anyone take Robitussin for CM?
I am starting Clomid in a few days - Can anyone tell me what TYPE of Robitussin they used to increase CM and did  it work?  There are too many different kinds of Robitussin - which is the right one to get?
Thanks!
Go to this website..it will give you all of the info you'll need for taking Robitussin.  I've done it before too.
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:X4DQCgsQWFYJ:www.fertilityplus.org/faq/cm.html+robitussin+cervical+mucus&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
have you tried preseed?  I did for 2 months and last month and got BFP.  You can get it online for $14.99 for 6....I cant remember the site but you can google it.  good luck and super sticky baby dust
I took Robitussin for congestion and also mucinex.  I think if you find what ever is for congestion should be okay.  Also try drinking pineapple juice a week before O.  It seemed like I had more CM when I did that.
I guess thats what these forums are for but I am AMAZED at how knowledgable you ladies are about things!!  You know all these great websites and have an overload of helpful information!!!!  I am so glad I found you!!! LOL  thanks!!!!  : )
You take Robitussin for Congestion.  It says right on the box "Guiaffenisin"  excuse the spelling. I take 3 teaspoons three times a day Good Luck!!!!!!
I can definitely vouch for the pineapple juice.  I ate the Dole fruit cups and was dripping one month.  Grapefruit juice works also.
it's the one with the ingredient guafiensin only nothing else. you could find it mucinex.