30 mins. whats going onnnn......i wanna think im going to get a BFP on friday but can the sore breasts and frequent urination just be in my head:? even tho i am experiencing it and everyone has noticed. I get such an urge to urinate but only a trickle and sometimes its full blown. Please anyone else experiencing this??
BeeHappy76-My first IUI I didnt even feel it, the second one I was a little closer to ovulation so she said that I would feel it a little more bc the cervix was a litttle more closed.

Docsaf-I started full flow AF yesterday so Im out this round too. I went to the drs this morning was supposed to be my beta but they were able to fit me in for a baseline, My insurance only covers 6 IUIs per lifetime and I will be going on for #3. I have been taking clomid which has been working pretty well but they think they want to start more aggressive treatment since I only get 6, and that means if I take all 6 then no more for another baby later on down the road.  The RE wants me to start clomid this cycle and I have an appt wednesday (10/6) to see if they want to go more aggressive, maybe injectables, then we will be clomid with timed intercourse this month and have to wait 6 weeks until mid november for next IUI. Which is a total bummer. It stinks to know that the next treatment is 6 weeks away!! It feels like an eternity! I hope all is well with you. I am glad you and your DH had a great night, sometimes dont we all just need that!!

I dont know when Ill be on again, but to those of you still waiting I wish you all the best and to those of you with BFN, its truly hard to pull yourself up and start going again but remember that there is a baby out there made for you and you will have that baby!!  My DH tells me the baby is just as stubborn as me and the baby's not ready yet. lol

Here's to Hoping! Babydust and love to all!!
rmmoye - you are in our thoughts

rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!
Kellykonnor - BFP! Yeah!
tjmenez10 – BFP! Wonderful news!
llayton2010 - BFP! Spectacular!

Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - BFN
aniaj - waiting for AF
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - AF arrived 10/1
red3077 - BFN
vbcoach82 - AF arrived 9/28
hollyjo43015- AF arrived 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
Aniaj – AF arrived 10/3
Beehappy76 – AF arrived 10/3
docsaf - AF arrived 10/1
MJinWaiting - AF arrived 10/3
Risa615 - 10/5
Niketa12 - 10/8
prayin4_2 - 10/8
kikkleh - 10/13
mich183 - ?

Beehappy76 - I have had 6 iui's. I only felt 1 - the 3rd. Usually, they are done and I don't even realize they have begun.

MJinWaiting - it sounds like you have the same insurance I do - 6 iui's covered (lifetime) and 3 ivf's (lifetime). Or at least that is what my current insurance covers; I'll see about the new insurance at the end of this month. I started injectables the 3rd round. I responded well enough to clomid, but my RE wanted to get more aggressive.

I missed the first available cycle, but the next cycle is not as far off as the IVF coordinator indicated before. I am starting bc pills tonight, the mock transfer is this Friday, start lupron shots on 10/11 and then I go in on 10/22 for my baseline u/s. The coordinator estimates that my egg retrieval will be the week of 11/8. Since I have always responded very well in the past with the injectables, I hope that I can get it a little earlier. I am going to get back to doing yoga - I need to relax. And I am going to look into trying acupuncture. I'm all about relaxing and not worrying this next long cycle.  
I am so jealous of some of you ladies insurance.  Mine will cover a lot of the treatment, but not iui or ivf.  I thought it was pretty good, but I guess it is average.  I would love to have an ivf, but I don't see a way to cover the costs. If we found a way and it didn't work, it would be devastating.  I'm really hoping the iui route works.
You ladies lucky to get any treatment paid. My insurance won't even cover the femara or anything related to to fertility. We even have to go as far as them not knowing, so that they cover the gyni appointment at the very least. Any ways. I am happy to report my af finally arrived on the 30th and i am now on my third day of femara so will be going for a 12 day scan see how i'm doing and then to have ivi done on about the 13th to the 15th. All depending on the size of the eggs. Any ways. Best of luck ladies. Congrats again to the new bfp. Ssbd
well im 8 days post iui and feeling nothing. had a follow up appointment with my fertility specialist and she has a few main things to say...
- its up to us if we decide to continue with injectables and iui (im now banned from clomid)
or whether we have had enough and want to try ivf.
-she also told me she was so surprised that a 27 year old who has gone through 6 cycles now (plus the year we tried on our own) is still not pregnant. that did not make me feel very good at all!
-she wants me to take a break and do this test that tests cortisol levels-somehow linked to stress.
-we made the decision to book in for the ivf talk and will be trying to fit in an ivf before the end of the year.
super scared of ivf and soooo amazed that it has come to this.

my only hope is that a week from now i get a positive pregnancy test but im not holding my breath.
lgayle04 and Durban81- After my little breakdown, I took a step back and realized I sound so whiney. A couple of my non-work friends have gone through fertility trt and needed ivf's - neither of them had any ivf coverage. Me and my DH are lucky and I do appreciate it. I had a pity part on Friday and it was both sets of news that really got to me. I thought that it would not affect me so much this time around. But it's hard.

One of my friends had 4 ivf's done before she got pg and her insurance did not cover anything. She was lucky enough to enroll in a clinical trial for the 1st one and did not pay anything for that one. She had a lot of frozen embryos from that egg retrieval so she did not have to pay for meds the 2nd and 3rd times - just the office visits, implantation, etc. For the 4th ivf, she agreed to donate 1/2 of her eggs to another person. She was selected after a couple of months and as payment for donating her eggs, she only paid 1/2 of the medication and procedure costs. I'm not sure how you feel about either of these options, but maybe there is a clinical trial that you can enroll or if your RE has an egg donation program.

Durban81 - Yeah that your AF finally arrived! Odd to wish for that.  Good luck this cycle.

Kikkleh- I could have written some of your post. I have never heard of testing the cortisol levels. I'm sure you are stressed. I think it is impossible to go through this and not be stressed. For me, I'm not sure taking a break would work. I'm constantly counting my cycle days. I don't think about it, it is a part of me now. Part of my breakdown on Friday was that although I was always glad that we had the safety net of ivf, I never thought we would need it. I am so surprised that it has come to that. After the consulation, it is not as extreme as I thought it would be. I tend to over-respond to the meds so I had to be monitored daily for iui. At least iwth ivf, I won't have to worry about them canceling the cycle b/c I responded too well. All that said, fingers crossed that you won't need to go that far. SSBD!

For everyone - SSBD! Good luck to those who still haven't tested!
My A/F finally arrived on Saturday night and it has been very painful and lots of flow still. I am going for an appointment with doctor on Thursday to see what can I do (I have my last hope frozen) but scared that when they thaw the embryo that it might not work :(  

I don't have insurance that covers anything nor many of the medications...It has been a lot of struggle..So all of you that can have it covered, don't loose hope YOUR tURN will COME SOON!

For those with BFP, bless you and take care even more now that you are carrying a little gift from GOD! Bless you and have healthy pregnancies..

And those who had BFN, let's keep praying that our litlle miracles join us soon, and ladies if it doesn't happen Don't feel bad...(I know it's hard) but God has a plan for us!

My husband and I are thinking if it doesn't happen we are considering adopting and making a child happy by giving them our love!  
I too could have written your response.  I am 28 and my DH is 31.  We have been trying for almost 2 yrs, 1 yr on our own and one with the help of a fertility clinic.  I've tried clomid without assistant and clomid with 3 iuis and still not prego.  My DH has been tested twice and has ridiculously high numbers.  I had tons of bloodwork and an HSG done and everything is fine.  Even the nurse is shocked when I call to say AF has arrived.  I've even stumped the Drs.  That's the most frustrating part for us.  Not understanding why its not working.  At least if something was wrong we could work to fix it.  But there's no explanation.  We are trying one more iui next week.  After that we are taking a break from all this.  We will probably have a consultation about IVF and then take our break.  There's still a lot I want to learn about the process.  My DH isn't too enthusiastic about trying IVF but we want to learn about it.  Good luck to you!!!
You didn't seem whiney.  Insurance can be really frustrating no matter what kind of coverage you have.  It's your right to vent here.  Still can't help being a little jealous though.:)  Thanks for the info on ivf - if it comes to that I will definitely have to look at all my options.
Hi! I am back, af arrived today, so I am back on cd 1.  Hope there was some BFPs while I was gone!  I am doing weekly acupuncture and will decide a plan for this cycle soon.

Baby dust to all,
Risa
vbcoach82- that must be so frustrating being unexplained infertility. i have a friend who is the same as you -although her husband doesnt have the greatest sperm and the docs have told her to try herbal medicines. but she has had enough and is booked in for ivf.
i on the other hand have been diagnosed with pcos but they tell me once they have me ovulating (which i have been for every cycle since being at the clininc) then i have the same chance as anyone else-i think they are telling me lies as its taking longer than a normal person would to fall pregnant.

docsaf- im not happy about taking a break either-its not going to get me pregnant! doc wants my body drug free to do this cortisol test and my husband went over my head and told the doctor im too stressed and he wants me to take a break-so they basically both ganged up on me.

well i woke up today grumpy as ever because i know this iui has not worked. i got the same aching leg joints i always get after my last booster hcg shot-right down to the same hour. apart from that last night i have no other symptoms. soooo over it. looks like its a 1 cycle break-which will end up being about 6 weeks as i have long cycles due to pcos, then onto ivf.
well, i had my beta today morning, and i just cant do anything other than worrying. every phone ringing makes my heart jump up and down. i am so nervous, never been like this before. i will have my result in an hour or two. wish me luck ladies!!!

also, i had my progesterone around 20 one week back, so i m sure i ovulated, the rest is upto God to make everything else work!!!
I GOT A BFP todayy!!! My beta was 37. :P They will re-check blood work on monday...yay!!!!
My insurance covers 6 iui per lifetime but does not cover any IVFs. However they do cover fertility so the bloodowrk and ultrasound and most likely meds will be covered, then the procedure itself well have to pay for which he said will be around $5,000. We had our next step meeting wednesday and the dr said that he wants to do one more round of clomid iui since i respond so well to clomid then if it doesnt work next month will be injectable iui, he said if the first injectable iui doesnt work then the problem is probably at fertilization and at that point we need to "seriously consider" ivf! Ugh how frustrating! So we basiclly have a deadline of thanksgiving...scary.

One of the women I work with was 6 months pregnant, due in january, last weekend her water broke on friday and she delivered him 3 months premature on saturday, he only lived for 6 hours. I was so sad that I got AF on Sunday but she lost a child on Sunday and it made me think, thats such a terrible thing to go through and maybe Im not pregnant right now bc that might have happened to me. I truly feel sorrow for her!! I would rather not be able to conceive than to conceive and lose a child like that. Or in any other MC way. To all the women here who have had an angel baby or something like this, I am so sorry for your loss!

How is everyone else? Im so sorry for all the other BFNs, its so hard to stay positive time and time again when time and time again we get let down. But I just try to think that Im supposed to have a baby and when that baby is ready, ill get pregnant and Ill know that was the child I was supposed to have.

Congrats on the BFP and good luck to others still waiting or trying.  I am going on Mon for the ultrasound.  I'm sure it'll be like the last 3 and I'll have 2 mature follicles, get the hcg shot and go on Tues for the IUI.  Same ol same ol. I'm thinking about asking my dr about these progesterone tests you guys talk about.  I asked my dr during my 2nd iui how they can tell if I actually ovulate.  Since just because there are mature follicles doesn't mean an egg releases.  He said "you get pregnant".  But reading posts on here it seems like a lot of you actually test whether or not you ovulate.  Its so confusing. I get positive ovulation tests, have follicles but still don't get pregnant.  Why isn't it working?  I want to trust them and they have a ton of success but man we are frustrated.
Sorry about your friend MJinWaiting, so sad.  That is a fear of mine too.  That we'll finally get pregnant and I'll miscarry.  But I can't worry about that now.  One thing at a time.  Gotta get prego first!
Niketa12 - Congrats!! Keep us posted.

vbcoach82 - the day after my last iui I had an u/s to make sure I release the two mature eggs. So I knew I ovulated although I didn't know if it was the right time frame.

I'm on cd 7 and starting taking clomid on cd4.  Had to wait for beta results to be negative, which is why I started taking clomid cd4 instead of cd3.  I had a pretty lengthy conversation why my doctor since I have had two chemical pregnancies recently.  If it happens again, he told me that my dh and I are going to get all kinds of tests.  Hopefully that won't be necessary.  IUI will be sometime next week.  Good luck with everyone's cycle.
rmmoye - you are in our thoughts

rnnghorse - BFP!
meenakshi76 - BFP!
anya10 – BFP!
sp_excited - BFP!
AlliQ - BFP! Congrats!
Kellykonnor - BFP! Yeah!
tjmenez10 – BFP! Wonderful news!
llayton2010 - BFP! Spectacular!

Kimber1101 - 9/23
lgayle04 - BFN
aniaj - waiting for AF
bbelise-?
cutepoppy - AF arrived 10/1
red3077 - BFN
vbcoach82 - AF arrived 9/28
hollyjo43015- AF arrived 10/1
blade77 – 10/1?
Aniaj – AF arrived 10/3
Beehappy76 – AF arrived 10/3
docsaf - AF arrived 10/1
MJinWaiting - AF arrived 10/3
Risa615 - AF arrived 10/7
Niketa12 - BFP! Yeah!
prayin4_2 - 10/8
kikkleh - 10/13
mich183 - ?

Niketa12 - Congratulations! That is wonderful news. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

praying4_2 - fingers crossed!

kikkleh - your last iui may still be a success. stay positive! this is going to be an extended cycle for me. I'm so used to 24-26 day cycles that this cycle (40+ days) is going to seem really long. I hope you can relax. I really don't think I can, but I know others who have and they said it was so great and energized them/renewed their hope in the subsequent cycles.

vbcoach82 - according to my RE 2 follies is the perfect number! He starts to get nervous if there are 3. I know what you mean about being scared of m/c. That was always my concern - that it takes so long to get pg, what if we found out there was another problem. But, one step at a time. My RE never checked to see if the eggs were released. I did not go back in until 14dpiui or CD2 if AF arrived.

I went in for my mock transfer today and had an u/s and got the results of my b/w. i asked - I never had before - and my FSH on CD3 is 5.8. I had 22 antral follicles. The nurse said that this is all good. No surprises with the mock transfer. I got my box of medicine today. I'm going to feel like a pincushion.

Good luck to those who have moved on to the next cycle! There are still a couple who haven't finished their cycle - SSBD!
Today is CD7 for me, 3rd round of gonal-f. I met with my RE this week to ask when would be time to move on to ivf. He said not until I have had 6-8 perfect gonal-f cycles and still no pg. He said all that ivf does over iui or timed BD is make sure that sperm meets egg, and he doesn't think that is the problem for us since we have gotten pg 3x w/o ivf (but mc all). He said just b/c it is more expensive does not mean it will necessarily work better. It kind of surprised me that he said that, but I guess it makes sense.

vbcoach - You could try temping to confirm ovulation. Normally if you are getting a pos ov test that does mean you are ovulating. And if eggs are gone by next baseline u/s, that means they released. That is a very silly answer that your doc gave you. You can be ovulating every month and not get pg. There are a lot of other factors - egg quality, sperm reaching egg, implantation, etc.You could request a CD21 progesterone test. That is a totally reasonable request, not only to confirm ovulation, but also to check the levels to see if a supplement might be needed. But if you are already taking progesterone supps, then confirming ov using temps or a blood test might not work.

Good luck to all!

beehappy- i understand what your doc is saying but there is also the other side to ivf-the success rates....ivf success rates are somewhere between 40-55% as opposed to 18% for iui or 15% naturally (ofcourse the stats vary according to each clinic). so even though he has a point there is also a good reason to give ivf a go when your ready.

docsaf-you may be right about not writing off my second iui-read on...

well its been an exciting day for me-up til now i had no symptoms until last night...

i had aching legs and hips (had them when i was pregnant the first time (MC))- they lasted for about 2 hours. doc said it is likely that the aching is from the baby filtering into your bloods circulation system and diverting blood away from other parts in your body to the uterus area.

then i noticed part of my right boob is sore-not much but if i poke around it is noticeable. funny though-its not the whole boob, just 1 fifth of it. and not the left one either.

then i really started getting excited today when i was getting dressed-i noticed i have two large blue veins sticking out in my boobs which i have never had before.

i ahve had some mild cramping on and off but that could be anything.

so my spirits have lifted. i have to wait til wednesday for my blood test but im pretty sure ill be going to get some pregnancy tests very soon! i wont know straight away if one comes up positive as i may still have the hcg injections still in my system but if the lines get darker over a couple of testing days then i may be jumping about!

i had some wonderful news from a friend who attends the same fertility clininc as me too-she was starting the sinus spray to go into ivf and she just found out she is pregnant-on a natural cycle after 18 months! so happy for her-now im hoping i follow.
kikkleh - I'm really hoping you get a BFP!  Love hearing about the success stories!

Had an u/s today.  Lining is too thin, probably due to the clomid, so they gave me estrogen suppositories.  Only one egg this cycle, which bums me out.  Going back tomorrow and will probably trigger tomorrow night.  How is everyone's cycle so far?
i have hit my limit. got my period and have been crying all afternoon. i really thought this was it. BFN for me again. meeting with my specialist to discuss ivf in two days time.
kikkleh - I'm so sorry to hear AF arrived.

lgayle04 - it only takes 1! stay positive. How large is the follie?

Beehappy76 - I have unexplained infertility. My RE did 2 iui's with clomid. When they failed, he recommended switching to injectables. He recommended trying 2-3 rounds of that before switching to ivf. At the time I was 35, so I'm sure my age was a motivating factor. But, 6-8 perfect gonal-f cycles seems like a lot. What is a perfect gonal-f cycle anyway? One that you don't under/over-respond? Why don't these cycles count? And to say that the only thing ivf does is to make sure the sperm meets the egg is just silly. When everything is done perfectly, "healthy" couples only have a 20-25% chance of conceiving per month. So implanting an embryo would incrase your chances of success by alot. If your RE does not think fertilization is the problem, then what are you doing to help implantation? How are you being monitored?

I started the lupron last night. Day 1 of probably 20 days of shots!
kikkleh - so sorry about AF. :( I had a complete breakdown last month when AF arrived, too. I think the meds make all the emotions worse.

kikkleh and docsaf: Thanks for your input about the ivf. I was also really surprised when my doc said that. I tend to have a thin lining and short luteal phase, and they don't know the reason for my 3 mcs but doc said it could be related to poor implantation due to the lining or luteal phase. It really stinks that I seem to have a prob both getting pg and staying pg. My doc seems to be more concerned about my problem staying pg than getting pg. I do appreciate that he does not want me to waste my $$ on ivf if it does not have a good chance of helping me, but I also question whether that is really true. I am on my 3rd cycle of injectables+timed BD. If this one doesn't work, I think we will try a few with injectables+iui, then revisit the ivf idea. Considering that I can do 5 cycles of injectables +iui or timed BD ($2000/cycle) for the cost of 1 ivf ($10,000), it does seem like a good idea (at least right now) to give myself 5 chances instead of just one. I can see myself doing 3 more tries at injectables, but definitely not 6 or 8!
B 6 helps with lining.  I take 200 mg a day and my lining has been great.  Are you taking anything to improve your lining? I also have a short luteal phase, about 10 -11 days, but my periods have been heavy, so my acupuncturist believes I will conceive soon, so I am trying to stay positive.  You can also ask your doctor for progesterone to help with luteal phase. Only problem is, it will keep af away, so you have to take a blood test 14 dpo.  
Risa
docsaf - Yesterday u/s - 1 follicle at 21 the next biggest was 13 in the other ovary.  Lining was much thicker, which was odd since it had only been a day since it was thin.  I am going to trigger tonight and iui Friday morning.  Fingers crossed!

kikkleh - I'm sorry about AF.  Every time I get the news I'm not pregnant my heart sinks.  I just tell myself it will happen when it is suppose to happen.
Thanks for the comments everyone.  I have to check what bloodwork I've already had done.  Before I started the IUIs I had 9 tubes of blood drawn for a boatload of tests.  Everything was fine but i'm not sure what they all did.  I've learned so much since then.  I had my 4th and final IUI yesterday.  Had one follicle that was 24mm and some smaller ones.  Got the hcg shot.  DH's counts were good as always.  So now the tww starts.  Not too optimistic after no success the first 3 times but you never know.  I just want the waiting to be over.  We are taking a break after this and cannot wait!  Good luck everyone and hang in there!
lgayle04 - 21 is a great size! Good luck!

vbcoach82 - I know how you feel. I had all of my tests done before I joined medhelp. When my RE said all my tests were normal, I said okay. I did not know what all of the tests were. Once I saw that other people knew their results, I ask sometimes what my test results are. Another great follie size! Good luck.

Risa - what are you doing this month?

Take care everyone. Have a great day! SSBD!
I go for u/s tomorrow morning to find out if it's time to trigger. I hope it will be in the next couple days so BD will fall on the weekend!

Risa - thanks for the tips. I am taking extra B6 and also fish oil to hopefully help with the lining. I am only taking 100 B6, maybe I should up it. I am also drinking raspberry leaf tea and putting a warm compress on my abdomen every evening. And also acupuncture once a week. I am trying everything! I also started progesterone after O for the first time last month. I still got AF even on the progesterone, but it did extend my luteal phase from 10 to 12 days, so hopefully that will help.
BeeHappy 76- Good luck, let me know how u/s goes tomorrow, post on my page.  I have u/s  Oct. 18.  Yeah, I would increase B6 to 200 to really help that lining.  I am also doing weekly acupuncture, so I know how you feel, trying everything is a good thing!  

docsaf- I am trying fertilaid this cycle, just started it as soon as it arrived on cd 6. I am also taking two of the other products they make, evening primrose oil & fertileCM. At this point, I am open to new things that I haven't tried. I am going to RE office Oct. 18 for follicle check and I might do an IUI depending on lining and follicles.  I have been doing weekly acupuncture since August since I have a high fsh.  Good luck on lupron this cycle! Sounds like you have a new plan that could be what you need.

Risa
vb-im impressed how you are looking forward to a break. i am supposed to be on a break for this coming cycle but feel like im doing nothing and feel helpless so am trying to convince my husband to let me do something-at least tracking on puragon or i will take forever to ovulate.

risa-whats the deal with acupuncture? im guessing it helps relax you? is it really worth doing?

im meeting with my specialist this arvo to discuss ivf-am totally disappointed that it has come to this but am so desperate for a baby and want one NOW! will let u know what she wants me to do/when she wants me to do it.
Beehappy76 - LOL. That is how I felt about O' time. I wake up at 5 AM during the work week. I always seem to O on Thursday. The few times it happened over the weekend I got so excited b/c it made BDing all around that time less like work and more like fun.

Risa - I agree, trying something new makes me feel like I am doing something more. If something doesn't work after a few months, I start to wonder why.

kikkleh - I know a little how you feel. I am fine with the idea of ivf, and always appreciated that my insurance covered it if I needed it. But I had a breakdown when I got AF last time and realized that I need it. I really never thought it would be so hard. I am TTC#2 and I thought that it would get to me so much again.

For those starting their 2ww this month - good luck! stay calm, relax,and don't count days.

Hi Everyone,

I also had a BFN and I really had a breakdown, I was still hoping BFN could turn BFP,I had another b/w done yesterday,  just a hope that some miracle could happen. Now my RE wants me to have provera as I have not had my AF yet and try clomid again. I am wondering if I can avoid taking provera as my cycle is usually 34-40 days and today is only CD37. I am just thinking of waiting another week for my period to come. even if I rush, I cannot say my DH will be here when I ovulate bcoz he will be away with work beginning nov. so i do not see any point in taking provera to make things fast. i am just venting out as i am so confused. any advice would be appreciated if provera can do any other help other than making AF comes fast?
Hi ladies, I have 1 mature foll (too bad, I was hoping for 2 to increase my chances) and trigger tonight! So the wait starts again. Here's to hoping I will be able to relax during this tww. :) Good luck to all of us.
Hi ladies. I hope u all keeping well. I use to take provera to have my af and to try regulate my hormons. I didn't do that this month as doc suggested we wait for my af which you all know took FOREVER to come and way a week later it arrived. I then took my femara on day 3 for five days and went for my day 12 scan which was a great scan everything was doing wat it was suppose to be doing. Follie was 25mm my lining was thick:) any ways. I felt cause i didn't take the provera it helped, not sure if thats true:) but i like to think so. Any was had my iui on wednesday which was stressful day. Was late by 2 hours long story, and now i'm on my 2ww. Humm. Oh no spotting this time on day of iui which day says is better. They don't like u to spot:) any ways just sending out ssbd to u all. And stress free days.  
Ladies i am glad to see some BFPs. It is nice to have some good news to read.

I have been on meds to help the mc happen but they didnt work. I have been having contractions for almost a wk now and some spotting but nothing major. I am doing the D&c monday. Monday was the day my first baby was due. I know it is going to be hard.

I had a friend email me last wk and tell me that  when she went to the ob for her normal check up she found out she was pregnant. That was so hard for me to deal with. i told her congrats and was happy for her but couldnt help but wonder why now and why not me. I know those are selfish questions but i did asking them in my mind. it is so easy to be happy for people that struggle like us but when it comes to friend that arent trying i am happy for them but also a little disappointed at the same time. I wonder why it is so easy for them and not for us.

DH has been great through out all of this. HE cried only a little and now is holding strong and making all of the hard decisions. I am blessed to have suck a good dh. His bday was yesterday and mine is next Saturday. He is trying to keep my mind off of it and even offered to cancle his party so that i could do the dnc today instead of the day the baby was due. I wouldnt let him.
There has been a lot of research that weekly acupuncture helps with blood flow and conceiving.  You can goggle it on the web, and read about it.  Acupuncture before and after an IUI or IVF is supposed to increase your chances as well.  It does also help with stress and relaxing.  
Risa
I'm new to this site & thread. We have been ttc for about 2 years now. This is my second cycle of metformin 1500mg, clomid 100mg days 5-9, & ovidrel to trigger on October 6th.  The first round back in April got me pregnant but I m/c At 10 weeks and had to have a d&e.  I went for progesterone testing yesterday and it was 10. The dr said this is the minimal number good. I thought a medicated cycle was 15? Sounds low to me. I can take a hpt ot blood test on 10/21. I took a test today at 8dpo and it was negative. I'm hoping it was just too early to test!!! Good luck to everyone!! Anyone testing near my date?  
Had my iui this morning. DH's numbers and mobility was good.  The procedure always kinda hurts, not the iui part but that metal thing.  They say the reason is b/c my cervix is tilted back.  Doc said that if it doesn't work this round we will reevaluate our strategy and maybe change it up.  It will also give me a change to talk about ivf.  Not that I am counting this cycle out yet. Hoping for the best. BD
igayle- i also have had some discomfort with iui's-i have had 2. and i also have a retroverted uterus (tilts back). unfortunately they are moving me on to ivf now.

rmmoye, so sorry this is happening to you. i think i mentioned last week about my friend who started the nasal spray for ivf and was just about to start the drugs when she foud out she was pregnant on a natural cycle? anyway she called me yesterday and told e her hcg numbers stopped increasing and they have told her she will miscarry-this will be her third miscarriage. i feel terrible for her and wonder why the hell these babies dont survive. hope your doing ok.

all- i had my specialist appointment thursday....
i am doing 1 last cycle using puragon to get me to ovulate, then the hcg injections-think its called ovulation induction and tracking. so im not doing the iui part-its too expensive for us.
it will be my last chance as we have signed up for ivf the next round. im going to be on an antagonist cycle (not down reg) as it is less risky for my pcos. specialist is running more tests on me to see just how risky it will be but she said since i had 50+ small follicles last month that im pretty much garunteed to be in the high risk category for ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. so if it comes to ivf i will be monitored closely which means more blood tests and more ultrasounds.
how are you?i had my 2nd iui on 13th...lets c how this 2ww goes...
I am 6dpiui.  One more week to go.  Sat my husband and i went to a mass of healing for people trying to conceive.  it was awesome.  it was very overwhelming and emotional.  we got annointed.  we're willing to try anything and keeping the faith is always a good thing.  i am looking forward to no more meds and appts.  these hot flashes are getting old (from the clomid).  so we'll see what happens next week.  i'm not feeling any different or real optimistic but we'll see.  good luck to those in your tww!
kreid2 - 10/21
Beehappy76
Durban81
vbcoach82 - 10/26 (?)
cutepoppy - 10/27 (?)
lgayle04 - 10/29

prayin4_2 - sorry to hear about your breakdown. I had one last month. TTC is just so stressful. I know nothing about provera. Is there a benefit to taking it besides getting AF sooner?

rmmoye - I know how you feel. I am surrounded by pregnant women. I am happy for all of them. At the same time, it felt like a punch in the gut when I heard some of them were pregnant. It will be your (and our) turn soon.

I am doing pretty well. Work is keeping me busy which is good and bad. I finished the b/c part of my trt regimen. I started lupron last Monday. I go to the RE for u/s and b/w on Fri. If all goes well I start stim meds on Fri. And next week my regular u/s and b/w visits start again. Although I haven't been on a break, it's been nice not having to squeeze in a visit to the RE before work for a few weeks.

SSBD to all!

I know how you ladies feel as well. there is work colleges who are pregnant and friends and all they do is complain about been pregnant and i am just wishing for a baby. just one. I dont have to have 2 like i woul love...
Well i am on day 6 past my second iui. had back pain and twings but that is all gone now and i jsut feel normal. not sure what the outcome is.. Not stressed about it this month and remarkably calm after the labs took so long to process the wash for the iui. any ways.
Docsaf what is regimen? and Lupron? mean? Good licj for your visits and b/w
I spoke to my DH last night and we decied to take a break next year when i am plannign our wedding reception. Decied that my body after 23 months of trying i think needs a break. so 2 more months of treatment and hopefully a little bean as well.
Lots of ssbd to you all...  keep well.
Hello! Here we go again with another round. I had my 3rd IUI on friday and so now were in the waiting mode. I will have my beta on 10/29. I am trying to stay positive and think happy thoughts. I am hoping this is our cycle, but then again I hope that for all cycles. We have a follow up appt on friday for ultrasound and bloodwork to make sure I ovulated. I had 3 follicles...1 at 20 and 2 at 17 ( one on either side). When I was waiting for the lab to finish cleaning hubbys donation i could feel myself ovulating so lets hope it hit right then and there.  

I havent been posting but i have been reading and following everyones journeys. I am sorry for the BFNs, I am glad that some of you are taking positive breaks, and glad that some of you are moving on to positive methods of accupuncture, and those starting IVF I am excited for you.

Here's to Hoping!! Babydust and love to all
Got a positive opk today! Going to take progesterone, so I am going to have a beta on Nov. 2.   Natural cycle with fertilaid, but my two follicles yesterday were 17.5 and 19.8 and my lining was 9.8.  So today, they should be 19.5 and 21.8, just right to conceive!

Sending baby dust to all!

Risa
Viewing 201-400 comments: