anyones husband ever taken a at home sperm count test?
i hope this doesnt sound silly, but i was looking on the internet and saw there are some take home sperm count test??  My ob\gyn doctor wanted my husband to check his sperm level again, but with insurance and dropping off new labs at the lab, can get costly.  Has anyones husband ever tried this?  does it really work?

thanks
yeah we did ...and turned out wrong..the test was saying that  he had a low sperm count...so when he did the s/a my RE says he was perfectly fine..so i wodunt trust me them!
We did use one at home and the pack that we used came with two tests (from walgreens) and both came out fine.  I know that the man's body makes a new set (if you will) of sperm that matures every 70 days, so it may be off due to this reason.  I am now pregnant, so I guess it was accurate!  Good luck!
thanks ladies
yes my Dh did 2 at home tests and I'm not so sure of the results.  Both came back neg.meaning his count was low....But I've been preg. 2 times and one time was after those tests.  we are going to push for a actual lab SA to be done but it's so hard for us to get in the hours they accept samples.