Aa
A
A
Close
anyone take Robitussin for CM?
I am starting Clomid in a few days - Can anyone tell me what TYPE of Robitussin they used to increase CM and did  it work?  There are too many different kinds of Robitussin - which is the right one to get?
Thanks!
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Go to this website..it will give you all of the info you'll need for taking Robitussin.  I've done it before too.
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:X4DQCgsQWFYJ:www.fertilityplus.org/faq/cm.html+robitussin+cervical+mucus&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
166219 tn?1267490838
have you tried preseed?  I did for 2 months and last month and got BFP.  You can get it online for $14.99 for 6....I cant remember the site but you can google it.  good luck and super sticky baby dust
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I took Robitussin for congestion and also mucinex.  I think if you find what ever is for congestion should be okay.  Also try drinking pineapple juice a week before O.  It seemed like I had more CM when I did that.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I guess thats what these forums are for but I am AMAZED at how knowledgable you ladies are about things!!  You know all these great websites and have an overload of helpful information!!!!  I am so glad I found you!!! LOL  thanks!!!!  : )
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You take Robitussin for Congestion.  It says right on the box "Guiaffenisin"  excuse the spelling. I take 3 teaspoons three times a day Good Luck!!!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
162784 tn?1227299650
I can definitely vouch for the pineapple juice.  I ate the Dole fruit cups and was dripping one month.  Grapefruit juice works also.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
it's the one with the ingredient guafiensin only nothing else. you could find it mucinex.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources