Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
anyone starting the tww this week?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 401-600 comments:
wow 3 follicles! i wish we were allowed to continue on with three-our cycles get cancelled with any more than 2-really ***** as it reduces our chances.

surely 3 follicles would give you a great chance?!
Hello! Yes 3 follicles is good, my RE said they will do 3 and sometimes 4 if the right circumstances. But I had 2 the first IUI and 3 the 2nd IUI so I have 3 again. Well see how it works out. Our RE thinks our problem may be at fertilization, in which case it doesnt matter how many eggs I have bc they arent getting fertilized. He said we will do this clomid IUI (my 3rd) and if it doesnt work then next cycle I will do injectbales with IUI. He said if the first round of injectables doesnt work, then it wont ever work bc the problem is most likely at fertilization and at that point we will need to do IVF with IXE. Which is when they actually put the sperm in the egg for you so there is a greater chance at fertilization then implant them.  Thankfully if thats the case we will only have to pay for the actual procedure which will be around $5,000 bc in my state the average price is $14,000 but I am in a fertility program with my insurance and they will cover bloodwork and ultrasounds and most likely medicine. So it is a viable option at this point, we would just need to take off a few months to come up with the money. But the RE says it will increase our chances from 15-18% with IUI to 70-75% with IVF.

Im Hoping we will get pregnant this round!! Third times the charm right!?!?!?! I surely hope so..

How are you doing? Are you moving on to IVF now?

Here's to Hoping! Babydust and love to all
kreid2 - 10/21
Beehappy76
Durban81
vbcoach82 - 10/26 (?)
cutepoppy - 10/27 (?)
lgayle04 - 10/29
MJinWaiting - 10/29
Risa615 - 11/2

MJinWaiting and Risa - Good luck! Great follie sizes!

MJinWaiting - 3rd time was the charm for me. It is the only time I have been pg and I have a healthy, beautiful DS. I sometimes feel greedy for wanting another. I really wanted 3 before I started TTC. The process is so stressful, I won't go through it a 3rd time. I am grateful and happy for 1. We are so happy and blessed to have him. But Me and my DH also feel like we should at least try for 2.

Durban81 - I will cross my fingers for you that this is your lucky cycle. Good luck planning your wedding. When are you getting married? Treatment regimen is the schedule and types of meds I'm taking for this cycle. This is my 1st ivf cycle. I took birth control (bc) pills 10/4-10/16. I started lupron shots on 10/11. I go in for my baseline u/s and b/w and if all is well, I start the stim meds (Follistim and menopur) on 10/22.  My understanding is that the bc and lupron are to suppress the pituitary. Since I will be taking higher doses of the stim meds, and the purpose is to produce as many follies as possible, sometimes the ovaries become too stimulated and the person develops OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome). Severe OHSS is very painful and can lead to hospitalization for several days to get IV treatment. The ovaries leak fluid into the abdomen and the stomach becomes painfully bloated. I think the bc pills and lupron are supposed to calm the body down. By taking them before the stim meds, the chance of developing OHSS is decreased.

I fell asleep last night at 8:30 and slept through the night. I can't remember the last time I felt so rested. No weird dreams, no waking up to go to the bathroom, etc. I feel great today!
Thanks for the info. was wondering what the treatment you wher doing ect. We havent got IVF as an option as we can not affrod the R35,000 (US$6000.00) for one cycle. I dont even earn that a month, never mind the less of the costs of the meds. everything in south africa is over prices. haha.

Any ways so we will carry on with iui if we dont have a little bean now. My doc is very hopefuly as i got pregnant 2 times naturally last year although i miscarried both little beans :( he is not worried it wont happen again. Personally i am not sure and just wonder if it not the right time. Although i am 5 months away from been 30.. eish. I am rather scared to turn 30... dont know why.
We are getting married next year dec been together for 6 years and engaged for 3.5 years. When i feel pregnant unexpected we put the reception/wedding on hold untill after the baby - which didnt happen and happen and now we 23 months down the line. Any ways. I know that i should carry on trying even next year but at the same time i just really want to injoy my year of preparing to get married and have my dream dress even if its not white.. And my mom suggested that if we not pregs by december to have a baby that is under 3 months at the wedding we both wont enjoy the wedding. and that it wont be fair on the baby.. I know its extermly selfish but at the same time its been so so long that we put the wedding off now. i just want a little bit of completion in my life and i think we deserve that dont we after everything..?. You may not understand but just some thing so small. My doc seems to think its a good idea as he said i may jsut fall pregnant ntaurally. We will stop trying from Jan - Sep and then start trying agian in sep. I dont mind been 3 months pregnant at the wedding.. i havent had a sip of ay alchol for 2 years now so i am sure that i can drink non alchol champs.. hehee.

Any ways jsut a bit of useless info..
Good luck for your cycle.. i am sure it will be 100% this time... you deserve it to be...

to all the other ladies..

Good Luck keep smiling and the world smiles back... :)sssbd
I have been offline for a while trying not to think about things too much during the tww. I triggered last Thurs with 1 foll, so the tww is almost half over for me. I will test on 10/28 if AF has not arrived yet. Last month AF came exactly 2 weeks after trigger, even though I was on progesterone supps 2x/day. I hope that the fact that I still get AF despite the supps is not a bad sign.

docsaf - glad to hear the 3rd time was the charm for you! This is my 3rd cycle of injectables... I hope this will be it for me. If not we are going on vacation and will need to take a break for at least one cycle.

Durban - I can totally relate about how much it stinks to put things on hold. It seems like my life has been on hold for the past 2 yrs too. I also had 3 losses last year. I think you are very smart to just take some time to plan your dream wedding and enjoy it. You only get to do that once, and you will always have those memories to look back on. You are still young so you don't have to worry too much about your clock ticking while you take time off from trying. :) My hubby and I finally planned a vacation that we have been putting off because we kept thinking I would be pg. So, if I get pg this month that will be great and we will cancel our plans, otherwise we are going to go enjoy ourselves.

Good luck to all! Let's fill up that list with BFP's!!

i have a friend who is going to do icsi (however you spell it!) next month. her husband has a low sperm count and its been 18 months of trying for her and no luck so they said icsi is her best shot.
im booked in for ivf next month-hopefully ill fall pregnant this cycle and i wont have to go through it as im very scared of it.
i find it interesting that every clinic and every doctor seem to have a different opinion on success rates. for example the clinic i go to is supposed to have the highest success rate in western australia with ivf and they say that the rate for under 35's is 40-50%. so i wonder who is right when your RE says 70-75% (i know icsi has a slightly higher success rate but not much)

well im very frustrated with my clinic at the moment. this is my last chance before ivf and they put me back on puragon 50 when i needed 75 last month for my body to do anything. i complained and told them i need more and they ignored me. so after a week of injections i had blood work back and what do you know?-nothing had happened-i didnt even get a rise in estrogen. so now they have listened to me and put me on 75. very frustrating as i have been injecting myself for a week now for nothing!
anyway this will do the trick. im hoping for 2 follicles as i have only got 1 the last three times. they are scared at putting my puragon up as i have 60+ small follicles there every month. bloods tomorrow so ill let u know how that goes.
kikkleh-yes it is very strange how all REs are different in success rates and also in follicle numbers and sizes. My RE thinks our problem is at fertilization so he said icsi will greatly increase our chances bc they are actually fertilizing it for you. Maybe thats why our chances are so high. Plus hubby count isnt extremely low just mildly low. around 70%.  Im praying for you that you get your 2 follies!! that would be great and im praying that it works this cycle. Why are you scared of IVF? I havent really thought of it as a scary process itself just that we might have to go that far for a baby is a scary thought.

Durban-Enjoy planning your wedding. That in itself can be stressful, you dont want to be trying to plan and trying to conceive, thats alot for one body to handle at the same time. I wish you the best!!!

Docsaf-IM so excited to hear about your journey with IVF. I could probably go on another forum to read about it but ive followed you since august so I think its neat to hear it from you. If I have to go through it I will know what to expect. You are right that you are blessed to have a child but there is nothing wrong with trying for another!!!! and when i was younger before I met my hubby I used to say I wanted 5 or 11 children. I knew my entire life that all I wanted was to be a mom. Thats all I was put on this earth to do is to be a mom. I have done all the things we thought we needed to before babies and now im struggling with the thought that we cant conceive. Its mind blowing and a huge kick in the butt when you find out all youve ever wanted in your entire life may not be possible. Just breaks my heart.

I hope for all of us on here that we all get what were trying for, whether its your first baby, your second or you eigth, bc we all deserve it. Weve gone through too much not to!

I have my mid tww appt tomorrow morning to see if I ovulated with bloodwork and ultrasounds. I have been trying to not think about it and i think im doing pretty well. Im a big baseball fan and our team is in the NLCS so ive been busy with games at night so not thinking about it too much. I havent let my hubby rub my tummy and talk to it this time because then its just too hard when its a negative. So hopefully with feeling myself ovulate while waiting for my IUI things hit at he right time and we will be pregnant this time. Plus my sister-in-law just got engaged!! and there wedding is in a year and she asked me to be a bridesmaid, so now Im hoping to have the baby and lose some baby weight before the wedding lol.

well im scared of ivf because they have done testing on me and realised that coupled with 60+ follicles each month and also a high ovarian reserve that i am extremely high risk of developing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. if you dont know much about it-its basically the ovaries produce too many follicles which produces too much estrogen. it then leaks into your stomach bloating you to the size of a 9 month pregnant mother with twins. they then have to put you on a drip as your stomach is so bloated you vomit anything you try to eat, you are on narcotics to ease the pain and they have a drip coming out of your stomach to drain the fluid. so a really nasty side effect.

im also scared because i have never been to hospital and never had a drip in my arm or anaesthetic! thats what scares me the most.

hope this month os the month for both of us-i had bloods done today and am finally getting a small rise (from the 200's to the 400's) and thats just because i demanded they increase my puragon! so still a week away from ovulating i think.
Kikkleh- I understand now why you would be afraid and I would be a little scared too at that point, hopefully this is the cycle!!!! and then you wont have to worry about it, but if you do have to worry about it just remember its for the baby... I know thats not too reassuring but it helps me a little bit.

Docsaf-How are you doing with your treatment?? Hope all is well!

I just got back from my mid TWW drs appt. The first IUI i released 1 of 2 eggs, the second IUI I released 2 of 3 eggs, well I had 3 eggs again this time but the RE just told me that I released 4 EGGS!!!!!!!! holy crow!!! SO hopefully hubby sperm hit at least 1 of the 4!!!   Then the nurse who took my blood said something about triplets and I about fell off my chair lol.  now its just the waiting! 1 week down...1 week to go. And thankfully its a weekend, they usually go fast for me.

Here's to hoping! Babydust and love to all
kreid2 - 10/21
Beehappy76
Durban81
vbcoach82 - 10/26 (?)
cutepoppy - 10/27 (?)
lgayle04 - 10/29
MJinWaiting - 10/29
Risa615 - 11/2

Durban81 - I totally understand what you mean about finishing/completing something. I felt/feel like such a failure when I get AF. When me and my Dh were TTC #1, we kept putting off things in case I was pg. It just made me feel worse. Not only were we not getting pg, we were also not doing anything else or finishing up projects. Do whatever you need/want to do to enjoy your wedding. To me, 30 is quite young. I turn 38 my next b-day.

Beehappy76 - Good luck with the rest of your tww! my unsolicited advice: even if you are pg, take your vacation. Me and my DH talked about going away for over a year. But we kept putting off in case I was pg. When I was 3 months pg, we finally realized that we would not get a chance to go away just the 2 of us for a really long time. It was so relaxing and nice to just relax with my DH - I wish we had done it sooner. Everything seemed different away from home.

MJinWaiting - that is so excellent. When I got pg I released 3 (possibly up to 5 - only 30% chance each) eggs. My RE almost canceled the cycle b/c I had so many eggs and he was worried I would get pg with 3+. I had so much trouble worrying about too many babies when I had never been pg with one. I was just thrilled to have so many targets for my DH's sperm. Good luck!

kikkleh - that is quite a graphic explanation of OHSS. I know that it is painful and my RE will cancel an IVF/iui if he suspects it will happen. And that if serious, a person would be hospitalized. I have never heard such detail before though. I am a little scared of that, but was more upset that we need to go the ivf route. I hope this is a successful cycle for you and you do not have to worry about it.

I had my baseline u/s today and all is good. I start 150iu of Follistim tonight. I am very excited to start this phase of my cycle. The one thing I seem to be good at is producing follies. usually, I'm too good and my RE worries. Now, within reason, more is better. My RE is recommending assisted hatching for no other reason, then my age. He is not recommending icsi at this point, but once the lab has the sperm and the eggs, they can change their mind if things don't seem to be going well. I have enjoyed not visiting my RE for the past 2 weeks (so much time), but I am looking forward to moving forward. SSB to all! I can't wait to see lot's of BFP's!
I got my beta back today an it was .6. Then about an hour later af reared her ugly head. I'm in a lot of pain an feeling hopeless with fertility an my hormones are all over the place and ugh. It's a bad day all together. Sorry for venting guys.
Sorry you got AF, if a lot of pain means a heavy period, that is a good sign. It means you had great lining, so hang in there! I agree, fertility drugs do mess with your head.  No reason to feel sorry, let out a good cry and then pick a new plan! I try to change things up every cycle. This cycle I took fertilaid along with vitamin B 6.  

Risa
I keep hearing Ferilaid. What exactly is that? how does it help?
A few more days to go in my tww. I will test Thurs 10/28 if AF has not arrived by then.

kreid 2: sorry about AF

MJinWaiting: Congrats on the 4 eggs that is great! I hope this will be the month for you. How could your doc see that you released 4? Just curious, my doc does not do follow-up u/s so I never know how many I actually release. Was there an extra one there that they hadn't seen on the previous u/s?

docsaf: Thanks for the insight about taking a vacation while pg. You are right- we will definitely want to take advantage of the last vac alone for a long time! I think if this is my lucky month we will postpone our vac until the 2nd trimester, though. I have a history of m/c, so don't want to be away from my doc in early pg in case something happens. But, if I am not pg this cycle, I am hoping this vac will give me some much needed relaxation from the stress of ttc.

Good luck to everyone this month!!
kreid2- FertilAid is a product that has many important vitamins to help you conceive. You can read about it on the web. It has vitex in it which was something I was already taking that supports ovulation, so I stopped taking it by itself now that I am taking Fertiliaid.  I am also taking two other products by the same company.  I did have two really great size follicles this cycle, so I do think it is already working.  I didn't start it until cd 6 since I had just ordered it when af arrived.  A medhelp lady used FertilAid after trying to get pregnant for 8 months and she got pregnant her first cycle on it!  She also had her husband taking the male formula.  I just think giving our bodies vitamins it needs helps many get pregnant.
Risa
Good afternoon Ladies,

I just came across this forum and I am amazed at the level of support from the members.  I decided to join, as sometimes it gets pretty lonely going through all of this (and I don't want to bore my husband with my questions and concerns)..  

I had my very 1st IUI on Wednesday (October 20th), and I am currently waiting...  I am supposed to go back to the clinic on November 5th of blood work..  

I am currently on endometrin suppositories twice a day..  :)  I haven't experienced any symptoms, other than mild boob soreness and a bit of pain in the abdomen when i went to the gym earlier this morning.  

I am actually amazed how easy this process has been... I am soo glad not to have to nag my husband every 2 days or so...  Mind you, it is my first time!!  :)

D.
Diluvica-Welcome!!! Were glad your here with us! And I know I am thankful to have the support on here instead of using my hubby as a sounding board lol. Good luck well be praying this is your cycle.

Docsaf- Wow I didnt realize but thats exactly what Im doing, thinking about multiples and dont even know if Ill get one. Thanks for bringing me back down to earth lol

Kreid2-So Sorry AF arrived, I know the terrible gut wrenching feeling that comes along with her and its a rough ride. I hope for you that you have a good support system around you.

Kikkleh-How are you feeling? Anything new?

BeeHappy-Yes 4 is a crazy good number and Im really praying this is our month too. Thank you!! My RE has me come in a week after the IUI for bloodwork and ultrasound. Bloodwork to check my progesterone levels and on the ultrasound the follicles that were round before ovulation look now like a triangle if they released an egg, they call it a "collapsed follicle" so they can tell how many were released. I was shocked bc on my visit u/s and b/w 2 days before the IUI they could only find 3(2 on right 1 on left) and so I guess one grew up big enough on the right and released bc i released 3 on the right and 1 one on the left. Its crazy!! IM so excited now though bc I keep thinking it has to work this time!! But we dont know and thats the scary part. Are you having any symptoms? Your a day ahead of me and all im noticing is very very mild cramping like if im moving or busy i cant feel it but every once in a while if im thinking about it and sitting still I can feel them. THis makes me think its all in my head lol thinking about it too much lol.

Risa-How are you feeling this cycle??

I was on clomid for 5 days & then started the pen shot. On 10/17/10 I did the trigger shot & had my 1st IUI on 10/19/10... I go get blood work on 10/26/10 & back again on 11/2/10 to see if I'm preggers.....

Baby Dust & Good Luck to all.....

Hello Ladies!

This is my 1st IUI and being a newbie I don't know what is good and what is not..  

Do we assume that the number of eggs is the same as the number of follicles?  I am thinking that probably some eggs don't get released.  Is there a way to know how many eggs get released? At my clinic there was no mention of eggs released (only follicles), however, i am curious that MJinWaiting mentions that she got 4 eggs...

After a week of puregon, the doctor told me that I had 5 follicles (of different sizes).  He felt the urge to talk to us about multiples, and, about "selective reduction"..  I was definitely not ready for that conversation :(

He didn't stop the process because of my age.  He figured that at 39, my chances of the 5 eggs taking are quite low (especially compared to a 29 year old)..  And that if worse came to worse, he can reduce the pregnancy...  

I don't know about you, but i feel very unconfortable playing God.  :(

D
well im about day 16 today and still am a few days away from ovulating-i have my first ultrasound of the cycle tomorrow and am praying for more than 1 follicle. will let u know.

Diluvica,  pretty sure you cant actually tell if the follicle contained an egg (unless you take it out-ivf)so the girls would be talking about how many follicles are released.

mjin- thats crazy- 4 follicles! our cycles get cancelled if there are 3. surely this will increase your chances-dont worry about multiples, just pray to be pregnant!

beehappy/docsaf- we did the exact same thing-put off our holiday because we had to be at the clinic for blood work to often. it has now been over a year since we were supposed to go and we REALLY need a holiday.-have booked one for early january-so ill either be pregnant from this cycle then or ill be in my 2ww from ivf.  i pray it is the first.

docsaf- yes the explanation of ohss from my specialist scared the hell out of me. and she is very concerned as i am apparantly one of her most risky pateints and she has been doing this for 25 years! not good to hear. so she is going to take baby steps with me and monitor me on ultrasound every day! i might as well pull up a bed at the hospital for a month!
Thanks everyone! I go in on tuesday for day 5 b/w & u/s.  
I actually did have 4 eggs released. The follicle is what contains the egg and the RE could tell on my ultrasound after I ovulated which follicles released eggs which is 4. They only told me before the IUI that I had 3 follicles which is why they went ahead with the IUI, if they knew I had 4 follicles then, they wouldnt have done the IUI. And yes kikkleh you are correct I wont worry about multiples just about being pregnant at all!!

Today is 8dpiui for me and i just went to the bathroom and had a small amount of brown discharge. I usually start spotting between days 11 and 12 if im going to start to AF. Do you think this could be implantation??? It very well could be AF but thats REALLY early for me to spot. I am usually always around day 11 give or take a day that I start spotting...so Im curious...

Here's to hoping!!! Babydust and love to all
I am doing okay, had a headache today, but it is probably the progesterone. I am only 3dpo, so just waiting to see what happens next!!

That is great that you had four eggs this cycle that were released. My dr just tells me how many follicles I have, the sizes, and the lining . I had two really good size, so I hope they released!  

8dpiui is a good time to see implantation from everything I have read, sending you lots of baby dust!!

Risa
So i did something stupid. I did a test today on day10 on a clear blue hcg after my iui. Its a -+ plus one. I saw a faint faint faint line + when i looked in the light, which got darker. However it only changed darker not the darkest on the max time period. So now i'm very confused. I think not doing any more hcg test till my beta on wednesday. Is my mind playing tricks on me or what.
that sounds like implantation spotting to me! when i fell pregnant i knew the day it implanted-i didnt get spotting i got really aching hips and legs-nothing like i had ever felt before. funny-that was 8 days after ovulation too!
what is assisted hatching? never heard of it. is this your first ivf cycle? are you doing a down regulation one or an antagonist? (hoping the language is universal).
im booked in for an antagonist cycle which will start around the middle of next month-but im still praying for this month to save me!
Quick update bc I only have a minute but im 9dpiui and still having it. Its not exactly spotting more like brown CM. I have no idea what to ecpect I dont know if it is or not and im just getting really nervous that it means Im out this cycle. I know that only time will tell.

Hope all is well!!

Here's to hoping! babydust and love to all
hey so u did d hcg...i wanted to do it too but m holding myself back...how u feeling these days?m havin sort of lil' CM...lets c...in d same boat as yours....ssbd
I know i'm a dodo hold off i think i should have just waited cause now i'm just confused. How u feeling. I'm a 100%
So the brown CM stopped. It lasted a little less than 24 hours and now I still have CM but its yellowish-clear. I hope it stays away bc then Ill really think it was implantation. I dont have any of the hip or leg pains though just the CM.

kreid2 - AF arrived 10/22
Beehappy76
Durban81
vbcoach82 - 10/26 (?)
cutepoppy - 10/27 (?)
lgayle04 - 10/29
MJinWaiting - 10/29
cleto - 11/2
Risa615 - 11/2
Diluvica - 11/5

kreid2 - sorry to hear about AF. I had a breakdown last month. Btn the stress and the meds, my hormones are all over the place.

Diluvica - welcome! I think what you said is so funny - and true for me. Before we started going to an RE me and my DH BD'd every other day. And then after a few monts when I did not get pg, it became every day. And then for a couple of months before we went to the RE it was morning and night the day before and of O. he has felt so much more well-rested when we started to see the RE. For many people, the first time is lucky so good luck to you.

MJinWaiting - I did not mean to imply you were thinking about multiples. My RE was very concerned about multiples with me. I could not wrap my head around it. I was worried about not getting pg and he was worried about me getting pg with too many. I was so happy to have so many targets! Good luck to you this month. That is so cool that your RE counts how many released after the iui.

Risa - great that you had 2 good sized follies. SSBD!

Durban81 - I will keep my fingers crossed that it was a positive hpt. Good luck with your beta!

kikkleh - the way the ivf coordinator explained it, with assisted hatching the outside layer of the embryo is sort of cracked. It helps the embryo attach easier. I forget what my RE said. I think it was a down-regulation cycle. I started b/c on CD4. i stopped b/c after 12 days. I started lupron on 10/11 (which further suppresses the pituitary). I got my AF again and on CD4 I started the stim meds. My 1st AF arrived on 10/1 and my ER will be 11/2-11/4 and the transfer will be 5 days later.

Cleto - welcome!

I go in tomorrow for my 1st u/s after starting the stim meds. I am crossing my fingers that I am responding well.

SSBD to all!
docsaf-i want assisted hatching when i do ivf! that sounds good! pretty sure they dont do that in western australia though.

mnjin- definately sounds like implantation spotting. i would be getting very excited right now!

well ultrasound went well but im still at least 4 days off ovulating, have  12mm, 10mm 9mm and 9mm follicles and 50 smalls. ill have to have another ultrasound in a few days to see which ones become more mature. lining is good-9mm and still ahve days and days to go. hoping for 2 follicles for my last chance without surgery (ivf).
Hi & good evening...

Thanks & good luck tomorrow on your ultrasound.....
=}
Durban81 - I hate clear blue easy.  I use them all the time and would get a faint line even when I wasn't pregnant.  Not to discourage you, 10 days is still really early and I you could be preggers.  I hear the pink line test work better.  Praying you get a BFP!

Well I am 10 dpiui.  It has actually went by pretty fast.  I have been out of town for work and family for basically the whole time do that helps.  Also, baseball has been a distraction for me too MJinWaiting.  Our team is in the world series for the first time ever, and I was lucky enough to win a chance presale tickets.  So excited!  SSBD
IUI is scheduled for 9am tomorrow, so I guess the tww officially starts tomorrow. =0)

Anyone else start the tww this week 10/24?

Durban81: did you test again this morning, or are you waiting until tomorrow? Did you use a 5 day sooner test? Sometimes regular ones are not as sensitive. Good Luck, does look promising!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi all,
Haven't check this since last week.  Been crazy busy.  Today I am 13dp iui.  So tomorrow is the big day to test.  I took a test Sat morning for kicks and it was negative.  haven't had any symptoms and no signs of af.  I usually start real real light spotting around now.  So we'll see.  i don't feel any different either way.  Just have to wait I guess.  I'm ok either way.  Knowing that we're taking a break from all this makes me feel better.  Ever since getting annointed I just feel more relaxed about it all.  It'll happen when its supposed to happen.  I can't control it.  Good luck to everyone else and sorry to those that got AF.
igayle-which team are you rooting for? Im for the phillies and we lost to san fran...

vbcoach-What a wonderful outlook you have. I can imagine the stress free you must feel knowing that you will be taking a break. When I told hubby about what i thought was implantation he said he hopes so bc hes tired of all these drs visits and stress..and my response was, how do you think I feel. Im glad that you are at peace. I could learn something from you.

All- Today is 10dpiui and still no brown CM or anything since it stopped yesterday, its been 26 hours so im hoping it stays away. I have my car blocked in so I cant run to get a test tonight, i really want to take one but Im nervous so Im thinking i can hold out, just to take it day by day.

Here's to hoping!! Babydust and love to all
kreid2 - AF arrived 10/22
Beehappy76
Durban81
vbcoach82 - 10/26 (?)
cutepoppy - 10/27 (?)
lgayle04 - 10/29
MJinWaiting - 10/29
cleto - 11/2
Risa615 - 11/2
Diluvica - 11/5
Olivejus - ?

kikkleh - I'm rooting for you. Sending good thoughts and sticky vibes!

lgayle04 - glad that your tww is going by quickly. Good luck to your team. I am also a Phillies fan so I'm disappointed that they are out.

MJinWaiting - where are you from? I live in Southern NJ. I'm a Philadelphia sports fan. Exciting games, but disappointing weekend for my teams... I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Olivejus - good luck!

All - I had my u/s this morning and I had 16 measurable follies. My RE lowered my dose of Follistim. I go back in on Wed. I'm trying to picture my follies growing.

Good luck to everyone!
Well tomorrow 10/26/10 is my 1st blood work at 9:00 am after my 1st IUI I did on 10/19/10... I finally found the paper the nurse gave me where it says what blood work they are doing tomorrow it's for Progesterone & Estradiol Levels... I IDK what that is but know that they need to check it....

Also I'm on my 6DIUI and I have no pregnancy symptoms hope I'm not over worrying my self... I only feel poking on my right ovary once in a while and seems like my bladder is getting fuller quickly.....

LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL =}    
I am also in south Jersey and yes this was a dissappointing weekend...I thought we had the Eagles game but the 4th quarter killed us. So glad to hear about your follies! 16 is great!! did your RE say how that was in comparison to others he has done?

So even though I had my car blocked in I called hubby and said, if you want me to take a test I will, but you have to get them on your way home. He really didnt want to buy one but he really wanted me to test so he did buy one. This morning is 11dpiui and still no brown or spotting in sight but it was a BFN with FMU on FRER Digital. (-NO is how it reads). Usually I get bummed out with a bfn but I have a good feeling this time, so Im not bummed out yet, more thinking its just too early for the HCG to rise in my system. I dont really have any other symptoms, sore bbs but they are usually sore before AF so cant really use that. This weekend we had to clean out the basement and my lower back was hurting sunday night but I contribute that to the basement work, and last night hubby made grilled cheese for dinner and afterwards I felt a tiny but nauseous but not like i was gonna throw up, more like I almost ate too much..but I only had 1 sandwich so I know its not that.

So Im in a whirlwind of emotions and not really concentrating on work. I think if I throw myself into work today I may be able to not think about it, but I work from home so my distractions are limited. Its alot easier to think about it. And on top of that my brother just called me last night to tell me him and his wife are pregnant, they have only been trying for 3 months...Im super happy for them but at the same time I am def jealous!!

Hope all is well with everyone, and hope to see some BFPs on here soon!!!

Here's to Hoping!! Babydust and Love to all!!
Hey all ladies,
I see I also did my re-test this morning. different brand with pink lines not blue.. All i can say is dont use those clear blue tests cause they seems to give off flase postives. the test i did today was more senative in it measures 20 and not 25 like the clear blue
But it was a big fat Negative. BPN.. I go for a beta test tomorrow 14 days past iui and will see although i am not very hopeful at all..
Docsaf - good luck this month. i think this is the winning month.... grow follies grow.
kikkleh - when is your next scann?
MJinWaiting - when do you go for a beta test?

good luck ladies.. fingers all crossed and toes too..
IUI was this morning. I am supposed to go back the 8th for beta but I will be on vacation until the 15th. So my next appointment is scheduled for the 16th of November.

Fingers crossed.  Husband was too exited this morning, telling his boys to swim, swim, swim. =0)
Cleto - My RE never had me come in until 14dpiui. But, from other posts, I think they are going to check your levels to check that you ovulated and see if you need additional prog support (to help with implantation). Don't worry - it's too early for you to have pg symptoms. Sometimes the prog meds play tricks on our bodies, but you shouldn't feel pregnant until your body makes more HSG which doesn't happen until after the embryo implants. Good luck with your b/w!

MJinWaiting - I thought the Eagles had the game by the 4th quarter. I was disappointed that they had so many field goals instead of TD's, but I was happy that they were keeping the Titans from scoring. And then the fumble happened and everything went horribly downhill. That was a really bad game. Don't get bummed out. It is really early for you to get a pos on a hpt. My RE was out of town on Mon. I am excited, but a bit nervous. I had a friend who started out with 28 follies at ET, 18 were retrieved, 11 had mature eggs, 8 fertilized, 4 made it to blast but only 1 was good quality. They implanted 2; the 2 others were not good enough quality to freeze. She got pg - it only takes 1. It just makes me a little nervous that I am starting out with almost half as many as she did. But, I will not read too much into things until I talk with my RE. Then I'll read too much into everything he says. :)

Durban81 - stay positive! Keep thinking this is yoru month.

Olivejus - Good luck! SSBD. Wonderful that you are taking a vacation - it will be so relaxing.

I am on day 5 of stim meds. I had 16 measurable follies yesterday. And I still feel nothing. I don't even any more bloated than I normally do on Follistim. I have headaches from the lupron (I think). I wish the headache would go away. Now, time is moving very slowly for me.

Good luck to all! SSBD!
MJinWaiting - I'm rooting for the Rangers.  My local team :) - Sorry the Phillies didn't make it to the world series this year. I know a lot of people thought they were going to win the whole thing.

I took a test yesterday and it was a BFN.  It was only 10dpiui.  I really wish I could have some self control and not test until its time.  I don't get my AF unless I stop taking progesterone and I don't want to stop taking progesterone until I have a beta test.  My RE doesn't schedule them automatically at 14dpiui... they only want to do the blood work if it was a + hpt.  I will probably go in anyways.
Hi;

Thanks so much for your words... I am still waiting for the nurse to call me back with the blood results... Hope all is good...

I also asked the nurse about me peeing a lot and she said it might be a bladder infection that it's too soon for me to be getting any pregnancy symtoms (symptoms)... So you were right =D...
I am 10 dpo. Had spotting just once on Sun night at 8 dpo, and no spotting since then. And I have been feeling some cramping. I know the cramping might just be from the progesterone supp, but I didn't have the crampling last cycle. So I am feeling very positive that things are looking good.

MJinWaiting -  I was thinking about doing a FRER tomorrow morning, but after seeing that your was neg at 11 dpo, now I'm thinking I should save my test... Crossing my fingers for both of us!!! When are you going to test again?

lgayle - I don't have a beta scheduled, either. My clinic does the same thing - wait for +hpt by 14 dpo. If no pos hpt, they have you go off. It didn't matter for me, though, b/c AF came anyway despite the progesterone.

Durban81 - I found this chart on fertilityfriend that shows when most women get BFP. I know it seems like everyone on here gets it earlier. But according to their analysis the majority don't get bfp with hpt until 14 dpo. So there is still hope!

take care and good luck to all!
Hi guys! I'm living in Philly! Both games were disappointing. Just wanted to update everyone. Between 630am-10pm I found out three of my friends are pregnant and not even trying. Makes me upset. Almost had a breakdown.
I had my b/w & u/s today for day 5. Everything looks good. Started clomid 150mg today and go back on nov 5th for another b/w & u/s an hopefully a trigger shot! My and dh birthday are 11/21 I'm hoping for a bday present for us.
bloods showed that my estrogen has risen to 2400 today-which is concurrent with 2-3 follicles! have another ultrasound tomorrow to see which it is. if there are three my clinic have to cancel the cycle "officially"  but we will still be trying. will let u know what the ultrasound shows tomorrow. at least we are giving it a good shot for our last chance before ivf!
Hi ladies, I didn’t go for the beta test today. started spotting so irregular shredding and should get my AF in the next 2-3 days. :( :(
Was very upset last night. If it wasn’t for my DH i would have given up a long time ago. 24 months down.. 2 months to go ... I go for one more iui in Nov if that dosent work, then one month of timed BD... and then a year break for the wedding and to recharge my batteries.... I think i need it. Physically, mentally and spritely drained.
SSBD to all of you guys.. keep the good newsd going and i hope to hear some more BFP...x
I am feeling kinda down today. I have a feeling AF is on her way. Im not spotting or anything, slight cramps here and there nothing major, just a feeling. which *****!! I have my beta test on friday. My cycle is usually a 26-28 day cycle so i usually start on 12dpo if I have the IUI on CD14...but this time I had the IUI on CD 13 so that means Im a day behind so really a 26 day cycle would start on 13dpiui which is tomorrow. And I usually spot 11dpiui then start on 12, so Im thinking ill start spotting today then start AF tomo. I want to take another test tomo morning, that was my original intention so I bought 2 FRER. I guess I will see how today goes and go from there.

I am supposed to do another IUI with injectables (1st time) next cycle before moving to IVF, but hubby and I talked last night and I think were gonna skip it and just wait until we can afford IVF. The only reason, at least so far that my RE explained for injectables is for better or more or bigger follicles..but im responding really well to clomid, and this time I released 4 eggs. So if they do the injections they will only do the IUI with 3 or less follicles, and thats less of a chance than I have this cycle, so why waste the month and the IUI if the chances arent going to be any better.

Behappy- I think every person is different, and I cant hold out..I try so hard but i always lose to the peestick. If you can hold out just try to take it one day at a time. I gave my other one to my hubby and told him to hide and not to let me have it until thursday or friday. lol

Kikkleh-So glad to hear your follies are doing so well!! I am excited to hear whats next for you. I hope they dont cancel your cycle but if they do natural is always fun to try.

Durban-So sorry that AF came. I know how difficult it is. And you will be so busy with planning the wedding that you will have other things to keep you occupied and give yourself time to rejuvinate and refresh your mind/body/soul for when you two decide to start trying again.

Docsaf-whats the latest? I am excited to hear. I am so nervous about the thought of having to do IVF but at the same time I feel a little more certainty that it will be what will work for us.

Here's to hoping!! Babydust and love to all!!
I got the blood work and have been crying and sad ever since ={... My progesterone level is 6 and my estradiol is 266... Now I have to take shots and still the progesterone supp at nite as well...

I still test on 11/2/10 and I have not done a hpt and now I guess I won't...

Does this mean this is not my month =\? Please Help!!

Lots of prayers for all of us!!      
Cleto - Officially it's too early to have pg symptoms. but the one time I had symptoms - exhausted and very sore bbs - I was pg. So maybe you are feeling something.

durban - very sorry to hear that AF is on the way. I know it is upsetting. It sounds like you have a good attitude though. I hope you get an early X-mas present this year.

kreid - I think I talked about something similar early on. I know 5 people who are having babies Dec-Feb and 2 of them were ooops babies. I am happy for all of them, but it would be easier if I was pg too. I smile and think that it will be nice for my next baby to have friends close in age.

MJinWaiting - try to stay positive! The first time I did an injectables cycle I got pg. But, the meds are very expensive. If your insurance doesn't cover trt, I can definitely see why you would rather jump to ivf. I'm not sure exactly where you live in southern nj, but I read a post on medhelp over the summer about an ivf study in the area. Abington Repro Center is participating in a few clinical trials and if you are chosen as a study participant, they will pay for the ivf.

kikkleh - that is fantastic! Good luck!

I had my 2nd u/s this morning and my RE told me that he does not want me to make 20-30 follies - he wants me to make fewer follies, but better quality. I asked him how many and he said that he would like to see 6-10 from me. Today I had 10 that were 8-11 and another 3 that were 5-6. I am just trusting my RE and try not to over-analyze too much.

Good luck to all! SSBD! Stay positive!
Thanks so much for your words...

=D
so i had another ultrasound and bloods today. i have 3 main follicles- a 15mm, 14mm and 12mm BUT i also have an 11mm, 2x10mm, 2x9mm and 50+ smalls.
the lady doing my ultrasound said it looked like an ivf cycle and she was amazed to hear i was only on puragon 66!
bloods came back at 3200 so it looks like ill ovulate 3 eggs!
my clinic has officially cancelled the cycle but as this is our last chance before ivf we are going through with it-even still using the hcg shots. the nurses said to us "as long as you are prepared for the chance of multiples then its up to you". she legally cant tell us to go through with it any way.
so im very excited-its a great chance with 3 follicles. will trigger tomorrow night then the 2ww starts!
so my testing date is about the 15th november!
how are you??second iui failed..AF came 2day...m in a mess..dont kno wat to do...hoping to hear bout BFPs from you guys....
I tested and got BFN. But could still be too early... I am going to wait a few days and test again. Last month AF came 14 days past trigger, that would have been today, but no AF yet. I wish I could go in for a beta and have an answer, but my RE does not do that - he instructed me to do hpt at 14 dpo and then call with the results. Sun will be 14 dpo.

Sorry to hear about the BFNs. I know how much that stinks.

MJinWaiting - how are you doing? Have you tested again? You are one day ahead of me and we both had possible implantation spotting... I'm hoping both of us will get good news this month.

kikkleh - congrats on the 3 folls! That is great news. What size folls do they consider mature on puragon? I have been on gonal-f and my RE wants them to be 18mm before trigger. Sounds like with puragon they can be a little smaller?

docsaf - those foll #s sound great. I have also heard that producing fewer is sometimes better, means they are better quality. Too many or too few can be an issue, so that is a great start to this cycle that you have a good number of folls.  

take care, and good luck to all who are still waiting!
well previously on puragon they triggered me when follicle was 18mm, the second round on puragon they didnt give me another ultrasound-just went on bloods so im kinda just guessing. maybe i should wait til tomorrow to trigger? what does everyone think? flying blind this month as they have cancelled my cycle-but im not listening!
follicles were 15, 14, 12, 11mm yesterday-so thinking about trigger shot 36 hours past that point?
cutepoppy - so sorry to hear AF arrived. We all have breakdowns sometimes. If a person doesn't have any at all during this process, then I think they are probably bottling up too much inside. What did your RE say? Does he/she have a plan for you?

kikkleh - good luck! How fast do your follies usually grow? When did you stop taking the puragon? My RE usually waits until the lead follie is 17+. To me, 36 hours later sounds about right.

Beehappy76 - keep the positive attitude!

I go to the RE this morning. I will keep you updated on what he says!

SSBD to all! Lots of luck to those testing this week. I want to see some BFP's!
Good luck today on your appointment...

I'm at 10DIUI is it good to take a hpt?? I did the trigger shot on 10/17/10... Or wait till my RE appointment on 11/2/10??

Help anyone...

:-) SSBD To All!!!
thanx...my RE has planned ivf in february...actually i want to do it in d new year...no more iui for me...taking a break 4m all medications...but i'll be waiting to hear bfps 4m u all...
well all AF arrived Mon night before I even had to test on Tues.  Disappointed again but what else is new.  I'm sad that it has come to this, us taking a break.  I never thought we'd be ttc for 2 years.  its just crazy.  but it is what it is and we can't change it.  we're going for a consult to talk about other options (besides what we've done which is clomid and 4 iuis).  that'll be our last appt for awhile.  need to focus on our marriage and our lives outside of ttc.  we met another young couple in our area with the same problem and are gonna have dinner with them soon.  it'll be nice to have someone close to relate too since most people close to us pop babies out like its no big deal.  good luck everyone.  
MJinWaiting- if i can be in inspiration to you then that's great.  its hard knowing we aren't going to be doing anything but a relief too.  i'm so sick of counting days and waiting and appts and meds and hot flashes.  i know some day we'll have a baby, just have to be patient.  good luck to you and everyone else!!!
vbcoach - sorry to hear about AF. Very happy to hear that you found another couple with the same problem. Most people around me pop babies out after thinking about it so I know how you feel. I hope you enjoy your time off.

Cleto - if you decide to take a hpt then good luck. 10dpo is early, but some people on this forum got BFP's early. I would prefer to wait until 14dpo, but I usually give in earlier.

I had my u/s today and all looked good. It looks like I will have 10 follies. My RE changed my meds - now I am taking 1 vial of menopur and 75iu of Follistim and 0.5 of lupron. It looks like I will give myself the trigger shot Mon night and the ER will be Wed morning. I am very excited. It will be my first tww in over a month. I admit it has been nice this past month being able to have wine with dinner, a beer while I watch the game, eat sushi whenever I want, ... Good luck to all! Have a good weekend!
I just took a hpt like an hour ago & it came back BFN!!! So I guess it's a No Huh??
I used a 1st respond.... :-( Tomorrow I will be 11DIUI....
well my follicles are a bit hard to predict-some months they grow faster than other months. i have had months where they have grown 1mm a day then other months where they have grown 2mm a day. i took a little more puragon than i was supposed to be taking (when they cancelled the cycle) on friday morning-just to give myself a little last minute boost, then i ended up waiting til midnight friday night-so it was 40 hours since lead follicle was 15mm.  i think it should have reached 18mm by then. so if i had a 15, 14 and 12 they should have reached close to a 18, 17 and 15.  now the 2ww starts again.

good luck-10 follicles sounds just perfect-thats the number my clinic have told me they like to have.

cleto- still too early to test i think-when i fell pregnant i took a test on day 14 and still bfn-but the next day was my pregnancy test and it came back positive-i know i implanted at 8 days after ovulation-so really my body only had 6 days to start building up hcg. give it time.

vbcoach- enjoy your break and come back to it when your ready. you never know what may happen in that time.
Thanks & I think your right I did the IUI on 10/19/10 & didn't start cramping & with pain until like 2 days later.....

Good luck on starting your 2ww....

:-)
Well, today is 14 dpo and I got BFN on hpt. :( Will test again on Monday before stopping progesterone, but not holding out much hope at this point. Also found out this morning that another old friend is pg. It just seems to happen so easily for everyone else.

Next cycle will be a break for us since we are going on vacation. I definitely need it.

Good luck to all of the rest of you! I hope at least one of us will get BFP this month!!
kreid2 - AF arrived 10/22
Beehappy76
Durban81 - AF arrived
vbcoach82 - AF arrived on 10/25
cutepoppy - AF arrived on 10/28
lgayle04 - 10/29
MJinWaiting - 10/29
cleto - 11/2
Risa615 - 11/2
Diluvica - 11/5
Olivejus - ?
well my 2ww begins, can do a beta on the 15th.
was thinking about the hcg thing and testing. if you think about it hcg has to start at 0, then nearly doubles every 1-2 days. so if we try and figure that out-say it implants at 8 days past ovulation (cycle day 22 in a perfect cycle) and it doubles every 24 hours (which is a high estimate) then it would go
hcg -1at day 22, 2 at day 23, 4/24, 8/25, 16/26, 32/27, 60 something on day 28-ie 14 days past ovulation. most pregnancy tests pick up hcg levels somewhere between 20-25 so really 12 dpo would be the earliest-and thats if your hcg doubled every 24 hours-some peoples doubles every 48 hours.
interesting!
hopefully you get your positive soon
Wow your right and Thanks... I go test on 11/1/10 and I have not done any more test...

And also that day I did the hpt I had got ice cream and my DH put the bag in the freezer and it had the hpt in the bag and like 5 to 8 minutes later we were looking for it and it was in the freezer and it were super cold. So I am praying that the hpt came BFN cuz it was in the freezer....

Again thanks and lots of prayers to every one.... :-)
I go for my Beta on 11/2/10..... Oops Sorry got carried away.... :-)
Hello! Its been a few days since Ive been online. This month was a BFN for me. I really thought this was it with the spotting at 8dpiui bc ive never had spotting then before. But like the nurse said, sometimes during treatment you cant expect what you usually do when it comes to AF.

I had an appt with the RE on saturday and I am going to do another 1 or 2 IUIs but with injectables. So I started Follistem last night. Im excited to start something new and hope that a little change up will make all the difference.

Thank you for all the positivee suppot through this. You have all been so wonderful!! I wanted to tell you all, at my RE they have a board up in the blood drawing room with a few recommended books, and I went and picked one up on saturday. Im only on page 15 and I already love it. Its called "a few good eggs....two chicks dish on overcoming the insanity of infertility" by Julie Vargo and Maureen Regan.  My husband says the book tells me what he has been telling me but in a way that I want to hear them. I am excited to read that some of the tthings I am feeling or saying, im not the only one to say or think them. Maybe they will help you.

Docsaf- I looked into the clinical trials, I am waiting for a call back.. thank you so much!!  We thankfully have injectables covered with IUIs but we dont have anything with IVF covered..and yes it helps to know that you got pregnant with your first injectable cycle. where in SJ do you live? Im curious if we go to the same office...

Good Morning All,
I am sorry to hear about those that got AF...dang her! I am 6dpiui. So far I don't really feel any different. The excessive bloating has finally subsided, which is nice. I am leaving for vacation friday, and can't wait. It's so making the 2ww more bearable.
  I am going to test wednesday the 10th...I will be 15dpiui, so if AF hasn't shown by then, if I am PG  we'll get a BFP hopefully. I was supposed to have bloodwork and an ultra sound on the 9th, but because of vacation I will get official confirmation on the 16th..21dpiui.

Baby Dust to all!!!
kreid2 - AF arrived 10/22
Beehappy76
Durban81 - AF arrived
vbcoach82 - AF arrived on 10/25
cutepoppy - AF arrived on 10/28
lgayle04 - 10/29
MJinWaiting - BFN
cleto - 11/2
Risa615 - 11/2
Diluvica - 11/5
Olivejus - 11/10
kikkleh - 11/15

MJinWaiting - doing something different made me feel better. and of course, the first time I used injectables I got pg. Where do you live/is your RE? I live in Camden County. it's funny, but I do see the same people on different cycles. This time, there are 2 other women who get b/w and u/s done on the same days that I do and at the same time. Last time, there were a couple of other women. it's odd, b/c the waiting room is so quiet. a part of me would like to know if they are also in an ivf cycle, but I feel uncomfortable asking. I don't think you and I have the same RE b/c we don't have books in our waiting room. I might look for that book though; I need to laugh more about the insanity.

Olivejus - what type of vacation is it - cruise, beach, new city, country, etc? Any of those sound nice. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing time.

kikkleh - thank you for sharing that. You are right about the beta. It seems like I see so many online who get BFPs on hpt early, but it probably is not as common as it seems.

I went to the RE this morning and I am done with the stim meds. I am giving myself the trigger tonight and will go in Wed. morning the for ER. I had 8 follies 18+. There were a few at 15. I would love to get 10; but I know that what really matters is how many fertilize, make it to a 5-day blast, etc. My DH is not happy that there is such a strict timeline for him to produce his sample. Is anyone else's DH a baby about that? I think he forgets what I (the women) go through. have a great day!  

BFN for me this cycle too.  I was really discouraged like I always am, but have rallied a little the last day or two and feel better.  I think we are going to change this next round up a little.  Go in tomorrow to talk about things.  Starting to think more seriously about IVF.  Good luck to everyone!
BFN for me too... Stopped progesterone this morning so just waiting for AF to arrive. We will take a break for 1 cycle and then start back up with injectables + iui. Hoping the RE will agree to up my dose of meds to try for more folls, since the last 2 cycles I have only had 1 foll. Heading on vac next week so will be offline for a while, but hope to see lots of BFPs when I get back!!!
I do BETA tomorrow, but hpt BFN today for me three!  I am on progesterone, so will stop after BETA results tomorrow.  I haven't decided my plan for next cycle.  I am just probably going to continue with fertilaid and vitamins.

Risa
BeeHappy76- have a good vacation....

Today I got my BFN!!! I'm am so sad & crying hard..... This was my 1st IUI with injectables & trigger.....

Good Luck to All..... Sending lots of Baby Dust.....
:-)
thats no good. i also had high hopes for injectables and iui but after two failed ones we are moving on to ivf. unfortunately the success rates for iui are pretty similar to natures success rates-around 18% (think natures is 15%^)
hope you feel better soon. try to look forward to the next cycle.
kreid2 - AF arrived 10/22
Beehappy76 - BFN
Durban81 - AF arrived
vbcoach82 - AF arrived on 10/25
cutepoppy - AF arrived on 10/28
lgayle04 - BFN
MJinWaiting - BFN
cleto - BFN
Risa615 - 11/2
Diluvica - 11/5
Olivejus - 11/10
kikkleh - 11/15

So sorry to see BFN's. it's never easy, but some cycles are harder than others. Each cycle I'm hopeful (even when there are reasons not to be) and it breaks my heart to see AF or BFN. Be sad, cry, throw things, etc. whatever. But I think it is important to not lose hope.

I had my ER this morning - 14 eggs! I was very excited. So far, I feel fine, but I'm sure I'll be crampy later on today. My RE will call tomorrow and let us know how many fertilized, and then the next day to let us know how many divided, etc. We will get an update everyday. If there are only 2 eggs that make it to Friday, I will have the ET on Sat. Otherwise, we will have the 2 "best" implanted on Mon. I will keep you all updated.
BFN for me, but I have been so sick, I was expecting it. Now I will take some high power meds so I can get better and I have to go for  chest xray. This cold has been dragging on for too long!  This month hasn't been the month for many of us! Hang in there everyone and come up with a new plan, I am working on mine.  Since I was on progesterone, af shound be here tonight or tomorrow, blah!

Sending baby dust!
Risa
Kikkleh- Thanks so much... IDK if I can do IVF cuz we have no insurance & I don't know what that is.... I think I am going to go for another IUI....

Risa- So sorry to hear that... I was very very sad and crying hard yesterday, but I think I am better today and I also prayed....

Lots of Baby Dust to all...
:-)
Thank you cleto!  I am doing okay, I just feel kinda numb knowing that this cycle wasn't for me since I have been so sick.  I am working on getting an appt with a new dr.  

I think you should try another IUI and take vitamin B6, it is great for lining!  

Risa
Docsaf- 14 eggs wow that amazing!!!! im so happy for you!! I cant wait to hear more. I live in camden county too, I am in audubon. I go to a RE in Mt Laurel though. Thats so crazy. And the books arent in the waiting room, it was on a board in the blood drawing room that i happened to look at lol.

All-I cant believe how many bfns were here this month. Its very disheartening, but I trust that we all can overcome this and move on to bigger and better plans. I am CD6 today and I have been taking follistem for the last 3 days. I will do more tonight and tomo. I had an appt this morning at RE to see how they were doing and was shocked to find out that I have 6 follicles growing. I have one at 14mm, 3 at 12mm, one 11, and one 10. The RE was pleased. Although I think this is too many for the IUI I am very pleased that I responded so well. They are having me do follistem tonight and tomo night them another us/bw on friday to see where I am and then the IUI will either be saturday or monday. They will only give me enough hcg trigger to release 2 or 3 eggs so hopefully they wont cancel this cycle bc of too many follicles. The RE asked me to stay away from "relations" until after the next exam to make sure we dont end up with too many swimmers up there for those amount of eggs.

Hope to hear from you all soon that you are starting new cycle with new positive outlooks and positive plans. I always find it better with a plan in place.

I am going to see a new RE dr tomorrow, so hopefully I will have a new plan! I am hoping he will be willing to try something different for me. My current RE basically told me in Feb that I was not going to conceive and I just haven't been ready to give up, so I have kept trying and that is when I joined Medhelp.  I do feel joining has lifted my spirits and I look forward to reading posts and supporting each other.  I will update everyone tomorrow!
Risa
great to hear a successful retrieval. how was it? are you in pain or discomfort? im only 1.5 weeks way from starting ivf meds and am nervous about the surgery side of it.
this was your first ivf wasnt it? keep us posted.
Talked to my doctor Tuesday and told him I was getting very anxious so he is putting me on gonal with femara this cycle.  He said that it is a more aggressive approach and raises the likelihood of multiples. I'm not sure what the femara is for since it is typically used for breast cancer.  I'm guessing it is preventative?  I am happy to be trying something different.  I will probably give it two months and before opting for IVF.
Out of the 14 eggs, 8 fertilized and were normal. The ivf coordinator called today and all 8 are still going strong. 5 of them were 4 cell and the other 3 were 3 cell - all had minimum fragmentation. From what I read online, 4 cell division by day 2 is excellent. The RE scheduled me for a 5dt so hopefully they will make it through the weekend. I feel very good. I am going to try and stay as busy as possible and not think about it. I am going out with my tomorrow to celebrate one of their birthdays.

SSBD to all! Have a great weekend!

Risa - so sorry to hear about the BFN. I'm surprised that your RE is so negative (mine is so supportive and positive). Hopefully a new RE will propose a new plan and try something different.

MJinWaiting - small world! I go to an RE in Voorhees on Rte 73.

kikkleh - the retrieval was not painful at all. I was a little uncomfortable last night (the day after) but that is it. I was tired - but that could have been from the dreams/stressful nights sleep the couple days before. Since my RE only wanted me to produce 6-10 mature follies, I was not too stimulated. I know some people have 20+ eggs - I'm sure they feel much more bloated than I did. Don't assume you will be starting an ivf cycle - you may get a BFP this cycle.

lgayle - I have only used Follistim, but I have heard of other people using femera as a stim med. As far as I know, there is no increased risk of breast cancer from using stim meds.
Thanks, I am excited that my new RE decide for me to try Fermara again, haven't taken it since Jan. and then go back on Nov. 15 for u/s and follicle check up. I might do another IUI on Nov. 16 depending on results.  If that cycles doesn't work, then I am going to try injectables for the first time.  This will help me determine if IVF is a possible option for me.  My dr wants to see how I respond to them and he does preform IVF. I feel good that have a plan A, plan B, and even a plan C!  I just finished reading "Conquering Infertility," and having a plan B is suggested.  

Sounds like things are working out well for you with so many good size follicles.  How exciting!  I don't know much about IVF process since I have always been told my chances were so low, so it is great to read what you are going though.  Sending you lots of baby dust!
Risa
Hi all. How are things going? I'm going for a day nine scan tomorrow. And i may have iui either on friday or saturday the 13th which will be day fourteen. Docsaf whats the latest?
Ps: fyi. I take femara second cycle now onto third. It creats only one good big folli and good thick lining. I think its much better than clomid and i have a good feeling taking it. No side effects and seems to be working for loads of the ladies at the clinic.
well sounds like your ivf cycle is going well. thats great.
i would obviously love to fall pregnant this cycle before ivf but im prepared to have to go through it.
im due for my period in 5 days which is saturday here so ill prob test on that day, maybe sunday if i can hold out that long. so far i dont have any symptoms. i did have a strange thing happen to me on the weekend-i went away with family and decided i was going to have a few drinks-i had two weak vodkas and went green in the face and felt like i was going to vomit-which has never happened to me. so i stopped the drinks and decided to have a glass of wine the next night and see if it happened again but i managed to have quite a few wines with no problems. was just a strange thing to happen to me that made me wonder!?
no sore nipples this month (they went away after ovulation) which is the only thing different to my previous cycles-and i didnt have sore nipples when i fell pregnant so im hoping i still have a chance.
Risa- A plan A, B and C sounds great! I think it is definitely important to know what your options are.

Durban - did you have your iui? SSBD.

kikkleh - that is odd. I have not heard of that as a pregnancy sign, but maybe.

I had my ET this morning. I had 2 good embryos - 4AA and 5A/BA. There will possibly be one that can be frozen, but the embryologist won't be sure until tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I go back in for bloodwork on Friday and my beta is next Wed. I'm almost halfway done my tww!
Hello! Its been a few days since I have been on. I had my 4th iui yesterday but it was my first with injectables. DH gave me a solid 17mil for this cycle. and the RE thinks I probably released 3 eggs, but I will know for sure next monday on my mid-cycle check up. My beta will be on 11/22/10. I am feeling positive and hoping this works. I think I told you all that my brother called and told me his wife was pregnant my last cycle...well DH brother came over this weekend to tell me his girlfriend is pregnant...ouch! I cant believe all these ppl are getting pregnant around me without even trying and im pulling my hair out to even get close to it.

Docsaf- My RE is on rt 73 as well. DVIFG..it really is a small world. I am so excited for you about this IVF cycle! I can feel that this is a positive thing for you and DH. When I was getting my IUI yesterday RE said if this doesnt work I know that IVF will work for you guys..that was good to hear. It is def a positive that your tww is halfway over lol. You only have to go through one week of agony, and the "did it fertilize" question is already answered. How do you and DH feel about twins?? IF they both implant? IM so excited for you!! I cant wait to hear all about your BFP.

Risa-A book that Im reading says to always trust your gut and if your RE isnt doing for you what you want or feel is right then you should by all means get a new RE. I am so glad that you decided to do that. Its a good step and I hope for you that this RE is sympathetic to your needs and will def get you to your BFP!!

Durban-How was your scan?? Hope your IUI goes well. Fingers crossed!!

Kikkleh-They cancelled your IUI this month right? So did you and DH do timed? You never know what could happen, but if you do need to go to IVF lets hope your RE, Like docsafs, only wants 10 good follciles so you dont have the chance for the OHSS like they originally thought. And we are all here for you every step of the way!!

Igayle-I know what you mean about trying something different, it def gives a better feeling after something not working to try something new. I feel the same way and am happy that they started me on injectables this cycle. And I, like you, Will give it two cycles, we will do this cycle and one more injections then we too will move onto IVF.

Here's to Hoping!! Babdust and love to all!!

yes we had 3 maybe 4 follicles mature in time and the clinic cancelled the cycle, however we still took the trigger needle and all the boosters and took the risk of multiples.
i have no symptoms of a pregnancy so am guessing AF will be here sat or sun.
my RE wants 10 follicles but we will see how i respond to puragon 150 as i got 3-4 follicles on puragon 83.
so just a waiting game for me at the moment.
It seems we are on the same track.  It's nice to have a buddy. :)  My iui is scheduled for tomorrow.  I should ovulate 1-3 eggs.  My u/s on Monday I had one at 22 and two at 14.  They gave me some more meds to hopefully catch up the two other follies.  Once you take the trigger shot the eggs are supposed to be released around 36 hours later right?  Will the follicles continue to grow during that period?  I hope 3 eggs ovulate.  Fingers crossed for everyone!
Olivejus - 11/10
kikkleh - 11/15
docsaf - 11/17
MJinWaiting-11/22
lgayle04 -
Durban81-
Risa -

MJinWaiting - 3 follies is great! Ouch.. I know how you feel. I keep telling myself that it will be nice for my LO to have so many playmates. We would be thrilled with 1 or 2. I've always wanted 3 children; my DH would prefer 2. Since we are doing IVF and it the process is so consuming, we will stop with the 2nd. I go to Dr. Manara on Rte 73 - right across from where the new Virtua hospital will be. Would you deliver there? it will be open next summer - I hear that it will be really nice.

lgayle04 - yes, your follies will continue to grow after the trigger. Good luck with the iui! Grow follies grow!

Durban/Risa - how are you doing? Do you know how many follies are growing?

kikkleh - good luck!  The waiting is the hardest part, but you are almost done.
Hello ladies its me:) i see my other post didn't post. Pain working of my phone. Any ways i went for a day 9 scan monday and had two foli's. They where 14 and other 19 so re thought i got the dates wrong as af started and them stopped and then started again. Any ways lh was normal so Went today for day 11. The smaller foli is only 15 and the other one is a big fat 25:) yipee. I am going to a friends house now to get the trigger at ten pm an hour and a bits time, then iui friday:) i have taken the day off again to chil and relax:) either way i'm rather suprising calm after my b*@!"nes the other day when i could not bring my self to congratulate my friend who is preg after one month. Any ways i'm over that and went and spoke to her for the first time and just made an excuse i was sick, and so busy at work:) all cool now.  
Ps. Good luck and loads of sticky sbd:) lots of positives this month:-)  
MJinWaiting -Thank you for the comment, I do hope a new doctor is just what I need to get the BFP!  My other doctor

docsaf - Follicle check is on Monday, Nov. 15 and I am so excited!  On CD 1 I already had four small follicles and one 9 which is great for cd 1!  Check up is on CD 12 plus using fermara so praying things are going to be great.

Risa
well i have woken up with the sorest throat i have ever had. it is burning and am heading ot the doctors to get it checked out. the chemist told me i cant have cold and flu tablets as i may be pregnant! damn!
i am still hopeful this month will work for us-i have a few more days to go. im wondering if this sore throat could be due to pregnancy-some people say your immune system backs off a bit when your pregnant and you are more susceptible to sickness-would make sense as i am actually on antibiotics for a bacteria-so getting sick while on antibiotics is unusual.
boobs feel a little sore but i wonder if its in my head! we will see.

docsaf-how are you feeling? you must be taking it pretty easy? your due for a result soon after me-do you think it might have worked? i would say there is a great chance as they have put two back in you? my clinic can only do 1 for ivf first timers.

mjinwaiting- yes follicles continue to grow right up until they release. they usually grow 1-2mm per day.
IUI went well this morning.  Test date is Thanksgiving.... a BFP would be a great thing to be thankful for.  RE was said I didn't respond to the injections like he expected and said we will up the dosage next month.  While I was lying on the table after the IUI, I could hear in the u/s room next to me.  A couple was getting to hear their baby's heart beat for the first time.  The nurses were all congratulating them.  Made me really happy and I know my day is coming too.  I know we will be seeing some BFP really soon! :)
Lgayle i just had my iui as well today. All went well no stressing this month. So the tww starts:) how are all the other ladies. How u feeling docsaf? Any news ladies?
Hello Ladies!!! I am 4dpiui today...just chugging along LOL. Wanted to stop in and say hello and see how everyone is doing. Durban and igayle im glad your IUIs went well!! Hopefully this will be the month of ALL BFPs!!!

Here's to Hoping!! Babydust and love to all!
Olivejus - 11/10
kikkleh - 11/15
docsaf - 11/17
MJinWaiting-11/22
lgayle04 - 11/24
Durban81- 11/25
Risa - TBD!

lgayle and Durban - congrats on the iui's! You both had a nice, big, fat follie and other good follie(s).

MJinWaiting - just chugging along? I am trying to restrain myself from constantly checking and commenting. it's so hard not to obsess (we all know I am really obsessing).

kikkleh - so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I feel fine - a little more tired than normal. But I think I stress myself out so much at different points throughout the cycle and then my body gets to the point of exhaustion and I can't help but sleep. After the iui's I took crinone once a day. Now I am taking crinone 2X a day and estradiol once a day. I feel no different than normal.

Risa - Great start to the month! It sounds like you have been doing great things (naturally - i.e. acupuncture) with your lifestyle. Hopefully these things+femara will give you nice results in Monday's u/s.

I went to the RE this morning for b/w to make sure that the balance of estrogen and prog is able to sustain a pregnancy. I know it is too early to tell if I am pg. But I was still hoping to hear something more. I was hoping that there would be a sign on whether or not it worked. But, no sign. Everything looks good right now.

The embies that were implanted were very good quality. The embryologist called the next day and told me that the 3rd made it to freeze. She also reminded me that there are no guarantees and that I am at an in-between age. She has seen poor quality embryos implanted in younger women result in pregnancy and perfect embryos implanted in older women result in no pregnancy. The test is next Wed. I am going to continue to take it easy, get lots of sleep, and try not to stress. I will be devastated if it does not work. I have always felt that IVF is my safety net. I know there is no guarantee, but it will really hurt if my safety net does not work.

Good luck everyone! Let's see lots of BFPs this month.

well i decided to take a pregnancy test today and nearly fell off my chair-it came back a strong POSITIVE!!!!! i am waiting to hear back from my beta but they did say to me as im only 15 days since trigger (so about 13 days since ovulation) that it might be multiples! was on a cancelled cycle due to 3 or 4 follicles.
will keep you posted.
well i have my wonderful news confirmed! i am PREGNANT! im only 13 days past the trigger injection and HCG is 119, progesterone is 89.
it has finally happened and we couldnt be happier!
Omg im soooooooooo excited for you! That is sooooo wonderful!!!!!! I just got goose bumps for you!  Super duper congrats!¡!

Here's to hoping!!  Babydust and love to all!!!
Yay:) congrats on the news:) the begining of many positive's. Docsaf you next:)  
hey congrats dear...finally it's come...so happy for you...take care...
thanks for all your warm words-they make this actually seem real!
i just wanted to give you all some advice which i didnt really take on myself until i finally listened this month -relax.
i was so much more relaxed this month as i knew i had ivf next month to fall back on. i even got really drunk last weekend so the bub has had an early taste of alcohol! oh well-it will make it stronger.
will keep you updated on my progress. just praying all goes well.
Olivejus - 11/10
kikkleh - BFP!!!!!! Congrats!
docsaf - 11/17
MJinWaiting-11/22
lgayle04 -
Durban81-
Risa -

kikkleh - Congratulations! That is such wonderful news. Celebrate with milk and cookies and plenty of sleep! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

I hope that was the first BFP of many this month! I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend.
I am so excited for you!!  We have needed a BFP on this forum!  Definitely keep us posted!  YEA!!!
Hello!! So I had my mid cycle check this morning, I had 2 eggs that released and my lining looks good. Im a little bummed bc the last time i released 4 eggs and none of them fertilized so im nervous now with only 2. I also have a few cysts. I guess well see what happens. I am 7dpiui today, one week down one week to go.

Kikkleh-how are you feeling? any more beta numbers

Docsaf-How are you feeling? your beta is wednesday right? have you POAS yet or are you waiting for blood test? any symptoms?

I have super sore boobs today but the RE says thats bc of the hormones surging through my body. I am curious for those of you that did injectables, did you ever release more eggs on clomid then on injections? IM super nervous about it, but alot of things I am reading say that women who did 3 rounds of clomid iui and didnt conceive, did one round of injectables and did conceive.

I am excited, I have three follicles this cycle, 27, 20, and 16.  I will probably ovulate tomorrow or Wednesday.  No IUI this cycle since they didn't notice DH bloodwork expired last month!  I didn't even know it only last two years.  Oh well, will bd tomorrow since DH had to go out of town today.  Praying this is my month and would appreciated prayers! I test on Nov. 29.  

How is everyone else doing?  
Risa
had blood taken again today- hcg 465!!! and progesterone dropped a little so i am now on progesterone suppositories-yuk.
they are telling me that it could be multiples! scary.
Congratulations Dear! that's great news.  I test beta on Nov 21. hope I get results like urs :) YAY!
Hi;

I went for my u/s today & have lots of follicles & they saw 1 at 13 & like 30 small ones like at 2. something.... But the u/s lady said that she didn't know what it was due to the follicles that she has seen have all been round like a circle and mine was long & oval..... Idk I hope it's a follicle..... I go back on Thursday 11/18/10 & my lining was at 6.....

What do you think about my long follicle?? Please Help.....

I really pray for all of us to get BFP this month..... :-)
Hello Ladies, I'm on day two of 2 5 day embryos. Blood test scheduled for 11/26, God bless us all during this time of wait!
Congratulation :) On you BFP

My 2ww are almost over. Tomorrow morning I'm going for my beta. Can't wait. Right now I'm just very happy I'm done with this 2ww, it seemed forever. :)

good night and baby dust to all of you :)
im dying to know if your ivf worked? would be lovely to have another success this month.
I am also holding my breath here for your news... hope you well
Olivejus - 11/10
kikkleh - BFP!!!!!! Congrats!
docsaf - 11/17
Pregos_or_not - 11/21
MJinWaiting-11/22
lgayle04 - 11/25
Durban81- 11/26?
LDrummer - 11/26
Risa - 11/29

I went in for my beta this morning and I am waiting for the results. AF has not arrived, so I am hopeful. The last few months the I have been getting AF before 14dpo even while taking the crinone. I am taking more crinone, but hopefully it is a good sign that AF has not arrived. I'm nervous and I've been trying to stay off the message board. I'm trying to relax and not obsess.:)

Durban81 - that is a nice, big follie! Good luck! I'm sure we've all been there (I know I have) it's hard to be happy on the outside right away for someone else getting pg when you've been trying so long and are not. I'm sure your friend did not notice. Hopefully this is a playmate for your future LO.

Risa - great follies! that stinks about the bloodwork expiring, but bd'ing works for many people too.

MJinWaiting - The first time I took crinone, my bb's were killing me. They started hurting about 2 days after my iui so I know it was not pg-related, but I was also pg that month. They haven't hurt since. I released 2 or 3 follies the first time I took clomid. I have had injectable iui cycles where I probably only released 1 or 2. I over-respond to Follistim so I have had cycles where there was 1 big one and many others 2mm smaller than the big one. My RE will cancel the cycle if he thinks that more than 3 will be released so I coasted a few cycles so that the smaller ones would not catch up to the big one. So, I have probably released more follies during a clomid cycle than an injectables cycle; but I always produced many more follies during injectable cycles and I could have released more if my RE was not so careful about too many.

Cleto - For the ivf cycle I had many small follies. When they were being measured, most of them looked long and oval. I was concerned so I asked the u/s tech and she told me that they are sort of like water balloons - they are not rigid. If there are a lot of them in a small space they squish each other and some of them look more like ovals than circles.

kikkleh - great beta! When will you have an u/s?

lgayle04 - I think 2 follies of good size sound great.
Docsaf-Im anxiously awaiting your results as well!!! I am not on Crinone, nor on pregesterone so Im not sure why they are hurting so badly.I was reading and alot of sites say that they can hurt right after conception because the progesterone is already started and thats what makes them sore, not after implantation. So maybe thats why yours hurt at 2dpiui when you were pregnant that cycle. I dont know whats going on but they are so sore!! I dont really have any other symptoms so Im trying to stay realistic. My cm was little scarce yesterday but seems to be picking up again  today. Im 9dpiui so Im hoping this week goes by fast as my beta is monday.

Kikkleh-Im soo excited for your BFP cant wait to hear more, I hope you keep us posted.

For all of those in your tww, I hope this is our month! I hope we all get BFPs and we can all share our pregnancy journey together as we!!

Here's to Hoping! Babydust and love to all!

Olivejus - 11/10
kikkleh - BFP!!!!!! Congrats!
docsaf - BFP! Yeah for me!
Pregos_or_not - 11/21
MJinWaiting-11/22
lgayle04 - 11/25
Durban81- 11/26?
LDrummer - 11/26
Risa - 11/29

I got my BFP. My beta was 255. I go back in Fri, Mon, and next Wed to see if it rises appropriately. I can't stop smiling.
OMG!! Such a great beta number! So excited for you!!  I was feeling a little down with all the BFN and this news and kikkleh's BFP have really lifted my spirits.  Congrats!
Oh yay docsaf wel done. Such wonderful news. Thanksgiving baby:) not that i know when that is as we don't have that in africa:) ok me next me next for a positive:) pick me pick me pick me:) congratss such wonderful new. And finally its happened:)  
Ps. Beta blood test is the 26th:)
I had my transfer 11.16
so I am officially in the wait
All the embies (5) suvived the defrost ;),  3 were VERY good and 2 were medium grade. doc said to make an executive decision ... transfer the 3 and see if the other 2 kept dividing, or up my chances and transfer all 5. I decided to transfer all 5. My last transfer was 4, and I have a wonderful daughter. Weird, this transfer was on the SAME day, 2 yrs later.. so I'm feeling great about it! One little guy stuck to the cath and he had to go in a secind time to put him back... I told my RE THAT was the sticky one :)
good luck ladies...hope to see you all in the July or Aug BABY forum!!
Congrates!  Hurray for the BFP!  
Risa
The nurse just called me back I got BFP. My beta was 150. I go back Friday for another blood test. (My ER was Nov. 2 and ET Nov. 5)
Congratulations to you both... :-)
God is wonderful! Congratulations to both of you, hope your blessings rub off on the rest of us in the waiting period!
docsaf-congratulations! this is the lucky month! the beta numbers are high! my clinic are telling me there is a possibility of multiples and mine is lower than yours-but it did quadruple in three days.

pesce-congratulations to you too! so happy that there will be a few ladies that will be going through the pregnancy journey with me!

i go for bloods tomorrow again-they seem to be doing it every three days for me. they have told me i will have to go for a scan in a couple of weeks time-around week 7.
Olivejus - 11/10
kikkleh - BFP!!!!!! Congrats!
docsaf - BFP! Yeah for me!
pesce - BFP! Hooray!
Pregos_or_not - 11/21
MJinWaiting-11/22
lgayle04 - 11/25
Durban81- 11/26?
LDrummer - 11/26
Risa - 11/29
Diabolicafemmia - ?

pesce - congrats!

Diabolicafemmia - that is great news about all of the embies surviving the thaw - they are fighters. Good luck with the tww!

I'm still smiling. Thank you all for the good wishes. I hope that these BFP's are contagious.

Docsaf-pesce, and kikkleh- I am overjoyed at the BFPs you have gotten, this is fantastic news!! I am glad that after such a hard and trying process it has finally been a good month for you!! Great wishes and prayers for your next 9 months!!

Well today is 10dpiui for me. my boobs are soo super uber sore I cant even stand it, I had a hard time sleeping last night. But I wake up this morning with brown CM, so im feeling def down about it, I was very positive by the time I went to bed last night thinking maybe this is really the one...then dang brown cm had to show up. I cant believe it. So Im counting myself out of this time. Well do one more IUI in December then take a break before we move onto IVF.

I hope your BFPs are contageous to all others on here in their tww!

Here's to Hoping! Babydust and love to all!!
Good Morning to all.....

Well I just got back from my u/s and nooo luck on this follices of mine... They just don't want to grow.... The one that was 13 only grew to 14 and they got blood out to see if anything is happen with me.... IDK what to do I am sooo tried and I don't know if I should give up or not......

I am just waiting for the phone call to see what is going on with me....
I am 7dpiui. light cramps on and off.. waiting for a BFP!!!!. Congratulations to kikkleh,docsaf,pesce. Good luck to others. my Beta is on 11/26. Waiting for it.
had bloods again today. they went from 468 to 1120! so they are more than doubling and all looks healthy. my progesterone is back up to 85 as i am on progesterone pessaries at night. this is such a dream come true-im still in shock and soooo happy.
its funny how i did all these drugs.. clomid, puragon, and 2 iui's which both failed, then we decide (against our RE's opinion) to take a step back and just do the ovulation drugs-no iui and poof we are pregnant! found out 2 days before i was scheduled to start ivf.
words cannot explain my happiness right now-it was lucky number 7!
i was told to schedule my scan-which is for thursday 2nd dec to see how many there are in there and hopefully see the fetal poles. not sure if you can detect a heartbeat at 7 weeks though.
i have also been told to choose an obstetrician and book one. i phoned three of my top pics and they are all away on holiday when im due! not fair! so i have gone with my first choice who is also going on holiday on the day im due (its a tentative due date until a dating scan is done) so im hoping im going to go early or ill end up with some random delivering.
on the cramping thing- i have some cramping with every cycle but i did notice a small difference...

on the bfn cycles the cramps were  irregular and sometimes stronger.
on my bfp cycle the cramps were often-more regular and were milder-i didnt even bother writing them in my little fertility journal (where i write everything that happens down).
Hello i am also 7 days past iui. I dont know how i got here so quickly. haha hope its a postive fo you and me too... xx
SSBD
Docsaf - Cookies and milk celebrations.
kikkleh - Your little bean is very happy there doubling and trippling its numbers. I had a scan at 6.5 weeks before i miscarried (low progesterone) at 8 but we saw the heart beat at 6.5 so i am sure you will. if not you will only need to wait a week or 2 to see the little flicker.. so cute to see and hearting..

Good luck ladies its such wonderful news that there is so many BFP's.....

Ok im next! ha
Docsaf-how are you feeling?
pesce-how are you feeling??

I am 11dpiui today. The weirdest thing happened last night. Usually in my cycle I have brown spotting for at least a day or 2 before I start full flow. I started the brown cm yesterday morning around 8 then before 7pm last night, it was bright red on the TP. not flowing just when i wiped. So then before bed it was still there so I assumed it was AF coming. I usually get crazy awful cramps within a few hours of starting AF. So i expected last night to get cramps during the night. I woke up this morning with no cramps whatsoever, and it had been 13 hours since the red started. And there was barely anything on the panty liner. I cried myself to sleep last night thinking Im out again but today I have a little flicker of hope again. I Am waiting it out today to see if i start bleeding again or if I have any cramps. So far so good. ive been up for 2 hours and nothing yet. I could just be reacting weird to the hormones but I have no idea. Im trying to stay positive and hold out some hope.

Here's to hoping! Babydust and love to all!
MJinWaiting - stay calm and relax. Fingers crossed that you get good news on Monday.

Cleto - Did the RE increase your dosage? Maybe that follie just needs a little extra push. Hopefully the b/w will turn out well.

Durban/vikinara - you are more than halfway through the 2ww - yeah! I'm sure the next week will fly by (not). SSBD!

I had my 2nd beta yesterday and it was 765 and my prog was more than 80. I go back on Monday. I keep telling myself one hurdle at a time...

Have a great weekend!
your betas are really high! do you have identical twins in your family? just wondering if one of those eggs have split?

No luck :-( my follicle is still at 14 and my lining was at 15, I have my 5th u/s tomorrow Monday..... They just don't want to grow..... I get so mad cuz my RE had me on 225 last month and this month started me at 75 and it's so expensive.... Just yesterday he raised it to 150, man I wanted to do a 200 shot but my DH says noooo that I'm not a Doc and just for me to listen and wait but it's super hard....

I started my period on 11/7/10 and still cannot ovulate nor none of my 30 follicles want to get big... IDK what else to do..... I don't want to give up since this is going to be my 2nd IUI if my follicles ever grow :-(.....

Lots of Baby Dust and Prayers your way.....
I started Spotting today on day 10 is this normal ? or AF on its way :( due for beta test only on Saturday 27th..
I started AF on friday...boooo!! I went to the RE sat for my cd2 scan, I have 4 cysts and my ovaries are enlarged, my right one isnt too bad but the left is over twice its normal size so no treatment this month, we need to let them go down. Which is good DH and i are excited to take a cycle off. Well probably have our 5th and final IUI around christmas, then well wait until april or may for our IVF. Im bummed this wasnt our cycle but im thankful for this small break. we need it DH says hes worried about me and wants me to just not worry about anything, no drs appts or bloodwork and results no missing work or what ifs for a few weeks, and I agree.

Ill be on here checking every few days still im sure to see how you all are doing, in excited to hear!!!

I have been out of touch for a few weeks. My schedual has been crazy. what is the up date on everyone?

I go for my  antiphospholipid syndrome test tomorrow. I am so nervious. I am still not sure what it will mean if it comes back + or -.  I am also not sure what to think of my body right now. about 1 1/2 wks ago my stomic started swelling everytime i ate like it did when i was pregnant. i am flat in the morning but the minute i eat it is hard as a rock. On the 14th i was so moody i couldnt stand myself but now nothing. I started a full mc on the 18th of October but had to have the dnc because i wasnt completely done at 10am that same morning. I stopped bleeding on Oct 22 (morning). Spotted heavy for 2 hr on the night of 27th. Then stopped again completly. Nov 8-16 i stayed wet and wanted sex all the time. This past wkend i physically couldnt take it. i was very dry. I am now at 35 dp Dnc and nothing. i am not staying bloated expect when i eat. Have any of u ever experianced anything like this?
kikkleh - my DH thinks that it is twins - and it scares him. Everytime I go in for b/w he asks what the numbers are and then asks what they were when I was pg with DS. The numbers with DS were low (only 40 at 14dpo) and these numbers  are much higher. I am not thinking ahead - I just want healthy.

Cleto - Grow follie grow! I can understand your frustration. Is your RE worrying about you having too many follies grow and be released? That seems like a drastic decrease in dosage.

Durban - stay positive.

MJinWaiting - sorry to hear that AF arrived. It sounds like you are taking it well. I''m sure it will be nice to take a break - mentally we need it. I was on bc for a few weeks at the beginning of the ivf cycle. me and my DH joked about it. I was happy to move on to the next step - but it was also nice.

rmmoye - nice to see you back. I figured you needed a little bit of time. What is the antiphospholipid syndrome test? Is this to figure out if there is a reason you miscarried? I hope that it provides the answers to figure out what to do next. I have not experienced the symptoms you described. Your body has been through a lot the last few months. I'm sorry I have no answers nor anything helpful to say.

Everything is going well. My betas rose again. I have to go in for more bloodwork on Wed and my RE scheduled an u/s for next Wed, 12/1.  

docsaf it sounds like everything is going well for u. I am glad to hear this. He is doing the test to rule it out on the reason for the mc. i have met my out of pocket max for the year so he said he wanted to get it in before the new year started. he is going to try to start treatment if that is the problem before new year starts.  I am thankful for a dr that undersstands insurance and money. Best of luck with u and your little one. i cant wait to read the up dates.
MJinWaiting- So sorry to hear your AF came... Wishing you the best of luck and get all the rest you can get...

Docsaf- Yes your right that is what my RE said, that's why he has me going every other day for a u/s and does not want me to have like 10 follices to grow big cuz then he has to cancel this cycle... He said that it's harder for me since I have PCOS and I don't ovulate on my own...

SSBD to All....
ssbd? Idont know this term yet.
mjin- sorry to hear about af. keep your chin up and relax as much as you can.

rmmoye- let us know about this test your having.

durban- yes im looking forward to that ultrasound, they have told me i will see the heartbeat (s) then. all is looking good so far.

docsaf-have they given you a due date yet? i imagine you will get one at your scan next wed? i will have my scan the following day (thursday). im pretty sure you and i will be only a couple of days apart! how exciting!

cleto- sorry to hear your follicles are not growing. are you on puragon or gonal f injections? i too have pcos, however i responded quite well to the drugs.
i know its naughty and i probably shouldnt be telling yout his but oh well- i was told to go on puragon 50. after a week of it nothing had happened-follies not growing. so they put me on 75. i had been on 75 the previous 2 cycles and only ended up with 1 follicle maturing. so i decided that i was desperate enough to increase my own dose to 83 (1 more click of the puragon pen). amazing how i ended up with a cancelled cycle due to too many follicles (about 4) but we tried anyway and am now pregnant!
forgot to tell you my beta numbers... 3 days ago they were 465, they are now 5260!
progesterone has also risen to 100 so i am very happy and relieved that all is going well.
just have to wait another week and a bit for my scan to see the heartbeat.
It is wonderful news to hear all the beta numbers increasing and everyone with a BFP is doing well, so God bless y'all and your bundles of joy! This wait is killing me but I have not taking a home pregnancy test yet! I've had mild cramping since Saturday but only in the evenings after me moving around during the day, but no sign of AF ( thank you Jesus)! Still trying to take it easy but with a 5 year old DD it's very hard and this week they are out of school. Please let me know how common the cramping is?

Blessing and bady dust to all!
Hi;

Yes Ma'am they have me on the Follistim shot...  1st 200mg CD4-8 of clomid which to me don't work at all and 2nd they started me at 75 of the pen Follistim and still don't do anything... So now they put me at 225...  I was so mad at my RE that I have been crying everyother day when I go for my u/s, which this Wednesday will be my 6th u/s...  Last month he had me at 225 at the end and ((and I was like on clomid and shot for like 3 weeks)) but had good results with 150mg clomid and 225 of Follistim & Gonal F and this month he started me off the same at 75 so its like to me I lost all this 8 days of Follistim and I have to be paying for it all and now he has me to 225 again...  Yes I no its hard cuz I have like 30 follicles that I have... I just don't ovulate nor my follicles grow on there own :-( and take for ever to respond to the meds...

That's soo good your Preggo... I am sooo happy for you...  Maybe your going to have more than one baby?? Good luck and I will let you guys know how it will go tomorrow on my u/s...  Now that I am on 225 from yesterday I feel some cramping so hopefully its them follicles of mine growing, cuz I know it's not my AF since I don't get that either on my own.... Man don't I sux :-(....
Hi Ladies.  I'm new to this forum, but have been following your posts for about a week now.  I've been ttc for about 2 years since I've had my miscarraige (miscarriage).  Started seeing Fertility Specialist in July and have done a few months of clomid and trigger shot.  I also had a Lap done in Sept and found out I had mild endo.  I had my first IUI on Friday (with injectables and clomid, with trigger shot).  I had 4 follies on my right side which ranged between 16 - 20.8 two days prior to ovulation.  Fertility Specialist also told me that my hormone levels have gone up nicely.  So I'm really hoping this will be a first time lucky shot for me.  The 2ww is just the worst thing ever.  But I'm really going to try not to do any test before 14piui.  Seeing just one line is so depressing.
Hi and Welcome to our thread...
Cleo. Have you tried stimigrow vitamins they really seemed to help my follie with the femara i was on. Docsaf To be honest i just had a huge crying espiode now. I'm due to have a beta test on friday. But i started light spotting yesterday so thinks thats me prob out. I want to give up now and start my break now. Kikkle your number are great and how funny you falling pregnant on your cancelle cycle:) ladies with positive congrats again, those of us still waiting hope its all comes soon:) babyj83 welcome to the forum:)
What is that?? Stimigrow vitamins?? And can I take that even if I am on the Follistim Shot??

Sending lots of prayers your way...
hey congrats .....was really out of d net 4a long time...n was so happy to see ur posts....take care
Rmmoye - very considerate of your doctor! It's good to do extra tests to figure out why - I'm sure that is the hardest part not knowing why. It's nice that your doctor recognizes what a financial toll this process it. SSBD = either sending sticky baby dust or super sticky baby dust.

Durban - We all need to have a breakdown every once in a while. it's too much to bottle up inside. What month are you getting married? Is your wedding planned - place reserved, dress picked out, etc?

kikkleh - holy smokes your beta is high. My beta was 1924 on Monday (765 on Fri). My beta is not rising nearly as fast as yours is. I used the due date calculator. There is no question as to conception date. My EDD is 7/27/2011.

Cleto - Hopefully your follie just needs an extra push. Good luck!

BabyJ83 - welcome! good luck with your cycle!

LDrummer and BabyJ83 - If you can, hold out. I know you really want to see a BFP on a hpt, but a lot of people don't even when they are pg and it is so upsetting to see a Neg.

For those in the US, Have a happy thanksgiving tomorrow! If you are black Friday shoppers, good luck!
Kikkleh your betas sound great.  I am so happy for u.

Welcome babyj83. I understand your heart ache. most women here do. I got prego my first iui, so manybe u will too. My iui was after 3 yrs of ttc, 1 lapy for endo, 1 mc at 3 months, and several months on clomid with no results. I hope this gives u hope.Your numbers sound wonderful!!

All: They told up it could take up to two wks for the test results to get back.  I was hoping to get them back sooner. I didnt want to have to wait that long. I go back to re dec 1st. they are sending him copies so i was hoping for them to have the results for that appointment. So much for that. 4 tubes of blood and 7 test. Hcg guiant, TSH, Prolactin, ANA, Lupus Anticoagulant, PT/PTT, Anticardiolipin. My Re is probably going to add the Chromione Studies to it. The are going to let me know for sure today.

Hey ladies. I got my beta test. Negative! Not that i was expecting any thing else. I'm only getting married nov 2011. Haven't bought any thing for it yet. Want to lose some weight i put on while on my treatment 7kg's. A lot i had to put on two as i was under weight and once i started that i didn't stop putting on weight. I've booked the venue, picked the meal, flower and dj. Just my dress and bridemaids dress and finish making the invite's. I've got loads of time to plan. My re suggested i do one last iui. I don't know if i can do it. I'm so drained. Have a week to deceied so will keep u informed if i do. Waiting for my dh to get back from work travel so we can decide together:) rymore welcome back:) you so lucky you can find some answers after my two mc thats all i was wanting. Keep smiling:) ssbd to everyone.  
Ps. Cleto its a vitamin designed for fertilty treatment i had great follie once i started it and its a hundred % to use with any treatment. Will inbox you the details if u want.
I hate it wasnt a + but at least u were expecting it. I think that makes it a little easier.U do what is right for u. If u are tired and dont want to continue right now then put it off.  I have a wedding dress dependupon your size that i would be willing to sale u. feel free to email me and ask me questions about it.
Well went for my 6th u/s and no luck my follicles are at 9mm they are just taking for ever to grow.... I carried like always cuz IDK what else to do but lose weight... I told my DH & RE if my follicels are still the same on my 7th u/s which is Saturday 11/27/10 I am just going to cancel this cycle :-(... On 11/27/10 my grandma will be 7 years past away....
I am so sorry that your follicles are not growing!!! Unfortunately even if they do grow, conception still doesn't happen! I have had some great cycles with at least one good size follicle and no bfp yet.  So, hang in there!  

I just found out that my friend who got married last year in Oct is pregnant and is going to have a baby in June. I am happy for her, but I really want to be next!!!  

Risa
I know :-( I cannot stop crying... I know I need to stop but I cannot and more when I see my DH... He says he loves me no matter what and will get a 2nd job to pay for more IUI but I just feel like I have failed him so bad and now I think I sux :-(...
OMG I am so sorry to hear BFN.... So what is next for your??
& thanks for the info go ahead and email the info that you have
on the vitamins....

Sending lots of prayers your way....
Ladies doent give up. I just got exciting news from a friend. He older sister is 38. she has had 9 mc and gave up several years ago after drs told her no more hope. 4 failed ivf. well they gave it one last try a few months back and just annouced that they are several months pregnant with twins. 1 boy 1 girl. They told because she could hide the belly no longer. God has his timing. Baby dust to all.
Hi Ladies

Thanks for all the messages, I'm so happy I joined this forum...should've done it months ago, but to be honest I didn't have the guts..

To Mmoye, thank you for sharing your storie with me...You gave me some hope.  I am now 6dpiui and had light cramping on and off since yesterday, almost like my ovaries were slightly tender?!  But that could just be from all the hormone meds I've been taking. Anyway, I won't loose hope.  

To Durban81

Staminogrow is a multi-vitamin tablet which women and men can take.  It is good for  many things such as insomnia, stress and aiding in fertility.  In men it can improve the sperm count and quality.  And in woman it can help you produce better quality eggs.  You should try it.  My husband and I have been taking it for a while.  My RE actually suggested my husband keep taking it, but I can stop cause he doesn't think I need it.  If you do decide to try it, it is much cheaper buying it from Dischem.  

Hope all you ladies have a wonderful day full of positive thinking...
Sorry Durban81, the Staminogro message was meant for Cleto....still new to this, hehe
your scaring me now! i thought your beta numbers were higher so i was relaxing a little. now im wondering if its triplets-we were on a cancelled cycle due to 3 or 4 mature follicles so i guess we took the risk! whats days were your beta numbers for... eg was the last one 20 dpo? i would like to know to compare mine!
Ladies, can anyone tell me what is a beta test pls??
Babyj a beta test is a blood pregnancy test. The girls talking about their numbers rising, we do't get that standard in sa, we have to get the doc to request the lab to do special test for it.
Thank you.  My RE didn't say I must come back for a blood test though, he just told me I can do a preg test in 3weeks if no AF by then.  One more week to go...time is dragging!
3 weeks from when you ovulate? you can do one earlier-you should get your period about 14 days after you ovulate and can start testing for pregnancy from then (which is 2 weeks).
Yes, I know I can test after 2 weeks...don't know why my RE said 3 weeks?!  I have one more week left.... I just hate doing a prego test cause I can't stand seeing only one line.  It feels like I will never see two lines again...But I know I should be positive....so I'll try.
Thanks for the info.....

How are you ladies?? Hope everyone had a great & blessed thanksgiving....

SSBD!! :-)
Went to have blood test this morning and just got my results, BFP! Beta 650! God a so awesome, I can't stop smiling! Blessings and baby dust to all!
Wow, that is excellent news....Congrats.  And like you said before.....GOD IS GREAT!
Well, I have been feeling very bloated for about 3 days now, with slight cramping.  Don't know if it is something I ate, but my tummy seems to be fine.  I am now 8dpIUI so really hope it is a good sign.  Please pray for me ladies, I'll be doing the same for you.
Olivejus - 11/10
kikkleh - BFP!!!!!! Congrats!
docsaf - BFP! Yeah for me!
pesce - BFP! Hooray!
Pregos_or_not - 11/21
MJinWaiting-11/22
lgayle04 - 11/25
Durban81- neg
LDrummer - BFP! Yahoo!
Risa - 11/29
Diabolicafemmia - ?

For those who celebrated, I hope you had a great thanksgiving. Mine was very nice and yesterday was very busy - my X-mas shopping has started.

LDrummer - congrats! That is a really high beta. When do you go back?

Durban - good luck with your decision. If you need a break, take a break. Although there is plenty of time until your wedding, you will still get busy with the planning.  It sounds like you have the big stuff planned, good luck with the details.

Cleto - sorry to hear that your follie isn't growing. Very frustrating that the doctor started off on a lower dose.

rmmoye - inspiring story! Sorry to hear it takes so long to get the test results. Hopefully they will provide answers.

Kikkleh - assuming ER day was O day here are my numbers:
14dpo - 255
16dpo - 765
19dpo - 1924
21dpo - 4194
23dpo - 8242
Except for between 14 and 16dpo, my numbers have been doubling about every 48 hours.  Your numbers have been rising quicker - they definitely seem to be more than doubling.

I went for b/w yesterday morning for hopefully the last time for a little while. When I went on Mon the nurse was unable to get blood from my usual arm. It was dripping. She said I have too much scar tissue from all of the blood draws and she needed to go to my other arm. Which does not have a good vein. It did not hurt, but that arm is black and blue - it's about a 4" mark. I wondered if this would happen. My betas are fine and I go for my 1st u/s on Wed. I feel like pregnancy is a sequence of hurdles. (That is not all it is to me) But, my betas have been good so I feel like I have passed 1 hurdle. The u/s will be the next. I won't stop being nervous until next summer, but for now I breathed a sign of relief.
docsaf- That's good you had a great Thanksgiving...

LDrummer- Congrats and Happy 9 months to you...

BabyJ83- Hope you will feel better soon...

Well today was my 7th u/s and finally my follicles grew... 2 at 14 and 1 at 13 and 4 at 12 and others at 11... I did one shot of Follistim today and will do one more tomorrow; and at 6:30 pm tomorrow I will do the trigger shot and I will have my 2nd IUI on Tuesday... I hope that all goes well, my RE says that one of my follicels should be at least at 20 when we do IUI, I hope he is right... I hope this is it...
BabyJ83, docsaf, cleto- Thank you ladies! And to everyone that has been praying and sending baby dust all of our ways!

The nurse said that my number was really high and my DH is scared that it's twins! I go back tomorrow morning before church and then we'll be on vacation for the whole next week! My DH planned a surprise ski trip for us and it would have been my first time skiing, but I'll just have to enjoy the snow and the break away from the real world. He's very supportive and says that as long as we are together nothing else matters.  The funniest part after getting the results was him asking our RE about our bed life and I really think his smile was bigger when he got the go ahead from RE! TMI but we are both still letting it sink in and enjoying the moment.

Thanks to all and I look forward to reading all of the rest of yalls success stories! Blessing and baby dust to all!
congrats ldrummer-your beta is extremely high! both docsaf and i have suspected twins and our numbers were no where near as high as yours so early- we are...

docsaf-14dpo-255  me-119
          -16dpo-765  
          -17dpo        me-467
          -19dpo-1924
          -21dpo-4194 me-5290
          -23dpo-8242
          -24dpo         me-11100

maybe its the month for twins on this forum!

docsaf-i do find it interesting that one day your numbers are higher then it switches and my numbers overtake!
my ultrasound is thursday and the waiting is killing me.

my husband and i decided to "play" a little yesterday (very carefully) and it was a bad idea-i ended up bleeding a little bit and had to call my hospital as my blood type is o negative and my husbands is b positive which means i may need an anti-d injection now to stop my body attacking the baby from bloods mixing.
bad bad idea! i got so upset when i saw the blood-thought i was going to lose the bub.
the bleeding stopped after a couple of hours so i think we are fine. poor hubby wont be getting that for a long time now!
Cleto - glad to hear that your follies are growing! It looks like you will have a few mature ones. Good luck with the iui tomorrow!

LDrummer - I hope you are enjoying your vacation. You will probably have an u/s soon after you return.

Kikkleh - your 11100 number looked huge to me when I first read it. But when you line our numbers up, it isn't that much more than mine. It is interesting how our betas change places. I go for my u/s on Wed. We are a little nervous at what we will (or will not) find. Sorry to hear about the scare - but it turned out well. Good luck on Thurs!

The 4 day weekend went by way too quickly. Happy Monday!

Thanks so much... I really need all the prayers I can get... I hope this 2nd IUI really works for me this time around...

How have you been??
Just made it to Vail and got the call from my RE saying that my numbers from yesterday looked great, went from 650 to 1282 and my progestrone levels looked good. We don't go back until 12/10 for an ultra sound! Look forward to hearing if you all are expecting multiples!
Blessings to all from the cold and baby dust!
ldrummer- is this your first pregnancy? my nausea kicked in at about 5 weeks pregnant and is quite bad now-nearing 7 weeks. i would say that you might have some bad morning sickness due to your high hcg readings!

docsaf- had bloods again today and they went up to 24000. all is going well-i feel the same about the scan though-very scared something could be wrong!

all- after hcg coming back at 24000 today i have officially been released from my fertility clinic!!!! it feels very weird knowing i will not be seeing them for bloods and wont be ringing for results! im a very happy girl-just one more obstacle to get over-my ultrasound on thursday.  
Keeps smilling ladies... just a quick note to say hows it
BFN for me, so going off of progesterone, so AF should be here within 24 hours.  I am doing okay, bummed that a cycle with 3 good size follicles still was negative, but at least my follicles are getting bigger by ovulation.  I will probably go to RE office on Friday and get a new plan.  I hope to be able to do HCG injection along with injectables this cycle.  I should be back from my out of town trip in time for follicle check up.  
Risa
This is my second pregnancy, with my DD I had very few symptoms, some nausea after dog throw up, but I didn't throw up at all and that was the day before I took a HPT. So not sure, I hope I don't have any morning sickness while on vacation.  Can't wait to hear your results from u/s!
Blessings and baby dust to all!
BFN for me this cycle.  I ended up taking 3 hpt over the course of 6 days starting the day b4 test day.  I faint line kept showing up but was getting lighter by the last test.  I went in for a beta on Monday and it came back 8.  Nurse said it looked like another chemical pregnancy.  AF started yesterday.  So now the game plan is to do a whole mess of tests since I have had 3 chemical pregnancies in the last 7 months.  I didn't want to take a month off while the results come in (6 weeks) so I am still going to be doing injections and iui for the month of December.  On a more positive note, I'm really excited to hear about the up coming u/s and how the little beans are progressing!
just had my 7 week ultrasound!!!! im 7 weeks as of tomorrow, due on 22nd july and there is only 1 baby in there! big relief! heartbeat was 117 so all looks healthy.
kikkleh - BFP!!!!!! Congrats!
docsaf - BFP! Yeah for me!
pesce - BFP! Hooray!
Pregos_or_not - 11/21
MJinWaiting-11/22
lgayle04 - neg
Durban81- neg
LDrummer - BFP! Yahoo!
Risa - neg

Risa and lgayle - sorry to hear about the BFN.

lgayle - I hope that the tests uncover why you have had 3 chemical pregnancies.

LDrummer - great beta! My nausea kicked in at about 5 weeks and lasted 5 days. All day and night I was nauseous. And then yesterday, I was not nauseous more than I was nauseous. The morning and part of the late afternoon was bad, but it was not constant.

Good luck to those in the tww!

I had my 1st u/s yesterday and all went well. I go back 2 more times and if all continues to go well then I will be released to the regular OB. I am trying to stay positive so I already made the appt for right after X-mas. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for all my well wishes!

Kikkleh- Great heartbeat! I'm happy that your happy that there's on one! God bless you for the next ~8 months!

Docsaf- Glad to know you saw a heartbeat and things are going great! Do you know how many yet and your due date? Take care and I'm praying that everything for the next 8 months good smoothly on your end.

God is great and keep the faith! Blessing and baby dust to all!
Viewing 401-600 comments: